PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25

Newsmurf
10-06-2013, 11:20 PM
i know thats why i put it in quotations. but it's like if you're going to take the time to be like "you are wrong nublet" give me some advice to yo! thats why im posting asking for help. can you give me 3 star armor combinations that will work for clay that i can farm? and how do i get ahold of 4 star monos? i haven't done KoD yet, do i get mono legendarys there or is there no way to craft mono legends from mats?

Brutal1977
10-06-2013, 11:21 PM
I found maxed SS+ and Infernal+ to be very handy in dealing with epic bosses. DP+ is a close third primarily due to the pain in gathering the mats.

The upside to the low drop rate most see for DP mats is an insane amount of experience you'll get in KoD epic stage. If you aren't lvl 100+, you soon will be. =P

deathexe
10-06-2013, 11:25 PM
i know thats why i put it in quotations. but it's like if you're going to take the time to be like "you are wrong nublet" give me some advice to yo! thats why im posting asking for help. can you give me 3 star armor combinations that will work for clay that i can farm? and how do i get ahold of 4 star monos? i haven't done KoD yet, do i get mono legendarys there or is there no way to craft mono legends from mats?

Firstly, I never said that you were wrong, or called you a noob. I just said that that fusion combination was ineffective, nothing more.

There isn't a fixed three star combination, or any fixed combination to fuse any armor at all. As long as you get the element combination right, i.e. having water on one side and earth on the other to fuse clay, or have spirit on one side and earth on the other for guardian, you stand a chance to get the armor. That's why I didn't give any armor names.

As I've said in my previous post, you can get legendar armors from killing the epic boss and crafting the armor.

HalbeSuppe
10-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Hi, I have a question about beast brawl rewards.
You gain the keys if you keep the armors and such, but here is the question:
Do i have to keep the normal version armor, even I have completed the "normal" stage of the rewards with 2 keys, or do I have to wait the remaining 3 days still?
Do i have to keep the normal version armor to get to the 2nd stage, even if I have the +version?

Why do I ask? Someone got Moontide with soulshard and swanpstone and I want to try this out asap, but when I use soulshard now (old beasbrawl) ... or swampstone (new one, which will start in a couple of days -.-') i cant complete the beastbrawl rewards then i fear ... :/
Noone can help me?

deathexe
10-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Noone can help me?

There isn't any beast brawl event now. You're free to fuse the current boss armor

As for other events, I would say you would need both normal and + just to be safe. However, players have noted that having the + makes you eligible to get the normal rewards also.

Then000bster
10-07-2013, 12:14 AM
I want to know when new spots open up in the guild im in, member/HC position. If there is a list of all 75 levels i'd like it very much.

busteroaf
10-07-2013, 12:32 AM
well then why dont you give me advice instead of saying "no thats dumb" = ((((

what are my best options for clayplate? i want to look cool = ///////////

Unfortunately, based off the first two quotes, you come off as the "nublet" you described in the third. Thats the perception I get when you say you want to look cool vs. you actually want an armor because it has better stats/works well vs. a boss/epic etc. You know, any reason other than "looks cool" sounds a little better and less "nublet."

If you can farm the 3* armors easily enough to just fuse them away, what armors are you using to do the farming? This is my main question. If you can easily farm them, why is it such a bad idea to level them?

You need multiple armors to be able to farm bosses, especially as you get closer to 43 to be able to get the + version, right? You can't get to 43 with just friends. Or if you do, it will be REALLY hard. Having some of these story armors is a solid boost to your armory until you start actually crafting and leveling the boss armors. If, of course, you are using armors that are better than the story line armors, then by all means, ignore everything that I said. It just seems like you're going around your elbow to get to your ass when people just skip armors that can easily help them get to higher levels, simply because they "can" fused.

Newsmurf
10-07-2013, 12:59 AM
a)actually if you could read i called myself a noob in like 2 posts lol. b) "you are wrong nublet" was directed towards myself...so again i don't get how you are calling me what i said he was referring to me as? c) actually some people dont play this game as a min maxer so it doesn't make you a nublet to want to have an armor based on aesthetics.

i just use 3/4 of big 4.( not bigger). and i have a swamp shaman+ at 52. but clayplate looks so spiffy and it has like 400 more stats >.< i figure if i have that and combusion along with what 3/4 big four i should be ok to get to 43 with friends. could be wrong. might need to make a DPR+ for the wombo combo.

Marco_
10-07-2013, 03:22 AM
btw i liked that synovia actually gave me the names of armors to fuse...spec and stonescale for my shot at guardian/clay...more people should be specific like him for us noobs!
No, it's better to teach that fusion results are based on elements, not specific armors, so you become better than the clueless wiki anons who add and remove armor combos from a "fusion armors" wiki page because specific armor X + specific armor Y did or did not result in specific armor Z...
In other words: "any 4-star mono spirit armor" or "any 4-star mono spirit armor, such as Soulshard" are both much better answers than just "Soulshard".</rant>
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/give_a_man_a_fish_and_you_feed_him_for_a_day._Teac h_a_man_to_fish_and_you_feed_him_for_a_lifetime

a)actually if you could read i called myself a noob in like 2 posts lol. b) "you are wrong nublet" was directed towards myself...so again i don't get how you are calling me what i said he was referring to me as? c) actually some people dont play this game as a min maxer so it doesn't make you a nublet to want to have an armor based on aesthetics.

i just use 3/4 of big 4.( not bigger). and i have a swamp shaman+ at 52. but clayplate looks so spiffy and it has like 400 more stats >.< i figure if i have that and combusion along with what 3/4 big four i should be ok to get to 43 with friends. could be wrong. might need to make a DPR+ for the wombo combo.
To get to level 43 of the boss these are kind of requirements:
- high enough level (90+ I'd say)
- maxed armor that's strong against the boss and not weak w.r.t. elements on your main knight (bigger four or good 4-star non-plus)
- 10+ high level friends with good armors against the boss
- min maxing your epic energy and friend use

Lots of earth/water, earth and water armors there in the mix when going for Clayplate even using mono water and earth armors to fuse (including Swamp Shaman), so if all armors have equal chances (we don't know if that's the case) your odd are probably 10-15% for Clayplate. If you go for interesting looking, Jackalope ( http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Jackalope's_Chaingarb ) is one of the other results, but has worse stats than Swamp Shaman+. ;)
If you use 2 dual element armors, the possible results are about half the list of existing armors though...

