PDA

View Full Version : Crate Event

Sexypieface
04-22-2013, 11:30 AM
.So on the most recent crate event i have 9 out of 10 and i REALLY want that nextgen Cruiser. Does anyone have some advie to help me get it? I have been buying gold, a lot of it, and i all i get are units that i dont want and valor or concrete.

Thief
04-22-2013, 11:33 AM
.So on the most recent crate event i have 9 out of 10 and i REALLY want that nextgen Cruiser. Does anyone have some advie to help me get it? I have been buying gold, a lot of it, and i all i get are units that i dont want and valor or concrete.

Just keep doing what you are doing. It's random Drop for the 10th item. I think its around 1% to give you an idea of the probability. That means 1/100 you would get it. Doesn't mean though that if you open 100 you will get it.

Ask yourself how much gold are you willing to spend to get it? It might only take a couple hundred gold or it might take 10,000 gold.

13Stalker
04-22-2013, 12:03 PM
That is exactly right... i'm 8/10 right now and half of those were free opens. I just upgraded the new building and had no cash and got 2 in a row opened free and a sorry and then two more free.

Good luck. I hope you get it.

If I was going to spend gold for a unit though I would spend it on the chain event and stack up all of those indes units. The +1 Energy would be sweet, but I decided a long time ago gold is not to be thrown away on dragon soldiers and def cannons.

sigtrygg
04-22-2013, 12:21 PM
I hope you get the unit with using game money but be warned I had 9 of 10 in the first crate event and just opened crates using game money. I opened a crate every hour for 3 days and didn't get the last one. Their was only 4 hours left in the event so I bought $20 in gold and figured I'd get it by opening and resetting as many crates as possible in a row. Still didn't get it so I bought $50 dollars in gold and did the same thing...Nothing. than I bought $100 dollars in gold and got it on the first open. Go figure:) Anyway, the crate events after that I just buy $100 dollars in gold and get 30-40 crates than open them up one right after the other and get all 10 right away.

Jarconis
04-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Honestly, I play the crate events just to get the 9th crate. The 10th crate is not a worthwhile investment of time or gold sadly.