PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

destructorII
05-18-2013, 07:38 AM
Hey guys, just read through a couple pages of posts and just wanted a final verification that plus versions of epic armors get unlocked at level 35. A reply confirming this would be greatly appreciated, because i was so sure they unlock at 20. In fact, i got the half-dragon up to 20 and was kinda both confused and frustrated at why the + didn't unlock and threw it into enhancing some low tier armor.

Furthermore, how can armors like the black kaleidescope have a plus version. Unless, is it possible to get black metal fragments from the chests?

(P.S. This is an awesome thread which is definitely followed by an awesome community. Thank you for creating this)

deathexe
05-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Hey guys, just read through a couple pages of posts and just wanted a final verification that plus versions of epic armors get unlocked at level 35. A reply confirming this would be greatly appreciated, because i was so sure they unlock at 20. In fact, i got the half-dragon up to 20 and was kinda both confused and frustrated at why the + didn't unlock and threw it into enhancing some low tier armor.

Furthermore, how can armors like the black kaleidescope have a plus version. Unless, is it possible to get black metal fragments from the chests?

(P.S. This is an awesome thread which is definitely followed by an awesome community. Thank you for creating this)

Four star armors unlock at 35, three stars unlock at 20. Pity you wasted the half dragon ><

You can get +versions of the unceafteble armor from the dark prince chest only.

I'm glad this thread has helped you :)

windkatar
05-18-2013, 09:43 AM
Currently maxed AA, Crius and HH +, on the way to maxing Living flame +. Given that snakeskin has no element similarity, is it still worth it to use it to max my Living flame?

And currently I've been consistently trying to farm the kraken for swamp shaman but i've only gotten 6 roots after like aalmost 20 runs.. is it worth it to keep camping at kraken until i've gotten a swamp shaman, seeing how useful it is for infernal lord stage?

does anyone know whats the stats of the starsong non plus version? like how many points per upgrade? thinking of replacing my spectral captain since it seems like even a starsong shroud is stronger than a spectral+

deathexe
05-18-2013, 09:52 AM
Currently maxed AA, Crius and HH +, on the way to maxing Living flame +. Given that snakeskin has no element similarity, is it still worth it to use it to max my Living flame?

And currently I've been consistently trying to farm the kraken for swamp shaman but i've only gotten 6 roots after like aalmost 20 runs.. is it worth it to keep camping at kraken until i've gotten a swamp shaman, seeing how useful it is for infernal lord stage?

does anyone know whats the stats of the starsong non plus version? like how many points per upgrade? thinking of replacing my spectral captain since it seems like even a starsong shroud is stronger than a spectral+

Using snakeskin is still the only way because it takes too long to farm the other level 50 armors. Fusing 50ep armors for enchancing a level 50 armor is out of the question anyways.

Swamp shaman is always useful cause of its tankyness. It's the first 70+ armor I ever got and I still use it. I'd say go for it.

I'm not too sure, mine will be done in 6 hours. Spreadsheet isn't updated either, so you'll have to wait for the information.

lebodolphin
05-18-2013, 11:43 AM
What stage would you guys recommend leveling? I'm currently at lv 56, and kinda weak tbh

Slevinn
05-18-2013, 12:54 PM
What stage would you guys recommend leveling? I'm currently at lv 56, and kinda weak tbh
Just play quests best way to level is newest area

Siun
05-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Other then buying the 11 chests can I get it in one chest?

Sjedwards94
05-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Other then buying the 11 chests can I get it in one chest?

Yes, but the chances have been hypothesised to be as low as 0.1% each time you open a chest

KingPoop
05-18-2013, 08:36 PM
So, I was 1 win away from unlocking the 51 boss awards. While I was farming snakeskins I received the awards as if I defeated the boss, but I didn't. And, it moved me on to the next level (52). Has this happened to anyone?

Thatzme
05-18-2013, 08:52 PM
So, I was 1 win away from unlocking the 51 boss awards. While I was farming snakeskins I received the awards as if I defeated the boss, but I didn't. And, it moved me on to the next level (52). Has this happened to anyone?

It happened to me at lvl 35 too. Think i was grinding snakeskin when it happened - got the rewards and I was like "did i just get a free pass?"

lturn
05-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Hi there, i've been trying to farm for materials, however I'm unable to receive the loots from monsters i killed. I'm only able to receive the 'loots' from the last monster of every wave.

ie, if the wave have 4 monsters, drops from the first 3 monsters are not received by me. eg if all 4 drop
1x fire shard each, i'll only get 1 fire shard (from the last mob).

helphelp!

Ominousz
05-18-2013, 09:01 PM
It happened to me at lvl 35 too. Think i was grinding snakeskin when it happened - got the rewards and I was like "did i just get a free pass?"

/me is enviousssssss xDDD

Ominousz
05-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Hi there, i've been trying to farm for materials, however I'm unable to receive the loots from monsters i killed. I'm only able to receive the 'loots' from the last monster of every wave.

ie, if the wave have 4 monsters, drops from the first 3 monsters are not received by me. eg if all 4 drop
1x fire shard each, i'll only get 1 fire shard (from the last mob).

helphelp!

its ok, that's how its supposed to be! :)

u need to kill the last monster in each wave to receive loots, if you look closely, each monster behind the one you killed "gathers" the loot, meaning that killing the last one gives u all the loot from that wave

Ominousz
05-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Using snakeskin is still the only way because it takes too long to farm the other level 50 armors. Fusing 50ep armors for enchancing a level 50 armor is out of the question anyways.

Swamp shaman is always useful cause of its tankyness. It's the first 70+ armor I ever got and I still use it. I'd say go for it.

I'm not too sure, mine will be done in 6 hours. Spreadsheet isn't updated either, so you'll have to wait for the information.

i was thinking of maxing all big four except LF because of that reason, how necessary is LF in your opinion?

lturn
05-18-2013, 09:21 PM
its ok, that's how its supposed to be! :)

u need to kill the last monster in each wave to receive loots, if you look closely, each monster behind the one you killed "gathers" the loot, meaning that killing the last one gives u all the loot from that wave

Oh right... HAHA! thanks man! (:

Thatzme
05-18-2013, 09:25 PM
/me is enviousssssss xDDD

Don't envy me, it also means I have to kill lvl 44 boss to get the 50 mats :(

Ominousz
05-18-2013, 10:02 PM
i dont envy at all now O_o having a hard time getting to 43 after all :)

Ziploc
05-18-2013, 10:10 PM
how do i get sky guardian+?

Thatzme
05-18-2013, 10:11 PM
i was thinking of maxing all big four except LF because of that reason, how necessary is LF in your opinion?

Imo, the most useful ones out of the big 4 are AA+ and Hydra+, still useful at higher lvls becos of it's elements mix. By the time i got to lvling a LF I was already grinding for lvl70 armours plus trying to lvl other epic boss armor, so didn't get down to it. It'll eventually get replaced by dark prince armor, but that is some grind away.

Thatzme
05-18-2013, 10:14 PM
how do i get sky guardian+?

There's been countless times this has been asked, all you guys need to do is be a lurker and search thru the threads and the answer is found.

Answer: sky guardian +, together with the other uncraftable plus versions, can only be found in opening the dark prince chests, which costs 20 gems each individually. Gl with that :)

lturn
05-18-2013, 10:21 PM
Hi all,

Isit better to upgrade Hydra Hunter's Mail or Steam Wizard's Robes? both have the same element combi,
except that SWR has 2 stars rarity and HHM only has 1 star rarity.

Neomagic
05-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Hi all,

Isit better to upgrade Hydra Hunter's Mail or Steam Wizard's Robes? both have the same element combi,
except that SWR has 2 stars rarity and HHM only has 1 star rarity.

Hi,

I recommend upgrading the Hydra Hunter's Mail to level 15 so you unlock Hydra Hunter's Mail+. Once unlocked, you can then craft a Hydra Hunter's Mail+ from the shop, the + version has better stats then the steam wizard.

Ominousz
05-18-2013, 10:29 PM
Imo, the most useful ones out of the big 4 are AA+ and Hydra+, still useful at higher lvls becos of it's elements mix. By the time i got to lvling a LF I was already grinding for lvl70 armours plus trying to lvl other epic boss armor, so didn't get down to it. It'll eventually get replaced by dark prince armor, but that is some grind away.

the thing is i have 6 lf, 4 chimera corps and 3 wind monarchs that i attained from some events (boss/arena), the question is would it be wise to use them on a LF+ or keep them for a lvl70 armor instead?
in short, maxing LF+ or skipping it altogether?

lturn
05-18-2013, 10:30 PM
Hi,

I recommend upgrading the Hydra Hunter's Mail to level 15 so you unlock Hydra Hunter's Mail+. Once unlocked, you can then craft a Hydra Hunter's Mail+ from the shop, the + version has better stats then the steam wizard.

RIGHT... then i kinda wasted some gold in upgrading steam ):

davis111
05-18-2013, 10:59 PM
Just curious on the "Monster Nest". Why is it 100k gold when it seems more lousier than a training field? Does it produce extreme fast gold when u upgrade further?

lebodolphin
05-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Just curious on the "Monster Nest". Why is it 100k gold when it seems more lousier than a training field? Does it produce extreme fast gold when u upgrade further?

i think because it takes only 1 space. For example 1 training field generate 1.1k/h, 2 nests make 1.4k/h
but then again the nests max gold is not that high so over-night collecting would not profit much.

Ominousz
05-18-2013, 11:17 PM
you also have a 1 slot on your castle which cant fit a training field there, most profitable would be monster nest

lturn
05-18-2013, 11:56 PM
Ok... i've so many questions and i cant seem to find the answer from the other threads too.

Is it better to enchance your armour with all basic amour? or enhance with armour thats 1 tier higher than basic?

Ie i want to enchance my hydra hunter mail, is it better to enchance it with just basic armours or better to enchance with seafoam armour & dragonflare amour?

Thatzme
05-18-2013, 11:59 PM
the thing is i have 6 lf, 4 chimera corps and 3 wind monarchs that i attained from some events (boss/arena), the question is would it be wise to use them on a LF+ or keep them for a lvl70 armor instead?
in short, maxing LF+ or skipping it altogether?

It really depends on how fast u r lvling. If u r a casual player, maxing LF would seem good cos it is a mid tier armor that can last you quite a while. If you r hardcore lvling though, u'll outgrow the armor pretty soon, the mats used on it could have been used for 70 armor. I chose to skip it cos i knew I was trying to reach 100 fast.

deathexe
05-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Ok... i've so many questions and i cant seem to find the answer from the other threads too.

Is it better to enchance your armour with all basic amour? or enhance with armour thats 1 tier higher than basic?

Ie i want to enchance my hydra hunter mail, is it better to enchance it with just basic armours or better to enchance with seafoam armour & dragonflare amour?

