PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 09:17 AM
This thread mainly use to answer any question relate to K&D, especially for beginners and mid-level players, any question will be gained an appropriate answer ASAP. Some tough issue may need other forum players' wisdom, I'm sure they are happy to give you a hand.

I've received many private messages for asking questions, seeking advice etc. It is inconvenient for replying each messages, so I've decided to open this thread to focus on solving any question and issue which relates to K&D.

Furthermore, this thread also welcome people to discuss any subject, feel free to share your thought or give any construction advice to other forum members.

At last, I would glad to find this community, share and discuss thoughts with forum members, really appreciated many people who gives me useful and valuable helps, thanks you all.

By the way, the players code for beginners are now starting with XBC ! The number of K&D players are increasing significantly, glad to share this information with forum members:) Hope this game will become better and better!

After DreaM0d3, I've reach to lv100 within a month too, the picture below would be the final form of buildings, should be able to give some guides to beginners.

Depends on personally bias, normally 4-5 armorsmiths, 10-11 training fields, 1 dungeon.
The income would be 2000golds per hour gain*24hours*11training fields + 750golds per hour gain*24hours*1dungeon = 528,000golds+ 18,000golds= 546,000 golds per day:)

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh630/frankkuo1988/1-1_zps5c0898c7.png (http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/frankkuo1988/media/1-1_zps5c0898c7.png.html)

KnD
04-22-2013, 09:25 AM
All opinions I know but, whats the best way to spend 800 gems? :)

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 09:35 AM
The best way is give them to me if possible ;) just kidding.

You can buy a luxury cape by spending 650 of them to show your status and wealthy.
You can upgrade your buildings to the top.
You can have 4,5,6,7,8 armorsmiths to boots your crafting process.
You can buy energy to rush the damage board and arena board.
You can open dark prince chest to try your luck, maybe you will gain a Sky guardian+ or Wicked Wrath+ and share results with us.

The best way is always depends your bias and direction, mostly spending some of gems on upgrading buildings (mostly training fields) will be a certain gain, 500,000 golds gain per day:)
All opinions I know but, whats the best way to spend 800 gems? :)

jon_funzio
04-22-2013, 10:16 AM
mostly spending some of gems on upgrading buildings (mostly training fields) will be a certain gain, 500,000 golds gain per day:)

It doesn't increase the generation rate of gold does it, just the maximum capacity? I think my training fields have only ever maxed out once or twice; I'd upgrade armour smiths to speed up armour creation, spend 200 on 10 + 1 crates (as soon as the next boss generates) and then hold onto the rest for the next nemesis armour.

DreamM0d3
04-22-2013, 10:25 AM
It doesn't increase the generation rate of gold does it, just the maximum capacity? I think my training fields have only ever maxed out once or twice; I'd upgrade armour smiths to speed up armour creation, spend 200 on 10 + 1 crates (as soon as the next boss generates) and then hold onto the rest for the next nemesis armour.

Even though its not specifically stated, it does increase the gold generation based on how much the max capacity was increased. For instance, if the max capacity increased by 80% of the original, so does the gold generation.

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Each time when you upgrade your buildings does increase the both gold generation and maximum gold stored.
For training fields, 1167/1367/2000 per hour gain for each level. That's why I upgraded all my 11 training fields to the top level, which can give me 48,000*11=528,000 golds per day:)
For the armorsmith, 10,000 golds for 5% time less, then 10gems for another 5% less, totally 10% times less than before. I think it is worthwhile for me.

jon_funzio
04-22-2013, 10:28 AM
Each time when you upgrade your buildings does increase the both gold generation and maximum gold stored. For training fields, 1167/1367/2000 per hour gain for each level. That's why I upgraded all my 11 training fields to the top level, which can give me 48,000*11=528,000 golds per day:)

Even though its not specifically stated, it does increase the gold generation based on how much the max capacity was increased. For instance, if the max capacity increased by 80% of the original, so does the gold generation.

Useful information, thanks! And now to wait for the next sale... my policy is never to pay full price in Gree games...

Sunsfan1caw
04-22-2013, 10:30 AM
IMO, upgrading buildings (money, then armorsmiths) is the best use of gems, you will reap the benefits for as long as you play the game :).

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 10:36 AM
Indeed, golds are always needed for enhancement. Spend gems can benefit for ever, the sooner the player spend, the more benefit the player gain:)
IMO, upgrading buildings (money, then armorsmiths) is the best use of gems, you will reap the benefits for as long as you play the game :).

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Useful information, thanks! And now to wait for the next sale... my policy is never to pay full price in Gree games...you're welcome:)
You can do many free gems offer, which will help you gain gems without spending real money:)

pown otto
04-22-2013, 03:15 PM
what is the best way to make gold/gems? i started playing this yesterday and i really enjoy it im lvl 18 and im trying to upgrade my monk set because i dont know how to get gold/gems fast i have to farm and then put in armorshop for 30 mins then get the armor and repeat so it goes by really slow, i was wondering how i can get fast gold and or gems so i can fuse new armors and upgrade my current ones faster?

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 03:24 PM
what is the best way to make gold/gems? i started playing this yesterday and i really enjoy it im lvl 18 and im trying to upgrade my monk set because i dont know how to get gold/gems fast i have to farm and then put in armorshop for 30 mins then get the armor and repeat so it goes by really slow, i was wondering how i can get fast gold and or gems so i can fuse new armors and upgrade my current ones faster?
For beginner, Fountain is always best choice, especially for quick money. Fill all your spots with fountain, upgrade them to level 2, need to collect money frequently because its maximum gold stored is 75, if you collect them frequently, you will gain 800 golds each fountain per hour. When you have enough golds, expand more spots, so that you can build more buildings.
For gems, you can finish many free gems offers to gain free gems.
Good luck.

pown otto
04-22-2013, 03:29 PM
thanks, but all my stuff is alrdy filled up with fountains, and i try to do the offers and i finish them but they dont give me my gems :/
oh and fountains make like 700 gold an hour per fountain, the max is just low ;)
heres my castle if you want to give me some pointers
http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/jacob_023/IMG_0007.png

starkthunder
04-22-2013, 03:43 PM
fountains are good if you are on a lot, but if you are not on for most of the day you want guard towers. Or one guy would switch to guard towers at night and put the fountains back when he started playing the next day. eventually you want training fields as you gold earner

Thewelsh
04-22-2013, 05:16 PM
I did 2 fountains and 2 guard towers in my early stages. I roughed that out till I could buy a dungeon. Replaced 1 fountain with the dungeon. Then wait till the dungeon gives you enough for a training field. Once I got my training field I just started expanding and filling with more training fields. I'm no pro, this was just my way of doing it.

pown otto
04-22-2013, 05:38 PM
well i replaced all my fountains with guard towers so lets hope i can get some money ^.^

Zeifer
04-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi guys, need some strong allies to help on deep dragon boss. Currently at 14th dragon.
Am new and active.

Please add me at XBC BDN CPR. Help appreciated!!

hlw_rocer
04-22-2013, 08:28 PM
Do you think weekly bosses will be repeated? Or a new boss with same types of elements when all the combinations are done

Aradan
04-22-2013, 09:49 PM
Do you think weekly bosses will be repeated? Or a new boss with same types of elements when all the combinations are done

i heard they have repeated a couple bosses in the past, but hasn't happened for awhile. personally i don't think they will repeat bosses anymore as the game becomes more popular they earn more money and can devote more time and effort into the game.

iisaiahc
04-23-2013, 12:12 AM
Any idea why my offers for gems aren't refreshing? Anybody i can contact regarding this issue? :eek::confused:

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 01:15 AM
Any idea why my offers for gems aren't refreshing? Anybody i can contact regarding this issue? :eek::confused:

You could contact support

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 01:22 AM
If you do not get the gem, go to the offer page, click the support button on the top right corner, then fill your email and select the game which you done but not received the gems, then they will check and give you later:)

For the buildings, I can confirm that level 2 Fountain gives you 800/hour if you do collect them each time.

Before you gonna sleep, you can sell them all, and build Guard Tower instead, so that they can earn more money during you are sleeping, when you wake up, collect the money and sell all Guard Tower, build Fountain again to help you gain quick money:)
thanks, but all my stuff is alrdy filled up with fountains, and i try to do the offers and i finish them but they dont give me my gems :/
oh and fountains make like 700 gold an hour per fountain, the max is just low ;)
heres my castle if you want to give me some pointers
http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/jacob_023/IMG_0007.png

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 01:23 AM
fountains are good if you are on a lot, but if you are not on for most of the day you want guard towers. Or one guy would switch to guard towers at night and put the fountains back when he started playing the next day. eventually you want training fields as you gold earnerIndeed, day fountain and night guard tower is a great combination as I always recommend:)

iisaiahc
04-23-2013, 01:24 AM
You could contact support

Just sent them details of the problem through the support function... hope i get a quick responds.:cool:

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 01:25 AM
I did 2 fountains and 2 guard towers in my early stages. I roughed that out till I could buy a dungeon. Replaced 1 fountain with the dungeon. Then wait till the dungeon gives you enough for a training field. Once I got my training field I just started expanding and filling with more training fields. I'm no pro, this was just my way of doing it. Actually the dungeon can only give you 450 golds per hour, but the fountain give 800 gold per hour, if you can save the golds to 30,000, I would suggest you save more 20,000 to buy a training field directly.

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Do you think weekly bosses will be repeated? Or a new boss with same types of elements when all the combinations are done Weekly bosses will not repeated, after 7 days, another new boss with different elements will appear to instead the old one:)

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 01:27 AM
i heard they have repeated a couple bosses in the past, but hasn't happened for awhile. personally i don't think they will repeat bosses anymore as the game becomes more popular they earn more money and can devote more time and effort into the game.Correct. Now there will always a new boss appear to instead the old one:)

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 01:29 AM
Just sent them details of the problem through the support function... hope i get a quick responds.:cool:
Same here xD some time ago they were awfully slow, but sometimes there superb fast.

supastan
04-23-2013, 02:31 AM
whats the best way to level high end?
im currently lvl 80 with a maxed Atlean+, Hydra+ and lvl 33/70 swamp shaman+
I would be interested to know as levels currently seem to take atleast 1-2 days.

xbb-gzq-xyh Add me if 80+ with nemesis

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 02:37 AM
Clear the Haunted Citadel normal stage repeatedly, you can upgrade at least 2 levels per day:)
whats the best way to level high end?
im currently lvl 80 with a maxed Atlean+, Hydra+ and lvl 33/70 swamp shaman+
I would be interested to know as levels currently seem to take atleast 1-2 days.

xbb-gzq-xyh Add me if 80+ with nemesis

supastan
04-23-2013, 02:45 AM
with my current gear?
also just fused a rockfeather robe, is it worth farming the +version?
and is snakeskins the only way for fast armor leveling? i only have 3 armorsmiths

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 02:49 AM
You could invest time in farming snakeskins to lvl your gear up, so that u can lvl at citadel.
snakeskins is the most effective way. I myself farmed snakeskins from 60-84. I even just leveled at skeleton's tomb. now i leveled 5x in 2 days thanks to having these armors.
In my eyes rockfeather+ isnt that good. it gets easily outpowered by other spirit/wind 70+ versions. try making a skyguardian?

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 02:52 AM
It depends on you:)
If you wanna clear the stage and fast leveling, then you should max out the swamp+, that is one of the best armor for clearing stages.

Rockfeather+ can be an alternative of sky guardian regular version. If you very like it, go ahead, for me, will not upgrade it.

Snakeskin is not the only way to upgrade high level armor, but it is the comparable cheap way. You can gain 2 star armor by fusion, use them to upgrade your armor, snakeskin 24 points, 2 stars armor 50 points, better. It can be used after armor reach to lv50 or later, you can have a try.

My regalia armor reach to lv49, still using snakeskin to upgrade, I plan wait to lv55 or later use other armor, even some lv20 swamp or infernal regular version, I do not decide to use them to fuse.

At last, make the armorsmiths 4 at least.

Hope this can help you :)
with my current gear?
also just fused a rockfeather robe, is it worth farming the +version?
and is snakeskins the only way for fast armor leveling? i only have 3 armorsmiths

supastan
04-23-2013, 02:53 AM
yeah ive wasted like 20+ fuzion stones on sky guardian with zero luck. always get that lame wind monarch or whatever it is. i heard farming the sunken level using one knight and a friend is good to do 6 times?

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 03:01 AM
actually, even I got the sky guardian, i will not upgrade it.

because there is a sky guardian+...

As you know, max out a lv70 armor cost much time and golds, so you must make sure that armor worth it.

That's why I choose to max out my regalia+ fist, because it is the highest attack armor and will not be replace or overcome in the short term.

I open the dark prince chest and gain nemesis to farm the boss every week, if I am lucky, I may gain a sky guardian+ or wicked wrath+, at that time, I'm sure to upgrade them, due to their high points (2330+) and huge defense (1332).

yeah ive wasted like 20+ fuzion stones on sky guardian with zero luck. always get that lame wind monarch or whatever it is. i heard farming the sunken level using one knight and a friend is good to do 6 times?

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 03:04 AM
Ouchie, Painfull. Yeah it is, but ofcourse depends on your armor's level, and your friends armor's level. Fastest way might be to farm snakeskins first, you'll both level up once a day if you have much time, or 1 level in 2 days if you're low on time. main thing is that you'll level up your armor, so that you can farm citadel later. and best part is that you just watch tv or something while you're tapping on your screen:)

supastan
04-23-2013, 03:07 AM
yeah i think ill just max out my swamp shaman+ and craft a infernal+ and farm snakeskins as haunted citadel would be too tough

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 03:13 AM
yeah i think ill just max out my swamp shaman+ and craft a infernal+ and farm snakeskins as haunted citadel would be too tough

Sounds good! Goodluck!

