PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Gree, how much longer do I have to wait for a character xfr?

Noghri_ViR
04-22-2013, 04:36 PM
Dear Gree,

As someone who actually shells out money for your game I'm quite upset with how crappy your customer service has been. Saturday my phone just all of the sudden died. I took to it to the Apple store and it wasn't worth it to repair out of warranty. I ended up getting a new phone and loaded up Modern War and Crime City. Since I couldn't access my phone I couldn't do a character transfer myself so I sent in ticket with all the information that was requested from me last time I had to do a transfer via support.

It's now been over 48 Hours and I still haven't heard a single peep from support. This is well beyond ridiculous and even if my character gets transferred, I'm not sure my willingness to open my pocketbook will

Shame on you Gree, shame on you.

Dipstik
04-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Since start of business pst, it's been about 9 hours. Shaddup.

nytelock
04-22-2013, 05:05 PM
If they did reply in 48 hours, I would be happy. Their replies average at about 1-2 weeks.

mxz
04-22-2013, 05:28 PM
48 hours? You must be new here.

Droop1972
04-22-2013, 07:02 PM
ive had it happen twice....five days both times....good luck

Noghri_ViR
04-23-2013, 08:49 AM
Since start of business pst, it's been about 9 hours. Shaddup.

except they still do support on the weekends, so troll on troll

/edit: wow your post history is awesome, why haven't you been banned?

Dipstik
04-23-2013, 09:54 AM
except they still do support on the weekends, so troll on troll

/edit: wow your post history is awesome, why haven't you been banned?

Trolls come and go. Epic trolls are forever.

nopenopenope
04-23-2013, 10:15 AM
except they still do support on the weekends

Pics or it didn't happen....

Kiley!
04-23-2013, 03:53 PM
I've had it happen twice...and both times it was fixed overnight..I think as long as you give them the required info they're pretty quick about it....

TruPyroDice
04-24-2013, 01:45 AM
Same thing has happened to me TWICE. The first time I started over from the beginning but this time I edited my review and won't do it again. I made it to lvl 100 both times.
I filled my ticket on sat. And I'm still waiting. Its killing me cause I played this game just about every hour of every day. ( no. I do not have much of a life) so there's a huge hole to fill. Thank god for Arcane Legends. Guess they'll get my RL cash till this is fixed.

ChristopheB
04-24-2013, 05:34 AM
My phone died and I sent a ticket through my iPad asking for a player transfer on Saturday morning European time. Apart from an acknowledgement I have had no news. We are now over 4 days later.

Considering the number of people playing this game, it is quite obvious that Gree make good money out of it. It looks like their customer service is not up to the task.

If they get far too many stupid enquiries, I guess they should create some categories so that simple things like a player transfer could be treated promptly.

It is surprising that they haven't implemented a web based system to transfer players as it exists on android (from what I have been told).

I hope it will be solved soon. I am also a very active player and it is getting frustrating.

Noghri_ViR
04-24-2013, 02:14 PM
102 hours since my original ticket and not a peep from Gree.

Oh Gree, why do you make a game I love and a customer service team I hate?

dudeman
04-24-2013, 02:30 PM
How many of the people in need of account transfers are in that position due to lost accounts?

Did you remember to include the phrase "lost account" somewhere in your ticket? If not, the delay could be your own fault. I only waited 4 days when I lost my account, and I could only send a ticket two days after losing the account because I was without a device for those two days.

ChristopheB
04-25-2013, 02:29 AM
How many of the people in need of account transfers are in that position due to lost accounts?

Did you remember to include the phrase "lost account" somewhere in your ticket? If not, the delay could be your own fault. I only waited 4 days when I lost my account, and I could only send a ticket two days after losing the account because I was without a device for those two days.

Why would you include lost account ? Gree did not create categories which is stupid and I couldn't find anything on the forum indicating that people should include specific words.

From the acknowledgement they send it seems that the tickets are simply piled up and treated according to their time stamp

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 03:03 AM
Why would you include lost account ? Gree did not create categories which is stupid and I couldn't find anything on the forum indicating that people should include specific words.

From the acknowledgement they send it seems that the tickets are simply piled up and treated according to their time stamp

They aren't - specific key phrases in the subject direct the ticket to the appropriate people.

Otherwise you wait for the general slobs in the virtual sorting room to send it to the people it would have been sent to automatically if you had included the issue in the title.

No, it doesn't say anywhere to do it, but it's a basic rule of business correspondence to refer to the issue at hand in the subject line.