Usually starting of by enchancing with basic armor is the better choice. It's fast and not yet too expensive. On the other hand, when the armor starts to get higher up in levels, you'll start to realize that enchancing it multiple times with basics will start to get expensive. Therefore, it'll be cheaper, though slower, to use armors that give more EP but take longer to craft (like seafoam and snakeskin)

Thatzme
05-19-2013, 12:12 AM

Speed vs Gold
- basic armors takes only 5 min to craft. If u r making sure to churn out basic armor every 5 minutes, as compared to the seafoam/dragonflare which takes every 30min to craft.

Assuming elements match,
Basic armor gives 6 ep
Bext tier mono gives 10 ep

Which means in 30min, you'll 6x6 = 36 ep from basics, vs the 10 ep from the mono armor. If u r churning out 4 armor at one go, it'll be 24x6 = 144 ep from basics vs 4x10 = 40 from mono in 30 min.

- On the other hand, it'll cost more gold to keep using basic because with each increase in lvl of the armor the cost to enhance increases. If u r using the monos, u'll need less of them to increase to the lvl, u'll need more basics to increase the lvls. Hence the mono will be more cost efficient.

Recommendation:
You know ur playstyle. If u dun wanna monitor the crafting evey 5 min, then do mono and check in every 30 min. What I would personally do is, use basics to lvl to 20ish or so, the start using either mono or even snakeskin to lvl the rest.

Ominousz
05-19-2013, 12:15 AM
in addition to what death said above, you can calculate very easily:

assuming they having matching elements=>

Basic armor = 6 EP/300gold/5min
Mono Element = 10 EP/500 gold/30min
Dual Element (gold star) = 24 EP/3000gold/2hours

Formula would be as follows:
Enhance Point Cost(EPC for short:)) = (Craft Cost+Enhance Cost)/EP given by the armor

for example:

Enhance cost at lvl 1 = 150 so with basic armor=>
EPC = (150+300)/6 = 75

Enhance cost at lvl 1 with SnakeSkin=>
EPC = (3000+150)/24 = 131

I personally love to use basic armors till lvl 15-20 since its really fast while not too costly yet, but that's me, you should check your wallet and see what fits you best, you got the tools above :)

lturn
05-19-2013, 12:15 AM
Usually starting of by enchancing with basic armor is the better choice. It's fast and not yet too expensive. On the other hand, when the armor starts to get higher up in levels, you'll start to realize that enchancing it multiple times with basics will start to get expensive. Therefore, it'll be cheaper, though slower, to use armors that give more EP but take longer to craft (like seafoam and snakeskin)

So that would mean after maybe lvl 7, i'll have to start enhancing it with seafoam etc for quicker effect? alright, haha thanks!

Ominousz
05-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Speed vs Gold
- basic armors takes only 5 min to craft. If u r making sure to churn out basic armor every 5 minutes, as compared to the seafoam/dragonflare which takes every 30min to craft.

Assuming elements match,
Basic armor gives 6 ep
Bext tier mono gives 10 ep

Which means in 30min, you'll 6x6 = 36 ep from basics, vs the 10 ep from the mono armor. If u r churning out 4 armor at one go, it'll be 24x6 = 144 ep from basics vs 4x10 = 40 from mono in 30 min.

- On the other hand, it'll cost more gold to keep using basic because with each increase in lvl of the armor the cost to enhance increases. If u r using the monos, u'll need less of them to increase to the lvl, u'll need more basics to increase the lvls. Hence the mono will be more cost efficient.

Recommendation:
You know ur playstyle. If u dun wanna monitor the crafting evey 5 min, then do mono and check in every 30 min. What I would personally do is, use basics to lvl to 20ish or so, the start using either mono or even snakeskin to lvl the rest.

we are a bunch of helpful guys xD

deathexe
05-19-2013, 12:18 AM
So that would mean after maybe lvl 7, i'll have to start enhancing it with seafoam etc for quicker effect? alright, haha thanks!

Depends on the amount of gold you have. So if you find that you constantly don't have enough good after enchancing, it may be time to switch to another armor to enchance. Though snakeskin should more or less be the maximum you Gould be crafting.

davis111
05-19-2013, 12:36 AM
Just curious, what do u guys do with you nemesis armour after the event is over?

deathexe
05-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Just curious, what do u guys do with you nemesis armour after the event is over?

Usually fuse them with another armorenter them for enchancement or keep them for collection's sake if they look really good.

BethMo
05-19-2013, 01:03 AM
I use the basic armors to at least level 20, or 25 if I've got a lot of cash built up. Then the second tier armors until 48-53ish, again depending on cash. Then I start throwing snakeskin at it. Any random higher rank armors I end up with, I try to use on level 60+ armor when it's getting really pricey to enhance.

Sideshot
05-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Dragons and Knights is stuck on the 'No connection' screen, and I don't know how to fix it, can anyone
help? :(

Keymoe
05-19-2013, 02:07 AM
Dragons and Knights is stuck on the 'No connection' screen, and I don't know how to fix it, can anyone help? :(
Restart the app.

Sideshot
05-19-2013, 02:27 AM
Restart the app.

Thanks! :) :) :) :)

Sportsgrunt
05-19-2013, 07:08 AM
How do you get nemesis armour? And after you get it is it yours to keep foever

deathexe
05-19-2013, 07:13 AM
How do you get nemesis armour? And after you get it is it yours to keep foever

Dark prince chest. Yes, it is :)

destructorII
05-19-2013, 07:47 AM
Ok guys, just finished crafting the starsong armor. The stats increase by 6 for attack and by 9 for defense. When i craft the plus version i'll post the stat info here, but that'll take approximately 3-4 days (i.e 1 day or a bit more to reach the lvl 43 boss and another 2 days for the crafting process).

But i gotta say, this armor is the most pansiest looking armor EVER, i mean it looks like a freakin purple and baby blue night robe for the males and a ******* dress for the females. I so don't want to max this ****ty looking armor, but the elements and stats are pretty good, but i've already put in quite a bit of resources (like a combined total of 50 rare and super-rare armors into getting this to 35). I would've slowly crafted basic armors in sets of 4 but my ******* storage was full >_<. Again, its got good a good element combo and good final stats, but it looks like utter ****.

deathexe
05-19-2013, 07:53 AM
Ok guys, just finished crafting the starsong armor. The stats increase by 6 for attack and by 9 for defense. When i craft the plus version i'll post the stat info here, but that'll take approximately 3-4 days (i.e 1 day or a bit more to reach the lvl 43 boss and another 2 days for the crafting process).

But i gotta say, this armor is the most pansiest looking armor EVER, i mean it looks like a freakin purple and baby blue night robe for the males and a ******* dress for the females. I so don't want to max this ****ty looking armor, but the elements and stats are pretty good, but i've already put in quite a bit of resources (like a combined total of 50 rare and super-rare armors into getting this to 35). I would've slowly crafted basic armors in sets of 4 but my ******* storage was full >_<. Again, its got good a good element combo and good final stats, but it looks like utter ****.

The stats for the final armor are 932 and 1232, so since you've already unlocked the +version for crafting you can look at its initial stats and calculate the stat growth.

I'm hoping the armor looks better on the female character though :/

starkthunder
05-19-2013, 08:37 AM
hmm does the damage differ depending on the knight that wearing the armor? for ex.
hydra hunter does it do the same damage on the water knight as it does on the fire knight. Or does it do fire damage from the fire knight and water damage if the water knight has it?

Balthasar
05-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Stats for starsong armor + start at 380/404

destructorII
05-19-2013, 08:43 AM
The stats for the final armor are 932 and 1232, so since you've already unlocked the +version for crafting you can look at its initial stats and calculate the stat growth.

I'm hoping the armor looks better on the female character though :/

Oh no, my bad. I kinda exaggerated xD, i only got it to lvl 33, will get it to 35 in the next hour. But even if i get it to lvl 35, will i be able to unlock the plus version even without having enough materials to create one?

Another question if you don't mind, is even though i know the starting stats for the plus version, how would i be able to calculate the stat growth without being able to lvl it by at least one level?

starkthunder
05-19-2013, 09:26 AM
once u unlock the+ version the stats listed on the boss page are the final stats for the + version I believe.

deathexe
05-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Oh no, my bad. I kinda exaggerated xD, i only got it to lvl 33, will get it to 35 in the next hour. But even if i get it to lvl 35, will i be able to unlock the plus version even without having enough materials to create one?

Another question if you don't mind, is even though i know the starting stats for the plus version, how would i be able to calculate the stat growth without being able to lvl it by at least one level?

You just have to take the final stats of the armor, minus the initial stats of the armor divide by 69.

Ominousz
05-19-2013, 03:45 PM
is there any thread about the Big Four Enhancing ? Like how much EP they need to max or how much EP is required for certain lvl?

aznzeon
05-19-2013, 04:04 PM
is there any thread about the Big Four Enhancing ? Like how much EP they need to max or how much EP is required for certain lvl?

I'm pretty sure enhancing any lvl 50 armor takes the same amount of EP, and I'm also pretty sure there is a thread for it. But hey what do i know I'm new too haha. But yeah just snoop around a bit, the seniors on this thread answer a lot of repeated questions just trying to take some load off =)

Eunuchorn
05-19-2013, 04:35 PM
Tip #1: never enhance /50 armors
Tip #2: only enhance /50+ armors if you already have 3 70/70's

Ominousz
05-19-2013, 04:56 PM

dont understand..
first tip i get it, never get the 50 armor, only the + version..
but tip 2? can u elaborate?

600RR
05-20-2013, 01:07 AM
dont understand..
first tip i get it, never get the 50 armor, only the + version..
but tip 2? can u elaborate?

He's reffering to when you're a high level such as he is. In your instance I presume you're still sub 60 in which case I would advise you continue to level your /50+ to max in order to progress through the story mode.

Rangzona
05-20-2013, 03:13 AM

I get this is a higher level tip, but just for the sake of information what do you mean about the second tip. Don't worry about 50+ (probly excluding the big four) till you got 3 or more 70's therefor being easer giting armor enhancing your level 50 armors, or am I completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

deathexe
05-20-2013, 03:17 AM
I get this is a higher level tip, but just for the sake of information what do you mean about the second tip. Don't worry about 50+ (probly excluding the big four) till you got 3 or more 70's therefor being easer giting armor enhancing your level 50 armors, or am I completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

I can't really understand haha. What's giting?

Rangzona
05-20-2013, 03:21 AM
I can't really understand haha. What's giting?

My bad I meant to say getting

deathexe
05-20-2013, 03:28 AM
My bad I meant to say getting

I guess it means dont brother with 50+ armors till you get your end game 70 armors. Though this would apply to higher leveled players.