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 03:25 AM
Well, max out the swamp+ first, wait and see is there any fire/earth boss armor overcomes the Infernal+ or not.
Because you can see the Regalia+ overcomes Dark princes+, Dragon Mail+ overcomes Swamp+ (this one comparable no big different), next boss armor may overcome Infernal+ (but we do not know when), so max out swamp+ first, then if there no new armor can overcome infernal+, then you can craft one and upgrade.
By the way, from the stat, Sky guardian+ and wicked wrath+ already overcomes Infernal+, if you farm boss weekly, you may wait and see, maybe you will lucky:)

supastan
04-23-2013, 04:08 AM
Yeah unfortunately i dont have the gems for the chests. i think next boss i might get some for nemesis

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 04:10 AM
The key to pass 43 stages to gain enough material to craft +version epic boss armor is have many high level (90 or 100+) allies with nemesis armor. Make sure you've got 10 or 15+ allies, then fight the boss:)
Yeah unfortunately i dont have the gems for the chests. i think next boss i might get some for nemesis

supastan
04-23-2013, 04:21 AM
where does one find these lvl 100+ nemesis allies

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 04:23 AM
I will reach to lv100 today, tell me your code so that i can add you.
There are many 100+ players with nemesis in this forum, add them if possible:)
where does one find these lvl 100+ nemesis allies

supastan
04-23-2013, 04:49 AM
sent it in pm

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 04:51 AM
already approved:)
sent it in pm

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 08:04 AM
...and is snakeskins the only way for fast armor leveling? i only have 3 armorsmiths

The idea that farming Snakeskins is the only way to quickly level armor is one of the most commonly held beliefs of K&D players, and is not entirely accurate. Up to a certain point, Snakeskin as enhancement material is absolutely the most GOLD EFFICIENT means, but is absolutely NOT the most time efficient, nor is it the fastest.

In order to understand, in detail, the effectiveness of an armor when enhancing another armor, it's critical to understand the concept of Enhancement Points. The more EP you throw at an armor, the more it will level.

All armors have two EP values; one when it is used to enhance an armor with at least one matching elements, and another that is approximately 20% lower when used to enhance an armor with NO matching elements. Here are some basics:

*Basic Armors (Basic Fire, Spirit, Earth, Air, Water) Give 6 points if matching, 5 points if not.

*Uncommon Monos (Seafoam, Dragonflame, Mystic, Wing Warrior, Stonescale, and Nemesis armors) give 10 points if matching, 8 if not.

*Rare, Single Star Duals (Snakeskin, Atlantean, Crius, Chimera, Hydra, Livingflame, Flamestorm) give 24 points if matching at least one element, 20 points if matching none.

**Super Rare, Two Star Duals (Embersteel, Monks, Exorcists, Flowstone, Forgemasters, etc.) give 50 points if matching at least one element, 40 points if not.

Furthermore, if an armor has been enhanced itself, it gives additional Enhancement Points equal to every level beyond level one. For example, your maxed nemesis that might no longer once the boss is gone gives 10 matching element points, plus 29 (Level 30-1) for a total of 39 enhancement points.

Now that you know what an armor gives, let's take a look at what it costs. As with everything in K&D, cost must be looked at as both a function of gold and a function of time.

All Basic armors feature the same cost to craft (300 gold) and the same time to craft (5 minutes). Knowing that, we can calculate an Ehancement Point (EP) payoff per gold spent, and per minute spent.

With matching elements: 50 gold/EP, and .833 minutes/EP
Without matching elements: 60 gold/EP and 1 minute/EP

The Uncommon Monos cost 500 gold and 30 minutes to craft, so:

With matching elements: 50 gold/EP, and 3 minutes/EP
Without matching elements: 62.5 gold/EP and 3.75 minutes/EP

The Rare, Single Star Duals have varying crafting costs, and Snakeskin is by far the cheapest at 3000 gold. Like all armors of this class, crafting time is 2 hours, or 120 minutes. Snakeskin costs:

With matching elements: 125 gold/EP, and 5 minutes/EP
Without matching elements: 150 gold/EP, and 6 minutes/EP

SNAKESKIN ALTERNATIVE #1

Suppose you're using Snakeskin to level an armor with neither the Earth nor the Water element, such as Livingflame (Fire/Spirit) or Rocfeather (wind/spirit). An alternative to the Snake might be to craft Wing Warriors or Mystics, and level them up to L11, where they will pay the same 20 (10 = L11-1) EP as the non-matching Snakeskin. To do so, you will need 500 gold for the Mono, and 300 gold each for 8 basics. You will also pay enhancement costs of 150 each slot x 4 slots to level your mono from L1-L6, and 400 each slot x 4 slots to level it from L6-L11. (Note the increase in enhancement cost as the level of the armor to be enhanced rises. This is a very important cost component to be considered later.)

Anyhow, our L11 mono cost us 500 for the mono, 2400 for the 8 basics used to enhance it, and 2200 in total enhancement costs, for a total gold cost of 5100. This is obviously more expensive than the 3000 for the Snakeskin.

Timewise, we've spent 30 minutes to craft our mono, and 5 minutes each for the 8 basics (40 minutes) for a total of 70 minutes, far less than the 120 minutes the snake took. Let's look at our payoff vs. the Snakeskin:

Unmatched Snake: 150 gold/EP, and 6 minutes/EP
Matched L11 Mono: 255 gold/EP, and 3.5 minutes/EP

It should be clear that while the Snakeskin gives us our 20 EP cheaper, does NOT give it faster!

VERY IMPORTANT POINT

Crafting time ceases to match up with real life time once you have multiple armories. Let's suppose you have four armories, and look at the same example again, but using real life time to craft either 4 Snakeskins or 4 L11 Matching Monos, to exploit all 4 enhancement slots.

With 4 armories, you will craft your 4 Snakeskins in 2 hours of real life time, and your 4 L11 monos in 70 minutes of real life time. Same amount of real life time as the example above, but with FOUR TIMES THE PAYOUT, 80 EP vs. only 20. Hence:

Unmatched Snake x4: 150 gold/EP, and 1.5 minutes/EP
Matched L11 Mono x4: 255 gold/EP, and .875 minutes (52 1/2 seconds)/EP!!!

Not only should this demonstrate that Snakeskin is NOT the fastest way to level armor, but it should also underscore the importance of having multiple armories at work when leveling armors is a high priority!

If you can afford the additional gold cost, and want to level an armor more quickly, you might well consider this alternative to Snakeskin.

SNAKESKIN ALTERNATIVE #2

Let's look at the Snakeskin vs. the Super Rare (2 Star) Dual Elements. Let's say you're leveling a Spirit/Wind Armor such as Roc Feather or Sky Guardian. In this case, Exorcist's Vestments would be a good choice of enhancement armor. Like all of the 2 Star Duals, however, it can not be crafted and is only available through chests, possible event rewards, and fusion.

Fortunately, it is an extremely reliable result of fusing Wing Warrior (Slot 1) with Mystic (Slot 2). Although we can't assign a time/gold cost to the required fusion stones, we can consider the cost of the Base Armors and the Cost of the Fusion.

Wing Warrior (500) + Mystic (500) + Fusion (25,000) =26,000 gold. Time is 30 minutes each for Wing and Mystic, and instantaneous for the fusion, so 60 minutes is the crafting time. The Payoff is 50 EP. Therefore:

Unmatched Snake: 150 gold/EP, and 6 minutes/EP ( 20 total EP for 3000 total gold, and 120 min. total crafting time)
Matching Exorcist: 520 gold/EP, and 1.2 minutes/EP (50 total EP for 26,000 total gold, and 60 min total. crafting time)

Same example with 4 armories, considering REAL TIME:

Unmatched Snake x4: 150 gold/EP, and 1.5 minutes/EP (80 total EP for 12,000 total gold, and 120 min. total REAL time)
Matching Exorcist x4: 520 gold/EP, and 0.3 minutes/EP (200 total EP for 104,000 total gold, 60 min. total REAL time)

Snake loses the speed battle again, and by a TON!

ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT

The cost of enhancing armor rises dramatically with the level of the armor to be enhanced. Here's a glimpse at the rising cost scale, by the amount of gold it takes to fill all 4 enhancement slots at various levels of the target armor (I'm giving this in increments of 5 levels. The comprehensive chart may be seen in the spreadsheet):

L1: 600
L6: 1600
L11: 2800
L16: 5200
L21: 7200
L26: 11,000
L31: 16,000
L36: 24,000
L41: 34,000
L46: 44,000
L51: 54,000
L56: 64,000
L61: 74,000
L66: 84,000
L69: 90,000

Obviously, the higher the level of the armor you're enhancing, the bigger component of the cost the enhancement itself becomes. That's a third component that we've not yet considered. Let's look at 4x Unmatched Snake vs. 4x Matching Exorcists when enhancing a Level 51 Roc Feather or Sky Guardian.

4x Unmatched Snake =12,000 in Crafting Cost + 54,000 in Enhancement Cost = 66,000 for 80 EP, or 825 gold/EP
4x Matching Exorcists =4000 Crafting + 100,000 Fusion + 54,000 Enhancement = 158,000 for 200 EP, or 790 gold/EP

While up to this point, we've accepted that Snakeskin is the Slower, but Cheaper alternative, we see that at some point, Snakeskin fails even to be the cheapest alternative!

YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT If you look at the cost progression above as a road on which you have to make a certain number of stops, and pay at a certain number of toll booths, it should become obvious that the fewer stops you have to make, the less total gold you will spend along the way. Simply put, the MORE EP you can add to your target armor per enhancement, the fewer times you'll have to pay the enhancement cost. This isn't a terribly big deal when you're enhancing a Nemesis armor to it's maximum level of 30. When you're enhancing an armor that maxes at L70, however, it becomes a significant cost component, further devaluing Snakeskin vs. the alternative.

In conclusion: Snakeskin is a very valuable component of a proper armor enhancement strategy, but it should never be seen as the only component. When it's time to start leveling those L70 armors to the max, it's time to lessen your reliance on Snake. When Snake is non-matching, and you have more gold than time, consider those L11 Monos!

***Edited to add***

When your "real time" is going to be spent away from the game, Snakeskins are still great to craft. I have my armories churning them out any time I know I'm going to be away from the game for at least 2 hours!

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 08:25 AM
Interesting data. Proved that snakeskin should work perfectly before lv50.
For high level players, time is really important, farm snakeskin is quite boring, use fusion to instead of waiting is quite a good choice.
My Regalia+ reach to lv50 now, should upgrade it by fusion.
Gold is always needed, even 11 top level training fields cannot satisfy my need.... can someone give me some golds:)
The idea that farming Snakeskins is the only way to quickly level armor is one of the most commonly held beliefs of K&D players, and is not entirely accurate. Up to a certain point, Snakeskin as enhancement material is absolutely the most GOLD EFFICIENT means, but is absolutely NOT the most time efficient, nor is it the fastest.

In order to understand, in detail, the effectiveness of an armor when enhancing another armor, it's critical to understand the concept of Enhancement Points. The more EP you throw at an armor, the more it will level.

All armors have two EP values; one when it is used to enhance an armor with at least one matching elements, and another that is approximately 20% lower when used to enhance an armor with NO matching elements. Here are some basics:

*Basic Armors (Basic Fire, Spirit, Earth, Air, Water) Give 6 points if matching, 5 points if not.

*Uncommon Monos (Seafoam, Dragonflame, Mystic, Wing Warrior, Stonescale, and Nemesis armors) give 10 points if matching, 8 if not.

*Rare, Single Star Duals (Snakeskin, Atlantean, Crius, Chimera, Hydra, Livingflame, Flamestorm) give 24 points if matching at least one element, 20 points if matching none.

**Super Rare, Two Star Duals (Embersteel, Monks, Exorcists, Flowstone, Forgemasters, etc.) give 50 points if matching at least one element, 40 points if not.

Furthermore, if an armor has been enhanced itself, it gives additional Enhancement Points equal to every level beyond level one. For example, your maxed nemesis that might no longer once the boss is gone gives 10 matching element points, plus 29 (Level 30-1) for a total of 39 enhancement points.

Now that you know what an armor gives, let's take a look at what it costs. As with everything in K&D, cost must be looked at as both a function of gold and a function of time.

All Basic armors feature the same cost to craft (300 gold) and the same time to craft (5 minutes). Knowing that, we can calculate an Ehancement Point (EP) payoff per gold spent, and per minute spent.

The Rare, Single Star Duals have varying crafting costs, and Snakeskin is by far the cheapest at 3000 gold. Like all armors of this class, crafting time is 2 hours, or 120 minutes. Snakeskin costs:

SNAKESKIN ALTERNATIVE #1

Suppose you're using Snakeskin to level an armor with neither the Earth nor the Water element, such as Livingflame (Fire/Spirit) or Rocfeather (wind/spirit). An alternative to the Snake might be to craft Wing Warriors or Mystics, and level them up to L11, where they will pay the same 20 (10 = L11-1) EP as the non-matching Snakeskin. To do so, you will need 500 gold for the Mono, and 300 gold each for 8 basics. You will also pay enhancement costs of 150 each slot x 4 slots to level your mono from L1-L6, and 400 each slot x 4 slots to level it from L6-L11. (Note the increase in enhancement cost as the level of the armor to be enhanced rises. This is a very important cost component to be considered later.)

