PDA

View Full Version : Who's Amped up & Ready for Ireland?

Milspec1
04-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Milspec is chomping at the bit, and ready for a potential top 10 finish!

Are you guys excited, and where are you expecting to finish?

SevenO9
04-23-2013, 12:38 PM
I am soooo excited. Müller scored and we lead 1:0 against Barcelona! London, here we come ...

glitters
04-23-2013, 12:39 PM
Weren't you the one boycotting these events not too long ago?

Speed ump
04-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Sounds like hes not now.

glitters
04-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Wonder what happened. Couldn't fight the urge?

Milspec1
04-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Specifically stated we were sitting out China and that we'd probably participate in the next event.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-23-2013, 01:03 PM
I will be boycotting.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Amped? Hardly.
Ready? Always ready.

glitters
04-23-2013, 03:22 PM
Specifically stated we were sitting out China and that we'd probably participate in the next event.

What's the significance of a boycott if it is going to be ceased before demands are met?

-TANGO-
04-23-2013, 03:30 PM
What's the significance of a boycott if it is going to be ceased before demands are met?

Better still, what's the point of boycotting one event and then proceed to spend double what you normally would in a attempt to gain top ten in the following?

Quite the revolutionist......

Milspec1
04-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Who says double is going to be spent, and who says I didn't see changes I wanted to see? Furthermore.. I have a family of faction members who want to play and their happiness comes first. We accomplished what we set out to accomplish and cost gree signifigant money from our faction. If we have to do it again we will.

Milspec1
04-23-2013, 03:51 PM
Amped? Hardly.
Ready? Always ready.

fine don't be amped ;) But you better be ready or walk the plank ;)

-TANGO-
04-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Who says double is going to be spent, and who says I didn't see changes I wanted to see? Furthermore.. I have a family of faction members who want to play and their happiness comes first. We accomplished what we set out to accomplish and cost gree signifigant money from our faction. If we have to do it again we will.

The best you have finished is 24th with around 6 mill points I am guessing, can't be bothered to check. Top ten bracket currently sits at 18 mill points. If, as you claim, are to be making a run at top ten what exactly did you expect to spend compared to your previous endeavours??

Double is probably on the shy side.

Milspec1
04-23-2013, 04:38 PM
We have more than doubled in faction size. But really thanks for your conern

Speed ump
04-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Well since they sat out one, they should have enough to doul by now.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-23-2013, 04:41 PM
We have more than doubled in faction size. But really thanks for your conern

Pssst, come closer, we're all alone, right?

It only takes 12 to 18 OF THE RIGHT TYPE of players to win WD.

Quality trumps quantity.

Milspec1
04-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Yes I know, we had that 12-18 of the right type, and now we've doubled in size and may have even more of the right type in that bunch ;)

We'll always welcome you with open arms though, mints on the pillow, room service, and maybe even a call girl

jchow69
04-23-2013, 05:09 PM

I am so amped up, My faction, Taking no poo, is trying to finish in the top 500!:D

Randylc69
04-23-2013, 05:48 PM
What roughly would one have to spend to make top 10?

Sevchenko
04-23-2013, 05:56 PM
I am soooo excited. Müller scored and we lead 1:0 against Barcelona! London, here we come ...

Barca will prevail on may 1st. Messi with a hatrick!
Today's game hats of to bayern they outplayed us from the start

Milspec1
04-23-2013, 06:30 PM
good luck!!

I am so amped up, My faction, Taking no poo, is trying to finish in the top 500!:D

Generik79
04-23-2013, 07:54 PM

I am ready for a potential first place finish, but I will go with Top 10 again, I guess.

Generik79
04-23-2013, 07:56 PM

10th went from 14 million in Egypt to 18 million in China....again. And if you wanted any of the changes you saw, then I misunderstood you. GREE's most important recently adopted changes have not been to players' benefits.

UPDATE: I went back to look for your post. You were boycotting Egypt, first of all. (Then later joining ENG in its China boycott.) And in that main thread post you listed a variety of reasons. If those have been resolved to any of your satisfaction, I'd appreciate hearing how. Perhaps I am missing something or everything. The thread is here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47596-Milspec-Will-be-Boycotting-the-Raid-on-Egypt-Event&highlight=egypt

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 08:26 PM
The prize isn't that great, why amped?

