PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Biskmatar
12-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Will there be any option for gulid master to turn off
censorship of english abusive words in the guild chat?

I am in the guild where we are using not english, but our national language,
and sometimes half a normal word in my language is showed on the chat as ****

If so happens,
then, i am unwillingly focused on thought what the letters are unter those stars.

In the result, ,,thanks" to that system i ve learned some abusive words in english,
which i wouldnt even notice when it stays as part of my national language

Try using an external app for communication such as LINE. We have no control over the inchat system

JDMdude
12-12-2013, 10:08 AM
W. T. F!!!!!!

Oxilated
12-12-2013, 10:53 AM
W. T. F!!!!!!
wtf what?????

Necromancers
12-12-2013, 11:03 AM
wtf what?????

He's still mad nobody replied to w/e his problem is.

JDMdude
12-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes very mad! It's been a freaking month!!!!

Sarah 101
12-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes very mad! It's been a freaking month!!!!
Relax
they have millions message now ,trust me I know ..
I will save the time for you , if you ask for somthing impossible they will never respond ..

firefly333
12-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Why the heck is gree not responding to my emails?!?! I've sent them a month ago and from then til now!! SERIOUSLY DO YOUR JOB AND STOP SCREWING PEOPLE!!!!!!

Did you go to the gree inc site and get a numbered ticket?

If you just sending emails as you said ...thats the problems. I opened a ticket a couple of weeks ago and just got my third reply.

Mew
12-12-2013, 08:01 PM
So I've been trying to use Video offers recently and I am watching atleast 5 videos and I don't get ANY gems from the videos.

shush
12-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Can you produce the plus version while your still enhancing the first armor?

Means can i start the production of the second armor while the first is not lvl 35?
Will it be plus when the first armor is 35 before the second armor is finished?

Sarah 101
12-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Shush, you can't get plus if you crafted armor without "+" mark

doober
12-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Short answer, no. Level to 35 THEN craft +.

lornchy
12-13-2013, 06:22 PM
Seems when I check my guilds contributions on the member tab of the guild page it no longer flips between awards and contributions. Is this a bug, or did Gree change it? Android

Bunky
12-14-2013, 04:59 PM
In trying to switch my main account from iPad to iPhone I lost my main account how do I get it back?? Please Help

firefly333
12-14-2013, 05:14 PM
Did you bind it first to you email? If not you will have to probably spend weeks contacting Gree. I would open a ticket with Gree if you didnt bind it first to email.

Bluntman
12-14-2013, 05:14 PM
In trying to switch my main account from iPad to iPhone I lost my main account how do I get it back?? Please Help
Read the stickied thread it will provide you info

Bunky
12-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Did you bind it first to you email? If not you will have to probably spend weeks contacting Gree. I would open a ticket with Gree if you didnt bind it first to email.

Yes I did I have opened a ticket gave them info on my account what guild. What level what armor and my code I don't know what to do now.

firefly333
12-15-2013, 02:01 PM
I have a friend who wants me to ask here why he cannot post in this forum since he registered. He is trying to reply to a post, not start a thread and says he cannot post. Any ideas?

Message he gets

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Raichu
12-15-2013, 07:49 PM
I have a friend who wants me to ask here why he cannot post in this forum since he registered. He is trying to reply to a post, not start a thread and says he cannot post. Any ideas?

Message he gets

He hasnt activated his account, there was a email he was given when he first made the account, then you click the thing that redirects you back to this forum.

Forest God
12-16-2013, 12:06 AM
What's the best way to beat the boss? How many Knights to use and how many times I should go back? I need to conserve energy but this boss is fairly hard.

Shinae
12-16-2013, 03:05 AM
How many knights depends on how strong you are. Also if you have right elements to counter current boss. Try and see. Good rule is that when boss gets your last knight health to 50% it's about time to add extra knight next round.

Also each reward milestones are harder. Example 43 and 51. You might want to use extra knight on those milestone battles. Better safe than sorry. Hiring extra knight might cost only 1 energy, but losing will cost you more energy long run.

soonhong
12-16-2013, 10:51 PM
We are a lvl 52 guild that's been ranking average in the 400's (due to some inactivity). However, we noticed that sometimes we are getting matched up against some guilds that are in the top 50. How exactly are guild matchups determined? I would've assumed it would be by guild level.

Also, how are points for the battles determined? Sometimes battling an opponent during a guild war will yield 200 points, and other times it only yields 150, or jumps up to 300+. How exactly are these points determined so I know how to maximize my points against the opposing clan?

Thanks in advance!!

26 levels of elemental bonuses
Lvl 70+ ACTIVE players welcome
Maxed: Moontide, Horseman+, Swampstone+, Witch+, Ravenlord+, Assassin Shroud,
In progress: Blazeborne, Behemoth+

The Swede
12-17-2013, 12:56 AM
http://postimg.org/image/k82pq7hhj/

jamesfred
12-17-2013, 02:34 PM
What armor to use? Ihave both rocfeather robe+ and a sky guardian no+
I am wondering what is better since they are both wind/spirit armors but both at level 10

rocfeather robe+ has 382/359 while
Sky guardian has 376/427

Looking at the stats, sky guardian is higher, but if i level up these armors will there be a significant change since rocfeather armor has + in it or sky guardian will still have a higher result instead of just unlocking its +version?

firefly333
12-17-2013, 04:50 PM
What armor to use? Ihave both rocfeather robe+ and a sky guardian no+
I am wondering what is better since they are both wind/spirit armors but both at level 10

rocfeather robe+ has 382/359 while
Sky guardian has 376/427

Looking at the stats, sky guardian is higher, but if i level up these armors will there be a significant change since rocfeather armor has + in it or sky guardian will still have a higher result instead of just unlocking its +version?

sky guardian has better defense but you really need to get up there and get those boss plus armors unlocked, even if you have to use friends pretty much to do it and go in twice.

Also, maybe I am misreading this...but sky guardian isnt craftable, so leveling it up will not unlock the plus.

Id says 6 of one half a dozen of the other, sorry.

AmericanReaper
12-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Are epics back in the fusion table? Would love to get a new epic set.

StMichael
12-18-2013, 12:10 AM
I'm wondering - how many Guild Champions can a guild have?

jamesfred
12-18-2013, 12:47 AM
[/COLOR]

sky guardian has better defense but you really need to get up there and get those boss plus armors unlocked, even if you have to use friends pretty much to do it and go in twice.

Also, maybe I am misreading this...but sky guardian isnt craftable, so leveling it up will not unlock the plus.

Id says 6 of one half a dozen of the other, sorry.

i see, hmmmm hope i joined the forum earlier.. :( really had a hard time understanding things.. but im getting there.. slowly hehehe.. got to get some armor+ items to max and then get the EB Armor+... :) thanks a lot guys.. you really helped me a lot.. :)

borntokill81
12-18-2013, 02:07 AM
I opened K&D and I have so much labels missing names for example dungeons names or "loading guild info" window or when I click to collect gold, in every case what is written is "MISSING STRING" in caps lock

I've already force closed the app and reopened but nothing change, I'm on iOS

And also here on forum there's no way to delete the attachement in my post..in the "file upload manager" window this old attachement is marked as a big question mark and I can't delete it

Shinae
12-18-2013, 02:33 AM
I've already force closed the app and reopened but nothing change, I'm on iOS

Delete app and reinstall it. Clear all cache etc. That should fix most problems if force stop doesn't help.

totilatore
12-18-2013, 05:37 AM
Hi there, I have this bug since this morning and already tried to reinstall the game, but hasn't worked. Basically every writing of the game is deleted and replaced with this writing:"MISSING STRING". So, what can I do to continue playing this game? I'm lvl 61 and never happened before, dunno what to do. Thx for help guys, ^^

jamesfred
12-18-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi there, I have this bug since this morning and already tried to reinstall the game, but hasn't worked. Basically every writing of the game is deleted and replaced with this writing:"MISSING STRING". So, what can I do to continue playing this game? I'm lvl 61 and never happened before, dunno what to do. Thx for help guys, ^^

Have you restarted your phone and then re-install the game?

totilatore
12-18-2013, 06:53 AM
Have you restarted your phone and then re-install the game?

Yeah bro, already did 2 times, it doesn't work :(

saruen
12-18-2013, 08:21 AM
I have a problem, I defeated the current epic boss Jack Frost the 15th time today. I went to make the
armor, but I had 1 collectibles missing to make that armor... :(
Shouldn't I have all the 50 collectibles to make the armor after the 15th win?
If you can help me thanks.

seb1010110
12-18-2013, 09:33 AM

Same problem here.
I think the problem is the last in app update.
I have the same problem on my iPhone and on my iPad.

Delete and reinstall the App -> Strings still missing

shush
12-18-2013, 10:25 AM
MISSING STRINGS

I have the same problem, everywhere "missing strings".
After i defeated Jack Frost there was an update of my game, since this update i have this problem on IOS.

Erfel OP
12-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Is it only me or Jack Frost is stronger than previous EB? I thought this could be caused by the decreased time needed for epic boss energy to refill

shush
12-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Jack Frost is 5% stronger than the last EB we had. I think Krampus will be 10% stronger than the Dora EBs we normal get.

totilatore
12-18-2013, 03:57 PM
So? gree what are you going to do with the "MISSING STRING" bug? is really annoying play in this way

Dave3d
12-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Will K & D be coming out for windows 8.1 app store?
Any plans for this?

Thanks.

quatr3
12-18-2013, 05:47 PM
So? gree what are you going to do with the "MISSING STRING" bug? is really annoying play in this way

I can't even see my own level T_T Gree developers, we need your help :(

quatr3
12-18-2013, 06:10 PM
I can't even see my own level T_T Gree developers, we need your help :(

Update: it's fixed now! Thanks! :)

jamesfred
12-19-2013, 12:46 AM
where should i use my gems...
so that it will be put into good use?? i earned a lot and thinking of buying the dragon wings.. but since i heard that it does nothing but just make your knights good looking and strikes fear to some players (well including me when i started playing)

i used to earn gems but i want to ask where i should put it since i will not be buying the dragon wings anymore?

Xtrips
12-19-2013, 02:32 AM
so that it will be put into good use?? i earned a lot and thinking of buying the dragon wings.. but since i heard that it does nothing but just make your knights good looking and strikes fear to some players (well including me when i started playing)

i used to earn gems but i want to ask where i should put it since i will not be buying the dragon wings anymore?

You could take your chances with the chests, wait for limited in that case. If you dont like the gambling with chests you can use the gems to enhance your structures or just buy energy in arena and on EB to try for better rewards that way.

Your choice really, but it mostly depends on your current gear.

Dianish
12-19-2013, 03:01 AM

If you have a nice stack of gems i would suggest you to upgrade traning fields and smiths to lvl 3 - Training fields first so you yield a higher income. I get about 4.5 Mill a week and its still not enough. But its definitely worth upgrading them.

If you already done so. Save the gems. You might need them later.

Chests are gambling and most players keep wasting 100-300$(Or in many cases alot more) without getting any. You might be one of the lucky ones though. The chests is mainly for gemspenders and since you are not a gemspender it would be a bad idea.

Lonestar Light
12-19-2013, 03:44 AM
^^ What he said ^^

If you have a nice stack of gems you can try to talk to the top guilds and see if you have enough to earn a spot in them (epic war, not this fusion war tho) so you can win an epic. If not Dianish's suggestion is the best thing you can do.
The only thing I don't agree with him is on limited chance chests: as long as you understand you are gambling and accept the fact that you may get prizes worth less than the amount of gems you spend, it's worth trying. Just keep in mind that you have about 3% to 5% chances at best to get an epic and probably 70% chances to get a ** stars.

Lonestar Light
12-19-2013, 03:45 AM
Will K & D be coming out for windows 8.1 app store?
Any plans for this?