Anyhow, our L11 mono cost us 500 for the mono, 2400 for the 8 basics used to enhance it, and 2200 in total enhancement costs, for a total gold cost of 5100. This is obviously more expensive than the 3000 for the Snakeskin.

Timewise, we've spent 30 minutes to craft our mono, and 5 minutes each for the 8 basics (40 minutes) for a total of 70 minutes, far less than the 120 minutes the snake took. Let's look at our payoff vs. the Snakeskin:

It should be clear that while the Snakeskin gives us our 20 EP cheaper, does NOT give it faster!

VERY IMPORTANT POINT

Crafting time ceases to match up with real life time once you have multiple armories. Let's suppose you have four armories, and look at the same example again, but using real life time to craft either 4 Snakeskins or 4 L11 Matching Monos, to exploit all 4 enhancement slots.

With 4 armories, you will craft your 4 Snakeskins in 2 hours of real life time, and your 4 L11 monos in 70 minutes of real life time. Same amount of real life time as the example above, but with FOUR TIMES THE PAYOUT, 80 EP vs. only 20. Hence:

Not only should this demonstrate that Snakeskin is NOT the fastest way to level armor, but it should also underscore the importance of having multiple armories at work when leveling armors is a high priority!

If you can afford the additional gold cost, and want to level an armor more quickly, you might well consider this alternative to Snakeskin.

SNAKESKIN ALTERNATIVE #2

Let's look at the Snakeskin vs. the Super Rare (2 Star) Dual Elements. Let's say you're leveling a Spirit/Wind Armor such as Roc Feather or Sky Guardian. In this case, Exorcist's Vestments would be a good choice of enhancement armor. Like all of the 2 Star Duals, however, it can not be crafted and is only available through chests, possible event rewards, and fusion.

Fortunately, it is an extremely reliable result of fusing Wing Warrior (Slot 1) with Mystic (Slot 2). Although we can't assign a time/gold cost to the required fusion stones, we can consider the cost of the Base Armors and the Cost of the Fusion.

Wing Warrior (500) + Mystic (500) + Fusion (25,000) =26,000 gold. Time is 30 minutes each for Wing and Mystic, and instantaneous for the fusion, so 60 minutes is the crafting time. The Payoff is 50 EP. Therefore:

Unmatched Snake: 150 gold/EP, and 6 minutes/EP ( 20 total EP for 3000 total gold, and 120 min. total crafting time)
Matching Exorcist: 520 gold/EP, and 1.2 minutes/EP (50 total EP for 26,000 total gold, and 60 min total. crafting time)

Unmatched Snake x4: 150 gold/EP, and 1.5 minutes/EP (80 total EP for 12,000 total gold, and 120 min. total REAL time)
Matching Exorcist x4: 520 gold/EP, and 0.3 minutes/EP (200 total EP for 104,000 total gold, 60 min. total REAL time)

ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT

The cost of enhancing armor rises dramatically with the level of the armor to be enhanced. Here's a glimpse at the rising cost scale, by the amount of gold it takes to fill all 4 enhancement slots at various levels of the target armor (I'm giving this in increments of 5 levels. The comprehensive chart may be seen in the spreadsheet):

Obviously, the higher the level of the armor you're enhancing, the bigger component of the cost the enhancement itself becomes. That's a third component that we've not yet considered. Let's look at 4x Unmatched Snake vs. 4x Matching Exorcists when enhancing a Level 51 Roc Feather or Sky Guardian.

4x Unmatched Snake =12,000 in Crafting Cost + 54,000 in Enhancement Cost = 66,000 for 80 EP, or 825 gold/EP
4x Matching Exorcists =4000 Crafting + 100,000 Fusion + 54,000 Enhancement = 158,000 for 200 EP, or 790 gold/EP

While up to this point, we've accepted that Snakeskin is the Slower, but Cheaper alternative, we see that at some point, Snakeskin fails even to be the cheapest alternative!

YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT If you look at the cost progression above as a road on which you have to make a certain number of stops, and pay at a certain number of toll booths, it should become obvious that the fewer stops you have to make, the less total gold you will spend along the way. Simply put, the MORE EP you can add to your target armor per enhancement, the fewer times you'll have to pay the enhancement cost. This isn't a terribly big deal when you're enhancing a Nemesis armor to it's maximum level of 30. When you're enhancing an armor that maxes at L70, however, it becomes a significant cost component, further devaluing Snakeskin vs. the alternative.

In conclusion: Snakeskin is a very valuable component of a proper armor enhancement strategy, but it should never be seen as the only component. When it's time to start leveling those L70 armors to the max, it's time to lessen your reliance on Snake. When Snake is non-matching, and you have more gold than time, consider those L11 Monos!

***Edited to add***

When your "real time" is going to be spent away from the game, Snakeskins are still great to craft. I have my armories churning them out any time I know I'm going to be away from the game for at least 2 hours!

Wackyboy357
04-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi guys there is this fire and water armour which looks like a red knight. I was wandering how to make it, the stats of it and is it good. It looked good so I was wandering.

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 09:41 AM
lv30 Seafoam +/lvl 30 Dragonflame + = lvl 30/50 Rageborne Raiment. (someone's successful example)
You can have a try, but no guarantee, depends on your luck.

This one does look good, but from the stat, it is dominated by the Hydra+ armor.
Rageborne Raiment. ATK 704 DEF 706
Hydra Hunter's Mail+ ATK 777 DEF 795

Hi guys there is this fire and water armour which looks like a red knight. I was wandering how to make it, the stats of it and is it good. It looked good so I was wandering.

Catastr0phy
04-23-2013, 11:03 AM
@radLonghammer

Interesting data. Sure that higher lvl players could try to get this to an effective use. Tho most efficient and easy is snakeskin in my eyes, as its not only less effort and low on gold cost, but also wont cost fusion stones, is easy to farm when you watch tv or something, levels you up slowly etc. Indeed its not the only way, but its the most efficient when combined with time, needed other materials, and easyness to farm as you can farm it any time you have the time for it while watching tv or playing a computer game.

Raistmar
04-23-2013, 11:18 AM
Has anyone compiled how many points is needed to level an armor.
Like a lvl 30 armor, how much point is needed to get from lvl 1 - 2 up to 30 and for lvl 50 and 70?

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 11:25 AM
Most of people would not count that because we just need to know which material suit different level enhancement.

Like a lvl 30 armor, how much point is needed to get from lvl 1 - 2 up to 30 and for lvl 50 and 70?

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 12:39 PM

It takes 194 EP to take either a Basic Armor or a Mono (L30) to it's maximum level of 30. This is not a linear progression, however. Fewer points are needed to get from level 1-10 than from 11-20 and so forth.

There are two types of L50 armors, the one-star craftable kind, and the two star uncraftable kind. It's been suggested that they might level at different rates. Someone should test this. Someone should take, for example, the L50 (single star) Hydra Hunter, or one of the other "Big Four" and keep a journal of enhancement activities.

As for the L50 (two star) armors, since they're not as good as the "big four" one stars, I don't think it's important to know.

When I begin leveling my first L70 armor, I'll keep a log and figure out how much EP it takes.

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 12:46 PM
194 points, got it.

I may wanna try to use 4 2stars armors to max out a nemesis by only use one time, that must be interesting:)
It takes 194 EP to take either a Basic Armor or a Mono (L30) to it's maximum level of 30. This is not a linear progression, however. Fewer points are needed to get from level 1-10 than from 11-20 and so forth.

There are two types of L50 armors, the one-star craftable kind, and the two star uncraftable kind. It's been suggested that they might level at different rates. Someone should test this. Someone should take, for example, the L50 (single star) Hydra Hunter, or one of the other "Big Four" and keep a journal of enhancement activities.

As for the L50 (two star) armors, since they're not as good as the "big four" one stars, I don't think it's important to know.

When I begin leveling my first L70 armor, I'll keep a log and figure out how much EP it takes.

YawNeD
04-23-2013, 01:24 PM
Is there a difference in EP when fusing with +versions of an armor? Ie, should i unlock snakeskin+ for more EP?

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 01:29 PM
194 points, got it.

I may wanna try to use 4 2stars armors to max out a nemesis by only use one time, that must be interesting:)

If Nemesis armors are back to leveling at the same rate as Uncommon L30 Monos (which I believe they are), then you're right, 4 matching element 2 Star Rares should allow you to max the Nemesis armor in one shot.

As cool as it would be to see that Nemesis jump from level 1-30 in one shot, I'm not 100% sure I'd use the 4 2-Stars that way. To me, they're just too valuable elsewhere, such 3 and 4 star Rares that are MUCH tougher to level.

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 01:30 PM
No. Snakeskin + has the same EP value as Snakeskin. Same with all other + versions.

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 01:45 PM
The nemesis back to usual, easy to upgrade now. Next time I will try this and post picture on the forum:)
If Nemesis armors are back to leveling at the same rate as Uncommon L30 Monos (which I believe they are), then you're right, 4 matching element 2 Star Rares should allow you to max the Nemesis armor in one shot.

As cool as it would be to see that Nemesis jump from level 1-30 in one shot, I'm not 100% sure I'd use the 4 2-Stars that way. To me, they're just too valuable elsewhere, such 3 and 4 star Rares that are MUCH tougher to level.

Raistmar
04-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Is it advisable to use 4 2 stars lvl 50 to enhance a lvl 70 lvl 1 armor? Cause I'd gain more lvls on my armor for jut 600 gold.

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Is it advisable to use 4 2 stars lvl 50 to enhance a lvl 70 lvl 1 armor? Cause I'd gain more lvls on my armor for jut 600 gold.

Technically, yes. If you have an endless supply of 2-Star rares with which to enhance, you'd always want to use them. It would save you money in the long run.

However, since they don't come in unlimited supply, you want to save them for the later stages of Leveling those big L70 armors, as the money you save on enhancement costs will be far more substantial.

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 02:20 PM
No, don't do that...
We use high rarity armor as a material to enhance because we wanna save the money, especially when the armor reach to lv50+, if you use snakeskin or lower rarity, you can only upgrade 1 or 0.8 level, which means you need cost double golds to upgrade 1 level. But if you use 2 stars armor as material at that time, you can upgrade 2 levels by one shot, which save many golds.
So use basic or uncommon armor upgrade when the armor is low level, then use snakeskin, then 2 star armos:)

RadLonghammer
04-23-2013, 02:28 PM

Edited my earlier response.

Raistmar
04-23-2013, 02:35 PM
Thanks a lot guys you've been very helpful.

Edit: Forgot to ask, I read somewhere that you don't gain anymore stats after 100 but will you still get gold keys?

Sir William
04-23-2013, 03:00 PM
I've been browsing these forums a lot the past few days and I've learned a tremendous amount but there are still some pointers I could use.

Before I realized that the + armors made such a difference, I leveled a flame storm finery to max level and now it seems pointless. But I have made a lot of errors with fusing since I started playing so I was hoping for some guidance to make the best of it all.

As of now, my stats are:

Level 45
305 health
10,923 gold
16 gems

My castle has:
4 training fields at level 2 with one more building that I will upgrade once they're done.
1 dungeon level 2
2 tavern level 2
1 fountain level 2
1 cathedral level 2

I still have 5 more expansions before they're all open, 1 large 4 small.

My armors:
Atlantean Avenger Armor 23/50
Brawler's Armor 22/50
Deep Dragon Mail 4/70
Flamestorm Finery 50/50
Spectral Captain's Uniform 17/70
Wind Monarch's Robes 7/50
2x basic air armor+
Basic earth armor+
Basic fire armor+
Basic spirit armor+

I have upgraded everything up to chimera corps far enough to craft the + armor.

I just really need some direction because up until this current weekly boss, I wasn't able to beat it15 times to craft the armor even with high friends wearing nemesis.

I've been farming quite a bit but it seems I'm on the wrong direction with upgrading so everything is for nothing.

Any help would be appreciated and if you feel so kind as to add me and help my code is xbb-qvg-pnm

Thanks!

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 03:09 PM
You are correct. After 100, the stats will remain the same. But each leveling up will still give you gems/golds/gold keys.
Thanks a lot guys you've been very helpful.

Edit: Forgot to ask, I read somewhere that you don't gain anymore stats after 100 but will you still get gold keys?

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 03:22 PM
Hi there, I'm happy to answer your question and would like to give you some advice:)

First I would say do not regret what you've done before, everyone has the similar experiences and made many stupid mistakes, but these exps teaches us how to do better in the nearly future, so we should thank the exps:)

For your question.

1. Remain the buildings because you need to finish many quests, it may require you to build more useless buildings, but after finish all quests, you can sell them all and only keep Training Fields and One Dungeon. I will post a picture tomorrow of my buildings:)

2. For expansion, there is no big or small, each expansion will give you 4 spots.

3. For the armors, since the new update, the unlock requirement seems increase, maybe 25? So you need to upgrade your Atlantean to 25 to unlock the +version. Then you will be able to craft +version by farming new material.
You can still use the Flamestorm Finery since you've already maxed it out, you can use it to help you clear stages. Then you may need to craft more better armors. Such as Atlantean+, Hydra+, Crius+. These three armors are traditional top 3 lv50 armors, you can pass more stages and explore more areas under these armors help.

Hope this can help you. If you have any other question, free feel to post then I will answer it:)
I've been browsing these forums a lot the past few days and I've learned a tremendous amount but there are still some pointers I could use.

Before I realized that the + armors made such a difference, I leveled a flame storm finery to max level and now it seems pointless. But I have made a lot of errors with fusing since I started playing so I was hoping for some guidance to make the best of it all.

