PDA

View Full Version : Just because...

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 12:10 PM
someone has high stats, don't presume they spent lots of real ____.

There's so much more I could say, but most conmen, film-flam artists, scammers, etc... put forth a friendly, professional, unassuming demeanor.

It puts their mark, victim, target at ease.

Ever watch sheep get sheared?

It's a very calm process.

Branding on the other hand, the stock become very riled up and agitated.

They seem to know what's up.

So, there are techniques used that make fleecing, shearing, and slaughtering easier.

The Nazis were very effective in deploying their foul and evil killing methods.

Have you seen what animal is used to lead others to slaughter?

That animal has a very apropos name.

Do you know the name?

Warpath
04-22-2013, 12:19 PM
Judas Goat.

peacefelon
04-22-2013, 12:24 PM

There's so much more I could say, but most conmen, film-flam artists, scammers, etc... put forth a friendly, professional, unassuming demeanor.

Branding on the other hand, the stock becomes very riled up and agitated.

So, there are techniques used that make fleecing, shearing, and slaughtering easier.

Do you know the name?
Yes I do. FYI the little Blue Penguin is also known as the "Fairy Penguin"
Who could lead little Fairy Penguins to slaughter?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 12:33 PM
Judas Goat.There is immense knowledge and deep wisdom embedded in those two little words, Warpath. We share a similar philosophy. I wish for no harm to befall you. Use your knowledge for your survival and prosperity.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 12:34 PM
Yes I do. FYI the little Blue Penguin is also known as the "Fairy Penguin"Who could lead little Fairy Penguins to slaughter?Yes, a rather enticing name isn't it. As we both know, names can often be more misleading than words.

peacefelon
04-22-2013, 12:42 PM
Yes, a rather enticing name isn't it. As we both know, names can often be more misleading than words.
Are goats related to Emperor Penguins? Just curious...I certainly do not want to cause any trouble here.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Are goats related to Emperor Penguins? Just curious...I certainly do not want to cause any trouble here.Well, that's a rather intriguing question. How are you using the verb, related?

peacefelon
04-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Well, that's a rather intriguing question. How are you using the verb, related?
Yes, a bit obscure. How about this? Could a Judas Goat be a Judas Emperor Penguin?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Yes, a bit obscure. How about this? Could a Judas Goat be a Judas Emperor Penguin?

I see, we're back to THAT, are we?

I suspect ANYTHING is possible in the land of gold.

peacefelon
04-22-2013, 01:52 PM
I see, we're back to THAT, are we?

I suspect ANYTHING is possible in the land of gold.
Yes, with this amount of money ANYTHING is not only possible but probable
as well.

Max Power
04-22-2013, 01:52 PM

Yes.

In Monster Quest.

Agent Orange
04-22-2013, 03:02 PM

Branding on the other hand, the stock become very riled up and agitated.

Do you know the name?

Developers/programmers?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Developers/programmers?

Objection, asked and answered, your honor.

Jd-fors
04-22-2013, 05:11 PM
^no...penguins!and another speaks about something they know nothing about.

passerby
04-22-2013, 05:21 PM
^no...penguins!and another speaks about something they know nothing about.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. If you've spent upwards of $1,000 on this cellphone game, as many of these idiots have done and more, then you need to examine your priorities in life. That goes for "Penguins", "Pirates" or any other faction that is loaded with players whose lives revolve around a cellphone game.

Get help. Get your priorities straight. Quit sponging off of your spouses or families. Many of these people spend more on this game per month to support their habit than even heroin and cocaine addicts. That shows you that there is something wrong with that individual.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 06:12 PM
I know exactly what I'm talking about. If you've spent upwards of $1,000 on this cellphone game, as many of these idiots have done and more, then you need to examine your priorities in life. That goes for "Penguins", "Pirates" or any other faction that is loaded with players whose lives revolve around a cellphone game.

Get help. Get your priorities straight. Quit sponging off of your spouses or families. Many of these people spend more on this game per month to support their habit than even heroin and cocaine addicts. That shows you that there is something wrong with that individual.

Amen, that is deep wisdom, thanks.

I only hope its offered to help, not to hurt.

Ranger4Life
04-22-2013, 11:24 PM

These are my favorite types of posts. People come in and ASSume several different things without any factual data to back it up.

Saying that we spend too much on a "cell phone game" and that we need to got our "priorities straight" is much more telling of the life of the preacher than the flock.

Just like all others that I know I spend what I feel comfortable spending. It's less than I spend on going out to eat and going to bars every month, but is more than the arbitrary $1k limit you have set.

I can understand how frustrating it must be for some players to see people spend more than they make in a year on a "cell phone game", but that's not the fault of the player and any judgment directed at them should cease.

Big Apple
04-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Wise words Ranger!

Dutchie
04-23-2013, 06:51 AM
Lemmings... who like to commit mass suicide although this is a misconception.