Thanks.
Good luck finding that out mate.
It's not like developers are exactly paying attention to support questions around here :P

Dave3d
12-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Good luck finding that out mate.
It's not like developers are exactly paying attention to support questions around here :P

:(
Didnt know that.
I have just now been able to post (even though I signed up for the forum forever ago).
I still cant post a new topic either.

Love the game though.
I play on 2 devices at the same time.
Insanely addicting game.
:)

firefly333
12-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Didnt know that.
I have just now been able to post (even though I signed up for the forum forever ago).
I still cant post a new topic either.

Love the game though.
I play on 2 devices at the same time.
Insanely addicting game.
:)

You have to have around 15 posts to start a new thread. Im sure someone around here will tell you the exact number.

But thats why you cant start a new thread.

Dave3d
12-19-2013, 09:19 AM
You have to have around 15 posts to start a new thread. Im sure someone around here will tell you the exact number.

But thats why you cant start a new thread.

Ah, ok.
Thanks.

Dave3d
12-19-2013, 09:55 AM
ok
Another question.
I have 2 devices, both on the same wifi network. Both with the same email address.
The 1 device I have never ever bought a gem for, ever, or anything else (gold, cape, etc). I am like level 30 on this device.

The other device is my main (real) gameplay. I have bought lots of gems on this device. LOTS. I am level 66 on this device.

So, I just noticed, that the level 30 device ups the arena and (Krampus) boss energy 3x faster than the main level 60 device!

Is this just Gree trying to get me to buy/spend more gems, because I have in the past?
Or, could this be a level thing?
Or, maybe both devices being on the same network, as well as the same email account, and the game is getting mixed up?

Edit:
Hmmm, seems the game is getting mixed up.
I turned off the level 30 device, and now my level 66 device is going fast.
Going to post in the bug section about it.

Edit 2:
WTD?
No bug report section?
WTD?

Edit 3:
LOL
I cant even post in the technical section, since I cant create a new post.
Sigh

cattes1
12-19-2013, 03:52 PM
So I purchased $50 worth of gems after the transaction it comes up either purchase order error I cant play the game now and I also havnt recived my gems I need it fixed please if not a refund. A quick reply be greatful

firefly333
12-19-2013, 04:14 PM
So I purchased $50 worth of gems after the transaction it comes up either purchase order error I cant play the game now and I also havnt recived my gems I need it fixed please if not a refund. A quick reply be greatful

I went here and submitted a request and opened a ticket.

https://games.gree-support.net/home

Your problem sounds like google wallet though..you may have to contact google wallet not gree since its a delivery problem.

jamesfred
12-21-2013, 04:10 AM
Which one is better armor of infernal lord+ or dark prince armor+?

King Of The Infernal
12-21-2013, 04:59 AM
Which one is better armor of infernal lord+ or dark prince armor+?

ATK DPA DEF Lord Elements Advantage DPA Fire/Spirit Fire/Earth One Element Advantage Only Earth Vs Air Fire Vs Spirit By Spirit Hit Back Earth :D

jamesfred
12-21-2013, 05:52 AM
ATK DPA DEF Lord Elements Advantage DPA Fire/Spirit Fire/Earth One Element Advantage Only Earth Vs Air Fire Vs Spirit By Spirit Hit Back Earth :D

Sorry but im kind of confused there, so which one is better?

The Justice
12-21-2013, 11:23 AM
I already have headless+ maxed. Should i go for krampus+ too?

I mean, i will obviously get to 43, but should i craft + version and max it? It's pretty stronger than headless, but it sounds like a waste to max this when i have another good armor with same elements.

My other fire armors are AoIL+ (maxed), and i'm leveling combustion and behemoth.

Hints/opinions?

ShadowDash1089
12-21-2013, 01:13 PM
not really game related, but no one from gree support would answer this:
I seem to not be able to create any threads in any forum. my account was activated for sure.
anyone may know why I do not have the privileges to do so?

firefly333
12-21-2013, 03:41 PM
not really game related, but no one from gree support would answer this:
I seem to not be able to create any threads in any forum. my account was activated for sure.
anyone may know why I do not have the privileges to do so?

If you see my reply a few posts up, you probably dont have enough posts to start a new thread yet.

Dave3d
12-21-2013, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I asked that about 8-9 posts up.
Same thing, need 15 or more posts.
kinda suxors when you need to post a new bug, or something.

Also, getting SUPER tired of that random question thingy.
Grrrr

jamesfred
12-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Sirs, again, i would like to ask which is better armor of infernal lord+ or dark prince armor+?

Oxilated
12-21-2013, 11:10 PM
aotf 1025/1050 = 2075
dpa 1120/899 = 2019

ShadowDash1089
12-22-2013, 12:31 AM

The Justice
12-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Shadow, this could help ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E

firefly333
12-22-2013, 09:29 AM

Dont be sorry, I meant it was a common question. A lot of guilds want to come in here and post a recruiting thread and cant and dont know why. Not my rules and dont know the exact rules, some said it seems to vary by a couple of posts from what is posted. idk.

I should have said my reply better, sorry again.

Freeness
12-22-2013, 12:54 PM
I contacted support three weeks ago to arrange a transfer and they replied after two weeks saying it had been done. Followed the guidelines and when I reinstalled the game it began from the very beginning again, not resuming my old game. It goes as far as the end of the tutorial before it tells me the game has to 'Reload' and begins the whole tutorial process again... and again. Therefore, I cannot retrieve the new friend code. Can get around this?

navantgarde
12-22-2013, 08:31 PM
i have trouble get into the game since the last update..on Thursday when the new EB, Krampus been introduced, a message prompted saying an update required but the update stuck at 0.0% and after a of couple minutes the update failed, saying that there seems to be a problem connecting to the server with an error code 4..i've already uninstall and reinstall the games 5 times since then but still i can't get to play K&D anymore..and i've been missed out the guild wars and still not sure if i'm still in a guild..i've already emailed gree about this problem but i doubt they'll get to me any time sooner..
so,is there any other way i could fix this update problem?

*i've checked, there's no problem with my connection and i'm on android

abscity
12-23-2013, 07:05 AM
From what I've read in the forums, the opponents you face in the arena are those of the same level brackets as you are. Anyone knows what these brackets are?

Ashlen
12-24-2013, 11:24 AM
I haven't been able to find an answer to this, but I've noticed my main knight's base stats fluctuate depending on what armor he is wearing. And I was curious if anyone knew why? Here's some stats on what I'm seeing:

Guardians Battle Gear (Level 66):
Base Stats: 1,063/1,146
Equipped Stats: 1,633/1,733
Difference: 570/587

Blazeborn Vanguard+ (Level 56):
Base Stats: 1,293/1,131
Equipped Stats: 1,792/1,610
Difference: 499/479

Hydromancer's Mantle (Level 12):
Base Stats: 390/365
Equipped Stats: 770/742
Difference: 380/362

The only thing I can theorize is that the level gives an additional bonus to the main knights stats, but I'm not sure if that is right. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Oxilated
12-24-2013, 01:25 PM
The knights alone has stats separated from armor.
the armor stats isnt affected by the boost until you equip it

for example,
main knights stats is 300/300
armor stats is 1000/1000
if you equip the armor to the knight it will be 1300/1300 + the boost (guild position, element purchased)

also notice that when you level up that stats like max attack and max defense and max hp increases

Lucious WBB-FZY-DGM
12-24-2013, 03:23 PM
I tried to ask this before, but I doesn't seem like the post ever got posted. So here goes again. -- Is there any way to remove an inactive guildmaster and switch in another player as the new GM? I am a member of the guild 'Zenith'. Many of us have been together for many months and would prefer to remain together if possible. But our guildmaster, guild sentinel, and champion have all become inactive and have not played for a very long time (4-5 weeks). Our guild has definitely suffered in the last few guild wars. We don't want to start a new guild - we are at guild level 47 and have +7% bonuses for all elements. So it would be a big waste to leave all that. I contacted Gree about this and eventually they replied by asking if I was still having a problem. I repeated that yes, we are still having the problem, and they replied again by telling me how I could bind my account (which is obviously irrelevant to my question).

I thought that I saw a previous post in which Gree was able to switch the GM with another player but I can't find that post anymore.

Thanks for any help,

Zen Lucious,
Zenith Guild

Sarah 101
12-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Yes tell your members to send ticket to gree support

Xtrips
12-25-2013, 01:53 AM
I haven't been able to find an answer to this, but I've noticed my main knight's base stats fluctuate depending on what armor he is wearing. And I was curious if anyone knew why? Here's some stats on what I'm seeing:

The only thing I can theorize is that the level gives an additional bonus to the main knights stats, but I'm not sure if that is right. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Blazebourne and Hydromancer are mono armors. The have fire and water respectively. Guardian has spirit and earth. Say for example that guild bonus for water is 2%, fire 6% and spirit/earth 6% each you will see a big difference in the stats. That means Guardian first gets a 6% bonus then another one. Hydro only gets 2% bonus and fire gets only 6%. This will reflect in the armors lvl since the % will mean more damage the more levels it has increased.

So go look at guild elemental bonuses and you will likely find the difference there.

Someone made the calculation in another thread but can't fint it right now. I think we can do the math if you need it.

Dave3d
12-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Well, they got me.
%40 off gems is STILL too high, but it is better than paying full price.

So, I got an 1100 gem winter chest box. Got a whole bunch of crud, and 1 4-star armor, that I immediately powered to 60, so it was better (barely) than my level 50 previous 4 star armor. Woot! I have 3 good armors now.

So, I decided, what the heck! Something came over me, and I decided to get another 1100 gem winter box.
WOW!!!!!
This time, I got 3 epics, and 3 GOOD 4-star armors!!!!!!
The 1st time I have EVER had any good luck with gem buying chests!

So, I got 2 Black Kaleidoscopic armors now (I already have a Red Kaleidoscopic+ which is WAY better), and another Red Kaleidoscopic+ armor (mine is maxed already).

I also got 2!!! Blazeborne Vanguard armors, and a Tectonic Mantle+ armor (been wanting one of these since forever!!!!).

So, my long, drawn out question(s):
1. What should I do with the Kaleidoscopic armors? Can/should I fuse them with the epic armor? Since I already have the Red+ to max, I cant use them to fuse for max levels.
2. Should I fuse the Blazeborne Vanguard armors, to level it faster? Or should I keep the 2nd one, and try to combine with a (future) epic armor? I have not had ANY good luck fusing armors higher than 1 star. Every attempt has resulted in lesser armor.
3. Should I use the old 4-star armors to help level the epic armors? (most are either maxxed out, or very near maxxed out (within 10 levels of being maxxed)). I have not had ANY good luck fusing armors higher than 1 star. Every attempt has resulted in lesser armor.

Thanks for any help, or insight.
Greatly appreciated.

Dave3d

Xtrips
12-26-2013, 05:52 AM
Well, they got me.
%40 off gems is STILL too high, but it is better than paying full price.

So, I got an 1100 gem winter chest box. Got a whole bunch of crud, and 1 4-star armor, that I immediately powered to 60, so it was better (barely) than my level 50 previous 4 star armor. Woot! I have 3 good armors now.

So, I decided, what the heck! Something came over me, and I decided to get another 1100 gem winter box.
WOW!!!!!
This time, I got 3 epics, and 3 GOOD 4-star armors!!!!!!
The 1st time I have EVER had any good luck with gem buying chests!

So, I got 2 Black Kaleidoscopic armors now (I already have a Red Kaleidoscopic+ which is WAY better), and another Red Kaleidoscopic+ armor (mine is maxed already).

I also got 2!!! Blazeborne Vanguard armors, and a Tectonic Mantle+ armor (been wanting one of these since forever!!!!).

