PDA

View Full Version : Ea is here for life

Desire
04-23-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm here to set the record straight--EA IS HERE FOR LIFE!

EA has not disbanned, though we cut a few cheats and non participating members, lost a few egomaniacs, and said goodbye to a few good people, EA IS HERE FOR LIFE!

Our team is everchanging and evolving to be the best and most respected we can be. We are strict on cheats, require very active participation, and are intolerant of those who cannot put team first so of course players will come and go....not all fit Into our model.

Hope this helps to dispell rumors.

Dipstik
04-23-2013, 09:53 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ACaDF0kiT5I/TMCwwJujkJI/AAAAAAAAAw4/L2fawpJkYTg/s1600/crickets.jpg

Crime Time
04-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Thank you so much! I can sleep so much easier knowing now EA is not disbanding. I can't tell you how worried I was.

mxz
04-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Oh good, I thought one of you found a spell checker.

Lonestoner
04-23-2013, 02:18 PM
I'm here to set the record straight--EA IS HERE FOR LIFE!

EA has not disbanned, though we cut a few cheats and non participating members, lost a few egomaniacs, and said goodbye to a few good people, EA IS HERE FOR LIFE!

Our team is everchanging and evolving to be the best and most respected we can be. We are strict on cheats, require very active participation, and are intolerant of those who cannot put team first so of course players will come and go....not all fit Into our model.

Hope this helps to dispell rumors.

Just out of curiosity, what sort of cheaters did you have? (No need for specifics, just cash | RP | time hacks | item hacks.)

Did you send in a ticket to get them banned as well, or just boot them and leave them alone since it could harm your syndicate if you reported them?

Desire
04-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Im soo glad to have helped. Lmao!

Desire
04-23-2013, 04:52 PM
There were time cheats. ..yes, all are always turned in..syn member or not. We dont play with cheating. ..we are actually facing the repercussions of turning them in as they know EA turns in all cheats. That is specifically one of my roles. I turn in a report weekly of all cheaters all members come across in game.

Desire
04-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Ive been waiting for you to visit dipstick..now my life is complete. ..I truly am a welcomed member now. :-)

Lonestoner
04-23-2013, 07:20 PM
There were time cheats. ..yes, all are always turned in..syn member or not. We dont play with cheating. ..we are actually facing the repercussions of turning them in as they know EA turns in all cheats. That is specifically one of my roles. I turn in a report weekly of all cheaters all members come across in game.

Good to know, thanks for elaborating and doing the right thing! :)

The Billionaire
04-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Good to know you guys are still around.

All that's left to do now is get your syndicate name changed so its spelt correctly :D

Crime Time
04-23-2013, 08:54 PM
New slogan for EA

We are here until we learn how to spell.

Desire
04-23-2013, 08:58 PM
I can easily speak for our whole syndicate when I say we will not allow cheats to ruin this game while we just sit back and watch it happen. I, though now targeted on the game due to it, will maintain my usual weekly cheater reports. I feel it is fighting an uphill battle though as I have knowledge GREE has some support persons able to be bribed. Yes, I have turned in that information with proof to GREE as well.
Good to know, thanks for elaborating and doing the right thing! :)

Desire
04-23-2013, 09:00 PM
@Crime Time -Ha ha ha ...talk about you beating a dead horse...think the spelling thing is old already. Move on...

New slogan for EA

We are here until we learn how to spell.

CohibAA
04-23-2013, 09:05 PM
@Crime Time -Ha ha ha ...talk about you beating a dead horse...think the spelling thing is old already. Move on...

Nope, it's still funny... carry on Crime Time & Bill. LOL

You may as well own it at this point, maybe update your signature pic, you know?

Desire
04-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Really? All you can think of is the spelling issue? Aquaint yourself with the history of the thread...or maybe you just have nothing real to say?

Good to know you guys are still around.

All that's left to do now is get your syndicate name changed so its spelt correctly :D

dudeman
04-23-2013, 09:07 PM
New slogan for EA

We our here until we learn how too spell.

Fixed.

