PDA

View Full Version : For those who spend 10 vaults of gold per event, how about donate 1 to Greece's

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 01:07 AM
More Children in Greece Are Going Hungry

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100651076

Brugernavn
04-23-2013, 01:21 AM
"trying to care less.....not possible"

iamnasty
04-23-2013, 01:52 AM
Hey buddy, great to perform some charity work,lol
Every year my wife and me usually donate minimum of 1,000kg of rice, cooking oil and soya sauce each time to the selected under privilege and poor orphanage home, especially those with children under 5 years old in Vietnam. Just made the second donation last month in this year, needed to take care this part of the world.
It cost more than 10 vaults of the fake gold each time but we feel great and happy to see those children can have their meal on schedule and something to fill their stomach every day.

cheers:D

thunder
04-23-2013, 04:38 AM
I dont spend 10 vaults but if i did you want me to buy one vault so greeces hungry children can play modern war? Shouldnt they spend it on food?More serious theres a lotmore poorer countries than greece. I live in the United States, USA gives more foreign aid by far than any other countries. Fiscal year 2013 54.87 billion budget. Since only 47!percent of the USA population pays taxes and im one of them. Thats over 300 dollars a year a person in the USA that pays taxes that will go to other countries for charity. So i give enough.sorry

camper killer
04-23-2013, 05:03 AM
I don't buy 10 vaults a month, but I will donate what I can.

Fatherllama
04-23-2013, 06:17 AM
I dont spend 10 vaults but if i did you want me to buy one vault so greeces hungry children can play modern war? Shouldnt they spend it on food?More serious theres a lotmore poorer countries than greece. I live in the United States, USA gives more foreign aid by far than any other countries. Fiscal year 2013 54.87 billion budget. Since only 47!percent of the USA population pays taxes and im one of them. Thats over 300 dollars a year a person in the USA that pays taxes that will go to other countries for charity. So i give enough.sorry

Everyone in America who buys anything pays taxes. And you yourself are not paying $300 annually for foreign aid. Don't be daft.

CJ D
04-23-2013, 06:36 AM
Unless the national sales tax has kicked in, there isn't a direct correlation between purchases and money to the fed government. But you're right. He didn't pay $300...that would assume we are deficit neutral and all paid in the same amount. He may have paid more.

iamnasty
04-23-2013, 07:39 AM
I am a foreigner living and working in Vietnam at the same pay the Vietnamese income tax of 37% annually without any rebate, at the same time I also do some charity donation as far as I can afford. I am sure most or nearly everyone pay tax annually.
Charity is from your heart, as far as you can afford and your willingness, the choice is yours and nobody can force anyone nor criticize anyone if one never or did not donate. Nothing to be proud if we do nor nothing to be ashamed, for my wife and me, we just feel great when We see the children smile and joy with some food to keep their stomach full
Thank you

Cheers:D

Max Power
04-23-2013, 07:43 AM
Charity is from the heart, and that is a good thing. I have causes I give to, but Greece is not one of them.

From what I understand, most of Greece's hardships are self-imposed. Working more than a 30 hour work week and ousting corrupt politicians would be a good start. Sending them more money would only encourage the continued behavior. Besides, they are the EUs problem, not ours.

njemt242
04-23-2013, 07:46 AM
My donation to charity may not be financial. But I do donate a lot of time to the local Ambulance squad.

thunder
04-23-2013, 08:25 AM
Everyone in America who buys anything pays taxes. And you yourself are not paying $300 annually for foreign aid. Don't be daft.

Are you from USA? I didnt know what daft meant had to look it up

Thief
04-23-2013, 08:42 AM

Sorry but your numbers are completely off/misleading.... or your incorrectly wording it.
47 Percent is the Number that doesn't pay Federal Income tax Actually its almost 54% of the country that does pay which is at an all time low because of the recession and tax loopholes. Keep in mind that almost 1/4 of the population your refering to are retired/elderly...so it skews your numbers greatly.

However again that is only federal Income tax. Add in Social Security, Madicaid/Care etc etc and it's less than 7% that pays no FEDERAL tax.
The final part again is that doesn't include sales tax, State income tax, Property tax, Estate tax and countless other taxes that i wont bother listing.

I also pay my Fair share of Sales tax and Fall into that 54% of individuals who DO pay Federal income tax (more than i would like sometimes) but i want to make sure you have your facts straight as well.

As for Foreign Aid the US certainly tends to help other countries quite a bit but thats why i think Taxes are a double edged sword...i don't get to pick where my money goes for better or sometimes for worse. On a final note if you do donate then it is tax deductable.

Speed ump
04-23-2013, 08:59 AM
Hello lam, long time no hear. Llama, as someone stated, the taxes you pay on purcahses are to support your state and local government, with a few exceptions, such as fuel and cigarettes. So yes, each person who pays taxes does indeed pay a portion of that money.