I remember playing this when it first came out.. nice puzzle game.

Am I wrong or am I wrong.

Speed ump
04-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Passerby, just because your income levels may not support the kind of spending you see, does not mean that others cannot. Dont judge others and what they may or may not be doing. It only makes you look jealous that you cant do what they do. Anyone who dosnt want to spend, dont. Dont preach to others about being fools or idiots for doing so. Ive listened to that for over a year now. Nothingis foing to change about miney requirements in the game. If someone had issues with that, dont play. Dont worry about what anyone else might spend , or their reasons. I dont agree with the things some people spend their money on, and they dont need to agree with mine. I wont jduge them, and i dont expect to be judged. You have every right to spend, or not, as you chose, but not to make those choices for others. Ive seen my buddies in years oast soend more in strip joints than i have spent on this game. I sppose they felt thye got the proper anount of entertainment for their money, as they sure seemed happy about it. They owned nothing at the end, and all they have are the memories. I get to pick up this game and play as i whenever i wish, so my enjoyment lasts must longer than theirs did. The value for your money spent can only be determined by you, no one else can decide this for you. No one can tell me this, nor do i intend to tell you whats right for you.

jon_funzio
04-23-2013, 09:30 AM
Many of these people spend more on this game per month to support their habit than even heroin and cocaine addicts.

Ive seen my buddies in years past spend more in strip joints than i have spent on this game. I suppose they felt they've got the proper amount of entertainment for their money, as they sure seemed happy about it. They owned nothing at the end, and all they have are the memories. I get to pick up this game and play as i whenever i wish, so my enjoyment lasts must longer than theirs did.
What about those of us who have all of these addiction and are also addicted to Modern War? I need the coke to stay awake for the three-day WD events, the heroin to help me forget my fallen transport raiders which were mercilessly slain and then the strippers to perk me up and bring me out of my heroin slump. Then the next event starts and the cycle of addiction restarts. Woohoo!
I see nothing wrong with that, do you???!

** Just to be clear this is joke - I have noticed that people have a habit of taking posts FAR too seriously on here - because "their Mum's friend's nephew's cousin had an overdose", so thought I'd pre-empt the "you shouldn't joke about serious matters" idiots who are unable to enjoy other people's, sometimes irreverent, senses of humour. **

Brahmin
04-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Well said Speed Ump. Judging others choices is a perilous endeavor. People make choices based upon their own values, judging another's choices assumes the other persons values match your own. And we all know what can happen when one assumes. Also, players of all different income brackets play this game, to claim somebody spends too much is irrelevant because the value of the money a person spends is relative to his or her income.

Speed ump
04-23-2013, 10:02 AM
So you are a doctor, and have determined that all who spend are addicts? Theres a lot more junkies in the world than modern war players. How much time are you devoting to the effort to save them? If you know anything about addicts, which you obviously do not, you would know that you cannot make or ask a junkie to stop. Who appointed you, or anyone to be their savior. This is simple. There are the ones who are jealous of the ones who can spend, because they cannot keep up. The other might be ones who have spent, then became unhappy with gree and the level of service provided. Im not going to appologize because you cant spend what i do, nor do i feel the need to be belittled because someone os dissatissified with the srevice they have recieved. I will decide what has been done to me, not let others tell me. I wont belittle you for not spending, nor ask you not to be dissatisfied with the service you have recieved. Because i am not satissfied with everything gree has done does not mean that i feel the need to stop playing. If you wish to, fine, then make that decision and move on. The fact that you are still here posting to us only shows that you yourselves are not ready to quit. Im not here to help you with that choice, which might be what you are really asking for.

Lt. Falcon
04-23-2013, 02:48 PM
What about those of us who have all of these addiction and are also addicted to Modern War? I need the coke to stay awake for the three-day WD events, the heroin to help me forget my fallen transport raiders which were mercilessly slain and then the strippers to perk me up and bring me out of my heroin slump. Then the next event starts and the cycle of addiction restarts. Woohoo!
I see nothing wrong with that, do you???!

** Just to be clear this is joke - I have noticed that people have a habit of taking posts FAR too seriously on here - because "their Mum's friend's nephew's cousin had an overdose", so thought I'd pre-empt the "you shouldn't joke about serious matters" idiots who are unable to enjoy other people's, sometimes irreverent, senses of humour. **

Best post I've read all day!

geruddgriffin
05-03-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm here and looking for a thread about strippers I'm totally naughty but I'm looking into it just to enhance my knowledge. Any way do you know male strippers Virginia (http://www.sugarbabesva.com)?

