PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

deathexe
06-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Thats what i thought, thanks for ur opinion.. And it seems like it wont even enhance wd other armor im guessing when u enhance it has to be the same level of rarity or lower? Coz it wont show wen i try to use it to enhance wd a lower star armor like hydra armor

You probably have it equipped on one of your knights in either the epic boss, arena, adventure or summoning stone lineup.

Chinesemafia
06-24-2013, 08:58 AM
You probably have it equipped on one of your knights in either the epic boss, arena, adventure or summoning stone lineup.

I thought that only happens when ur combining armor? So ur saying i cn enhance my hydra armor wd my exoskeleton? Since it was a waste

Chinesemafia
06-24-2013, 09:02 AM
I did it! Thanks deathexe

Musketeer
06-24-2013, 09:26 AM
On the spreadsheet I see a lot of + versions of uncraftable armor. How do you get these?

I thought you could only get a + version of craftable armor.

deathexe
06-24-2013, 09:32 AM
On the spreadsheet I see a lot of + versions of uncraftable armor. How do you get these?

I thought you could only get a + version of craftable armor.

Dark prince chests.

Chinesemafia
06-24-2013, 11:18 AM
Cn u get + versions of legendary armors on the limited edition chest?

Jman
06-24-2013, 12:54 PM
Never mind.

Roark
06-24-2013, 12:57 PM
With the recent update, they added the material count in the crafting page. And as far as I can see there's no cap limit. I have around 4k earth shards.

with 4k I imagine I am in the clear for not capping out on snake skins anytime soon, I guess the Android beta will have to wait for this update though

Newsmurf
06-24-2013, 03:18 PM
i have a few newb questions if you guys could answer, that would be great. A- how do i get the referrals? i have add people add my code, but didnt get anything. Does the referral code only work for the FIRST friend someone adds after they complete the tutorial or?!?! Question 2- Anyone know a good combo to make for a storm sorceror armor? Thanks a bunch!

Roark
06-24-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm having trouble finding the post that shows the cost breakdown of leveling armors in terms of EP per level (gold per EP breakdown, by level, is my main interest)

I'm wondering:
- what level to use basics until
- what level, if at all, to use unleveled mono's until
- what level to use snakeskins until

I'm pretty sure it's basics to 15, mono's (probably leveled) to 30, and fusion 50 EP's after 50 but I just wanted to see the math, using basics to 15 feels pretty cost inefficient

BethMo
06-24-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm wondering:
- what level to use basics until
- what level, if at all, to use unleveled mono's until
- what level to use snakeskins until

It's a tradeoff of gold vs. speed and farming time. Going strictly by the gold cost, it is always cheaper to level with monos than with basics... but basics give you points much faster, and you'll accumulate large stacks of them while farming anything else.

For armor without water or earth the cost for using snakeskins and monos becomes equal when enhance cost reaches 2000 per slot; after that, snakeskins are cheaper (but slower and take more farming time). For earth or water armor, the costs are just about equal when enhance costs 1300 per slot.

If fusion stones are considered free, then for non-matching armor it becomes cheaper to combine two basics into a 50-point and enhance with that when enhance costs over 12,000 per slot, and for earth/water 18,000 per slot. This is of course much faster than using snakeskin.

Roark
06-24-2013, 06:49 PM
thank you, I bookmarked your reply

BileJAR
06-24-2013, 07:29 PM
I got more questions!

-The quest where you have to craft the dark prince armor, is that the last armor/crafting/fusing quest?
Because keeping the hydra, shaman, infernal, and rock is using inventory space. I wanted to know if it was okay to get rid of them because I don't want another quest where you have to upgrade those armors to a certain level.

Roark
06-24-2013, 07:41 PM
I asked the same thing and I don't recall getting much of a definitive answer

I'm now on (I hope) the last quest, involving crafting the Dark Prince armor. I don't recall the specifics of the fusing, but I would suggest farm enough materials to craft them but don't hold them.

The last few quests have not asked for any fusing, so my biggest suggestion for quests with Wriggling Roots, Roc Feathers and afterwards, be sure to keep your quests synced together, so you don't end up needing extra roots etc, they dropping annoyingly rare

Oh, and I have not seen any requests to fuse infernal/swamp/roc etc, only level them to 10 or 15 for the quest before this one

Chinesemafia
06-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Hey guys is der an ultra rare and legendary armor that are heka broken even w/out the + version?? And is der a way to pm on the game?

Raistmar
06-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Hey guys is der an ultra rare and legendary armor that are heka broken even w/out the + version?? And is der a way to pm on the game?

I don't get the first part of your question. And no there's no way to pm other player in game. Only chat they have available is the guild chat. And that chat is very limited.

Raistmar
06-24-2013, 11:29 PM
i have a few newb questions if you guys could answer, that would be great. A- how do i get the referrals? i have add people add my code, but didnt get anything. Does the referral code only work for the FIRST friend someone adds after they complete the tutorial or?!?! Question 2- Anyone know a good combo to make for a storm sorceror armor? Thanks a bunch!

1. Yes, the first friend code they used after the tutorial will be the one credited with the referal.

2. Storm sorcerer is a bad armor to target because you would usually get atlentean avenger as a result which only gives 24 ep which you can craft for 6k + materials.
But if you are keen on trying for it any armor with air and water will give you a chance to get it. The higher the rarity the better your chance of getting it. But if you ask me I wouldn't even bother aiming solely for it. Also I recommend you to unlock all your kingdom slots even before thinking of chasing armors with fusion.

ronaldocyh
06-24-2013, 11:33 PM
How to craft the bog four armours?
For instance, I want to get the hydra hunter's mail + (I already have the normal version and has unlocked the plus version).
Do I need to combine the water and fire armour again to get hydra hunter+? Can I obtain hydra hunter's mail + directly through crafting its raw material (does it even exist?)

thx

deathexe
06-24-2013, 11:39 PM
How to craft the bog four armours?
For instance, I want to get the hydra hunter's mail + (I already have the normal version and has unlocked the plus version).
Do I need to combine the water and fire armour again to get hydra hunter+? Can I obtain hydra hunter's mail + directly through crafting its raw material (does it even exist?)

thx

You can't fuse a +version of an armor. You can only get the + version either from crafting, or the dark prince chests. To get the hydra hunter+, you need to level a normal hydra hunter to 15, and then craft the hydra hunter mail+ using materials you get from the boss.

Chinesemafia
06-24-2013, 11:46 PM
I don't get the first part of your question. And no there's no way to pm other player in game. Only chat they have available is the guild chat. And that chat is very limited.

Ohh i meant to say is der a ultra rare and legendary armor that stats are so good without having + versions.. And by any chance do u kno if possible to get + version armors on the new chests on the game

ronaldocyh
06-25-2013, 12:08 AM
You can't fuse a +version of an armor. You can only get the + version either from crafting, or the dark prince chests. To get the hydra hunter+, you need to level a normal hydra hunter to 15, and then craft the hydra hunter mail+ using materials you get from the boss.

So if I want to get the + version, I must unlock the map and then kill the boss with special to get the materials(other than the normal version armour)?
PS: I'm lv22 and is now doing Writhing Cascades

Raistmar
06-25-2013, 12:10 AM
Ohh i meant to say is der a ultra rare and legendary armor that stats are so good without having + versions.. And by any chance do u kno if possible to get + version armors on the new chests on the game

Can only think of guardian and tempered, not sure you can fuse aegis so I'm not gonna include that. Starsong+ and jian+ is better than blackfrost and flamehunter. Not really sure how regular boiler compare to jian+.

So IMO it's worth getting guardian earth/spr and tempered fire/earth. You get them by fusing armors with the same element as they do. Higher rarity better chance to get it.

Raistmar
06-25-2013, 12:12 AM
So if I want to get the + version, I must unlock the map and then kill the boss with special to get the materials(other than the normal version armour)?
PS: I'm lv22 and is now doing Writhing Cascades

Yes. But you can also get enough material from the daily rewards/silver/gold chest to craft it.

Jman
06-25-2013, 05:56 AM
I finished maxing my big four 3-4 days ago. Yesterday I was able to fuse a sky guardian. So now I'm wondering, what should be my next priority, maxing my sky guardian (level 20 currently) or leveling up my swamp shaman (level 1 currently) to unlock the + version? I'm thinking the sky guardian but I just wanted some feedback. Thanks

Tahimaka
06-25-2013, 07:21 AM
Hey there I was wondering if there was a way to delete my save file? I feel like I've failed and want to start all over again because I know what I have to do and wont have trouble with these quests

Raistmar
06-25-2013, 07:32 AM
I finished maxing my big four 3-4 days ago. Yesterday I was able to fuse a sky guardian. So now I'm wondering, what should be my next priority, maxing my sky guardian (level 20 currently) or leveling up my swamp shaman (level 1 currently) to unlock the + version? I'm thinking the sky guardian but I just wanted some feedback. Thanks

Swamp shaman will help you progress with your map while sky g is more useful in arena. So it depends on what you want to prioritize.

If you ask me I'd say shaman as it will help open other maps that will give you better armor choice for future epic boss.

Hey there I was wondering if there was a way to delete my save file? I feel like I've failed and want to start all over again because I know what I have to do and wont have trouble with these quests

Only way you can do that is getting a new device as your data is saved in the game server.

Jman
06-25-2013, 07:34 AM
I'm pretty sure you cannot delete your save file since your player is stored on the server. If you have a second device you could contact support and have them move your account and you can start fresh on your phone or wherever you play.

Also, I PM'd you.

Jman
06-25-2013, 07:36 AM
Swamp shaman will help you progress with your map while sky g is more useful in arena. So it depends on what you want to prioritize.

If you ask me I'd say shaman as it will help open other maps that will give you better armor choice for future epic boss.
Ok thanks.

Chinesemafia
06-25-2013, 08:56 AM
Can only think of guardian and tempered, not sure you can fuse aegis so I'm not gonna include that. Starsong+ and jian+ is better than blackfrost and flamehunter. Not really sure how regular boiler compare to jian+.

So IMO it's worth getting guardian earth/spr and tempered fire/earth. You get them by fusing armors with the same element as they do. Higher rarity better chance to get it.

U meant to say? Guardian battlegear and tempered battlegear? Kinda new so i dont kno if sky guardian or gb.. Cn u craft starsong and jian? To tell u the truth i dont know wc one r those! Im pretty sure ive seen them but dont know the name

I do get now wat u said by jian and starsong.. Both epic bosses but i just played recently so deyr not on my boss list so i dont hv req to craft them..

Chinesemafia
06-25-2013, 09:26 AM
I made a mistake crafting a boss armor and its like 40hrs if i deleted my app and re install will all my data will still be der? I dont kno if ios is diff from android.. Using ios

Raistmar
06-25-2013, 09:31 AM
U meant to say? Guardian battlegear and tempered battlegear? Kinda new so i dont kno if sky guardian or gb.. Cn u craft starsong and jian? To tell u the truth i dont know wc one r those! Im pretty sure ive seen them but dont know the name

Yes.

Sky g is an ultra rare.

Jian and starsong are previous epic boss armor. Jian is the red and blue armor, starsong is the one with the globe as its shield. And I don't think you can fuse newer boss armor as of yet. So yes you can craft them if you have the materials for it.

Edit: you should have just edited your previous post to include your second question.

Anyway I think the patched it out of the game the only way to cancel crafting. Previously you can delete the game and reinstall and it would cancel crafting. But it seems it doesn't work anymore. Got people that said they did that within minutes of crafting.

Perpetual
06-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Sorry for asking as I'm sure this question was answered before but the search wouldn't work for me,
I have sky guardian, the normal version, how do I get the + version?

Raistmar
06-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Sorry for asking as I'm sure this question was answered before but the search wouldn't work for me,
I have sky guardian, the normal version, how do I get the + version?

You can only get it through the dark prince chest.

Chinesemafia
06-25-2013, 10:24 AM
Yes.

Sky g is an ultra rare.

