PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Top 50 Faction to join before Next WD Event (2.5m IPH)

Dreno33
04-22-2013, 07:53 PM
Hey guys, haven't poked my head in for awhile. I just started an upgrade for 315m, but have 100m saved already.

My IPH currently is 2.5m (no bonuses, & without current upgrade) and still at level 30.

I have all limited edition buildings.

I am a camper and my unboosted stats are 20k each.

I will donate 100% of my earning until and throughout the WD event if you can guarantee we make the Top 50. I will also help out in attacking as much as I can during the event as well.

The entire point of this is to get the Top 50 bonus of reduced upgrade costs. Let me know if your faction is interested.

Dry
04-22-2013, 07:58 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?94-Faction-Recruitment

Gambit12
04-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Hey guys, haven't poked my head in for awhile. I just started an upgrade for 315m, but have 100m saved already.

My IPH currently is 2.5m (no bonuses, & without current upgrade) and still at level 30.

I will donate 100% of my earning until and throughout the WD event if you can guarantee we make the Top 50. I will also help out in attacking as much as I can during the event as well.

The entire point of this is to get the Top 50 bonus of reduced upgrade costs. Let me know if your faction is interested.

Join my Faction Dreno! Faction code is in my sig. We're not that big yet but we are growing...

Dreno33
04-22-2013, 08:08 PM
hey gambit, how are ya? I need a top 50 for certain though. And believe me, adding me to your roster won't BOOST you up to the top 50, lol. Sorry man, I haven't kept touch with many and so am just generically posting are here.

CAPT.GIN
04-22-2013, 08:18 PM
hey gambit, how are ya? I need a top 50 for certain though. And believe me, adding me to your roster won't BOOST you up to the top 50, lol. Sorry man, I haven't kept touch with many and so am just generically posting are here.

You do know in a top 50 faction your going to get losses like crazy! All the factions will target you! You could easily get 1000 loses just in one event.

Dreno33
04-22-2013, 08:35 PM
idc. i want the bonus haha

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Start your own faction, use your groats to build out that faction.

If a top 50 faction took you in, you'd be useless to yourself and them after four or five battles.

procsyzarc
04-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Who knows you may get lucky but doubt anyone will be interested 2.5M is pretty avarage these days and apart from that you are worthless to a faction. Plus you are only going to donate for a week take the prizes and leave so at most you are paying $250m which is nothing to a faction for wasting a spot during a WD event

mxz
04-22-2013, 09:01 PM
Maybe offer up some iTunes gift cards as payment?

Hondo
04-22-2013, 09:06 PM
Here is an idea. PUN could let him join, give him first place, and write off the event as a charity donation on their taxes.

Dreno33
04-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Start your own faction, use your groats to build out that faction.

If a top 50 faction took you in, you'd be useless to yourself and them after four or five battles.

thanks captain obvious

Who knows you may get lucky but doubt anyone will be interested 2.5M is pretty avarage these days and apart from that you are worthless to a faction. Plus you are only going to donate for a week take the prizes and leave so at most you are paying $250m which is nothing to a faction for wasting a spot during a WD event

for lvl 30, no, not really.

sometimes factions may have open spots and don't fill them before the event.

this is a "putting it out there if anyone could use a few hundred extra mil.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 09:46 PM
No need to thank me, I didn't post to help you.

I posted to save some innocent faction from being conned.

thanks captain obvious for lvl 30, no, not really.sometimes factions may have open spots and don't fill them before the event.this is a "putting it out there if anyone could use a few hundred extra mil.

Rough Neck
04-22-2013, 10:14 PM
No need to thank me, I didn't post to help you.

I posted to save some innocent faction from being conned.

+1:cool: ;):D

Jhenry02
04-22-2013, 10:23 PM
I made my fair offer and then I see this post.
This has happened to me too many times.
Offer rescinded.

-Jason

KFH
04-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Join my top 250 faction, leave that top 50 and hang with the big boys

Dreno33
04-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Offer rescinded.

-Jason

? yeah, nothing changes. What about this post is different from what we PMed?

It's all a dream
04-23-2013, 12:54 AM
You do know in a top 50 faction your going to get losses like crazy! All the factions will target you! You could easily get 1000 loses just in one event.