Iamofownage
05-20-2013, 08:08 AM
I just haw a couple of important questions that I was hoping could be answered:
1. Best Combination for Sky Guardian
2. Any combination or best to get half dragon warrior armor
3. How you can get flowstone+ armor (ex: what level you get regular to or if it's from chance chests.
4. Would you take starsong armor over hydra?

Boersky
05-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Hello

I tried to fuse Seafoam armor+ (level 1) and Dragonflame armor+ (level 1) twice and i got Hydra Hunter's Mail twice, but i want to get Rageborn Armor, so how do i get it?

Sportsgrunt
05-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Can anyone tell me if the 4 star Tortiseshell Aegis is craftable. I just got it to lvl 30 and it did not say if i was able to craft the + version now?

Miyabi
05-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Can anyone tell me if the 4 star Tortiseshell Aegis is craftable. I just got it to lvl 30 and it did not say if i was able to craft the + version now?

U unlock the + version at lv35, and yes its craftable if u have another 50mats to craft it after u unlock + version.

yyace
05-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Hello

I tried to fuse Seafoam armor+ (level 1) and Dragonflame armor+ (level 1) twice and i got Hydra Hunter's Mail twice, but i want to get Rageborn Armor, so how do i get it?

keep trying, you will get it eventually

Boersky
05-20-2013, 02:54 PM
keep trying, you will get it eventually

I will, thanks for the reply!

Raistmar
05-20-2013, 04:09 PM
Best combo in my opinion is Living Flame + Atlantanean Avenger. The best elemental combos you can get Fire/water = Flame Hunter, spirit/water = blackfrost, spirit/air = sky guardian. As for fire/air its a 50 ep armor.

Takes alot of armor space but try combining like 5-6 pairs at one go instead of just one or two at a time.

Ominousz
05-20-2013, 04:40 PM
what armor/s would be recommended after maxing the big four?

Raistmar
05-20-2013, 05:41 PM
If you get the + version of this week's boss armor that's a good armor to max. If not either swamp shaman or infernal.

Iamofownage
05-20-2013, 06:07 PM
3. How you can get flowstone+ armor (ex: what level you get regular to or if it's from chance chests.

Ominousz
05-20-2013, 06:31 PM
If you get the + version of this week's boss armor that's a good armor to max. If not either swamp shaman or infernal.

Im on 36 atm :PP
too much tension i hope i get it, if not will do as adviced, thanks!

Thatzme
05-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Has anyone else noticed that some of the final att/def of armors are slightly more than the actual stats ingame? I know the final stats are being calced by spreadsheet formula based on the increase in stats per lvl, but for fear of screwing the spreadsheet up I'm apprehensive abt editing it lol.

And info for the stats inc for aegis non plus is wrong, that's why the final def is wrong :( In my lvling of the armor I neglected the increment lol, can someone with the info update it pls? :)

Thatzme
05-20-2013, 06:45 PM

1. There's no best combination, except if u use rarer armor to fuse the chances are higher. I got mine from crius+ and living flame+ after 6 tries.

2. Not sure if u can get half dragon armor from fusing, can anyone confirm this? Infernal (same elements) can be fused, same principle as above, the rarer the armor the higher the chances. I got an infernal from living flame+ and crius+ also while trying for the sky guardian, think it was my second try.

3. Flowstone+ is from dpc only

4. These 2 armor have different elements mix for diff purposes. Ofc I would go for starsong as it has superior stats, and a nice element mix to counter armors like deep dragon or shaman in the arena. However, given that the best 2 fire/water armors are flamehunter (dpc or fusing) and exo (crafting or dpc), hydra is ur next best bet in the arena for taking out armors such as half dragon/infernal and darkprince/regalia, which is what most line ups consist of. That's why I see so many 100+ players still using hydra for that pvp element.

Mike Stanley
05-20-2013, 06:52 PM

I'm pretty positive that for **** you need to lvl the armor up to 35 not 30 for the + version correct if I'm wrong

Sir.
05-20-2013, 07:12 PM
I'm pretty positive that for **** you need to lvl the armor up to 35 not 30 for the + version correct if I'm wrong

You're right.

indonesian
05-21-2013, 12:20 AM
hello

im from indonesian

sorry if my english is not good enough

1. well, i need some help from anyone to kill the sirens once more to craft the starsong shroud, im not sure to spend my real money to buy gems to adding an epic energy, because ive tried to kill sirens in step 14 to 15 for 3 days, but i always get stuck, maybe i need someone who has special armor which could kill her easily.

2. i just reach the lvl 46, but only with a suck armor

here is my list of armor:
asura 15/50
atlantean 15/50
chimera 20/50
crius 31/50
flamestrom 15/50
monstrous 15/50
dragonflame 30/30
exorcist 15/50
forgemaster 10/50
hydra 15/50
lighting lord 10/50
livingflame 10/50
stormrage 10/50
wind monarc 1/50

i dunno what to do with those armor, im too bad in fusing armor cause so far i dont find a good combination which could gives me good armor.

is there anyone could give me a combination based on my armor list above?

3. in lv 46, i just open caballero desert lv mighty, is it too fast?

4. oh yeah, in my castle, ive built 1 guard tower+3, 2 guard tower+2, 2 catedral+2, 1 crystal conservatory, 1 tavern+2, 2 training field.

which one is the good building which can give me golds in big amounts? should i spend my real money to buy gems?

thanks you anyone :o

deathexe
05-21-2013, 12:31 AM
1) if you can't make it to 15, then don't force it. The normal version of the armor is pretty useless unless its the +versions.

2) go for the big 4 armors (Atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+, crius+ and living flame+) these armors are the ones you should be going for. At least 3 of them will be a good idea to have a good armor foundation for later stages.

3) That's a quite okay pace I would say

4) Go for training fields If you don't play often because they have a decent gold per hour rate and can hold quite a large sum of gold.

5) at your level, there's really not much point to buy gems unless you want to use it to upgrade your castle. When you're higher leveled, you can consider opening the dark prince chest to get nemesis armors for bossing

By the way, I wouldn't recommend fusing armors since you're still low leveled.

indonesian
05-21-2013, 12:39 AM
too bad, i dont have any + armor, those all just a normal version lol

do you mind to help me t kill the sirens? :rolleyes:

i dont want it happen again, just like an even last week, i only could defeat faerie to 14 and i cant make it 15 :(

well i though it was easier to keep enhancing armor till it have strongest stat, but oh i dont hv much gold, looks like gree wants to robbing me soon :rolleyes:

deathexe
05-21-2013, 12:49 AM
too bad, i dont have any + armor, those all just a normal version lol

do you mind to help me t kill the sirens? :rolleyes:

i dont want it happen again, just like an even last week, i only could defeat faerie to 14 and i cant make it 15 :(

well i though it was easier to keep enhancing armor till it have strongest stat, but oh i dont hv much gold, looks like gree wants to robbing me soon :rolleyes:

You have to craft the + versions of armor. For example, in the case of atlantean avenger, you wod need to level the normal atlantean avenger to 15 before you can craft the +version of it by getting the required materials.

I don't have any space in my friend list now at the moment, but I'll delete a few friends to make space when the next boss comes.

By the way, there's no point enchancing lousy armors cause their stat growth will be quite bad. It's best to ho for the big 4

indonesian
05-21-2013, 01:06 AM
You have to craft the + versions of armor. For example, in the case of atlantean avenger, you wod need to level the normal atlantean avenger to 15 before you can craft the +version of it by getting the required materials.

I don't have any space in my friend list now at the moment, but I'll delete a few friends to make space when the next boss comes.

By the way, there's no point enchancing lousy armors cause their stat growth will be quite bad. It's best to ho for the big 4

my atlantean is already at 15, an i need to enhance it again till i get the + version right?

Bloodlust
05-21-2013, 01:08 AM
What is/are the best stage(s) for leveling to level 100?
I've been reading around and can't find the answer, but I think it's been hinted that during late game, the normal level of Haunted Citadel is pretty good for getting the job done. Can someone confirm this or suggest a good stage to level on?

In case it's dependent on my situation, I'm level 73 with all 4 of the +big 4 maxed out and working on shaman+ and infernal lord+. Thanks!

Thatzme
05-21-2013, 01:49 AM
my atlantean is already at 15, an i need to enhance it again till i get the + version right?

Once it reaches lvl 15, there will be a pop up that says u can now craft the + version. So u need to craft the plus version, the original one will stay as a non-plus.

Thatzme
05-21-2013, 01:54 AM
I've been reading around and can't find the answer, but I think it's been hinted that during late game, the normal level of Haunted Citadel is pretty good for getting the job done. Can someone confirm this or suggest a good stage to level on?

In case it's dependent on my situation, I'm level 73 with all 4 of the +big 4 maxed out and working on shaman+ and infernal lord+. Thanks!

Yeah indeed the normal stage for haunted citadel is nice for late game lvling around 80+ when u can clr it rather comfortably.

I suggest just doing misty marsh normal stage at ur lvl first, followed by zephyr plateau, before moving on to haunted citadel.

indonesian
05-21-2013, 03:26 AM
Once it reaches lvl 15, there will be a pop up that says u can now craft the + version. So u need to craft the plus version, the original one will stay as a non-plus.

oh ya i forgot it, ive received the pop up message a few days ago.
now i just need to enhance it and its should be easier to kill the boss right?

deathexe
05-21-2013, 04:18 AM
oh ya i forgot it, ive received the pop up message a few days ago.
now i just need to enhance it and its should be easier to kill the boss right?

You need to get the materials to re craft the armor as a + version first.

davis111
05-21-2013, 04:34 AM
Hi all, i understand i have asked this previous thread.
I am level 61 currently and have cleared level 37 boss and i feel that i might have problems later on.

Should i spend my gems on sirens to get the remaining materials to craft starsong+?

Keymoe
05-21-2013, 05:53 AM
Hi all, i understand i have asked this previous thread.
I am level 61 currently and have cleared level 37 boss and i feel that i might have problems later on.

Should i spend my gems on sirens to get the remaining materials to craft starsong+?

Personally, I don't think you should. Just wait until you can get all the mats without blowing gems to craft the +version of the armour. If you're at lv.37 at lv.61 you can prob hit 43 by 67+ to be honest. Just keep enhancing the armours you use in the arena and when faminh.

davis111
05-21-2013, 05:55 AM
Personally, I don't think you should. Just wait until you can get all the mats without blowing gems to craft the +version of the armour. If you're at lv.37 at lv.61 you can prob hit 43 by 67+ to be honest. Just keep enhancing the armours you use in the arena and when faminh.

Yeah but the event is ending on 22 May. I am not sure if i can reach that level as its 9pm here already.