Jian and starsong are previous epic boss armor. Jian is the red and blue armor, starsong is the one with the globe as its shield. And I don't think you can fuse newer boss armor as of yet. So yes you can craft them if you have the materials for it.

Edit: you should have just edited your previous post to include your second question.

Anyway I think the patched it out of the game the only way to cancel crafting. Previously you can delete the game and reinstall and it would cancel crafting. But it seems it doesn't work anymore. Got people that said they did that within minutes of crafting.

Oh yeah.. Actually those r the ones i want but i cnt craft them i dnt even kno the materials needed..i cnt summoned them either coz deyr not on my stone, thanks for answering my questions

Bosco15
06-25-2013, 10:39 AM
I'm still relatively new, only started the other day, and I have maxed out my friends with people using my friend code to add me. The issue is I have not been able to redeem any bonuses. I tried doing a search on this but not finding anything. Like I said, I have accepted people adding me so I don't know what is going on. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Raistmar
06-25-2013, 10:42 AM
I'm still relatively new, only started the other day, and I have maxed out my friends with people using my friend code to add me. The issue is I have not been able to redeem any bonuses. I tried doing a search on this but not finding anything. Like I said, I have accepted people adding me so I don't know what is going on. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

You get referrals from new players that enters your code after finishing the tutorial. Most game uses this kind of referral system.

Bosco15
06-25-2013, 10:45 AM
You get referrals from new players that enters your code after finishing the tutorial. Most game uses this kind of referral system.

Oh ok, so it has to be a brand new person. Not just anyone. Thanks

Bresson
06-25-2013, 11:22 AM
For the referral thing: I started a new game on a new device and after the tutorial I got a special popup just for the purpose of entering a friend code for this referral bonus. There was also a timer attached to that, I believe 24h. So I don't believe entering a friends code in the Friends section ever works for the referral. I know I had some new player friends do it in front of me in real life and I never got the bonus.

I don't know if its new or not or it this popupwas bugged at some point, because I don't remember this popup when I first started.

Madpapaya
06-25-2013, 06:47 PM
After I have maxed out the big four, what armors should I pursue?

Mike Stanley
06-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Infernal lord+ swamp shaman+ and dark prince+ all story armors

BileJAR
06-25-2013, 07:37 PM
I recently unboxed Storm Sorcerer. I've heard it's good armor, but I don't recall exactly. Is there a + version? And if not, if it worth maxing? What are the stats.

Genocide788
06-25-2013, 07:41 PM
I recently unboxed Storm Sorcerer. I've heard it's good armor, but I don't recall exactly. Is there a + version? And if not, if it worth maxing? What are the stats.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=0

10 characters.

orientalexpress
06-25-2013, 07:56 PM
So I'm new here and I just realized I've been doing it all wrong! So I just started getting the Big four armors at level 40 and was wondering usually how long it takes to max out all the plus versions. I just need an estimation

And I was also wondering for a future reference, is it worth it getting Infernal Lord+?

Raistmar
06-25-2013, 08:21 PM
So I'm new here and I just realized I've been doing it all wrong! So I just started getting the Big four armors at level 40 and was wondering usually how long it takes to max out all the plus versions. I just need an estimation

And I was also wondering for a future reference, is it worth it getting Infernal Lord+?

Check jello's post

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51415-Leveling/page7

orientalexpress
06-25-2013, 08:35 PM
You have no idea how much thats gonna help me. thanks so much

ZeroCoder
06-26-2013, 03:05 AM
Is Epic Boss's difficulty depend on player's level ? Or start changing in this event?

1. Deva -- Level38 1468/557 28,862 (@ Lv86 )
2. Jackalope Dragon -- Level38 584/557 28,862 (@ Lv72 )
3. Flame Eater -- Level38 584/557 28,862 (@ Lv65 )

deathexe
06-26-2013, 03:10 AM
Is Epic Boss's difficulty depend on player's level ? Or start changing in this event?

1. Deva -- Level38 1468/557 28,862 (@ Lv86 )
2. Jackalope Dragon -- Level38 584/557 28,862 (@ Lv72 )
3. Flame Eater -- Level38 584/557 28,862 (@ Lv65 )

No it doesn't, every once in awhile Gree releases a boss with above than average stats. This difficulty could be the trend from now on though, considering how most players have the advantage of element boosts.

ZeroCoder
06-26-2013, 03:21 AM
Thanks, deathexe.

Darclad
06-26-2013, 08:07 AM
Just wondering if its worth completing the "building quest". Got all my expansions now and cant wait to get the last training field. But Im still on "Conservative Values", so asking you old timers if you finished it and if you remember how much I got left, or if I can look it up somewhere else.

So far I've just built the buildings to complete the quest and then remove them the since I just want training fields in the end. Thanks in advance!

BileJAR
06-26-2013, 09:26 AM
What is the name of the armor that is given from Ribbon 4 and up in the arena rewards?

It has 2 Cyrus, 2 gems, and 5 fusion stones. But what's the grey looking armor called?

Raistmar
06-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Just wondering if its worth completing the "building quest". Got all my expansions now and cant wait to get the last training field. But Im still on "Conservative Values", so asking you old timers if you finished it and if you remember how much I got left, or if I can look it up somewhere else.

So far I've just built the buildings to complete the quest and then remove them the since I just want training fields in the end. Thanks in advance!

I personally stopped after building the monster nest and focused on training fields. In the end of te quest line you'd get a gem and I didn't think it was worth the effort.

What is the name of the armor that is given from Ribbon 4 and up in the arena rewards?

It has 2 Cyrus, 2 gems, and 5 fusion stones. But what's the grey looking armor called?

I think it's a monstrous garb or something but it has the same element as crius earth/air.

Raekan
06-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Fastest way/ways to enhance big 4 armors? :)

Raistmar
06-26-2013, 10:16 AM
Fastest way/ways to enhance big 4 armors? :)

Go back to the previous page and read, you'd get your answer.

Raekan
06-26-2013, 11:03 AM
Go back to the previous page and read, you'd get your answer.

So if i understand this right. For HH, Use basics to lvl 15, uncommon like dragon flames to lvl 40 then snakeskin to 50? Allways use same element? :)

Sry if i sound like a noobie ^^

Darclad
06-26-2013, 11:22 AM
I personally stopped after building the monster nest and focused on training fields. In the end of te quest line you'd get a gem and I didn't think it was worth the effort.

Alright thanks for the quick answer. Think I'll stop now too and fill the last expansion with a training field and 4th armorsmith.

Btw never been an a**licker but thanks to you and everyone else providing info, really helpfull just going through the pages.

Musketeer
06-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Alright thanks for the quick answer. Think I'll stop now too and fill the last expansion with a training field and 4th armorsmith.

Btw never been an a**licker but thanks to you and everyone else providing info, really helpfull just going through the pages.

I have 3 armorsmiths at lvl 3 and everything else possible is training fields at lvl 2. I might up some with gems eventually.

I couldn't decide whether to go with 3 or 4 armorsmiths, but since I'm not always using the smiths (e.g. when I'm sleeping more than 2 hours) but the training fields are always working for me, I decided to stop at 3 smiths.

3 smiths lets me use one for a longterm crafting (3 or 4 star armors), and still have two working on basic armors for upgrading with.

bnlaw
06-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Does ur armor change appearance after it does the first time

Darclad
06-26-2013, 11:40 AM
I have 3 armorsmiths at lvl 3 and everything else possible is training fields at lvl 2. I might up some with gems eventually.

I couldn't decide whether to go with 3 or 4 armorsmiths, but since I'm not always using the smiths (e.g. when I'm sleeping more than 2 hours) but the training fields are always working for me, I decided to stop at 3 smiths.

3 smiths lets me use one for a longterm crafting (3 or 4 star armors), and still have two working on basic armors for upgrading with.

Thats a good point, already bought the 4th armorsmith tho. Didn't think about it but now I'll have to get 8 more snakeskins every 2h haha, but thats what its all about right? farming snakeskins <3

Raekan
06-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Its 4.5 h left of boss and i need 1 more kill to get the armor. Anyone with nemesis that can help me? Asap

Code in sig.
XBB-QZH-ZFR

Roark
06-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Code in sig.
XBB-QZH-ZFR
not really, try here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature

Raekan
06-26-2013, 12:55 PM
not really, try here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature

It is now i think, edited sig after that post ><

Roark
06-26-2013, 03:46 PM
what to do with level 35 Starsong and level 35 flame summoner? fuse the 2? enhance the +?

Bma85
06-26-2013, 03:49 PM
what to do with level 35 Starsong and level 35 flame summoner? fuse the 2? enhance the +?
I usually use them to enhance with. Most of the stuff you get with fusing wont be as good as your +s anyways.

Roark
06-26-2013, 03:51 PM
50 EP each?

Musketeer
06-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Does ur armor change appearance after it does the first time

I think most armors have three stages of visual development.

Bma85
06-26-2013, 09:57 PM
50 EP each?
4 stars give 90ep to matching armor. Plus the 34ep for them being lvl 35. So they would be worth 124ep each for enhancing.

Chinesemafia
06-26-2013, 11:32 PM
Is it good to craft boss armors that has only one element? Or the two elements is always a good way to go??

Roark
06-27-2013, 12:09 PM
4 stars give 90ep to matching armor. Plus the 34ep for them being lvl 35. So they would be worth 124ep each for enhancing.

thanks

should I craft a 2nd Jackalope+ before 30% crafting time goes away? it'll be space -1 for a week and I'm unsure if I'll even need 2 of them despite having materials for 2+ versions

Bma85
06-27-2013, 01:10 PM
thanks

should I craft a 2nd Jackalope+ before 30% crafting time goes away? it'll be space -1 for a week and I'm unsure if I'll even need 2 of them despite having materials for 2+ versions
If you aren't going to use it not really. Lots of better ways to spend your money/armorsmith space.

Eunuchorn
06-27-2013, 02:09 PM
If you aren't going to use it not really. Lots of better ways to spend your money/armorsmith space.

Jack+ is best armor for WF. I had 3 70/70 Jian+ for last boss

Bma85
06-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Jack+ is best armor for WF. I had 3 70/70 Jian+ for last boss
But for the average person crafting a 2nd jackalope+ right now they wouldn't even be able to level it before WF is gone.

New Jersey Jones
06-27-2013, 04:59 PM
If I fuse a non-craftable armor (StoneScale + DragonFlame = Molten Shroud, for example), can I level the Molten Shroud to 25 and then if I happen to fuse it again (another SS + another DF = another MS), will I get the '+' version the second time?

Bma85
06-27-2013, 05:13 PM
If I fuse a non-craftable armor (StoneScale + DragonFlame = Molten Shroud, for example), can I level the Molten Shroud to 25 and then if I happen to fuse it again (another SS + another DF = another MS), will I get the '+' version the second time?
Unfortunately no. The only way to get uncraftable + armors is from DPCs.

Musketeer
06-27-2013, 05:53 PM
But for the average person crafting a 2nd jackalope+ right now they wouldn't even be able to level it before WF is gone.

I'm crafting Jackalope+ right now, my first + Epic Boss armor, and the first armor I'll get to level 70, though probably not before this boss leaves as I have a lot of real life in the next week.

At level 25 it exceeded the lvl 35 stats on regular Jackalope. At level 38 it will exceed the stats on lvl 50 HH+ (not same elements I know) which my main knight is currently wearing against this boss, and in the area. That will trigger a change of line up for both events.

videl
06-28-2013, 04:40 AM
Hi ! I don't find this answer :
When u sommon a boss, what's happened ?
if I spent 5 gem, the boss will come in my team or I will fight him once again ???
thanks !!

WarChicken
06-28-2013, 04:45 AM
Hi ! I don't find this answer :
When u sommon a boss, what's happened ?
if I spent 5 gem, the boss will come in my team or I will fight him once again ???
thanks !!

