PDA

View Full Version : You deserve a high five!

CAPT.GIN
04-22-2013, 01:54 PM
High five to anyone who understands pirate justice. Sense the first time I read his post I've been confused lol, first it was his poetry then he started skipping sentences every time he posted and now he's trying to post normal and I still don't understand him lol, he's like a quiz no matter how many times you study you still going to be like " wait what? Lol" lets all give up to pj he can confuse you and school you all at the same time.

Dry
04-22-2013, 02:28 PM
I have trying all of that ,but then I made my mind and ,, just put him on my ignore list .

SevenO9
04-22-2013, 02:37 PM
I have trying all of that ,but then I made my mind and ,, just put him on my ignore list .

Did this affect your mobile data plan?

Dry
04-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Not at all

CAPT.GIN
04-22-2013, 02:55 PM
You know pj reminds me of the riddler from batman....

Muse_boa
04-22-2013, 03:07 PM
High five to anyone who understands pirate justice. Sense the first time I read his post I've been confused lol, first it was his poetry then he started skipping sentences every time he posted and now he's trying to post normal and I still don't understand him lol, he's like a quiz no matter how many times you study you still going to be like " wait what? Lol" lets all give up to pj he can confuse you and school you all at the same time.

Well, i liked the pirate and the emperor story, where the sand was gold, i think, but it was gone after a day. Why? While the comment on gree en pun ..... was online for more than a day