PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25

Biskmatar
10-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Hello everyone. For a while I've been hesistant to buy gems and I never actually have as I was never able to before. But now I do want to kinda step up my game and get some TF3's in, I wouldn't mind buying a few. However, when I click the gold & gems tab, I get a Google Play Error with the following message.

"Either the Google Play app on your device is out of date or you need to sign-in to your google account. Please check both of these to gain access to the gold and gems section of the shop."

I just downloaded the Google Play services app as well as the Google Play games and have logged in, but still to no avail. I don't even know how both can be synced together as there is no google login for this game, so any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Eidand
10-26-2013, 02:08 PM
I'd take that as a message from the gods that you shouldn't buy any :)

Biskmatar
10-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Hahaha. I have ****ty luck fusing anything too. So i'm stuck because my guild is pretty inactive and I do want to step up my game and play a bit more competitively.

Brian22
10-26-2013, 02:20 PM
How long does it take to get a response from GREE to transfer your account to a new device?

Sir Dingleberry
10-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Hey after opening 40 30 gems per chests and not getting anything I am do e with this game. I have put a TON of time and energy into this game and have 2 maxed out epics and several maxed plus legendarys. My question is can I give my account away to somebody instead of letting it go to waste

Sakino
10-27-2013, 01:15 AM
Hey after opening 40 30 gems per chests and not getting anything I am do e with this game. I have put a TON of time and energy into this game and have 2 maxed out epics and several maxed plus legendarys. My question is can I give my account away to somebody instead of letting it go to waste
If you really dont want it, send a pm to me :-D

Alieda
10-27-2013, 06:40 AM
err.. while im contributing towards it anyways , i forgot, how many posts so we can make our own thread :P

im trying not to lose my account again.

Marco_
10-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Hello everyone. For a while I've been hesistant to buy gems and I never actually have as I was never able to before. But now I do want to kinda step up my game and get some TF3's in, I wouldn't mind buying a few. However, when I click the gold & gems tab, I get a Google Play Error with the following message.

"Either the Google Play app on your device is out of date or you need to sign-in to your google account. Please check both of these to gain access to the gold and gems section of the shop."

I just downloaded the Google Play services app as well as the Google Play games and have logged in, but still to no avail. I don't even know how both can be synced together as there is no google login for this game, so any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!
you do have a google/gmail account linked to you device and have a payment method linked to your Google Wallet (wallet.google.com) linked to that account?

Marco_
10-27-2013, 06:55 AM
err.. while im contributing towards it anyways , i forgot, how many posts so we can make our own thread :P
Not sure if it was 10 or 15.

Alieda
10-27-2013, 07:08 AM
Not 10 at least -_-

Oxilated
10-27-2013, 09:13 AM
how many post have i made?
not 13

Oxilated
10-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Where can i find it? :confused: sry my bad english

ive never seen this one too

Biskmatar
10-27-2013, 09:23 AM
you do have a google/gmail account linked to you device and have a payment method linked to your Google Wallet (wallet.google.com) linked to that account?

ahh then buying gems is impossible for me. I can't download Google wallet in my country.

shawnk
10-27-2013, 09:29 AM
edited- accidental post in the wrong thread srry

Xaiadar
10-27-2013, 04:23 PM
Hmm, I can't use up my silver keys anymore! I'm playing on an original ipad and I get some crazy lag in various menus. Up until recently, I had no problems with the chests menu, but this past week, the game pretty much freezes on the DP chest menu and I can't scroll over. I'm starting to build up quite the collection of keys! I wish there was a way to just select the keys you need to use without scrolling through menus. I swear, every update makes this game more and more unplayable on my ipad. I'm wondering how much longer I'll be able to play it at all on this thing.

To be clear, I'm not blaming this on Gree, I'm blaming it on my old tech.

Volco
10-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Are these suppose to be really hard to get? I am fighting the boss on Haunted Citadel on Epic difficulty and finish him off with a special but don't get the infernal iron chunks I keep getting claws. Does it make a difference that a hired friend gets off the special shot that kills him?? I just want armor of the infernal :(

firefly333
10-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Are these suppose to be really hard to get? I am fighting the boss on Haunted Citadel on Epic difficulty and finish him off with a special but don't get the infernal iron chunks I keep getting claws. Does it make a difference that a hired friend gets off the special shot that kills him?? I just want armor of the infernal :(

Yes, they are rare, and you might get one every one out of five times you battle Im guessing. Dont really know the odds for sure, but you dont get them every time, even on epic. It makes no difference which guys you use. Its just how lucky you are.

I skipped over it until I could get stronger and play straight thru with my three guys, no friends and battling for evil jewels on epic on last stage and did the prince at least 5 times before I finally got him to drop evil jewels so the last stage is no better.

I feel like Clint Eastwood ... "are you feeling lucky?"

Volco
10-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Yes, they are rare, and you might get one every one out of five times you battle Im guessing. Dont really know the odds for sure, but you dont get them every time, even on epic. It makes no difference which guys you use. Its just how lucky you are.

I skipped over it until I could get stronger and play straight thru with my three guys, no friends and battling for evil jewels on epic on last stage and did the prince at least 5 times before I finally got him to drop evil jewels so the last stage is no better.

I feel like Clint Eastwood ... "are you feeling lucky?"

Oh okay well it makes sense now...but its frustrating I want it >.< Right now I am getting the epic boss armor, I got witch's robes like yesterday. I've been told its not worth getting unless its the plus version but I think it will do better then my atlantean avenger armor +. Guess I will just have to grind on levels and gear for a while. And nope right now not feeling lucky at all lol

Jman
10-27-2013, 05:16 PM
They are really hard to get, the key is to beat the boss as many times as possible. The percentage difference between epic and normal is negligible, so I would recommend that you farm on normal so you can have more tries at beating him. Having a friend kill him vs killing him yourself makes no difference. Also, make sure you level up infernal+, not just infernal. The normal version is useless and should only be leveled up to 20 to unlock the plus version. Good luck!

Volco
10-27-2013, 05:28 PM
They are really hard to get, the key is to beat the boss as many times as possible. The percentage difference between epic and normal is negligible, so I would recommend that you farm on normal so you can have more tries at beating him. Having a friend kill him vs killing him yourself makes no difference. Also, make sure you level up infernal+, not just infernal. The normal version is useless and should only be leveled up to 20 to unlock the plus version. Good luck!

Oh okay well thanks for letting me know! I didn't know the percentage difference wasn't great between normal and epic. I was told it was so I will do it on normal next time. The xp you get from Epic is nice but it is hard for me to do it on epic even though I beat the final boss in this game lol.

deathexe
10-27-2013, 06:55 PM

Actually the difference betwee epic and normal is far from negligible. If its anything like skeleton tomb, the chances differ by around 20-30%. What should be considered instead is the number of times you can complete normal compared to epic. If you can complete epic maybe 4 times and normal only 3 times, epic may prove to be a better choice.

Volco
10-27-2013, 07:24 PM
Actually the difference betwee epic and normal is far from negligible. If its anything like skeleton tomb, the chances differ by around 20-30%. What should be considered instead is the number of times you can complete normal compared to epic. If you can complete epic maybe 4 times and normal only 3 times, epic may prove to be a better choice.

Unfortunately for me it is the the other way around even thought I am like lvl 56

Edicius
10-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Any one know what the "new and improved energy bar" for guild wars will be? (From the last update notes)

Marco_
10-28-2013, 02:48 AM
ahh then buying gems is impossible for me. I can't download Google wallet in my country.
I'm not talking about the app. I configured my Google Wallet on my PC, that's why I listed the website.

AFAIK the sequence of a transaction is something like:
(pre-paid) creditcard or Google pre-paid card --linked to--> Google Wallet system linked to a google account --linked to--> Google Play Store (through that Google account selected in you device) --> KnD

Marco_
10-28-2013, 03:33 AM
Oh okay well it makes sense now...but its frustrating I want it >.< Right now I am getting the epic boss armor, I got witch's robes like yesterday. I've been told its not worth getting unless its the plus version but I think it will do better then my atlantean avenger armor +. Guess I will just have to grind on levels and gear for a while. And nope right now not feeling lucky at all lol
Combined attack/defense points:
Swamp Shaman+ 1936
Infernal+ 2075
DP+ 2019

epic boss non-plus 18xx
epic boss+ 25xx

Hmm, either I calculated wrong or Witch's Robes non-plus is on the edge of "worth crafting even if you can't get the plus"...
I think it maxes out at 1897 points combined, so might be worth maxing if you don't have better armors you're leveling right now.
(Armor of the Wolf was just 1819)

Why do you want the highest stats possible on your main knight? AFAIK friends effective stats always get capped at at most 125% of you main knight in armor's stats. In other words: until you get Epic armors yourself, wearing stronger armors on your main knight will increare the damage Epic armor (and boss+ if you're not there yet yourself) friends do.
(For ex. on an alt account against Circe I used maxed AA+ on my main knight instead of a half leveled LF+, since my friends hitting way harder much more than offset the bonus damage my main knight was taking.)

Marco_
10-28-2013, 03:44 AM
Unfortunately for me it is the the other way around even thought I am like lvl 56
Wow, already beaten the Dark Prince at just level 56?
There's still a whole lot of stats to be gained from leveling up for you.
My guess is that one of the reasons for the low drop rates of materials for Swamp Shaman, Infernal Lord and Dark Prince is so you grind the levels you need to beat epic boss level 43 by the time you've crafted the plus armors.
(around level 90 probably is a good target to attempt boss level 43)

Biskmatar
10-28-2013, 03:58 AM
I'm not talking about the app. I configured my Google Wallet on my PC, that's why I listed the website.

AFAIK the sequence of a transaction is something like:
(pre-paid) creditcard or Google pre-paid card --linked to--> Google Wallet system linked to a google account --linked to--> Google Play Store (through that Google account selected in you device) --> KnD

So far I have configured Google Wallet on my pc and have linked a credit card to it and it is linked to my google account. I'm also logged in via my phone to that google account and my google play services (if that's even needed)
I'm just so frustrated by it all.

mikieblue
10-28-2013, 06:51 AM
I'm in a bit of a muddle about which armours i should level.

I already have..

Combustion L67)
GuardiansBG (L62)
Storm Sorcerer - L60

I just pulled from chests
Beastmaster (L41 from Fusion Armours)
Blazeborne (L1)
Clayplate (L1)
Storm Sorcerer+ (L15 - I fused my storm sorcerer non+ into it)

And i'll be able to craft + versions of each of the below as I have enough mats just haven't levelled the armours yet to 35..