Boss Summon = 30 Gems
Current Raid Boss Summon = 11 Gems

and yes u get to fight the boss and reward is specified on the Boss Selection Screen.

videl
06-28-2013, 04:57 AM
ok !!
thanks ^^

Raekan
06-28-2013, 08:29 AM
Is there anywere i can see stats of all armors? At full lvl?

deathexe
06-28-2013, 08:31 AM
Is there anywere i can see stats of all armors? At full lvl?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&type=view&gid=7&f=true&sortcolid=1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

You may also want to read the guide and FAQ readily available in the forum, it'll be a big help too :)

Raekan
06-28-2013, 11:21 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&type=view&gid=7&f=true&sortcolid=1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

You may also want to read the guide and FAQ readily available in the forum, it'll be a big help too :)
Sweet thx!

New Jersey Jones
06-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Unfortunately no. The only way to get uncraftable + armors is from DPCs.

@Bma85: Thanks.

Sounds like I will need to wait on getting uncraftable '+' armor. My first priority is to upgrade my Training Fields with free gems ... which might take a while!

Iamofownage
06-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Quick response PLEASE:

Does the gamefly offer work? And if it does, about how long did your credits take till you received the 100 Gems?

Roark
06-28-2013, 06:13 PM
just a head's up, offers seem to be regional, so the chances of someone in the same region (or if you're lucky it goes by country) as you and that they've done that particular offer and would even be around for a "quick reply" is unlikely

Hiwtey
06-29-2013, 02:19 AM
Couple of questions:
I have lvl 49 AA+, how many EP:s do I need to get it to lvl 50? Is 4 wing warrios enough? (40 EP?) or do I need to mix it with snake skins?

2nd: is 4 star armors more expensive to enchant than 2 stars?

3rd: I have AA+ 49, Crius+ 25 and HH+ 27 atm, Living flame+ is only 4 and I was thinking would it be smarter to craft last weeks boss armor and start enchanting that (dont have +) or get living flame+ to 50?

Which armor would you recommend as first 4 stars that is craftable?

Thanks for replies.

WarChicken
06-29-2013, 02:56 AM
Couple of questions:
I have lvl 49 AA+, how many EP:s do I need to get it to lvl 50? Is 4 wing warrios enough? (40 EP?) or do I need to mix it with snake skins?

3rd: I have AA+ 49, Crius+ 25 and HH+ 27 atm, Living flame+ is only 4 and I was thinking would it be smarter to craft last weeks boss armor and start enchanting that (dont have +) or get living flame+ to 50?

Thanks for replies.

1: should be enough i think, am not one really for technicalities of the armor levelling,but if ur saving on gold, there is a thread stickied here in the forums bout the various research some of the players did concerning upgrading.

2: by Enchant you mean Upgrade/Enhance, then yes it is quite a lot more expensive. ive read a post where it takes somewhere between 5-8M (?) to fully upgrade 3*-4* armors to max.

3: what's your current level? coz personally speaking AA/HH/LF/Crius (all + 50/50) is really helpful up until i hit 100.
although a lot of people would definitely disagree with me, it all depends on ur play style really. i have 11 lvl 2 Training Grounds pumping gold and im yet to finish any 3*-4* to max (im the kind of player who just love to grind, and not really that picky with my armor sets).

hopefully i helped a bit, you might want to check back later, a more experienced player would definitely drop by later on and give better input to your questions. cheers!

deathexe
06-29-2013, 03:14 AM
Couple of questions:

Thanks for replies.

1. Can't really help you with that, but you should probably mix in a few snakeskins just to be safe.

2. Way more expensive. A four star from 1-70 takes roughly 3 mil to max.

3. Get living flame+ to 50. You'll be wasting time, resources and effort getting the non + version of the armor maxed. A general rule is that you shouldn't be crafting epic boss armors unless you have enough materials to craft both the + and the non + version.

Bryanv2
06-29-2013, 07:24 AM
I got a question:

Howmuch EP does a Legendary give when using it to enchant? I have a few boss armors that aren't + and arn't very useful. Im not thinking about spending about 200 bucks just to get enough resources for a + either. I wanna upgrade my normal boiler armor to 70. Its taking so long though it hurts lol. Snakeskins are also taking long

WarChicken
06-29-2013, 07:34 AM
might as well use those raid boss armors for combi instead of using them for enhancements...
though, to each their own i suppose..

and its 90ep for matching elements and.... 72(?) for non-matching ones

Matty-cakes
06-29-2013, 09:22 AM
Quick response PLEASE:

Does the gamefly offer work? And if it does, about how long did your credits take till you received the 100 Gems?

yes, the gamefly offer works. can't remember how long it took to get the gems.
most offer awards show up fairly quickly.

Bryanv2
06-29-2013, 09:25 AM
might as well use those raid boss armors for combi instead of using them for enhancements...
though, to each their own i suppose..

and its 90ep for matching elements and.... 72(?) for non-matching ones

Ah that's horrible. Yea I'll use them for fusioning like I was planning then :D

Fusion stones have bad drop rates though :( ive been farming forever

Gondorath
06-30-2013, 06:20 AM
- Iam starting to get a huge stockpile on the normal shards (earth, fire etc). Is there any use for them since Iam allready passed the basic armor (I now have L30 Seafoam +, L20Snakeskin, L30 Stonescale Plate Mail, L15 Volcanic Mantle, L22 Dragonflame)
- The second question is, what is my next step in upgrading/enchanting/fusing? Iam kinda lost with all the combinations and cant really comprehend what is good or what to aim for. Iam now farming the Medusa for snakeskin and everytime I have 4 snakeskin armors Ill combine them with my L20 snakeskin. Is that good? Also leveling my Dragonflame
- Is it usefull for example to combine Volcanic Mantle and Dragonflame since Iam only going to use one of those it seems. Do the levels for example "add up" So I get for example a L18 New Armor or do you get a L1 new armor.

Besides those armors I also have L1 Crius Armor, 4x L1 Hydra Hunters Mail. Any use for those?

Thank you for the help

Edit: Iam level33
My progress is Cold Rock Crags and I have to kill the Epic level yet.
My Main (Shurayla) has 476 attack, 534 defence and the L30 Seafoam+ armor

Ceius
06-30-2013, 06:27 AM
- Iam starting to get a huge stockpile on the normal shards (earth, fire etc). Is there any use for them since Iam allready passed the basic armor (I now have L30 Seafoam +, L20Snakeskin, L30 Stonescale Plate Mail, L15 Volcanic Mantle, L22 Dragonflame)
- The second question is, what is my next step in upgrading/enchanting/fusing? Iam kinda lost with all the combinations and cant really comprehend what is good or what to aim for. Iam now farming the Medusa for snakeskin and everytime I have 4 snakeskin armors Ill combine them with my L20 snakeskin. Is that good? Also leveling my Dragonflame
- Is it usefull for example to combine Volcanic Mantle and Dragonflame since Iam only going to use one of those it seems. Do the levels for example "add up" So I get for example a L18 New Armor or do you get a L1 new armor.

Besides those armors I also have L1 Crius Armor, 4x L1 Hydra Hunters Mail. Any use for those?

Thank you for the help

now you need to start working on the big 4 armors:Cirius+,Atlantic Avenger+,Living Flame+ and Hydra Hunter+

Justice711
06-30-2013, 06:28 AM
Dear friend. Just focus on the big four armor & getting all your expansion open.

U should be able to craft Altantean Armor. For this epic boss, I recommend u to max your Altantean +. U can get it after leveling your normal armor to level 15.

If u have hydra, then also level it to 15. & get the plus version then max it.

Everything else u have, isn't very good.

U can actually get to the end of the game just using the big 4. U totally don't need any other armor.

Most importantly, u shouldn't spend time & energy to craft boss' armor. It's too expensive, resources heavy.

deathexe
06-30-2013, 06:28 AM

Thank you for the help

Those armors aren't gonna do you much good. You should try and aim for the big 4 armors (atlantean avenger+, crius+, hydra hunter+ an living flame+). Basic armors are useful for enhancing armors at their earlier stages when each enhancement slot is still relatively cheap. You could also fuse basic armors to get armors that yield 50 enhancement points, though I don't think you should attempt that considering how expensive it is.

By the way, you should probably leave fusing to when you're higher leveled with a better gold per hour and better armors.

You can only fuse armors that have different elements, and the outcome, for the armor's level, would be the average of the two armors used to fuse.

You may want to read the guides readily available in the forum too, it'll be a great help.

Gondorath
06-30-2013, 06:35 AM
now you need to start working on the big 4 armors:Cirius+,Atlantic Avenger+,Living Flame+ and Hydra Hunter+

Thank you for the answer but all the stuff that is required to craft those are in the higher regions then where Iam now arent they? Iam now at Cold Rock Crags

Dear friend. Just focus on the big four armor & getting all your expansion open.

U should be able to craft Altantean Armor. For this epic boss, I recommend u to max your Altantean +. U can get it after leveling your normal armor to level 15.

If u have hydra, then also level it to 15. & get the plus version then max it.

Everything else u have, isn't very good.

U can actually get to the end of the game just using the big 4. U totally don't need any other armor.

Most importantly, u shouldn't spend time & energy to craft boss' armor. It's too expensive, resources heavy.

I have a few hydra armors but I cant get them to L15 then right? I need many more combined to get L15 and I can only make them atm by fusing (and that seems kinda expensive and wastefull)

Also, by boss armor you mean the armor that can be created by drops from bosses (when finished with special attacks). Iam not sure if I understand what you are saying. Are there any other good ways to get certain armors other then drops (and iam not talking about spending gems at chests :P)

My next expansion is 80k gold wich is quite a lot but it might be a good idea to save some money for that then.

Those armors aren't gonna do you much good. You should try and aim for the big 4 armors (atlantean avenger+, crius+, hydra hunter+ an living flame+). Basic armors are useful for enhancing armors at their earlier stages when each enhancement slot is still relatively cheap. You could also fuse basic armors to get armors that yield 50 enhancement points, though I don't think you should attempt that considering how expensive it is.

By the way, you should probably leave fusing to when you're higher leveled with a better gold per hour and better armors.

You can only fuse armors that have different elements, and the outcome, for the armor's level, would be the average of the two armors used to fuse.

You may want to read the guides readily available in the forum too, it'll be a great help.
As said above, Is there any other way how to get those armors since it seems they come from bosses and mob drops from regions I havent cleared yet.

Ill leave the fusing then for what it. Also Ive read the guides but those things werent very clear to me yet. Ill read the guides again and maybe some things will be clearer now. Thank you.

Raistmar
06-30-2013, 07:04 AM

Here's my advice.

Forget the epic boss for later, focus on moving forward with the maps. Use your friends to do that. Once you reach writhing cascades you will be able to get your atlentean avenger. Keep depending on your friends to clear your map till you have the ability to do it on your own then only do you start attempting the epic boss. While waiting for friends to be available again farm snakeskins. Most useful armor used to enhance/level your other armor.

You level up armor by enhancing. Using armors with atleast one matching element will give you bonus ep.

Read the stickied post 'things I wish I knew as a noob.'

L C
06-30-2013, 08:25 AM
Everyone is giving you great advice, and it's all basically the same (this should be further proof to you that it's good, solid advice to follow).

I have a few hydra armors but I cant get them to L15 then right? I need many more combined to get L15 and I can only make them atm by fusing (and that seems kinda expensive and wastefull)

One thing you said caught my eye, and is the reason I'm adding my $.02:

You do not have to enhance an armor with only the same identical armors.
(i.e. snakeskin does not have to be enhanced by snakeskin)

Armors that have at least one like element (earth, air, etc) do give more enhancement points when used. So it is recommended to that when able, but is not required.
For the most part you want to use + armors whenever you can. So only level the normal version up enough to be able to craft the + version, and then focus on maxing that.
With where you are at now, focus on the big 4 (anyone else think we should start calling this the "main 4" instead?) + armors, one at a time. Get some stronger friends than yourself and take them along to help you get the necessary materials to craft these armors. But don't craft them if you already have their normal versions (i.e. atlantean, hydra, etc) until you have leveled them up enough to unlock their + version (i.e. lvl 15 atlantean unlocks atlantean+). Then craft + version and enhance those.