Ryans67
04-23-2013, 09:11 PM
I sure hope I see you fighting with the rest of the top ten factions....Maybe that will help speed up the demise of all your illegitimate transport raiders.

glitters
04-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Who says triple is going to be spent, and who says I'm not delusional and didn't see changes I wanted to see? Furthermore.. I have a family of faction members desperate to play and their addictions comes first. We accomplished nothing and cost gree chump change from our faction. If we have to do it again we will.

Sorry but I just had to fix your post.

Generik79
04-23-2013, 11:16 PM
Sorry but I just had to fix your post.

That made me spit up my drink.....too funny!!!!!

procsyzarc
04-24-2013, 01:04 AM
No not really, way too many issues with the games at the moment. Just riding it out and hoping they get fixed before I run out of gold and can justify buying more but not counting on it. Sad part is of the 4 games MW has the least issues.

Jaebee
04-24-2013, 11:53 AM
I sure hope I see you fighting with the rest of the top ten factions....Maybe that will help speed up the demise of all your illegitimate transport raiders.

Ahh, the plot thickens...interesting indeed

SGT Rud
04-24-2013, 12:09 PM
We are all waiting. Ive been building and upgrading fortifications all day getting them ready. The 1st battle of the war is always the best. Everyone is fighting to have a win first off.

njemt242
04-24-2013, 11:34 PM
Not amped for Ireland. Will finish this weekend with my son being crowned state champ Tae Kwon Do for extreme and traditional forms. Now that is something worth getting amped for. As for my faction probably... who cares its all about my kid this weekend

Generik79
04-25-2013, 12:13 AM
Crickets......

Milspec1
04-25-2013, 06:53 AM
I sure wish they would just allow you to pick or pay for the Level Forts you want versus having to purchase a 1 and upgrade each one 9 times.

We are all waiting. Ive been building and upgrading fortifications all day getting them ready. The 1st battle of the war is always the best. Everyone is fighting to have a win first off.

TYR_Rune
04-25-2013, 07:25 AM

I see.. so months of boycott, after all, is just a hypocrisy..

You knew that it was impossible for your faction to reach top 10 in the previous events... So you "boycotted" in order to save more money/gold for a push in Ireland..

Youll gonna need at least 18 Million wdpoints to become a contender for the top-10s, and you know that.. and last time I checked, your faction barely made 6 Million wdpoints in Greenland event.. I doubt you managed to expand your faction after months of boycott..

I want to ask you a question, what made you decide to stop your boycott? Has Gree already solved your list of complaints? or were you just waiting for a good top-10 prize then spring into action for a grand push to top-10?

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-25-2013, 07:27 AM
I sure wish they would just allow you to pick or pay for the Level Forts you want versus having to purchase a 1 and upgrade each one 9 times.

Alas, it is not always easy to get what we want. Sometimes we must do things the hard way.

Good luck in Ireland.

Thief
04-25-2013, 08:54 AM

You mean you don't like clicking buy lvl 1...wait for the game to sync....10 seconds later upgrade to lvl 2...10 seconds to sync....lvl 3 10 seconds to sync.....2 Minutes later you have a lvl 10 Fort? :D

While i agree it's one of those things i would prefer they not spend time on trying to fix when there are so many other issues that need to be addressed.

Milspec1
04-25-2013, 10:06 AM
Thanks same to you guys

Alas, it is not always easy to get what we want. Sometimes we must do things the hard way.

Good luck in Ireland.

Milspec1
04-25-2013, 10:07 AM
No no, Did I say that? I love it, it's really exciting ;)

You mean you don't like clicking buy lvl 1...wait for the game to sync....10 seconds later upgrade to lvl 2...10 seconds to sync....lvl 3 10 seconds to sync.....2 Minutes later you have a lvl 10 Fort? :D

While i agree it's one of those things i would prefer they not spend time on trying to fix when there are so many other issues that need to be addressed.

Big Apple
04-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Nobody is really interested in fighting because of the mess created by Gree and....you are going for top 10? Please explain us...

Emerald_
04-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Hello all

Not sure if I'm amped for Ireland, but I would like to at least participate.
So a few (probably dumb) questions for anybody willing to answer/point in the right direction.

Synopsis of EMERALD(my name in the game)

I've only been playing for about 4 weeks(maybe 5)

Alliance ID : 218 122 534
Level : 73
Atk : 32K
Def : 39K
Allies : 130
Player Type : Free(except what gold Gree gives out or from the free offers)

Faction : rise of the celts(127 999 916)
Members : 3
Bonuses : Infantry Def - 15%
Ground Def - 5%
Otrher members stats : 1 - Atk 20K / Def 23K
2 - Atk 1200 / Def 1500
We have some fortifications, I think to level 6

On to the questions

Since I'm in a faction does this mean we have the possibility of being attacked no matter what or do you have to participate by joining the WD event somehow.