Keymoe
05-21-2013, 05:57 AM
Yeah but the event is ending on 22 May. I am not sure if i can reach that level as its 9pm here already.
Doesn't matter - it's only relevant to one time zone. + wait another week. You could aim for a better looking armour with possibly better stats.

davis111
05-21-2013, 06:06 AM
Doesn't matter - it's only relevant to one time zone. + wait another week. You could aim for a better looking armour with possibly better stats.

well okay. Thanks. Btw the event will end on 22 May 0000hrs or 23May 0000hrs?

Raistmar
05-21-2013, 06:41 AM
well okay. Thanks. Btw the event will end on 22 May 0000hrs or 23May 0000hrs?

If I'm not wrong you arein the time zone GMT+8. If so the event will end for you on thursday 8am.

indonesian
05-21-2013, 08:38 AM
i feel bored in waiting for my training field giving me a lot of gold :rolleyes:

btw im really feels bad when im open the dpc with my only 20 gems and its just giving me monarch :(:mad: i thought it will be a better armor :eek:

RockLee
05-21-2013, 09:19 AM

It's cool that you have maxed all the big 4s cos they are really useful to help you level. My suggestion will be as such. Use your Fire, Water and Main Knight to level at Haunted Citadel using the Hydra+ Armor. Always start the normal stage with 2 knights, 1 with the Hydra+, the other can be AA+ or Cirus+. Then once your first knight with the Hydra+ armor dies, finish that rd with your 2nd knight to collect the exp and then flee from the stage. Start over again with another knight with the Hydra+ Armor and another 2nd knight.

Repeat this for Cloud and Earth knight with AA+ and Cirus+ respectively. However for the spirit knight, go to zephyr plateau with the same method using Living Flame armor. The reason being Haunted Citadel normal stage has mostly fire based monsters which is strong against spirit knight no matter what armor he/she wears.

With this, you can level 4-5 levels a day, depending on your playing time. In any case your Shaman+ becomes strong than your cirus+ or Hydra+, equip your earth and water knight with Shaman+. Will be even better.

clevoh
05-21-2013, 10:17 AM
I have collected 99 fusion stones. Any tips on what to do with them all?

aznzeon
05-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Hey guys, im 61 or so at the moment i have aa+ maxed and hydra+ about 30 and the other two about 15 right now. I just got to the sunken craken and was just wondering of the spectral captain + is any good? Hmm a lot of people reconmended it while others said no (from what i gathered around the forum anyway). Looking at the stats myself they seem mediocre at best and is succeeded by the swamp shaman in all aspects. Should i just wait till misty marsh for shaman? thanks guys

Slevinn
05-21-2013, 02:06 PM
I have collected 99 fusion stones. Any tips on what to do with them all?

Fuse basic armors together and use those for enhancing. You will get 50 points per armor (200 Total) but it will cost alot

Souly
05-21-2013, 02:08 PM
1) Should I use maxed out Basic Armors to enhance my Big Four non + Armors or should I use not maxed out Basic Armors
1) Same Question for when I unlocked the + Version of the Big Four.

Sorry for my bad English. :s

Slevinn
05-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Hey guys, im 61 or so at the moment i have aa+ maxed and hydra+ about 30 and the other two about 15 right now. I just got to the sunken craken and was just wondering of the spectral captain + is any good? Hmm a lot of people reconmended it while others said no (from what i gathered around the forum anyway). Looking at the stats myself they seem mediocre at best and is succeeded by the swamp shaman in all aspects. Should i just wait till misty marsh for shaman? thanks guys

Spectral Captain is not worth it any more since the new boss armor and the blackfrost rainment. On the other hand the swamp shaman is still very useful and it's + version has useful stats

Slevinn
05-21-2013, 02:13 PM
1) Should I use maxed out Basic Armors to enhance my Big Four non + Armors or should I use not maxed out Basic Armors
1) Same Question for when I unlocked the + Version of the Big Four.

Sorry for my bad English. :s

1. Don't max out the basic armors, it cost too much time and money. When you are enhancing an armor you get a standard amount for level 1 armor. The higher the level is will only give you a few point more. Not worth it at all.
2. Only level the big four armors till you unlock the + version. When you have that unlocked go craft that and max those armors.
Protip: you can also farm the gorgon warmistress (medusa) on valor stage to get snakeskin armors. Those are used by most players to enhance their armors

Bloodlust
05-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Yeah indeed the normal stage for haunted citadel is nice for late game lvling around 80+ when u can clr it rather comfortably.

I suggest just doing misty marsh normal stage at ur lvl first, followed by zephyr plateau, before moving on to haunted citadel.

It's cool that you have maxed all the big 4s cos they are really useful to help you level. My suggestion will be as such. Use your Fire, Water and Main Knight to level at Haunted Citadel using the Hydra+ Armor. Always start the normal stage with 2 knights, 1 with the Hydra+, the other can be AA+ or Cirus+. Then once your first knight with the Hydra+ armor dies, finish that rd with your 2nd knight to collect the exp and then flee from the stage. Start over again with another knight with the Hydra+ Armor and another 2nd knight.

Repeat this for Cloud and Earth knight with AA+ and Cirus+ respectively. However for the spirit knight, go to zephyr plateau with the same method using Living Flame armor. The reason being Haunted Citadel normal stage has mostly fire based monsters which is strong against spirit knight no matter what armor he/she wears.

With this, you can level 4-5 levels a day, depending on your playing time. In any case your Shaman+ becomes strong than your cirus+ or Hydra+, equip your earth and water knight with Shaman+. Will be even better.

Thank you both! This is very helpful! :)

Ominousz
05-21-2013, 05:02 PM
1. Don't max out the basic armors, it cost too much time and money. When you are enhancing an armor you get a standard amount for level 1 armor. The higher the level is will only give you a few point more. Not worth it at all.
2. Only level the big four armors till you unlock the + version. When you have that unlocked go craft that and max those armors.
Protip: you can also farm the gorgon warmistress (medusa) on valor stage to get snakeskin armors. Those are used by most players to enhance their armors

any reason why you recommend specifically on valor stage?

deathexe
05-21-2013, 06:07 PM
any reason why you recommend specifically on valor stage?

Actually you should either be doing the epic stage or the normal stage.

Keymoe
05-21-2013, 06:13 PM
I do my snakeskin runs on honor.

BethMo
05-21-2013, 06:22 PM
I saw a suit of armor in the Arena today that I hadn't seen before. It is mostly blue, with half a globe as its shield. I killed it too fast to notice the elements, but now I'm curious what it was. Can anyone identify it from that description?

deathexe
05-21-2013, 06:55 PM
I saw a suit of armor in the Arena today that I hadn't seen before. It is mostly blue, with half a globe as its shield. I killed it too fast to notice the elements, but now I'm curious what it was. Can anyone identify it from that description?

It's the latest boss armor, starsong shroud.

Ominousz
05-21-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm working towards my next armor, which should be Swamp Shamans as been adviced, should i try to fuze it then lvl to unlock or not bother and craft it both times?

Rangzona
05-21-2013, 08:01 PM
I'm trying to farm snakeskin but 8 times in a role I am getting stone slabs. Is it purely luck or is their some thing I'm doing wrong. I I do the stage on epic with one knight at a time I can use that knights usually 4 times untill they are low on hp.

Raistmar
05-21-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm trying to farm snakeskin but 8 times in a role I am getting stone slabs. Is it purely luck or is their some thing I'm doing wrong. I I do the stage on epic with one knight at a time I can use that knights usually 4 times untill they are low on hp.

That's just bad luck. Epic stage is the best place to get them snake skins.

I'm working towards my next armor, which should be Swamp Shamans as been adviced, should i try to fuze it then lvl to unlock or not bother and craft it both times?

I wouldn't recommend on it, if you're gonna use common or uncommon the most likely result you will get it is a snake skin. That's 25k and a fusion stone wasted. I know it can be frustrating getting the roots but fusing is too unreliable. You're gonna be wasting a lot of gold doing that.

Ominousz
05-21-2013, 08:12 PM
then what armor is worth getting through fuzing?

Raistmar
05-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Infernal lord is fire and earth so using crius + living flame is a good combo because you have the chance of getting sky guardian as well.

But in my opinion the best element combo for fusing so far is water/wind and fire/spr. The only down side with this fusion is if you get a hydra hunter. Other results would be 50ep armor and the new legendaries.

But I only recommend doing this if you have excess gold and fusion stones.

deathexe
05-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Fusing should also probably be left for when you're higher leveled with more money and fusion stones than you can spend.

iisaiahc
05-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Infernal lord is fire and earth so using crius + living flame is a good combo because you have the chance of getting sky guardian as well.

But in my opinion the best element combo for fusing so far is water/wind and fire/spr. The only down side with this fusion is if you get a hydra hunter. Other results would be 50ep armor and the new legendaries.

But I only recommend doing this if you have excess gold and fusion stones.

What are considered 50 ep armors? Is hydra not considered one?

deathexe
05-21-2013, 08:39 PM
50 EP armors are armors like molten shroud that give 50ep when used to enchance.

Ominousz
05-21-2013, 08:48 PM
okey thanks then, ill be fuzing once i hit the 80+ and have all my expansions

Raistmar
05-21-2013, 09:16 PM

50ep armor are those 1 star uncraftables and 2 stars.

Spudwhip
05-21-2013, 10:29 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already. Tried to search this thread, but it's just too long :(

How can one get the "+" version of a non-craftable armor if it can't be crafted? Fusion?

Thanks in advance.

indonesian
05-21-2013, 10:33 PM
after spending so much time, ive killed sirens lv 15 and im very happy that i can craft the sirens armor :o

but i dont know how to craft it cause i dont hv enough gold :(

im now at 47, does anyone know where is the good place in lvling?

Baobaoboo
05-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already. Tried to search this thread, but it's just too long :(

How can one get the "+" version of a non-craftable armor if it can't be crafted? Fusion?

Thanks in advance.

Dark Prince Chests I believe.

deathexe
05-21-2013, 11:42 PM
after spending so much time, ive killed sirens lv 15 and im very happy that i can craft the sirens armor :o

but i dont know how to craft it cause i dont hv enough gold :(

im now at 47, does anyone know where is the good place in lvling?

Do remember not to use/level it though, it's useless as a normal version.

Just go for whatever level you're currently at and follow the progress

Eunuchorn
05-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Yes, only dark prince chests. As for combining ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING COMBOS w/ Basic Armors: all 50EP
Spirit + H2O= wavecharm
Spirit + Air= monarch
Fire + Air= flamestorm
Fire + Earth= Volcanic

aznzeon
05-22-2013, 12:02 AM
so does anyone ever accidnetally spend their gems on stupid crap -.- i've wasted like 30 gems on nothing already and im only 52 lol i need to lvl up buildings!!