Starwulf
10-07-2013, 03:47 AM
What are the odds of getting combustion armor from fusing Infernal Lords and Rocfeather Robes? I've now fused 6 sets of them together, and have gotten 3 embersteel, 2 monster garb, and 1 flowstone >< I haven't even gotten a 3 star yet out of it, let alone a 4. Starting to get discouraged with it, though I"ll obviously have to continue soldiering on to have any hope of getting it.

deathexe
10-07-2013, 03:59 AM
What are the odds of getting combustion armor from fusing Infernal Lords and Rocfeather Robes? I've now fused 6 sets of them together, and have gotten 3 embersteel, 2 monster garb, and 1 flowstone >< I haven't even gotten a 3 star yet out of it, let alone a 4. Starting to get discouraged with it, though I"ll obviously have to continue soldiering on to have any hope of getting it.

Combustion, ruby platemail, Wanderer's shroud, barbarian raiding gear, Flame summoner's shroud, cloud king finery, battle suit remnants, Flowstone, mountainvine shroud, monstrous garb, horrible wurm, admiral's regalia, embersteel, Pyromancer's mantle, royal flame, Bone harvester, eldritch keeper, ethereal, Guardian's battlegear, Brawler's armor, hunters garb, monk vestments.

So a 1 in 22 chance of getting it, assuming all chances are equal.

madfighters
10-07-2013, 04:34 AM
What areas drop snakeskins other than skeletons tomb

shin
10-07-2013, 04:49 AM

Skeletons Tomb is the only place.

deathexe
10-07-2013, 04:55 AM

Kingdom of darkness is the only other place.

Erfel OP
10-07-2013, 07:56 AM
How do you get that? Never understood :-O

shin
10-07-2013, 08:04 AM
How do you get that? Never understood :-O

If you fight and win against an opponent with a win streak, you will receive some extra Arena Points and gold. You can see if the opponent has a win streak when you click on Battle. It's above the Team Order button.

Cynosure
10-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Is there any real point to grinding levels past 100? I'm at 118, but I've seen people past lv 400, and I'm wondering what sort of purpose there is?

And if there is, at this endgame point, what seems to be the best places to grind out experience?

Necromancers
10-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Is there any real point to grinding levels past 100? I'm at 118, but I've seen people past lv 400, and I'm wondering what sort of purpose there is?

And if there is, at this endgame point, what seems to be the best places to grind out experience?

You get some rewards from levelling, like one gem or a few thousand gold, but that's the exact same you've been getting from level 1 till 100. Your stats no longer increase either, as you probably have noticed.
So no there's no real point in levelling past level 100, but you probably could in the hope that once it will have a greater benefit.

Erfel OP
10-07-2013, 11:15 AM
If you fight and win against an opponent with a win streak, you will receive some extra Arena Points and gold. You can see if the opponent has a win streak when you click on Battle. It's above the Team Order button.

Thank you... and another question.

Sometimes you fight (in the arena) with people with totally different ranks.

I mean, i'm 700 right now, but tomorrow i found enemies placed 10000. Why and when this happens?

Necromancers
10-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Thank you... and another question.

Sometimes you fight (in the arena) with people with totally different ranks.

I mean, i'm 700 right now, but tomorrow i found enemies placed 10000. Why and when this happens?

If you lose several times in a row, you will get paired with other players that are slightly lower level. After a while this goes back to normal again.

Mr Spock
10-07-2013, 11:25 AM
I have two of the same armor...I am enhancing one to level 35 in order to get the + version to take to 70. My question is can I start crafting the second armor prior to having the 1st leveled to 35 and still get the plus version as long as I have the 1st armor to level 35 prior to completing the second armor craft...

ToddWY
10-07-2013, 11:36 AM
I have two of the same armor...I am enhancing one to level 35 in order to get the + version to take to 70. My question is can I start crafting the second armor prior to having the 1st leveled to 35 and still get the plus version as long as I have the 1st armor to level 35 prior to completing the second armor craft...

No, you have to level the first to 35 before you start crafting the second one.

Erfel OP
10-07-2013, 11:44 AM
If you lose several times in a row, you will get paired with other players that are slightly lower level. After a while this goes back to normal again.

Thanks a lot! I shouldn't have asked, now you know that i always lose :p

Synovia
10-07-2013, 12:43 PM

For a brief time leveling reset your War Energy, so that was useful. Now all it does is reset you HP, which is useful if you're farming.

Marco_
10-07-2013, 01:31 PM

- 1 gem every 6 levels
- 1 gold key every 11 levels
- health restored on levelup (was very useful during the timed quest)
- some people competing for highest level for prestige...

Starwulf
10-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Woot! I successfully defeated my first tier 43 epic boss today! Not even 100% certain I needed to go 2/5 to win, I whomped him pretty hard ^^ Doubt I'll be able to hit 51, but I am going to try for it, would be nice to snag 15 extra suits of snakeskin so I can level the non + of the swamp when it comes in tomorrow straight to 30 ^^

Hildigam
10-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Woot! I successfully defeated my first tier 43 epic boss today! Not even 100% certain I needed to go 2/5 to win, I whomped him pretty hard ^^ Doubt I'll be able to hit 51, but I am going to try for it, would be nice to snag 15 extra suits of snakeskin so I can level the non + of the swamp when it comes in tomorrow straight to 30 ^^.

Congrats! Welcome to the big leagues

Oyster
10-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Woot! I successfully defeated my first tier 43 epic boss today! Not even 100% certain I needed to go 2/5 to win, I whomped him pretty hard ^^ Doubt I'll be able to hit 51, but I am going to try for it, would be nice to snag 15 extra suits of snakeskin so I can level the non + of the swamp when it comes in tomorrow straight to 30 ^^

What setup / armor / knights level do you use? I've been struggling to pass 35+

iH8t2lose2
10-07-2013, 07:44 PM
How come the rewards for the guild wars suck?

Lord Of The Infernal
10-07-2013, 10:19 PM
deathexe NO you are Wrong seriously i don't believe about farming snakeskin in epic stage gives u more % of drop rates

I believe timing is the Key for farming Snakeskin, today i did the same stage Normal PDT Time Zone 9am-11am running 150 rounds getting 300 Skins 0 Stonescale This is not Pure LUCK is called Timing

Sorry for bad english from taiwan

http://i44.tinypic.com/25fsio4.jpg

busteroaf
10-07-2013, 10:29 PM
You really think its based on time of day? Medusa decides to drop skins more often in the morning than any other time of day?

