PDA

View Full Version : Is there a better way to tell whether you'll loot a bunch of money in an attack?

Major Elvis Newton
04-23-2013, 11:18 AM
I look at players' stats and I see that they have millions in their vault but 99% of the time I win nothing in an attack. I know that it's possible that they have HUGE vaults and can store lots of money but there's no way 99% of the players I'm attacking have huge vaults.

Max Power
04-23-2013, 12:38 PM
I look at players' stats and I see that they have millions in their vault but 99% of the time I win nothing in an attack. I know that it's possible that they have HUGE vaults and can store lots of money but there's no way 99% of the players I'm attacking have huge vaults.

Define huge?

Most people will spend it on an upgrade or donate to their faction. The fact that 99% of people don't leave unprotected money lying around doesn't surprise me at all.

Thief
04-23-2013, 01:03 PM
The max Vault is 90 Million I believe. Most probably have the 66 Million Vault at this point...or whatever is next 72 million?

Needless to say you usually have a better probability of finding a building to raid because players that can save that many millions of dollars usually have a decent paying buildings.

S&H Max
04-23-2013, 01:09 PM
The max Vault is 90 Million I believe. Most probably have the 66 Million Vault at this point...or whatever is next 72 million?

Needless to say you usually have a better probability of finding a building to raid because players that can save that many millions of dollars usually have a decent paying buildings.

If someone made all the vault upgrade as soon as they can make it but never use gold to push the chroro, they would have 66 rigth now 72 in 30H (if I remember rigth)

But with the new vault I see more and more level 4 nanotech or level 5 oil rig and all kind of better building to raid... if your looking for money those new big vault probably give you some really better building to raid cause now people can afford them without over-vaulting

Zachio
04-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Check their wall to see how long ago their 1st comment was. Assume the 1st comment was roughly around when they first started playing and you can estimate how big their vault is if they have been upgrading it nonstop like they should be.

Take into account many players delete old comments on their wall.

Honestly though you should be looking for high level money buildings to raid, not people over vault.

JCL
04-24-2013, 08:33 AM
I've used a combination of looking at their base and their stats. If low stats (Atk and Def), then look at their base. If it's very well built out, then it's likely they've built the vault up.

However, there is no substitute for just giving it a shot. I've had some I swore I would get nothing and I get $1M. I've had others I was sure would over vault and gotten 0. Even if they have the $72M vault, if they haven't stored it yet (maybe they're mulling over their next purchase, like I was when I lost $1M) then it's still "in play."

Isn't that half the fun? Roll the dice and see where it lands :)