So, my long, drawn out question(s):
1. What should I do with the Kaleidoscopic armors? Can/should I fuse them with the epic armor? Since I already have the Red+ to max, I cant use them to fuse for max levels.
2. Should I fuse the Blazeborne Vanguard armors, to level it faster? Or should I keep the 2nd one, and try to combine with a (future) epic armor? I have not had ANY good luck fusing armors higher than 1 star. Every attempt has resulted in lesser armor.
3. Should I use the old 4-star armors to help level the epic armors? (most are either maxxed out, or very near maxxed out (within 10 levels of being maxxed)). I have not had ANY good luck fusing armors higher than 1 star. Every attempt has resulted in lesser armor.

Thanks for any help, or insight.
Greatly appreciated.

Dave3d

What you should do depends alot on your current armors. You said that you have 3 good armors, I guess that is your Tectonic, Red Kaleidoscopic+and that 4star on lvl 60. If that 4star is a plus version you could stay with it but otherwise the Blazeborne would be an upgrade no matter the armor. The second Blazeborne could be used for combining yes. Fusing is a gamble,we all get bad results and on occations, some good results.
I wouldnt recommend using the 4star armors for enhancing, use them for combining and hope for a new epic instead. The small extra EP isnt worth it, even if almost max leveled, compared to the chance of getting better armor with combining.

Dave3d
12-26-2013, 08:05 AM
Yeah, 3 good armors are:
Red Kaleidoscopic+ maxed out
Northerners Battlgear (epic) 74/99
Armor of Phyrus+ 60/70

I am definitely replacing the Phyrus with the tectonic.
I just have no idea what to do with the extra kaleidoscopic armors now.
I will fuse the 4-stars like you suggested though, and hope fora better armor from them.
Thanks for yourinput.

Sarah 101
12-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Upgrade the epics only , don't waste your gold on legendary ,3 epics and 1 is plus some people's spend over 5000 gems so they can get plus , if you are new finish the 5000 gems ,"if you can "so you can have good future, join top 25-100 and they will give you leadership very fast ..

Dave3d
12-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Yep, doing the 5000 gems to get beastmaster+.
That will give me 2 epic+, and 2 regular epics, plus the Red Kaleidoscpoic+

I am actually the Sentinel for Dark Tail guild.
I dont really want a 'leadership' role, I just want to play with other people that want to REALLY play the game, and strategize, and co-ordinate wars.
But, this is probably the last time I buy gems (until they come out with super duper epic plus starmetal fused 6 star platinum armor, lol).

No one still has a solution on what to do with the 2 extra black Kaleidoscpoic and the extra Red Kaleidoscpoic+ armors.
I tried combining and fusing with them, but they are always grayed out.
Wish Gree would make it so you could trade armor, or even break down armor for gold or fusion stones, or even perhaps gems.

This game is really so deep in complexity for a casual game, that trade/break down armors seems natural to me.

lornchy
12-27-2013, 11:57 AM
So, I buy 2 fourty key deals, the first went fine with the usual bonus armor and two star/moontide suprise, but when I opened my second set of fourty, no bonus fusion armor and no armor of phyrus +. To make it even better the purchase did not carry over to my Gemstravaganza total. Anyone have this issue? Sent a ticket into Gree.

Dave3d
12-27-2013, 09:06 PM
How do you power level to 100?
I am at 73, and it has become very hard to increase level since around 66-67.
I do the kingdom of darkness on epic a couple times, then it takes hours to heal up to do it again, then do it again.
But, I barely go up at all.
I have swamp swags quest to do, but it is so boring trying to get 2 wriggling roots, and the only other quests are aunt morgan 4 and armorsmith architecture (and I am NOT doing those, lol. not giving up gold level TG's).

Entr0py
12-27-2013, 09:27 PM

Thanks!

What you are seeing is your guild bonuses with are percentage based, so the higher the stats on your armor the bigger the gain. This is why the armors with more stats had larger differences.

Edit: blazeborne is a mono element armor so it only gets one guild bonus, 2 element armors will get 2 different bonuses, one for each element.

Oxilated
12-27-2013, 10:39 PM
What you are seeing is your guild bonuses with are percentage based, so the higher the stats on your armor the bigger the gain. This is why the armors with more stats had larger differences.

Edit: blazeborne is a mono element armor so it only gets one guild bonus, 2 element armors will get 2 different bonuses, one for each element.
like i said

for example,
main knights stats is 316/316
armor stats is 1000/1000
followers have 237/237
if you equip the armor to the main knight it will be 1316/1316 + the boost (guild position, element purchased)
or 1237/1237 + boost if you equip it on follower

also notice that when you level up that stats like max attack and max defense and max hp increases

Oxilated
12-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Off topic here
i see nowhere in gree appropriate to ask this question

I saw someone with gif avatar so i tried to get one and it is 150x150 but the size is big, when i try to upload by link, it says remote file something

CandyNJ
12-28-2013, 10:45 AM
I've played other MMO's where the developers give sneak peeks or communicate about what's coming next for an update. Does anyone from GREE do that here or is everyone left in the dark and has no idea what's coming next?

If I'm going to pay for gems, I would like to think that GREE would be more than happy to give their bosses (paying public), info on upcoming updates.

Eunuchorn
12-28-2013, 11:54 AM
I've played other MMO's where the developers give sneak peeks or communicate about what's coming next for an update. Does anyone from GREE do that here or is everyone left in the dark and has no idea what's coming next?

If I'm going to pay for gems, I would like to think that GREE would be more than happy to give their bosses (paying public), info on upcoming updates.

Aw you're cute. Don't get your hopes up for any kind of heads up on new content. Though agree is pretty well known for shoving new content down players throats in first few months of a new year

CandyNJ
12-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Aw you're cute. Don't get your hopes up for any kind of heads up on new content. Though agree is pretty well known for shoving new content down players throats in first few months of a new year

I'm 47 years old, don't be condescending to me. Many other MMO's are in regular contact with the players, so why shouldn't I expect something similar from another greedy developer?

Anyone else care to answer? Do they really only update once or twice a year? If so, I'm quitting this game now and move on to other apps

Eunuchorn
12-28-2013, 01:07 PM
I wasn't being condescending, I was more mocking the ludicrous corporotacracy that is Gree. I also wouldn't consider any IOS game an "mmo".

If you feel so strongly about content updates, move on now & don't look back.

CandyNJ
12-28-2013, 01:15 PM
I wasn't being condescending, I was more mocking the ludicrous corporotacracy that is Gree. I also wouldn't consider any IOS game an "mmo".

If you feel so strongly about content updates, move on now & don't look back.

I will just put you on block

paintolar
12-28-2013, 01:25 PM
While he may be saying it arrogantly, what he says is truth.

The JokeRR
12-28-2013, 01:34 PM
You are being entirely too hopeful to believe that gree is going to do anything to give a sneak preview of any content whether you pay for gems on not. If you are going to be a 47 year old child about it and rage quit the game over not getting your way. Please do so now.

CandyNJ
12-28-2013, 01:46 PM
You are being entirely too hopeful to believe that gree is going to do anything to give a sneak preview of any content whether you pay for gems on not. If you are going to be a 47 year old child about it and rage quit the game over not getting your way. Please do so now.

You are immature for not tolerating differing opinions. I have my questions and opinions as do you.

I don't pay any mind to your opinion because you do not know me. Diversity is a wonderful thing. You be you, I will be me :)

sbchristian10
12-28-2013, 02:04 PM
You are immature for not tolerating differing opinions. I have my questions and opinions as do you.

I don't pay any mind to your opinion because you do not know me. Diversity is a wonderful thing. You be you, I will be me :)

He's just trying to help you realize how delusional your ideas are. Gree will not, and will never give players a "sneak peek" at new content. Complaining about spending money when you don't know what updates are coming next?? If that's your mentality you're not going to be enjoying any game, let alone a Gree game.

eliknaffo1
12-28-2013, 02:08 PM
Hi latly i am getting a please re-load massge on a brand new iphone 5 for no reason :/ i hope some one can show me a fix

The JokeRR
12-28-2013, 02:14 PM

I never said your opinion was wrong, I wish they would also give sneak previews.. However, I DID point out your attitude was wrong. Quitting because of something as simple as not getting a heads up is stupid. I tolerate diversity, I encourage it..however I don't tolerate stupidity, your lack of ability to distinguish them from one another tells me I can not tolerate you.

CandyNJ
12-28-2013, 02:23 PM
I never said your opinion was wrong, I wish they would also give sneak previews.. However, I DID point out your attitude was wrong. Quitting because of something as simple as not getting a heads up is stupid. I tolerate diversity, I encourage it..however I don't tolerate stupidity, your lack of ability to distinguish them from one another tells me I can not tolerate you.

I don't give my time to just any game. I work 5 days a week, have a life like anyone else. I have spent a little on apps that I felt were worth spending a few minutes on throughout the day in between doing things. What you feel is stupid is subjective. If a company doesn't take time to communicate at all to the players, I take my business elsewhere. I have enjoyed other games where the developers are more friendly. No point giving time to a developer who does not. They won't care because other people will spend plenty of $$$

That's too bad that you feel that way. That's life hon. I will ignore you from now on, since life is too short to talk to people who judge.

Eunuchorn
12-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Candys fitting into the forum far better than he even realizes. Almost to 10 buddy! Then you get to make your own threads!

Gund0c
12-28-2013, 03:10 PM
If you have 2 of the same armor element, i.e. Fire and water, and decide to upgrade the lvl 0 one that would have better stats at MAX lvl would you get the same amount of EP to the new armor that you put into the old armor? Or would you just get the 180ep per the matching element?

ilvtfu
12-28-2013, 03:23 PM
If you have 2 of the same armor element, i.e. Fire and water, and decide to upgrade the lvl 0 one that would have better stats at MAX lvl would you get the same amount of EP to the new armor that you put into the old armor? Or would you just get the 180ep per the matching element?

original EP and 1 additional EP for every level that it is. So a level 2 would have 180+1 = 181, a level 20 would have 180+19 = 199, etc

Gund0c
12-28-2013, 03:29 PM
So it wouldn't be a good idea to take a max armor and out it into a lvl 0 armor? Even tho the stat at max would be better?

Sifu
12-28-2013, 06:07 PM
So it wouldn't be a good idea to take a max armor and out it into a lvl 0 armor? Even tho the stat at max would be better?

All depends on the armor you are talking about. Maxed Crius I would use to enhance a Crius+. Maxed Blazeborn I would not use to enhance a Blazeborn+. In general terms..

4* would be better used on fusions
5* would be better worn on followers
3* and below I would probably use for enhancement as soon as the + is leveled high enough to pass it in stats

Entr0py
12-28-2013, 08:26 PM
like i said

for example,
main knights stats is 316/316
armor stats is 1000/1000
followers have 237/237
if you equip the armor to the main knight it will be 1316/1316 + the boost (guild position, element purchased)
or 1237/1237 + boost if you equip it on follower

I am aware. I am guessing you are about lvl 94, and either a high comander of a guild with 7% fire or a sentinel/champion in a guild with 5% fire.

Its still an issue with bonuses. Your stats become one with the armor then it does the guild bonuses. So...
Blazeborne
(1131+303)•1.05•1.07=1610
(1293+303)•1.05•1.07=1792
For the 2 element armors you would add one more % bonus. Hope i could be helpful.

MightyIsaac
12-28-2013, 11:29 PM
Hi

I had a question about the guild wars. Something happened to me twice, first time I thought it was just me not paying attention, second time I was def paying attention!

What happened was I fought the same person 3 times, each time I beat them with only 1 or 2 of my knights dying (my 3rd knight never even got damaged) then then 4th time I got wiped out, all knights killed and their 3rd not even touched.

I did each battle back to back, and their armours or order did not change. There were no misses.

Can anyone explain?