Ominousz
05-22-2013, 12:18 AM
so does anyone ever accidnetally spend their gems on stupid crap -.- i've wasted like 30 gems on nothing already and im only 52 lol i need to lvl up buildings!!

happened to me twice >_<
gotta be careful, accidently spent on revive and upgrading the wrong building, somehow i misclicked ://
i wish there was a sell-refund on gems upgrades xD

Spudwhip
05-22-2013, 12:25 AM
Dark Prince Chests I believe.

Thanks Baobaoboo and Eunuchorn!

Follow up question -- do I need to level the standard version to 35 to be able to have a chance of getting the "+" version via DPC?

Neomagic
05-22-2013, 01:04 AM
Thanks Baobaoboo and Eunuchorn!

Follow up question -- do I need to level the standard version to 35 to be able to have a chance of getting the "+" version via DPC?

No you don't.

600RR
05-22-2013, 01:32 AM

Do you just do round 1 and flee or do all rounds?

Ramiraz
05-22-2013, 04:22 AM
Hello,
I was wondering,
Can you get Dark Prince's Royal Armor + by leveling Dark Prince's Royal Armor and then craft it again?

Slevinn
05-22-2013, 04:23 AM
Actually you should either be doing the epic stage or the normal stage.

For me the runs work best on epic, but for lower leveled players that might be too tough. I find that normal drops too many stone slabs so valor difficulty give a little higher drop rate. The difficulty is up to your level and armor

deathexe
05-22-2013, 04:24 AM
Hello,
I was wondering,
Can you get Dark Prince's Royal Armor + by leveling Dark Prince's Royal Armor and then craft it again?

Yes, it's a craftable armor after all.

Slevinn
05-22-2013, 04:32 AM
Hello,
I was wondering,

Olke for all those questions about leveling armors and plus version here is the deal. (Correct me if I am wrong)
1/2 star armors: level to 15, then unlock then plus version.
3 star armors: level to 20, then unlock the plus version.
4 star armors: level to 3, then unlock the plus version.

For all armors count: fusing armors can NEVER be plus. To get a plus version of a non-craftable armor you have to open a Dark Prince Chest. You have to be lucky to get a plus version out of a DPC and you don't have to unlock it by leveling first.
Craftable armors can make plus armors when you have that unlocked. When you reach a specific level to unlock a plus version, THAT specific leveled armor does not turn into a plus version. You need to craft the armor again to get the plus version.
Most players will say the same as me: Non plus versions of armors are useless. Don't bother to max those out.
I hope this helps out, I hope we don't get the same question over and over again (:

Genocide788
05-22-2013, 04:54 AM
I've been farming Snakeskin for the past few days and i've been doing it on Valor too. Epic takes too much hp out of my knights and Normal is just lame. Valor i get 1-2 stone slabs every 10 or so runs, sometimes lesser and theres the occasional Fusion stone and Silver chest key.

600RR
05-22-2013, 05:09 AM
Olke for all those questions about leveling armors and plus version here is the deal. (Correct me if I am wrong)
4 star armors: level to 30, then unlock the plus version.

Corrected it for you :)

RockLee
05-22-2013, 05:21 AM
Do you just do round 1 and flee or do all rounds?

I will do till the first knight exp is totally exhausted (either dies or totally blank)

Genocide788
05-22-2013, 05:39 AM
I've been farming Snakeskin for the past few days and i've been doing it on Valor too. Epic takes too much hp out of my knights and Normal is just lame. Valor i get 1-2 stone slabs every 10 or so runs, sometimes lesser and theres the occasional Fusion stone and Silver chest key.
To add on to this, I'm not sure if this has been posted already but I'm sure most senior players know this already but in dual element stages you can kind of force the shards to drop in your elemental favor for 2 rounds.
When you use a special attack on a mob, it will drop shards of its own element and the other mobs in that round will also drop the same elemental shard with normal hits.

For E.G: Skeletons Tombs
Mobs: Skeletons(Earth) and Ghosts(Water).
Most of the time by round 2 you should have your special ready. If the first mob you encounter in round 2 is a skeleton and you need earth shards, hit it with your special and all 4 mobs in that round will drop earth shards no matter what.
Your special bar fills up after killing 3 mobs, so that's something to remember, you wouldn't want to end up killing Gorgon with a regular hit.
This is esp useful for newer players like myself who are farming snakeskin and at the same time have low lvl AA, HH and cirus to level.

deathexe
05-22-2013, 05:47 AM
To add on to this, I'm not sure if this has been posted already but I'm sure most senior players know this already but in dual element stages you can kind of force the shards to drop in your elemental favor for 2 rounds.
When you use a special attack on a mob, it will drop shards of its own element and the other mobs in that round will also drop the same elemental shard with normal hits.

Most of the time by round 2 you should have your special ready. If the first mob you encounter in round 2 is a skeleton and you need earth shards, hit it with your special and all 4 mobs in that round will drop earth shards no matter what.
Your special bar fills up after killing 3 mobs, so that's something to remember, you wouldn't want to end up killing Gorgon with a regular hit.
This is esp useful for newer players like myself who are farming snakeskin and at the same time have low lvl AA, HH and cirus to level.

Actually that isn't true, when you kill the first monster of the stage with a special attack and it drops a shard, the shard you see dropped by other monsters is the same shard that dropped from the first monster. How it works is that you can only collect all the materials you aquired from killing the monsters after you kill the last one of the particular stage. That's why it seems as though all the monsters drop shards after the first one drops one with a special attack. In the end, you'll realize that you only managed to acquire 1 shard after killing the the monster with a special attack unless the other monsters in the stage drop it by luck when you hit it with a normal attack. The player that made the thread talking about this had a misconception.

Raistmar
05-22-2013, 05:48 AM

Actually what you are seeing is the the shard the monster dropped when you used your SA. Note at the end you only get one. Because it just show the accumulated drops of the monster you killed.

So it's like SA on first mob drops exp and shard. Next monster picks up the previous monster's drop when you kill it will drop another exp + what the first monster dropped and so on. This has been explained before and much clearer lol! Just don't recall where it is.

Edit: deathexe beat me to it again and he explained it better lol!

deathexe
05-22-2013, 05:54 AM
Actually what you are seeing is the the shard the monster dropped when you used your SA. Note at the end you only get one. Because it just show the accumulated drops of the monster you killed.

So it's like SA on first mob drops exp and shard. Next monster picks up the previous monster's drop when you kill it will drop another exp + what the first monster dropped and so on. This has been explained before and much clearer lol! Just don't recall where it is.

Edit: deathexe beat me to it again and he explained it better lol!

Hahaha nah man! I think you did a better job XD I had some trouble describing it haha

Genocide788
05-22-2013, 06:05 AM
Hahaha nah man! I think you did a better job XD I had some trouble describing it haha
Hoooo my god, now I feel like a idiot.. Been timing my special attacks and paying attention every round.. And I thought I could finally contribute a little :/
That is so misleading. Thanks for the insight guys, as always. Still lots to learn.

deathexe
05-22-2013, 06:24 AM
Hoooo my god, now I feel like a idiot.. Been timing my special attacks and paying attention every round.. And I thought I could finally contribute a little :/
That is so misleading. Thanks for the insight guys, as always. Still lots to learn.

Haha don't worry bout it man, I had the same misconception the last time too! Glad we could clear things up for you :)

Slevinn
05-22-2013, 06:54 AM
Corrected it for you :)
Lol no its 35!

musizian
05-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Hi guys i have qn about regalia armour..
I see alot of people have it.. Where can i get one?
It is said that it needs infernal tassels.. Where can i get that from??

Spudwhip
05-22-2013, 08:20 AM
No you don't.

Thanks for clarifying that!

Spudwhip
05-22-2013, 08:23 AM
4 star armors: level to 3, then unlock the plus version.

For all armors count: fusing armors can NEVER be plus. To get a plus version of a non-craftable armor you have to open a Dark Prince Chest. You have to be lucky to get a plus version out of a DPC and you don't have to unlock it by leveling first.
Craftable armors can make plus armors when you have that unlocked. When you reach a specific level to unlock a plus version, THAT specific leveled armor does not turn into a plus version. You need to craft the armor again to get the plus version.
Most players will say the same as me: Non plus versions of armors are useless. Don't bother to max those out.
I hope this helps out, I hope we don't get the same question over and over again (:

This should be stickied or placed in a guide (or somewhere easily accessible by newbies like me :))

gbaba1
05-22-2013, 08:30 AM
hey guys im lvl 75 rocking infernal+ sky angel and darkprince+, i wanted to know if there is a faster way to get gems than to the option of downloading apps in the store option, i mean i read that people earn like 50 aweek and i can barely get 5 soo please help me if you know anything about it.
my code XBB-HPD-NMG usualy got nemsis.
thanks alot

yongyong
05-22-2013, 08:46 AM
I'm asking this question coz I don't really know this matter, and I'm referring to movers in Orlando (http://www.angelmovers.net), have you heard it before? If you really knew it please hit me up.

deathexe
05-22-2013, 08:58 AM

It's from an old event boss. You can summon the boss to get 2 materials for 30 gems, though it's not worth it at all considering that you need 750 gems to get the 50 materials required to craft the normal version.

Slevinn
05-22-2013, 08:59 AM

It is an old weekly boss armor, you probably can't get it anymore

Slevinn
05-22-2013, 08:59 AM
This should be stickied or placed in a guide (or somewhere easily accessible by newbies like me :))

Anytime man, I'll try to take some load of deathaxe, since he is been awnsering alot of questions :)

Matty-cakes
05-22-2013, 09:12 AM

You have to kill Admiral Hateheart. He's a boss from a few weeks ago. You can only get them now if you wanna spend big time gems at the summoning stone.

musizian
05-22-2013, 10:35 AM
shiatz! thanks guys.. its not in the summoning circle anymore besides its not worth it.
thank you again!

hhm
05-22-2013, 11:04 AM
You got to beat the monster previously in order to have it at the summing circle. and its alright. def is too low.

shiatz! thanks guys.. its not in the summoning circle anymore besides its not worth it.
thank you again!

Roark
05-22-2013, 12:52 PM
I don't know if this is a bug, but the update screen I am receiving is new to me. I am on android and the update does not direct me to the Google Play store, is it safe?

It says it's to correct connection issues upon log-in but I wasn't having any. It wouldn't let me play without updating so I updated and now I am having the connection issues they are describing. Is this a normal thing or have I downloaded something harmful?

the error message on the connection screen says "No Network Connection ... Error Code 3"

the Update description says:
Knights and Dragons
Version 1.1.204 (1423391)
22.05.2013 37.52 MB

[Update]

Release Notes:
Knights Android Debug - API 14

Contains the fixes:
- connection issues on launch

Darth Kallous
05-22-2013, 12:57 PM
Hi,
Is the Nemesis armor worth anything after the Current Boss Battle?
I have the Siren Nemesis and it was all I could do to win 15 to get the craft pieces (although I am short on gold to actually craft it at them moment)
Should I hold on to the armor or just use it for fusing or enhancement?