Sorry I got repetitive

Gondorath
06-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Thank you all for advice,

I guess I missed this part:

All of the above armors can be reliably fused through the combination of easily crafted tier 1(basic) or tier 2 (mono element L30) armors. Your first efforts at fusion should probably be the following:
Atlantean Avenger = Slot 1: Basic Air Slot 2:Basic Water*
Living Flame Armor = Slot 1: Basic Fire Slot 2: Basic Spirit*
Hydra Hunters Mail = Slot 1: Basic Fire Slot 2: Basic Water.*
Crius Armor = Slot 1: Wing Warrior, Slot 2: Stonescale Plate Mail

So Iam going to Fuse a Air and Water armor (the seaform + Wing warrior) and that will give me the Atlantean Avenger. Then ill use snakeskin (since that gives water) to level up this armor to the + version. Then ill have to craft a Atlantean Avenger+ armor and start leveling that up again with snakeskin.
Then at some point it might be wise to start doing the same for Hydra Hunters Mail (allready have them so maybe ill start with that one) and rinse and repeat.

gexstar
06-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Is there a list of all armors with pictures ? Preferrably of all their three different looks.

That would be a great help in the arena etc if you knew what is what and check the elements etc.

Oh, and im not sure which of the Big 4 to level up first.
I started with AA+ and got it to 32 now, but i need more than one good armor now cause the other knights get ****d in their ****ty armors. Already got a Crius+ at 15 but im thinking about leveling up Living Flame first to cover more different elements.

A list of all Quests would be awesome too. :)

mrvin
06-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Whats the fastest way to get the evil prince armor?

askanc
06-30-2013, 12:58 PM
hello guys ı am new in this game.I am 29 lvl and ı am very weak.I use steam wizards robes lvl18,asura armor lvl 9,monks vestments lvl 9 what can ı do to be better

And ı need high lvl friends for the boss

my code: XBD-HPR-RGH

marcelinokd
06-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Hello, I am newbie, I started playing yesterday and I'm level 30, I think I lvlup very fast following all the tips of the forum, the recommended 4 armor, I make first Hydra, since the table was the greatest defense, and thought would be best for PVE, since the attack always beat him with 1, a defense that would make most difference, and it really helped, but now I saw that the fire boss, if I kill him 2 more times will win 3 armor hydra I did not know it was her who was then also the following question from previous player:

Is there a list of all armors with pictures ? Preferrably of all their three different looks.

That would be a great help in the arena etc if you knew what is what and check the elements etc.

Oh, and im not sure which of the Big 4 to level up first.
I started with AA+ and got it to 32 now, but i need more than one good armor now cause the other knights get ****d in their ****ty armors. Already got a Crius+ at 15 but im thinking about leveling up Living Flame first to cover more different elements.

I also wanted pictures of each armor to know and no make armor what i go win.

Wanted mainly to know what the two blue armor that shows to the winners of the arena in RIBBON 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Another Question;

I wonder how much EP (Points of enchantment) armor with L30/50/70 need for each level?

That's good for me to be able to calculate exactly how much I will need, for example, by an unusual armor monoelement the L10, I do not know how many armor basic needs, it would be great if I had to calculate.

grateful.

Sorry for bad inglish.

EDIT: I see now in armorsmith the image of armor =P, and see the BIG FOUR armor, no need use fusion and 25k for make the big four, is very more easy craft kkkk

Minerva
06-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Hey there, I've been playing the game for 2 weeks now, managed to get to level 94. However, I get the feeling I'm doing something terribly wrong with my armor.
I read about the big 4 thing, which I'm now working on. Though I have access to all the craftable armor except the Dark prince one (and most epic boss armors obviously).

Could anyone give me some pointers if I should go for the Swamp armor, Roc robes, infernal armor or push hard for the dark prince? Some help would be much much much appreciated!

Thank you for your time : )

WarChicken
06-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Hey there, I've been playing the game for 2 weeks now, managed to get to level 94. However, I get the feeling I'm doing something terribly wrong with my armor.
I read about the big 4 thing, which I'm now working on. Though I have access to all the craftable armor except the Dark prince one (and most epic boss armors obviously).

Could anyone give me some pointers if I should go for the Swamp armor, Roc robes, infernal armor or push hard for the dark prince? Some help would be much much much appreciated!

Thank you for your time : )

Hitting lv90+ in only two weeks of grinding definitely says you're doing something right!

Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Infernal+ and Swamp+ would definitely help out a lot after you're done using the "Big Four" sets.
Although aiming for the weekly Raid Boss Armors is also suggested.

Armors Data (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&type=view&gid=7&f=true&sortcolid=1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250)

Link above is also a nice guide so you can plan which armor you'd like.

Chinesemafia
07-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Hey guys quick question, bfore i crafted wanderer shroud i thought it showed earth and fire element but now its only fire.. Is it something worth lvling? Thanks

deathexe
07-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Hey guys quick question, bfore i crafted wanderer shroud i thought it showed earth and fire element but now its only fire.. Is it something worth lvling? Thanks

It shouldn't be a priority, especially if you don't have enough materials for the +version. Being a mono element, it loses out on the element boosts a guild provides, and it also loses out on a double element advantage against epic bosses and against certain armors in the arena. Unless you don't have any other armors worth maxing at the moment, I would advise against crafting and leveling this armor.

deathexe
07-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Hello, I am newbie, I started playing yesterday and I'm level 30, I think I lvlup very fast following all the tips of the forum, the recommended 4 armor, I make first Hydra, since the table was the greatest defense, and thought would be best for PVE, since the attack always beat him with 1, a defense that would make most difference, and it really helped, but now I saw that the fire boss, if I kill him 2 more times will win 3 armor hydra I did not know it was her who was then also the following question from previous player:

I also wanted pictures of each armor to know and no make armor what i go win.

Wanted mainly to know what the two blue armor that shows to the winners of the arena in RIBBON 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Another Question;

I wonder how much EP (Points of enchantment) armor with L30/50/70 need for each level?

That's good for me to be able to calculate exactly how much I will need, for example, by an unusual armor monoelement the L10, I do not know how many armor basic needs, it would be great if I had to calculate.

grateful.

Sorry for bad inglish.

EDIT: I see now in armorsmith the image of armor =P, and see the BIG FOUR armor, no need use fusion and 25k for make the big four, is very more easy craft kkkk

1) at the moment there isn't a comprehensive guide of all armors along with pictures, but you'll eventually learn almost all, if not all of them as you progress along the game.

2)That would be the glacier armor and wavecharmer's mantle.

3) There isn't a completely accurate database on how much EP it takes to level each armor, there may have been a post about it somewhere, but it probably isn't complete. Though there isn't much need to calculate how much EP is needed for each level, all you need to do is just level it normally.

Lieda
07-01-2013, 01:06 AM
It shouldn't be a priority, especially if you don't have enough materials for the +version. Being a mono element, it loses out on the element boosts a guild provides, and it also loses out on a double element advantage against epic bosses and against certain armors in the arena. Unless you don't have any other armors worth maxing at the moment, I would advise against crafting and leveling this armor.

I otherwisely think its a good armor, and I dont think of the mono elements as a disvantage or even weaker then dual armors, youre right about about guild bonuses, you would only get half of the MAX boost, but having two elements raises the chance also of having a weakeness againt, that is true both for arena as it is for epic bosses and having an weakness element on epic boss is just not an option eve if you have one strong element too, plus you also can never have both double element weakness ex. Roc x infernal lord, honestly im gonna try an get the plus of this one it isnt the best, its good as said, especially the plus, get if possible but its not a MUST

Musketeer
07-01-2013, 06:27 AM
I otherwisely think its a good armor, and I dont think of the mono elements as a disvantage or even weaker then dual armors, youre right about about guild bonuses, you would only get half of the MAX boost, but having two elements raises the chance also of having a weakeness againt, that is true both for arena as it is for epic bosses and having an weakness element on epic boss is just not an option eve if you have one strong element too, plus you also can never have both double element weakness ex. Roc x infernal lord, honestly im gonna try an get the plus of this one it isnt the best, its good as said, especially the plus, get if possible but its not a MUST

Having two adjacent elements (spirit/Earth, Fire/Spirit etc.) allows a double whammy against you.

Having two non-adjacent elements (Fire/Earth, Spirit/Water etc) means one element is covering the other's weakness. In the case of Fire/Earth for instance, If someone wants to have Spirit to attack the Earth element, they will be weak to the Fire element, negating any advantage. The best armor against Fire/Earth would be Fire/Water, as Water beats Fire but Fire isn't beaten by Fire or Spirit. Having dual non-adjacent elements greatly reduces the chance of an opponent having the ideal armor equipped against you.

Blurpies
07-01-2013, 06:56 AM
What would you say is a good level for making it to the 43rd tier of the epic boss so I can get the + version?

deathexe
07-01-2013, 06:57 AM
What would you say is a good level for making it to the 43rd tier of the epic boss so I can get the + version?

For this boss, or any other boss with this difficulty, I would say you need to be level 100 with at least 3 armors that are strong against the boss, one or two of which must be a 70+ armor. You'll need strong friends too.

Raistmar
07-01-2013, 07:02 AM

This has been discussed thoroughly before by Harvey and another forum poster. And as musketeer mentioned a dual armor can deal 100% extra damage compared to just 50% boost for mono. Consider the extra bonus the guild can give. That's something major to consider. I'm not saying that using a mono is bad, but its very situational. It doesn't have much use in the arena now cause of all the water armor floating around. Sure it would be useful for the epic boss but there are far more useful fire armor that can be used. But if let us say that it's a mono water then it would be more useful in the arena.

Justice711
07-01-2013, 07:06 AM

Depends on friends & the armour u r wearing. If u got 3 strong water elements armor , for this boss, with good friends, plus guild bonus, 70-80?

Raistmar
07-01-2013, 07:12 AM
Depends on friends & the armour u r wearing. If u got 3 strong water elements armor , for this boss, with good friends, plus guild bonus, 70-80?

With this level of difficulty, anyone below 100 will have a super hard time man. You'd have to remember that friend stats are capped according to your level man. A level 100 sub knight with 455 hp using max shaman is getting 3 hit by the lvl 43 boss.

Epon
07-01-2013, 07:38 AM

Depends on how much gems you want to spend. My daughter's account, she's level 89 with max shaman, hydro and nemesis, with some good 100+ friends with Jian +. She just beat level 37 this morning and will likely get 2 more rounds in today, since it will now require 5/2 fights (she barely beat the level 37 with just 5). Planning on 3 rounds tomorrow and one more Wed morning to reach level 43 and she still may need to buy extra energy for that final fight (but 10 gems for 5 gold chests and an eventual plus armor isn't bad).

I wonder if too many people got to level 100, were hitting boss level 60 and the 5 free black keys without having to spend much, if any gems/energy, and Gree racketed up the difficulty to force people to buy more gems/energy.

Raistmar
07-01-2013, 07:55 AM
I wonder if too many people got to level 100, were hitting boss level 60 and the 5 free black keys without having to spend much, if any gems/energy, and Gree racketed up the difficulty to force people to buy more gems/energy.

I have come upon the same conclusion my friend.

mrvin
07-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Having a hard time getting The Dark Prince's Royal Armor... Whats the best way to get it?

Justice711
07-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Having a hard time getting The Dark Prince's Royal Armor... Whats the best way to get it?

No shortcut.. Keep playing.

Sometimes when u r using special attack on boss, be smart, if u drop a lot of lousy materials @ the start, then stop using special attack till dark prince...

It's can be useful to farm other materials there 2.

Epon
07-01-2013, 10:15 AM
No shortcut.. Keep playing.

Sometimes when u r using special attack on boss, be smart, if u drop a lot of lousy materials @ the start, then stop using special attack till dark prince...