Ta

Sifu
12-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi

I had a question about the guild wars. Something happened to me twice, first time I thought it was just me not paying attention, second time I was def paying attention!

What happened was I fought the same person 3 times, each time I beat them with only 1 or 2 of my knights dying (my 3rd knight never even got damaged) then then 4th time I got wiped out, all knights killed and their 3rd not even touched.

I did each battle back to back, and their armours or order did not change. There were no misses.

Can anyone explain?

Ta

I've seen something similar just because of a lucky crit.

If the elements line up in your favor you sail through just fine...then one time their first knight gets one or two lucky crits and you first knight goes down early. This can set the elements into a whole different alignment. Their first knight now gets a hit on your second knight with more bonus than their second knight would have...and maybe your second knight doesn't get a bonus on the opponent's first knight like he did on the opponent's second knight. The opponent's first knight might take 4 hits to kill instead of three or even two now that you don't have an elemental advantage. It can all go downhill from there.

X_Swarpz_X
12-29-2013, 01:44 PM
Hi latly i am getting a please re-load massge on a brand new iphone 5 for no reason :/ i hope some one can show me a fix

I never had that problem until yesterday. Hasn't happened today at all, but happened 3 times to me yesterday. Not sure what its about. Weak connection maybe?

Dave3d
12-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Another issue.
I changed guilds, and saw that my contribution level is still the same amount in the new guild as the old guild:700,000
BUT, my mvp¦shields didnt transfer over:20something¦40something.
I would expect either all to follow me, or none. Not just 1.
Bug?
Or as designed?

Oxilated
12-30-2013, 09:34 AM
Another issue.
I changed guilds, and saw that my contribution level is still the same amount in the new guild as the old guild:700,000
BUT, my mvp¦shields didnt transfer over:20something¦40something.
I would expect either all to follow me, or none. Not just 1.
Bug?
Or as designed?
its designed. if you go back to your old guild, your medals will be back. if you change guild, it will all disappear

Dave3d
12-30-2013, 09:55 AM
Ok.
So, if everything is still at my old guild, why the 700,000 gold still in the new guild for contribution?
Why wouldnt contributions restart all over again also with the new guild.

Loose-End
12-30-2013, 09:59 AM
To stop people switching guilds and keep getting getting fusion boost armours, I guess. You could keep switching and get unlimited fusion boost armours and max everything you needed to very easily, just making it harder I think.

Hopeless82
12-30-2013, 06:42 PM
Hi all, newbie to the game. Have only been playing for about a month so far, currently about Lvl-40+. I wish to ask two questions about the game.

1) Other than being ridiculously gold-rich, is there much point to crafting the Basic Armours? The cost of Enhancing rises dramatically after an armour is Lvl-15+, and the EP points I gain from Basic Armours is pretty negligible at that point. Feels like throwing gold into the river whenever I level-up an armour with Basic Armours after Armour Lvl-15+.

I seem to get more bang for my buck(gold) using the Snakeskin Armour method and Mono Silver-Starred Armours.

---- ----

2) Glacius is the first epic boss I managed to defeat to the point where I can craft his Armour prize. However, I need time to level the armour to Lvl-35 to unlock the Plus-Version. Assuming I have enough mats in the first place, can I still craft the +Version after Glacius leaves the map?

Cheers.

firefly333
12-30-2013, 07:22 PM
I seem to get more bang for my buck(gold) using the Snakeskin Armour method and Mono Silver-Starred Armours.

---- ----

2) Glacius is the first epic boss I managed to defeat to the point where I can craft his Armour prize. However, I need time to level the armour to Lvl-35 to unlock the Plus-Version. Assuming I have enough mats in the first place, can I still craft the +Version after Glacius leaves the map?

Cheers.

The only reason to level up armors is to get to plus versions to craft if they are not armors to fight in.

If you got to level 43 on Glacius and have enough material to craft plus version, can do it later after he is gone. Just make sure you beat level 43. You wouldnt get winter keys but the plus version of glacius is still worth getting and leveling up, unless you have 47 epics like some I know.

Dave3d
12-30-2013, 09:23 PM
To stop people switching guilds and keep getting getting fusion boost armours, I guess. You could keep switching and get unlimited fusion boost armours and max everything you needed to very easily, just making it harder I think.

Yeah, that sounds right.
Thanks.

Bluntman
12-30-2013, 09:39 PM
Hi all, newbie to the game. Have only been playing for about a month so far, currently about Lvl-40+. I wish to ask two questions about the game.

1) Other than being ridiculously gold-rich, is there much point to crafting the Basic Armours? The cost of Enhancing rises dramatically after an armour is Lvl-15+, and the EP points I gain from Basic Armours is pretty negligible at that point. Feels like throwing gold into the river whenever I level-up an armour with Basic Armours after Armour Lvl-15+.

After level 50 i craft the basics and combine them into 50 EP armors to enhance with. The following are garaunteed fusions for 50 EP armors. Fire basic + earth basic Fire basic + air basic. Spirit basic + air basic. Spirit basic + water basic

Sifu
12-30-2013, 10:18 PM

---- ----

Cheers.

As a level 40 I recommend not bothering with EB. EB will be important when you can craft the +. However, you need to be able to get 43 kills to have enough mats for that. You are unlikely to be able to reach that mark until character level 95+. Many can't until they have been 100 a while; I couldn't. Crius+ would be a better earth/air for you at this stage. The cost of leveling that armor to max is more in line with what your character is able to handle for now.

Glacius will surpass Crius+ att at level 25, but won't pass def until 38. The cost to get Glacius to 38 compared to maxing Crius+ is an additional 400 EP and quite a bit of gold. To make it stronger gets more expensive almost exponentially. Your ability to generate gold and especially snakeskins will make leveling that very slow.

As to what fodder to use for leveling your armors, it will depend on what your bottlenecks are. You can use the enhancement calculator here http://kadc.azurewebsites.net/ to work out the lowest gold or time costs based on your resources. What it can't calculate is how long it takes you to farm snakeskins compared to shards which will be important at your level.

The method I used at your level was to try to use snakeskins every 5 or so character levels. My first couple tries took me too much character hp to farm enough snakeskins and I was constantly waiting for more hp to get more snakeskin leathers. If that happened I used commons for another 5 character levels and tried again. Remember to get all castle expansions with training fields as fast as you can. Otherwise gold production will likely be your biggest limiting factor.

Hopeless82
12-30-2013, 10:24 PM
~~ If you got to level 43 on Glacius and have enough material to craft plus version, can do it later after he is gone. ~~
Groovy. So I can craft the +Version afterwards. That's great to know. :D

After level 50 i craft the basics and combine them into 50 EP armors to enhance with. The following are garaunteed fusions for 50 EP armors. Fire basic + earth basic Fire basic + air basic. Spirit basic + air basic. Spirit basic + water basic
Wow, I did not know that. 50 EP is quite a lot. Will definitely cut down on the Enhancement costs. Thank you.

Cheers.

Sifu
12-30-2013, 10:30 PM
Groovy. So I can craft the +Version afterwards. That's great to know. :D

Getting the materials after he is gone is not easy, however. 30 gems for 2 mats. If you can't get 43 kills now, it's unlikely you'll ever have the plus. The only free way at that point would be to not craft the armor. Then at some point in the future you might be able to fuse the armor. Level that to 35 and only then craft the one you have been holding all that time.

Wow, I did not know that. 50 EP is quite a lot. Will definitely cut down on the Enhancement costs. Thank you.

Cheers.

That costs a fusion stone and 25,000 gold for each combine. Those will be more important at max level working on EB+ or epic armor leveling. At your stage of the game, generating the gold for that or farming fusion stones may not be possible.

redpointist
12-31-2013, 09:46 AM
In level 30 and have worked hard to beat glacius 14 times and now I am stuck n the critical last fight with one day left! I just tried to fight him with my 3 nights and 2 strongest friends and only damaged him by about one fifth of his health. How can I finish my goal of beating him 15 times for the armor?

Oxilated
12-31-2013, 09:53 AM
In level 30 and have worked hard to beat glacius 14 times and now I am stuck n the critical last fight with one day left! I just tried to fight him with my 3 nights and 2 strongest friends and only damaged him by about one fifth of his health. How can I finish my goal of beating him 15 times for the armor?
wait for the next eb, spend gems, add random people on the arena hoping they would add you back

Bala82
01-01-2014, 05:37 AM
ok my question with regard element knights what best combination - is there element chart for combination armour.

Fire + Water =?
Fire + Spirt
Fire+ Earth
Fire + Air

Which is best combination

I am not familiar with any of these Atlantean Avenger+, Hydra Hunter Mail+, Living Flame+, Crius+

Since i can only use 3 knights i decided just focus Fire water Spirit or which best 3 element knights

Yes i understand element battle strategy

Lonestar Light
01-01-2014, 07:43 AM
The best combination is the one that gets the job done ;)
It depends from what you have and what armors you are likely to face the most in the arena.

friskie
01-01-2014, 07:49 AM
ive been searching here and i cant find my answer..

what are the requirements to create a new thread?

i get this message

friskie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i have a new idea i would like to post in the recruitment sub-forum

Oxilated
01-01-2014, 07:54 AM
ive been searching here and i cant find my answer..

what are the requirements to create a new thread?

i get this message

friskie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

i have a new idea i would like to post in the recruitment sub-forum
10 to 15 post.

Bala82
01-01-2014, 07:59 AM
The best combination is the one that gets the job done ;)
It depends from what you have and what armors you are likely to face the most in the arena.

Yes given i am new most player i beat easy since most of them are unranked in arena.

It's my friends i can't beat :( how can i compete level 30-50 players with crazy armour

friskie
01-01-2014, 08:12 AM
10 to 15 post.

ok gotcha thank you

CandyNJ
01-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Well, I've moved on to Brave Frontier which is either a copy of Knights and Dragons OR was copied from. The exact same Warning sign is used, the elements are in both games. Too similar to be coincidence but Brave frontier is superior with many differences, developers who DO communicate practically daily with players and DAILY different events. The developers DO give a heads up on new content, which is exactly what I was looking for. If anyone plays both games, 46938357 ;)

Have fun everyone

friskie
01-01-2014, 08:30 AM
so stuff like post #s 7 and 8 acceptable to get posting access?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54733-The-K-amp-D-Community

friskie
01-01-2014, 08:39 AM
ok one more question.. is there like a "my threads link" to view all the threads ive posted in to look for replies?

or is the "find all posts" link the only way requiring me to click each thread checking them individually?

CandyNJ
01-01-2014, 09:37 AM
Candys fitting into the forum far better than he even realizes. Almost to 10 buddy! Then you get to make your own threads!

You've got EOIMD or Everyone Online is Male Disease. Heard of a man named Candy before?? I'm female. I have moved on to Brave Frontier. Happy new year, bye

friskie
01-01-2014, 09:55 AM
LOL i have the EHGDIGD or Everyone Who Gets Defensive is Guilty Disease..

have fun with brave frontier, 40's 400lbs pretending to be a female while sitting in your mothers basement in your underwear

im new here.. mods, am i allowed to call ppl out like this?

BT Zoid
01-01-2014, 12:37 PM

You should try finding a friend (or even more friends) who got the current NEMESIS armour. To do so go to:Boss=> Damage Leaderboard and search for a players with the Nemesis and Spam Friend Requests

BT Zoid
01-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Ok.
So, if everything is still at my old guild, why the 700,000 gold still in the new guild for contribution?
Why wouldnt contributions restart all over again also with the new guild.
The Weekly Contribution Counter is frozen because of

data=show_contribute_7_00_00

The Contribution Rewards won't reset because people would start Guild Hopping and "buying" Fusion Boost for only 50k (Extremely Cheap for 150(180) Exp)

BT Zoid
01-01-2014, 12:56 PM

This is a method from GREE to prevent resetting Save Data(Via IFile etc.) What happens is the Server is saving a backup of u're Savedata when you:Swap Main Knights Armour, Attack other Knights or Epic Bosses, Use Gems or Keys.
When you are e.g. Trying to re-spend gems, because you didn't like the last Chests Armours, The Game syncs with the server, in order to check if the Gems aren't spent already. If the gems already have been spent the purchase get's negated and the Back-Up Save Data get's loaded. Because the Game sometimes doesn't send the Temporarys (Created before last Log-Out) to the Server, the Game Auto-Reloads the last Back-Up

EDIT: Also syncs when buying Gem Packs.