Sir.
05-22-2013, 01:05 PM
hey guys im lvl 75 rocking infernal+ sky angel and darkprince+, i wanted to know if there is a faster way to get gems than to the option of downloading apps in the store option, i mean i read that people earn like 50 aweek and i can barely get 5 soo please help me if you know anything about it.
my code XBB-HPD-NMG usualy got nemsis.
thanks alot

Spamming video offers works quite often. Apparently with wifi off you can get more (though it uses a lot of data, be careful if you don't have too much as it might end up being pretty costly), hasn't made a difference for me yet though. Eitherway, it strongly depends on your location whether you get a lot of offers or not.

I'll add you as I can use some nemesis friends, though I probably won't be of much help to you yet (except for easy battle wins).

Sir.
05-22-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi,
Is the Nemesis armor worth anything after the Current Boss Battle?
I have the Siren Nemesis and it was all I could do to win 15 to get the craft pieces (although I am short on gold to actually craft it at them moment)
Should I hold on to the armor or just use it for fusing or enhancement?

Without the damage boost they're quite useless. Friends can help you a lot in getting more kills on the epic boss.

Brutus
05-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Leveling beyond 100

I see some people focussing on continuing to level up after reaching lvl 100, is there a point in leveling beyond 100 except the odd gems and gold?

Keymoe
05-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Leveling beyond 100

I see some people focussing on continuing to level up after reaching lvl 100, is there a point in leveling beyond 100 except the odd gems and gold?

It just happens naturally, + no.

Sportsgrunt
05-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Is there any 2 star armor that can be crafted ? If not should i just use them for fusion.

Brutus
05-22-2013, 02:00 PM
It just happens naturally, + no.

That's my point I guess. It doesn't happen naturally for me. I farmed Prince stage until I reached lvl 100 but didn't see much point in continuing that since i had crafted my +version. So now I just do whatever snakeskin farming I can manage without getting bored to death and that hardly gives me any xp. So what are other people doing that gives them xp to steadily level up?

GrumpyDude
05-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Ok... I thought I had this figured out, but now I think not. Say I have Hydra Hunter armor and I level it up so that I can craft Hydra+. I have been under the impression that I now have Hydra+ armor (same set that I was leveling), not just Hydra. I recently received crafted some Hydra+ armor and it explicitly says Hydra+, so that makes me doubt that the set that I was leveling up is what I thought it was.

So the question here is - should I stop leveling my original Hydra as soon as I hit level 15 and go craft a Hydra+ or am I actually crafting Hydra+ after I hit level 15?

I think I know the answer, but I want to confirm before I start banging my head against the table...

Brutus
05-22-2013, 02:32 PM
Ok... I thought I had this figured out, but now I think not. Say I have Hydra Hunter armor and I level it up so that I can craft Hydra+. I have been under the impression that I now have Hydra+ armor (same set that I was leveling), not just Hydra. I recently received crafted some Hydra+ armor and it explicitly says Hydra+, so that makes me doubt that the set that I was leveling up is what I thought it was.

So the question here is - should I stop leveling my original Hydra as soon as I hit level 15 and go craft a Hydra+ or am I actually crafting Hydra+ after I hit level 15?

I think I know the answer, but I want to confirm before I start banging my head against the table...

You stop leveling your normal version when you unlock the +version at lvl 15. Then craft your hydra hunter+ and start leveling that from scrath. Use the old hydra armor for enhancement/fuse

Sunsfan1caw
05-22-2013, 02:34 PM

Once you unlock the + version you have the ability to craft a + version next time you craft that particular armor. It does not change your existing armor to the plus version. If it's a + version, it will have the + in the name.

And yes, once the + version is unlocked, I would suggest you stop leveling the normal version and concentrate on the + version (crafting and enhancing).

Roark
05-22-2013, 02:40 PM
is Monster Madness the last building quest?

I already have one Monster Nest (it requires me to have 2), and after reading some of this thread I want to hurry up and build mostly Training Fields. I'm wondering if I can sell off my Crystal Conservatories and 2nd dungeon yet.

GrumpyDude
05-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Once you unlock the + version you have the ability to craft a + version next time you craft that particular armor. It does not change your existing armor to the plus version. If it's a + version, it will have the + in the name.

And yes, once the + version is unlocked, I would suggest you stop leveling the normal version and concentrate on the + version (crafting and enhancing).

Crap! I was afraid of that. Thanks for the replies. I will now commence to banging my head on the table...

GrumpyDude
05-22-2013, 03:02 PM
You stop leveling your normal version when you unlock the +version at lvl 15. Then craft your hydra hunter+ and start leveling that from scrath. Use the old hydra armor for enhancement/fuse

Thanks Brutus for the quick response. It appears that I am unable to use the Hydra (L27) to enhance the Hydra+ (L3). Should I be able to do that?

Sir.
05-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Thanks Brutus for the quick response. It appears that I am unable to use the Hydra (L27) to enhance the Hydra+ (L3). Should I be able to do that?

Yes, you should be able to. One of your knights is probably wearing the regular lvl 27 hydra armor. Just put some other amor on him and you can use the lvl 27 armor to enhance.

Raistmar
05-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Is there any 2 star armor that can be crafted ? If not should i just use them for fusion.

As far as I know you can't craft any 2* armor.

I would rather keep them as an enhancement fodder as they give 50ep with the same element rather using them to fuse.

That's my point I guess. It doesn't happen naturally for me. I farmed Prince stage until I reached lvl 100 but didn't see much point in continuing that since i had crafted my +version. So now I just do whatever snakeskin farming I can manage without getting bored to death and that hardly gives me any xp. So what are other people doing that gives them xp to steadily level up?

I farm some of the 3 * armor to use as enhancers cause at lvl 60+ using snakeskin is not very cost effective.

GrumpyDude
05-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Yes, you should be able to. One of your knights is probably wearing the regular lvl 27 hydra armor. Just put some other amor on him and you can use the lvl 27 armor to enhance.

DOH!! Yep, that was it. Thanks!!

Banging my head against the table has made me a bit slow this evening... ;-)

Grumpy

deathexe
05-22-2013, 11:42 PM
Hey fellow knights, I need some help with deciding where to put my focus on in terms of armor leveling.

I'm considering three armors, namely,

Starsong shroud+
Jian's battlegear+ (i know I'll be able to get this haha)
Black kaleidoscopic remnant

So which so I be focusing on first?

Miyabi
05-23-2013, 12:02 AM
Hey fellow knights, I need some help with deciding where to put my focus on in terms of armor leveling.

I'm considering three armors, namely,

Starsong shroud+
Jian's battlegear+ (i know I'll be able to get this haha)
Black kaleidoscopic remnant

So which so I be focusing on first?

The Black!!! And then Jian+

deathexe
05-23-2013, 12:24 AM
The Black!!! And then Jian+

Hmm alright. I was kinda hesitant bout leveling the black kaleidoscopic since its not the +version

Raistmar
05-23-2013, 12:37 AM
Still crafting the + version of the starsong, now I'm thinking if whether I should wait to get the + version of the Jian.

But the black k is very good in the arena, can easily take out the first two toons of your opponent. I know cause the 3 times I came across this armor I got pwned lol!

Thatzme
05-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Yeah I would lvl the BKal first since it's op in arena atm. The only thing abt it is it is so difficult to enhance :(

Raistmar
05-23-2013, 12:51 AM
Yeah I would lvl the BKal first since it's op in arena atm. The only thing abt it is it is so difficult to enhance :(

I thought it would be easier cause it would have the affinity of all element so there'd be a bonus whichever element you used. But it's the other way round? So you don't get any bonus?

600RR
05-23-2013, 01:42 AM
I thought it would be easier cause it would have the affinity of all element so there'd be a bonus whichever element you used. But it's the other way round? So you don't get any bonus?

Spot on, no bonus for the Bkal, same as normal Kaleido :((

Goheh
05-23-2013, 05:25 AM
Just a quick question; will bosses that we have fought in the previous weeks eventually return (so you
can get the +version the 2nd time you encounter it) or will there be new bosses every week? After
reading that the regular version of the armor sucks I saved the resources for the last 3 armors hoping that eventually the bosses will return so I can get the + version instead.

deathexe
05-23-2013, 05:27 AM
Just a quick question; will bosses that we have fought in the previous weeks eventually return (so you
can get the +version the 2nd time you encounter it) or will there be new bosses every week? After
reading that the regular version of the armor sucks I saved the resources for the last 3 armors hoping that eventually the bosses will return so I can get the + version instead.

Old bosses will probably never come back. There have only been new bosses throughout the time I've been playing.

Goheh
05-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Old bosses will probably never come back. There have only been new bosses throughout the time I've been playing.

Thanks for the quick reply deathexe!

I have just one more question; I've almost maxed out all my castle slots, just 300k away from the last expansion and I was wondering if upgrading my training field from lvl 2 to lvl 3 also increases my gold/hour or does upgrading it only increases the maximum amount of gold it can hold?

600RR
05-23-2013, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the quick reply deathexe!

I have just one more question; I've almost maxed out all my castle slots, just 300k away from the last expansion and I was wondering if upgrading my training field from lvl 2 to lvl 3 also increases my gold/hour or does upgrading it only increases the maximum amount of gold it can hold?

It will increase your gold per hour also bud.

lebodolphin
05-23-2013, 07:40 AM
i'm just wondering how i should enhance legendary armors. should i just use snakeskin from the start or is there a better and faster way?

deathexe
05-23-2013, 07:43 AM
i'm just wondering how i should enhance legendary armors. should i just use snakeskin from the start or is there a better and faster way?

Start with basics till it gets too pricey, go on to level 30 armors, and then proceed to enchancing with snakeskin. You could fuse 50ep armor and use them to enchance at the last few levels but it would require a lot of fusion stars.

Raekan
05-23-2013, 01:59 PM
Fairly new to the game and found all those tips and tricks now. And i wonder if it is possible to restart the game somehow? Read somewere that it isnt possible to start a new game on same device :(

Roark
05-23-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm enhancing some armors and burning through fire shards, is there a way to reliably gather these? they don't seem to drop consistently despite spamming flaming wildwood (on normal)

Sir William
05-23-2013, 02:52 PM
I'm enhancing some armors and burning through fire shards, is there a way to reliably gather these? they don't seem to drop consistently despite spamming flaming wildwood (on normal)

If you'd rather have fire shards instead of dragon scales, spam the epic level and use your special attack as often as you get it. Don't kill the boss with special and it will drop 2 or 3 shards instead of scales.

chbranch
05-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Is there an updated Armor stats datasheet anywhere?

Adagio
05-23-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm leveling crius armor. Is it better to use stone scale armors or snakeskin?

Sir William
05-23-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm leveling crius armor. Is it better to use stone scale armors or snakeskin?m
It depends on what you can accumulate easier.