I don't think how many times you use the special attack makes a difference or not. Sometimes you get lucky and get the jewels, sometimes not. I've had runs of 5 fights no jewels, then 10 fights with jewels, then back and forth. Its just something you gotta slog through.

Roark
07-01-2013, 12:39 PM
anyone able to beat epic dark prince at level 100 with 3 knights and no friends? at present, I beat 1/4 and 2/4 then wait for HP to refill :p

what's your set-up if you do?

Bma85
07-01-2013, 12:49 PM
anyone able to beat epic dark prince at level 100 with 3 knights and no friends? at present, I beat 1/4 and 2/4 then wait for HP to refill :p

I usually win with Swamp shaman+, Infernal+, and Jackalope+. If I get unlucky and miss a lot I can still end up losing though.

Raistmar
07-02-2013, 03:29 AM

I go with starsong, pyro and jian.

Madpapaya
07-02-2013, 04:43 AM
I was wondering what is the best level to farm materials (normal, mighty, etc.)? For example if I am trying to get snakeskins is normal the way to go or do the higher difficulties have a higher % of dropping snakeskins?

Bma85
07-02-2013, 04:51 AM
I was wondering what is the best level to farm materials (normal, mighty, etc.)? For example if I am trying to get snakeskins is normal the way to go or do the higher difficulties have a higher % of dropping snakeskins?
Normal is definitely the way to go. Fewer and weaker enemies usually make up for the slightly lower drop rates over the higher difficulties.

Hildigam
07-02-2013, 04:52 AM
In my opinion you have to look at your HP loss. For instance when I farm snakeskins I will lose about 15 HP per run on normal and about 40 on EPIC. (lvl 80 with BIG 4 maxed). SO in 3 normal runs I will normally get 1 snake drop plus 2 random drops. So for PURE snake (say you dont want to waste time or need to do other things) you could go Valor or Epic and have a pretty good drop rate. But if you have plenty of time then run normal and reap benefits of the extra stone slabs and extra snake drops.

TealC
07-02-2013, 04:55 AM
If I join a new guild, does the price for the fusion armor xp stay the same?
Also, if I want to farm xp, should I farm on normal as well?

Madpapaya
07-02-2013, 05:05 AM
Yes the price of the next fusion armor stays the same if you change guilds

Blurpies
07-02-2013, 08:47 AM
What armies do you guys use for misty marsh? I'm trying to get wriggling roots for swamp shaman +

Nomad#1
07-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Hi boys & girls,

I'm new to this game and I have a few questions about the combine system.
1. For example: To craft a "Volcanic Mantle", I have to combine the basic elements earth and fire.

Means: basic earth + basic fire = "Volcanic Mantle"
But when I combine earth(+) + fire(+), do I get "Volcanic Mantle(+)" ? Or even a better end product than useing the none(+)?
Or is (+) + (+) the same result as none(+) + none(+) ??

2. Should I enhance all armors to (+) even the basics and so on ??

3. Which armos are the best I should have at lvl 70+ or 100+? Which armor should I focused to combine/craft?

4. Is there a list with ATK & DEF rates?

Thanks for the help

deathexe
07-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Hi boys & girls,

I'm new to this game and I have a few questions about the combine system.
1. For example: To craft a "Volcanic Mantle", I have to combine the basic elements earth and fire.

Means: basic earth + basic fire = "Volcanic Mantle"
But when I combine earth(+) + fire(+), do I get "Volcanic Mantle(+)" ? Or even a better end product than useing the none(+)?
Or is (+) + (+) the same result as none(+) + none(+) ??

2. Should I enhance all armors to (+) even the basics and so on ??

3. Which armos are the best I should have at lvl 70+ or 100+? Which armor should I focused to combine/craft?

4. Is there a list with ATK & DEF rates?

Thanks for the help

1. You can't fuse the +version of armors, and fusing + armors in no way affects the outcome.

2. No, only enhance armors to get the + version when they have good stats.

3. Get the big 4 armors (crius+, atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+ and living flame+). After that, you can go on to get the swamp shaman+, infernal+ and dark prince+.

4. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&type=view&gid=7&f=true&sortcolid=1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

You may want to read the guide and FAQ available on the forum, it answers quite a few of your questions :)

deathexe
07-02-2013, 09:57 AM
What armies do you guys use for misty marsh? I'm trying to get wriggling roots for swamp shaman +

You could use any armor that doesn't have the wind and fire elements. Armors with the spirit element are preferable.

River D
07-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Hi, pretty new to this addictive game, I couldn't post my own Thread for an answer so I'll post here.

Whenever I Watch the little trailer to get the 1 free gem offer for Hay Day and Clash of Titans, after the 30 secondes, it get stuck on the last "screen" and where is the X to go back normally, there nothing, I can only click "get the game free" which port me to Appstore.

Only thing i found that seemed to get me back in the game was deleting/installing the game.

This morning it worked perfectly but now I won't waste time on it.

Darclad
07-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Hi, pretty new to this addictive game, I couldn't post my own Thread for an answer so I'll post here.

Whenever I Watch the little trailer to get the 1 free gem offer for Hay Day and Clash of Titans, after the 30 secondes, it get stuck on the last "screen" and where is the X to go back normally, there nothing, I can only click "get the game free" which port me to Appstore.

Only thing i found that seemed to get me back in the game was deleting/installing the game.

This morning it worked perfectly but now I won't waste time on it.

There should be a X at the top right corner, dont know if its different on android tho if you use that.

Edit: Did the right thing posting here, no need for new thread. And you need 10 posts to make one.

River D
07-02-2013, 04:05 PM
The X doesn't appear... that's my problem lol and im on IPhone 3, i was able to see the X this morning, yesterday, but when i cameback from work, the X is nowhere to be found.

Bma85
07-02-2013, 05:45 PM
The X doesn't appear... that's my problem lol and im on IPhone 3, i was able to see the X this morning, yesterday, but when i cameback from work, the X is nowhere to be found.
Once the video is done you can force close the app and it will start back up and give you your gem.

Bax
07-02-2013, 09:23 PM
I saw a thread last week that had images of the different armour types but for the life of me I can not locate it again. Can anyone recall what thread it was in.

Cheers

Kek5225
07-03-2013, 02:08 AM
My armor max already,how can i fuse the element fuser into my armor.thx

Genocide788
07-03-2013, 03:29 AM
My armor max already,how can i fuse the element fuser into my armor.thx
Sorry, What is a element fuser? Are you referring to the Fusion boost armor?

gexstar
07-03-2013, 08:29 AM
You could use any armor that doesn't have the wind and fire elements. Armors with the spirit element are preferable.

Basically, thats true. But you should make sure that you oneshot the basic mobs.
Cause if you do not and take 2 hits from each mob, its better to take Wind even if that means that you take more dmg each hit. In the end you will still take less damage.

Oh and its kinda sucky that all of the big 4 kinda suck in Misty Marsh...

Sirya
07-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Hi all, newbie to the game here. :)

I've been noticing when fighting, instead of attacking my mob, I will attack with a "?" instead (and vice verse), what does that really mean? :P Does it mean the mob/I'm "resisting" the attack?

Epon
07-03-2013, 08:44 AM
It means you, or the boss missed

c-rule
07-03-2013, 08:44 AM
can anybody help me? i dont know how good my armor is?! and what can i fuze?

i have Dragon Tamer Costume****lvl 7
lightning lord Armor** ,
spectral captains uniform ***lvl 8,
Steam Wizards robes**lvl15,
Storm Sorcerer ***lvl 22,
3x Wanderer Nemesis lvl26,
Ausra Amor ** ,
crius Armor*,Flamestorm finery * lvl 12,
Flowstone Battlegear **,
hydromancers mantle **** lvl6,
living flame mantle*,
Monstrous garb** lvl13
riverstone mantle+**lvl 12,
Royal Flame amor**
volcanic Mantle*,
Wavechamers mantle*,
Wind monarchs Robes*
exorcists vestments
Vinwood Carapace
torch flame mantle

and a lot of basic+ armor

and i can craft Wanders Shroud! hydra hunters mail snakinArmor, and othe of the cheap armors

Which of them can i fuzed to have a chance to get sky guardian, and which of them are good?

and i read that i get a higher chance to get sky guardian ii would fuze nemesis but with what kind of armor?

sry for my english!

Usul
07-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Heya folks. I'm glad to be a new member to this game and these forums. Lots of fun.

I actually found K&D via in-game referral while playing "Dark Meadow". K&D is much more fun!

Anyway, I've a question about buildings. So far my buildings have helped me tons to get where I am, fast. But I feel as if I'm in a lull now as my progress has flattened out. Here's what I have:

2 blacksmiths
1 dungeon
3 guard towers
2 Cathedrals
1 Crystal Conservatory
3 Taverns
1 fountain

Now I know the fountain isn't doing it for me anymore, so that's gonna be replaced soon. My problem is that I'm out of space and the next expansion is 80k. I'd rather get rid of some things and replace them with a training field before I expand so that the field will help me get the expansion quicker. Should I get rid of my taverns in favor of making space for a training field? Or should the Cathedrals go?

Many thanks in advance.

Justice711
07-03-2013, 09:44 AM
can anybody help me? i dont know how good my armor is?! and what can i fuze?

i have Dragon Tamer Costume****lvl 7
lightning lord Armor** ,
spectral captains uniform ***lvl 8,
Steam Wizards robes**lvl15,
Storm Sorcerer ***lvl 22,
3x Wanderer Nemesis lvl26,
Ausra Amor ** ,
crius Armor*,Flamestorm finery * lvl 12,
Flowstone Battlegear **,
hydromancers mantle **** lvl6,
living flame mantle*,
Monstrous garb** lvl13
riverstone mantle+**lvl 12,
Royal Flame amor**
volcanic Mantle*,
Wavechamers mantle*,
Wind monarchs Robes*
exorcists vestments
Vinwood Carapace
torch flame mantle

and a lot of basic+ armor

and i can craft Wanders Shroud! hydra hunters mail snakinArmor, and othe of the cheap armors

Which of them can i fuzed to have a chance to get sky guardian, and which of them are good?

and i read that i get a higher chance to get sky guardian ii would fuze nemesis but with what kind of armor?

sry for my english!

Sky guardian like all other armor, if u fuse it, is base on luck. There isn't any confirmation that it is easier to get using nemesis.

My strong suggestion, unless u r really rich. Just use roc feather when u clear that stage. Give up on fusing sky guardian.

Keep all those armors away, don't level them or use them now. Read the guide & level your big 4 first.

If u really want to know what armors are good. The big 4 armors are damn good.

Everything else, pls check the data sheet on armor.

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 09:48 AM
!

Check this out to see how your armors stack up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&pli=1

If you can only craft the regular version of the wanderer shroud don't bother with it, heck it being a mono I say don't even craft it at all.

Sky guardian is a spr/wind so anything with spr and wind will land you an SG. The higher the rarity the better.

For everything else read around the stickied guides and you'd learn everything there is to know.

Heya folks. I'm glad to be a new member to this game and these forums. Lots of fun.

I actually found K&D via in-game referral while playing "Dark Meadow". K&D is much more fun!

Anyway, I've a question about buildings. So far my buildings have helped me tons to get where I am, fast. But I feel as if I'm in a lull now as my progress has flattened out. Here's what I have:

2 blacksmiths
1 dungeon
3 guard towers
2 Cathedrals
1 Crystal Conservatory
3 Taverns
1 fountain

Now I know the fountain isn't doing it for me anymore, so that's gonna be replaced soon. My problem is that I'm out of space and the next expansion is 80k. I'd rather get rid of some things and replace them with a training field before I expand so that the field will help me get the expansion quicker. Should I get rid of my taverns in favor of making space for a training field? Or should the Cathedrals go?

Many thanks in advance.