Interesting theory... but I think you're a little off your rocker.

deathexe
10-07-2013, 10:33 PM
deathexe NO you are Wrong seriously i don't believe about farming snakeskin in epic stage gives u more % of drop rates

I believe timing is the Key for farming Snakeskin, today i did the same stage Normal PDT Time Zone 9am-11am running 150 rounds getting 300 Skins 0 Stonescale This is not Pure LUCK is called Timing

Sorry for bad english from taiwan

http://i44.tinypic.com/25fsio4.jpg

If you say so. Basically you're saying that since timing is key, those players who are in different timezones would have to farm at 3-5 am for the ideal farm? I don't think even Gree would program it in such a way.

Biskmatar
10-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Hello! Just need some quick advice.

So I think i can get my first EB+ armor but I'm worried I might not make it.
I've beaten the boss 37 times so far, (going for 38 in about an hour) but I'm worried 43 might be a bit overwhelming for me and with the time constraint closing in, I'm not sure what's the best way to set up my team.

So far, I have Wicked Wraith+ maxed on a knight, Nemesis (reg) maxed on main knight, and a SG regular (maxed) on another knight. I'm doing okay so far. 37 only required 4 knights (though I picked my ally poorly as I ran out through my higher ones earlier on) I have 16 gems too as well for an emergency energy boost. So any tips on how to set up my team will be greatly appreciated, thanks :D

greenwing
10-08-2013, 12:57 AM
How about get to 42 + get the last one by summoning ? Usually it's easier to get the EB+ armour that way although it will cost some gems.

iH8t2lose2
10-08-2013, 05:11 AM
Hello! Just need some quick advice.

So I think i can get my first EB+ armor but I'm worried I might not make it.
I've beaten the boss 37 times so far, (going for 38 in about an hour) but I'm worried 43 might be a bit overwhelming for me and with the time constraint closing in, I'm not sure what's the best way to set up my team.

So far, I have Wicked Wraith+ maxed on a knight, Nemesis (reg) maxed on main knight, and a SG regular (maxed) on another knight. I'm doing okay so far. 37 only required 4 knights (though I picked my ally poorly as I ran out through my higher ones earlier on) I have 16 gems too as well for an emergency energy boost. So any tips on how to set up my team will be greatly appreciated, thanks :D
Depends on your friends. I beat it this morning. It took me 4 people and the bonus with my last friend. Try to use 3-4 if possible, and also try to save your best friends for round 43. TBH, 43 isn't as hard as you might think, just make sure to save your best 3 or 4 friends for just in case. Good luck.

Marco_
10-08-2013, 05:44 AM
As greewing said, if you expect to succeed at level 42, but the stronger boss at level 43 will be problematic (because of available friends, energy etc.) then the summoning stone gives you a level 1 boss to fight for 11 gems to give you the 2 needed materials to be able to craft the boss+.

edit: but 6 levels in 2 days should be fine. Even when you'd need 3 friends per level that should be achievable and even using 13 energy per level that should also fit...

What setup / armor / knights level do you use? I've been struggling to pass 35+
Good friends is very, very important. 1 friend should be doing much more damage than two followers at the higher boss levels. First time getting to level 43 seems to mostly be in the player level 90-100 range.

Newsmurf
10-08-2013, 06:05 AM
if anyone has fused a clayplate or can think of some good farmable combinations to make one please let me know! reallllyyyyyy want one baddddd. (please dont say just take some 4 star monos and wam bam thank you mam)

deathexe
10-08-2013, 06:24 AM
if anyone has fused a clayplate or can think of some good farmable combinations to make one please let me know! reallllyyyyyy want one baddddd. (please dont say just take some 4 star monos and wam bam thank you mam)

Just go for any combination of armors that have the right element combination. It's pretty simple. Things like spectral and infernal would give you a chance, although somewhat small. Actually, that's the only combination of craftable three star that would yield Clayplate. As I've mentioned before, if you have a boss armor with the right elements, you can craft that and fuse them too.

Newsmurf
10-08-2013, 06:41 AM
ahhh death i didnt even think about infernal and spectral, thats probably my best bet right since its 3 star? and i cant farm 2 star stuff. synovia said spec+stone too. ill keep trying those 2 ways.

Marco_
10-08-2013, 06:50 AM
ahhh death i didnt even think about infernal and spectral, thats probably my best bet right since its 3 star? and i cant farm 2 star stuff. synovia said spec+stone too. ill keep trying those 2 ways.
You woudn't want 2-stars any way, since the bottom for possible results seems to be 1 star lower than what you put in, so: 2x 4-stars -> 3-5 star result, 2x 3-stars -> 2-5 star result, 2x 2-stars -> 1-5 star result. Lower input -> more options for fusion to pick from.

edit: and from the 3-stars infernal + Roc gives a small chance for Combustion and Roc + swamp or DP + swamp a small chance for Moontide.

anuarreyes
10-08-2013, 07:05 AM
If I start crafting an armor and before the armor ends crafting I unlock the plus version will my armor be plus?

deathexe
10-08-2013, 07:06 AM
If I start crafting an armor and before the armor ends crafting I unlock the plus version will my armor be plus?

No, it will not.

anuarreyes
10-08-2013, 07:21 AM
No, it will not.
Damn had the idea it will good thing i asked thx

Booner
10-08-2013, 08:57 AM
I saw some players talking about "using gems earned from the previous week" in order to try to get nemesis armor each week... Is there a way to create an income of gems? Or does this rely on the real money purchases?
Thanks!

P.S. Anyone willing to help out a new player would be appreciated!
Name: Booner
Code: XBG PBQ NCF

deathexe
10-08-2013, 09:12 AM
I saw some players talking about "using gems earned from the previous week" in order to try to get nemesis armor each week... Is there a way to create an income of gems? Or does this rely on the real money purchases?
Thanks!

P.S. Anyone willing to help out a new player would be appreciated!
Name: Booner
Code: XBG PBQ NCF

Epid boss rewards, rewards for placing well in arena, and arena quests. Or free video offers, though their availability differs from player to player.