As of now, my stats are:

Level 45
305 health
10,923 gold
16 gems

My castle has:
4 training fields at level 2 with one more building that I will upgrade once they're done.
1 dungeon level 2
2 tavern level 2
1 fountain level 2
1 cathedral level 2

I still have 5 more expansions before they're all open, 1 large 4 small.

My armors:
Atlantean Avenger Armor 23/50
Brawler's Armor 22/50
Deep Dragon Mail 4/70
Flamestorm Finery 50/50
Spectral Captain's Uniform 17/70
Wind Monarch's Robes 7/50
2x basic air armor+
Basic earth armor+
Basic fire armor+
Basic spirit armor+

I have upgraded everything up to chimera corps far enough to craft the + armor.

I just really need some direction because up until this current weekly boss, I wasn't able to beat it15 times to craft the armor even with high friends wearing nemesis.

I've been farming quite a bit but it seems I'm on the wrong direction with upgrading so everything is for nothing.

Any help would be appreciated and if you feel so kind as to add me and help my code is xbb-qvg-pnm

Thanks!

Raistmar
04-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Last question for the day.

I haven't really seen much about pvp. How does the double up work?

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 03:30 PM
If I remember correctly, there will be 8 double downs (actually 7 times, the 8th time when you win, you have to collect the rewards)

If you choose to double down, you may gain another 25% bonus if you win the next fight, or you will gain NOTHING if you lose. Again, if you win and choose keep doubling down, next time you may gain another 50% bonus or gain nothing, then 100%, 150%, 200% etc.

The double down is suitable for higher level players with great armor, which may have more chance to keep winning and earn more rewards from doubling down. You can also try to do that, compete with similar level people with you, but do not too greedy, otherwise when you face a strong enemy, you may lose your double down.

Once you lose the fight, the double down will back to ZERO, you need to re-start:)
Last question for the day.

I haven't really seen much about pvp. How does the double up work?

Sunsfan1caw
04-23-2013, 06:50 PM
You are correct. After 100, the stats will remain the same. But each leveling up will still give you gems/golds/gold keys and allow you to have one more friend:)

Actually, you don't gain additional friend slots after level 100, and no guarantee of gems or gold keys :(. I really hope they change this and give us an incentive to level once we hit 100.

Sir William
04-23-2013, 08:30 PM
Thanks Harvey,

Another question:

I've seen on the spreadsheet and other threads that flamestorm finery is used to craft sky guardian.
Is it worth risking a level 50 flamestorm to try and fuse for sky guardian?

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Actually, you don't gain additional friend slots after level 100, and no guarantee of gems or gold keys :(. I really hope they change this and give us an incentive to level once we hit 100.thx for the correction, indeed only rewards no more friends:(

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Thanks Harvey,

Another question:

I've seen on the spreadsheet and other threads that flamestorm finery is used to craft sky guardian.
Is it worth risking a level 50 flamestorm to try and fuse for sky guardian? Currently do not fuse any armor except finishing request, 25,000 golds are really important to you, spend it on the buildings would be much better.
When you gain great armor and reach to high level, you can use the flame stone finery to fuse, you may gain sky guardian if you are lucky, at that time you will not feel regret even you fail.

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 09:41 PM
Continue sleeping. Post your question here, I will answer it when I wake up :)

Sunsfan1caw
04-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Wow Harvey, kudos to you. You are really dedicated! Have a good night!

600RR
04-24-2013, 01:10 AM
Hi guys, been playing for about 6 days now and i'm completely addicted! What a game! I'm level 32 as I stand right now but struggling with the PvE progression! Desperately need to upgrade my armors to get through it.

One thing i've noticed that's bugging me is the lack of offers to get free gems? I signed up for the email one originally and now when I go to check if there's any free offers they load, and dissapear before I have chance to actually choose one? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Many thanks!

Catastr0phy
04-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Hi guys, been playing for about 6 days now and i'm completely addicted! What a game! I'm level 32 as I stand right now but struggling with the PvE progression! Desperately need to upgrade my armors to get through it.

One thing i've noticed that's bugging me is the lack of offers to get free gems? I signed up for the email one originally and now when I go to check if there's any free offers they load, and dissapear before I have chance to actually choose one? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Many thanks!

Nope, alot of people. Including myself. Use the support button on the top right of that screen. Send them an message explaining what your problem is. You should get response sooner or later. Personally i been too lazy to send a mail since i quit doing the offers.

600RR
04-24-2013, 02:02 AM
Nope, alot of people. Including myself. Use the support button on the top right of that screen. Send them an message explaining what your problem is. You should get response sooner or later. Personally i been too lazy to send a mail since i quit doing the offers.

When you quit, I presume you quit them because they weren't worth the effort? :P

Catastr0phy
04-24-2013, 02:09 AM
Yep indeed, found it less effort to just buy them:p

Slevinn
04-24-2013, 03:41 AM

Many thanks!

I've been having the same problem. I had a couple of offers for some easy gems, but for the last three days i got none offer what so ever. I keep checking on them every hour.
Also a few days back I got rewards for playing daily. I keep playing daily but the rewards has stopped, does anyone know why?

Been playing for 6 days now.

Raistmar
04-24-2013, 03:54 AM
I've been having the same problem. I had a couple of offers for some easy gems, but for the last three days i got none offer what so ever. I keep checking on them every hour.
Also a few days back I got rewards for playing daily. I keep playing daily but the rewards has stopped, does anyone know why?

Got the same problem regarding the free gem offers and does daily consecutive gifts. After the fifth day you would stop getting em. I notice that you would receive them again after 7 or 8 days, it goes back to day 1. Or if you stop playing for a full day.

Edit:
Does double down work with revenge and shut down points as well?

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 04:05 AM
For the daily price, there is a bug, you may gain the first 4 day price, but may not gain the 5th day price even you've played everyday, never mind, keep playing, in the next 5 days, you will gain the 5 rewards by playing daily.

For the free gems, if you do not receive the gems, go to the offer page, click the support button, send them a message and they will solve the issue in 24 hours.

Got the same problem regarding the free gem offers and does daily consecutive gifts. After the fifth day you would stop getting em. I notice that you would receive them again after 7 or 8 days, it goes back to day 1. Or if you stop playing for a full day.

Justice711
04-24-2013, 04:15 AM
just emailed them. going to try it out :D will keep everyone posted on the support!

Izzy9727
04-24-2013, 04:27 AM
For some reason Atlantean armor isn't showing up as a combination viable armor. Any clue as to whats up? Have a ticket w/ GREE, but thought I might ask here and see if someone knows. After some research it seems as though Atlantean should be on the combination screen, but I guess I'm just special?

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 04:53 AM
I'm sorry for confusing your question.

If you are asking cannot gain Atlantean armor by fusion (combination), I would say all fusion depends on the material armor you choose and some lucks.

If you are asking about cannot use Atlantean armor combine with another armor to fuse, I would say there should have a overlap of elements. Atlantean has Air/Water, so another armor you can only choose from Earth/Fire/Spirit, otherwise you cannot fuse them together.

Hope this can answer your question.
For some reason Atlantean armor isn't showing up as a combination viable armor. Any clue as to whats up? Have a ticket w/ GREE, but thought I might ask here and see if someone knows. After some research it seems as though Atlantean should be on the combination screen, but I guess I'm just special?

Raistmar
04-24-2013, 05:00 AM
What's a good armor to use to farm for swamp shaman?

Also does double down work on revenge and shutdown points?

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 05:08 AM
What's a good armor to use to farm for swamp shaman?

Also does double down work on revenge and shutdown points?

If you are asking to clear the stages, I would say Atlantean and Crius would be a good choice. Most of enemies are water element in that stage, so air can be well against it. Although you may face few earth element enemies, but they have lower attack, so no worries.

Zeifer
04-24-2013, 05:23 AM
any tips for leveling? im level 38 ATM.

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 05:29 AM
Finish the quest as many as you can, enhance your armor that will make you explore more areas.

Justice711
04-24-2013, 05:29 AM
play every day.. farm for snake skin @ normal stage with your best armor that doesn't get affected by its elements. That will gain u exp & material for future uses... :D

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 05:31 AM
Finish the quest as many as you can, enhance your armor that will make you explore more areas.

Sir William
04-24-2013, 06:28 AM
Thanks again Harvey.
Very helpful.

Two things:

1. I can't seem to create a thread. It tells me I don't have the permission or access to do that. Is it because i am too new and don't have enough posts?

2. I couldn't seem to find much information about the summoning stone.
For example, I didn't earn enough mats to craft hydromancer, wing wurm, or regalia.
But the only way to get them is by beating the boss at summoning stone.

It says it is 30 gems to summon. Does it only summon the boss one time for 30 gems?
(Meaning I would need to summon them 8x each to craft the boss armors) or will it stay until I summon a different one?
(Meaning it would be 30 gems to finish hydromancer, 30 to finish regalia, and 30 to finish wing wurm)

Otherwise that's 240 gems each just because I couldn't beat the boss the 15th time when it was here.

Any information would help.

Cruhz
04-24-2013, 06:28 AM
it seems i can't open a thread on my own so i'm forced to use this one to report something weird about the game (sorry if it's ot, but i couldn't figure a better way).

I'm playing this game from a few days when last night i got an error message upon opening the game:

No Network Connection
There seems to be a problem with your network connection. Please check your network settings and try again.
Error Code: 100007
Retry (button)

I could do nothing to prevent this message and the retry button does nothing. My network is fine, i could use any other app and browse internet, youtube ecc. Everythings works fine, also other games, except K&D.
I tried to delete and reinstall the game few times, but the error message remains the same.
Could someone please help?

p.s.: my english it's not my native languege, be gentle on my grammar :D

600RR
04-24-2013, 06:30 AM
play every day.. farm for snake skin @ normal stage with your best armor that doesn't get affected by its elements. That will gain u exp & material for future uses... :D

Any particular reason why you say farm Snake skin? Why snake skin? Still a new player, forgive me :P

Also, Harvey Guo, would you say it's normal for a level 34 to be stuck on Writhing Cascades? I'm really struggling on it. Up till this point i've had no troubles doing all stages on Epic and moving on to the next. Obviously it's designed to get harder, but should I be starting to notice it this soon into the game? My armour isn't great' but it's certainly not bad, i'm ranked 1240 something in the PvP arena tournament, so it can't be that bad for my level..

Is snake skin something I should stocked up for fusing or?

Slevinn
04-24-2013, 06:30 AM
For the daily price, there is a bug, you may gain the first 4 day price, but may not gain the 5th day price even you've played everyday, never mind, keep playing, in the next 5 days, you will gain the 5 rewards by playing daily.

For the free gems, if you do not receive the gems, go to the offer page, click the support button, send them a message and they will solve the issue in 24 hours.

Thanks bro, I knew I could count on you!

Justice711
04-24-2013, 06:35 AM
Any particular reason why you say farm Snake skin? Why snake skin? Still a new player, forgive me :P

Also, Harvey Guo, would you say it's normal for a level 34 to be stuck on Writhing Cascades? I'm really struggling on it. Up till this point i've had no troubles doing all stages on Epic and moving on to the next. Obviously it's designed to get harder, but should I be starting to notice it this soon into the game? My armour isn't great' but it's certainly not bad, i'm ranked 1240 something in the PvP arena tournament, so it can't be that bad for my level..

snake skin is the only 1 gold star armor that u can get easily @ lower cost & relatively easy to kill Boss. The more number of stars on your armor, the easier is it to use it to level your armor. U should realize that when u use the snake skin armor to level your other armor, its goes up much faster.. so yeah, u will need lots of it...

hmm, how stuck are u? u mean even waiting for your knight to fully heal u still cant pass the stage? it just means u need better armor? pls remember to check what armor are u using against which Boss. @ your level, u shouldn't level any armor beyond 15/25 which ever to unlock the + version of it.

focus on getting the + version of the big 4 armor. There is a really good guide somewhere that u can read.. cant remember where is it though..

* go read the thread -- New to K&D. jon_funzio gave a very good breakdown on what to do... :D

Harvey where is that guide that u mention before that should be sticked? can u remember?

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 06:36 AM
Thanks for trusting me:)
Thanks bro, I knew I could count on you!

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 06:40 AM
Hi there, I'm happy to answer your question:)

For question 1, every forum member should had same experience before, just be patient, few days later (maybe 1 or 2) you will have permission to create new thread:)

Question 2, the summoning stone is totally useless, you need to spend lots of gem to summon one boss for ONLY ONE TIME, just for gaining 2 material... Too expensive. The best way is leveling up and enhance your armor, add more friends, so that they can help you to pass more stages, even pass 43 stages to have enough material to craft a +version armor!

:)
Thanks again Harvey.
Very helpful.

Two things:

1. I can't seem to create a thread. It tells me I don't have the permission or access to do that. Is it because i am too new and don't have enough posts?

For example, I didn't earn enough mats to craft hydromancer, wing wurm, or regalia.

It says it is 30 gems to summon. Does it only summon the boss one time for 30 gems?
(Meaning I would need to summon them 8x each to craft the boss armors) or will it stay until I summon a different one?
(Meaning it would be 30 gems to finish hydromancer, 30 to finish regalia, and 30 to finish wing wurm)

Otherwise that's 240 gems each just because I couldn't beat the boss the 15th time when it was here.

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 06:41 AM
Hi there, I'm happy to answer your question:)

For question 1, every forum member should had same experience before, just be patient, few days later (maybe 1 or 2) you will have permission to create new thread:)

Question 2, the summoning stone is totally useless, you need to spend lots of gem to summon one boss for ONLY ONE TIME, just for gaining 2 material... Too expensive. The best way is leveling up and enhance your armor, add more friends, so that they can help you to pass more stages, even pass 43 stages to have enough material to craft a +version armor!

