PDA

View Full Version : unless Gree changes the rule.. is there any point in leveling up???

kingofwale
04-23-2013, 08:40 AM
let's take a look at this.

1.. in Sydnicate battles: HUGE LOSS

2... in box battle: you pay more for being highly level player: LOSS

3... in Epic boss event: BIGGEST LOSS

so. please explain to me why people are willingly leveling up?? Other than unlocking some items. is there any point in doing this?

Everything Gree does seem to show me that "camping" is the way to go here.

Bobar
04-23-2013, 09:19 AM
let's take a look at this.

1.. in Sydnicate battles: HUGE LOSS

2... in box battle: you pay more for being highly level player: LOSS

3... in Epic boss event: BIGGEST LOSS

so. please explain to me why people are willingly leveling up?? Other than unlocking some items. is there any point in doing this?

Everything Gree does seem to show me that "camping" is the way to go here.

low level campers couldnīt participate in the last long time quests/events on modern war (level 40 needed) and you gained a lot of xp, doing the event

Justsimply
04-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Yes, I believe a good mix of camping and levelling up is required. You can't always camp, super boring and there is a game to play. But I'd say camp to level 100, crawling through levels. Once you reach level 100 more and more powerful weapons and money buildings start coming available. Still camp from time to time to work on stats and IPH but once you enter tier 4 of the epic boss it's just about getting better weapons, PVP for respect and pve for farming loot.

panty sniffer
04-23-2013, 12:53 PM
I just wish leveling wasn't so easy. I'd love to spend some time farming the maps but considering how quickly I'd lvl up, It's not worth the equipment rewards. All leveling should require at least twice as many exp points.

Boss Events could easily be fixed by awarding better equipment as you enter each tier.

D3V
04-23-2013, 12:57 PM
I just wish leveling wasn't so easy. I'd love to spend some time farming the maps but considering how quickly I'd lvl up, It's not worth the equipment rewards. All leveling should require at least twice as many exp points.

Boss Events could easily be fixed by awarding better equipment as you enter each tier.

I plan on farming items when I can't find anymore 500+ people I can beat for the thug life goals :)

dart
04-23-2013, 01:28 PM
What is the highest attack amount you can get currently on farming PVE? I thought it was relatively low at like 15 or something...

Dipstik
04-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Technically it's over 100k, but no one's farming 500 of the highest level boss prizes.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
04-23-2013, 01:33 PM
some farmable items in the higher level maps have an attack in the 25 to 35 range