Xaiadar
10-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Anyone else play on an ipad 1? I'm guessing the fact that I'm playing on the original ipad is the reason I'm having serious issues with the game. I can't look at rewards for the arena, the game freezes completely. It takes me about 1 minute to select each opponent in the arena, but once I'm past that selection, the game runs fine. When running through levels, right after the very first monster is killed, I get a 1-2 second freeze and then the level continues fine. I always have to fight the weekly boss twice. Every single time I fight it, the game crashes the first time and then I can come back and fight it with no issues. The game may or may not crash while I'm enhancing, I'd say it's about 50/50. I crash quite often when watching the free gem videos, about every second one. I can't look at any leaderboards or profiles, as the game freezes completely when I try, although if I wait about 5 minutes, it sometimes unfreezes, but then moves really slowly while I'm in that menu. When I open chests, at the screen where it shows all your prizes, I have to restart the game, as it freezes once it shows them.

I've got 2 different ISPs in my house and I've tried using both wireless networks thinking that this might be the problem, but the same issues happen with either one. Same thing with if I go to someone's house and use theirs. So I think it must be that the processing power of the ipad 1 just isn't up to the task and that I'll just have to deal with it. I'm curious though if anyone else uses one?

Wandering Chaos
10-08-2013, 03:44 PM
where can i find the most up to date version of that spreadsheet? i see it around, but the elements by type never seems up to date

firefly333
10-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Anyone else play on an ipad 1? I'm guessing the fact that I'm playing on the original ipad is the reason I'm having serious issues with the game.

Im on a 2 year old acer A500 tablet and my games starts to flicker. Its getting worse. I can be doubling down in arena and on 7/8 and win and cant press the button to accept and it counts as a loss.

I also have done some travelling and notice that you need a pretty good ISP to make the game load completely. Home I have time warner and dont have loading problem, but must not have enough memory?

You are not the only one though with game problems.

shin
10-08-2013, 08:29 PM
where can i find the most up to date version of that spreadsheet? i see it around, but the elements by type never seems up to date

I'm assuming you are referring to the Armor Spreadsheet. Refer to the link below. It is locked and constantly updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=7

gnolaum
10-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Wouldn't a consistent ordering of elements be good?

Any reason why some armors are listed as WATER/SPIRIT (i.e. Soulshard Necromantle), and others was SPIRIT/WATER (i.e. Moontide)

Personally I would start at FIRE and proceed clockwise, this SPIRIT/WATER would be the 'correct' representation.

Brutal1977
10-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Any reason why some armors are listed as WATER/SPIRIT (i.e. Soulshard Necromantle), and others was SPIRIT/WATER (i.e. Moontide)

I was going to say it's to keep consistent with the way the game orders the elements. Example, in-game, Aegis of the Fallen shows as Fire-Spirit, and Dark Prince shows as Spirit-Fire. Then I looked at spreadsheet and see both listed as fire-spirit...

Maybe I picked a bad example. I looked at Bear and Guardian which are earth-spirit and spirit-earth in-game. Spreadsheet matches for these.

shin
10-08-2013, 11:20 PM
I was going to say it's to keep consistent with the way the game orders the elements. Example, in-game, Aegis of the Fallen shows as Fire-Spirit, and Dark Prince shows as Spirit-Fire. Then I looked at spreadsheet and see both listed as fire-spirit...

Maybe I picked a bad example. I looked at Bear and Guardian which are earth-spirit and spirit-earth in-game. Spreadsheet matches for these.

The spreadsheet isn't perfect. I have spotted quite a number of armor names wrongly spelt. Not that it's causing me any serious problems.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-09-2013, 01:18 AM
Guys please just STFU! If you all didn't Contribute anything to the data sheet than please STFU and respect others people hard work

IF you want PERFECT data than Please do it's yourself OK

duongmanh708
10-09-2013, 02:21 AM
Công ty cổ phần đầu tư thương mại và phát triển DVN (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html)
DVN.VN (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html) Là công ty chuyên thi công lắp đặt mạng công nghiệp, mạng nội bộ các doanh nghiệp. thi công điện công trình các tòa nhà cao tầng, bệnh viện, trường học, khu công nghiệp. thiết kế kết cấu, thiết kế mạng điện, lắp đặt hệ thống truyền hình trực tuyến, thiết lập và bảo trì camera giám sát, hệ thông mạng nội bộ, thiếp lập và lắp đặt nhà thông minh, cung cấp thiết bị nhà thông minh (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/178/nha-thong-minh.html), cõ khí tự động hóa các dây truyền công nghiệp. hãy đến với DVN (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html) để được hưởng những ưu đãi về giá và chất lượng tốt nhất rong khâu thi công.

www.dvn.vn hoặc http://vinanha.net hoặc www.chuango.com.vn

Brutal1977
10-09-2013, 05:56 AM
Guys please just STFU! If you all didn't Contribute anything to the data sheet than please STFU and respect others people hard work

IF you want PERFECT data than Please do it's yourself OK

Dude. I don't think any of us were being the least bit critical of the spreadsheet. A question was asked, observations were made, opinions expressed. That's how these discussion forums tend to play out. Particularly in a thread designed to ask any question.

I don't think I'm alone in thinking the spreadsheet is by far the most awesome resource we have at our disposal, perhaps aside from the forum as a whole.

The Pale Rider
10-09-2013, 08:21 AM
You can't use "spelt" when complaining about spelling.

Spelt, also known as dinkel wheat, or hulled wheat, is an ancient species of wheat from the fifth millennium BC.

deathexe
10-09-2013, 08:35 AM
You can't use "spelt" when complaining about spelling.

Spelt, also known as dinkel wheat, or hulled wheat, is an ancient species of wheat from the fifth millennium BC.

Spelt can refer to the type of wheat or the past tense of spell. It's not wrong.

The Pale Rider
10-09-2013, 10:34 AM
It's colloquial. Frankly, posts to point out spelling or grammer are obnoxious. I only pointed it out because of the unintentional irony and I thought amusing. Upon rereading -- not funny, please disregard :)

Xaiadar
10-09-2013, 01:10 PM
What would you do next?
I'm level 92
3.5 million gold, 24 gems, 31 fusion stars
Main: Maxed SS+
Earth: Maxed Cruis+
Water: Maxed AA+
Fire: Maxed HH+
Air: Level 41 AA+
Spirit: level 47 LF+

Unequipped armors:
AotIL+ level 46 - not equipped yet as the stats just aren't quite high enough
Assassin's Shroud 23/70
These are all at level 1: Armor of the Bear, Scorchstone Aegis, Slimebane Battlegear, Soulshard Raiment, Swampstone Platemail, AotIL+ and various low level armor.