If you're gonna finish the building quest then you have to keep rebuilding things if you take them out now. If you're not too worried about missing out on 1 gem for finishing the chain quest I suggest making room for TFs.

c-rule
07-03-2013, 09:50 AM
ok and which of my are the biggest 4?

and where can i find the guide?

Justice711
07-03-2013, 09:50 AM

2 blacksmiths
1 dungeon
3 guard towers
2 Cathedrals
1 Crystal Conservatory
3 Taverns
1 fountain

Many thanks in advance.

If u want to ace the game early, only use Training Fields. Upgraded them up to tier 3.

Minimally u need 10-11 TF Tier 3 to ace this game.

U can complete the quests on buildings later.

Justice711
07-03-2013, 09:51 AM
ok and which of my are the biggest 4?

and where can i find the guide?

It's sticky on the main page. If u really can't find it.

Try harder!

c-rule
07-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Check this out to see how your armors stack up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&pli=1

If you can only craft the regular version of the wanderer shroud don't bother with it, heck it being a mono I say don't even craft it at all.

Sky guardian is a spr/wind so anything with spr and wind will land you an SG. The higher the rarity the better.

For everything else read around the stickied guides and you'd learn everything there is to know.

ok thank you all,

this one? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53750-Rad-s-Guide-to-Beating-the-Epic-Boss

and if i choose nemesis, does it mean, i have to choose armor with(spirit and wind) and which stars? or is it the same if i use basic spirit armor + or mystery armor + and is it the same if i choose a level 1 or 15?

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 10:17 AM
ok thank you all,

this one? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53750-Rad-s-Guide-to-Beating-the-Epic-Boss

and if i choose nemesis, does it mean, i have to choose armor with(spirit and wind) and which stars? or is it the same if i use basic spirit armor + or mystery armor + and is it the same if i choose a level 1 or 15?

Higher rarity better chance of getting it.

Edit: you have to have one armor wind another spr. This week's nemesis is water you can't use that to get SG.

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 10:55 AM
It's sticky on the main page. If u really can't find it.

Try harder!

I rofl-ed

Saw your original post haha!

c-rule
07-03-2013, 11:47 AM
I rofl-ed

Saw your original post haha!

mee to :D :D

Usul
07-03-2013, 11:57 AM
If u want to ace the game early, only use Training Fields. Upgraded them up to tier 3.

Minimally u need 10-11 TF Tier 3 to ace this game.

U can complete the quests on buildings later.

I think I already got the building quest rewards... I've already upgraded my fountains, guard towers, taverns, cathedrals and my dungeon. My only building quest now is for the TF.

Sounds like I'm ready to take it to the next level! Training field here I come! See ya fountains and cathedrals!

Oh, and how much space does a TF take? One like most or two like blacksmith?

Thanks for the assistance.

Nomad#1
07-03-2013, 12:15 PM
I think I already got the building quest rewards... I've already upgraded my fountains, guard towers, taverns, cathedrals and my dungeon. My only building quest now is for the TF.

Sounds like I'm ready to take it to the next level! Training field here I come! See ya fountains and cathedrals!

Oh, and how much space does a TF take? One like most or two like blacksmith?

Thanks for the assistance.

It takes 2 spaces! :D!

Nomad#1
07-03-2013, 12:19 PM
What can I do with with Crius armor (lvl15), Snakeskin armor (lv15) ?? They are all without (+)
Useing them to enhance or to combine?

Btw there are some armors which I can't CRAFT. How do I get those with a (+) although they aren't craftable...??
HELP ME PLS! :(

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 12:21 PM
What can I do with with Crius armor (lvl15), Snakeskin armor (lv15) ?? They are all without (+)
Useing them to enhance or to combine?

Btw there are some armors which I can't CRAFT. How do I get those with a (+) although they aren't craftable...??
HELP ME PLS! :(

Just use it to enhance.

You can only get those from the dark prince chest(DPC)

Veloster Raptor
07-03-2013, 02:07 PM
I feel like a nub for asking this question. But since I can't make my on threads, and it would just waste bandwidth. How do I edit my profile on the forums? I'd like to add a small signature and a picture for my userid. Thanks.

Unresolved
07-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I feel like a nub for asking this question. But since I can't make my on threads, and it would just waste bandwidth. How do I edit my profile on the forums? I'd like to add a small signature and a picture for my userid. Thanks.

Forum Actions(at the top of the page) -> General Settings -> My Settings

Lucronus
07-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Hello im currently level 40 and jusf found the forums lol. I have sky guardian + 36 Glacier armor + 32 Molten shroud + 29. Ive read about the big 4 but are my current armors passed those? Im currently saving for the 500k expansions, I run 2 armor smiths fully upgraded and all training grounds fully updated with one dungeon lvl 2. Looking for advice on what armor I should go with next or continue lvling sky guard. Any advice is appreciated thanks!

Veloster Raptor
07-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Forum Actions(at the top of the page) -> General Settings -> My Settings

Awesome, thanks.

Nomad#1
07-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Just use it to enhance.

You can only get those from the dark prince chest(DPC)

(1)Means I can get "Aegis of the Dragon Armor" from the DPC ONLY?? When I'm lucky, I will get the (+)version?

Another question: (2) Is my combined armor better when I use (+) + (+)? Or is it the same like none(+) + none(+)?
Btw, I have read that I wll get a [C](lv15) armor when I combine [A](lv15) + [B](lv15) ??
Means, [A](lv15) + [B](lv15) = [C](lv15)??

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 03:05 PM
(1)Means I can get "Aegis of the Dragon Armor" from the DPC ONLY?? When I'm lucky, I will get the (+)version?

Another question: (2) Is my combined armor better when I use (+) + (+)? Or is it the same like none(+) + none(+)?
Btw, I have read that I wll get a [C](lv15) armor when I combine [A](lv15) + [B](lv15) ??
Means, [A](lv15) + [B](lv15) = [C](lv15)??

Answered your question via your pm.

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Hello im currently level 40 and jusf found the forums lol. I have sky guardian + 36 Glacier armor + 32 Molten shroud + 29. Ive read about the big 4 but are my current armors passed those? Im currently saving for the 500k expansions, I run 2 armor smiths fully upgraded and all training grounds fully updated with one dungeon lvl 2. Looking for advice on what armor I should go with next or continue lvling sky guard. Any advice is appreciated thanks!

Read the stickied guide on which armor to aim for. Only armor worthwhile leveling on your list is the sky guardian but it takes atleast 3mil gold + resources to max that.

Roark
07-03-2013, 03:41 PM
strange question, but how do I ensure my main knight has the right armor for others to use me as during Epic Boss? it's the armor he's wearing in my Epic Boss setup formation right?

I'm worried that when I change his armor during XP, and put the desired armor on another knight that it will put the wrong armor on my knight in the friends assist screen

For example, I presently show Starsong+ in the damage dealt list, whereas I am geared with Jackelope+ in Epic Boss team formation

Lucronus
07-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Read the stickied guide on which armor to aim for. Only armor worthwhile leveling on your list is the sky guardian but it takes atleast 3mil gold + resources to max that.

Which guide are you referring to? Molten and glacier + leveled isnt any good? The big 4 maxed are better then those maxed?
Sorry if it sounds noobish only been playing for a couple days.

Kek5225
07-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Sorry, What is a element fuser? Are you referring to the Fusion boost armor?

Yes.fusion boost armor.tq

Stooboot
07-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Is leveling up really the key to this game? In the gree games ive played theres always a strong downside to leveling. Sorry if this was asked already theres alot of pages lol

Unresolved
07-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Is leveling up really the key to this game? In the gree games ive played theres always a strong downside to leveling. Sorry if this was asked already theres alot of pages lol

Armor is more important than leveling. But it's easy enough to enhance the Big 4 while still getting 4-5 levels a day.

deathexe
07-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Which guide are you referring to? Molten and glacier + leveled isnt any good? The big 4 maxed are better then those maxed?
Sorry if it sounds noobish only been playing for a couple days.

Molten and glacier + both have lousier stats than any of the big 4. You could refer to the spreadsheet to check the stats of armors if need be, or you can read the guide stickied in the forum, things I wished I know when I was a noob.

Lucronus
07-03-2013, 04:14 PM
Molten and glacier + both have lousier stats than any of the big 4. You could refer to the spreadsheet to check the stats of armors if need be, or you can read the guide stickied in the forum, things I wished I know when I was a noob.

Hmmm so I should keep sky as my main and work 2 of the big 4 up until max and switch them up then...? I guess what im saying is if im a money player would it be better to open dpcs for a strong armor and level that instead of doing the normal big 4 armors?

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Which guide are you referring to? .

Read all the stickied guides, will help you out in the long run.

Hmmm so I should keep sky as my main and work 2 of the big 4 up until max and switch them up then...? I guess what im saying is if im a money player would it be better to open dpcs for a strong armor and level that instead of doing the normal big 4 armors?

If you have plenty of money go ahead dude. Just giving you a fair warning DPC's odds are totally stacked against you. If you don't get anything good you can use them as enhancement fodder.

Lucronus
07-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Thanks for your help guys much appreciated.

tonedge
07-03-2013, 05:40 PM
can somebody give me some tips for these new epic bosses with mad attack increase each level, i really want the + armors but can only get to round 28, and especially with BK on the line :/

Justice711
07-03-2013, 07:13 PM
can somebody give me some tips for these new epic bosses with mad attack increase each level, i really want the + armors but can only get to round 28, and especially with BK on the line :/

Join a great guild. Ours!!

Have a lot of friends with good armor.

If u don't have spirit/air or water/air level 70 armor, I strongly encourage u to craft 3x Atlantean Armor + to use for this epic boss,

Newsmurf
07-03-2013, 07:41 PM
whats the best way to make storm sorc anyyone know

Justice711
07-03-2013, 08:13 PM
whats the best way to make storm sorc anyyone know

There isnt any best way to fuse.. It's all luck.

Some say that using 4 star armor stands a better chance. U just need the elements to be there. Air/water then pray...

gexstar
07-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Im currently thinking about skipping hh+ and/or lf+ and directly go for swamp shaman or infernal lord armor after my aa+ and crius+ are maxed. i'd save some resources and gold but is it doable ? or do i need all 4 of em to be able to farm those stages effectively. and how rare exactly are the materials for those armors ? im did mysty marsh a few times now and only got hydra scales.

Justice711
07-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Im currently thinking about skipping hh+ and/or lf+ and directly go for swamp shaman or infernal lord armor after my aa+ and crius+ are maxed. i'd save some resources and gold but is it doable ? or do i need all 4 of em to be able to farm those stages effectively. and how rare exactly are the materials for those armors ? im did mysty marsh a few times now and only got hydra scales.

I vaguely remember that u kindda need those 2 armors for dark prince.

The drops are low. About 40-60% of the time? That means u will have equal chances of getting the inferior materials as to what u really want.

If u really want to farm, I will go all the way to the dark prince castle, on the epic stage to farm the necessary materials.

To get there, I believe, u will need your hydra & living flame.

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 09:31 PM
I vaguely remember that u kindda need those 2 armors for dark prince.

The drops are low. About 40-60% of the time? That means u will have equal chances of getting the inferior materials as to what u really want.

If u really want to farm, I will go all the way to the dark prince castle, on the epic stage to farm the necessary materials.

To get there, I believe, u will need your hydra & living flame.

Living flame to get through roc country and hydra for infernal nation.

I agree with justice better to farm all those armor mats from Epic lvl of dp castle.

Blurpies
07-03-2013, 10:24 PM
What armors do you guys farm to enhance say.. Your swamp shaman or dark prince and even your infernal?

Unresolved
07-03-2013, 10:25 PM
What armors do you guys farm to enhance say.. Your swamp shaman or dark prince and even your infernal?

Snakeskins.

Marco_
07-04-2013, 02:30 AM
OK, is this normal for the Arena?