You do know a lv30 player doesnt give much points to lv100+ players. He wont get hit much.

Hooligany
04-23-2013, 12:54 AM
thanks captain obvious

for lvl 30, no, not really.

sometimes factions may have open spots and don't fill them before the event.

this is a "putting it out there if anyone could use a few hundred extra mil.

For a top 50 faction, your donations over this week is not significant at all. And at that level, you may end up hitting only the walls for each war. IMHO, wasting a slot.

You have a better chance for top 250.
Top 500 factions will love your donations I believe.
Top 1000 will want to keep you
Top 4000 will want you to join them and worship you.

Jhoemel
04-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Hello dreno, jhenry is saying that he already made u an offer then u still try to find another faction thats why he made the offer null and void.

Rough Neck
04-23-2013, 01:09 AM
Hello dreno, jhenry is saying that he already made u an offer then u still try to find another faction thats why he made the offer null and void.

+1:cool: ;):D

Arnaud
04-23-2013, 01:19 AM
I can see the interest of a LV:

1) your low stats will decrease our total average stats so we'll end up fighting against weaker factions
2) your level won't give many points to the enemies so in the end it's better if you're the gimp and not us
3) during battles, you would have to agree dedicating your energy for PAs on the DL (so the stronger player can save their energy for more useful stuff)

The only concern is about your commitment to be available during the event and to hit the DL... You obviously are only looking for the rewards and will leave the faction right after so you're gonna have to convince factions that you can be trusted during that week-end. At least it's the way I see it.

-TANGO-
04-23-2013, 02:07 AM
A few free hits and a couple of hundred million virtual pounds, provided you actually show up. That's your pitch?

Good luck to you.

megaants
04-23-2013, 04:01 AM
Offer rescinded.

-Jason

lololol. you got an offer and still went around looking for better? I assume you made this topic because you felt henry offer was too high?

But i think in your position, any amount you pay now for the cost reduction is worth it. Somehow i don't see any other faction accepting you except for a VFF faction that knows you for a while now and is pretty much doing you a favor (IMHO).

Tctiger
04-23-2013, 04:10 AM
no offence but without being willing to get as many free attacks in as you can and with your stats i think you should be aiming to join a top 4000 faction , i think you need to change your game plan as iph woun't get you as far now the game has changed , if i was you i would be playing every possible event to get indestructables , that will help build you up and give you a chance of survival in the higher levels . 200m means nothing to most factions ,your biggest asset to a faction is making WD points iph is a bonus .i would stop camping and start building your stats .

marko101
04-23-2013, 04:44 AM
The question is what would you pay for top 50 prize?

Jhenry02
04-23-2013, 05:39 AM

Bingo! Yahtzee! And Dominoes Mofo!

Ssne
04-23-2013, 06:07 AM
The question is what would you pay for top 50 prize?

Throw in a $100 iTunes card and you'll find yourself a top 50 faction in short order. Which is not a bad price for the prizes you will get coming in top 50, IMO.

mistergreen
04-23-2013, 06:35 AM

20K? Heck, My top 250 faction wouldn't even take you. LOL

Thief
04-23-2013, 07:44 AM
Dreno,

VFF Charlie is a top 50 Faction. Not sure why you wouldn't jump all over that?
With that being said as it stands Thursday Night/Saturday Morning is the time to pitch as most factions will find themself with 1 empty seat and might be able to consider taking you on for charity or because they just want to fill up a seat.

I understand your goals but try to be gracious. Perhaps "bribe them" for X amount of Millions of dollars cash?

commander Don
04-23-2013, 07:53 AM
I remember passing you 8 months ago, join a faction and play the game :) Tumble weed dont smoke so well.

Dreno33
04-23-2013, 08:48 AM

i made this thread before i even PMed him. I was just replying to a post, glad he payed attention.

Big John
04-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Come back to your old faction.

KFH
04-23-2013, 04:21 PM
20K? Heck, My top 250 faction wouldn't even take you. LOL

ohhh didn't even see the stats, yeah you would have to improve those greatly to get into my top 250. Take the advice from others and work on your stats, start off aiming for a top 500 get stronger and when you hit the 70's people from top faction will be asking for you to join