BT Zoid
01-01-2014, 01:03 PM
MISSING STRINGS

I have the same problem, everywhere "missing strings".
After i defeated Jack Frost there was an update of my game, since this update i have this problem on IOS.

Though the bug got patched, some Players are still facing this problem. If you are still bugged Bind your acc to your e-mail and retrieve it on a diffrent device. Next Bind your Acc again and get it back to your original device. STRING-DATA should be valid now

Lonestar Light
01-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Yes given i am new most player i beat easy since most of them are unranked in arena.

It's my friends i can't beat :( how can i compete level 30-50 players with crazy armour
Don't worry about that. When you start the game you need good friends to defeat the EB, you are not supposed to compete with them just yet.
If you keep playing long enough you will level up, get better armors and eventually catch up with them. And sooner than you think you will start being friended by new users that needs your help but can't compete with you.
It just takes time and patience.

Eljun
01-01-2014, 08:04 PM
In the arena now how can i have a revenge it seems that every time a go to arena there's no revenge or just don't know how it is done

friskie
01-01-2014, 09:05 PM
i just had one today for the first time since the new arena

jamesfred
01-01-2014, 10:11 PM
a quick question here... instead of snakeskins what do you guys prefer to use as enhancement?
been very this days and i dont have much time to gather materials for snakeskins alone, but i have tons of other materials for different armors so i would like to ask what is the alternative for snakeskins?? thanks.. :)

Shinae
01-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Alternatives:

- If you have money and stones you can fuse 2x basic armors to make uncraftable rare armor. Gives lots of enhancement points. (example: basic fire + basic earth = volcanic mantle) Very fast, but expensive method
- Farm Kingdom of Darkness epic stage. Craft 3* armors and crius armors when you don't have materials for 3*.
- Do arena for easy armor rewards
- Check wiki for more alternatives

Oxilated
01-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Is the epic boss gonna be always 20% stronger or is only the armor stronger?
i see the problem in this, if the keep inflating the stats of eb, that would mean that i would never reach 60 kills
i can reach 55 kills before the inflation, but now i cant get past 44 with glacius.

Bala82
01-02-2014, 03:46 AM
NEW Epic Boss - Wrath Demon

do we get epic boss weekly ?

Oxilated
01-02-2014, 03:57 AM
NEW Epic Boss - Wrath Demon

do we get epic boss weekly ?
yes, weekly

Hopeless82
01-02-2014, 04:10 AM
Which building is better for gold income? Training Fields or Monster Nests?

Cheers.

Oxilated
01-02-2014, 04:11 AM
Which building is better for gold income? Training Fields or Monster Nests?

Cheers.
monsters nest if you check your phone every 2 hours
training fields if you are too lazy to check your phone every 2 hours

friskie
01-02-2014, 05:40 AM
Is the epic boss gonna be always 20% stronger or is only the armor stronger?
i see the problem in this, if the keep inflating the stats of eb, that would mean that i would never reach 60 kills
i can reach 55 kills before the inflation, but now i cant get past 44 with glacius.
i was thinking this same thing.. is it keep lvl 60 at the mercy of gems?

friskie
01-02-2014, 05:42 AM
monsters nest if you check your phone every *4* hours
training fields if you are too lazy to check your phone every *4* hours

fixed* ........

Kangaroeland
01-02-2014, 06:38 AM
Quest EB's are always stronger, the current one is a lot weaker than glacius.

Vakko
01-02-2014, 09:03 AM
What would be the ideal makeup for a finished castle? For example, how many training fields, smiths, etc? I'm only in the 30s now and have just started building fields, but would love a high level player to provide an example to work toward. Thanks! :)

Sifu
01-02-2014, 09:09 AM
What would be the ideal makeup for a finished castle? For example, how many training fields, smiths, etc? I'm only in the 30s now and have just started building fields, but would love a high level player to provide an example to work toward. Thanks! :)

For starters I would get 2 armories. You'll want 3 when you are done but the third can come later. Then fill up on level 2 training fields. Last slot of the last expansion you can do the third armory. Your ONLY priority for gems should be getting tf's to level 3 until those are done unless you are a paying player who buys quite a bit. You'll have 1 single slot left you can put a monster nest into.

Edit: At some point you will probably have to buy a chunk of gold...or do what free players (like me) do and spend at least a week or so not leveling your armors so that all your gold can go into expansions and buildings. The sooner you do that the better. It's not a fun week but it's important.

Musketeer
01-02-2014, 09:13 AM
training fields if you are too lazy to check your phone every 2 hours

training fields if you have a life

Fixed it for ya!

friskie
01-02-2014, 09:26 AM
my wife trash talks me for having my phone in my hand all the time :)
http://oi44.tinypic.com/24b5idc.jpg

pakpak
01-02-2014, 09:23 PM
hello, I recently started killing eb and obtaining legendary armor. I recently got lucky and got a non+ Red Kal and a non+ Maelstrom iron. I was thinking of using Red Kal as my main and the Maelstrom Iron for my 2nd. my third commander hopefully be an eb+ armor one daybut as of right now regular eb armor.

Would this be an ideal set up for arena and guild wars? Since these are my two best armors and the Red Kal is non elemental? Or wouldit be better for me to just use maelstrom on my main knight? opinions?

Shinae
01-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Use Red Kal on main knight and maelstrom on your other knight. It will take enough time and money to level those max / near max. Good luck with it.

Red Kal will help you with future epic bosses, since its effective vs. all of them. Since you dont have boss+ armors yet.

pakpak
01-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Thanks I have the Red Kal at 63 right now. Once I max that out I will level the maelstrom.

Bala82
01-03-2014, 12:54 AM
is there a way to change name of your guild if you become guild leader as result current leader transfer the leader position to you.

Oxilated
01-03-2014, 01:21 AM
is there a way to change name of your guild if you become guild leader as result current leader transfer the leader position to you.
no............................

Lazlfrao
01-03-2014, 04:11 AM
no............................
I suppose trying to change a guildleader who has gone inactive is also impossible? :/

Oxilated
01-03-2014, 05:54 AM
I suppose trying to change a guildleader who has gone inactive is also impossible? :/
yes it is, unless you email gree to remove him/her as guild leader (which will take some time or which will never respond back to you)

Lazlfrao
01-03-2014, 06:09 AM
yes it is, unless you email gree to remove him/her as guild leader (which will take some time or which will never respond back to you)
I did, 1.5 weeks ago. I'll just up the false pretense that they just take way long to respond back to me.

Just get my hands on some better equipment, max that stuff and see if I can join some proper guild.. some day :p

Konny
01-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Hello, I have two questions:

I am now level 61 and able to reliably get the non+ boss armor every week but have nowhere near enough resources to level it. My armors are Krampus (47), Glacius (30), AA+ (50), Crius+ (50), LF+ (50) and some others.

Demon's Carapace is being crafted now. Should I try to level that next too then I have a good armor for every knight or get my HH+ (11) up to 50 first which would be cheaper? What to do with the next boss armors: fuse and try for a 5* or level them to replace the Big Four?

My gold income is about 9000 per hour. Should I stop all armor enhancing and save up for the 1 and 2 million gold expansions which would take about 2 weeks?

Thanks in advance.

Lazlfrao
01-03-2014, 10:36 AM

I am now level 61 and able to reliably get the non+ boss armor every week but have nowhere near enough resources to level it. My armors are Krampus (47), Glacius (30), AA+ (50), Crius+ (50), LF+ (50) and some others.

Demon's Carapace is being crafted now. Should I try to level that next too then I have a good armor for every knight or get my HH+ (11) up to 50 first which would be cheaper? What to do with the next boss armors: fuse and try for a 5* or level them to replace the Big Four?

My gold income is about 9000 per hour. Should I stop all armor enhancing and save up for the 1 and 2 million gold expansions which would take about 2 weeks?

Thanks in advance.

Well trying for Epics in fusions is completely random.. so in the long run you'd be better off increasing your gold production first..

As for which armors to level.. I'd just level the new boss armors and nothing else, since new boss armors seem to beat the 'big four' in stats and dont need to be brought to lvl20 first..

Question of my own for anyone reading,
I thought when fusing armors you could never get the same result as a base armor element you used?
Fused (air) + (fire) and got (fire) out of it and I thought that shouldnt be possible ;x

Dave3d
01-03-2014, 11:08 AM

Thanks in advance.

When I get a new armor, I go straight to google, google the armor, and then google the armor(s) I currently have. I check which one is better/best, and go with that one. (like, some 3 star armor is much better than some 4 star armor).
I dont level up cheap, cruddy armor at all.

loophole
01-03-2014, 11:43 AM
i can't post a new thread? waiting period or something.. figured this is the closest place to post considering i can't start my own thread.. thanks

Oxilated
01-03-2014, 12:08 PM
i can't post a new thread? waiting period or something.. figured this is the closest place to post considering i can't start my own thread.. thanks\
i wont tell you how you can post thread. people lately have been making new threads which is unnecessary.
if you are gonna post thread, dont post anything about nonsense

Dave3d
01-03-2014, 12:08 PM
15 posts before you can create new thread.

Oxilated
01-03-2014, 12:11 PM
150 posts before you can create new thread.
fixed it for yah

Sifu
01-03-2014, 01:28 PM

Thanks in advance.

I would recommend getting all your expansions done as soon as possible. Get training fields to level 2 and reserve all gems for getting them to 3 until they are all done.

As to armors, I recommend getting your big 4 all going and getting to the parts of the story where you could work on the bigger 4. With where current EB non+ is at, you could then focus on EB or the bigger 4. The cost difference between big 4 and EB is huge...and that's by design. EB non+ is a trap that slows down many lower level free players a LOT.

Using all snakeskins and including those crafting costs with the enhancement costs:

Big 4+ from 1 to max: 456,600
Getting reg to 15 to unlock+: 41,600
Total: 498,200

Getting EB to 50: 954,400
Getting EB from 50 to 70: 1,818,000

Big 4+ will get you near player level 100 and through most of the story just fine. EB reg will just slow you down at that point waiting on gold or hp to farm more snakeskins. The choice comes in with the bigger 4 vs. EB reg where leveling costs are the same. The 3 popular armors of the bigger 4 have about 2000 total stats. EB reg typically has about 1800 total stats but you don't have to unlock the + first so are a little cheaper and faster.

Dave3d
01-03-2014, 06:04 PM
OK
Another question:
Is there anywhere to farm for fusion stones?
Any place they pop up more frequently?
I have been grinding Zypher, Citadel, and Darkness, and have only gotten a couple.
Thanks.