Snakeskins will give you more experience points (ep) but stone scale is far easier to farm and quicker to produce.

Stone scale will give 10 for matching element and 8 for non. (Crius is matching so 10 each)
Snakeskin will give 24 for matching and 20 (correct me of I'm wrong) for non matching. (Crius is matching so 24 each)

But snakeskina take 8 materials each and 2 hours to produce.

Stone scale takes 4 materials each and 30 minutes.

It's just a personal preference and what your armor and levels are n

Ominousz
05-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Hi guys, peculiar question..
I've hit my max armor cap, 64/50.. gained from recent boss kills lots of hydras and dragon flame.. and i honestly dont know what to do with my dragon flames ?! :P
I have all big four maxed and other than that no worthwhile armors to use them as enhancements.. i need to clear space to craft a swamp shaman though..

any advices? thought maybe i could enhance each hydra with 4 dragonflames for the additional EPs or maybe fuze them, dunno if its worth it :P

Any ideas?

Mike Stanley
05-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Yeah I would just enhance your hydras then fuze those but that's my opinion do whatever feels best

lturn
05-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi guys,

I have Hydra Hunter Mail, and i can craft the +version already except that i've yet to unlock the stage to get the mat.

however, i do not have living flame, crius and Atlantean avenger. thus, which of these 3 should i craft first? for the story mode i'm just started with Faerie Forest only. (:

Genocide788
05-23-2013, 08:30 PM
Hi guys,

I have Hydra Hunter Mail, and i can craft the +version already except that i've yet to unlock the stage to get the mat.

however, i do not have living flame, crius and Atlantean avenger. thus, which of these 3 should i craft first? for the story mode i'm just started with Faerie Forest only. (:
Hydra Hunter mats might be a while away. The most easily attainable materials amongst the big 4 is Atlantean, Its the stage right after Faerie Forest. So i'd go with AA.

lturn
05-23-2013, 08:36 PM
Hydra Hunter mats might be a while away. The most easily attainable materials amongst the big 4 is Atlantean, Its the stage right after Faerie Forest. So i'd go with AA.

Alright! thank you so much! i think i'll proceed with AA first then! (: heh.

Anw, anyone knows the fastest way to level up? (:

Wdraizen
05-23-2013, 08:55 PM
I was charged 3times for purchasing the Satyr's bounty on last tuesday but it never got to me and yet i still was charged? i tried purchasing it the bounty but it gave me a message that " error try again later" message. any1 had this incident happened? im trying to contact itunes about this. help!

hhm
05-23-2013, 08:59 PM
Each level you enhance with your dragon flames to yr hydra only gives 1 extra enhancement point (EP). so no point, you are just wasting it. I wouldnt.

any advices? thought maybe i could enhance each hydra with 4 dragonflames for the additional EPs or maybe fuze them, dunno if its worth it :P Any ideas?

Raistmar
05-23-2013, 10:00 PM
I was charged 3times for purchasing the Satyr's bounty on last tuesday but it never got to me and yet i still was charged? i tried purchasing it the bounty but it gave me a message that " error try again later" message. any1 had this incident happened? im trying to contact itunes about this. help!

Send a ticket to gree not iTunes.

deathexe
05-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Each level you enhance with your dragon flames to yr hydra only gives 1 extra enhancement point (EP). so no point, you are just wasting it. I wouldnt.

Since he doesn't have space the best way to clear up for a lower level player is just to level those hydras a few level each with the dragon flames. Fusing isn a good idea unless you're full of gold anD stars.

Wdraizen
05-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Send a ticket to gree not iTunes.

What ticket? And where do I contact them?

Raistmar
05-23-2013, 10:09 PM
What ticket? And where do I contact them?

Go menu>options>FAQ>contact us. Then from there just follow the instructions.

Wdraizen
05-23-2013, 10:12 PM
I tried to buy the $15.99 package for 240 gold. I entered my itunes password, NO GOLD. Figured it was a bad connection. Again I clicked the package, no prompt for itunes password, just a confirmation. NO GOLD. Repeated this, NO GOLD. Finally, I clicked it one more time, 240 gold. 5 minutes later my email goes crazy, 4 charges of $17.11 and a negative balance of $60+ in my checking account!

I opened a support ticket with Gree, no response... I opened a support ticket for each transaction with itunes, no response! I tried to start a thread on this forum, insufficient privelages! I AM OUT NEARLY $80 and I had 240 gold to show for it! This is bulls***! GREE, I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I WANT A RESPONSE! It is your duty to make this right and every day my checking account goes further into insufficient funds while you sit back and do nothing! FIX THIS NOW!

Just FYI found this on the site. This is exactly what happened to me

Raistmar
05-23-2013, 10:15 PM
There's not much else you can do other than sending a ticket.

Edit: that's the only thing you can do actually not not much.

Genocide788
05-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Escalate to iTunes for a refund if Gree doesn't respond. I know my past problems have been handled by iTunes support very promptly. End of the day most game devs will push you back to Apple to get a refund. This is my experience so far and i've been playing online games ONLY on iOS since the launch of the 3GS.

Raistmar
05-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Escalate to iTunes for a refund if Gree doesn't respond. I know my past problems have been handled by iTunes support very promptly. End of the day most game devs will push you back to Apple to get a refund. This is my experience so far and i've been playing online games ONLY on iOS since the launch of the 3GS.

My first and last experience with this was with the game LOC. I first contacted iTunes and was referred back to game support stating that it was an in game purchase and won't provide any refund.

busteroaf
05-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Well, not to be Debbie downer, but A) you should never be buying gold with $$. B) if you're that short on your account that being short $80 while iTunes takes the time to resolve an issue is a problem, you shouldn't be spending money on a game. C) You have to give the system time to work itself out.

Response will not be instantaneous. Sorry, but that is not how it works. They will need transaction ID's, etc etc. I had duplicate charges on my account before as well. You have to provide them the info. Invoice numbers, transactions, statement copies... just be patient. Just hold your horses. Yeah, it sucks giant donkey balls but you have to give it time, plain and simple. Getting all pissy because you kept clicking the buy button doesn't make things go any smoother, nor does all caps. Diplomatic, and patience will get you a full refund. iTunes will probably be the better bet, other than Gree. Just open a ticket and explain what happened, and they will assist. But demanding a refund and yelling will get you no where.

Genocide788
05-23-2013, 10:53 PM
My first and last experience with this was with the game LOC. I first contacted iTunes and was referred back to game support stating that it was an in game purchase and won't provide any refund.
Thats odd, I've had close to a hundred refunded through iTunes when i played Order and Chaos Online. Other games that i play i do lurk around the forums too and their mods normally tell players to ask for a refund. Hmmmm

Raistmar
05-23-2013, 11:07 PM
Well, not to be Debbie downer, but A) you should never be buying gold with $$. B) if you're that short on your account that being short $80 while iTunes takes the time to resolve an issue is a problem, you shouldn't be spending money on a game. C) You have to give the system time to work itself out.

Response will not be instantaneous. Sorry, but that is not how it works. They will need transaction ID's, etc etc. I had duplicate charges on my account before as well. You have to provide them the info. Invoice numbers, transactions, statement copies... just be patient. Just hold your horses. Yeah, it sucks giant donkey balls but you have to give it time, plain and simple. Getting all pissy because you kept clicking the buy button doesn't make things go any smoother, nor does all caps. Diplomatic, and patience will get you a full refund. iTunes will probably be the better bet, other than Gree. Just open a ticket and explain what happened, and they will assist. But demanding a refund and yelling will get you no where.

That wasn't him. He just quoted someone else that has the same problem as he did.

BigBoss_01
05-23-2013, 11:51 PM
I started the game recently. Im at level 25 right now. There are a few things I need a bit of help with.

Besides chests and as prizes; any other way to get fusion stones?

Do the weekly bosses eventually repeat themselves or is there gonna be a new boss every week indefinetly?

At my current level, is there any specific armor I should be aiming for to help me out?

And last, I really could use help with the weekly bosses thing, dont have many high-level friends. Pls add me XBB GGG FGC

Thanx alot!

deathexe
05-24-2013, 12:04 AM
I started the game recently. Im at level 25 right now. There are a few things I need a bit of help with.

Do the weekly bosses eventually repeat themselves or is there gonna be a new boss every week indefinetly?

At my current level, is there any specific armor I should be aiming for to help me out?

And last, I really could use help with the weekly bosses thing, dont have many high-level friends. Pls add me XBB GGG FGC

Thanx alot!

1) Bosses drop fusion stars occasionally

2) weekly bosses do not repeat themselves. So far that has never happened

3) you should go for the big 4 (atlantean avenger+, crius+, living flame+ and hydra hunter+) go for the atlantean avenger+ first. You can get it once you reach the writhing cascades. Until then, you should just use whatever armor you have that can get you the big 4

Spartacus_KnD
05-24-2013, 12:05 AM

Thanx alot!

You can get fusion stones in a few other ways, if you manage to get to a decent arena ribbon you could get some, same thing for the damage leaderboard of the weekly boss. There is also a slight chance for regular bosses to drop fusion stones. You shouldn't be aiming at fusing armors at your level though, since it's really expensive and the benefits are random and most times not worth the gold invested.

At you current level you should aim to have the big four armors:

- Atlantean Avenger+
- Hydra Hunter's Mail+
- Living Flame Armor+
- Crius Armor+

First of all: craft the basic version of the armor, enhance it until they get to level 15, then craft the + version and enhance each of them to level 50. This will give you a good foundation to progress faster in the game, plus you will cover every element and all of your knights can wear at least one of them.

And as far as I know, the weekly bosses are not going to repeat. Older forum members will correct me if I'm wrong :)

Genocide788
05-24-2013, 05:18 AM
Does any one have a untainted copy of the spreadsheet? I figure someone might have their own back up copy. I'd like to print it out and keep it for reference but the one that's up has too much rubbish editing and itchy fingers stuffing up the data. I pray and hope someone does.

lturn
05-24-2013, 05:27 AM
Hi guys,

just wanna ask if its worth it to upgrade my monk's vestment? should i upgrade it to the + version? or just focus on my big 4 (AA,LF,HHM&Crius) ?

Raistmar
05-24-2013, 05:38 AM
Hi guys,

just wanna ask if its worth it to upgrade my monk's vestment? should i upgrade it to the + version? or just focus on my big 4 (AA,LF,HHM&Crius) ?