Dutchie
04-23-2013, 09:37 AM

Nepotism is rife in Greece and a dynastic Government with long-established political families controlling the positions of power that allowed tax avoidance on a national scale as a way of life should be held accountable for allowing the people of this wonderful country to end up in this dilemma. Blankfein and his predecessors should also be held responsible for allowing them to 'fudge' the numbers using off balance sheet accounting in order to gain entry to the Euro. Their actions were done purely for personal gain and not in Europe or Greece's interests and now the Greek people are suffering. If these people had a conscience, they would not be able to sleep at night, but somehow their greed allows them to not care. Corruption is everywhere, closer to home than you think and it is slowly eating away at the very morals of society. Wars have been started for less.

iamnasty
04-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Hello lam, long time no hear. Llama, as someone stated, the taxes you pay on purcahses are to support your state and local government, with a few exceptions, such as fuel and cigarettes. So yes, each person who pays taxes does indeed pay a portion of that money.

Hey speed, you still remember me, lol

Dear all, not going the never ending complain, grudge on taxes, my apologies if I have upset anyone with my 5 cents charity work, but I do it on my free will, nothing to show off nor to boast about and don't expect anything in return, but I feel great and happy to see I could help another person especially a child and give them a chance to be a health adult in the near future, even Vietnam is not my country of origin. FYI, I never donate any real cash, instead I buy all the daily necessities especially food stuff.
Thank you, may god bless and loves every living soul, amen

Speed ump
04-23-2013, 10:31 AM
Unfortionately there are probably more people who will take advantage of a situation, then there are ones who will do the right thing. Then they dont want to accept responsibility for their actions, and feel someone else sould have been responsible for leting them make them. I dont think the world has cahnged, in that the nature of people dont cahnge. The world is a place of a great mnay more choices than ever, many to which the answer should be no. Most people will probably do something if they thing its something they will not be caught at, or will have no consequences for if caught. This is not new, and i dont believe the numbers have changed. We are just more aware than ever. Things that were swept under the rug, get the spotlight now.

Eagle77
04-23-2013, 10:34 AM

Dear all, not going the never ending complain, grudge on taxes, my apologies if I have upset anyone with my 5 cents charity work, but I do it on my free will, nothing to show off nor to boast about and don't expect anything in return, but I feel great and happy to see I could help another person especially a child and give them a chance to be a health adult in the near future, even Vietnam is not my country of origin. FYI, I never donate any real cash, instead I buy all the daily necessities especially food stuff.

iamnasty, it was more fun reading your smart a s s comments whe u use to comment on every other thread! Lol
But on the good note. Good for what your doing in Vietnam, props to you and your wife!

tominuk
04-23-2013, 11:00 AM

Actually USA doesn't even make it to top 10 when aid per capita is the measure. I might add, atheist majority countries fill many of the top 10 spots.

According to a study by princeton for every $1 USA GDP foreign aid equates to 1/5 of a cent. And some dubious spending come under the banner of such aid budget.

Having said that, I've witnessed great projects funded by USA aid money.

iamnasty
04-23-2013, 04:56 PM
iamnasty, it was more fun reading your smart a s s comments whe u use to comment on every other thread! Lol
But on the good note. Good for what your doing in Vietnam, props to you and your wife!

Thank you very big to my dear faithful fan,lol, stop posting as the fun is gone, guess what I was banned for a complain for Moo Moo Moo.......where's their sense of humors !,,,,,,,,,, Have to do thing before I'll be ban again, Moo moo moo..........

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Hmm, this is turning into a tax debate. Well, donate your tax refund then! ;)

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Nepotism is rife in Greece and a dynastic Government with long-established political families controlling the positions of power that allowed tax avoidance on a national scale as a way of life should be held accountable for allowing the people of this wonderful country to end up in this dilemma. Blankfein and his predecessors should also be held responsible for allowing them to 'fudge' the numbers using off balance sheet accounting in order to gain entry to the Euro. Their actions were done purely for personal gain and not in Europe or Greece's interests and now the Greek people are suffering. If these people had a conscience, they would not be able to sleep at night, but somehow their greed allows them to not care. Corruption is everywhere, closer to home than you think and it is slowly eating away at the very morals of society. Wars have been started for less.

Dutchie, this is pretty much how the political system evolves, at the end it is always the tyranny and corruption brought the whole thing down (politicians promised too much to get elected nowadays), well, time to stock up on guns and ammos to protect yourself, there will be riot (already happened and happening), rebel (next) and revolution (the final solution) with austerity measures like that there. When your survival is not guaranteed, you have nothing to lose. ;)

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 06:42 PM

CXN buddy, good for you, donating the real stuffs is always the best option if you could, and it prevents the dirty hands from touching it as it requires real physical labor to steal it.