Hai2yooo
01-03-2014, 06:15 PM
OK
Another question:
Is there anywhere to farm for fusion stones?
Any place they pop up more frequently?
I have been grinding Zypher, Citadel, and Darkness, and have only gotten a couple.
Thanks.

its all chance n luck. i usually farm epic snakes tho. best bet is probably doing arena since fusion stones r given from several tiers in the milestone rewards.

friskie
01-03-2014, 06:51 PM
do ppl still farm snakes?
i havent farmed a snake since the first time i could beat the dark prince in one shot with 2 knights

Dianish
01-03-2014, 09:36 PM
do ppl still farm snakes?
i havent farmed a snake since the first time i could beat the dark prince in one shot with 2 knights

You know they do. How do you max your armors? Afaik there is either farming or gemming.

friskie
01-03-2014, 10:15 PM
nahh man especially with all the fodder you get from this new arena.. just fuse wisely use brown stars to level up silvers instead of farming snakes.. timing is everything.. fuse stuff to get your armor numbers down just enough to be able to craft more time out 3 stars for the same time your legendary is done crafting.. after you got your plus fuse just enough so you can craft more brown stars.. go back and forth for hours crafting and fusing those browns to your + is in the 30s then drop your higher lvl fodder on it all while keeping your armories crafting

first its about planning then timing.. math.. i like doing math.. i have three of those turny cooking timers.. a harmony of mathematical precision..

friskie
01-03-2014, 10:21 PM
oh i re read your post.. i farm.. i mean you have to for collectibles to craft armors but i just play the last stage and beat the dark prince over and over

Dianish
01-03-2014, 10:31 PM
oh i re read your post.. i farm.. i mean you have to for collectibles to craft armors but i just play the last stage and beat the dark prince over and over

Okay :) I do not own a math brain my self, hehe.

I do dark prince over and over my self. Have nothing to farm for atm. Got 4k+ snakeskins and about 500 evil jewels among other mats. Just doing Dark Prince for leveling for leveling. I get more gems from leveling than from offer so i figured this was the way to go when not having anything good to max.

The new arena helps abit but as a f2p its not that much.

friskie
01-03-2014, 10:50 PM
i have 25 lvl2 monsternest that i never let reach capacity.. i dont donate to my guild either as the gm my priority is to be as strong as i can

im also only lvling up legendaries.. youve built some epics probably a little different of a strategy i havent built a snake in forever though... either brown stars or 3stars is really all i build with three armories cranking i can make a brown star give as many exp as a snake in like 20 minutes

Sifu
01-04-2014, 10:40 AM
i have 25 lvl2 monsternest that i never let reach capacity.. i dont donate to my guild either as the gm my priority is to be as strong as i can

im also only lvling up legendaries.. youve built some epics probably a little different of a strategy i havent built a snake in forever though... either brown stars or 3stars is really all i build with three armories cranking i can make a brown star give as many exp as a snake in like 20 minutes

A snakeskin costs 3,000 to craft. To get a common to level 11 takes 5,100. That will make the common 20 EP which is only equal to a non-matching snakeskin. You have nearly doubled your cost. Are your guild bonuses maxed? If not, then you are hurting your guild by not donating so you can use your method.

A matching snakeskin is 24 EP. To get your common there you would need to go to level 15 so you are now looking at 9,000 per feeder. You have tripled your cost.

This is not to say that you can't do whatever makes you happy. Just don't expect weak justifications to fly when you try to recommend them to others. Be honest with yourself and the forums.

cafedecoy
01-04-2014, 10:59 AM
A snakeskin costs 3,000 to craft. To get a common to level 11 takes 5,100. That will make the common 20 EP which is only equal to a non-matching snakeskin. You have nearly doubled your cost. Are your guild bonuses maxed? If not, then you are hurting your guild by not donating so you can use your method.

A matching snakeskin is 24 EP. To get your common there you would need to go to level 15 so you are now looking at 9,000 per feeder. You have tripled your cost.

This is not to say that you can't do whatever makes you happy. Just don't expect weak justifications to fly when you try to recommend them to others. Be honest with yourself and the forums.

Uh............ nvm

friskie
01-04-2014, 11:20 AM
how do you max them right away? as in how do you do it faster not cheaper

:facepalm:

Just don't expect weak justifications to fly when you try to recommend them to others. Be honest with yourself and the forums.

Sifu
01-04-2014, 12:58 PM
how do you max them right away? as in how do you do it faster not cheaper

:facepalm:

Just don't expect weak justifications to fly when you try to recommend them to others. Be honest with yourself and the forums.

The conversation was...

How do you get fusion stones?
Someone replied while farming snakeskins.
You scoffed at snakeskins implying nobody should need to; "does anybody farm snakeskins anymore?".

The trade-off between snakeskins vs leveled commons is cost vs time. You attempted to justify that the costs don't matter. I pointed out the inconsistency in your justifications.

In addition, you avoided answering the actual question of where to get stones and mostly talked about spending them. I would assume from your comment that you get them from dark prince farming, but that is because I have heard others say they farm there and you obliquely mentioned DP in your comment about not snakeskin farming.

friskie
01-04-2014, 02:28 PM
oh im sorry.. i was continuing this convo from the multiple threads its in..
threads youre currently active in so im getting the feeling youre targeting me for trolling

How do people max out their epics right when they get them? Never understood how so many players max out their legendaries and epics within 1-2 days. Either they use a ****load of gems to finish all the crafting armors to enhancement or they have tons of fusion stones which will require even more tons of gold.

I dont see the answer in the calculater - I might be missing something.

i can lvl35 an epic boss armor as soon as its done crafting to start the + and then max the + right after its out of the armory WITHOUT using boosts especially now with the new arena rewards

three armories crafting brown stars to start you off.. ill spend a little over 2million gold though

inconsistencies in my justifications? do you even play a lot? especially now with the new arena my inventory is almost always maxed
i farm the dk for the super rare collectibles and i usually have to fuse a bunch of stuff before i can even start crafting them.. i dont have room for snakeskins..
idk maybe im past that strategy? <- that scoff was directed at you

maybe youre not trolling me.. maybe you just have poor reading comprehension skills because no where did i say anything about "using" fusion stones

im sorry you took offence to "does anybody farm snakeskins anymore?".
i merely meant it as an opening for the fact its not the only way to build

Sifu
01-04-2014, 04:09 PM
oh im sorry.. i was continuing this convo from the multiple threads its in..
threads youre currently active in so im getting the feeling youre targeting me for trolling

inconsistencies in my justifications? do you even play a lot? especially now with the new arena my inventory is almost always maxed
i farm the dk for the super rare collectibles and i usually have to fuse a bunch of stuff before i can even start crafting them.. i dont have room for snakeskins..
idk maybe im past that strategy? <- that scoff was directed at you

maybe youre not trolling me.. maybe you just have poor reading comprehension skills because no where did i say anything about "using" fusion stones

im sorry you took offence to "does anybody farm snakeskins anymore?".
i merely meant it as an opening for the fact its not the only way to build

Setting aside the typical internet arguing "skills" you display there, let's just let the thread continue. My reading comprehension works too well to fall for the tired baiting you presented. Taking this into a full blown de-rail would be pointless.

Konny
01-05-2014, 07:49 AM
I frequently get guild invites which until now I all declined. What is expected from me if I joined a guild? Is it always expected to make gold contributions to buy guild levels and does every guild partake in wars so I would have to be playing at certain times?

friskie
01-05-2014, 08:02 AM
different guilds are all different.. you have to join and ask.. you can leave a guild as easy as you join.

i have rules about fighting in wars but i will work with anyone as long as they communicate with me

on the other hand not all guilds are managed..

loophole
01-05-2014, 01:09 PM
I am the owner of a guild that is up and growing. Nearly everywhere I look everyone is already in a guild.. is there any tricks to finding people not in guilds? I'm level 52 now and our guild is level 30+ so it is a little tough... I will allow lower levels (20s+) but all need to prove themselves.. as always

firefly333
01-05-2014, 01:23 PM
I frequently get guild invites which until now I all declined. What is expected from me if I joined a guild? Is it always expected to make gold contributions to buy guild levels and does every guild partake in wars so I would have to be playing at certain times?

Lower level guilds may hardly fight. I intend to do free hits with my lower level game, which means I will be online to get points as often as they declare war. you can do 4 to 6 free hits within a one hour battle. Some wait to declare until a certain number are online, some declare non stop.

Yes, most guilds will expect you to give gold to the guild for leveling their elemental bonuses or to buy guardians for war and to give your character higher fighting bonus.

AviraM
01-06-2014, 06:30 AM
hello all.

I am new to the game, playing like 3 weeks.
I read the basic tutorials and now I am level 49 with 3 of 4 from "the big four" at max.

I have some questions at this point:

Is it worth to start work on "the bigger four" already, while i am maxing the last from the big four?

Is there any point to save silver keys or just use as I get them?

I save gems as been told, but on what should I spend them?
* I read try and get nemesis armor or on level 3 training field or something else?

I have territory expend until the level I need 500K (witch I didn't get yet), should I try and get it?

thanks in advance,
Aviram.

Shinae
01-06-2014, 06:42 AM
Is it worth to start work on "the bigger four" already, while i am maxing the last from the big four?

Is there any point to save silver keys or just use as I get them?

I save gems as been told, but on what should I spend them?
* I read try and get nemesis armor or on level 3 training field or something else?

I have territory expend until the level I need 500K (witch I didn't get yet), should I try and get it?

You should aim armor wise to try get boss armors from weekly epic boss. Those are legendary and has good stats. Try get some high lvl friends to help you beat boss 15 times. (Go arena leader board top 1000 and try add some players there as friends.

You can just use silver keys, no reason to save them. Same goes for golden keys or any keys if you get them at some point.

Save gems for training fields lvl 3 or try your luck with limited time edition chests (current one costs 40 gems.) Dark prince chests are not worth it really. Nemesis is pretty much useless and waste of gems.

You should always aimon castle expansions and getting as many training fields as possible to get steady flow of cash. It's balance between expanding kingdom and leveling your armors.

EDIT: Pro tip. Join a guild. Preferably as high ranking as possible who accept you. That way you can boost your money and armors etc. with guild rewards you get from war.

AviraM
01-06-2014, 07:00 AM
thanks for the answers Shinae.

I already In guild, which is level 17, is it cool for my level or should I try and get higher one?

I have some high level friends and beat boss at level 15, but I can beat him a couple of levels more at max.
So should I ever try to get this armor (witch I can't get the plus version)?

Thanks.

Dave3d
01-06-2014, 11:26 AM
OK
Non-K&D related (kinda/sorta).
Where the heck do I add a Signature?
I dont see an option for it in My Profile...
Want to (noob) add my armor and stats to my posts, but cant find a Signature feature anywhere. I see others with Sig's.

Thanks.

Sand
01-06-2014, 11:27 AM
I am confused on how to make + armor.

We had a quest for making Seafoam Armor + (Enhancing 10 of them)

Do I have to craft an armor & level it up in order to get it +?

Hope this makes sense - thanks!

Dave3d
01-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Yes, you have to level the armor up to be able to unlock the + version.

Sand
01-06-2014, 11:34 AM
And my Armorsmith has to make it, correct?

And thanks for the quick reply!

Dave3d
01-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Yes, once you upgrade (fusion master > enhance armor) the non-plus armor to a certain level, it will pop up a message saying you can now craft the + version, with a 'Go' button to go to the armory.
In the armory, you armor will now have a + next to it.

Note that you have to make the new + armor.
The old armor will still be non-plus version.

Lonestar Light
01-06-2014, 12:24 PM
OK
Non-K&D related (kinda/sorta).
Where the heck do I add a Signature?
I dont see an option for it in My Profile...
Want to (noob) add my armor and stats to my posts, but cant find a Signature feature anywhere. I see others with Sig's.

Thanks.
forum actions -> edit profile

I am the owner of a guild that is up and growing. Nearly everywhere I look everyone is already in a guild.. is there any tricks to finding people not in guilds? I'm level 52 now and our guild is level 30+ so it is a little tough... I will allow lower levels (20s+) but all need to prove themselves.. as always
Scroll the arena leaderbord and send invites to users that don't have a guild, recruit new users here and on wikia, post on KnD's twitter and fb pages, get creative.

mb matt
01-06-2014, 12:35 PM
been playing a couple months and about three weeks ago i moved my account to a tablet and can no longer access it on the tablet (long story) i sent gree an official ticket a few days later i get the usual are you still having trouble email. I say yes i am and never hear from them again. This is accross three tickets spaced a week apart same thing everytime. Am i just sol?