I'm about to kill the level 35 Swamp Demon, the highest I've ever been, but I have to wait for my friends to reset in about an hour and a half. I sincerely doubt I'll be able to get to level 43 this week, as I'm having trouble killing this guy at this level. I've made it through so far, but the battles are getting pretty close.

So being in this situation, what would you focus on first? Should I pause leveling to buckle down and farm snakeskins non-stop to level some of those 4 stars? Should I try fusing some of those 4 stars? Should I stop trying to kill the boss after this next kill and use my friends to help me level faster to 100? Does the level 100 uncap of friends damage change the game significantly? I don't have any buildings to spend my gems on anymore, they're all level 3s, so should I use those gems on something specific or just save them up for now? Should I start doing more KoD runs to get myself a DP+ or not worry about that at this point? Right now I've been doing 2 runs of Haunted Citadel every time my knights heal, one on epic and one on Valor. This pretty much uses almost all of my hit points. KoD on epic would likely cut that down to one run per healed knights with a small run of something lower.

I'm sorry if you're sick of these posts but I'm really curious as to what my best route to get stronger faster is. My best guess is that I should finish leveling to 100 first, then stop leveling and use every single hit point I've got in a massive snakeskin farming marathon to level up something.

Thanks to anyone patient enough to read through that and reply!

Daenerys
10-09-2013, 01:13 PM
What would you do next?
I'm level 92

Unequipped armors:
Assassin's Shroud 23/70
These are all at level 1: Armor of the Bear, Scorchstone Aegis, Slimebane Battlegear, Soulshard Raiment, Swampstone Platemail, AotIL+ and various low level armor.

I'm about to kill the level 35 Swamp Demon, the highest I've ever been, but I have to wait for my friends to reset in about an hour and a half. I sincerely doubt I'll be able to get to level 43 this week, as I'm having trouble killing this guy at this level. I've made it through so far, but the battles are getting pretty close.

So being in this situation, what would you focus on first? Should I pause leveling to buckle down and farm snakeskins non-stop to level some of those 4 stars? Should I try fusing some of those 4 stars? Should I stop trying to kill the boss after this next kill and use my friends to help me level faster to 100? Does the level 100 uncap of friends damage change the game significantly? I don't have any buildings to spend my gems on anymore, they're all level 3s, so should I use those gems on something specific or just save them up for now? Should I start doing more KoD runs to get myself a DP+ or not worry about that at this point? Right now I've been doing 2 runs of Haunted Citadel every time my knights heal, one on epic and one on Valor. This pretty much uses almost all of my hit points. KoD on epic would likely cut that down to one run per healed knights with a small run of something lower.

I'm sorry if you're sick of these posts but I'm really curious as to what my best route to get stronger faster is. My best guess is that I should finish leveling to 100 first, then stop leveling and use every single hit point I've got in a massive snakeskin farming marathon to level up something.

I would max out your AA+ and LF+, since you are so close already. Then I would max out the Infernal Lord+.

lindz
10-09-2013, 02:57 PM
I wanted to post here because at this point I do not know where else to go for help. I know developers do not check forums but I thought some more experienced gamers may be able to give me some insight. Basically I had an issue where I spent 75,000 gold to craft armor and it took my gold and started crafting the armor but then the next day the crafting disappeared and my gold never returned. Now I do not have any armor crafting. I have emailed the developers and put a ticket in game for this but it seems to have gone down a black hole. Do you know how long it takes them to respond to tickets? Is there a phone number I can call to reach them? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Booner
10-09-2013, 06:40 PM
If I have unlocked the plus version of an armor, and then I get that armor as a reward from an epic boss, will I get the plus version?

gnolaum
10-09-2013, 06:54 PM
What would you do next?
I'm level 92

Unequipped armors:
Assassin's Shroud 23/70

1) there is no need to max 2x AA+. You just move armor around. Stop levelling the second AA+.
2) finish the LF+
3) Get to level 100
4) Spam EB leaderboard with friend invites. Seriously spam it, I'm talking about sending invites to the top 500. Similarly for the Arena Leaderboard. Consider switching guilds to also pickup more friends. Fill up that friends list with level 100+.
5) Get to level 100
6) Get a level 43 EB kill, craft the non plus version of the armor, level to 35, craft the plus version level to 70.
7) Repeat 6 at least 3 times.
8) Try an get into a top 10/25 guild.

Busy work) finish quests, level that AotIL+, if there are any more LTQs make certain you do those.
NEVER) buy chests

Xaiadar
10-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Thanks, that's great advice!

EljayK
10-09-2013, 07:29 PM
If I have unlocked the plus version of an armor, and then I get that armor as a reward from an epic boss, will I get the plus version?

no. You can only get + version by crafting

LnL Magneto
10-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Yes as previous poster said, max those 3 armors.

Also, politely send out some personal messages to a few good players asking for help on epic bosses. With their help you can level very quickly to 100 then go for bosses. Figure out how far 1 of your knight and 1 friend can go in a stage with proper element armors. Doing this correctly you should be able to get a full level without waiting to heal. You will run out of friends though.

I would recommend using 1 or 2 knights at a time in a level where they have little or no elemental weaknesses. This should give the best exp. No harm in fleeing if you think you wont complete a stage.

Don't level DP+. Just compare the stats to any recent epic boss.

Farming snakeskins on epic is fairly good for fusion stones too. Those should be used to level 50's to 70+.

You shouldn't have any problem!

Starwulf
10-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Farming snakeskins on epic is fairly good for fusion stones too. Those should be used to level 50's to 70+.

You shouldn't have any problem!

I have seen this mentioned several times, and I've yet to honestly figure out what it means. By "using fusion stars to level an armor to 70+", are you implying their is a game mechanic that I've somehow missed thus far(level 105, not that that means crap, it only took me like a month to get there), or are you saying you should fuse other armors together so I can get more points by enhancing a 4-5 star armor with the resulting 2-4 star armors?

I swear, if I've somehow missed a way of tossing fusion stones into freaking armors, Imma be freaking ticked, I've spent a small fortune in crafting and feeding snakeskin armors into my Storm Sorc + just to hit 64, and it'll easily be another 500k or more for those last 6 levels.