:)
Thanks again Harvey.
Very helpful.

Two things:

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 06:57 AM
it seems i can't open a thread on my own so i'm forced to use this one to report something weird about the game (sorry if it's ot, but i couldn't figure a better way).

I'm playing this game from a few days when last night i got an error message upon opening the game:

No Network Connection
There seems to be a problem with your network connection. Please check your network settings and try again.
Error Code: 100007
Retry (button)

I could do nothing to prevent this message and the retry button does nothing. My network is fine, i could use any other app and browse internet, youtube ecc. Everythings works fine, also other games, except K&D.
I tried to delete and reinstall the game few times, but the error message remains the same.
Could someone please help?

p.s.: my english it's not my native languege, be gentle on my grammar :D

No worries, my friends, english is not my first language too, so feel free to chat, no need to concern about the grammar:)

For your question, I would say because you are new to this forum, need some time so that you can created a thread by yourself, maybe you can try reply more thread to make you become a 'member' from 'junior member', that maybe will solve your question immediately.

For the internet connection, many people including me have some issue, not our faults, maybe GREE is repairing their internet system, so that caused this issue.
When you cannot reconnect the game, try close and re-open, may fix the problem, otherwise try more times or wait for few hours, it may fix by itself.:)

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 07:03 AM
For the snakeskin, that is a comparable cheapest way of crafting material, it can give you 24 points for armor enhancement, if you craft other similar armor like Atlantean or even Hydra, that would be so expensive and can only give you equally 24 points. And for the farming, snakeskin is from the weakest boss so that easy to farm. To sum up, that's why people all prefer using snakeskin:)

For your current situation, I would say it is normal, because it depends on your development and armor enhancement and armor elements, if your armor is low level or against by the enemies' element, you may feel though. So try to use the right armor to against the enemy, that will make you easier to pass the stage:)

Last question, you can use snakeskin to enhance armor or fuse, but I would not recommend you to fuse in the early stage, 25,000 golds are too expensive, the result depends on luck, you may not get what you want, so do not fuse now, spend golds on expansion would be wise.

Good Luck.

Cruhz
04-24-2013, 07:13 AM
For the internet connection, many people including me have some issue, not our faults, maybe GREE is repairing their internet system, so that caused this issue.
When you cannot reconnect the game, try close and re-open, may fix the problem, otherwise try more times or wait for few hours, it may fix by itself.:)

Last night i was doing this, shutting off my ipad and restarting, and it worked... for a while. Now no matter what i get the same error. I'll wait, hoping it will come back soon... i've 20 kill on the boss, need to do the 21th :D
Anyway, thanks for the answer :)

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 07:23 AM
You're welcome:)

Last night i was doing this, shutting off my ipad and restarting, and it worked... for a while. Now no matter what i get the same error. I'll wait, hoping it will come back soon... i've 20 kill on the boss, need to do the 21th :D
Anyway, thanks for the answer :)

Wackyboy357
04-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Hi guys I've been playing this game since Christmas and I like it. I saw this fire/water armour which looked like a red knight and I was wondering the stats of it and how I can make it. Thank you.

Bayu
04-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Hey guys, i was wondering, when does the boss end exactly? 00:00? Or 01:00?

Thanks in advance!

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 08:45 AM
I believed that I've answered your question before.
This armor named Rageborne Raiment, lv50 armor, 2 stars, ATK 704 DEF 706
You can gain this by fusion, using Seafoam Armor and Dragonflame Armor, you may have a chance to gain, but no guarantee.
Although it is better looking, but dominated by Hydra Hunter Mail+.
Hi guys I've been playing this game since Christmas and I like it. I saw this fire/water armour which looked like a red knight and I was wondering the stats of it and how I can make it. Thank you.

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 08:47 AM
Hey guys, i was wondering, when does the boss end exactly? 00:00? Or 01:00?

Thanks in advance!I think it is 1am London time, we'll see soon.

Bayu
04-24-2013, 08:48 AM
I think it is 1am London time, we'll see soon.

Wow you are fast my friend! Thanks a million!

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 08:52 AM
you're welcome:)
Wow you are fast my friend! Thanks a million!

600RR
04-24-2013, 12:04 PM
snake skin is the only 1 gold star armor that u can get easily @ lower cost & relatively easy to kill Boss. The more number of stars on your armor, the easier is it to use it to level your armor. U should realize that when u use the snake skin armor to level your other armor, its goes up much faster.. so yeah, u will need lots of it...

hmm, how stuck are u? u mean even waiting for your knight to fully heal u still cant pass the stage? it just means u need better armor? pls remember to check what armor are u using against which Boss. @ your level, u shouldn't level any armor beyond 15/25 which ever to unlock the + version of it.

focus on getting the + version of the big 4 armor. There is a really good guide somewhere that u can read.. cant remember where is it though..

* go read the thread -- New to K&D. jon_funzio gave a very good breakdown on what to do... :D

Harvey where is that guide that u mention before that should be sticked? can u remember?

Can't find that post under general and the search function seems useless on this forum :/ Any chance you have it book marked?

starkthunder
04-24-2013, 12:20 PM
Can't find that post under general and the search function seems useless on this forum :/ Any chance you have it book marked?its currently 3rd from the bottom in general for me

here's the link http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52271-New-to-K-amp-D

Zeifer
04-24-2013, 11:23 PM
jus checking, how long does it take to refresh character armor? i swap to nemesis on my main but it isnt reflecting on the pre-boss fight screen.

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 05:27 AM
The issue has already been solved by yourself:)

Eloade
04-25-2013, 05:49 AM
jus checking, how long does it take to refresh character armor? i swap to nemesis on my main but it isnt reflecting on the pre-boss fight screen.

Must put on the pre-boss screen for refrech it all time for your's friends.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I always maxing out my Nemesis armor before farming each new boss. Looking for ally who has reached at least Lv60+ and max out the new Nemesis.
If you FULLY MATCH the requirement, please add me, otherwise request will be ignored, thanks.

Friend Code : XBB QDM QDP
Knight's name : Sir Remi
Knight's level : 62+

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 05:53 AM
LOL, just copied my signature :(
Must put on the pre-boss screen for refrech it all time for your's friends.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I always maxing out my Nemesis armor before farming each new boss. Looking for ally who has reached at least Lv60+ and max out the new Nemesis.
If you FULLY MATCH the requirement, please add me, otherwise request will be ignored, thanks.

Friend Code : XBB QDM QDP
Knight's name : Sir Remi
Knight's level : 62+

Eloade
04-25-2013, 06:09 AM
LOL, just copied my signature :(

Yeah ^^ i feel copy the first i've read lol ^^ so i change this Soon harvey sorry ^^

Catastr0phy
04-25-2013, 07:26 AM
Yeah ^^ i feel copy the first i've read lol ^^ so i change this Soon harvey sorry ^^

Lmao, Harvey, how cool is that! take it as compliment!xD

windkatar
04-25-2013, 08:47 AM
Hi I just want to do a stat check and also ask for advice on how I should proceed.

Currently I'my lvl 42 and my best armours are...

lvl 21 crius+
lvl 22 Hydrahunter
lvl 22 living flame
lvl 25 chimera
lvl 18 wind monarch.
lvl 16 Steam wizard

I have unlocked chimera + and atlantean +, is it worth maxing these armours?
what are the big 4 armours i see mentioned on this thread?
Currently only at the epic chimera stage. What armours should i enhance/create to move on from here?

Appreciate the much needed advice!

600RR
04-25-2013, 09:03 AM
Hi I just want to do a stat check and also ask for advice on how I should proceed.

lvl 21 crius+
lvl 22 Hydrahunter
lvl 22 living flame
lvl 25 chimera
lvl 18 wind monarch.
lvl 16 Steam wizard

Currently only at the epic chimera stage. What armours should i enhance/create to move on from here?

The big 4 armours refer to the Legendary armours, i.e the armours with 4 gold stars.

As for the rest of your question, i'll leave that to the pro's :)

Raistmar
04-25-2013, 09:28 AM
The big four are hydra hunter+ crius+ atlantean+ and living flame+ I believe..

Bayu
04-25-2013, 09:38 AM

Hi guys, I was wondering: What armor is this?

Thanks in advance

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 09:47 AM
Hi there:)

For your question, I would say Hydra+ Crius+ Atlantean+ would be the best lv50 armor, unlock them first, then farm the material to craft the +version armor.

*Unlock does not affect your currently armor, you need to farm the material to craft the +version.

Although the Living flame+ is not bad too, but consider that there are many enemies with fire and water elements, I would not recommend you to get that. And eventually, you will craft the Dark Prince armor, which is much better than Living flame, so choose Hydra+, Atlantean+ and Crius+ would be your best choice.

For Chimera stage, the element is earth/spirit, the best armor is the living flame, fire beats spirit and spirit beats earth, you can use the living flame armor, but no need to keep upgrading.

If you have any further question, free feel to ask:)

lvl 21 crius+
lvl 22 Hydrahunter
lvl 22 living flame
lvl 25 chimera
lvl 18 wind monarch.
lvl 16 Steam wizard

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 09:51 AM
This is Wicked Wrath armor, you can gain that from dark prince chest (little chance) or redeem the referral bonus (30 people refer you, too hard again). I'm not sure it can be gained by fusion, need confirm by others:)

Hi guys, I was wondering: What armor is this?

Thanks in advance

Sir William
04-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Harvey, can I add you in game for some help with this boss?
I'm level 46 and was able to craft normal version of last boss but I need stronger friends for this one.

You can delete me after it ends if you want.

Thanks

XBB-QVG-PNM
My in game name is will

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 03:32 PM
I would like to help forum member so that I will not delete you:)
Sent you a request, happy hunting:)
Harvey, can I add you in game for some help with this boss?
I'm level 46 and was able to craft normal version of last boss but I need stronger friends for this one.

You can delete me after it ends if you want.

Thanks

XBB-QVG-PNM
My in game name is will

Sir William
04-25-2013, 03:40 PM
I would like to help forum member so that I will not delete you:)
Sent you a request, happy hunting:)

Thank you very much.
It's amazing how much nemesis helps.

Makes me Want to spend money on gems and get nemesis every week.

I think if it were more collector friendly and didn't max at 50 I probably would.
I used to play gunbound and I was ranked 26th but we had no limit so I collected everything.

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 04:01 PM
You are welcome.
Most of time I will not spend money on the game, pass 60 will gain 5 black keys.
So I would recommend you become higher level then consider to gain a nemesis, otherwise, nemesis is less valuable in the lower level.
Good luck:)
Thank you very much.
It's amazing how much nemesis helps.

Makes me Want to spend money on gems and get nemesis every week.

I think if it were more collector friendly and didn't max at 50 I probably would.
I used to play gunbound and I was ranked 26th but we had no limit so I collected everything.

Ease
04-25-2013, 04:07 PM
This is Wicked Wrath armor, you can gain that from dark prince chest (little chance) or redeem the referral bonus (30 people refer you, too hard again). I'm not sure it can be gained by fusion, need confirm by others:)

You can't fuse Wicked Wraith I think. I tried fusing level 70 Earth and Spirit boss armors and they told me not such possible fusion and I couldn't fuse them.

Alanna
04-25-2013, 04:15 PM
What are the stats to the torchflame mantle, the spreadsheet I was looking at didn't have it?

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 04:17 PM
You can't fuse Wicked Wraith I think. I tried fusing level 70 Earth and Spirit boss armors and they told me not such possible fusion and I couldn't fuse them.

Thx for the confirmation.

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 04:19 PM
What are the stats to the torchflame mantle, the spreadsheet I was looking at didn't have it?
The spreadsheet has been messed by someone,wtf.
I only remember the great armor's name. You mentioned this armor not on my list, so no need to upgrade.

deathexe
04-25-2013, 04:20 PM

Maybe it's cause you tried fusing two dual elements with earth and spirit but the second element was the same?

alleggerita
04-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Hi I would like to ask how to unlock the + version of the Flowstone Battlegear? I heard it unlocks automatically on the one I'm wearing without needing to fuse another one because its non-craftable. But I'm at level 42 for my Flowstone and I've yet to convert it to the +version. Do I really have to max it out to level 50?

Justice711
04-25-2013, 07:52 PM
I heard from DreamNod that 2 star armor don't have any unlocked level. U can only get the + version from
The dark prince chest. Yup. It's that difficult... :/

I foolishly upgraded my steam wizard & monk to over level 35 but no + version notice.

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 07:58 PM
Hi I would like to ask how to unlock the + version of the Flowstone Battlegear? I heard it unlocks automatically on the one I'm wearing without needing to fuse another one because its non-craftable. But I'm at level 42 for my Flowstone and I've yet to convert it to the +version. Do I really have to max it out to level 50?uncraftable armor cannot unlock its plus version, their plus version can only gain from dark prince chest.

alleggerita
04-25-2013, 08:11 PM
Oh my, thanks for the info. I should stop enhancing it. Hahaha.

windkatar
04-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Hi there:)

For your question, I would say Hydra+ Crius+ Atlantean+ would be the best lv50 armor, unlock them first, then farm the material to craft the +version armor.

*Unlock does not affect your currently armor, you need to farm the material to craft the +version.

Although the Living flame+ is not bad too, but consider that there are many enemies with fire and water elements, I would not recommend you to get that. And eventually, you will craft the Dark Prince armor, which is much better than Living flame, so choose Hydra+, Atlantean+ and Crius+ would be your best choice.

