04-23-2013, 01:20 PM
i have:

2 x lofts @ lvl 4
2x dominican @ lvl 6
2x MT @ lvl 6 and 7
2 x brownstone @ lvl 4
2x upscale clubs @ lvl 1
1 x church @ lvl 3

plus various other buildings @ high lvls (7+ warehouses, t-shirt stands etc).

i have just hit 81k an hour. i'm not sure weather to save up for any additional buildings or keep upgrading my current buildings. i am lvl 121 (only just started focusing on economy, i was obsessed with leveling up!).

any advice is welcomed.

i am also looing to join a syndacite but i don't think i earn enough cash per hour yet, thoughts?

MrL
04-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Firstly upgrade your upscale clubs then your church before you think of anymore buildings.

upscale club lvl 2 takes 18hrs
upscale club lvl 3 takes 27hrs
You will see a nice jump in your income within 4 days if you upgrade both to level 3.

D3V
04-23-2013, 01:40 PM
I think the lofts are your best bet.

Lofts, Movie theaters, and the night club all payout on a different algorithm if I recall. These are your best I think to get up there.

The loft I would say at least lvl5, the mt lvl8, and the upscales lvl2. Dominicans are cheap to level and take a long time which allows you to save for your next upgrade. So I say get those up there too.

ZuteDoa
04-23-2013, 01:45 PM
thanks guys, i think i wil go lofts again next, whats the cost of an upscale club to lvl 3? i'm glad i spent money on buying the church, so cheap to upgrade and it is quick too.

whats the next best building to get after i've done the upgrades you guys have suggested?

D3V
04-23-2013, 01:46 PM
I'd save up for night clubs. LVL 2 night club pays out around $600000 every six hours.

40 mill to buy then 66 mill to upgrade.

furq
04-23-2013, 01:53 PM
TOP SYNDICATE GINJA ARMY. 676297190High level players needed. We want to win, and we need good contributors. We have some big players already but want more, We finished in the top 500 in midtown and in the top 1000 in market plaza. with your help we will break the top 250. join our syndicate and win this war, say you were referred by FURQ. 676297190
here are our bonuses:
Fight respect payout 25%
Jobs payout 15%
Car defence 25%
Building output 25%
Mele attack 15%
Mele defence 25%
Gun defence 25%
Armor attack 15%
Armour defence 25%
Explosive defence 10%
Building defences 25%
Hideout health 10%
Syndicate member increase +26

murf
04-23-2013, 02:04 PM
When you level up quickly you run into the problem of not having enough money to upgrade and build the new buildings at the same time. You really need to look at your collection cycle, i.e. how often you collect 6hrs, 8hrs and 12hrs. The reason for this is you are running into the levels where all the good mid to high end buildings start to open up. Russian and French Restaurants, Credit Agency, Condo, Hotel. How you rate these on priority depends on your collection schedule. It would probably go, Condo, Hotel, Credit Agency, French, Russian.

You probably want to get your Lofts to L5, MT to L7, and then look at building some of the new buildings, while doing cheap upgrades like Italians, etc. The problem is by then you will have probably unlocked Office Building and I think that's right up there with Hotel and Condo.

If you really want to jumpstart your econ. You should buy 870 gold and buy 2 of Rock Cafe's, Pirate Tavern's and Gentleman's Club. Pretty cheap for the impact it would have on your economy.

MrL
04-23-2013, 02:06 PM
i have:

2 x lofts @ lvl 4
2x dominican @ lvl 6
2x MT @ lvl 6 and 7
2 x brownstone @ lvl 4
2x upscale clubs @ lvl 1
1 x church @ lvl 3

i have just hit 81k an hour. i'm not sure weather to save up for any additional buildings or keep upgrading my current buildings. i am lvl 121 (only just started focusing on economy, i was obsessed with leveling up!).

any advice is welcomed.

i am also looing to join a syndacite but i don't think i earn enough cash per hour yet, thoughts?

Check your inbox I sent you a useful spreadsheet.

mxz
04-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Lofts to 5, Dominicans to 7, then focus your life on the NC. Don't worry about other buildings.

murf
04-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Lofts to 5, Dominicans to 7, then focus your life on the NC. Don't worry about other buildings.

we still don't agree on economy....

bald zeemer
04-23-2013, 03:55 PM
NC is so much better than every other building (combined) that you'd be mad to focus on anything else. Essentially you need 2 economies: the first to fund NC build & upgrade, and NC, which funds everything else.

kooniee
04-23-2013, 03:57 PM
I would try and save up for other buildings and then try and upgrade and build the same time. Dominican at level 10 is only 316800 which i don't think is actually good in return. But i've done it as i'm trying to upgrade everything and build something at the same time. But best to upgrade your NC one after another as you can get a good amount of income to build others >.<

If by any chance you are not in a syndicate you can join mine to boost your building output. You don't have to donate anything. I made my syndicate to help others :P

804 730 866 if you needs the extra boost :D

mxz
04-23-2013, 08:10 PM
we still don't agree on economy....I'm a sucker for Type A's.

TZora
04-23-2013, 10:08 PM
if you just wish to show-off (for joining syndicates and all that), buy as many 1 hour builds u can and then upgrade them. also, upgrade ur laundromats to level 10. your iph will shoot up pretty fast. if you want real income, upgrade 12/24/48 hour builds.