On Android, I enter the Arena with (in order):
- Rageborne Raiment level 13 (haven't upgraded that one in more than 5 player levels)
- Monk's Vestments level 17 (haven't upgraded that one in more than 5 player levels)
- AA+ level 32
With that ragtag group I then win the majority of my matches against other rank 200-400 players wearing much fancier armors.
It just feels a bit silly, like the others should be beating me hard when I've declared 2 of my 3 Arena armors "obsolete, don't enhance further"...

deathexe
07-04-2013, 02:34 AM
OK, is this normal for the Arena?

On Android, I enter the Arena with (in order):
- Rageborne Raiment level 13 (haven't upgraded that one in more than 5 player levels)
- Monk's Vestments level 17 (haven't upgraded that one in more than 5 player levels)
- AA+ level 32
With that ragtag group I then win the majority of my matches against other rank 200-400 players wearing much fancier armors.
It just feels a bit silly, like the others should be beating me hard when I've declared 2 of my 3 Arena armors "obsolete, don't enhance further"...

It depends on what you define as fancier armors. What might seem fancy may not have superior stats.

gexstar
07-04-2013, 02:44 AM
I got a question about quests. Is there a list of all quests somewhere ?

Or specifically:
I got two quests very early, asking me to make two sucky fusions (water/earth or something) which i didnt do, cause i need the 50k for different stuff.

Should i do those now because they might give any good follow up quests ?

Marco_
07-04-2013, 03:10 AM
I got a question about quests. Is there a list of all quests somewhere ?

Or specifically:
I got two quests very early, asking me to make two sucky fusions (water/earth or something) which i didnt do, cause i need the 50k for different stuff.

Should i do those now because they might give any good follow up quests ?
Unfortunately I didn't start my quest logging from the start, so those I can't find in my list. :(
But weren't those meant to get you non-plus "big four" armor early, so your first crafting from materials could be plus versions?
Can't tell you how long the chain of quests after the ones you didn't do yet is, but you could probrably have gotten a bunch of extra gold and XP from "oh, I was already planning to do that" quest parts along the way if you had already done them.
(For ex. in my logging I now have listed a chain of at least 19 quests of the "[crossed swords behind shield with book on it]" type going from Pixie Problems 1 to Aunt Morgan 3. Unfortunately the in-game quest archive doesn't list which quest lead to which other quest, on top of the fact that its sorting is terrible. I'm planning to see if I can get KnD running on an Android emulator, so I can log quests from the start on a second account sometime in the future...)

gexstar
07-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Unfortunately I didn't start my quest logging from the start, so those I can't find in my list. :(
But weren't those meant to get you non-plus "big four" armor early, so your first crafting from materials could be plus versions?
Can't tell you how long the chain of quests after the ones you didn't do yet is, but you could probrably have gotten a bunch of extra gold and XP from "oh, I was already planning to do that" quest parts along the way if you had already done them.
(For ex. in my logging I now have listed a chain of at least 19 quests of the "[crossed swords behind shield with book on it]" type going from Pixie Problems 1 to Aunt Morgan 3. Unfortunately the in-game quest archive doesn't list which quest lead to which other quest, on top of the fact that its sorting is terrible. I'm planning to see if I can get KnD running on an Android emulator, so I can log quests from the start on a second account sometime in the future...)

I did one or two of the fusion quests which i needed anyway for the big 4, the others i neglected.
One is "Cold Passions 1" with the two swords and a shield with a book in front and asks for fusing water with earth.
The other is "Mystic Madenss" and has a blue armor symbol with small swords on it, asking for spirit and earth fusion.
Im tempted to do this one, cause it gives 3k gold, 1k exp and at least a crystal. The 1st ones reward are useless.

btw... want to add me Marco ? :)

WBB-CWQ-HHB

*edit*
Oh and u can run KnD on a PC with Bluestacks. Its an emulator in Beta, but its the most used and KnD runs smoothly. Only tested for a few minutes though.

Marco_
07-04-2013, 04:00 AM
I did one or two of the fusion quests which i needed anyway for the big 4, the others i neglected.
One is "Cold Passions 1" with the two swords and a shield with a book in front and asks for fusing water with earth.
The other is "Mystic Madenss" and has a blue armor symbol with small swords on it, asking for spirit and earth fusion.
Im tempted to do this one, cause it gives 3k gold, 1k exp and at least a crystal. The 1st ones reward are useless.

The first one could possibly (not sure) lead into that 19 quest chain I mentioned: moderate gold and XP rewards, 1 gem on each "4" of the chain (for ex. "Cold Passions 4" I guess) .

The second could possibly (not sure again) lead into what I've currently logged as at least 8 quest chain with good gold payouts (first 4000, then 5000 each) and relatively high XP (on "Flame On" for ex. 5000G, 2100XP) .

I need to find some time to put my quest log on the wikia...

btw... want to add me Marco ? :)
WBB-CWQ-HHB

Let you jump my 12 friend request queue. :p

Oh and u can run KnD on a PC with Bluestacks. Its an emulator in Beta, but its the most used and KnD runs smoothly. Only tested for a few minutes though.
Thanks for the hint. That should help me with testing/logging. (and getting past that "1 referal" quest... :p )

thoxenzor
07-04-2013, 04:35 AM
hi, would like to ask android players,

is it laggy or will the game freeze for u all, normally my game would ALWAYS freeze when enter friends, going to fight monster, epic boss, will always freeze 5-15 seconds before can do anything,

uninstall, update , everything is done, would like to know what u all do to solve this problem, thanks !!

Genocide788
07-04-2013, 04:57 AM
hi, would like to ask android players,

is it laggy or will the game freeze for u all, normally my game would ALWAYS freeze when enter friends, going to fight monster, epic boss, will always freeze 5-15 seconds before can do anything,

uninstall, update , everything is done, would like to know what u all do to solve this problem, thanks !!

Even iOS has this issue. Future Android updates should fix it, i hope.

ihardcore
07-04-2013, 05:22 AM
I have the same problem with the lag/freeze on android..

I have a question too, i am lvl 40 with mainly 3 armor that i use.. Flowstone, flamestorm, riverstone mantle, none of them are +.. i have no idea how to make + armor, but this is working pretty good for me.. None of them are maxed out at 50 but im ending in top 500 in tournament and think this is pretty good for a lvl 40. I win around 75% of my fights, But when its time to get new armor? I was thinking about beating the boss 15 times and get that armor, but people say its useless unless its going to be a + armor? Isn't it better to start with the regular and working your way up with 3 of the bosses armor? Should i keep my armor and max it out, or should i focus on getting new armor from fuse or bosses?

Alexa
07-04-2013, 06:26 AM

I have a question too, i am lvl 40 with mainly 3 armor that i use.. Flowstone, flamestorm, riverstone mantle, none of them are +.. i have no idea how to make + armor, but this is working pretty good for me.. None of them are maxed out at 50 but im ending in top 500 in tournament and think this is pretty good for a lvl 40. I win around 75% of my fights, But when its time to get new armor? I was thinking about beating the boss 15 times and get that armor, but people say its useless unless its going to be a + armor? Isn't it better to start with the regular and working your way up with 3 of the bosses armor? Should i keep my armor and max it out, or should i focus on getting new armor from fuse or bosses?

Well every armor, not plus, is a bit useless. It's way weaker. Also craft the big four -Atlantean Avenger, Crius, Living Flame, and Hydra Hunter. Craft the first one, and enhance it to level 15, that way you can craft the plus version, then craft the second set. That is how most players succeed. And as for this boss, if you don't have good armors, you can't get to level 43. As stated, you can get the BKal+ if you crafted the plus version of each of the four upcoming bosses. But if you only crafted the regular version, you only get the cape... Which is not as bad. But then the stats are weaker.

tonedge
07-04-2013, 06:59 AM
firstly, i find fusing pointless as i go by "go + or go home" so i only use fusing for enhancement. Many other people think this so they view non + as useless but it's just based on your opinion. At your level you should not be focusing on all of the epic boss armors or any level 70 armor for that matter and you should concentrate on getting the big 4 maxed out as they will help out immensely.

tonedge
07-04-2013, 07:00 AM
the last post was for "ihardcore", sorry about that

ihardcore
07-04-2013, 07:18 AM
Thank you for answering guys.. If i have to max out "the big four" then i would have start over with my armor thing.. What about the armor i already have? Wouldn't it be almost just as good if i max them out? Money is slow at this point, so it would be a hell of a lot waiting time if i had to start by maxing the big four :) All of my armor right now is at 30 or above

deathexe
07-04-2013, 07:22 AM
Thank you for answering guys.. If i have to max out "the big four" then i would have start over with my armor thing.. What about the armor i already have? Wouldn't it be almost just as good if i max them out? Money is slow at this point, so it would be a hell of a lot waiting time if i had to start by maxing the big four :) All of my armor right now is at 30 or above

The armor you've listed (flamestorm, flowstone and riverstone), have pretty bad stats to be honest, nothing worth using. You're better off just going for the big 4 and forgetting about leveling the other armors.

tonedge
07-04-2013, 07:29 AM

Flamestorm max stats combined is 1120. Flowstone maxed total is 1409. Riverstone maxed total is 1478.
AA+ max total is 1523. Crius+ max total is 1490. HH+ max total is 1572 and LF+ max total is 1514.
From this i would say that you should continue enhancing your flostone and riverstone as they are nearly maxed but stop with flamestorm as it is awful. After FS + RS are max you should focus on LF+ to replace your flamestorm and then you should get the rest of the big 4 in any order you like, This is just my opinion and you can do it whatever way you would like to do it.

Freuzel77
07-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Currently I'm at level 31 and upgrading my big four armor...That will take some time, at least I noticed that the the amount of EP for levelling is higher than the uncommon EP steps. I used to start with basics, resulting in level 6...with the BIG four I will end up at level 3...

Does anybody have some tips to level them fast?

Cheers!
Freuzel

tonedge
07-04-2013, 07:46 AM
also i have a question: i'm a level 89 player and to level up i use my main team doing epic on zephyr plateau and then my secondary team doing epic on misty marsh and combined it gets me about 1/4 of a level each time. I was just wondering if there was a quicker way to level up or something i could do to help the process. i have only got to honor on citadel btw.

tonedge
07-04-2013, 07:48 AM
Currently I'm at level 31 and upgrading my big four armor...That will take some time, at least I noticed that the the amount of EP for levelling is higher than the uncommon EP steps. I used to start with basics, resulting in level 6...with the BIG four I will end up at level 3...

Does anybody have some tips to level them fast?

Cheers!
Freuzel

the fastest possible way to level is by using basics but this uses a lot of money as you get into later stages. If you are worried about money then do snakeskins instead.

deathexe
07-04-2013, 07:51 AM
also i have a question: i'm a level 89 player and to level up i use my main team doing epic on zephyr plateau and then my secondary team doing epic on misty marsh and combined it gets me about 1/4 of a level each time. I was just wondering if there was a quicker way to level up or something i could do to help the process. i have only got to honor on citadel btw.

What I did to level previously was just go through the hardest level I could manage with 3 knights until I reached the boss, and then I would restart the stage again. For example, I would do haunted citadel normal till I reached the boss, and then I would leave the stage and then restart is again, though at that point of time I didn't need any materials. If not, you could just go through whatever stages you need to get the materials for armors you need.

tonedge
07-04-2013, 07:56 AM
What I did to level previously was just go through the hardest level I could manage with 3 knights until I reached the boss, and then I would restart the stage again. For example, I would do haunted citadel normal till I reached the boss, and then I would leave the stage and then restart is again, though at that point of time I didn't need any materials. If not, you could just go through whatever stages you need to get the materials for armors you need.

currently my priority is getting to level 100, materials come after that as i have got swamp, rocfeather and spec all +, spec being 57/70 :). Also thank you, i will try getting to epic citadel and then do your method on there.

ihardcore
07-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Thanks again for the answers.. In the beginning i just wanted the armor that did look awesome lol.. But then i will continue with flowstone and riverstone and change flamestorm with LFA+.. I hope this will keep me going for a while :)

tonedge
07-04-2013, 08:13 AM
i want you guys' opinion on my armor and how to improve it.(All armor's are + except SR) i currently use AA on my main and LF, Crius,monstrous garb and stormrage on my secondary knights, all maxed out. I also use a 57/70 spec captain on my last knight and i was wondering what i can do to improve my team, thank you.

deathexe
07-04-2013, 08:21 AM
i want you guys' opinion on my armor and how to improve it.(All armor's are + except SR) i currently use AA on my main and LF, Crius,monstrous garb and stormrage on my secondary knights, all maxed out. I also use a 57/70 spec captain on my last knight and i was wondering what i can do to improve my team, thank you.