Doom1
10-09-2013, 09:05 PM
I have seen this mentioned several times, and I've yet to honestly figure out what it means. By "using fusion stars to level an armor to 70+", are you implying their is a game mechanic that I've somehow missed thus far(level 105, not that that means crap, it only took me like a month to get there), or are you saying you should fuse other armors together so I can get more points by enhancing a 4-5 star armor with the resulting 2-4 star armors?

I swear, if I've somehow missed a way of tossing fusion stones into freaking armors, Imma be freaking ticked, I've spent a small fortune in crafting and feeding snakeskin armors into my Storm Sorc + just to hit 64, and it'll easily be another 500k or more for those last 6 levels.

It means using the fusion stones to fuse 50 ep armors to level up your epics.
There's absolutely no other reason to use fusion stones now other than this.

Starwulf
10-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Hmm, is that really the cheaper way to level post 50 on a 70 armor? I mean, it's 25k per fused set of armor, plus the cost of the armors that you fused(at minimum, 3k for snakeskin, and....what..18k for whatever armor that phoenix feathers craft, or I guess 6k for AA armor and 12k for chimera), on top of the set cost per 1 suit of armor used to enhance(I think it's like 75k now to use 4 armors per enhancement). Exactly how much of an Enhancement point bonus do you get for a 2-3 star armor, as compared to a 1 star armor(Haven't particularly seen a spreadsheet that actually gives that #, not that I think I've looked quite that hard, lol).

Doom1
10-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Hmm, is that really the cheaper way to level post 50 on a 70 armor? I mean, it's 25k per fused set of armor, plus the cost of the armors that you fused(at minimum, 3k for snakeskin, and....what..18k for whatever armor that phoenix feathers craft, or I guess 6k for AA armor and 12k for chimera), on top of the set cost per 1 suit of armor used to enhance(I think it's like 75k now to use 4 armors per enhancement). Exactly how much of an Enhancement point bonus do you get for a 2-3 star armor, as compared to a 1 star armor(Haven't particularly seen a spreadsheet that actually gives that #, not that I think I've looked quite that hard, lol).

Not cheap at all.
Most expensive but time-efficient way.
basic armor+basic armor = only 5 minutes whereas snakeskins take 2 hours.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...vMjJYb3c#gid=0
Here's a calculator that shows how much ep you need.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao5016Mn5Xg6dFh1eEJkZjNhZlJnMXljWHlvMjJYb 3c#gid=4
Here's a calculator that shows how much ep you get from one enhancement using different armors.

Links are from this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61980-Knights-amp-Dragons-Armor-Enhancing-Simulator-and-Calculator

Starwulf
10-09-2013, 09:23 PM
wait, what? So there is an actual use for the bronze star armors? Fusing them together is the best way to level? That's...insane, but awesome at the same time. Glad I have nearly 100 fusion stones right now.

gardibolt
10-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Yeah and it actually becomes cheaper at high levels---I think at 66 if snakeskin matches. Much lower if it doesn't. Certainly getting an epic from 70 to 99 you will want to use this technique along with the fusion boosts once it hits 30,000 per slot to update.

Air+spirit; water + spirit; fire+earth you can combine basics and get a guaranteed 50 ep.

Newsmurf
10-09-2013, 11:13 PM
this isnt true.. i just combined fire and earth and got single star armor...

Starwulf
10-09-2013, 11:16 PM
That's pretty awesome. I may just be able to max my Storm Sorc + tonight now, if not tonight, almost certainly tomorrow, I have a ton of gold saved atm.

So, got a question for peeps: Have you all fully unlocked your castle? Right now, it just doesn't seem worth it for me. Maybe once I get my 3 main armors maxed I'll save up the 2mil necessary for the 2nd to last expansion(I have 2 left, both just big enough for one TG), but until then it feels like my gold would be far better spent maxing out my armors, especially now that I know about using the fused armors to level stuff that much quicker.

Oxilated
10-09-2013, 11:19 PM
It told me to download Jackpot bingo and reach level 3 for 30 gems. i downloaded it, im level 4 and i still dont have my gems. im gonna send a ticket but the options in there doesnt show jackpot bingo. help. i want my 30 gems before GW

deathexe
10-09-2013, 11:21 PM
That's pretty awesome. I may just be able to max my Storm Sorc + tonight now, if not tonight, almost certainly tomorrow, I have a ton of gold saved atm.

So, got a question for peeps: Have you all fully unlocked your castle? Right now, it just doesn't seem worth it for me. Maybe once I get my 3 main armors maxed I'll save up the 2mil necessary for the 2nd to last expansion(I have 2 left, both just big enough for one TG), but until then it feels like my gold would be far better spent maxing out my armors, especially now that I know about using the fused armors to level stuff that much quicker.

Fully unlocking your castle, filling it with training fields, and maxing those training fields should be a priority and should be done as soon as possible. It helps you level armors faster, and also contribute to your guild more.

By the way, the 2 mil expansion is the last expansion, you get both slots.

Oxilated
10-09-2013, 11:27 PM

if your castle is full of TF, you would get your money back so quick. i have the 2m expansion and i get 16500 per TF. having 12 TF = 198000 per 12hours or 396000 per 24 hours. after that you dont have to worry about expansions or upgrading building, you can just focus on guild contribution and leveling your armor. you would get back your 2m+75k in just 5 days

Unresolved
10-09-2013, 11:31 PM
if your castle is full of TF, you would get your money back so quick. i have the 2m expansion and i get 16500 per TF. having 12 TF = 198000 per 12hours or 396000 per 24 hours. after that you dont have to worry about expansions or upgrading building, you can just focus on guild contribution and leveling your armor. you would get back your 2m+75k in just 5 days

You're only supposed to factor in the TFs you purchase when looking for the break-even point. I haven't done it in months, but I think for the last 2 expansions combined, it breaks even around 27 days or something.

EDIT: It's 17 days if you buy four level 3 TFs, 26 days for 3 TFs, 34 days for 2 TFs.

deathexe
10-09-2013, 11:44 PM
this isnt true.. i just combined fire and earth and got single star armor...

But that armor gives 50EP, which is basically the whole point.

Newsmurf
10-10-2013, 12:00 AM
i thought only 2 star gave 50 ep?

deathexe
10-10-2013, 12:07 AM
i thought only 2 star gave 50 ep?