Wolf (L22)
Witch (L1)
Horseman (Once released)

I have absolutely no idea what to level, I'd assume Blaze & Beast as quickly as possible BUT due to time constraints around the boss collection quest i'm not sure..
I'm tempted to stop trying for it to focus on what is going to give me better long term benefits.
(I mean for 5 DPC it hardly seems worth the work right now considering other armour I have already and the time it'll take away from those armours..

Any advice would be great.. :)

ZERO_07
10-28-2013, 07:21 AM
You mean level 35 to unlock +version i think bro.. I may be confused (in which case i apologise) but could've sworn it was 35 as lvl 70 armour.
Level 35 is to unlock + for LEGENDARY armors, Infernal is an ULTRA armor, and those unlcok + at level 20.

Deatux
10-28-2013, 08:15 AM
Level 35 is to unlock + for LEGENDARY armors, Infernal is an ULTRA armor, and those unlcok + at level 20.

It dosent work like that the + ver unlocks at half of the max lvl because 3-4* max at 70 infernal's + unlockss at 35

Marco_
10-28-2013, 08:18 AM
It dosent work like that the + ver unlocks at half of the max lvl because 3-4* max at 70 infernal's + unlockss at 35
Nope. You're wrong.
copy-paste from the spreadsheet:
uncommon: 10
rare: 15
super rare: 15
ultra rare: 20
legendary: 35

Hildigam
10-28-2013, 08:24 AM

Someone has no idea what they are talking about -.-

mikieblue
10-28-2013, 08:43 AM
Clearly he is mistaken, Rather than trolling him answer my question :)

Marco_
10-28-2013, 09:05 AM
I'd say only do the collection if you are planning to max 2 or 3 of the boss+ armors.
If not, then the enhancement points spent to get 3 boss non-plus armors to level 35 could have gotten your Beast or Blaze over half the way to being maxed...
5 DPC keys most likely will just give you 250-450EP in enhancement fodder.

paintolar
10-28-2013, 01:19 PM
So, I wasn't thinking and fused away my fenris armor, will my fenris+ armor count for the enchanted keys, or will I only be able to get the dpc keys and cape?

Oxilated
10-28-2013, 08:45 PM
So, I wasn't thinking and fused away my fenris armor, will my fenris+ armor count for the enchanted keys, or will I only be able to get the dpc keys and cape?
from the previous redemption period. i would say, you wont be getting the enchantment keys, dpc and cape
you need the non+ to progress through the reward

JiihaaFIN
10-29-2013, 12:09 AM
What is Raid boss?

Sakino
10-29-2013, 12:14 AM
from the previous redemption period. i would say, you wont be getting the enchantment keys, dpc and cape
you need the non+ to progress through the reward
From the dragons, brawl1 and brawl2, i got everytime my rewards by simply having the boss armors plus. They work well for unlocking the first stage.

Starwulf
10-29-2013, 03:10 AM
Don't feel like making a thread for this, so just figured I'd post it here. Not a question, just wanted to say how great it is getting stronger at a decent rate. Since the Swampstone EB, I've gotten every EB+ armor, and they are all(with the exception of Circe, which requires 3 more kills that I"ll get later today) crafted. Just need to start leveling them, and I will be leaps and bounds over where I'm at right now. Even better, since I don't contribute to my fairly useless guild anymore, I have quite a bit of gold saved(though, I did just blow through 700k powerleveling Circe and my Ravenlord non + armors to 35 so I could craft the + versions of them), so leveling them won't be to hard at all.

Actually, I do have a question: Is it worth it spending 20 gems to buy a fourth armorsmith in order to aid the process of quickly leveling armors? I'm very tempted to tear down a Training Ground and burn through 20 gems I have saved just so I can start leveling all my EB+ armors rapidly.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-29-2013, 03:15 AM
Don't feel like making a thread for this, so just figured I'd post it here. Not a question, just wanted to say how great it is getting stronger at a decent rate. Since the Swampstone EB, I've gotten every EB+ armor, and they are all(with the exception of Circe, which requires 3 more kills that I"ll get later today) crafted. Just need to start leveling them, and I will be leaps and bounds over where I'm at right now. Even better, since I don't contribute to my fairly useless guild anymore, I have quite a bit of gold saved(though, I did just blow through 700k powerleveling Circe and my Ravenlord non + armors to 35 so I could craft the + versions of them), so leveling them won't be to hard at all.

Actually, I do have a question: Is it worth it spending 20 gems to buy a fourth armorsmith in order to aid the process of quickly leveling armors? I'm very tempted to tear down a Training Ground and burn through 20 gems I have saved just so I can start leveling all my EB+ armors rapidly.

No to 4 armorsmith if you have all level 2 Training Field Unless, you have 11 TF remaining after you have build your 4th smith but still not Recommended *

Yes to 4 Smith if you have at least 6 level 3 Training Field 5 or less level 2 Training Field

iH8t2lose2
10-29-2013, 05:42 AM
What is Raid boss?
It is not implemented in the game, but it would be a boss your guild would have the chance to fight, sort of like guardians in war.

AngelaRenea
10-29-2013, 05:53 AM
Does anyone have a list of guild levels and when new members are available?

Same problem. The Wiki didnt cover this, anyone knows?

Does someone want to start a thread on all the things that could be clarified in the wiki in regards to guilds specifically? You know...in case someone wanted to make a post or have the wiki update with more information?
I started a research thread with a spreadsheet of the results, if you want to contribute to it =]
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72491-Guild-Level-Rewards

Why can't I make a new topic?

I wanted to post in the gud recruitment section, bug I can only reply to posts.

I think it's about 9 - 10 posts.

Mine unlocked at 14 randomly

Marco_
10-29-2013, 06:01 AM
What is Raid boss?
Probably a name someone coming from games like WoW uses for Epic Boss.

Marco_
10-29-2013, 06:06 AM
Stick to 3 smiths. Gold will always be a bottleneck.
Either through guild contributions (most weeks I'm doing 1-2 mil of those) or to max an Epic. (25K per 50EP armor fusion, 30K per slot for enhancing from level 74 onwards)
edit: I'm running 12 TF3, 1 nest2 and 3 smith3

Xaiadar
10-29-2013, 07:45 AM
I like having 4 smiths. I have all my TFs at level 3 so I bought the 4th smith and it's really nice to be able to craft a full set of snakeskins for enhancement at one time.

shawnk
10-29-2013, 08:30 AM
I like having 4 smiths. I have all my TFs at level 3 so I bought the 4th smith and it's really nice to be able to craft a full set of snakeskins for enhancement at one time.
I have a 4th blacksmith and I never looked back. specially when u r making the epic pluses a 4th smith is a must. I don't really farm a lot like others do but the 4th blacksmith is just too helpful

The Pale Rider
10-29-2013, 08:46 AM
I ripped out a TF to build 4th during the reward contest where you had a to gather mats and craft a sh-t ton f armor. But now I really like doing 4 at a time. Especially when I've got a boss going and/or a 3* for fusing -- I'm not cut off from crafting to level current armor.

Necromancers
10-29-2013, 08:48 AM
This is not really a question about K&D, but:
What is the point of having Friends on this forum?

Shinae
10-29-2013, 08:55 AM
This is not really a question about K&D, but:
What is the point of having Friends on this forum?

Makes you almost feel like you have real friends in life. Other than that, no point.

Xaiadar
10-29-2013, 10:16 AM
Out of curiosity, how many snakeskins do you guys have stockpiled? I've been farming harder than ever lately and I still can barely keep 500 in stock. I'm getting a crazy amount of earth and water shards built up though!

shawnk
10-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Out of curiosity, how many snakeskins do you guys have stockpiled? I've been farming harder than ever lately and I still can barely keep 500 in stock. I'm getting a crazy amount of earth and water shards built up though! I have 0 :) I don't fight that boss unless im trying to get the epic boss to respawn. farming is too time consuming. I just fight the epic boss on epic stage and make those armors. although not coin efficient I have been able to upgrade 3 epics with a 4th one at lvl 50 something. it does take a toll on the coins though but whatever works for everyone ;)

Xaiadar
10-29-2013, 10:48 AM
I do a lot of farming while watching hockey and football games. My armor isn't strong enough quite yet to even get through 2 rounds of the epic KoD stage, so I wouldn't get too many materials doing that. I cheer for 2 different teams in the NHL and I watch both CFL and NFL football, so I watch a ton of sports during the week while mindlessly killing the medusa boss over and over. (I cheer for 2 different teams in the NHL because I live in Winnipeg and cheered for the Rangers for all the years the Jets weren't here, so now that the Jets are back, I'm cheering for both!)

shawnk
10-29-2013, 10:54 AM
I do a lot of farming while watching hockey and football games. My armor isn't strong enough quite yet to even get through 2 rounds of the epic KoD stage, so I wouldn't get too many materials doing that. I cheer for 2 different teams in the NHL and I watch both CFL and NFL football, so I watch a ton of sports during the week while mindlessly killing the medusa boss over and over. (I cheer for 2 different teams in the NHL because I live in Winnipeg and cheered for the Rangers for all the years the Jets weren't here, so now that the Jets are back, I'm cheering for both!) if I was gonna farm I would do it during sporting events as well. ofcourse we don't have a hockey team here anymore but I used to go to thrasher games all the time. hockey is the most exciting sport to see live. of course im a fan of NFL, soccer (football) and nba first then I love hockey and baseball but there is nothing like seeing a hockey game live. incredible. :) and if u want a relaxing time baseball games are the awesome as well with a couple of beers u can have a great relaxing time. I would imagine farming snake skin would be very fun during baseball games because of the many breaks. anyways I just went on a tangent lol. wish u good luck

Oyster
10-29-2013, 01:46 PM
What farming method do you guys normally do?

It'd take me almost 2 weeks normally to maxed out a legendary armor... can't imagine how long it'd take to max out epic one.

NinjaMaster
10-29-2013, 03:23 PM
Is there a way of forecasting points in guild war?

Hi all, was wondering if there is a calculation etc that will help in the above.

iH8t2lose2
10-29-2013, 04:28 PM
Is there a way of forecasting points in guild war?

Hi all, was wondering if there is a calculation etc that will help in the above.
No its's completely random.

FlipDaddy
10-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Out of curiosity, how many snakeskins do you guys have stockpiled? I've been farming harder than ever lately and I still can barely keep 500 in stock. I'm getting a crazy amount of earth and water shards built up though!

This is mainly due to the fact that I haven't had free armory to craft anything for a while. I really need an epic to max...

Biskmatar
10-29-2013, 07:03 PM
This is mainly due to the fact that I haven't had free armory to craft anything for a while. I really need an epic to max...

I know the feels. I keep fusing and fusing and nothing. I have so much gold and fusion stones ready.