For Chimera stage, the element is earth/spirit, the best armor is the living flame, fire beats spirit and spirit beats earth, you can use the living flame armor, but no need to keep upgrading.

If you have any further question, free feel to ask:)

What about the chimera+? Should i upgrade a new one? or is it not worth it?

Other than these 3 armours should i try for any other armours?

Justice711
04-25-2013, 10:09 PM
for level 50 u should really focus on these 4 first. the first 3 Harvey mention is easier cos u can use snakeskin to level them. :D

Harvey Guo
04-25-2013, 11:29 PM
What about the chimera+? Should i upgrade a new one? or is it not worth it?

Other than these 3 armours should i try for any other armours?from both the element and stats, chimera is worse than those three, no matter you clear stages or arena fight, so choose those three would be better.

Justice711
04-26-2013, 12:52 AM
does anybody know when do u get the label in arena? I see some people being called all star rookie, gold medalist, penny pincher, rune knight etc.. what does all these mean?

also I have been playing 23 days now.. how come I am still known as New To It All.. ???

Catastr0phy
04-26-2013, 01:32 AM
does anybody know when do u get the label in arena? I see some people being called all star rookie, gold medalist, penny pincher, rune knight etc.. what does all these mean?

also I have been playing 23 days now.. how come I am still known as New To It All.. ???

Go to: Menu--> Achievements(the gold cup icon) and choose a new title there. this title will be shown in the Arena

RuZE
04-26-2013, 01:52 AM
I have had 8 people add my friend code but still the quest "The more the merrier( Earn 0/1 friend referral bonus using the friends screen)" won't complete anyone know why?

Eloade
04-26-2013, 01:56 AM
I have had 8 people add my friend code but still the quest "The more the merrier( Earn 0/1 friend referral bonus using the friends screen)" won't complete anyone know why?

People you invit do enter your referal code when they have finish the tutorial.

If you add anybody in the game, don't work, if u add anybody dont have finish the tutorial, don't work,
if anybody add you after this tutorial but have add another player first, don't work for you ...

The best way is to invit a friend with the friend screen & take this iphone for validate lol :p

Justice711
04-26-2013, 02:19 AM
Go to: Menu--> Achievements(the gold cup icon) and choose a new title there. this title will be shown in the Arena

Oh.... Now I understand ...

RuZE
04-26-2013, 04:54 AM
Well that's a bit rubbish at this rate I will probably be better off starting a second account

deathexe
04-26-2013, 04:59 AM
Well that's a bit rubbish at this rate I will probably be better off starting a second account

Haha the whole idea is to get someone new to join the game, therefore only new players can give you the referral.

Daruin
04-26-2013, 06:17 AM
Where do you harvest hydra scales, I unlocked the + but can't get the scales yet.

Slevinn
04-26-2013, 06:29 AM
Where do you harvest hydra scales, I unlocked the + but can't get the scales yet.

Caballero Desert, comes after Blazing Tides

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 06:32 AM
Caballero Desert and Misty Marsh.

Daruin
04-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Caballero Desert and Misty Marsh.

That's a long way from where I am now. Should I focus on unlocking more areas, gaining levels, or upgrading the gear I have now?

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Just keep balance between create buildings and upgrading armors, finish quests as many as you can, you will go further smoothly:)
That's a long way from where I am now. Should I focus on unlocking more areas, gaining levels, or upgrading the gear I have now?

Daruin
04-26-2013, 10:55 AM
I already have a bunch of lvl 2 training fields and a dungeon under construction. My current expansions are full and the next one is 500k, which would take days of saving up for. I have a hard time now with epic faerie forest, which is my furthest area. Not sure how far to upgrade my armors since none of them are the big 4. I do have 2 non + versions of the big for, one of which I've unlocked the + version of but can't craft until I unlock more areas.

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 11:11 AM
No worries, just need times, upgrade your armor, hire your friend to help you pass the Epic stage, you will go further:)
I already have a bunch of lvl 2 training fields and a dungeon under construction. My current expansions are full and the next one is 500k, which would take days of saving up for. I have a hard time now with epic faerie forest, which is my furthest area. Not sure how far to upgrade my armors since none of them are the big 4. I do have 2 non + versions of the big for, one of which I've unlocked the + version of but can't craft until I unlock more areas.

LMac16
04-26-2013, 01:40 PM
What is the best way to level up armor?

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Use common and uncommon armor as material to upgrade your great armor at its low level, then use snakeskin or above to keep upgrading to the max.
What is the best way to level up armor?

LMac16
04-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Every x minutes, you gain 1 epic energy.

x=?

YawNeD
04-26-2013, 02:58 PM

x=?

(15 for arena energy if you wondered about that also.)

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Yep, he is correct. every 30 mins for a epic energy (5 hours will fully recharge itself), every 15 mins for an arena energy (75mins or 1.5 hour will recharge itself).

x=?

LMac16
04-26-2013, 03:09 PM
So if you have 10 energy, use 8 on a boss fight. Then the most you can get after that before the boss
goes away is 5?

Slaynen
04-26-2013, 03:14 PM
How many boss fights are necessary to have enough materials for 2 armor (i want the half dragon warrior armor +)

Thx

Slaynen

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Stage 43 :)
How many boss fights are necessary to have enough materials for 2 armor (i want the half dragon warrior armor +)

Thx

Slaynen

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes, I'm not sure the boss drop energy randomly or fixed, but the maximum energy drop is 5. No matter how many you currently own before, even you own 50+.
So if you have 10 energy, use 8 on a boss fight. Then the most you can get after that before the boss
goes away is 5?

LMac16
04-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Its definitely fixed. You'll never get a 5 drop before lvl 15 -.-

Sir William
04-26-2013, 04:13 PM

I got two 5 energy drops prior to level 15.
They do happen. I think it's just random.

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 04:17 PM

Hi there, please read what I reply to this post and share your opinion, thanks. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52724-Please-Read-In-concern-to-recent-post-and-threads

Sir William
04-26-2013, 05:33 PM

Jman
04-26-2013, 05:43 PM
How do i get the wave charmer's mantle? Fusion? Also will someone with nemesis please add me so i can beat the lv 15 boss and get my first boss armor? XBB GWR ZYN. Thanks for any help.

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Yes, it should be random.
I always get the energy after beating the 1st boss, so maybe in the early stage, some of bosses are fixed.

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 05:59 PM
How do i get the wave charmer's mantle? Fusion? Also will someone with nemesis please add me so i can beat the lv 15 boss and get my first boss armor? XBB GWR ZYN. Thanks for any help.I will give you a hand so that you can beat the 15 stage boss easily. friend request has been sent.
For your question, you can fuse to gain, use water+spirit, no guarantee, just have a chance, you may gain other water/spirit armor, just let you know that.

Jman
04-26-2013, 06:05 PM
Ok. Thank you. I think i will level up some other armors before I try my luck with fusion.

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Smart choice, save the golds for expansion would be wise:) good luck to you:)
Ok. Thank you. I think i will level up some other armors before I try my luck with fusion.

The Intoxicated Destroyer
04-26-2013, 07:00 PM
Hi all, question for someone.... I saw somewhere that the odds of getting the boss of a level to drop the better crafting material are somewhere around 30% of the time on the normal level, ranging up to around 70% on epic. This was not an official number, but more of a best guess, which I would agree with on the lower levels. My question is, does it get harder on the higher levels? I have now cleared the haunted citadel about 10-15 times on epic, and I have gotten the infernal iron twice now total, including clearing several times on each of the lower difficulties. Does this sound normal or is there something wrong with my game? If this is normal, then it seems overly hard as even with powerful friends, I can only clear the level on epic 6 or 7 times a day.

Harvey Guo
04-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi there, for farming material, I only farm normal stage, and material drop frequently. I guess just depends on luck. The epic stage is harder to clear, maybe will have better chance to gain target material, but if you clear normal stage twice, I believe that would have a higher chance to gain material and more exp gain.
Hi all, question for someone.... I saw somewhere that the odds of getting the boss of a level to drop the better crafting material are somewhere around 30% of the time on the normal level, ranging up to around 70% on epic. This was not an official number, but more of a best guess, which I would agree with on the lower levels. My question is, does it get harder on the higher levels? I have now cleared the haunted citadel about 10-15 times on epic, and I have gotten the infernal iron twice now total, including clearing several times on each of the lower difficulties. Does this sound normal or is there something wrong with my game? If this is normal, then it seems overly hard as even with powerful friends, I can only clear the level on epic 6 or 7 times a day.

Daruin
04-26-2013, 07:23 PM
I thought you just had to finish the boss with a charged attack to get the better mats?

deathexe
04-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Sorry, double posted accidentally.

deathexe
04-26-2013, 07:29 PM
I thought you just had to finish the boss with a charged attack to get the better mats?

In the later levels bosses don't drop the mats at a 100% rate. An example would be the skeleton tomb stage. Killing the boss with a special attack only gives you a chance of getting the snakeskin material if not you'll just get a stone slab. As you go deeper into the game, the chances of getting the better quality materials are lower. Another example would be the stage where you farm wriggling roots in misty marsh. The boss may either drop hydra scales or wriggling roots when killed with a special attack.

The Intoxicated Destroyer
04-26-2013, 07:44 PM
Ok, so it not just me then. Would you all agree that the odds on haunted citadel, for getting infernal iron, are somewhere in the neighbourhood of 10% - 15%. Does that sound about right?

windkatar
04-27-2013, 12:37 AM
My offers don't refresh at all, and the two offers where i have to submit my email on all that information dalways seems to end up in a loop where i never get the gems yet i keep doing it.

Aarki Support Team (Aarki Customer Service)

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please fill up separate complaint tickets for the other offers that you mentioned so that we could investigate them separately and then credit your account accurately?

windkatar

Hi,

I would also like to inquire because my offers are not refreshing after
having done them once, whereas this does not seem to be a problem with
other players. Please advise on how i could proceed.

THank you!

Dear Player,

We received your inquiry about missing *Gem* in *Knights & Dragons: Rise
of the Dark Prince* for taking the *Book of Ashes* offer.

After an in-depth analysis of our logs, we have confirmed that you have
already been credited with with *1 Gem* in *Knights & Dragons: Rise of
the Dark Prince* for taking the *Book of Ashes* offer. You may experience
a delay in receiving your *Gem* and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Have fun playing *Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince*!

This is my full email log with the customer service. Any advice? The number of gems I have are pittance , only at 22. How else should i report the faults?

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 12:47 AM
I thought you just had to finish the boss with a charged attack to get the better mats?for the epic weekly boss, the mats fixed drop, does not influence by special attack:)
For others stages boss, material drop must be with a special attack, but the number of mats drop is fixed, just depends what material you gain by luck. In further area, you may gain typhoon stone, or gain choral, etc.

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Ok, so it not just me then. Would you all agree that the odds on haunted citadel, for getting infernal iron, are somewhere in the neighbourhood of 10% - 15%. Does that sound about right?we cannot prove that, need hundred or thousand sample to test, but normal stage is my only choice to farm material. Now I just for the exp and farm normal stage, but already collect huge material which enough to craft 10+ infernal+...

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 12:57 AM
This is the way what they solve problem now, give 1 gem to you, no other solution, just live with it, the offer will diminish later, wait for new offer seems the only choice, or you can resend another ticket to try your luck.
My offers don't refresh at all, and the two offers where i have to submit my email on all that information dalways seems to end up in a loop where i never get the gems yet i keep doing it.

Aarki Support Team (Aarki Customer Service)

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please fill up separate complaint tickets for the other offers that you mentioned so that we could investigate them separately and then credit your account accurately?

windkatar

Hi,

I would also like to inquire because my offers are not refreshing after
having done them once, whereas this does not seem to be a problem with
other players. Please advise on how i could proceed.

THank you!

Dear Player,

We received your inquiry about missing *Gem* in *Knights & Dragons: Rise
of the Dark Prince* for taking the *Book of Ashes* offer.

After an in-depth analysis of our logs, we have confirmed that you have
already been credited with with *1 Gem* in *Knights & Dragons: Rise of
the Dark Prince* for taking the *Book of Ashes* offer. You may experience
a delay in receiving your *Gem* and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Have fun playing *Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince*!

This is my full email log with the customer service. Any advice? The number of gems I have are pittance , only at 22. How else should i report the faults?

starkthunder
04-27-2013, 07:15 AM
farming for snakeskin I almost never get slabs on epic, but on normal it's seems like its everyother one

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 07:27 AM
farming for snakeskin I almost never get slabs on epic, but on normal it's seems like its everyother onemaybe it is different in different stages, but also depends on luck. I have continuing gain snakeskin 20 times without slabs in the normal. For most of time, the medusa drop much more skin than stones. However, now I only fusing 50 ep armor to enhance, snakeskin really make people mad.....

Climax
04-27-2013, 08:08 AM
Do the offers for free gems depend on your country? It doesn't seem that I get them a lot, had 2 in 3 weeks...

Justice711
04-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Do the offers for free gems depend on your country? It doesn't seem that I get them a lot, had 2 in 3 weeks...

From Singapore, no more video offers anymore... Means no more gems except thru leveling & chests...

Alexa
04-27-2013, 11:06 AM
Okay guys I've been playing this game for like almost 3 months now, but is there a + version of combined armors? By combined armors I mean armors that you use fusion stars for and don't smith it in the armor smith? Wait, on second thought, I think there is because I used to have Vinewood Carapace, and it told me I can get the + version, but then HOW?? How am I supposed to get a plus version of combined armors?