:cool::p

nvbealone
04-24-2013, 01:36 AM
ea can go home slp

The Billionaire
04-24-2013, 03:28 AM
Really? All you can think of is the spelling issue? Aquaint yourself with the history of the thread...or maybe you just have nothing real to say?

Haha, nothing real to say, you might want to read one of my guides. You also might want to ACQUAINT yourself with a spell checker because not spelling your syndicate name correctly says a lot about your syndicate.

mxz
04-24-2013, 06:12 AM
EA - a knew kind of aliance. Hear too spay!

Desire
04-24-2013, 07:12 AM
HTC cant lecture EA on spelling. I have seen Ramshutu's posts you loosers. Lol. Yes intentionally misspelled.

Ramshutu
04-24-2013, 07:22 AM
HTC cant lecture EA on spelling. I have seen Ramshutu's posts you loosers. Lol. Yes intentionally misspelled.

Burn.

That hurt my feelings :(

Desire
04-24-2013, 07:28 AM
Awww honey u know I got mad luv for ya!!!

Burn.

That hurt my feelings :(

Sulla1
04-24-2013, 08:12 AM
I can easily speak for our whole syndicate when I say we will not allow cheats to ruin this game while we just sit back and watch it happen. I, though now targeted on the game due to it, will maintain my usual weekly cheater reports. I feel it is fighting an uphill battle though as I have knowledge GREE has some support persons able to be bribed. Yes, I have turned in that information with proof to GREE as well.

I heard that the conspiracy against EA goes all the way to the White House. For realz.

Dipstik
04-24-2013, 08:56 AM
No conspiracy ever stops at the White House. You think ANYONE at the White House runs things? They take their orders from either the Bilderberg Group or the Freemasons, depending on which party is "in power."

Sulla1
04-24-2013, 09:07 AM
No conspiracy ever stops at the White House. You think ANYONE at the White House runs things? They take their orders from either the Bilderberg Group or the Freemasons, depending on which party is "in power."

I just turned that information into Gree.

Dipstik
04-24-2013, 09:15 AM
*poof* your idea is now a multinational internet gaming company!

Crime Time
04-24-2013, 04:55 PM

Oh !!! A challenge ... Let the spelling bee death match commence ...

CohibAA
04-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Oh !!! A challenge ... Let the spelling bee death match commence ...

A spelling bee death match would be a welcome change to the "collect 10" case events...

cr0nchef
04-24-2013, 08:28 PM
A spelling bee death match would be a welcome change to the "collect 10" case events...
I will agree on that

Cricket
04-24-2013, 09:06 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ACaDF0kiT5I/TMCwwJujkJI/AAAAAAAAAw4/L2fawpJkYTg/s1600/crickets.jpg
I haven't been on in a while, but that should be my job.

Desire
04-25-2013, 06:38 AM
...so agree as these collect 10 events are nothing more than a GREEdy gold grab.

Desire
04-25-2013, 06:45 AM
...so agree as these collect 10 events are nothing more than a GREEdy gold grab.

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 07:05 AM
Hardly the most egregious example. And a company trying to get paid for content is hardly a major cause for consternation.

Just sayin'.

Tomatoneverdie
04-25-2013, 09:08 PM

LOL, that is a hilarious BURN!! But at least Ram is consistent on bad spelling....

killshot
04-25-2013, 09:22 PM
I have knowledge GREE has some support persons able to be bribed. Yes, I have turned in that information with proof to GREE as well.

What if the people you turned that information in to were bribed not to act upon it. Will you turn that information in, too?

Ragmondino
04-26-2013, 01:05 AM
What if the people you turned that information in to were bribed not to act upon it. Will you turn that information in, too?

How comes you have a new account?

Desire
04-26-2013, 05:48 AM
Id rather keep turning in that sit on my backside and watch things remain the same or get progressively worse. Things dont change unless people take the initiative rather than turning a blind eye to the situation all the while talking trash about how horrible things are...

What if the people you turned that information
in to were bribed not to act upon it. Will you turn that information in, too?