Newsmurf
10-30-2013, 12:08 AM
anyone have a guess for the next boss' elemental combination?

deathexe
10-30-2013, 12:13 AM
anyone have a guess for the next boss' elemental combination?

Most speculations have suggested fire/water.

Newsmurf
10-30-2013, 12:15 AM
well that sucks, not a lot of good armor combos for us nubs for that

deathexe
10-30-2013, 12:31 AM
well that sucks, not a lot of good armor combos for us nubs for that

AA, swamp shaman and Clayplate. Just a few possible counters to a fire/water epic boss that I can think of that will probably be enough if you're high leveled enough and have good friends. Not considering other epic boss + armors of course.

Sakino
10-30-2013, 06:50 AM
In mi opinion the boss will be fire air, not fire water. Is the rarest element combo, can actually beat 3/4of the current armors, at same levels.

deathexe
10-30-2013, 07:14 AM
In mi opinion the boss will be fire air, not fire water. Is the rarest element combo, can actually beat 3/4of the current armors, at same levels.

Actually fire/water would be a rarer element combo than fire/air. There has been two legendary fire/air epic boss armors while only one legendary fire/water epic boss armor so far.

Shinae
10-30-2013, 07:23 AM
I vote for spirit/fire. It just makes sense looking at boss picture. Sure armor has some blue in it, but I dont think that makes it water. I hope I am wrong, I would like to have fire/water armor.

I think boss after horseman will be water something. There hasn't been water boss in awhile.

ZERO_07
10-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Logical combination would be Fire/Spirit, Based on the picture of the boss it could be Fire/Air, Based on the picture of the armor it could be Fire/Water.

deathexe
10-30-2013, 07:27 AM
I vote for spirit/fire. It just makes sense looking at boss picture. Sure armor has some blue in it, but I dont think that makes it water. I hope I am wrong, I would like to have fire/water armor.

I think boss after horseman will be water something. There hasn't been water boss in awhile.

Swamp demon had water.

Shinae
10-30-2013, 07:32 AM
Swamp demon had water.

If you look horse closer in the picture, it's blue. So it can be either spirit or water.

deathexe
10-30-2013, 07:34 AM
If you look horse closer in the picture, it's blue. So it can be either spirit or water.

Haha my reply was aimed at your statement saying there hasn't been a water boss in awhile.

Shinae
10-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Haha my reply was aimed at your statement saying there hasn't been a water boss in awhile.

Yeah totally forgot about swamp dude. I fused that armor away, so I forgot whole boss.

madfighters
10-30-2013, 11:26 AM
How long does it take to get gems from an offer get x gems for downloading this app

Starwulf
10-30-2013, 01:24 PM
My experience with those offers, is if it's a free one, you won't get the gems unless you file a report. I've done like 20-30 of the free offers and I've NEVER gotten the gems without filing a report.

dragonx254
10-30-2013, 01:38 PM
How long does it take to get gems from an offer get x gems for downloading this app
Did you also OPEN the app? You have to run the app too.

I downloaded Jungle Heat, ran it real quick, closed it, went back to the game, and my gems were instantly there.

The Pale Rider
10-30-2013, 01:41 PM
Did you also OPEN the app? You have to run the app too.

I downloaded Jungle Heat, ran it real quick, closed it, went back to the game, and my gems were instantly there.
If it's a GREE game gems come faster than a 3rd party app.

firefly333
10-30-2013, 02:17 PM

I downloaded that one with cards for 5 gems, never paid off, and some others downloaded still havent paid off.

I did get gems for videos lately though ..but not for downloading, and yep I played for a while.

Some just never pay off. I used to contact gree, dont bother anymore.

Oryihn
10-30-2013, 02:22 PM
I downloaded that one with cards for 5 gems, never paid off, and some others downloaded still havent paid off.

I did get gems for videos lately though ..but not for downloading, and yep I played for a while.

Some just never pay off. I used to contact gree, dont bother anymore.

You have to contact gree on most offers sadly.

There is a button on the top right of the offers page.. I usually do 4-7 a week and have to put in 2-3 tickets every week too.

Xaiadar
10-30-2013, 02:45 PM
I just had a completely new random person ask to be my friend through the game, who then apparently did the tutorial, because I finished the More the Merrier quest and got my Steam Wizard redemption! Thanks whoever you were! :D

Sol Invictus
10-30-2013, 04:14 PM
What happened to Gempocalypse? I was looking forward to getting that Fusion armor. It was supposed to last until the end of this war, right?

I don't have the icon anymore, but it was there six hours ago.

firefly333
10-30-2013, 04:18 PM
Is there a form to contact Gree. Someone accidently pushed declare button, so I had to use gems to fight. First network connectively issues ..then I get in and use gems to refill and push fight button and it is spinning at super high speed like Ive never seen before. Stole my gems and the war points I would have gotten.

Afraid after that to gem, easy target finally ..so far Gree is giving me issues with fighting this war. I hate to lose war points and use gems to do it.

After this post we were discussing it and at least 3 or more of us in my guild lost hits..while they were putting up the extra sticker for the boss awards. So it wasnt just me, I just happened to be the only one who paid gems for them.

This on top of offers that didnt pay off latey. Kinda annoyed right now and usually I love war.

sawoo
11-01-2013, 03:37 AM
How do I become a member or senior member in forum?

Erfel OP
11-01-2013, 07:40 AM
If i should uninstall and reinstall the game, will my account still be saved? I obviously don't want to lose my progress

'Cause I'm having a lots of problem since the last big update... i should try to uninstall everything but i don't want to risk

GGArmani
11-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Contact the k&d admin

LionRyan
11-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Do we need to have 20 posts to have a signature image?

threas
11-01-2013, 08:50 AM
I'm curious about how the war scoring works. I can do the same battle 3 times and get a different score each time.

Xaiadar
11-01-2013, 09:44 AM
I'm curious about how the war scoring works. I can do the same battle 3 times and get a different score each time.

Pretty much everyone is curious about that actually.

busteroaf
11-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Is there a form to contact Gree. Someone accidently pushed declare button, so I had to use gems to fight. First network connectively issues ..then I get in and use gems to refill and push fight button and it is spinning at super high speed like Ive never seen before. Stole my gems and the war points I would have gotten.

Afraid after that to gem, easy target finally ..so far Gree is giving me issues with fighting this war. I hate to lose war points and use gems to do it.

After this post we were discussing it and at least 3 or more of us in my guild lost hits..while they were putting up the extra sticker for the boss awards. So it wasnt just me, I just happened to be the only one who paid gems for them.

This on top of offers that didnt pay off latey. Kinda annoyed right now and usually I love war.

Sadly, they'll say "you didn't HAVE to use gems to fight"... if the game is any sort of buggy or not connecting right, don't ever spend gems. Even though its Gree, spending the gems is all on you, not Gree.

Synovia
11-01-2013, 12:05 PM
AA, swamp shaman and Clayplate. Just a few possible counters to a fire/water epic boss that I can think of that will probably be enough if you're high leveled enough and have good friends. Not considering other epic boss + armors of course.

I got to 43 on the Bear boss (which I believe was actually stronger than this one, had some event/beast chest related increased stats) using two Living Flame+ armors, and a Hydra+, so there's no reason a newbie can't get to 43 on this one.

You can level one of the big4 in a day, its only like 1800 points, not the 6000 for a legendary.

deathexe
11-01-2013, 12:15 PM
I got to 43 on the Bear boss (which I believe was actually stronger than this one, had some event/beast chest related increased stats) using two Living Flame+ armors, and a Hydra+, so there's no reason a newbie can't get to 43 on this one.

You can level one of the big4 in a day, its only like 1800 points, not the 6000 for a legendary.

That's basically the point of my post. It's very much possible to get to level 43, as long as you have halfway decent armors and great friends.

irishknuckles76
11-01-2013, 05:54 PM
why cant i post a new thread. trying to get new guild members

sawoo
11-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Was there a thread on war scoring?

I would like to know the range of points for attacking a gm, gc, gs, hc and cmdr.

Appreciate your input!

sawoo
11-01-2013, 07:23 PM
How do I become a member or senior member in forum?

bump... bump

busteroaf
11-01-2013, 07:26 PM
bump... bump

Senior members is just a time/post thing. Don't think it really matters. Its not like we get extra special posting/forum privileges.

Lord Of The Infernal
11-01-2013, 09:43 PM

You might need to have 10-15posts before u can start a thread

Dianish
11-01-2013, 09:56 PM

As Infernal Lord sayd: 15 posts before you can make a new thread. Thats correct.

Brutal1977
11-02-2013, 04:12 PM
As Infernal Lord sayd: 15 posts before you can make a new thread. Thats correct.

Somewhat related, anyone know if there's a post restriction on embedding an image in your signature?

i.e. linkhere

Erfel OP
11-03-2013, 06:00 AM
I need your opinions.

In arena I'm using
Infernal lord+ (max)
Guardian's battlegear+ (max)
Swamp demon+ (max)

Circe, fenrir and horseman armors are lvl 35 to craft the + version.

Should i max circe+ and fenrir+?

Fenrir would be better than infernal lord, but in the future i will use in the arena swamp demon, horseman+ and armor of the devoted... so any real clue in maxing an armor i won't use so often when i have another pretty good with same elements?
I need wind armors (i only have atlantean, crius and corvus non plus)... ravenlord's mantle is pretty crappy, with too low def, but it's maybe better than circe (earth wind sucks)... still, circe is balanced... but lvl 1 against lvl 32 raven+

Right now the first things I'm gonna do is to craft and max horseman+ and enhance armor of the devoted, then what?

Lord Of The Infernal
11-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Right now the first things I'm gonna do is to craft and max horseman+ and enhance armor of the devoted, then what?

Arena Circe Air/Earth Kill Maelstrom Water/Air First Choice Armor
Armor Of Wolf Fire/Earth Elements NO GOOD Split elements
Raven Mantle Spirit/Air Elements NO GOOD Split elements
Horseman Battlegear Fire/Water Vs Spirit/Fire YES GOOD ELEMENTS

I will never wear split elements armor fighting in arena

deathexe
11-03-2013, 09:28 AM

By the way, having split elements in the arena is actually pretty good, that's if you're randomly pickin opponents of course. With split elements, there'll never be a case of an opponent only dealing double damage to you since you'll be able to have one advantage against the opponent too.

Although a minor consideration, split elements has one fewer element counter compared to adjacent, with adjacent being weak to two different mono elements while adjacent is only weak to one mono element.

threas
11-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Pretty much everyone is curious about that actually.

Good of them to reply at all. I'm starting to wonder if its a formula read in the entrails of a chupacabra by bigfoot.

nmk329
11-03-2013, 10:07 AM
By the way, having split elements in the arena is actually pretty good, that's if you're randomly pickin opponents of course. With split elements, there'll never be a case of an opponent only dealing double damage to you since you'll be able to have one advantage against the opponent too.