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Currently, you cannot gain a +version uncraftable armor though fusion. The +version uncraftable armor can only be gained from dark prince chest.
Okay guys I've been playing this game for like almost 3 months now, but is there a + version of combined armors? By combined armors I mean armors that you use fusion stars for and don't smith it in the armor smith? Wait, on second thought, I think there is because I used to have Vinewood Carapace, and it told me I can get the + version, but then HOW?? How am I supposed to get a plus version of combined armors?

perrypig123
04-27-2013, 11:34 AM
As in the title: is there a way to predict the elements of the next boss in any way. For example, is it in a cyclic pattern and goes round the circle of elements and their weaknesses or is it just totally random?

HaQoQ
04-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Just a quick question of aegis, Can you get the + version from chest? or only the normal version?

if how to attain the + version?

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Actually for players, it is random, but not completely random.
dark prince, swamp shaman, infernal lord, are the former 3 best armor
when regalia and deep dragon appear which become a replacement of dark prince and swamp shaman, you will know another replacement of infernal lord is soon, then you see, this week it comes.

for next week, you can follow current weak lv70 armor like spectural captain uniform, which is water/spirit, next week maybe it will show a boss armor with water/spirit, or water/fire to replace the steampower (also weaker in stats).

So no guarantee, but you can follow the trend to guess:)
As in the title: is there a way to predict the elements of the next boss in ny way. For example, is it in a cyclic pattern and goes round the circle of elements and their weaknesses or is it just totally random?

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Just a quick question of aegis, Can you get the + version from chest? or only the normal version?

if how to attain the + version?you can if you are very lucky, most of them are normal version from chest.

Kracken74
04-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Level: 44
Stage: Sunken Carrack
Currently have 5 fully upgraded training grounds, but do not have the first $500,000 expansion bought.
Have 2 blacksmiths, 3 max fountains, 1 tower

Armors: (mostly from the chest)
Flowstone Battlegear + L17
Monk's Vestments L8
Royal Flame Armor L20
Royal Flame Armor + L1
Stormrage Armor L7
Vinewood Carapace L1
Wavecharmer's Mantle L30
Asura Armor L1
Brawlers Armor L30
Embersteel Armor L3
Flamestorm Finery L1
Forgemasters Garb L1
Flacier Armor L1
Half-Dragon nemesis costume L13
Living Flame Armor L1
Steam Wizards Robes L8
Swamp Shaman Robes L1
Deep Dragon Mail will be crafted in 28 hours.

My question is where should i put my time and resources? Id like to start working on one armor but im not sure which is best for the remainder of the levels. I also enjoy the PvP, which armor combination would be best there?
Thanks for the replies!

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 04:48 PM
WOW, first I would say there are really many armors.

I would happy to answer your question:)

For Buildings, I would recommend you save golds to make the expansion, so that you can have more spots to build trainging fields (best building, you can check my picture on the page 1).
However, if you really want to explore more areas and you currently feel tough for clearing stages, I would recommend you spend some golds on enhancing armors.
This is just a balance, depends on your situation, there is nothing right or wrong:)

For Armors, I would say the 2 +version armor you should upgrade, that is Flowstone Battlegear + L17 (this one is better than Crius+, congratulations) and Royal Flame Armor + L1 (this one is similar to Living flame+, still pretty good).

As you may know, there are 4 best lv50 armors are: Hydra+ Atlantean+ Crius+ and Living flame+.

Now you have Flowstone Battlegear + which is better than Crius+.
And Royal Flame Armor + which is equal to Living flame+.

Then what you probably need to gain is Hydra+ and Atlantean+

But to gain this two armor need to gain the regular version armor first, then upgrade and unlock its +version, then farm material to craft, that maybe tough for you.

So I would recommend you use substitution to instead one of these two armors:)

1) Rageborne Raiment (substitution of Hydra+)
Element: Water/Fire
Combination: Seafoam Armor & Dragonflame Armor (right combination, but depends on luck)
Stats:
Lv01: ATK 312 DEF 265
LV50: ATK 704 DEF 706
Lvlup: ATK 8 DEF 9

This armor is great looking, you can easily farm the material, then craft and fuse together, if you are lucky you can gain this one.

For the substitution of Atlantean, that would be much easier gain than Hydra+, you can get it by playing daily, then upgrade the regular version to unlock its +version, then farm Typhoon stones in Writhing Cascades, then craft the +version.

After finishing these, you've already gain 4 great armors, also contains all 5 elements, these armors can help you pass more areas and beat more players.

About the Half-Dragon armor and Deep Dragon Mail armor, if they are regular version, it is not worthwhile to upgrade, due to its lower stats and pretty hard to upgrade. Just follow what I recommend you to upgrade and reach that 4 armors:)

Again, make a balance between expansion and armor enhancement, free feel to play the game, no need to hurry up, sooner you will find a unique way of your game style.

Hope this can help you, feel free to ask any other question:) Good luck.

Level: 44
Stage: Sunken Carrack
Currently have 5 fully upgraded training grounds, but do not have the first $500,000 expansion bought.
Have 2 blacksmiths, 3 max fountains, 1 tower

Armors: (mostly from the chest)
Flowstone Battlegear + L17
Monk's Vestments L8
Royal Flame Armor L20
Royal Flame Armor + L1
Stormrage Armor L7
Vinewood Carapace L1
Wavecharmer's Mantle L30
Asura Armor L1
Brawlers Armor L30
Embersteel Armor L3
Flamestorm Finery L1
Forgemasters Garb L1
Flacier Armor L1
Half-Dragon nemesis costume L13
Living Flame Armor L1
Steam Wizards Robes L8
Swamp Shaman Robes L1
Deep Dragon Mail will be crafted in 28 hours.

My question is where should i put my time and resources? Id like to start working on one armor but im not sure which is best for the remainder of the levels. I also enjoy the PvP, which armor combination would be best there?
Thanks for the replies!

Kracken74
04-27-2013, 05:04 PM
thank you very much! Ill take your advice and upgrade my 2 + armors and try to get lucky and craft the other 2.
As far as leveling up, is it better to just farm the snake skins over and over and get the small experience gains, or try to progress through the end of the game first? I know the later levels give higher experience, but i die a lot there.
Again, thank you for your advice.

Harvey Guo
04-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Hi there, glad you like my advice:)

For fusion armor, I would recommend you to save enough golds, because each time cost 25,000 golds, that's not a small amount, make sure you have 50,000+ or even 100,000+, so that you can still do many thing as you like:)

For upgrading armors, I would recommend you use common and uncommon armor as material to upgrade your target armor when it is low level, then when you feel the armor leveling up slow, you can change to use snakeskin, I believe that snakeskin is enough for enhancing lv50 armor, make sure that each time use all 4 slots to enhance.

But in the future, you will eventually have great lv70 +version armor, that would be harder to upgrade, so that you may need to use snakeskin earlier than usual, again, after you're feeling slow, you can use 1 star uncraftable armor (gain by fusion) as material to fuse, which will give you more enhancement points. You can read the part 2 of this thread about fusion point: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52761-Useful-information-share-about-Fusion-amp-Enhancement.-Suit-for-all-range-players-)

I believe after reading this thread, you should fully know how to upgrade your armor well:)
thank you very much! Ill take your advice and upgrade my 2 + armors and try to get lucky and craft the other 2.
As far as leveling up, is it better to just farm the snake skins over and over and get the small experience gains, or try to progress through the end of the game first? I know the later levels give higher experience, but i die a lot there.
Again, thank you for your advice.

pown otto
04-27-2013, 09:21 PM
NVM im stupid, should of read the post right above this XD

ok well i really enjoy this game, but i dont know how to get fast armor to upgrade my armors fast.. i have 2 blacksmiths and i want to upgrade my armors so i dont have to attempt a level 8 times before i finally beat it, can anyone tell me how to get armors to upgrade mine fast? the armors i have are

Monk's Vestments lv 15
Wavecharmer's mantle lv 5 (x2)

here's a picture of my castle if you need it

http://s2.postimg.org/56qb8tuih/IMG_0081.png

Vigorous
04-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Finished all my expansions at lvl 51 not sure if that's good or not :P

Vigorous
04-27-2013, 09:44 PM
Although I do have a question. I'm at lvl 26 on the boss and I beleive I need to get to 41. I have two options spend 11 gems to kill the boss for 35 more peices or spend 200 gems on the chest for nem and hopefully make it to lvl 41 for plus version. Can't decide or really tell if I can make it that far yet.

pown otto
04-27-2013, 09:45 PM
Nice, i need to start doing mine :/

Vigorous
04-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Nice, i need to start doing mine :/

The last one costs 2million/48 hr. insane lol. My setup 2 armor smiths 1 lvl 3 dungeon, 11 fields. The last two spots that have 24 hr to go will be armor smiths.

deathexe
04-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Although I do have a question. I'm at lvl 26 on the boss and I beleive I need to get to 41. I have two options spend 11 gems to kill the boss for 35 more peices or spend 200 gems on the chest for nem and hopefully make it to lvl 41 for plus version. Can't decide or really tell if I can make it that far yet.

You need to kill the level 43 version of the boss to get your armor. You need to tell us your level and armors before we can help haha.

pown otto
04-27-2013, 10:42 PM
ok so, how do i get good armors, i go into arena and see these crazy people and they just 1 bang me out of all my knights, i really don't know what im doing here >.<

Justice711
04-27-2013, 11:18 PM
ok so, how do i get good armors, i go into arena and see these crazy people and they just 1 bang me out of all my knights, i really don't know what im doing here >.<

Have you max out the big 4 armor? I did it & was around level 60 & I got a sliver medal last arena. Just by playing everyday, every 2 hours approximately...

U dont need level 70 armor to be competitive..

Harvey Guo
04-28-2013, 05:18 AM
Hi there, I would tell you that there is nothing right or wrong.

If you play frequently every day, then you should create some quick money buildings such as Fountain etc. However, Guard Tower is also good choice for busy people because they cannot frequently collect the money, and it is perfect during the sleep.
I would recommend you use Training Field to replace these buildings, which will give you much more golds. Then you should expand more spots to build more Training Fields, so that you will have many golds for enhancing armors, you can see my buildings on the page 1.

NVM im stupid, should of read the post right above this XD

ok well i really enjoy this game, but i dont know how to get fast armor to upgrade my armors fast.. i have 2 blacksmiths and i want to upgrade my armors so i dont have to attempt a level 8 times before i finally beat it, can anyone tell me how to get armors to upgrade mine fast? the armors i have are

Monk's Vestments lv 15
Wavecharmer's mantle lv 5 (x2)

here's a picture of my castle if you need it

http://s2.postimg.org/56qb8tuih/IMG_0081.png

Harvey Guo
04-28-2013, 05:22 AM
Wow, that's amazing, then you can build all training fields and upgrade them, that would be benefit a lot:)
Finished all my expansions at lvl 51 not sure if that's good or not :P

Harvey Guo
04-28-2013, 05:25 AM
Actually, if you are lv26 now, the weekly boss armor is too early for you, please do not spend gems on that. Not worthwhile.
Because there is always better armor every week, if you spend 200+ gems but gain nothing, you will regret, if you get it, 1 month later, this armor is not good enough compare to new one, you will regret too.
So why not just play the game smoothly, 1 month later you can reach to lv100, then you can beat the boss what ever you like, and gain better armor, that would be wise:)

Harvey Guo
04-28-2013, 05:27 AM
You can have a read of this thread, especially the part 1, then you will find the answer:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52761-Useful-information-share-about-Fusion-amp-Enhancement.-Suit-for-all-range-players-)

harlequeeny
04-28-2013, 05:55 AM
Hi there,

thanks for the fantastic offer. Read a lot of your posts and they were all really helpful.

I still have some questions:

Does upgrading the buildings grant any bonus besides the expanded gold capacity?
Got Crius+(31), Avenger+(28),Hydra+(19) and Living Flame +(5). Also got the regular Half Ogre and Monk (37, didn't read your post about which armors are good). In which order should I upgrade the armors?
As for upgrading armors and leveling, should I farm Snakeskin Armor now? I've unlocked the areas up to the Marsh so far.

Thanks in advance.

Queeny

deathexe
04-28-2013, 06:09 AM
Hi there,

thanks for the fantastic offer. Read a lot of your posts and they were all really helpful.

Does upgrading the buildings grant any bonus besides the expanded gold capacity?
Got Crius+(31), Avenger+(28),Hydra+(19) and Living Flame +(5). Also got the regular Half Ogre and Monk (37, didn't read your post about which armors are good). In which order should I upgrade the armors?
As for upgrading armors and leveling, should I farm Snakeskin Armor now? I've unlocked the areas up to the Marsh so far.

Thanks in advance.

Queeny

1. Yes it does. When the capacity increases, the time it takes to fill the building to the max capacity stays the same.

2. You should either just max whatever you have that's higher leveled, out of the four +plus armors you have stated that is. In this case, you could start with either crius+ or atlantean+. Don't bother leveling an event boss armor unless you have enough materials to craft the +version. It's good that you already have the big 4 in their +versions (crius, atlantean, hydra and living flame). You should also consider maxing crius, atlantean and living flame to have maximum coverage of all elements, though any three would actually do as their stats are superb for level 50 armors.

3. Snakeskins are good when you don't have the time or money to constantly craft armors to level your armor. What I do is use basic armors to level my armors to level 15/20, mono element level 30 armors till level 30, and then use snakeskin till the max level. However a good substitute for snakeskin in the higher levels of leveling armors is to use level 11 basic armors if you have the time that is. There's a complete post leveling armors using level 11 basic armors by Radlonghammer. You should look it up when you have the time, it's pretty useful.

