PDA

View Full Version : Crime City 3.6.0

Kcimz00
04-22-2013, 08:58 PM
So I just downloaded the update for crime city from the market place and I am so happy... I dont know how it happened but some of my syndicate members lost some attack and defense points... which I wonder if it was due to glitching or cheating which makes me happy... if it happened to them it must of happened to many others which will make the game much more enjoyable to play... my def stayed the same but not sure why I lost 1k of attack which is fine now that a lot of players had their def reset

dudeman
04-22-2013, 09:06 PM
Log out, log back in.

teo
04-23-2013, 01:08 AM
I lost 2k ea A/D

neither logging in/out or complete restart did anything..

No glitching/hacking done

Munch on it
04-23-2013, 01:13 AM
I don't even have the update : (

TZora
04-23-2013, 01:23 AM
The stats screen looks great!! Thanks gree for all of the hard work ur putting into making the game better :)

Dennis B
04-23-2013, 01:58 AM
Only for Android? Booooring... No visual changes for IOS I belive, since I started playing this game a year ago.

Munch on it
04-23-2013, 02:16 AM
Only for Android? Booooring... No visual changes for IOS I belive, since I started playing this game a year ago.

Is that true only for android? I'm sure they will bring it out for iOS as well.

Jazza
04-23-2013, 03:02 AM
Only android atm, normaly the other way around. My stats are exactly tho same tho, no drop :)

name
04-23-2013, 04:23 AM
Seems a fix for the inflated stats due to having more then 500 mafia members on android.

Got name changes available now too (50 gold). Don't like the stupid Gree icon on the right top side though.

(CK) EL
04-23-2013, 04:42 AM
Seems a fix for the inflated stats due to having more then 500 mafia members on android.

Got name changes available now too (50 gold). Don't like the stupid Gree icon on the right top side though.

that fix for more than 500 mafia has been done in previous version, i didn't have any drop in stats at all.
i also hate that icon and i hope it will dissapear in a future version.
i love the new profile with all the modifiers listed.
The only weird i discovered so far is the way gree calculates the iph modifiers combined with tycoon class status (the calculation is done separately) but that's ok also.
Rival's stats are also ok now (syndicate upgrades were invisible in rival's profile) with the only difference to be because of fake defence building stats.
Well done

MrL
04-23-2013, 04:47 AM
I am on iOS, could someone upload what the new stats screen looks like?

geminiking01
04-23-2013, 04:51 AM
After the update, my game seems to be running slower. Uninstalled and re-installed but still seems slow.
The game comes to a complete standstill when traveling to a rival hood.

Vito Corleone
04-23-2013, 05:52 AM
After the update, my game seems to be running slower. Uninstalled and re-installed but still seems slow.
The game comes to a complete standstill when traveling to a rival hood.
Hmm..perhaps I should wait and update then. What kind of phone do you have?

xoxoERYNxoxo
04-23-2013, 06:08 AM
I did the update last night. I have an Android phone. Love the new look. But, not happy at all about the drop in my Attack & Defense Stats. My Attack dropped by 3246 & my Defense dropped by 4869. That is a substantial drop. Why did this happen? I think it is very unfair! Is it a glitch or an Android thing? Like many others it took me a long time to get my stats where they were. Can someone please let me know why this happened? I think it is a bunch of B.S. !

Vito Corleone
04-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Anyone with an XPERIA ARC phone did the upgrade?

amalysh
04-23-2013, 09:21 AM
I'd like to report being disappointed in my stats drop as well. Thousands of points lost on both attack and defense. I thought they were maybe not counting my syndicate bonuses, but I did some attacks and saw that the stats drop was real.

Given that it already takes spreadsheets and theory to see whom you could defeat in this game, this unexplainable stats drop makes me incredibly mad. Is this another ploy to get us to spend money?

amalysh
04-23-2013, 09:22 AM
I did the update last night. I have an Android phone. Love the new look. But, not happy at all about the drop in my Attack & Defense Stats. My Attack dropped by 3246 & my Defense dropped by 4869. That is a substantial drop. Why did this happen? I think it is very unfair! Is it a glitch or an Android thing? Like many others it took me a long time to get my stats where they were. Can someone please let me know why this happened? I think it is a bunch of B.S. !

I am on android also btw.

BigRob
04-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Is this drop in stats showing our actual stats now, or are we just being screwed? I noticed my stats dropped about 6,000 on atk and def, but a guy in my news feed who had the same atk and def as me before the update, now has stats about 8,000 higher than they were before.

geminiking01
04-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Hmm..perhaps I should wait and update then. What kind of phone do you have?

Droid razr hd

Justsimply
04-23-2013, 10:33 AM
No pictures, none of this is happening...
Lol droids taking screen shots...

panty sniffer
04-23-2013, 11:01 AM
That Android Mafia fix was already in place for some people but others still had the glitch. I was one of them. Didn't realize it was a glitch till 2 days ago. Thought I was just misunderstanding how the game works when I always heard about 5 mafia per level. It's fixed for me now and I'll probably drop a few and use a bracketing strat.

D3V
04-23-2013, 12:21 PM
I actually thought that new icon was annoying - but it's actually nice. I can multitask games now easily...

I click on modern war and it takes me to it without closing Crime City; it's very useful.

I got screen shots - I'll try and post later today.

mxz
04-23-2013, 12:24 PM
I love that people are complaining about their stats now being real and not artificially inflated. :)

Gunflame
04-23-2013, 12:25 PM
So how long until IOS gets update? I want cool new features :(

amalysh
04-23-2013, 12:33 PM
I love that people are complaining about their stats now being real and not artificially inflated. :)

I hope that's what it is, in that case I am good. To me though, it just looks like I lost all of my syndicate bonuses. I will keep an eye out if my syndicate upgrades. If I don't improve, I will know.