Dave3d
01-06-2014, 12:46 PM
forum actions -> edit profile

Thanks.
Why would I ever have imagined it would be in my profile?
:P
Hehe

loophole
01-06-2014, 01:01 PM
i tried to find it..... where is K n D's twitter page at?

Lonestar Light
01-06-2014, 02:37 PM
been playing a couple months and about three weeks ago i moved my account to a tablet and can no longer access it on the tablet (long story) i sent gree an official ticket a few days later i get the usual are you still having trouble email. I say yes i am and never hear from them again. This is accross three tickets spaced a week apart same thing everytime. Am i just sol?
None of us works for Gree so our guess is as good as yours.
But if you haven't binded your account to an e-mail you are probably better off restarting the game

mb matt
01-06-2014, 02:42 PM
after 3 months and over 500 dollars id rather just quit

Any thoughts on making some form of contact

loophole
01-06-2014, 02:58 PM
i tried to find it..... where is K n D's twitter page at?

anybody know?

Dave3d
01-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Ummm, google pulled up this:
https://twitter.com/KnightsDragons

TheDoctorSB
01-07-2014, 09:07 PM
So, I just finally worked on getting my first plus armor which is the demon's carapace.

Now I have been told that fusing fire/earth, fire/wind, spirit/wind, and spirit/water, and using these armors to enhance your armor is the best way to get armor up fast, NOW my question is since I have no fusion stones, what is the best armor to help raise your gear up? I still need to get the basic to level 35. It is at 13/70 right now. Any advice would be great!

Thanks!

Adisty
01-08-2014, 06:18 AM
To: TheDoctorSB

Craft Mystic or Wing Warrior armor, or use Snakeskin armors. It's been suggested to save your fusion stones for leveling armor at LV 50+.

Sifu
01-08-2014, 07:06 AM
So, I just finally worked on getting my first plus armor which is the demon's carapace.

Now I have been told that fusing fire/earth, fire/wind, spirit/wind, and spirit/water, and using these armors to enhance your armor is the best way to get armor up fast, NOW my question is since I have no fusion stones, what is the best armor to help raise your gear up? I still need to get the basic to level 35. It is at 13/70 right now. Any advice would be great!

Thanks!

Snakeskins.

Sorry, unless you're gemming chests or arena hard, snakeskins are still going to be the staple feeder armor. The key to leveling fast is being prepared for it. Be stocked up to the armor limit on feeder armors. That is what I do during key events. You stop leveling other armors until you hit the limit. Once I hit the limit, I do one enhancement with my lowest level feeder armors so I can keep crafting snakeskins. Any time you are not crafting feeder armors, you are losing armor leveling potential.

Konny
01-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Is there a way to eqip my boss fighters with the armors they usw adventuring without actually fighting the boss?

Sifu
01-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Is there a way to eqip my boss fighters with the armors they usw adventuring without actually fighting the boss?

You can change them without actually fighting but it has to be done in the fight screens. If you select the fight option, it will let you pick the knights and their armors. You can then cancel out of the fight. Those knights/armors can only be changed in the EB fight screen though.

firefly333
01-08-2014, 11:16 AM
You can change them without actually fighting but it has to be done in the fight screens. If you select the fight option, it will let you pick the knights and their armors. You can then cancel out of the fight. Those knights/armors can only be changed in the EB fight screen though.

If you cancel out before starting the fight they just go back to where they were. You have to actually start the fight or fight to get the armors changed.

TheDoctorSB
01-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Snakeskins.

Sorry, unless you're gemming chests or arena hard, snakeskins are still going to be the staple feeder armor. The key to leveling fast is being prepared for it. Be stocked up to the armor limit on feeder armors. That is what I do during key events. You stop leveling other armors until you hit the limit. Once I hit the limit, I do one enhancement with my lowest level feeder armors so I can keep crafting snakeskins. Any time you are not crafting feeder armors, you are losing armor leveling potential.

I just never noticed that snakeskin really upped armor levels and I do make them cause they are easy cheap 1 star armors. I was almost thinking it was a waste of time making it since it only gave like 1 level per fuze.

MightyIsaac
01-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Hi Guys,
Quick question: My son is the guild master of a guild, yet he does not get the bonus for being a guild master, I am the high commander and I get the boost for that, I have got him demoted and then re promoted to see if that helps, and shut down the app and booted the ipad.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

ettexor1
01-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Sorry if this question has already been asked before, but what is the difference between an armor with adjacent elements but in the wrong order? Like aegis of the dragon and glacius? Which one is stronger?

Xtrips
01-10-2014, 01:03 PM

Thanks!

Be active in arena. Battle friends daily and try to get 9 streaks with time management. U can easily get 40k+ points and that means alot of armor for fusing. Craft snakeskin as mentioned.

smiggels
01-10-2014, 01:57 PM
I am a little confused. Everywhere I read I see people saying that training fields are the best and you should fill your entire base with them. But I don't understand the logic and was hoping someone could help me out. The training fields take up 2 blocks where a dragons nest only takes up 1 block. So if you can have 2 dragons nest for every 1 training field, the nests technically bring in more gold.

So why does everyone say the fields are the better option? Is it because of the max storage and it not being able to take you through a full night of sleep?

Thanks! :)

Konny
01-10-2014, 02:35 PM
smiggels: yes, the Monster Nest caps after 4 hours. If you play at least every 4 hours they are in fact the best gold source. Personally I need my 7 hours sleep, and my job keeps me another 9 hours away from the game so Training Fields are better for me.

Question from me: which element type armors should I aim for long term? I can't max the 4* boss armor every week so I wonder which I should keep. Armors with adjacent elements or two apart (if so gap left or right?).

And where do I get mono element armors, only by fusing?

Hai2yooo
01-10-2014, 02:36 PM
I am a little confused. Everywhere I read I see people saying that training fields are the best and you should fill your entire base with them. But I don't understand the logic and was hoping someone could help me out. The training fields take up 2 blocks where a dragons nest only takes up 1 block. So if you can have 2 dragons nest for every 1 training field, the nests technically bring in more gold.

So why does everyone say the fields are the better option? Is it because of the max storage and it not being able to take you through a full night of sleep?

Thanks! :)

you are right. 2 maxed nest > maxed tf. the probem is you have to collect every 4 hours wit nests. this is where its the tough call. we need sleep so its "easier" to have tfs so we dont have to "worry" about collecting gold so often. so its up to each individual to make that call

Hai2yooo
01-10-2014, 02:39 PM
smiggels: yes, the Monster Nest caps after 4 hours. If you play at least every 4 hours they are in fact the best gold source. Personally I need my 7 hours sleep, and my job keeps me another 9 hours away from the game so Training Fields are better for me.

Question from me: which element type armors should I aim for long term? I can't max the 4* boss armor every week so I wonder which I should keep. Armors with adjacent elements or two apart (if so gap left or right?).

And where do I get mono element armors, only by fusing?

monos come from fusion or from weekly ebs. really just luck and what greeD wants to do.

with elements...not sure how to answer that because theres always a counter. lately ive liked non-adjacent because of the armors im seein in arena. everyone has tec and somethign with air. so druid covers everything nicely. same as maj/kerst. but i still love the forge. still my fave armor and its adjacaent lol.

leon27607
01-10-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm having a discrepancy with my armors. It says moontide+ has 1587 atk, 1435 def when maxed and blazeborne(non plus) has 1654 atk, 1459 def. This is what is shown on my armor list. However, when equipped on both non main character people, it shows my guy with moontide+ have 2308 atk, 2116 def and my guy with blaze 2248 atk, 2016 def. How is this possible if blaze(the armor itself) has more attack and defense than moontide+ but my character has less stats?

ettexor1
01-10-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm having a discrepancy with my armors. It says moontide+ has 1587 atk, 1435 def when maxed and blazeborne(non plus) has 1654 atk, 1459 def. This is what is shown on my armor list. However, when equipped on both non main character people, it shows my guy with moontide+ have 2308 atk, 2116 def and my guy with blaze 2248 atk, 2016 def. How is this possible if blaze(the armor itself) has more attack and defense than moontide+ but my character has less stats?

Leon, its probably because moontide is a dual element armor and blaze is a single element armor. So moontide gets 2 sets of guild element bonuses applied whereas blazeborn just gets one

Sifu
01-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Sorry if this question has already been asked before, but what is the difference between an armor with adjacent elements but in the wrong order? Like aegis of the dragon and glacius? Which one is stronger?

The only difference with the order of the elements is the special attack animation. One has air wind-up animation with the earth finishing animation and the other reverses those animations.

Leon, its probably because moontide is a dual element armor and blaze is a single element armor. So moontide gets 2 sets of guild element bonuses applied whereas blazeborn just gets one

This could be the dual element discrepancy ettexor1 mentioned and it could also have to do with guild bonus levels for those elements.

Sol Invictus
01-10-2014, 05:53 PM
I wish to complain most vehemently.

Here is a sampling of win/loss records of six of the next eight guilds with a lower ranking than us
2-1
4-1
3-0
3-0
4-0
4-0

We are 0-4, about to be 0-5 because every single guild we have been matched up with are currently, or were at the time of our matching, in the top 25.

We're in the 160s right now because we keep getting matched up against Ribbon A or better guilds when we're sitting in Ribbon D.

We could probably have won one or two of these, but we asked our members to refrain from spending (too many) gems in this little war. Regardless...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/thumb/000/000/063/Picture_2_c.jpg?1310882388

WHY CAN'T WE GET MATCHED WITH A COMPARABLY RANKED GUILD?!?

Vehement complaining, over.

leon27607
01-10-2014, 06:43 PM
The only difference with the order of the elements is the special attack animation. One has air wind-up animation with the earth finishing animation and the other reverses those animations.

This could be the dual element discrepancy ettexor1 mentioned and it could also have to do with guild bonus levels for those elements.

Still weird because I also have a Druid's platemail which has the same atk/def listed for its armor values and my character also has equal atk/def stats when my guild bonuses are different for earth(8%) and spirit(7%). Base stats for level is also supposed to be the same.

Dave3d
01-10-2014, 09:56 PM
OK, a weird one:
Why does the chat window asterics the word 'spooon' (ie: type spooon, and get this: ******* ).
Is that a bad word in another language or something?
My second char is that name, and the name went through fine.
its just the chat window that doesnt like it for some reason.

BTW: The Tick
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!!!

Sol Invictus
01-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Poon. Poontang. Slang for female reproductive organs.

Hopeless82
01-11-2014, 03:56 AM
I was under the impression that Lvl-100 is the cap for this game, but I have seen people over Lvl-100 in the game. Their health is the same as Lvl-100 though. So... if it is possible to level-up beyond Lvl-100, what kind of benefits do you get from doing so?

Cheers.

Nick666
01-11-2014, 04:36 AM
I was under the impression that Lvl-100 is the cap for this game, but I have seen people over Lvl-100 in the game. Their health is the same as Lvl-100 though. So... if it is possible to level-up beyond Lvl-100, what kind of benefits do you get from doing so?

Cheers.

Well you still get gem/money/keys every time you lvl up!No hp/att/def bonus after 100 though

Hopeless82
01-11-2014, 11:43 PM
I have been reading the wiki for Knights and Dragons about Guild Gold Contributions, and the list stopped at 600,000 gold. What happens after you claim that 600,000 tier reward? Do you stop receiving rewards for gold contribution to the guild?

Cheers.

StMichael
01-12-2014, 12:34 AM
I have been reading the wiki for Knights and Dragons about Guild Gold Contributions, and the list stopped at 600,000 gold. What happens after you claim that 600,000 tier reward? Do you stop receiving rewards for gold contribution to the guild?

