PDA

View Full Version : Hiatus

DreamM0d3
04-22-2013, 01:02 PM
I have set out with the goal in mind of trying to reach level 100 in less than a month and I am glad that I have finally done that. Thanks to all my friends and allies who have assisted me along the way. During this process, I have been very active on the forums and have witnessed the K&D community slowly grow. Nevertheless, as of this post, I will be announcing my hiatus from the game and forums to focus on my academic commitments. I may or may not be back, but if I do, it will probably be in mid May.

To those budding players who have been PMing me their questions and queries, I'm afraid I may not be able to answer them for this time frame. However, please do post your questions on one of the many Q&A threads in the forums and I'm sure many other experienced players will be able to answer them as well, if not better.

As for me, I will try to get a maxed out Nemesis for each new boss. The most I'll probably do is to fight the occasional boss battles during breaks and try to get at least the + version of the new armors. Suffice to say, those who already have me on their friend list can continue to summon me as an ally against the weekly bosses. In the meantime, have fun and all the best in leveling/boss battles/arena battles.

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 01:10 PM
What a pity... so sad to hear that. After Sam, another friend decide to leave...
Anyway, reality is more important, best wishes to you.
I will always giving you a hand for fighting weekly boss, good luck:)

deathexe
04-22-2013, 03:33 PM
I have set out with the goal in mind of trying to reach level 100 in less than a month and I am glad that I have finally done that. Thanks to all my friends and allies who have assisted me along the way. During this process, I have been very active on the forums and have witnessed the K&D community slowly grow. Nevertheless, as of this post, I will be announcing my hiatus from the game and forums to focus on my academic commitments. I may or may not be back, but if I do, it will probably be in mid May.

To those budding players who have been PMing me their questions and queries, I'm afraid I may not be able to answer them for this time frame. However, please do post your questions on one of the many Q&A threads in the forums and I'm sure many other experienced players will be able to answer them as well, if not better.

As for me, I will try to get a maxed out Nemesis for each new boss. The most I'll probably do is to fight the occasional boss battles during breaks and try to get at least the + version of the new armors. Suffice to say, those who already have me on their friend list can continue to summon me as an ally against the weekly bosses. In the meantime, have fun and all the best in leveling/boss battles/arena battles.

Man, sad to see another great player go, it's been great having you around in the forums and hopefully we'll see you again! All the best with your future endeavors my friend!

Justice711
04-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Thanks so much for your advise & help rendered. I wish u all the best in all the things you want to achieve. 3 cheers to DreamMod3!

SoccerStud
04-22-2013, 04:15 PM
Good bye and thanks for the help yesterday! Also, good luck with real life and your academic studies!

GCSpyder
04-22-2013, 07:38 PM
It has been great having you on the forum and your posts have been a great source of information and enjoyment for me to read.

Have fun too, studying and I am sure you will do really well there, with the tenacity that you shown in your gaming capabilities and in your readiness to provide well crafted advises.

Perhaps one last question before you leave? What do you do with the base armor that you have levelled in order to unlock the +version in the boss fights? Perhaps the current dragon boss fight is a good example.. :)

Cheers and beers...

Zayn10
04-22-2013, 08:04 PM
Hey, wish you all the best in everything you do. Hope to see you back sometimes and lastly I'm happy and honoured to have you as my buddy. Thank You! Take care my friend =)

Lcharlie
04-22-2013, 08:10 PM
All the best to you. It was fun playing together.

Lcharlie
04-22-2013, 08:12 PM
It has been great having you on the forum and your posts have been a great source of information and enjoyment for me to read.

Have fun too, studying and I am sure you will do really well there, with the tenacity that you shown in your gaming capabilities and in your readiness to provide well crafted advises.

Perhaps one last question before you leave? What do you do with the base armor that you have levelled in order to unlock the +version in the boss fights? Perhaps the current dragon boss fight is a good example.. :)

Cheers and beers...
I generally save them to fuse my +armor when they are beyond level 50.
Question I have is what do you guys do with the nemesis armor? I don't think they will be useful after the boss fight.

GCSpyder
04-22-2013, 10:26 PM
I generally save them to fuse my +armor when they are beyond level 50.
Question I have is what do you guys do with the nemesis armor? I don't think they will be useful after the boss fight.

Very useful use then... Do you know how many points the lvl 50 4-star base armour will yield from an enhancement perspective?

I don't have an answer on the use of nemesis armour..

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 01:12 AM
Enjoy and good luck with your focus on real life! If its the same dedication as you had for K&D, you'll rock! I'll make sure I use you in my fights!:)

The Wise One
04-23-2013, 05:57 PM
Come back soon!

Lcharlie
04-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Very useful use then... Do you know how many points the lvl 50 4-star base armour will yield from an enhancement perspective?

I don't have an answer on the use of nemesis armour..

I believe the level 70s give you 90 pts plus 1 for every extra level so it would be 139 pts. Someone can confirm this. This is why I use them only past level 50 for enhancing level70 armor.

DreamM0d3
04-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Im surprised so many people commented on this thread. That said, I've gotten Nemesis for this boss like I said I would so you guys can continue to use me as an ally. It seems that I had to open much more chests this week to get my Nemesis 0.0 Either my luck's bad or they nerfed the chance to get Nemesis.

zhy
04-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Im surprised so many people commented on this thread. That said, I've gotten Nemesis for this boss like I said I would so you guys can continue to use me as an ally. It seems that I had to open much more chests this week to get my Nemesis 0.0 Either my luck's bad or they nerfed the chance to get Nemesis. yeah prolly gree working on chests rewards rate to make ppl spend more gems, lot of ppl are complaining atm

DreamM0d3
04-24-2013, 06:13 PM
yeah prolly gree working on chests rewards rate to make ppl spend more gems, lot of ppl are complaining atm

I got it after opening more than 10 chests. Is this happening to everyone else too?

zhy
04-24-2013, 06:17 PM
u can check arbeys boss thread, n the share dark chest results one, many ppl are complaing

Arbey
04-24-2013, 06:25 PM

Sad to hear this my friend. Anyways goodluck on your endeavors.

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 06:27 PM
See you DreaM:) again, you are next to me on the damage board:cool:
I got it after opening more than 10 chests. Is this happening to everyone else too?

DreamM0d3
04-24-2013, 06:32 PM
Sad to hear this my friend. Anyways goodluck on your endeavors.

No worries I will officially by back sooner than you all know it. Hope you like the sig :) When Im back, I'll take in more request for sigs from other forumers although I'll probably limit it to players above level 100 or senior members only.

Gabzor89
04-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Uni exams? That's what I'm having now haha