Go for swamp+, infernal+ and dark prince+. Your monstrous garb and stormrage aren't very useful statewise, And spectral captain has pretty bad stats for a 70+ armor.

tonedge
07-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Go for swamp+, infernal+ and dark prince+. Your monstrous garb and stormrage aren't very useful statewise, And spectral captain has pretty bad stats for a 70+ armor.

yup, 777 and 877 for it's stats i believe, somewhere around that anyway. I'm not sure whether to level up a HH+ to max or not and i need a couple of chunks to craft inferno+ so that wont be too bad.

Justice711
07-04-2013, 08:38 AM
yup, 777 and 877 for it's stats i believe, somewhere around that anyway. I'm not sure whether to level up a HH+ to max or not and i need a couple of chunks to craft inferno+ so that wont be too bad.

If u r a new player, & u r not planning to spend a ton of money for dark prince chest. Hydra is the best fire/water around till the next epic boss for u. It can win against infernal & dark prince if place properly. So think careful.

tonedge
07-04-2013, 08:41 AM
If u r a new player, & u r not planning to spend a ton of money for dark prince chest. Hydra is the best fire/water around till the next epic boss for u. It can win against infernal & dark prince if place properly. So think careful.

so should i stop with the spec captain(57/70) or max it then start HH?

Hildigam
07-04-2013, 09:55 AM

Just remember that K&D is just a pretty math game. Record how much XP you get total and then divide it by the amount of HP you lose. A good Baseline is 1:22 that you get from Farming Snakeskins. (you take 1 point of damage and recieve 22-26 xp eventually).

SO

If you get more XP/HP then that is what you need to do. Don't worry so much about what level or difficulty, look at the Xp to Hp ratio, nothing more

tonedge
07-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Just remember that K&D is just a pretty math game. Record how much XP you get total and then divide it by the amount of HP you lose. A good Baseline is 1:22 that you get from Farming Snakeskins. (you take 1 point of damage and recieve 22-26 xp eventually).

SO

If you get more XP/HP then that is what you need to do. Don't worry so much about what level or difficulty, look at the Xp to Hp ratio, nothing more

i used to do that but it took waay too long to do and it got extremely boring but now you mention the XP/HP thing i may start that again, i never thought of this game like that before

Unresolved
07-04-2013, 10:29 AM
i used to do that but it took waay too long to do and it got extremely boring but now you mention the XP/HP thing i may start that again, i never thought of this game like that before
Also, make sure you don't include critical hits or misses in your exp/hp ratio. You don't want to include a luck factor like that into the ratio.

Justice711
07-04-2013, 10:47 AM
so should i stop with the spec captain(57/70) or max it then start HH?

If u got spare gold & time.. Most prob will cost u 1 - 1.5 million to max your spectral...

A hydra cost only 600,000 - 800,000 approx...

tonedge
07-04-2013, 10:53 AM
If u got spare gold & time.. Most prob will cost u 1 - 1.5 million to max your spectral...

A hydra cost only 600,000 - 800,000 approx...

I've got around 3 million so ill finish spec then go to HH

c-rule
07-04-2013, 02:24 PM
what is air fusion boost armor`?

Darclad
07-04-2013, 02:46 PM
what is air fusion boost armor`?

Gives you 150 ep when enchanting, 180 if its matching element, air in this case.

D3athShade
07-04-2013, 02:52 PM
quick question, i hear a lot of ppl saying: get swamp shaman, infero and dark prince
armor. Why not the spectral and the other
one (forgot the name) thx

c-rule
07-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Gives you 150 ep when enchanting, 180 if its matching element, air in this case.

shld i wait to combine it with spirit to get sky guardian?

Darclad
07-04-2013, 03:01 PM

Personally I'd use it for enchantment, but do as you like just remember it doesn't guarantee you a sky guardian.

Darclad
07-04-2013, 03:02 PM
quick question, i hear a lot of ppl saying: get swamp shaman, infero and dark prince
armor. Why not the spectral and the other
one (forgot the name) thx

The stats on spectral is kinda low, think roc feather is a little better but not as good as infernal and the others.

gexstar
07-04-2013, 03:21 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E

all armor stats are in there

Chinesemafia
07-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Hey guys i hv a technical question bout damage calculator:

Lets say!
Flame eater armor (air/fire) vs dragon eurus armor (water/spirit)

So basically both elements of FE beats eurus armor but then in return its water element beats the fire of the FE armor, so its like 2:1 ratio in dmg.. Just assuming every stats are the same on both armors at lvl1-70! Hw much will be the extra dmg of the FE to the DE armor.. Thanks in advance

D3athShade
07-04-2013, 04:49 PM

eum its for enhancing... Not combining. Youll probably end up with wind monarch. Where did you read you'd get sky guardian in the first place? :s

rhithik
07-04-2013, 05:45 PM
I got combustion armor today from a chest and i cant seem to find its max stats located any where on the interwebz.....anyone able to help me out?

D3athShade
07-04-2013, 05:53 PM
I got combustion armor today from a chest and i cant seem to find its max stats located any where on the interwebz.....anyone able to help me out?

I have never heard of this armor before... Sure it's called combustion? =/ post a pic of it plz

Unresolved
07-04-2013, 06:00 PM
It's a new armor that's in the Independence chests. The news bulletin board says that the max stats are 1376/1269.

rhithik
07-04-2013, 06:04 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/zvq0s4.png

hopefully this works, and sorry if its a noob question, i just started playing this week :x

rhithik
07-04-2013, 06:06 PM
ah thank you unresolved! i for some reason missed the news bulletin lol. Is there a way to look at past ones? cause i was curious on wanderer's too :x

Unresolved
07-04-2013, 06:10 PM
I don't think so. But those will probably be in the spreadsheet soon enough.

HKRosset
07-04-2013, 06:11 PM
ah thank you unresolved! i for some reason missed the news bulletin lol. Is there a way to look at past ones? cause i was curious on wanderer's too :x

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=0

Thats probably the best thing you'll find, also for starting this week you've gotten pretty lucky(?) I'm not very experienced btw :L.

Roark
07-04-2013, 06:11 PM
the stats posted are likely for the plus version

rhithik
07-04-2013, 06:18 PM
yeah it seemed high so i guessed it was plus. Wish i was THAT lucky lol. But yeah, i use the Docs for other armors just doesnt have new ones i guess :X

Thanks for the help though guys!

Madpapaya
07-04-2013, 06:22 PM
What level do the level 70 armors have to reach to unlock the plus version?

deathexe
07-04-2013, 06:24 PM

Level 35 for 70 armors

tonedge
07-04-2013, 06:31 PM
*** = 20 **** = 35

Madpapaya
07-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Thanks

One more question I am trying to roots for swamp shaman. Normal is giving me hydra scales like crazy. Anyone have some good luck with another difficulty?

Unresolved
07-04-2013, 07:28 PM
Thanks

One more question I am trying to roots for swamp shaman. Normal is giving me hydra scales like crazy. Anyone have some good luck with another difficulty?

I had the best luck in normal. It took me 1-2 days to get all the roots I needed for the regular and + versions.

orientalexpress
07-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi, was just wondering if Infernal Lord+ was worth getting?
I have my big 4 and I'm trying to get the normal version now by collecting pieces, was just wondering if its even worth getting it?

deathexe
07-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi, was just wondering if Infernal Lord+ was worth getting?
I have my big 4 and I'm trying to get the normal version now by collecting pieces, was just wondering if its even worth getting it?

Infernal lord+ is one of the better storyline 70+ armors, go for it.

Chinesemafia
07-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Just wondering how ds people lvl der armors dat fast, for all i kno most of the players hv like 4 armorsmith.. I kno dat legendary armors are hard to lvl as well do they buy boost armors or strictly snakeskins all the way???

deathexe
07-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Just wondering how ds people lvl der armors dat fast, for all i kno most of the players hv like 4 armorsmith.. I kno dat legendary armors are hard to lvl as well do they buy boost armors or strictly snakeskins all the way???

Some of us fuse two basics together to get 50 EP armors. Essentially, that's 200ep every 10 minutes, though it costs a lot of gold an fusion stars. Some of us use the armors we get from dpc to enhance too.

Chinesemafia
07-05-2013, 12:38 AM
Some of us fuse two basics together to get 50 EP armors. Essentially, that's 200ep every 10 minutes, though it costs a lot of gold an fusion stars. Some of us use the armors we get from dpc to enhance too.

Hmm u meant to say u combine basic water to air? Then thats 50ep? Its pretty ec to do but really expensive..

deathexe
07-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Hmm u meant to say u combine basic water to air? Then thats 50ep? Its pretty ec to do but really expensive..

No, like basic fire/earth, water/spirit, spirit/air, fire/air. It's usually not done by newer players, it puts a huge strain on your gold. You'll need at least 100k per 4 slots, not including the enhance cost.

Chinesemafia
07-05-2013, 12:57 AM
No, like basic fire/earth, water/spirit, spirit/air, fire/air. It's usually not done by newer players, it puts a huge strain on your gold. You'll need at least 100k per 4 slots, not including the enhance cost.

I dont get it, tot ws ec then it became complicated, cn u explain further if u dnt mind? Tnx

deathexe
07-05-2013, 01:01 AM
I dont get it, tot ws ec then it became complicated, cn u explain further if u dnt mind? Tnx

To get 50ep armors, you fuse Basics based on the element combinations I stated above.

Nomad#1
07-05-2013, 01:53 AM
(1) Do I get more "GOLD/HOUR" when I upgrade the "Training Field" to tier 2 or 3 ??
(2) What will happen, when I uninstall the game ? Do I have to start from the beginning (?) or is my gamescore saved (?)

Marco_
07-05-2013, 01:59 AM
(1) Do I get more "GOLD/HOUR" when I upgrade the "Training Field" to tier 2 or 3 ??
(2) What will happen, when I uninstall the game ? Do I have to start from the beginning (?) or is my gamescore saved (?)
1) gold/hour scales proportionally with the max gold value. (in other words: time to hit the max stays the same on all 3 levels of a building.)
2) AFAIK it's all saved server-side, but linked to your specific device.

Of topic:
They sure crafted the interface of this game masterfully: options that cost gems always have bigger buttons or are to the left of the options that don't, so if you're tired or in a hurry, your autopilot will at some point in time click that "waste some gems on something useless" button... -_-

Eunuchorn
07-05-2013, 02:06 AM
50 EP Combos:
• Spirit+H2O
• Spirit+Air
• Fire+Air
• Fire+Earth
• Crius + Fire mono
• Atlantean + Spirit mono
• Living Flame + Air mono

ronaldocyh
07-05-2013, 02:38 AM
I would like to know how is the ranking of the weekly pvp tournament determined?
Sometime, I see players with lower scores than me having a higher ranking, why?

Raistmar
07-05-2013, 03:21 AM
I would like to know how is the ranking of the weekly pvp tournament determined?
Sometime, I see players with lower scores than me having a higher ranking, why?

It's not a live update. So they might have pushed their points up minutes before the tourney ended.

Bayglez
07-05-2013, 04:08 AM
Best way to farm for fusion stones? Just hope for the best while farming snakeskins or is there a better option.

deathexe
07-05-2013, 04:19 AM
Best way to farm for fusion stones? Just hope for the best while farming snakeskins or is there a better option.

There isn't a best way, just go about your material farming - killing bosses as per normal, with an SA of course.