Uncraftable one star armors give 50EP too.

Newsmurf
10-10-2013, 12:21 AM
oh damn i am so nub

Starwulf
10-10-2013, 12:27 AM
Fully unlocking your castle, filling it with training fields, and maxing those training fields should be a priority and should be done as soon as possible. It helps you level armors faster, and also contribute to your guild more.

By the way, the 2 mil expansion is the last expansion, you get both slots.

Ahh, I had no idea I'd get both of those for the 2mil, I was figuring it would be 2mil for it, and 4mil for the last one, and considering each one are the single TG slot ones, I was like "6mil for those two...nah". That does change things. Still, I'm not going to bother until I at least max my storm sorc(which is looking much more likely to be tonight now that I know about the 50 ep fusion armors!!)

Another quick question: Will the same combos with silver stars(Mystic, seafoam, etc etc) make the same combos as the basics, and thus give the same 50 EP? Because I have a ton of those armors just laying around that I'd like to get rid of ^^

Doom1
10-10-2013, 12:59 AM
It would generate 50 ep armors.
I think some of them are different such as
Basic water + basic spirit = wavecharmers
but
mystic + seafoam = galcier

But my recommendation is to craft basic armors and use your 30 minute armors to level other armors that are at a low level.

deathexe
10-10-2013, 01:04 AM
It would generate 50 ep armors.
I think some of them are different such as
Basic water + basic spirit = wavecharmers
but
mystic + seafoam = galcier

But my recommendation is to craft basic armors and use your 30 minute armors to level other armors that are at a low level.

Either one still gives 50EP, so you shouldn't be crafting 30 minute armors to make 50 EP armors.

Fire/earth
Spirit/air
Fire/air
Water/spirit

Edit: realized you were replying the post above. But yeah, I would think he should be crafting basics to fuse though, unless he has a huge number of Mono materials ready in his armory.

EljayK
10-10-2013, 05:19 AM
silver star monos have very very small chances of giving better gear. Basics have never been shown to give anything more than 2*. It's been reported that mystic and seafoam will give blackfrost on VERY VERY RARE occassions. Don't craft for this possible benefit. But if you get a seafoam and a mystic from a silver key, then use those together instead of a basic and an uncommon. Just on the off-chance.

Oyster
10-10-2013, 03:13 PM
silver star monos have very very small chances of giving better gear. Basics have never been shown to give anything more than 2*. It's been reported that mystic and seafoam will give blackfrost on VERY VERY RARE occassions. Don't craft for this possible benefit. But if you get a seafoam and a mystic from a silver key, then use those together instead of a basic and an uncommon. Just on the off-chance.

I normally use mono to get the 1 star armor. Fused 2 of 1 stars to get 2 stars (or craft them to the elements I need). I then gambled 2* to get 4*.
I got 3 legendary armors from fusing 2 2** armors. do-able, but would take a while to get the ones you need. especially since I don't want to spend $$ on this game.

LnL Magneto
10-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Leveling high level armors.
Example: Cost breakdown at level 55.

Enhancing Moontide plate @ 55
Using 1 fusion stone and basic spirit and water
25000 for fusion + 300x2 for basics
15500 for enhancing cost
Total cost = 41,100 gold
Total EP = 50
Cost per EP = 822 gold
Total crafting time = 10 min

Using level 1 snakeskin (3000)
15500 for enhancing cost
Total cost = 18,500 gold
Total EP = 24 (matching element)
Cost per EP = 770 gold (925 for non matching)
Total crafting time = 2 hours

Using level 11 uncommon armor.
500 + 300x4 + 150x4 + 300x4 + 350x4 = 4900
15500 for enhancing cost
Total cost = 20400
Total EP = 17
Cost per EP = 1200 gold (nearly double matching snakeskin)
Total crafting time = 70 min (and a LOT of clicking around)

As you can see at 55 it is very close between fusion stones and snakeskin as far as gold per Enhancement point.
If the armor was non-matching then Fusion stones would be the better choice.
When your armor is at this point you will need to choose between a longer crafting time or burning up fusion stones.
As far as gold goes people have said switch to fusion stones at 50 for non matching , 58 for matching.
When you are 60 + you can add 3 basics to the 50EP armor to get an additional 2 EP.

Alexistheking124
10-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Hello,

I am new to the forum.

Anyway two weeks ago I lost my old android phone to it being deffective and not charging properly. Had a level 77-80 character. I was a bit busy and couldn't remember how many levels I got from trying to that Great One quest. Anyway I have a ticket in limbo to switch accounts and asked for a status update 4 days ago snd I do not have one. I would like an update if someone could direct me how to get one. I would appreciate it. Also I never got to use my beast keys. I know I accrued a few at least. Will I ever get to use those keys?

Thanks for any help guys!

Starwulf
10-10-2013, 10:03 PM
So, after getting my daily reward today, I was wondering, what's the highest tier armor you can get from a chest reward? I got a 2 star armor today from it, Vinewood Carapace, and that is definitely the first time I've ever gotten a 2 star. Can 3 stars be given out as rewards? what about + versions?

deathexe
10-10-2013, 10:26 PM
So, after getting my daily reward today, I was wondering, what's the highest tier armor you can get from a chest reward? I got a 2 star armor today from it, Vinewood Carapace, and that is definitely the first time I've ever gotten a 2 star. Can 3 stars be given out as rewards? what about + versions?

2 star is the best armor you can get. No + versions or anything 3 star and above.

Starwulf
10-11-2013, 09:57 AM
So, now that I have my Swampstone + crafting, I no longer need the non + version. As it so happens, a fusion of Infernal Lord into Rocfeather netted me a Mono-Spirit 4 star element, which I then tried to fuse into Barbarians gear, and again got a Mono-Spirit 4 star armor. So, if I fuse the mono-spirit(I believe it's Ethereal Garments), into the Swampstone, I have a small chance of getting a MOontide, right? If so, here's hoping I have a bit of luck!

Marco_
10-11-2013, 11:22 AM
So, now that I have my Swampstone + crafting, I no longer need the non + version. As it so happens, a fusion of Infernal Lord into Rocfeather netted me a Mono-Spirit 4 star element, which I then tried to fuse into Barbarians gear, and again got a Mono-Spirit 4 star armor. So, if I fuse the mono-spirit(I believe it's Ethereal Garments), into the Swampstone, I have a small chance of getting a MOontide, right? If so, here's hoping I have a bit of luck!
Yep 2x 4-stars could get you 3-5 stars. spirit + water/earth -> spirit/water, spirit/earth, spirit, water or earth armors.