Although a minor consideration, split elements has one fewer element counter compared to adjacent, with adjacent being weak to two different mono elements while adjacent is only weak to one mono element.

One reason why non split elements may be better is because with split elements you kind of rely on being equal to your opponents, but in arena they're always going to attack you first anyways, and with strong attack armors like the recent Raven Lord armor, they could whipe you out before you even get a shot off.

nmk329
11-03-2013, 10:09 AM

It won't let you until you have a certain number of posts I believe. As with any forum, there is kind of an unwritten code of what you post and where you post it, so it's encouraged to browse and comment here and there for a while before you start making posts of your own.

Alexistheking124
11-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Ok so after getting the 43rd kill on the horseman and getting the reward, I went to redeem my keys. I had a server crash and the game would not load. So after unistalling it and reinstalling I am stuck in my kingdom unable to select anything. Only the quit option works. Can anyone help me please?

Alexistheking124
11-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Hello. Since I am having trouble updating my post here is another one with more observations. This is on Android for one. My characters health is not updating but it seems that the kingdom is. I am gaining gold and I have a request pending in the menu. I do not know what happened and after reinstalling a few times my characters health is the same. Please help.

Alexistheking124
11-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Thank for the help. Game works again

ZERO_07
11-03-2013, 01:53 PM

Fire/Air is probably the only exception IMO, every other spilt element armor is pretty bad, I have Clayplate and Necromantle and barely find them useful, I even just recently fused away my Notus+ because It wasn't useful at all anymore.

Oyster
11-03-2013, 02:46 PM
How does the damage calculation works?
If I have x attack, and the oponent have y defense, what'd be the damage (excluding guild bonus, and element weakness bonus)

turkmandu
11-04-2013, 06:05 AM
Is there a maximum number of health potions that can be held in your inventory? I have 50 potions and have not had them drop while fighting the last two epic bosses. Wasn't sure if it was just bad luck or I hit a cap.

Hildigam
11-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Is there a maximum number of health potions that can be held in your inventory? I have 50 potions and have not had them drop while fighting the last two epic bosses. Wasn't sure if it was just bad luck or I hit a cap.

I have 72 so it isnt a cap at least. Just random luck

Sakino
11-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Got 99, they are no more dropping on me... Headless horseman dropped two when i was at 97 and is no more giving them.

Lord Of The Infernal
11-04-2013, 06:49 AM
Fire/Air is probably the only exception IMO, every other spilt element armor is pretty bad, I have Clayplate and Necromantle and barely find them useful, I even just recently fused away my Notus+ because It wasn't useful at all anymore.

Yes i still has my combustion with me the only split element armor i fused my moontide away, holding on to the + i really find it's very useless.........

turkmandu
11-04-2013, 07:41 AM
Got 99, they are no more dropping on me... Headless horseman dropped two when i was at 97 and is no more giving them.

Well good to know I can stockpile a few more incase they ever decide to give us another LTQ! Thanks for the info!

GrothorN
11-04-2013, 09:47 AM
what is worth gems spending?

Lord Of The Infernal
11-04-2013, 09:53 AM
what is worth gems spending?

UPGRADE all of your building first Training Field Level 3 Armor Smith Level 3 if you have Monster Nest same thing Level 3

GrothorN
11-04-2013, 09:54 AM
UPGRADE all of your building first Training Field Level 3 Armor Smith Level 3 if you have Monster Nest same thing Level 3

but what after that? chests? energy? swag wings? :P

Wboxer
11-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Ok, so this week is my 4th week in a row getting to Boss level 43. It is a great feeling to have hit that milestone, and hopefully soon my armor stats will be showing the boost. However, that brings me to my question. How do you guys go about leveling these armors week after week? Is it just straight farming and grinding? Raven was my first + and I am just now getting it to about level 50. Now, most of that is because I've been focusing on getting the + versions of the last 3 for the latest boss quest (which I should have with about 3 hours to spare). I am:
Level 100+, all areas open (so no real story stuff going on)
Big 4+ maxed
Bigger "Three" + maxed (SS+, AoIL+, DP+)
All castle areas open :
3 Armor Smiths
1 Jail lvl 2 (I can't access at work, so I went for larger gold storage vs. the Moster Nest faster gold rate)
All others TFs. I've got several lvl 3s and some lvl 2s

Basically what I'm finding is that lately I'm almost always holding 1 Armor Smith captive with a Boss armor. This leaves me with 2 open smiths for leveling, which can be frustratingly slow. Advice?

Lord Of The Infernal
11-04-2013, 10:59 AM
but what after that? chests? energy? swag wings? :P

After you have done EVERYTHING with upgrade made SURE IS EVERYTHING*

You can use gems for EPIC BOSS if you don't had any 2400+ ATK+DEF ARMORS reach Level 43 for it's

Chest* UNLESS you have over 200+ GEMS never buy chest if u have LOW gems

Help your guild in WAR with Gems

Sorry for bad.grammar i am from taiwan

Newsmurf
11-04-2013, 11:40 AM
Does anyone know the combination with the best % to fuse a moontide/blazeborne? I mean like a combo that has a chance of 1/7 results or so instead of having like a 1/20 chance. Thanks folks.

SkySD
11-04-2013, 11:42 AM
I use 4 armor smiths for faster armor leveling. Some people rather have the extra training field but I find it useful.

Lord Of The Infernal
11-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Does anyone know the combination with the best % to fuse a moontide/blazeborne? I mean like a combo that has a chance of 1/7 results or so instead of having like a 1/20 chance. Thanks folks.

Use MONO LEGENDARY armor Spirit+Water but watch up for spectral captain

Blazeborne Same Thing use MONO Legendary armor Fire+Earth watch up for infernal armor Fire+Air best combination might get u combustion or blazeborne watch up for barbarian armor

SkySD
11-04-2013, 01:17 PM
I have a Ruby Playemail I fused trying for blazeborne. Now I'm contemplating fusing it with an ethereal garment or waiting till I get a cloudkings and fusing it with that. Looking for my best chances for blazeborne.

ZERO_07
11-04-2013, 04:55 PM
I have a Ruby Playemail I fused trying for blazeborne. Now I'm contemplating fusing it with an ethereal garment or waiting till I get a cloudkings and fusing it with that. Looking for my best chances for blazeborne.

Fire + Spirit has 9 possible outcomes
Fire+ Air has has 7 possible outcomes.

Fire+ Air, also has a chance for Combustion as well.

SkySD
11-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Sounds good. I'll wait till I get my hands on mono air legendary then.

Starwulf
11-05-2013, 10:45 PM
So, epic boss kill #60: Should I go 2/5, or 3/4? Here are the pros and cons of both as I can figure them.

2/5 pro: You get maximized attack power on the 2nd round due to using 5 knights. Cons: Less over-all HP(5x 607, 2x 450ish for a rough total of 3900 hp) and you have to roll with 2 of your secondary knights which are more frail over-all, both in HP and atk/def.

3/4 pro: More over-all HP(6x 607, 1x 450 for 4k), more over-all base attack(4x Friends averaging 2500 atk each for 10k attack, compared to 3x friends at 2500 attack). Con: you don't get the maximized attack bonus from using 5 knights.

I ask this as I am set to hit my 60th kill(all without using gems, something I didn't think I'd ever be able to do) tomorrow afternoon, about an hour before the new EB hits. I'm trying to figure out what is going to be my best strategy for taking him down. I know the reward isn't that great anymore, but it's still a fairly decent one, and on top of that, it'd be a pride kind of thing as well.

Sakino
11-06-2013, 01:56 AM
So, epic boss kill #60: Should I go 2/5, or 3/4? Here are the pros and cons of both as I can figure them.

2/5 pro: You get maximized attack power on the 2nd round due to using 5 knights. Cons: Less over-all HP(5x 607, 2x 450ish for a rough total of 3900 hp) and you have to roll with 2 of your secondary knights which are more frail over-all, both in HP and atk/def.

3/4 pro: More over-all HP(6x 607, 1x 450 for 4k), more over-all base attack(4x Friends averaging 2500 atk each for 10k attack, compared to 3x friends at 2500 attack). Con: you don't get the maximized attack bonus from using 5 knights.

I ask this as I am set to hit my 60th kill(all without using gems, something I didn't think I'd ever be able to do) tomorrow afternoon, about an hour before the new EB hits. I'm trying to figure out what is going to be my best strategy for taking him down. I know the reward isn't that great anymore, but it's still a fairly decent one, and on top of that, it'd be a pride kind of thing as well.
Do a 3/4, using main/friend/friend and follower in tank armor/main/friend/friend. I think you will do it, if you have almost four friends in maelstrom and one for youself.

Xaiadar
11-06-2013, 06:57 AM
With all these level 35 non-plus boss armors I've stockpiled for the quest and a few before that, would I be better off fusing them to try for something better or using them to enhance what I'm working on right now? I'm mainly working on my Moontide and then the + versions of the last three bosses.

Bluntman
11-06-2013, 08:56 AM
With all these level 35 non-plus boss armors I've stockpiled for the quest and a few before that, would I be better off fusing them to try for something better or using them to enhance what I'm working on right now? I'm mainly working on my Moontide and then the + versions of the last three bosses.

I use all of my non+ EB armors for fusion never know when you might get blazeborne i also like the Spartans war gear

Erfel OP
11-06-2013, 09:13 AM

Please can somebody explain me what 3/4 and 2/5 mean?

Necromancers
11-06-2013, 09:34 AM

3/4 means that when doing Epic Boss, you first send out your Main Knight + Two Friends, wait 1.5 hours, then send out your Main Knight + Other Knight + Two Friends, or the other way around.

2/5 means that when doing Epic Boss, you first send out your Main Knight + Two Other Knights + Two Friends, wait 1.5 hours, then send out your Main Knight + Friend.

Bluntman
11-06-2013, 11:05 AM
3/4 means that when doing Epic Boss, you first send out your Main Knight + Two Friends, wait 1.5 hours, then send out your Main Knight + Other Knight + Two Friends, or the other way around.

2/5 means that when doing Epic Boss, you first send out your Main Knight + Two Other Knights + Two Friends, wait 1.5 hours, then send out your Main Knight + Friend.
If you switch that around to main knight and one friend them all 5 knights you will do better since after the epic boss gets below 50% hp he starts the fight off with 2 special attacks

firefly333
11-06-2013, 11:15 AM
If you switch that around to main knight and one friend them all 5 knights you will do better since after the epic boss gets below 50% hp he starts the fight off with 2 special attacks

I dont know, maybe our math/charts guy could compute it. I do 5 then 2 and for the 2, I put in my forge first instead of 2nd because he can take a pounding and still live thru it. Ive only gotten to 60 once. I think Im only to 57 this time and again ran out of time but if I would have not slept thru the night and get up once during the night I can do 60 now. I keep running out of time and got behind after the war this week when I crashed.