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 12:47 PM
anyone else see that post where they had 100 of a unit named ranger something? it had 10/9k stats ..trying to find the thread to show to my teammates...sorry to ask this question in your thread PJ..the hacked acts is getting out of hand..gree doesnt seem to care that legit players are getting F**ked

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Best post I've read all day! lmao..that is a funny post

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 12:49 PM
anyone else see that post where they had 100 of a unit named ranger something? it had 10/9k stats ..trying to find the thread to show to my teammates...sorry to ask this question in your thread PJ..the hacked acts is getting out of hand..gree doesnt seem to care that legit players are getting F**ked

No worries, but if I were you, I'd leave them be.

We aren't the GREE POLICE or the FBI (Faction Bureau of Investigations).

Isn't it enough that they extort you?

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 12:56 PM
No worries, but if I were you, I'd leave them be.

We aren't the GREE POLICE or the FBI (Faction Bureau of Investigations).

Isn't it enough that they extort you? yea its BS..i dont use gold no longer..there is no point in it..gree keeps putting these energy events out and the hackers just get stronger and stronger with ID units now..nah i dont want that unit i was tryin to show it to my faction what will happen if we ever add any people that are fishy..u have the best ideal ever about this game man..its not about who wins now its about whos got the deepest pockets will be the strongest and have the most fun.. wont be long b4 they sale the company just like funzio did,but they dont care bc they have made their money

Octavian
05-03-2013, 02:07 PM
These are my favorite types of posts. People come in and ASSume several different things without any factual data to back it up.

Saying that we spend too much on a "cell phone game" and that we need to got our "priorities straight" is much more telling of the life of the preacher than the flock.

Just like all others that I know I spend what I feel comfortable spending. It's less than I spend on going out to eat and going to bars every month, but is more than the arbitrary $1k limit you have set.

I can understand how frustrating it must be for some players to see people spend more than they make in a year on a "cell phone game", but that's not the fault of the player and any judgment directed at them should cease.

Lol @ idiots like you that try and "rationalize" paying to "win" at a video game.

Yes, I will "judge" people who have no self esteem so they need to pay money to be better than others at a game that takes no skill. It's sad and pathetic.

This game should be played for fun, and competitive spirit. Not for "look how much money i can piss away to be famous on the Internet."

MerlinBlack
05-03-2013, 02:49 PM
If time is money

and you look down upon those who spend money on the game

but not down upon those who spend time at a "fun, competitive spirit" sort of game

...and Modern War has players of both sorts

Who is the idiot?
Who really wins?

Is it Gree?

Lol @ idiots like you that try and "rationalize" paying to "win" at a video game.

Yes, I will "judge" people who have no self esteem so they need to pay money to be better than others at a game that takes no skill. It's sad and pathetic.

This game should be played for fun, and competitive spirit. Not for "look how much money i can piss away to be famous on the Internet."

Octavian
05-03-2013, 04:50 PM
If time is money

and you look down upon those who spend money on the game

but not down upon those who spend time at a "fun, competitive spirit" sort of game

...and Modern War has players of both sorts

Who is the idiot?
Who really wins?

Is it Gree?

Can you play a game of Halo and buy a super mega gun that kills everyone without being aimed?

Can you get into the Olympics and buy a gold medal and trip to the medal stand?

Can you buy the Vince Lombardi trophy and win the Super Bowl?

Can you play rock, paper, scissors and buy a new object that doesn't lose to any of those?

Get real.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Can you play a game of Halo and buy a super mega gun that kills everyone without being aimed?

I have no idea. This is the only online SCAME I've ever attempted to play.

I have NO interest in competing the Olympics or even watching them.

You can BUY anything, anything. Even the Super Bowl.

Can you play rock, paper, scissors and buy a new object that doesn't lose to any of those?

Get real.

I have never played rock. paper, scissors, nor do I ever intend to do so.

Rowdydowdy
05-03-2013, 05:19 PM
PJ How does one contact you nowadays? 293286754

Octavian
05-03-2013, 06:58 PM
I have no idea. This is the only online SCAME I've ever attempted to play.

I have NO interest in competing the Olympics or even watching them.

You can BUY anything, anything. Even the Super Bowl.

I have never played rock. paper, scissors, nor do I ever intend to do so.

Never played Halo, no interest in Olympics, never played rock, paper scissors?.....

So.... What DO you do with your life? Besides waste it whining on the forums for an Internet board game?

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Never played Halo, no interest in Olympics, never played rock, paper scissors?.....

So.... What DO you do with your life? Besides waste it whining on the forums for an Internet board game?

What I have NEVER done is stalk men or little boys!!!!

BADMARKX
05-03-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm watching playoff hockey tonight.

Octavian
05-03-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm watching playoff hockey tonight.

Amen, go Hawks. That's how we do.

What I have NEVER done is stalk men or little boys!!!!

Really? Says the guy who responded to my post that wasn't even addresses to him. Carry on with your nonsense, e-drama queen loser, I have no times for bottom feeders.. You mean nothing to me. BEGON, PEASANT.

KFH
05-03-2013, 11:24 PM

Get real.you can even buy a gold medal been done in the past, and if your big enough you always win rock, paper, scissors :)