You can't craft the +version of monk vestment. Can only get it through dpc.

lturn
05-24-2013, 05:47 AM
You can't craft the +version of monk vestment. Can only get it through dpc.

so i should not spend my gold and time to upgrade it anymore right? hahah

Ominousz
05-24-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi guys,

only focus on the Big Four, best stats for the gold invested, its also better than monk's vestments aswell

Ominousz
05-24-2013, 05:59 AM
guys, what's the fastest and not so expensive way to max a 70's?
i've got a nice flow of money, 11 training fields lvl2 and 2 smiths

UnknownWarrior
05-24-2013, 06:27 AM
hey
i really dont understand why people waste so much money, fusion stones and rare armors in order to do fusing.
because like u guys saying in the forums its not worth to lvl 70 armor if its not the + version.
even if u get falmehunter garb or sky guardian, whats the worth of it if its not +?
the only way to get legend good armors is from chest.

can anyone explain to me please?

Sportsgrunt
05-24-2013, 06:48 AM
Why is it when i go to fight in Arena or verus bosses it will not let me change my knights to the armor i updated ?

yimah
05-24-2013, 06:56 AM
hey
i really dont understand why people waste so much money, fusion stones and rare armors in order to do fusing.
because like u guys saying in the forums its not worth to lvl 70 armor if its not the + version.
even if u get falmehunter garb or sky guardian, whats the worth of it if its not +?
the only way to get legend good armors is from chest.

can anyone explain to me please?

For me, I use the fusion stones to combine basic fire/earth or basic air/spirit. I then use the resulting armor to enhance my level 70 + armors. Each fusion gives you 50 enhancement points if you match the element, so that's a lot and you only need to invest money (as opposed to investing time and money in farming snakeskin which only gives you 24 enhancement points).

Sir.
05-24-2013, 07:56 AM
I've hit my max armor cap, 64/50.. gained from recent boss kills lots of hydras and dragon flame.. and i honestly dont know what to do with my dragon flames ?! :P
I have all big four maxed and other than that no worthwhile armors to use them as enhancements.. i need to clear space to craft a swamp shaman though..

any advices? thought maybe i could enhance each hydra with 4 dragonflames for the additional EPs or maybe fuze them, dunno if its worth it :P

Any ideas?

If you have any air/earth armor you could fuse them with the dragonflames to get 50 ep armors for later. Assuming you have fusion stones, that is. Also gives a lot other possibilities to use em for in enhancing.

Sir.
05-24-2013, 07:59 AM
Why is it when i go to fight in Arena or verus bosses it will not let me change my knights to the armor i updated ?

Did you use the "Form Your Team" tab in the Arena?

deathexe
05-24-2013, 08:15 AM
If you have any air/earth armor you could fuse them with the dragonflames to get 50 ep armors for later. Assuming you have fusion stones, that is. Also gives a lot other possibilities to use em for in enhancing.

I don't think he'll be able to fuse when his inventory is full though, so probably enchancing the hydras with the dragon flame till he has space is the way to go

UnknownWarrior
05-24-2013, 08:16 AM
For me, I use the fusion stones to combine basic fire/earth or basic air/spirit. I then use the resulting armor to enhance my level 70 + armors. Each fusion gives you 50 enhancement points if you match the element, so that's a lot and you only need to invest money (as opposed to investing time and money in farming snakeskin which only gives you 24 enhancement points).

why? what would be the result for those basics? better then snakeskin?

deathexe
05-24-2013, 08:32 AM
why? what would be the result for those basics? better then snakeskin?

If you use the correct combinations, like water and spirit basics or fire and earth basics, you'll be able to reliably get 50ep armors for enchancing. However it's probably only for when you're higher leveled with an abundance of fusion stones an gold. Most players usually use this method to level their 70 armors when it starts getting too expensive.

UnknownWarrior
05-24-2013, 08:37 AM
If you use the correct combinations, like water and spirit basics or fire and earth basics, you'll be able to reliably get 50ep armors for enchancing. However it's probably only for when you're higher leveled with an abundance of fusion stones an gold. Most players usually use this method to level their 70 armors when it starts getting too expensive.

oh i see, well i do have the gold for it, im 85 now got 60 fusion stones and 1M gold. lvling shaman+ atm..
but still noone answred why ppl still trying to get end game armors by fusion...

deathexe
05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
oh i see, well i do have the gold for it, im 85 now got 60 fusion stones and 1M gold. lvling shaman+ atm..
but still noone answred why ppl still trying to get end game armors by fusion...

Because some of the armors you can get through fusion still have decent stats. Some also fuse armors to skip the crafting time so that they can unlock the + version of that armor faster.

Sportsgrunt
05-24-2013, 09:13 AM
Did you use the "Form Your Team" tab in the Arena?

Yes, They both have the same elements for armor.

yimah
05-24-2013, 10:10 AM

I don't think people try to get end game armor through fusion. The only time I used fusion other than for enhancement points was when I was mid level, and I wanted to get the infernal lord armor, so that I can get the plus version once I had the materials, instead of gathering two sets of materials.

Annilihator
05-24-2013, 10:17 AM
Need help on getting a good rare armor that is easy to obtain and has decent stats
I already have avenger 30/50 and riverstone mantle 27/50
Need something that is not water

Thanks

Roark
05-24-2013, 01:07 PM
should I upgrade my training fields asap? or save my money to expand, I'm uncertain if the ROI (return on investment) will pay off sooner from upgrading

also, when enhancing with snakeskin, do people level them to 11? I'm using it for regular big 4 to unlock the +'s

Raistmar
05-24-2013, 01:57 PM
It's going to be pointless leveling it to 11 as it would only add an ep per level.

And I think expanding is a must until it cost 500k. I would upgrade my fields first before I expand again if it were me.

Roark
05-24-2013, 02:11 PM
ah ok thank you, I'm at the point where the next is 500k

there don't see to be any more quests involving buildings either, so I think I'm safe to sell these 2 stupid monster nests

Raistmar
05-24-2013, 02:25 PM
ah ok thank you, I'm at the point where the next is 500k

there don't see to be any more quests involving buildings either, so I think I'm safe to sell these 2 stupid monster nests

If the quest gave you a gem that usually signifies that it's the end of the quest chain. I skipped my building quests so I don't know what's the last one.

Roark
05-24-2013, 02:29 PM
oh the gem point is good to know, I think I did

Sir.
05-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Yes, They both have the same elements for armor.

What are you saying with this...?

djmcgitt
05-24-2013, 03:24 PM
how i can change my code in the game , i just repair my phone and the game start in tutorial and not where i am ?

Adagio
05-24-2013, 03:24 PM
I'm Lvl 40 with an aa+ Lvl 25 and crius+Lvl25 and Lvl 100 friends with nemesis armor. I know how to use the clock correctly and it's impossible for me to beat Jian. What shoul I do it's such a pain in the ass!!!

Raistmar
05-24-2013, 04:00 PM
how i can change my code in the game , i just repair my phone and the game start in tutorial and not where i am ?

You've gotta contact gree to ask them to help you transfer your game to the new device.

Adagio
05-24-2013, 04:55 PM
Had the same problem. They recieved my message since I got a confirmation one. But I still never got a real response I weekes

deathexe
05-24-2013, 05:23 PM
I'm Lvl 40 with an aa+ Lvl 25 and crius+Lvl25 and Lvl 100 friends with nemesis armor. I know how to use the clock correctly and it's impossible for me to beat Jian. What shoul I do it's such a pain in the ass!!!

Level up and upgrade your armors. You probably won't be able to get very far this time though.

ctobrett
05-24-2013, 05:44 PM
I got one of my friends to download this game, finish the tutorial, and then enter my friend code but It doesn't let me collect any referral rewards. Does anybody know why this is, or how to fix it?

Genocide788
05-24-2013, 07:36 PM
Does any one have a untainted copy of the spreadsheet? I figure someone might have their own back up copy. I'd like to print it out and keep it for reference but the one that's up has too much rubbish editing and itchy fingers stuffing up the data. I pray and hope someone does.

Anyone? 10 chars

indonesian
05-24-2013, 07:51 PM
is there any way to purchase the gems and golds without using cc?

* the dog's word was for the captcha, i dont mean it to be a tittle of my post...

Sir William
05-24-2013, 07:54 PM
heloo

Use iTunes gift cards. You can buy them at most wal marts and targets.

Genocide788
05-24-2013, 08:07 PM

* the dog's word was for the captcha, i dont mean it to be a tittle of my post...

If you are in Indonesia then no. Indo does not sell iTunes gift cards over the counter from what i know.

Hakurou
05-24-2013, 11:20 PM

Hey, if you synced your phone recently before it broke you can try this solution provided by Shogun in an old thread, worked fine for me:

I've recently had the same issue as well.
Firstly, if you're using an iphone just connect your old device to your itunes and back up your data first.
Next remove your old device from itunes & connect your new device.
Then restore your new device with your back up your data. By doing this, you transfer data including photos, messages, contacts, game datas etc(excluding music files & applications).
I would prefer restoring back up data before you re-sync your apps from itunes.
It worked fine for me.
I actually submitted a request to GREE about this issue & they said they could help me transfer my game data, gems & money to my new device but GREE's reply was kinda late.
Hope this helps ^^

Ulabadula
05-24-2013, 11:26 PM
Do the 2 and 4 stars armors (not craftable) have a plus version???

Is it possible to drop plus armors from chests???

Is it wort it to waiste 2 star simple armors to upgrade nemesis and plus armors???

Thanks all

Ulabadula

deathexe
05-24-2013, 11:38 PM
Do the 2 and 4 stars armors (not craftable) have a plus version???

Is it possible to drop plus armors from chests???

Is it wort it to waiste 2 star simple armors to upgrade nemesis and plus armors???

Thanks all

Ulabadula

Yes, you can only get them for the dark prince chest though.

That depends, if you don't have any use for them then go ahead.

Ominousz
05-25-2013, 01:44 AM
how much EP is needed to enhance swamp shaman to 35/70? anyone knows?

deathexe
05-25-2013, 01:57 AM
how much EP is needed to enhance swamp shaman to 35/70? anyone knows?

Around 1777Ep if i'm not wrong

aznzeon
05-25-2013, 01:59 AM
Hey guys I'm currently 56, just finished clearly misty marsh, gonna start farming wriggling roots soon for the swamp shaman. I currently have maxed hydra+ , AA+ and Crius +. My question is, should I get the Jian Battlegear? I understand a lot of people are highly against getting any boss armor if it is the normal version. But under the new boss circumstances I will not be able to reach 43. That being said the normal version maxed still has 18xx stats, which is decent correct? Being a fire/water typed armor is there a better one that does not require DPC to get? I am far from maxing my castle and training fields so i do not intend to buy dpc anytime soon.

Ominousz
05-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Around 1777Ep if i'm not wrong
that's to 35 or 70? T_T

deathexe
05-25-2013, 02:04 AM
that's to 35 or 70? T_T

35. Or 36 actually. It's takes much more to get it to 70

Ominousz
05-25-2013, 02:18 AM
wow that's like 74 snakes, i better get my last expansion and build more smiths.
thanks for the info!