Actually I dont think I needed to go back in with this boss, even 57 got thru easily first time. But earlier on if I screw up and didnt put in enough guys, thats what I do, put my forgestone first and just go back in with one or two guys depending on how many pts I need. Wish I hit 60 this time for the keys darn. Im too weak still to get to 60 and not have to wake up once during the night to kill the boss that one extra time per day.

Erfel OP
11-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Thank you, necro... never thought about the 3/4 thing

Xaiadar
11-06-2013, 03:21 PM

Oops, for some reason missed the posts before mine that explained it, nm! :p

Edited: I kind of missed all the posts that already explained the answer!

soul963
11-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Is banning temporary?

Aarison
11-06-2013, 04:03 PM
my question is... is how do people have more than one of these

ZERO_07
11-06-2013, 05:02 PM
my question is... is how do people have more than one of these
You can put any cape on all your knights at the same time...

Aarison
11-06-2013, 05:38 PM
You can put any cape on all your knights at the same time...

thank you very much

sawoo
11-07-2013, 07:51 PM
thank you very much

Yeah there's 3 capes in shop that only costs 5,000 gold each you can buy them on to try and you'll get what he means.

sawoo
11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Any tips or guide on hero forming up heros in arena and GW?

Hi Guys,

Appreciate if you can input on the above, is there a higher probability win formation? Thank you

sawoo
11-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Attk or Def stats which is more important?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know the importance of attk/ def stats. Example: Armour of the bear and Aegis of the Wyvern are both earth and spirit armours. Which is better?

Overweight attk = ???
Overweight def = ???
Balanced = ???

Is there a corelation between stats distribution and armour usage, example PVE, PVP? Thank you

Bluntman
11-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Well for me in the arena i like to start off with a high defensive armor and then have a high attack armor for a 1 shot SA if possible. When i was a sentinel i liked to run three high defensive armors when i still have the shield then once the shield is down I'd switch armors up

Dianish
11-07-2013, 09:19 PM
For a few weeks i have had this issue in arena.

About 8/10 of my fights are top10 guilds. I keep fighting forgestones, necromancers and now the devoted. When not fighting the, its only the other epics. I barely get any easy fights and it has been buggin me for weeks. Any ideas why?

Even when a new tournament starts im paired with top10 guilds. It makes no sense. No easy fights. And because of this i am not able to do double downs.

busteroaf
11-07-2013, 09:29 PM

About 8/10 of my fights are top10 guilds. I keep fighting forgestones, necromancers and now the devoted. When not fighting the, its only the other epics. I barely get any easy fights and it has been buggin me for weeks. Any ideas why?

Even when a new tournament starts im paired with top10 guilds. It makes no sense. No easy fights. And because of this i am not able to do double downs.

What place are you while fighting all these people with epics? As you get higher in rank, the harder it is to stay there.

When a new tournament starts, everyone is in the same spot. Until people start to filter into their respective "top 100" "top 500" etc, you'll see a lot of everything. If you wait a day or two before joining the arena, you'll fight a lot of people with basics and low level armors, simply because the others have all trickled into the top.

Dianish
11-07-2013, 09:39 PM
What place are you while fighting all these people with epics? As you get higher in rank, the harder it is to stay there.

When a new tournament starts, everyone is in the same spot. Until people start to filter into their respective "top 100" "top 500" etc, you'll see a lot of everything. If you wait a day or two before joining the arena, you'll fight a lot of people with basics and low level armors, simply because the others have all trickled into the top.

Ye, i know the works :) It dont matter which rank im at. The issue is constant and thats why i ask. I used to get easy fights. If it wasnt because i fight my 129 friends everyday i wouldnt get into top 250.

Most of my easy fights are actually when placed top 250 since its full of players who's got bad armors. Its about half when reaching that point.

Edit: Just did my 28th fight and so far i've had 3 easy fights. The rest is the top10 guilds which i lost most fights to. Wasnt like this until 4 weeks ago.

firefly333
11-08-2013, 08:14 AM

I AM top ten and have those armors and I cant break into top 250. I dont fight my friends and either I get two maels which take me out of my double down or I miss enough times to lose.

I keep saying, ok one more epic and I will be strong enough to get into top 250. Of course Im kind of lazy about fighting my friends and havent started arena this week, just kinda giving up on top 250, not worth it to me. I know what you mean but for me its those guys with a blaze and two maels that do me in.

Daenerys
11-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Does Gorgon at the end of KoD Normal stage ever drop snakeskins? I've only fought it a few times, and got stone slabs every time.

Thanks.

Oxilated
11-08-2013, 11:33 AM
^ yes it does drop snakeskins

KTran2013
11-08-2013, 08:35 PM
What level is the highest level iOS player?

Mr Spock
11-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Ye, i know the works :) It dont matter which rank im at. The issue is constant and thats why i ask. I used to get easy fights. If it wasnt because i fight my 129 friends everyday i wouldnt get into top 250.

Most of my easy fights are actually when placed top 250 since its full of players who's got bad armors. Its about half when reaching that point.

Edit: Just did my 28th fight and so far i've had 3 easy fights. The rest is the top10 guilds which i lost most fights to. Wasnt like this until 4 weeks ago.

It hasn't been that bad for me I have turned my iPad off and back on as it resets who I play whenever it gets to tough.

firefly333
11-08-2013, 09:19 PM
It hasn't been that bad for me I have turned my iPad off and back on as it resets who I play whenever it gets to tough.

lol i do the exact same thing if I cant find anyone with no wins or very few wins, I reboot my tablet to get new guys to choose to fight.

KTran2013
11-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Can I get a quick report on what level the highest-level person is on iOS?
Please? :]

Sakino
11-09-2013, 01:09 PM
I once saw someone in arena level 520 something... Dont know who is the highest at the moment.

KTran2013
11-09-2013, 04:49 PM
I once saw someone in arena level 520 something... Dont know who is the highest at the moment.

Hrm.. Okay.. Well, I really wanted to know because I'm at 571 right now :D

Droopyy
11-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Hrm.. Okay.. Well, I really wanted to know because I'm at 571 right now :D

Level is impressive for sure, but no one touches RR. Their GM is a monster. I think around level 500. But he solos guild wars.

Dianish
11-09-2013, 09:29 PM

Will remember that. Cheers.

Also - Since my last post i havent had any hard fights yet. Lost 3 duo to misses.

Hildigam
11-10-2013, 04:55 AM

DaemonRr is level 693 atm

iH8t2lose2
11-10-2013, 08:10 AM
Gree is really trying to piss me off, I just did 32 gems worth of offers and then I quit the app and it didn't save them, and I just lost a 6/8 double down because I missed 3 times against some noob and I quit and it saved that. Gree, you just know how to royaly piss people off when you want to.

KTran2013
11-10-2013, 09:54 AM
DaemonRr is level 693 atm

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Well then! I guess I won't be catching up to him any time soon!

Droopyy
11-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Well then! I guess I won't be catching up to him any time soon!

I just found out who you are. I bow to you. I apologize for what I said. I'm sure you are just as good as EunuchoRRn. I apologize.

Allen27
11-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Should I level up a hunters garb+? Just got it from freaking spending 28 bucks for 11 opens on the chest.....never again will I spend money on this game,(lesson learned).

Dwyer
11-10-2013, 07:14 PM
I opened a few chests and got the following armors. I'll list the ones I think are the best.

(F/S) Torchflame Mantle+ 1/50
(E/S) Wicked Wrath 1/70
(A/S) Rocfeather+ 1/70
(W/?) Riverstone Mantle 1/50

Now that being said. Should I upgrade these or still make the standard four? I assume these are better.

Next question how do make new and better armors? Do I try to fuse uncommons to make a 1* or 2* and then try for 3* and then fuse them for 4 or 5*? Should I try for anything special?

sawoo
11-11-2013, 06:19 AM
I opened a few chests and got the following armors. I'll list the ones I think are the best.

(E/S) Wicked Wrath 1/70
(A/S) Rocfeather+ 1/70

Now that being said. Should I upgrade these or still make the standard four? I assume these are better.

Next question how do make new and better armors? Do I try to fuse uncommons to make a 1* or 2* and then try for 3* and then fuse them for 4 or 5*? Should I try for anything special?

Hi,

You sound new, I couldn't remember the difference in stats for these armours but I would reccomend going for the standard 4 1) cheaper 2) faster to lvl and 3) the element combinations are suited for early game PVE. As these are early game armours they would need to be replaced soon. If you're very active probably in a week or two and they would be obsolete. If your training fields are well developed you can have the luxury of leveling the Torchflame Mantle+ as well. it would give you slightly better stats as it is a plus version.

For Torchflame Mantle and Riverstone Mantle, I believe both it gives you 50 enhancement points instead of the standard 24 for matching rare(1*) armours. So this is best used for enhancement, we still use these armours for enhancement now to enhance EB+ and epic armours.

For Wicked Wrath and Rocfeather+ they are mid game armours. I suggest leveling Rocfeather+ and doing away with Wicked Wrath non-plus. Use the ultra rare plus (3*) armours till you have enough strong friends in your friend list to start farming your first EB+ armour and then epic armour.

Good luck!

EljayK
11-11-2013, 09:17 AM

(E/S) Wicked Wrath 1/70
(A/S) Rocfeather+ 1/70

Keep rocfeather and wicked wraith in your inventory. I wouldn't level them until you're done with the Big4.

Wicked wraith is earth/spirit. It doesn't have amazing stats, but it's an elemental combination you can't find in the storyline. Currently this elemental combination is used often in Epic Bosses, but that doesn't mean that will always be true. I would keep it in case one day you find that you need/want an earth/spirit.

sawoo
11-11-2013, 09:32 AM
Should I level up a hunters garb+? Just got it from freaking spending 28 bucks for 11 opens on the chest.....never again will I spend money on this game,(lesson learned).

If the element combination fits you, then yes. The plus version armours has a higher combined stat compared to the non-plus version.

bosskiller
11-11-2013, 09:54 AM

It depends on how good your armors are. Hunters Garb+'s overall stats are 757/870. Very weak in my opinion, but not sure where you are in the game.

abscity
11-12-2013, 07:07 AM
I have a few armor pieces that I am unable to combine or use to upgrade my other armies.

They are the Monk's vestments from the tutorial and Flowstone battlegear.. these are all obtained by some form of incentive rewards. Is there any way I can fuse these armors or delete them to free up space in my armor inventory?