D3V
04-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Here some screenshots - hope these are ok?

http://i.imgur.com/PwFeo7F.png
http://i.imgur.com/PBpY7X3.png
http://i.imgur.com/7UErcdy.png
http://i.imgur.com/ObVLIF6.png

teo
04-23-2013, 12:54 PM

If that is what has happened then I am happy. I'd rather know what the real figure is any day. It was annoying to have to compensate for some amount of inflation and not quite being sure by how much. Sure I could drop mafia but it gets old having to find 5 every time I level up; would rather keep some handy ;)

Jame Hetfield
04-23-2013, 01:04 PM
This is nonsense. Android before ios. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!!!

Gunflame
04-23-2013, 01:10 PM
thanks for the pics dev, the waiting was killing me.

D3V
04-23-2013, 01:37 PM
thanks for the pics dev, the waiting was killing me.

No problem!

It's basically the same as MW except with the added button which is really cool I think.

I like to play overtime for instance, and so I never check MW in case it closes my CC game. But now I should be able to log into MW FROM CC and then when I exit MW it goes back to CC. Almost the same process as using tapjoy or whatever for free gold.

johnbaum
04-23-2013, 01:44 PM
name change for 50 pieces of gold....

teo
04-23-2013, 01:55 PM
It does appear to just be removal of inflated stats. I added and removed a couple of mafia and stats stayed the same throughout.

This is a welcome fix then; would much rather know the factual numbers.

Destroyer#1
04-23-2013, 04:45 PM
It was hard for me too the drop in stats, but i agree on having real stats rather than the fluctuating stats

cr0nchef
04-23-2013, 06:15 PM
what exactly did they change then?
name change for 50 gold ......thanks gree(d) wasn't like it was free before

Ham
04-23-2013, 11:17 PM
Hi all, there was another Android update this morning that seems to have broken the game completely due to it being unable to pull data from the servers. No hood, no stats, no rivals etc.

Fun fun fun!

StunnaJ
04-23-2013, 11:49 PM
Really loving that Gree did something for android first...god knows it took them forever to make our stats right. Gree, as greedy as you are, we shall joyously feed you more of our cash...lol. Especially glad that I dont have to keep up with each bonus that I've earned. Now if only I could get my free gold they never delivered...

BigMoney
04-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Here some screenshots - hope these are ok?

http://i.imgur.com/PwFeo7F.png
http://i.imgur.com/PBpY7X3.png
http://i.imgur.com/7UErcdy.png
http://i.imgur.com/ObVLIF6.png

I don't know why you censored your stats and identity, it was still easy to find you. :D I was confused by the first screenshot since I mistakenly assumed it was your hood at first and you have a basketball court in the top right corner of your hood. Thought maybe you and your syndicate was doing a "TYLER DURDEN/Indian" style thing for a second there.

MrL
04-24-2013, 02:18 AM
what exactly did they change then?
name change for 50 gold ......thanks gree(d) wasn't like it was free before

It was free before.

You had to send in a ticket before, the problem was that with members joining syndicates there was a flood of requests for tags to be put onto their names.

I feel it is very bad form charging for this, if it can be done in game then it should be free in my opinion.

bald zeemer
04-24-2013, 02:24 AM
If it's free in-game there will be endless people changing their names continually throughout the day.

KidWiz
04-24-2013, 02:36 AM
Is this drop in stats showing our actual stats now, or are we just being screwed? I noticed my stats dropped about 6,000 on atk and def, but a guy in my news feed who had the same atk and def as me before the update, now has stats about 8,000 higher than they were before.

The stats should not have dropped as my raw attack during boss Archie showed the same stats that are now displayed in the profile. Thus my assumtion is that the raw stats without syndicate bonuses should now be displayed in the profile.

morinmoments
04-24-2013, 02:50 AM
The stats screen looks great!! Thanks gree for all of the hard work ur putting into making the game better :)

I agree, the stats screen does look good

CM Recruitment
04-24-2013, 09:09 AM
I agree, the stats screen does look good

Looking forward!

bruhkgb
04-24-2013, 10:17 AM
Under the "What's New?" heading in the Google Play store it listed "Invasion Events". Any idea what these are? I've seen a few people mention some timed events in MW... wonder if these are the same thing?

Sulla1
04-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Cant wait for iOS.

bimmer kid
04-24-2013, 10:58 AM
hey bruh for some reason its always said "new invasion events" for quite some time now

what did the 2nd update bring? im contemplating even updating

BigRob
04-24-2013, 11:34 AM
I think I can safely say that the drop in stats is simply a fix. A few weeks ago I had created a spreadsheet of all my gear wondering what my actual stats were. I added up my best gear, stopping at my level max and it was significantly lower than what my profile showed, but it was very close to what I see now with the update. I'm assuming that the inflated stats were caused by the game not capping our mafia and equipment used at our levels like it should have been, because the only people reporting drop in stats are people who have more mafia than they can use. Everyone I know who has less or the right amount of mafia for their level reported no change. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, just what I've noticed.

Brian G
05-01-2013, 07:54 AM
How much longer do we have to wait for IOS release???

Monty31
05-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Is that true only for android? I'm sure they will bring it out for iOS as well.

Have and still am beta testing 3.6 release for IOS, coming very soon, same updates as per android.

Goody23
05-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Have and still am beta testing 3.6 release for IOS, coming very soon, same updates as per android.

how did you get on the beta test?