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 06:44 PM
Sorry but your numbers are completely off/misleading.... or your incorrectly wording it.
47 Percent is the Number that doesn't pay Federal Income tax Actually its almost 54% of the country that does pay which is at an all time low because of the recession and tax loopholes. Keep in mind that almost 1/4 of the population your refering to are retired/elderly...so it skews your numbers greatly.

However again that is only federal Income tax. Add in Social Security, Madicaid/Care etc etc and it's less than 7% that pays no FEDERAL tax.
The final part again is that doesn't include sales tax, State income tax, Property tax, Estate tax and countless other taxes that i wont bother listing.

I also pay my Fair share of Sales tax and Fall into that 54% of individuals who DO pay Federal income tax (more than i would like sometimes) but i want to make sure you have your facts straight as well.

As for Foreign Aid the US certainly tends to help other countries quite a bit but thats why i think Taxes are a double edged sword...i don't get to pick where my money goes for better or sometimes for worse. On a final note if you do donate then it is tax deductable.

Thief, I have an IRS union president buddy, since you know quite a bit about taxation stuffs, he might have an openning for you. ;)

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 06:45 PM
My donation to charity may not be financial. But I do donate a lot of time to the local Ambulance squad.

Good for you, bud! ;)

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 06:46 PM
I am a foreigner living and working in Vietnam at the same pay the Vietnamese income tax of 37% annually without any rebate, at the same time I also do some charity donation as far as I can afford. I am sure most or nearly everyone pay tax annually.
Charity is from your heart, as far as you can afford and your willingness, the choice is yours and nobody can force anyone nor criticize anyone if one never or did not donate. Nothing to be proud if we do nor nothing to be ashamed, for my wife and me, we just feel great when We see the children smile and joy with some food to keep their stomach full
Thank you

I am proud to call you my best buddy here. :D

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 06:49 PM
I don't buy 10 vaults a month, but I will donate what I can.

PUN requires 10 vaults per event, so you are not a real Pirate then, or the requirement is lower now to compete with the Ferrgie Club. ;)

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 06:50 PM

thunder, I have a spot reserved for you in a top 10 faction, PM me. :D

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Hey buddy, great to perform some charity work,lol
Every year my wife and me usually donate minimum of 1,000kg of rice, cooking oil and soya sauce each time to the selected under privilege and poor orphanage home, especially those with children under 5 years old in Vietnam. Just made the second donation last month in this year, needed to take care this part of the world.
It cost more than 10 vaults of the fake gold each time but we feel great and happy to see those children can have their meal on schedule and something to fill their stomach every day.

Buddy, this requires a genuinely good heart and dedication and a lot of physical labors, I guess you haul grains as well as race with your bikes. :D Say hi to your family for me, I might drop by Vietnam in July for a business trip, and help you harvest the crops. Will see.

iamnasty
04-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Buddy, this requires a genuinely good heart and dedication and a lot of physical labors, I guess you haul grains as well as race with your bikes. :D Say hi to your family for me, I might drop by Vietnam in July for a business trip, and help you harvest the crops. Will see.

Give me a shout, send a car and driver to pick you up from Tan Son Nhat Airport with option #2 is whereby you can test my superbike while your stay in the Ho Chi Minh City, with no worries as none of the local police bikes able to catch up, lol

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Give me a shout, send a car and driver to pick you up from Tan Son Nhat Airport with option #2 is whereby you can test my superbike while your stay in the Ho Chi Minh City, with no worries as none of the local police bikes able to catch up, lol

Will do, buddy! Be safe, and wear helmet, the cops will need a few helicopters to stay with you. ;)

If you are tired of the crowded Ferrgie Club, I reserve a VIP seat for you in our top 10 faction, just bring your million points with you for the WD event, okay, half million points is fine with me. :D

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Does that charity accept in-game cash? If so, count me in for a solid $100M. If not.. Tell them to join my faction and they can at least use my boosts.

kostam7
04-23-2013, 07:29 PM
This thread has gone...with the wind! The fact is that Greece is suffering at the moment. People are in great need of help. You either choose to help or not. Just think how you feel when you are in need of someone or something. We only care what happens under our ceiling.

Time to raid some buildings and forget what's happening around the world...

King little fruit fly
04-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Does that charity accept in-game cash? If so, count me in for a solid $100M. If not.. Tell them to join my faction and they can at least use my boosts.

You can donate your MQ gold to me. I took about 200k from you in 2 separate visits. I converted that to bitgold, and used that to buy a few sacks of wheat for Greece, so buddy, you did contribute, thanks. ;)

Bart
04-25-2013, 07:43 PM

King little fruit fly, you have a good heart, do you need me to organize event for you to raise some fund? PM me.