Thanks in advance!

Sakino
11-12-2013, 07:38 AM
I have a few armor pieces that I am unable to combine or use to upgrade my other armies.

They are the Monk's vestments from the tutorial and Flowstone battlegear.. these are all obtained by some form of incentive rewards. Is there any way I can fuse these armors or delete them to free up space in my armor inventory?

Thanks in advance!
1) go in menu-my knights
2)take off those armors from your knights
3)go to lance and use them to enchanche your other armors.

TakeDown01
11-12-2013, 12:10 PM
why says my screen every time reloading?

ReykiReyki
11-12-2013, 03:03 PM
why says my screen every time reloading?

it sound like you can guess what happen.
Check with guildmate, or friends you know whose playing the game.(in Line-messager, etc?)
check if you are still in their friend list.(for me friend list drop from 86/110 to 67/110 in a day).
if you aren't in their list means account ban. (Gree are most likely trying to ignore this with no comment.)

its unlikely, if you are still in their list, contact Gree support or post here again.

It will be great if any Gree admins will post message about how account ban, freeze or termination looks like.
So people will stop posting same messages in this forum about this so called "Reload GLITCH-PROBLEM".

Legendary Bob
11-12-2013, 03:20 PM
When will the next Ancient Dragons kind of thing come out? And not just you get keys, but you can get armour or the cape.

US GanjaBoy
11-12-2013, 03:33 PM
They should stick a list of banned players and updating it periodically, it'll be a warning for everyone and a proof of their good work

teemohut234
11-13-2013, 03:42 AM
I can't contribute gold to guild? Can u help me with it pls?

Legendary Bob
11-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Have you been doing that money glitch? That's one reason it wouldn't work

US GanjaBoy
11-13-2013, 06:13 AM
so aren't you cheaters permanently banned? too bad :(

Menelik
11-18-2013, 05:56 AM
Figured it out, something simple...surprise surprise.

kelthalas
11-19-2013, 12:13 AM
Hello, i would like to ask and seek help.

I was told i was banned from making guild contributions because i was exploiting the contributions thingy. but that hasn't been the case. i haven't been exploiting at all.

zero exploit. i have been doing legit contributions.

can someone please help before i get kicked out from my guild?

thanks

kelthalas
11-19-2013, 12:32 AM
Hello, i would like to ask and seek help.

I was told i was banned from making guild contributions because i was exploiting the contributions thingy. but that hasn't been the case. i haven't been exploiting at all.

zero exploit. i have been doing legit contributions.

can someone please help before i get kicked out from my guild?

thanks

to add on, no, i have not exploit it and i don't know how.

Reprisal
11-20-2013, 12:27 AM
Hello there,

I'm quite new and not and english is not at all my native language so excuses my typo's for now.

I have recently aquired a Tempered Battlegear (non plus) via a chest and I'm currently level 35 and just unlocked the Glittering Steppes.

I have been enhancing all my retainable armors to the point that I'm able to craft a + version of every type of armor. Sadly the Tempered Battlegear is non plus and non craftable (as far as I'm aware). Is it a smart move to level up my battlegear even though its not a + version?

Or should I be focusing on the big four instead, and maybe fuse the tempered battlegear later on?

Greetings,
Reprisal
WBF - XWY - CVZ

Eunuchorn
11-20-2013, 12:38 AM
For your stage of the game I would get temp maxed then Living Flame+ maxed

TheStig
11-20-2013, 01:27 AM

Hey. Highest level I have seen is the player Bandar from WAR. He is on my friendlist and just keeps on levelling
He is level 704 at the moment :-D

Eunuchorn
11-20-2013, 01:30 AM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpsccbc5108.png

I'm level 612, getting 10-20 a day. We are racing to 1000!

Reprisal
11-20-2013, 01:51 AM
For your stage of the game I would get temp maxed then Living Flame+ maxed

Thanks for the reply Eunuchorn.

So to summarize, the living flame armor (1 star +) is better then the temp gear (4 stars non +) both maxxed out?

What should I do with my temp gear after it is maxxed saying that I'll be around level 60 by that time? Keep it or fuse it? Is it a good four star armor, or is it one of the weaker ones in general?

Greetings,
Reprisal

Sakino
11-20-2013, 03:29 AM
Thanks for the reply Eunuchorn.

So to summarize, the living flame armor (1 star +) is better then the temp gear (4 stars non +) both maxxed out?

What should I do with my temp gear after it is maxxed saying that I'll be around level 60 by that time? Keep it or fuse it? Is it a good four star armor, or is it one of the weaker ones in general?

Greetings,
Reprisal
Tempered battlegear is actually a good legendary. You should keep it and level it, maybe after levelling some one star plus armors, cause is pricey to level.

Villy
11-20-2013, 03:54 AM
Anyone else got this issue I got: I got the 15 ppl referral code reward and after i pressed redeem i didn't get the 50 gems as promised and until then all other one I got.

Harbear
11-20-2013, 02:26 PM
I think the fusion stone drop rate has increased with the latest update. Anyone else notice this? Maybe I've just been lucky today...

Newsmurf
11-20-2013, 11:50 PM
This question is for the people who are very knowledgeable about fusion. I am like 0/30 on attempting for fusing a blaze/moontide. I have been combining dpr+swamp shaman and infernal lord+spec cap. Any better suggestions other than getting lucky and having monos?

Also second part of question- Someone here once posted to a question i made about fusing blaze and what my best chances were. They said mono fire/air would give me a 1/7 chance to craft it and fire/spirit would give me a 1/9. Would anyone know the same math applied to Tectonic, Moontide, Blaze, Mael? (Or does it not apply to the double elements o.0)

template
11-21-2013, 12:41 AM
This question is for the people who are very knowledgeable about fusion. I am like 0/30 on attempting for fusing a blaze/moontide. I have been combining dpr+swamp shaman and infernal lord+spec cap. Any better suggestions other than getting lucky and having monos?

Also second part of question- Someone here once posted to a question i made about fusing blaze and what my best chances were. They said mono fire/air would give me a 1/7 chance to craft it and fire/spirit would give me a 1/9. Would anyone know the same math applied to Tectonic, Moontide, Blaze, Mael? (Or does it not apply to the double elements o.0)

Generally the belief is that fusing 2 x 4* gives you a higher chance of getting an epic. You're fusing 3* so your chances will be lower. What you probably should be doing is using the 4* you get from your fusions to then try again to get the epic you're looking for.

In terms of the chances, forget what used to be said. That was on the basis that the fusion table was very limited. Since the fusion table was expanded, the chances of getting an epic are generally much lower than before since you can get other 4* that were previously not fuseable.

Newsmurf
11-21-2013, 12:56 AM
appreciate the response amigo but i was just looking for the math of it, a few of these guys can calculate it fairly easy even with new additional armors. and it's not a "belief" that fusing 2 monos is better, its a fact, there are mathematically less combinations to deal with, thus increasing your percentages. so if anyone knows the numbers please post ! thank you though template.

Harbear
11-21-2013, 03:59 AM
appreciate the response amigo but i was just looking for the math of it, a few of these guys can calculate it fairly easy even with new additional armors. and it's not a "belief" that fusing 2 monos is better, its a fact, there are mathematically less combinations to deal with, thus increasing your percentages. so if anyone knows the numbers please post ! thank you though template.

Zero has a spreadsheet in his sig that allows you to filter by element. Someone may have calculated it already, but if not just add up all the combinations based what you filter. Don't forget to include armors one level below the rareity level you are combining.

Wandering Chaos
11-21-2013, 04:02 AM
Assuming you get all shutdown and revenge bonuses, what is the maximum amount of points that can be obtained on an 8/8 double died in the arena?

BleedBrown
11-21-2013, 01:17 PM
why would i all of a sudden get a no network connection?

GoatRage
11-24-2013, 04:43 AM
I decided to sign up to LoveFilm for the free gems. After completing registration I'm now stuck on the LoveFilm site. I'm not sure if I hit back enough to get back to the game or shut the game down and restart it I will lose out on the gems or not. Am I missing something, what do I do now? (I'm on Android if that makes a difference).

edit: no matter, after about an hour it eventually sorted itself out!

Gypsy Jokers
11-24-2013, 06:43 PM
Does using +Legendary Armors increase the chance of crafting an epic? Just curious, Thanks!

JokeR - GM of Gypsy Jokers (Android)
Guild level 56 - Bonuses: Earth 6% Water 7% Fire 7% Spirit 7% Air 7%
Gem spending encouraged but never required
Currently 1 opening for an active player level 90+ (Under 90 apply to Gypsy Jesters)
Send a friend request to gypsyjoker in LINE or apply directly in game and join the crew!

Hildigam
11-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Does using +Legendary Armors increase the chance of crafting an epic? Just curious,

So far it has never been proven

Reprisal
11-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Alright, so I'm kind of stuck on what the best set-up would be with the armor's I currently have. Could you guys give me some advice at what to level first. The area i'm currently at is Caballero Desert.

I'm currently level 43.

My armors:
- Tempered Battlegear (non plus) level: 27
- Atlantean Gear (+) level: 25
- Hydra Hunter Mail (+) Level: 11
- Storm Sorcerer (Non plus) level: 2
- Flaming Finery (non plus) level: 3

And ofcourse Snakeskins for upgrading/stonemails etc.

and the monk's vestments + brawlers armor non plus both outclassed by the big four.

Any hints/tips? Have a few fusion boosters saved up for the leveling.

Loose-End
11-25-2013, 01:44 AM
Alright, so I'm kind of stuck on what the best set-up would be with the armor's I currently have. Could you guys give me some advice at what to level first. The area i'm currently at is Caballero Desert.

I'm currently level 43.

My armors:
- Tempered Battlegear (non plus) level: 27
- Atlantean Gear (+) level: 25
- Hydra Hunter Mail (+) Level: 11
- Storm Sorcerer (Non plus) level: 2
- Flaming Finery (non plus) level: 3

And ofcourse Snakeskins for upgrading/stonemails etc.

and the monk's vestments + brawlers armor non plus both outclassed by the big four.

Any hints/tips? Have a few fusion boosters saved up for the leveling.

max tempered atlantean+ hydra+ and perhaps storm sorceror, but craft living flame+ and crius+ and max them too.. finally they will help you progress in the game and on the map, and when you reach the other areas, craft & max dark prince+ infernal lord+ swamp shaman+, oh and if possible start aiming eventually for 43 epic boss kills so you can achieve the + version of the epic boss armours.

They exceed any storyline+ armor so you want to aim for epic boss+ armors but consider their stats first. Finally once you've maxed epic boss armor+'s you can start using the non-plus versions for combining in the hope to get an epic from fusion.