Should we even bother participating or would we just get annihilated.

I read a little about how the battles go : declare war - fight fortifications - beat on the designated dude (me in this case) - then fight the rest of the faction. I've looked on Youtube for how the battles are played out but can't find anything. So what are the battle formats. Is it like when you raid someone or more like the beat the boss kind of thing.

And as I am the human shield guy for the faction, what should I be expecting and would I be able to participate in other battles.

Do you lose units like when attacking and raiding

Do you win anything for battling factions(money,concrete) or do you have to place in the top 4K for that.

And finally, If we don't have to participate in the WD and decide not to, do we lose what fortifications we already have at the end of the WD (I thought I read somewhere on here that you lose all your fortifications regardless if they were destroyed or not). Also, can you keep building fortification during the WD or are you limited to what you start with.

One last thing, when I view the faction members profiles from within the Faction tab, their Atk/Def stats are 9-10K higher than if I visit their base and look at their stats through their profile. Is this some sort of programming error or some sort of faction bonus. My stats are always the same no matter where I look at them from. Anyone else notice this.

Thanks for any help

And good luck to you all in Ireland

Augie
04-25-2013, 07:55 PM
Maybe the reason you are so amped up MilSpec is because you have dishonest cash bolstering your faction? You are a hypocrit extrodinare

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-25-2013, 08:33 PM

Good luck in Ireland.

I meant what I said and I said what I meant.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-25-2013, 09:07 PM
You're all so busy looking, you just can't see.

That works out all the better for we.

While you've been plotting and planning,

You think all we done did is standing?

You gonna see something that ain't never been seen,

You not gonna believen what you is seein'.

While you wipe your bleary eyes,

Things gone happen to mesmorize.

You so busy ranting and raving,

We been busy scrimping and saving.

Things 'bout to happen up in here,

The likes of which you ain't seed in a year.

So, just relax and let it happen,

All you got got left his some hand clappin'!!!

The script gone be flipped as sure as I been typin',

We 'bout open up a can to do some butt wipin'!!!!!!

Milspec1
04-25-2013, 09:09 PM
You're a Poet and didn't know it.. ok well maybe you did

I'm ready atleast, and there's no script to flip you guys are without a doubt the kings.. I just want my piece of the pie

Surrender The Booty

Allday
04-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Now I know why you so pumped up about Ireland.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-25-2013, 09:20 PM
It seems someone got a little too greedy at the trough. Oink oink Mils.

RALK3212421
04-29-2013, 05:10 PM

So did you accomplish Top 10? Top 25?

mu9999
04-29-2013, 05:24 PM
26 and poor diesel paid alot for that in cash lol

Cuthbert (B$A)
04-29-2013, 05:37 PM
I was sorta happy that we took their spot. Anxious to see who else helped us (Alpha) close them out.

mu9999
04-29-2013, 05:46 PM
i hope u got alot of help from fair factions cuz im real glad he got that 26th place f*** unleaded fph for life

kaix
04-29-2013, 06:57 PM
I thought This disgace team is out?????...boycotting....hahaha...what a joke,...no guts and ball...still come back and begg..

Should be delete...the TEAM...now..WHat the point of boycotting...SO Disgace...

My Call sign....Boycotting MW..hahahah

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Oink oink.

We were begging to get you to light you up. You got sooooooo lucky.

Perhaps you should meditate or something btwn now and Columbia. It did me some good.

DaHoosier
04-29-2013, 07:18 PM
Well we taking any bets on a Boycott for Colombia or some lame excuse for their light participation?

killahoss
05-01-2013, 05:57 PM
L......O........L...HATERS! Really don't why you kids can't even think straight...this group sat out ONE event over Easter weekend.... this crew, and this crew only!!!! decides when their gonna go hard..aka.."blowin up tha bank accounts"..if they want top 100, they take top 100...wanted 25 this time, but this crew had to sit and WATCH! for the last 55 MIN!! of this event...could NOT fight to the end!!...as the game wouldn't let them declare..otherwise, no doubt...TOP 25...oh yeah....I don't recall this crew ever bashing any other faction on this forum..so get off their NUTTS already......."exception"..."Meta" one day this this crew will have enough strong gold fighters to compete with the "Mcgurt" boys...but until these magical gold fighters appear from...who knows....you guys will always have the upper hand..."respect"....one day..;)