PDA

View Full Version : Add your level to your names

deathexe
04-23-2013, 06:45 AM
Hey fellow knights, just a quick suggestion to something you can do to make friend adding a little bit easier. I've noticed how a few players have been adding their levels to the the name of their main knights. This makes things so much easier when it comes to adding players as friends. So maybe if we could all start doing it, it would prevent the fuss of adding friends. For example if my main knight's name was Aiden, it would now be AidenLvl90. Though in the arena people would probably know whether you'd be an easy opponent or not. Just a quick suggestion!

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 06:51 AM
hello my friend :)

Nice suggestion.

jon_funzio
04-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Why would you want to help your opponents in the arena though? That's the one element of PvP competition in the game.

deathexe
04-23-2013, 07:54 AM
Why would you want to help your opponents in the arena though? That's the one element of PvP competition in the game.

Yeah that's why I explained that that was one of the downsides of having your level behind your name.

jon_funzio
04-23-2013, 08:25 AM
Yeah that's why I explained that that was one of the downsides of having your level behind your name.

Though in the arena people would probably know whether you'd be an easy opponent or not.
I assumed you meant this as a way of helping each other in the arena... Fair play, not something I shall be doing, getting in that Top 100 is tough enough already.

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Nice idea! Downside been said already. Tho an bigger issue would be that only the forum members would do it, so we still have the same issue. Maybe it would be easier if forum members would pm eachother before sending a request.

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Sounds like something I'll do in weeks where the Arena prizes aren't worth it, and I'm not focusing on PVP very much of at all.

For me, I think having the same Forum Name as my In Game Name helps alot.

deathexe
04-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Nice idea! Downside been said already. Tho an bigger issue would be that only the forum members would do it, so we still have the same issue. Maybe it would be easier if forum members would pm eachother before sending a request.

Hmm, yeah, or at least put their ign on their signature so we'd at least know who they were.

deathexe
04-23-2013, 03:30 PM
Sounds like something I'll do in weeks where the Arena prizes aren't worth it, and I'm not focusing on PVP very much of at all.

For me, I think having the same Forum Name as my In Game Name helps alot.

True enough, or at least a name somewhat similar to their forum name haha. Anyways mind if I add you? I could always use more friends :)

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Hmm, yeah, or at least put their ign on their signature so we'd at least know who they were.
Yup! Mines easy, using the same ign as forum name xD

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 04:46 PM
True enough, or at least a name somewhat similar to their forum name haha. Anyways mind if I add you? I could always use more friends :)

I'll send you an invite as soon as K&D decides it CAN find my network connection. For some reason, it's the only app I run that seems to have this intermittent problem.

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 04:50 PM

I'll send you an invite as soon as K&D decides it CAN find my network connection. For some reason, it's the only app I run that seems to have this intermittent problem.same here... Often face Internet connection issue, need to reboot the game...
Gonna sleep now, see you then:)

The Wise One
04-23-2013, 06:01 PM
I'd highly suggest everyone putting their levels in their sig along with their friend code just to make it easier.

Lots of people are doing so already!

deathexe
04-23-2013, 08:31 PM

I'll send you an invite as soon as K&D decides it CAN find my network connection. For some reason, it's the only app I run that seems to have this intermittent problem.

All right, just let me know when you do :) hope the problem gets fixed

Catastr0phy
04-24-2013, 12:45 AM
I'd highly suggest everyone putting their levels in their sig along with their friend code just to make it easier.

Lots of people are doing so already!

Weeee great wise one shines his light upon our ideas again! Its good to have you around!

Justice711
04-24-2013, 01:36 AM
Weeee great wise one shines his light upon our ideas again! Its good to have you around!

u mean @ the signature?

Catastr0phy
04-24-2013, 02:05 AM
u mean @ the signature?

Was just saying its good we got the wise one here. When im home from work im sure gonna add lvl to sig:)

Slevinn
04-24-2013, 03:37 AM
Yup! Mines easy, using the same ign as forum name xD

Same here!

starkthunder
04-24-2013, 06:22 AM
what are the best armors or elements to use in zephyr plateau?

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 06:25 AM
This stage's enemies are air/spirit so that you need to use earth/fire to against them.
But consider the earth will also against by the spirit, and if you choose Hydra (water/fire), you will also be against by the air, so fire/spirit would be a good choice, like a Living Flame.
what are the best armors or elements to use in zephyr plateau?