Or if you've into buying chests, wait for a limited edition chest and buy some gems and hope for an epic, but the fusion boost armours they offer with the deals are usually worth it because you can use them to max your current armors in case you don't achieve an epic.. *pant*

Reprisal
11-25-2013, 03:19 AM
Thanks for the response!

lior30
11-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Hey, so I've been playing K&D for quite a while now and I'm having a problem, ever since the latest game update the game is for unknown reason reversing my progress from time to time, lets say i leveled up and kept killing minions/arena pvp/ boss fights, the 2nd time i enter the game after i think to myself my energy has gone up i can do more stuff i see that what i did has been undone and i got to do it again, and it annoys me solely because of the boss fights, i get to a high level boss and i succeed in killing him and then i have to do it again and all of a sudden a miss a lot and lose.

If you can help me that will save me a lot of anger, Thank you in advance.

SkySD
11-25-2013, 05:51 PM
After you do something important change the gender on your knight. That will save the progress in your game and you shouldn't have that problem anymore.

lior30
11-25-2013, 07:23 PM
After you do something important change the gender on your knight. That will save the progress in your game and you shouldn't have that problem anymore.

Thanks mate I'll give that a shot

Newsmurf
11-25-2013, 10:32 PM
Hearing two different stories on this topic. Can anyone solve? Does the order in which you put armors to fuse matter? For example if im fusing dpr+swamp shaman can i still make moontide if i flip it? (swamp shaman+dpr)

Dianish
11-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Hearing two different stories on this topic. Can anyone solve? Does the order in which you put armors to fuse matter? For example if im fusing dpr+swamp shaman can i still make moontide if i flip it? (swamp shaman+dpr)

Nope. It doesnt matter. Either way you are still fusing the same elements :)

Lou 1xxx
11-25-2013, 11:51 PM
today is probably the worst game loading...

1. load game do dungeons fine, but no guild war button, and can't enter arena, connecting to update server (indefinitely)
2. load game was able to do epic boss, but friends were wearing base armor (un-enhanced)
3. load game did armory change stuff around... connecting to update server.... .... ....
4. load game, gonna donated to guild, game needs restarting, can't retrieve your knight, contact support... (wt@#%$)
worst loading day...

now, what to do when these appears in your game....

Oxilated
11-26-2013, 12:44 AM
today is probably the worst game loading...

1. load game do dungeons fine, but no guild war button, and can't enter arena, connecting to update server (indefinitely)
2. load game was able to do epic boss, but friends were wearing base armor (un-enhanced)
3. load game did armory change stuff around... connecting to update server.... .... ....
4. load game, gonna donated to guild, game needs restarting, can't retrieve your knight, contact support... (wt@#%$)
worst loading day...

now, what to do when these appears in your game....
just make sure to play the game where you have good internet connection

The order doesnt matter

Lou 1xxx
11-26-2013, 06:42 AM
my friend's real estate had a roll back... someone left him with 1 max smith, 1 arena, and 1 chance chest, while the rest of the spaces are black... is there any chance the someone can fix this BEFORE the war, losing paying players because of system errors is really not the way to go....

Voxx
11-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Hi

I have a hard time getting fusion Stones!
Is there a zone that is better Then others ?

If not, what do you guys do to get Stones ?

Best regards Voxx

knightsanddraggings
11-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi

I have a hard time getting fusion Stones!
Is there a zone that is better Then others ?

If not, what do you guys do to get Stones ?

Best regards Voxx
There is no data on this, although theoretically the best places would be KOD or relic ruins.

Newsmurf
11-27-2013, 12:14 PM
Question folks- I am about to upgrade and get a new iphone, can i still play knd on this old phone without an internet connection? It needs to connect right for updates or am i wrong? So I would have to find wifi spots? Please help!

Bluntman
11-27-2013, 12:24 PM
Question folks- I am about to upgrade and get a new iphone, can i still play knd on this old phone without an internet connection? It needs to connect right for updates or am i wrong? So I would have to find wifi spots? Please help!

You can still play on your current device via wifi. You can also contact gree about switching your account to your new device. If you go that route there is a sticky guide for more info.

Ribtickler
12-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi, both our guild master and chsmpion have deserted us. I have requested the roles are reassigned usinng the suport email but have had no response. I was wondering if there is a known solution / process we can pursue.

Thanks, I appreciate the question smacks of desperation.:mad::rolleyes:

Sarvice
12-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi, both our guild master and chsmpion have deserted us. I have requested the roles are reassigned usinng the suport email but have had no response. I was wondering if there is a known solution / process we can pursue.

Thanks, I appreciate the question smacks of desperation.:mad::rolleyes:

Let ur whole guild send tickets, and hope they do something.

Or make new guild.

Or join us! :p

Entr0py
12-02-2013, 04:48 PM
So i got this game maybe a month or 2 ago and its great . Currently working on fusing my first epic. But i have a huge problem... this game is a data hog. I play on a droid phone and i get 2.5 gigs of data then throttled afterwards. Wellmy plan just updated on the 28th and this game has ate up .96gigs of data! Is there anything we can do about this such as downloading a larger version that relies less on constant downloads for everything we do in game?

Oxilated
12-02-2013, 10:26 PM
the game file size is too big too. there is no way to transfer this game into my SD card like any other games. i emailed them every month about it and it seems they are trying to avoid it. i havent heard from them from any of my emails about the file size

Sarvice
12-03-2013, 12:19 AM
So i got this game maybe a month or 2 ago and its great . Currently working on fusing my first epic. But i have a huge problem... this game is a data hog. I play on a droid phone and i get 2.5 gigs of data then throttled afterwards. Wellmy plan just updated on the 28th and this game has ate up .96gigs of data! Is there anything we can do about this such as downloading a larger version that relies less on constant downloads for everything we do in game?

More data on phone is easy hacks, so wont happen.

I do not have same problem as u do, but try to be as much as possible on wifi.

Synovia
12-03-2013, 08:45 AM
More data on phone is easy hacks, so wont happen. .

That's just silly. Most of the transfer/data is stupid **** like uploading the images for your friends. It's a really poorly optimized game.

And more data=more hacks is only true if you have poorly written code.

Menelik
12-03-2013, 11:17 AM
So I maxed the big four and had completed crafting the bigger 4. I had the shaman+ to level 66 and did the thankgiving chest and got the arborsteel vanguard (non +). My question is do I stop leveling the shaman+ completely since it is the same elements as the arborsteel vanguard (whcih is now up to level 42).

Not sure to do with that piece of armor now.

Comments are appreciated.

Bluntman
12-03-2013, 11:26 AM
So I maxed the big four and had completed crafting the bigger 4. I had the shaman+ to level 66 and did the thankgiving chest and got the arborsteel vanguard (non +). My question is do I stop leveling the shaman+ completely since it is the same elements as the arborsteel vanguard (whcih is now up to level 42).

Not sure to do with that piece of armor now.

Comments are appreciated.

Yes I would abandon the swamp shaman+ and i wouldn't even work on Roc+ its not very good. I would just concentrate on arbor, infernal+, and Dark prince+

firefly333
12-03-2013, 11:46 AM
I would concentrate when you are able to get to 43 boss on the ep boss plus armors. The Halloween headless horseman still can beat my epics if I miss once. The soulshard was quite good too. Until you get all epics, you should be trying to push to ep boss plus armors.

Menelik
12-03-2013, 12:54 PM
I would concentrate when you are able to get to 43 boss on the ep boss plus armors. The Halloween headless horseman still can beat my epics if I miss once. The soulshard was quite good too. Until you get all epics, you should be trying to push to ep boss plus armors.

Thanks Guys much appreciated, getting close to being able to do level 43 EP, currently getting to around 40 so it should be soon. In the meantime will focus on Abor, Dark Prince and Infernal.
Maybe I'll fuse the Shaman and Roc and cross my fingers.

Hai2yooo
12-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Thanks Guys much appreciated, getting close to being able to do level 43 EP, currently getting to around 40 so it should be soon. In the meantime will focus on Abor, Dark Prince and Infernal.

i personally always try to focus on leveling one armor at a time. maybe im interpreting what you are saying wrong but i wouldnt do arbor, dp and inf at same time. if u have the resoruces for it i would say focus just on what you are weak in (element wise).

EljayK
12-03-2013, 03:49 PM

don't cross your fingers for any more epics. You have Arbor. Focus on it. By the time you've maxed it, You'll be pushing 43 on EB and won't care about dark prince or infernal. (unless for some reason those combos don't show up in the next month, which is unlikely.)

A half levelled epic is worth less than a full levelled legendary. Always do whatever it takes to max an epic before touching anything else.

Menelik
12-04-2013, 01:16 PM
don't cross your fingers for any more epics. You have Arbor. Focus on it. By the time you've maxed it, You'll be pushing 43 on EB and won't care about dark prince or infernal. (unless for some reason those combos don't show up in the next month, which is unlikely.)

A half levelled epic is worth less than a full levelled legendary. Always do whatever it takes to max an epic before touching anything else.

Thank you Sir...finally managed to get to 43EB with Wicker!! crafting it now.

shimronfio
12-05-2013, 04:35 AM
I got now so far 58 dpc keys, I hunted from epic bosses lately, now I can't open 50 dpc chest at once..
why is that??? is this 50 only for gemmers?.

postboy99
12-05-2013, 04:44 AM
Hey guys,

i'm lvl 99 so far and just read the beginner thread recently.

Now I see that all i did wasn't that smart and i wonder what to enhance further.

Armors:
Northerner's 71
Horseman's 51
Behemoth's 44
Vinewood 50
Monk's 50
AA+ 21 (just started yesterday when i read this)

I have Wicker Mantle 2x(to get + version) and hopefully can beat the snowman till 43.

So the big question is what to focus on?
Northerners 99 first? AA+ to 50 or skip it and go for Abominable Platemail+(Snowman)? Get Horseman's and Behemoth's to 70 or skip it?

Please hand out some advices.

Thank you

cafedecoy
12-05-2013, 06:11 AM
Hey guys,

Now I see that all i did wasn't that smart and i wonder what to enhance further.

Armors:
Northerner's 71
Horseman's 51
Behemoth's 44
Vinewood 50
Monk's 50

I have Wicker Mantle 2x(to get + version) and hopefully can beat the snowman till 43.

Northerners 99 first? AA+ to 50 or skip it and go for Abominable Platemail+(Snowman)? Get Horseman's and Behemoth's to 70 or skip it?

Thank you

FIRST: vinewood, monk, and AA+ are not really worth your time anymore. They were probably good and useful when you were lv 40 or so, but the time has come for you to play with the big toys

SECOND: keep upgrading your northerners all the way to 99. I know it's expensive, but don't give up!