Hope I could help:)

Harvey Guo
04-28-2013, 06:12 AM
Hi there, thanks for the admire:)

For your question.

1. upgrade your buildings not only increase the capacity of gold stored, but also increase the gold per hour earning, it may not show on the buildings, but it does happen. Just like training fields, 1167/1367/2000 golds per hour gain for each levels.

2. You've already got these best four armors, good! I cannot say which it better, because elements are against each others, I would recommend you upgrade your Crius+, Averger+ and Hydra+, these three armor are perfectly for clearing stages. Due to there are many water and fire enemies, I would not recommend you upgrade the living flame+, although it is a good armor, but compare the those three, less help on the clearing stages.

3. You can keep using snakeskin to max them till the top 50 level, it is a cheaper way compare to using higher rarity armor. And you're upgrading lv50 armors, so no need to use pretty good rarity to enhance, snakeskin is enough:)

Feel free to ask any further question, happy hunting:)

Hi there,

Thanks in advance.

Queeny

harlequeeny
04-28-2013, 06:12 AM
Thanks a lot deathexe, I will look up the guide for leveling the armors :)

Oh one last question: When should I advance with the areas and how should I level?

Would it be better to start getting the Big 4 to 50 at first while farming Snakeskin and getting some XP there or should I try to push on as far as I can with the areas?

Not exactly sure which method would yield better xp and/or materials.

Thanks again :)

P.S.: Thank you for your reply too Harvey :o

Harvey Guo
04-28-2013, 06:19 AM
Efficiency is important. I believe max out the armor first would be a great idea.

After Misty Marsh, there are Roc and further stronger enemies with higher attack, you may need to max out your 3 armors to help you go further.

I do not mean to let you stop at Misty Marsh, you can keep exploring areas, but spend some time on farming snakeskin and upgrade your armor, so that you will feel easier to pass next area.

Oh one last question: When should I advance with the areas and how should I level?

Would it be better to start getting the Big 4 to 50 at first while farming Snakeskin and getting some XP there or should I try to push on as far as I can with the areas?

deathexe
04-28-2013, 06:24 AM

P.S.: Thank you for your reply too Harvey :o

Here's the research done by Radlonghammer about using snakeskins. All credit goes out to him and all I'm doing is just copying it here.

Originally Posted by supastan
...and is snakeskins the only way for fast armor leveling? i only have 3 armorsmiths

SNAKESKIN ALTERNATIVE #1

VERY IMPORTANT POINT

SNAKESKIN ALTERNATIVE #2

ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT

***Edited to add***

All credits to Radlonghammer for the research.

harlequeeny
04-28-2013, 06:37 AM
Awesome thank you two of you again :)

deathexe
04-28-2013, 06:40 AM
Awesome thank you two of you again :)

Glad I could help :)

harlequeeny
04-28-2013, 06:47 AM
Glad I could help :)

Absolutely :)

I guess I will farm some Snakeskin while watching a movie tonight since I can't play that regular during the week. So I will be able to put my three forges to good use then.

Oh another questions just came to my mind: If I farm a stage either for a mono armor + basic armor material or the skeleton tomb, which difficulty should i choose?

deathexe
04-28-2013, 06:58 AM

I guess I will farm some Snakeskin while watching a movie tonight since I can't play that regular during the week. So I will be able to put my three forges to good use then.

Oh another questions just came to my mind: If I farm a stage either for a mono armor + basic armor material or the skeleton tomb, which difficulty should i choose?

That's more or less up to you. However if you're farming things like stone slabs or chunks of coral, it's better to do the stages that require the least time to get you to the boss yet still gives you enough monsters to charge up your special attack meter. However of you're farming things like snakeskin, the easier stages have less chance to drop snakeskin while higher stages have a higher chance. You need to take into account the damage you're receiving and how much you can handle.

Vigorous
04-28-2013, 07:45 AM
After calculating ill prob only have to spend 100 gems to get plus version vs doing the chest. Considering I'm a collector and I love this armor ill go for it. 100 is cheap(got 450) plus send I'm completely expanded I can level it up real quick. Appreciate your input :)

RadLonghammer
04-28-2013, 07:47 AM

I haven't actually taken the time to log the results of my farming activities, so I don't know this for sure, but it FEELS like the Valor Stage of Skeleton's Tomb drops Snakeskin Leather at about a 70% rate. When you don't get leather, you'll get Stone slabs instead, and you can craft and level up some Stonescale Platemail which will help you level up your other armors as well.

Vigorous
04-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Oh dude you misread my post LOL I'm not level 26 I'm 52 or 52. I'm at boss 26, 27 now lol

pown otto
04-28-2013, 10:21 AM
ok so, these are my armors im lv. 26 and have up to writhing cascades unlocked, how should i go about upgrading my armor?

http://s2.postimg.org/o3pfw5cxl/IMG_0082.png

RadLonghammer
04-28-2013, 10:40 AM
ok so, these are my armors im lv. 26 and have up to writhing cascades unlocked, how should i go about upgrading my armor?

http://s2.postimg.org/o3pfw5cxl/IMG_0082.png

Otto;

You don't have any good armors yet, and none are really worth upgrading any further. PLEASE do NOT spend any time, gold, or other resources toward improving these armors.

Use your friends to help you farm the heck out of Writhing Cascades until you have at least 8 typhoon gems, then IMMEDIATELY craft Atlantean Avenger. Once it's ready, level it up to 15, and STOP! This will unlock Atlantean Avenger+. Then, craft AA+, and concentrate on leveling it ALL the way to L50.

Your next will be Crius+, then Living Flame+, then Hydra Hunters+ (all from farming the next levels and going through the same motions).

pown otto
04-28-2013, 10:57 AM
oh, okay. thanks then :)

Howzee87
04-28-2013, 09:28 PM
My question's about this forum not the actual game.

When can I post a new thread?

I've been a member for over a week now and posted a few replies around the place, but I still can't create a new thread. It's kind of frustrating because I have an issue that I'd like to get others comments on but I don't want to hijack another thread or have it get lost in this one.

Justice711
04-28-2013, 09:30 PM
I remember its 10 posts bro. :) maybe we can chat here then u can type 4 more.

Or u can do the survey or polls that are around the forum now. :)

Vigorous
04-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Anyone know how many ep is needed to max nem armour?

Justice711
04-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Anyone know how many ep is needed to max nem armour?

It's been researched

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52470-Armor-Leveling-Research.-Please-Contribute.

Read here

Aradan
04-28-2013, 10:15 PM
the new nemesis takes much more though does it not?

harlequeeny
04-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Ah when we are at the nemesis armors, do the bosses come again or will we never see them anymore (besides the summoning stone)?

Justice711
04-28-2013, 10:34 PM
I played about 4 weeks, it never appears again.. From what I heard from the more senior players... They don't expect it to come back...

But don't worry.. The armor will only always get better... :)

harlequeeny
04-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Ah ok, just been asking if it is worth to keep the nemesis armor or to fuse it to something else.

Another question:

Skyguardian+ is only available in Dark Prince chests correct? Got 71 gems atm and not sure what else I should spend them on.

deathexe
04-29-2013, 12:04 AM
Ah ok, just been asking if it is worth to keep the nemesis armor or to fuse it to something else.

Another question:

Skyguardian+ is only available in Dark Prince chests correct? Got 71 gems atm and not sure what else I should spend them on.

Yes. You're probably better of spending it on building upgrades though.

harlequeeny
04-29-2013, 01:20 AM
Mh, it might be better, but you know, girls and fashion :rolleyes::o

Alexa
04-29-2013, 01:23 AM

:) :) :) Agree

Alexa
04-29-2013, 01:26 AM
How do you people get SO much money. I'm like embarrassed because I've only got about 5K in my pocket. Lol, I spend them all on leveling armors and stuffs. But how can people get into the 100K's.

This is what I have:
-2 level1 Training Fields
-3 Level2 Guard Towers
-1 Level2 Cathedral
-1 Level3 Fountain
-3 Armor Smiths

I need to expand to the 80K land by the way...

Any tips on improving my financial crisis?:)

deathexe
04-29-2013, 01:26 AM

But the chances of getting the armor is really small. Unless you're really really lucky.

Raistmar
04-29-2013, 01:29 AM
How do you people get SO much money. I'm like embarrassed because I've only got about 5K in my pocket. Lol, I spend them all on leveling armors and stuffs. But how can people get into the 100K's.

This is what I have:
-3 Level2 Guard Towers
-1 Level2 Cathedral
-1 Level3 Fountain
-3 Armor Smiths

I skipped on the building quest and just focused on training fields.

harlequeeny
04-29-2013, 01:34 AM

This is what I have:
-3 Level2 Guard Towers
-1 Level2 Cathedral
-1 Level3 Fountain
-3 Armor Smiths

Stop leveling the armors. There are 4 armors you should aim at. Get the basic version through fusing. Level them to level 15 to unlock the + version. Craft the + version and level those. Meanwhile get rid of everything besides the training fields. Until higher levels I'd suggest to keep 2 1 square slots open for the building quests and fill the rest up with training fields. Once you got some money upgrade the fields to level 2.

harlequeeny
04-29-2013, 01:37 AM
But the chances of getting the armor is really small. Unless you're really really lucky.

Yeah I think so. I guess I will get 3 nemesis armors or alike :p

Anyway hard to resist. I thought about saving up to 200 gems for the 20 chests. Or upgrading 2 training fields but I am not sure if it is worth it since I have enough income at the moment (got all expansion slots unlocked and funds hitting 1 million).

So I can use the old nemesis armors to enhance an armor since the bosses won't come back?

deathexe
04-29-2013, 01:54 AM
Yeah I think so. I guess I will get 3 nemesis armors or alike :p

Anyway hard to resist. I thought about saving up to 200 gems for the 20 chests. Or upgrading 2 training fields but I am not sure if it is worth it since I have enough income at the moment (got all expansion slots unlocked and funds hitting 1 million).

So I can use the old nemesis armors to enhance an armor since the bosses won't come back?

If you don't want to collect them then go ahead. Anyways you should consider using the gems to build a fourth armorsmith (20 gems)

Eunuchorn
04-29-2013, 02:32 AM
Honestly, screw the building quests. They are pure distractions/gem wasters. Get 4 armories, & as many Training halls as you can fit. I wouldn't even do 4 armories until your last expansion

Justice711
04-29-2013, 03:25 AM
1 2nd that... 3 armories is sufficient till your last expansion.. u need gold more then anything else..

Sportsgrunt
04-29-2013, 12:16 PM
How to upgrade Asura Armor,Hydra Hunter's Mail,Dragonflame Armor & Volcanic Mantle. Without unlocking the various towns. Such as Hydra Scales without unlocking Caballero Desert,etc.

Harvey Guo
04-29-2013, 05:14 PM
For upgrading, you do not need the same material, any armor can be used to upgrade your armor.
For crafting +version, once unlock the +version of armor, you can craft its +version by using material, you can gain the material by the enhance chest or daily price or arena reward (these ways are slow), otherwise you need to explore further area to farm the boss and gain material.
How to upgrade Asura Armor,Hydra Hunter's Mail,Dragonflame Armor & Volcanic Mantle. Without unlocking the various towns. Such as Hydra Scales without unlocking Caballero Desert,etc.

Alexa
04-29-2013, 05:34 PM
Honestly, screw the building quests. They are pure distractions/gem wasters. Get 4 armories, & as many Training halls as you can fit. I wouldn't even do 4 armories until your last expansion

I don't even do those building quests... I'm like really slow in progress through this game. Don't judge. I've played for 10 weeks, and I'n barely at Level 78 and my highest armor level is 44... Well I think that I'm going to collect money for now enough to build another training field then, upgrade my other training fields... Would that be a good plan?

Justice711
04-29-2013, 06:36 PM
I don't even do those building quests... I'm like really slow in progress through this game. Don't judge. I've played for 10 weeks, and I'n barely at Level 78 and my highest armor level is 44... Well I think that I'm going to collect money for now enough to build another training field then, upgrade my other training fields... Would that be a good plan?

Depends on what is your goal in this game. Haha. To get the best armor? To be a black medalist in this game? I feel that 1 key element of this game is having enough gold. So I will say Yes, getting more training field should be top of your objectives. Maxing out your big 4 armor is the next 1 :)

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Omg I'm so mad. I just hired two maxed nem friends for medusa... LOLLoOl

pown otto
04-29-2013, 07:26 PM
Omg I'm so mad. I just hired two maxed nem friends for medusa... LOLLoOl

why was this post needed in a ask questions topic?

anyway i was wondering how to get materials for the big 4? im on the writhing cascades and all the boss drops in the seafoam armor materials

Vigorous
04-29-2013, 07:31 PM
Less chance of drop if you are on normal. Ie epic has highest chance of the rarer drop.

pown otto
04-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Less chance of drop if you are on normal. Ie epic has highest chance of the rarer drop.

im on epic stage and still havnt gotten materials

Alexa
04-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Depends on what is your goal in this game. Haha. To get the best armor? To be a black medalist in this game? I feel that 1 key element of this game is having enough gold. So I will say Yes, getting more training field should be top of your objectives. Maxing out your big 4 armor is the next 1 :)

WELL... My goal is... To harvest EVERY boss armor... Lol if possible the + armors of them... That's honestly just my goal, because they're limited edition, and would probably never come back, and for the most part, the look of the armour interests me... I would spend like LOADS of money to get them into the last evolution... On second thought, I think I need money, but in the end, I'm still gonna cash them out down to zero... Well on the bright side, I've earned 50,000+ today SOOO...