PDA

View Full Version : Question on Mafia Numbers

Fizoli
04-23-2013, 09:40 AM
Can anyone remember if during battle, the number of your mafia members shows up on the list of opponents? I am pretty sure it does, but need to know for sure as my syndicate is having some issues
with reducing down to 500.

Carrahete
04-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Can anyone remember if during battle, the number of your mafia members shows up on the list of opponents? I am pretty sure it does, but need to know for sure as my syndicate is having some issues
with reducing down to 500.

Yes, the left side looks just like a rivals list, avatar, level, mafia, & name.

sister morphine
04-23-2013, 09:46 AM
Yup, why worry though. If your rivals have twigged who's where on your list nothing will change. Points scored against you don't matter, just the ones your team scores.

Fizoli
04-23-2013, 09:46 AM
Cool. I was pretty sure but if it didn't than whether to ask members to reduce their mafia number would be a moot point.

Fizoli
04-23-2013, 09:54 AM
Sister Morphine, not sure I understand. Forgive my ignorance, but are you saying it doesn't matter to my syndicate if I hhave say 20 wins/50 losses or if I have 50 wins/20 losses? Doesn't that effect the influence points for the syndicate?

sister morphine
04-23-2013, 10:17 AM
Hey Fiz, I guess your syndicate sets itself a goal for a war - top 50, 100 or wherever (maybe higher if I'm underestimating you!), so all that matters for you is amassing the necessary IPs to achieve that goal. Nobody likes losing a battle, but doing so won't penalise you.

Yesterday in the KA war, the guild I'm in fought a much stronger team. We lost but kept pushing them and kept their lead to around 17K. That strong showing pretty much secured us in the top 100, as we'd been bouncing in and out up to that point.

Fizoli
04-23-2013, 01:18 PM
I was thinking that if you were attacked 10 times and didn't lose, those would count as wins for the syndicate. If I understand this then, those don't count, only if you do the attacking and win, so I wonder what all the fuss is about making yourself look to be less of a target.

bald zeemer
04-23-2013, 01:36 PM
They do count, and the strategy you're referring to can secure you an extra couple of wins during the war. But don't expect game-changing amounts of wins - it doesn't take long to figure out who's who in the zoo.