PDA

View Full Version : Is there any point to keeping nemesis armors?

Daemon
04-22-2013, 11:52 PM
I'm running out of space for my armors and it doesn't look like our capacity is going to increase any time soon.

I've been playing for a while and have kept all my previous nemesis armors, 15 in total. The active epic boss when I started playing was Azura. I've kept the nemesis armor because I thought that maybe the bosses would cycle through again but, after 17 different epic bosses, I'm not so sure. I think that the barbarian raiding gear was possible to obtain before the epic boss who gave it (the knight riding the dragon) but I'm not sure about that, and if it was, does that mean the same epic boss had appeared before?

Anyway I was wondering what everybody else's take on this is. Do other people keep the armors or get rid of them? Has there ever been a repeat epic boss?

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 01:13 AM
If you're a collector, you can keep that, because it is unique, uncraftable.
But for realism, no need to keep that. After the boss event, you can fuse it with another nemesis or use it as a material to upgrade your armor, or whatever you like. Me personally would not keep that, due to the limitation of store.

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 01:19 AM
Same here, pretty useless after the event in my eyes. sad thing is that they often look better then most armors ><

Sunsfan1caw
04-23-2013, 05:13 AM
It doesn't seem likely that bosses will reappear. If you look at Gree's model, it would seem that one of their big money makers is the weekly bosses. It would be smart for them to only introduce new bosses/nemesis so people are enticed by the new boss armor and will have to keep paying for the new nemesis to get that armor.

I have always used my old nemesis for fusion or enhancement. Early on, I would keep the nemesis until I had two and then fuse those together, it produced some decent results. But now I just use for enhancement. If we had more slots available I would keep some of them though, because lots of them look pretty cool.

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 02:11 PM
If you are at the level that the Maxed out Nemesis armors are your best armors, then it makes sense to keep them if you're not.

That said, if you are able to craft the "Big Four" One-Star Rares and get them to the + versions, you should be well on your way to using those Nemesis armors to Level up better ones. At that point, what Harvey said is exactly correct. They only have value if you're a collector.

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 02:16 PM
dude..just wanna tell you..watch his signature..he is lv221 actually...
If you are at the level that the Maxed out Nemesis armors are your best armors, then it makes sense to keep them if you're not.

That said, if you are able to craft the "Big Four" One-Star Rares and get them to the + versions, you should be well on your way to using those Nemesis armors to Level up better ones. At that point, what Harvey said is exactly correct. They only have value if you're a collector.

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 02:31 PM
dude..just wanna tell you..watch his signature..he is lv221 actually...

Gotcha. In that case, I amend my answer to "Nope. No reason to keep 'em that I can see."

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Gotcha. In that case, I amend my answer to "Nope. No reason to keep 'em that I can see."

Lmao! That was an epic change, laughed in real life xD

Derrick Lee Bradshaw
11-13-2014, 10:48 AM
That is a bummer the epic bosses do not repeat :(

busteroaf
11-14-2014, 03:25 AM
holy year and a half thread necro batman!

Adisty
11-14-2014, 06:54 AM
Maybe the mods should go through and lock any thread with inactivity for over a month?

Scheafnocker Bruce
11-18-2014, 10:22 AM
I don't see a reason to. I keep them and fuse them with others or enhancement