PDA

View Full Version : WD Points Question

Blitz.BestoftheBest
04-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Hey guys,

Just a quick question for strategy and planning's sake. Does anyone know if WD points are metered out along a continuum of the player's level or are they grouped by tiers?

I know that the WD points earned depend on the relative difference in level between the attacker and defender (in addition to a randomized multiplier algorithm), but is that relative difference dependent on their exact level or level tier? Or is there something else on top of those two factors that I'm missing altogether?

Thanks!

-Blitz

johnny_blayze
04-22-2013, 10:38 PM
I have zero idea why Gree punishes higher level players in 2 ways, one, they get less points attacking someone who is close to them stats wise but lower in level, and 2 when people attack them the enemy gets way more points.

All they are doing is sending a direct message to people, leveling up is bad, there's no reason to do so.

It should be 5 allies per level, with each ally bringing 4 units and no cap at 2000 (ie. level 100). Anyone who is a higher level gets pounded even though they were high levels way before World Domination was even rolled out 5-6 months ago.

groovdog
04-22-2013, 11:10 PM
I have zero idea why Gree punishes higher level players in 2 ways, one, they get less points attacking someone who is close to them stats wise but lower in level, and 2 when people attack them the enemy gets way more points.

All they are doing is sending a direct message to people, leveling up is bad, there's no reason to do so.

It should be 5 allies per level, with each ally bringing 4 units and no cap at 2000 (ie. level 100). Anyone who is a higher level gets pounded even though they were high levels way before World Domination was even rolled out 5-6 months ago.I dont agree with all of this.

Those high levels that get pounded are the ones who are high level AND weak. You should be punished for just racing to a high level with no thought. As a level 82 with 110K attack I should get more points for hitting a level 140 with 95K def then if the 140 attacks with 110K and hits the 82 with 95k def.

Now your point on highs hitting highs I agree with. Points within 40 levels should be a little higher than they are and based more on def differential thereby punishing high level low stats guys still.

Blitz.BestoftheBest
04-22-2013, 11:33 PM

It should be 5 allies per level, with each ally bringing 4 units and no cap at 2000 (ie. level 100). Anyone who is a higher level gets pounded even though they were high levels way before World Domination was even rolled out 5-6 months ago.

I'm glad you have an opinion on the subject, but there's a thread for that...http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46469-World-Domination-Official-Feedback-Thread

Any ideas on the actual game mechanics here for WD points that I was asking about?