Cheers.

It is supposed to stop at 1.2M. You keep getting fusion armors.

Nitrojakal
01-12-2014, 03:24 AM
It is supposed to stop at 1.2M. You keep getting fusion armors.
No it stops at 2mil and then every 2 mil you contribute you get a fusion boost armour

Nitrojakal
01-12-2014, 03:25 AM
Does anyone have a clue if and when there is going to be another referral rush?

StMichael
01-12-2014, 03:49 AM
No it stops at 2mil and then every 2 mil you contribute you get a fusion boost armour

Guess I have not reached there! I sort of remember I got this 1.2M at least twice already. Perhaps I'm confused! Thank you for correcting!

Sarah 101
01-12-2014, 04:49 AM
Does anyone have a clue if and when there is going to be another referral rush?
when players deleted the game or not play anymore ..you will see events like this one ^_^

Reversal
01-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Exactly what Sarah says, when there is a significant drop in players playing games like these they will always throw in an event like Referral Rush in order to gain new players. That's not just on Knights and Dragons, I've seen this on A LOT of games I've played.

Vejr
01-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Hi to all, does anybody know if there is a way to reset your friendly battles count?

sxespanky
01-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Hi to all, does anybody know if there is a way to reset your friendly battles count?

unless you tried to delete them and re add them, then you cant. it shouldnt matter though. its just a statistic of win/lose you had over the course of your character.

Dianish
01-12-2014, 09:24 PM

You are asking about how to cheat with the Friend Battle Timer?

Reversal
01-13-2014, 01:52 AM
You are asking about how to cheat with the Friend Battle Timer?
No he's asking if he can reset the stats to 0 Wins/Loses.

horsemn
01-13-2014, 02:00 AM
Is there any known glitches in the game right now? If so please contact me on Line ID: ****storm
Thank you haha thats d i c kstorm. No spaces

Dianish
01-13-2014, 02:34 AM
Is there any known glitches in the game right now? If so please contact me on Line ID: ****storm
Thank you

Hope you banned from forum and ingame. Those names and asking for cheats? Against forum policies.

Delete your post.

Dianish
01-13-2014, 02:35 AM
Ye, i noticed. My eyes skipped "Count".

Adisty
01-13-2014, 10:23 AM
We're in the 160s right now because we keep getting matched up against Ribbon A or better guilds when we're sitting in Ribbon D.

WHY CAN'T WE GET MATCHED WITH A COMPARABLY RANKED GUILD?!?

I think it's level based, like the arena. If your guild is lv 75, you get matched with other lv 75 guilds, not similarly ranking guilds.

Arlis
01-13-2014, 12:28 PM
I think it's level based, like the arena. If your guild is lv 75, you get matched with other lv 75 guilds, not similarly ranking guilds.

My understanding is that it is related to the number of people in the guild not the level. I may be wrong.

FTB Jacob
01-13-2014, 02:00 PM
So I know that Radlonghammer mentions gold and how important it is in the early game and also late game. He definitely emphasizes to get training fields ASAP because obviously they gather the most gold while you are away. My questions is on a google doc that is shared on these forums it goes over long term and short term accumulation of gold using different buildings. If you are able to log in quite often it said that you can get 800k+ gold per 2.1 hours with lvl 3 monster nests (that's with all spots full of monster nests aside from having 1 arena, 1 chance chest, 1 fusion master, and 1 armor smith, meaning 29 open single spots) and 600k+ gold per 11.9 hours with lvl 3 training fields. So would it be better to have full training fields or monster nests? Obviously you'd be losing gold when you sleep but when you're awake you have gained roughly 48k more gold for the same amount of time it takes the training fields to get full.

Reversal
01-13-2014, 02:12 PM
So I know that Radlonghammer mentions gold and how important it is in the early game and also late game. He definitely emphasizes to get training fields ASAP because obviously they gather the most gold while you are away. My questions is on a google doc that is shared on these forums it goes over long term and short term accumulation of gold using different buildings. If you are able to log in quite often it said that you can get 800k+ gold per 2.1 hours with lvl 3 monster nests (that's with all spots full of monster nests aside from having 1 arena, 1 chance chest, 1 fusion master, and 1 armor smith, meaning 29 open single spots) and 600k+ gold per 11.9 hours with lvl 3 training fields. So would it be better to have full training fields or monster nests? Obviously you'd be losing gold when you sleep but when you're awake you have gained roughly 48k more gold for the same amount of time it takes the training fields to get full.

Oh good question, never crossed my mind.
Early game this might be the best thing to do.
Take into consideration you need to be online a lot to get the best out of this though.
Personally I went for Training Fields because I work 8-10 hour shifts without having the time to bring out my phone.
It is also very expensive to spend 29 x 40 = 1.160 Gems for all Monster Nests being Level 3. (I think)
In my opinion it feels like a waste, but in the end it comes all down to how much you'll end up being online.
There might be a time where you won't have the ability to do come online that much anymore and you'll find it better to have Training Fields.

Lexan
01-13-2014, 03:38 PM
Just a idea that I had and it probably has been asked before but I'm to lazy to sort through almost 600 pages of this thread. I am the GM of my guild and also the best geared. Would it be feasible for me to promote someone I trust to guild sentinel then leave the guild so they would become GM. Then be invited back and promoted to sentinel for the guild wars? Just a thought, please discuss.

Hai2yooo
01-13-2014, 04:29 PM
Just a idea that I had and it probably has been asked before but I'm to lazy to sort through almost 600 pages of this thread. I am the GM of my guild and also the best geared. Would it be feasible for me to promote someone I trust to guild sentinel then leave the guild so they would become GM. Then be invited back and promoted to sentinel for the guild wars? Just a thought, please discuss.

yes u can do that. we did that in our guild before because of leadership change.

gm leaves, gs promtes new gm and old gm gets accepted back in by whoever and promoted by gm or gs. i forget if gc can promote n demote. maybe someone else can chime in

Sol Invictus
01-13-2014, 05:02 PM

Both interesting theories.

Makes more sense than another one I heard, which was to have the weakest person available declare wars.

But man...if it was based on the number of players in your guild or the level, then the 20 most hardcore players could just have their own, new guild that they never leveled and just destroy everyone all the time. In theory, anyways.

Yankeefan2885
01-13-2014, 07:36 PM
I have a few questions about quests.
1. Is there a list of all the quests anywhere?
2. I just completed the Master at Arms quest... I used a bunch of guys to level up a Master at Arms hoping that I would get something higher than a white character but all I got was a Savage Brawler, and now it wants me to level up him too. I'm level 31 and already have a bunch of blue guys. Is it even worth it for me to bother with this next "Wild" quest? What are some of the other quests down the road.
3. Are the other regular quests worth it? Will I receive any special items for my other rarer characters?

That's all I can think of for now... Thanks!

lbennett0031
01-13-2014, 09:28 PM
This thread mainly use to answer any question relate to K&D, especially for beginners and mid-level players, any question will be gained an appropriate answer ASAP. Some tough issue may need other forum players' wisdom, I'm sure they are happy to give you a hand.

I've received many private messages for asking questions, seeking advice etc. It is inconvenient for replying each messages, so I've decided to open this thread to focus on solving any question and issue which relates to K&D.

Furthermore, this thread also welcome people to discuss any subject, feel free to share your thought or give any construction advice to other forum members.

At last, I would glad to find this community, share and discuss thoughts with forum members, really appreciated many people who gives me useful and valuable helps, thanks you all.

By the way, the players code for beginners are now starting with XBC ! The number of K&D players are increasing significantly, glad to share this information with forum members:) Hope this game will become better and better!

After DreaM0d3, I've reach to lv100 within a month too, the picture below would be the final form of buildings, should be able to give some guides to beginners.

Depends on personally bias, normally 4-5 armorsmiths, 10-11 training fields, 1 dungeon.
The income would be 2000golds per hour gain*24hours*11training fields + 750golds per hour gain*24hours*1dungeon = 528,000golds+ 18,000golds= 546,000 golds per day:)

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh630/frankkuo1988/1-1_zps5c0898c7.png (http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/frankkuo1988/media/1-1_zps5c0898c7.png.html)

I cant get my profile back on my phone I binded the account to my email my husband used my phone to access his acount and when I try to pull mine back up it says no account binded to my email. How can I get my account back.

Yankeefan2885
01-13-2014, 09:29 PM
2. I just completed the Master at Arms quest... I used a bunch of guys to level up a Master at Arms hoping that I would get something higher than a white character but all I got was a Savage Brawler, and now it wants me to level up him too. I'm level 31 and already have a bunch of blue guys. Is it even worth it for me to bother with this next "Wild" quest? What are some of the other quests down the road.
3. Are the other regular quests worth it? Will I receive any special items for my other rarer characters?

Also, I'm confused about acolytes... How do I get them and use them?

Dianish
01-13-2014, 09:33 PM

Also, I'm confused about acolytes... How do I get them and use them?

Are you sure its KnD you play? Acolytes? Savage brawler and blue guys and rare characters? Doesnt sound like it

greenwing
01-14-2014, 04:34 AM
Oh good question, never crossed my mind.
Early game this might be the best thing to do.
Take into consideration you need to be online a lot to get the best out of this though.
Personally I went for Training Fields because I work 8-10 hour shifts without having the time to bring out my phone.
It is also very expensive to spend 29 x 40 = 1.160 Gems for all Monster Nests being Level 3. (I think)
In my opinion it feels like a waste, but in the end it comes all down to how much you'll end up being online.
There might be a time where you won't have the ability to do come online that much anymore and you'll find it better to have Training Fields.
With one of the 'recent' (Corvus boss I think) updates the monsters nests were updated and currently they can keep 4 hours worth of gold. This does mean that they are very viable for active players. During a day you can have about 8 hours of not collecting (on top of the 4 hours it takes to fill) before you get less gold then from training fields :

trainingfields = 900 gold per square per hour resulting in 24*900 = 21600 gold per day
With monster nest and 8 hours sleep you will miss 4 hours of collecting so :
monster nest = 1375 * (24-4) = 27500 per day.

So you get daily about 6k extra if you can login at least every 4 hours. The downside is that you will need to collect just before and just after you slept and you will start losing gold each day you are not online each 4 hours. So for people who have work and can not login during the time at work a monsternest is not better then a trainingsfield. If you can login throughout the day monsternests are definately worth it.

Are you sure its KnD you play? Acolytes? Savage brawler and blue guys and rare characters? Doesnt sound like it
Sounds like dragon realms to me ;)

Adisty
01-14-2014, 05:51 AM

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE THE GUILD TO DO THIS!!!

We did this in the previous guild I was in. The gm can promote someone else to position of gm, and it will swap with whatever position that person holds. Example: I was the sentinel, but our gm had better armor. He promoted me to gm, and after I accepted, he became sentinel and I became gm. Once I was able to get stronger armor than the gm, I promoted him back to gm and I became the sentinel.

gm leaves, gs promtes new gm and old gm gets accepted back in by whoever and promoted by gm or gs. i forget if gc can promote n demote. maybe someone else can chime in

No, the gc cannot promote/demote above high commander. I didn't know a sentinel could promote to gm though. Too bad they can't kick an inactive gm.

Erwt
01-14-2014, 08:54 AM
I just brought my iPhone to the store to be repaired. I forgot to make a "backup" of my account again (did it earlier though). When I went to the store again, my phone was already gone. Is there any way that I can get that account on my iPad? :S I bought gems so.. :/

Decu
01-14-2014, 09:04 AM
I just brought my iPhone to the store to be repaired. I forgot to make a "backup" of my account again (did it earlier though). When I went to the store again, my phone was already gone. Is there any way that I can get that account on my iPad? :S I bought gems so.. :/

Try to contact Gree. If you bound account earlier, then recover it by installing KnD again and using FAQ in options.