THIRD: get your knight to lv 100 and join the 100+ club

FOURTH: Your Horseman and Behemoth - keep them around, and maybe level them to high 50s or low 60s... but as soon as you can, slowly start to replace them with the plus versions of the epic boss armor. Your goal really should be to spend as little gold as possible while you work your hardest to get strong enough and earn the right to forge weekly epic boss + versions by getting to lv 43. Once you start making them, slowly phase out the non-plus legendaries.

Basically, don't waste your time on 2* armors. Flirt with the idea of leveling up 3* + or 4* non+ just up to a level where you can comfortably start to earn the 4*+ via epic boss challenge. Pretty much most 4*+ and epics (5*) are worth keeping and maxing.

postboy99
12-05-2013, 06:24 AM
FIRST: vinewood, monk, and AA+ are not really worth your time anymore. They were probably good and useful when you were lv 40 or so, but the time has come for you to play with the big toys

SECOND: keep upgrading your northerners all the way to 99. I know it's expensive, but don't give up!

THIRD: get your knight to lv 100 and join the 100+ club

FOURTH: Your Horseman and Behemoth - keep them around, and maybe level them to high 50s or low 60s... but as soon as you can, slowly start to replace them with the plus versions of the epic boss armor. Your goal really should be to spend as little gold as possible while you work your hardest to get strong enough and earn the right to forge weekly epic boss + versions by getting to lv 43. Once you start making them, slowly phase out the non-plus legendaries.

Basically, don't waste your time on 2* armors. Flirt with the idea of leveling up 3* + or 4* non+ just up to a level where you can comfortably start to earn the 4*+ via epic boss challenge. Pretty much most 4*+ and epics (5*) are worth keeping and maxing.

Thank you for the advice, i really appreciate.

So i max out my epic (may take a while) and after that i try to max a 4*+(wind/water pref.).

Hildigam
12-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Thank you for the advice, i really appreciate.

So i max out my epic (may take a while) and after that i try to max a 4*+(wind/water pref.).

A good line of reasoning is the following:

Level the strongest armor in your inventory.

Why? Cause it will last longer. I started getting EB+ armors during the dragon event (which isn't toooo far ago) and they are getting outclassed as of a long time ago. So if it isn't your strongest armor available don't worry about it cause it will get outclassed before you can get around to leveling (some small exceptions such as aegis of the dragon)

Hai2yooo
12-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Hey guys,

Armors:
Northerner's 71
Horseman's 51
Behemoth's 44
Vinewood 50
Monk's 50

Thank you

what the previous guys said i agree with. another thing to think about is ur elemntal coverage. what r u weak at currently. but in this partiuclar case i would say go with northerner first as epics r outdated less quickly. second would be horeseman just because there r alot of spirits/blaze in arena. i'd forego the rest esp vine, monk, aa+. u r heading 100+ soon. time to battle with the big boys in arena.

also always focus on leveling one armor at a time. epics costs 2m+ i believe. u may feel u have a lot of gold at one point n then the next...bam all gone. i had about 7m n fused tec n mael n it depleted me greatly. although i also contributed gold to guild also. now im suffering with not even a mil gold with an epic still to level =[ lol

US GanjaBoy
12-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Northerner and Maels are very strong in the game atm, in my opinion go for Northerner even if it's expensive and you'll see how it rocks in Arena (ofc you'll probably lose against Maels and Air/x armors) and then try to max ****+

GoatRage
12-06-2013, 10:31 AM
This is a slightly strange request but I was wondering whether anyone has any images they could share with me that show Deep Dragon's, Faerie Dragon's, Crab's or Raider's Nemesis armors? The wiki doesn't have anything and they're the only 4 armors I've not been able to find out what they look like. Thanks in advance.

Forest God
12-06-2013, 01:50 PM
What would happen if I uninstalled then reinstalled my knights and dragons app? Would my game reload or would I lose all my saved data?

firefly333
12-06-2013, 01:59 PM
What would happen if I uninstalled then reinstalled my knights and dragons app? Would my game reload or would I lose all my saved data?

You would get your game back. I accidently deleted it with some other apps I wasnt using and got my game back and breathed a sigh of relief. Looked to me like I got it all back. Be carefull uninstalling games you dont use and download to get free gems is my message to myself.

JDMdude
12-08-2013, 08:36 PM
So I got a new iPhone.. Had to trade my old one in to get this one for free... I couldn't transfer my data over, which means I had to start over on knd... This happened before bind and.. Like I said I couldn't transfer data.. I've email free for help but to no avail... I've gotten no response... How am I to get my knights back!!!!! Please please pleasssse re help me!

Thanks in advance
-JDM

Forest God
12-08-2013, 10:22 PM
You would get your game back. I accidently deleted it with some other apps I wasnt using and got my game back and breathed a sigh of relief. Looked to me like I got it all back. Be carefull uninstalling games you dont use and download to get free gems is my message to myself.

Thanks, I've been thinking about reinstalling my game cause it's been too laggy and glitchy lately.

Tschmidt22
12-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Are there any chats in Line that are for just random players wanting to talk about the game? If so can someone let me know? I'd like to join one. Thanks.

LINE ID: Talon DL
Guild: Dragonlance

tunka
12-09-2013, 04:03 AM
I am trying to acheive boss+ armour jusy couple of questions ....please correct me if i got it wrong

Firstly i fuse the boss armour at level 21 then i need to upgrade this boss armour to level 35 in order to unlock the +armour? In the meantime i need to reach level 35 on the boss to have enough materials to craft second +armour? ?.... is this correct .?.

Then do i fuse first boss armour into second boss+ armour .... ? I mean do i need 2 the same?

Also is the plus armour all that? Is it far better than normal boss armour?

I have no epic armour yet ..... thanks if you can help

Biskmatar
12-09-2013, 04:17 AM
I am trying to acheive boss+ armour jusy couple of questions ....please correct me if i got it wrong

Firstly i fuse the boss armour at level 21 then i need to upgrade this boss armour to level 35 in order to unlock the +armour? In the meantime i need to reach level 35 on the boss to have enough materials to craft second +armour? ?.... is this correct .?.

Then do i fuse first boss armour into second boss+ armour .... ? I mean do i need 2 the same?

Also is the plus armour all that? Is it far better than normal boss armour?

I have no epic armour yet ..... thanks if you can help

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by "fusing the boss armor," but I'll keep it simple. For the current boss, if you wish to unlock the PLUS version you need to craft the regular version which becomes available to you once you defeat the boss for the 15th time. Then once, you crafted the regular version you have to level it to 35 which will unlock the ability to craft the PLUS version. You will not have enough material for the PLUS version until you beat the boss for the 43rd time. Once you have however, the next version you do craft will be the plus version.

And yes, the plus armor is a LOT better than the normal boss armour. As you don't have any epic armours at all, I suggest you do work on getting a few EB+'s

For previous boss armors that are fusable such as scorchstone aegis. If you have enough materials to craft it, but haven't unlocked the plus, you CAN fuse for one and level it up to 35 PRIOR to crafting it because as mentioned before, once it hits level 35, your armor smith will craft only the plus version of it.

Hope this helps :)

tunka
12-09-2013, 05:00 AM
Thanks so much sorry got confused with achievement levels and forgot about 15 ... thanks for explaining that for me i appreciate it your a ★ :) level 43 here i come

Sarah 101
12-09-2013, 05:09 AM
@tunka, iOS or android ?

tunka
12-09-2013, 04:31 PM
@tunka, iOS or android ?

Hi Sarah , android here

Arlis
12-09-2013, 06:28 PM
I can not get into the game. Every time I open it an error screen pops up that says "Product Purchase Error". I tried to purchase $49.99 in gems with a $50 Visa gift card and it denied the transaction. It did not start showing the error until about 7 hours later when I restarted my phone because it was running slow.

I already tried to reinstall game and I even factory reset my phone. I would love to get back in before the end of the guild war. Before anyone asks, no I have never cheated or glitched the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have already emailed Gree but I don't know how long it will take them to respond.

Thanks

Hildigam
12-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Sales tax. 50 won't cover the sales tax on the product

Arlis
12-09-2013, 06:42 PM
It has never taxed me before. Thanks for the reply though.

The big problem though is that it won't let me in game.

Hildigam
12-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Dnno, it should have. So maybe they are charging you all at once :P

Sarah 101
12-10-2013, 04:33 AM
Tax not so much , if you are in USA the highest tax is in Michigan 8% i think and there is one dollar to iTunes , that erro you can fix it by reset your iPad or iPhone .. Android I don't know ..send message to iTunes support use your country support otherwise they will suspicion you ,if they suspicion they will tell you senior will contact you via email don't be afraid they can't do anything to you .. They just love drama remember you are the boss 

JDMdude
12-10-2013, 09:24 AM
GREE YOU FREAKING SUCK AT SUPPORT EMAILS! IVE BEEN WAITING A MONTH AND NO FREAKIN REPLY!!!!! do something you lazy imbeciles!

dragonx254
12-10-2013, 09:30 AM
Tax not so much , if you are in USA the highest tax is in Michigan 8% i think and there is one dollar to iTunes , that erro you can fix it by reset your iPad or iPhone .. Android I don't know ..send message to iTunes support use your country support otherwise they will suspicion you ,if they suspicion they will tell you senior will contact you via email don't be afraid they can't do anything to you .. They just love drama remember you are the boss 
Michigan's tax is 6%

The highest tax in the US is Illinois (if you are counting local surtax) at over 15%.

The highest just base sales tax is in California at 7.5%

firefly333
12-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Michigan's tax is 6%

The highest tax in the US is Illinois (if you are counting local surtax) at over 15%.

The highest just base sales tax is in California at 7.5%

Im paying 8.25% where I live in TX. sales tax. might not all be Texas, some might be city, but I pay more than what you say is highest sales tax.

dragonx254
12-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Im paying 8.25% where I live in TX. sales tax. might not all be Texas, some might be city, but I pay more than what you say is highest sales tax.
Different counties can have different sales tax.
I was saying the highest base sales tax (the "statewide average") was in California.

It is perfectly possible for certain regions in a state to have higher sales tax than other regions.

JDMdude
12-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Why the heck is gree not responding to my emails?!?! I've sent them a month ago and from then til now!! SERIOUSLY DO YOUR JOB AND STOP SCREWING PEOPLE!!!!!!

Petrust
12-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Will there be any option for gulid master to turn off
censorship of english abusive words in the guild chat?

I am in the guild where we are using not english, but our national language,
and sometimes half a normal word in my language is showed on the chat as ****

If so happens,
then, i am unwillingly focused on thought what the letters are unter those stars.

In the result, ,,thanks" to that system i ve learned some abusive words in english,
which i wouldnt even notice when it stays as part of my national language