BigMoney
04-23-2013, 11:52 PM
if you just wish to show-off (for joining syndicates and all that), buy as many 1 hour builds u can and then upgrade them. also, upgrade ur laundromats to level 10. your iph will shoot up pretty fast. if you want real income, upgrade 12/24/48 hour builds.

You can get "real income" from 5min/1hr buildings. You just have to sit there and collect 24/7. :D

TZora
04-24-2013, 12:35 AM
lol yea upgrade laundromats to level 10 and then collect every 5 minutes :rolleyes:

snowstockholm
04-24-2013, 03:17 AM
I don't think anyone can dictate a sequence for you to follow. You need to study the basics of hood economy. There is plenty of advice under the sticky thread permanently on the first page of the forum. You must seriously consider your play style, specifically how often you collect. What's suitable for me may not be suitable for you. I am partial to 12-, 24- and 48-hour buildings for their long term collectibility. If you think you can collect every 6 and 8 hours long term, then develop them. I know some players who set alarms to collect their nightclubs (6-hour buildings). I value sleep more, so I just let my nightclubs get robbed every night. But it's a concession I have made. Also sync your buildings and set alarms to collect the important buildings.

Here I am being partial telling you my preference. There are end game buildings and midway buildings. You need stepping stones to fund the end game buildings. Build and upgrade movie theatres and lofts. They are excellent midway buildings. Do that and come back in a month. Nightclubs are end game buildings but too expensive at your current income.

81k is dangerously low at your level. But better late than never. I neglected hood economy for 100 levels (my biggest regret in this game) but eventually caught up. Now my IPH is $4.14m. It is possible to catch up.

Destroyer#1
04-24-2013, 07:22 AM
lol yea upgrade laundromats to level 10 and then collect every 5 minutes :rolleyes:

So if your laundromats are both level 10 and payout 500 each every 5 minutes. You could collect $288000 a day. But i guess you have to suffer from insomnia if you want to earn some money:p

CM Recruitment
04-24-2013, 09:24 AM
i have:

2 x lofts @ lvl 4
2x dominican @ lvl 6
2x MT @ lvl 6 and 7
2 x brownstone @ lvl 4
2x upscale clubs @ lvl 1
1 x church @ lvl 3

any advice is welcomed.

Churches to 5, Upscale Clubs to 4, Mix in Loft upgrades to Save Up if needed. Do not upgrade anything that isnt on your list already. Use excess cash during this process to save for NC's.

Oh and build Hotels when you get to Lv122 :D

name
04-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Like mxz said, I'm a sucker for Type A's. In my personal opinion upgrading anything else is at best supportive (and more likely a waste of your time). Upgrading your NC to lvl2 before you build another one should be mandatory.

As far as I know the general consensus was/is that you should have an income of about 150k (so upgrade lofts and MT's) before you start thinking about NC's, but this might be lower if you can rob a lot of people.

Nudie
04-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Depends on your collection schedule. If you only collect every 12 hours, then max all the 12 and 24 hour buildings.
I gave up on timely collections ages ago as I have a life to live so I just collect and upgrade whenever I feel like it and depending on how much cash I currently have. It's just a game for crying out loud. :p

TZora
04-24-2013, 07:25 PM
So if your laundromats are both level 10 and payout 500 each every 5 minutes. You could collect $288000 a day. But i guess you have to suffer from insomnia if you want to earn some money:p
you could transfer your game from mobile device to bluestacks on your computer and then use/write some macro to do the task for ya :D

Jstar
05-05-2013, 02:44 AM
hey guys, sorry to take it away from the finance abit, but apparently someone doesnt want to allow me to make my own thread!

Just a quick post to give the overview:
lvl: 31
mafia: 897 ( i know i only use like 100)
weps:954
arm:473
total attack: 11567
total defence: 16333
income: 276973
total days playing: 401+ (my own post on my wall tells me)

I have the:
loft: lvl 8 x2
movie theatre lvl 9 x2
warehouse lvl 10 x2
nightclub lvl 1 x2
playhouse lvl 7 x2

Everytime i level up i can only buy like 1 wep from each category to affect my stats but is it because when i camped early on and bought the highest weps, now anything less doesnt have an effect?

I have
gun: grenade launcher x138
melee: steel grenage x139
armour: BGH x107
explosive: Hand Grenade x111
vehicles: Town car x111

any idea with 200m in the bank what i could buy / do to get a better attack / def?

(sorry again if my post is a little of topic)

MattThomas08
05-05-2013, 05:10 AM
h
any idea with 200m in the bank what i could buy / do to get a better attack / def?

Keep investing your money into your economy. The cash weapons available at your level are just going to be a waste of money down the road. Upgrade your nightclubs ASAP. Use events (boss, crate, etc.) and PVP to upgrade your stats. Keep your economy growing and only buy more weapons if you really think you are being outclassed by those at your level. Otherwise they're a waste.

TZora
05-05-2013, 08:31 AM
iph has a huge role in the game now .. build it. put ur whole concentration on building a mammoth iph. (my opinions)

mxz
05-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Just upgrade NCs. Your other buildings won't matter.

Droop1972
05-05-2013, 09:51 AM
hey guys, sorry to take it away from the finance abit, but apparently someone doesnt want to allow me to make my own thread!)

Make 9 more posts, for a total of 10 in the forum.

At that point, you can create your own threads.

Like everyone else said, cash weapons are useless. boss events and farming loot on jobs with low experience point gain seem to be your best path since you are clearly dedicated to camping.