ChristopheB
04-25-2013, 03:23 AM
They aren't - specific key phrases in the subject direct the ticket to the appropriate people.

Otherwise you wait for the general slobs in the virtual sorting room to send it to the people it would have been sent to automatically if you had included the issue in the title.

No, it doesn't say anywhere to do it, but it's a basic rule of business correspondence to refer to the issue at hand in the subject line.

The subject is automatically generated in the request email. In many business situations it's not advisable to change an automated subject or the server on the other side could just disregard your email.

Now I feel like sending another request.

If Gree had organised things a little bit, you could chose between 3-4 different categories and the email would be directed automatically.

Is there any evidence that there are people on the other side picking requests according to the subject or is it just you guys assuming it?

Every ticket is assigned a number and is most probably treated accordingly.

Whether they look at the subject or not, it is in every business situation unacceptable to keep you clients waiting for a week or more.

bald zeemer
04-25-2013, 03:29 AM
Is there any evidence that there are people on the other side picking requests according to the subject or is it just you guys assuming it?

Every ticket is assigned a number and is most probably treated accordingly.
Feel free to believe that if you want.

Yes, it could be better organised, but given all the colossal screwups gree performs on a near-daily basis this is quite low on the list and easily avoidable.

ChristopheB
04-25-2013, 03:31 AM

When was it? Their request acknowledgment claims that they have a higher-than-normal level of requests right now.

ChristopheB
04-25-2013, 03:32 AM
Feel free to believe that if you want.

Yes, it could be better organised, but given all the colossal screwups gree performs on a near-daily basis this is quite low on the list and easily avoidable.

Looks like I have to submit another ticket then...

J0edm
04-25-2013, 06:49 AM
I am the leader in a syndicate, and from the last battles i did not recieve any bonuses - i have wrote to Gree and i have heard nothing back! Not impressed!

Joe

Dipstik
04-25-2013, 07:07 AM
Joe: Did your syndicate WIN any prizes?

Noghri_ViR
04-25-2013, 08:15 AM

Actually I sent in another ticket on Tuesday with that phrase off a tip that someone else gave me. I still haven't received anything back.

I found the number to Gree's San Francisco office last night and spent some time playing around with their phone directory. I found the mailbox of some guy who's title included vice president. So once they open at 9am today I'm going to give him a call and see what he can do.

Also I was talking to the Apple rep for my business. He said that you can file complaints against developers with Apple if you're getting poor service from them. If they get enough complaints Apple has the right to pull their game from the App Store and disable their ability to offer in app purchases until the complaints have been addressed. He was going to get me the info sometime today on how to file a complaint and then I was going to post it here on the forum for everyone to share. It took a forum threadnaught to get causality rates in Modern War changed, perhaps it's a time for a threadnaught for Gree to address customer service issue.

J0edm
04-25-2013, 08:48 AM
Joe: Did your syndicate WIN any prizes?

Yes we ranked around 700 should have claimed 3 prizes, plus 5% defense building bonus. Everyone else has received prizes, but not me! :S

Ps. I have never hacked or cheated etc, been playing for 2 years daily.

Dipstik
04-25-2013, 08:59 AM
I found the number to Gree's San Francisco office last night and spent some time playing around with their phone directory. I found the mailbox of some guy who's title included vice president. So once they open at 9am today I'm going to give him a call and see what he can do.

You should be shot.

keivin1990
04-25-2013, 10:00 AM
My almost a week. Waiting for the admin to help transfer.
It wasn't like this last time :(

Noghri_ViR
04-25-2013, 10:17 AM
You should be shot.

I guess you don't want to know about how I found their employees via LinkedIn then?

Noghri_ViR
04-25-2013, 03:05 PM
Talked to someone in their customer support team. I won't reveal the extension to use unless nothing pans out. But I have some actual hope that it might actually happen now instead of the endless nothingness that was their email support.

Dipstik
04-25-2013, 03:10 PM
Talked to someone in their customer support team. I won't reveal the extension to use unless nothing pans out. But I have some actual hope that it might actually happen now instead of the endless nothingness that was their email support.

So you wasted your own time stalking linkedin and climbing up and down the phone tree for a company in order to bother people who have NOTHING to do with your problem. After making enough of a pest of yourself, you eventually got to talk to someone who MIGHT have something to do with your problem, but through completely inappropriate channels. Now you have essentially threatened to post telephone numbers on an internet forum if "nothing pans out," presumably only to cause grief for the people who have to answer those phones.

I repeat... you should be shot. I'll probably have to settle for your ban.