PDA

View Full Version : Any plans on raising level cap again?

Ghost614
04-23-2013, 07:00 PM
just wandering if there were going to be any more level cap raises?

SGT Rud
04-24-2013, 06:26 AM
I think they should probably add in new valor missions for the level cap to 250, and add in new levels in maps to extend out to level 250. They should probably do this before extending level to say 300. I am not sure if they did do new valor missions past level 200 or not cause I am not that high, but since they didn't extend the map missions, I am only speculating.

Sevchenko
04-24-2013, 07:21 AM
I think they should probably add in new valor missions for the level cap to 250, and add in new levels in maps to extend out to level 250. They should probably do this before extending level to say 300. I am not sure if they did do new valor missions past level 200 or not cause I am not that high, but since they didn't extend the map missions, I am only speculating.

Totally agree with you! They should have more valor missions or bring up the valor rewards. Hopefully we will see this in the new update with the showing boosted stats fix

McKill
04-24-2013, 07:46 AM
I would like to see GREE add more useful allies. How long until we are all golden? Why have cash buildings at all after that? They could make the useful ally cap 800 and we would all be having a little more fun destroying enemy units and buying cash units.

Ghost614
04-24-2013, 08:38 AM
i agree with everyone! the way these events are going, you are building indestructible army quickly! they need to something or people will get to the top and get bored with nothing to look forward too

SGT Rud
04-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Building the indestructable army isn't a bad thing, but extending the map levels encourages buying money units. Extending the allies count is good and bad. Good thing, it is now using money units until you can replace them with indestructable units. Using money units gives you the casualty rate and having to rebuild your army every so often. Bad thing is it drives up your stats. The question is how high is too high. Should the cut off be 2 mil, 5 mil, 100 mil? At what point will you get to say I am the strongest in the game by means of no person could beat me for at least a year if I dont play vs. I am going to be bored with the game. I am not for nor against raising the allies count.

Ghost614
04-24-2013, 04:15 PM
well i can say that a popular member from the forums, i almost attacked has over 3 million attack and over 6 million defense, luckily i did not attack. but you cant really cap your skills because of the people with a golden army who have invested thousands of dollars into this game, but raising the cap will cause people to buy more units or at least stronger ones and with new levels it will keep people interested instead of capping out. thats my fear. Even on like xbox once i master a game i dont touch it anymore... just a thought. Hopefully CJ reads this or has an input

SGT Rud
04-25-2013, 08:53 AM
I agree they cap should be extended, but not just yet. There are other ways to keep people interested, as I mentioned above. Another way is extend the army capacity from 2000 to 3000. The extra 1000 will be the destructable side of your force and cannot be made up of indestructables. That 1000 could be broken into two halves, 500 money units, and 500 valor units. With a casualty rate, every player has to rebuild that part of his/her army. Then for people with completely indestructable armies thus far will have use of money and valor again. If all your faction bonuses are maxed, and your army is 2000 indestrcutables, you have no use of money raised from you base, other than building fortifications for the upcoming WD events. Your stats could even be high enough where free hits only on a boss will defeat him 35 times.

This is all just an idea for those parties interested. Sorry, I somehow missed what Ghost and Banned said. We are saying the same thing.