NinjaMaster
10-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Quickest method to level up Moontide?

Hi all, was wondering what is the quickest way to level up Moontide? And how long did it take you?

Thanks

Bluntman
10-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Quickest method to level up Moontide?

Hi all, was wondering what is the quickest way to level up Moontide? And how long did it take you?

Thanks

I use monos to 20 snakeskins to 35-40 then 50 EP armor the rest of the way throwing in some fusion boosts after 70

NinjaMaster
10-11-2013, 06:12 PM
I use monos to 20 snakeskins to 35-40 then 50 EP armor the rest of the way throwing in some fusion boosts after 70

Thanks for that, I was using fusion boosts before ep armor ....

Sol Invictus
10-11-2013, 06:17 PM
How does the points system in wars work?

Doesn't seem to be very consistent. I can get more points killing a Commander than I can killing a Guild Master.

Hildigam
10-11-2013, 07:49 PM

Doesn't seem to be very consistent. I can get more points killing a Commander than I can killing a Guild Master.

Well if you figure it out, start trading stocks cause i don't think that anyone really knows how either work.

Starwulf
10-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Sigh. Fused my Ethereal Garment with the Swampstone and got a Mantle of the Beast :-(. Bah humbug.

Marco_
10-12-2013, 01:46 AM

From what I've read, it's less random on iOS than on Android and they also get higher average points per kill than on Android...

Bryanv2
10-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Have you always been able to get gems from Silver and gold chests? Don't wanna Jinx it, but I've been getting a decent amount from Silver/Gold keys in the past week which I dont think Ive ever gotten. Sweet

Marco_
10-12-2013, 04:44 AM
Have you always been able to get gems from Silver and gold chests? Don't wanna Jinx it, but I've been getting a decent amount from Silver/Gold keys in the past week which I dont think Ive ever gotten. Sweet
Yep. Though for silver keys I think I'm getting them something like once every 30-50 keys.
No idea about the rate for gold keys, since I've been hoarding those for a time when I need gems, boost armors, fusion stones or materials (for ex. timed quest) and using them now would just clutter my armory with armors I don't need right now... ;)

sawoo
10-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Currently I see players lvl 100+ all have the same amount of hp. Is the player stats capped till a certain lvl? Or only the hp is capped but not the stats?

Appreciate all your seniors advise.

sawoo
10-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi Guys,

Whats the recommended lvl to upgrade my legendery armours to get pass epic boss lvl 43?

Marco_
10-12-2013, 10:21 AM
All stats are capped from level 100 onward.

Get past boss 43:
- good friends
- good elements for the boss
- good player level and maxed armors (probably player level 90+ and bigger four+ or recent boss non-plus) since I think friend stats/damage are capped to 125% of your main knight in armor's stats/damage.

obesehobo
10-12-2013, 03:48 PM
If I already need a full set of 3 knights and two friends for level 31 of the epic boss, do you think its possible to get to level 43? or 42?

Nec772
10-12-2013, 04:07 PM
If I already need a full set of 3 knights and two friends for level 31 of the epic boss, do you think its possible to get to level 43? or 42?

You will probably have to switch to the 4-3 method or the 5-2 method which takes more time. You might be able to but it might be close.

deathexe
10-12-2013, 04:53 PM

If you already need 5 knights for 31, it's very unlikely that you'll be able to beat 43 because your knights won't be stron enough. You'll probably have to spend some gems if you want 43.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-12-2013, 07:15 PM
If you already need 5 knights for 31, it's very unlikely that you'll be able to beat 43 because your knights won't be stron enough. You'll probably have to spend some gems if you want 43.

Totally fully 100% agree

firefly333
10-12-2013, 07:35 PM

Are you waiting until you have a full 10 atk before you start plus make sure you have the full 2 hours on the clock? What I did was I got in and mostly wipe them out with my best 3 plus 2 good friends .. and then you can go back in before the 2 hours is up and with your two best guys hit again and get higher that way.

Thats what I did in the early days and it works.

If you are not quite there with the 5 guys then going back in a second time with your best two I bet you will be there within two weeks if you are like me.. you probably are closer than you think.

I didnt see anyone mentioning going back in a 2nd time with 2 guys to finish off that level of boss. Takes longer, but its a good idea if you are just a little shy of getting that boss level you want.

Newsmurf
10-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Hey folks looking for a bit of advice. I just maxed my combustion armor, the rest of my armor is poop big 4. I got a boilerplate from trying to go for a moontide recently, should i keep it? My goal in the game currently is to start beating the 43+ eb every week so i need several strong armors with different element combinations. My primary goal at the moment is crafting a clayplate or moontide, so what do you guys think, should i keep the boiler and level it?

P.s gold and fusion stones are not a issue i have a jillion of both.

Newsmurf
10-12-2013, 11:45 PM
i also just looked at the data sheet, can you fuse aegis of the dragon? if so that looks pretty legit still 2481 stats.

Doom1
10-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Hey folks looking for a bit of advice. I just maxed my combustion armor, the rest of my armor is poop big 4. I got a boilerplate from trying to go for a moontide recently, should i keep it? My goal in the game currently is to start beating the 43+ eb every week so i need several strong armors with different element combinations. My primary goal at the moment is crafting a clayplate or moontide, so what do you guys think, should i keep the boiler and level it?

Boilerplate is a good replacement for HH+
If that's the second best armor you got then I would level it.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-12-2013, 11:48 PM

Moontide none plus 2700+ states. That around 200+ states higher than Current boss + armor bear+ swamp + raven +
But it need 2X the gold and Ep to reach level 99, and you might not even know when will gree release a Spirit/Water epic boss with a states of 2500+.
My call not worth to level up moontide UNLESS is a + version

Newsmurf
10-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Right but keep in mind Lord i am not a gem spender bud, so my chance of getting armors through chests is 0. So i have no stepping stone armors beyond my big four and combustion at the moment to get 43eb+ every week. I think having a moontide in my inventory would be a huge boost. Still think i shouldnt level it up if i get one?

Brutal1977
10-13-2013, 12:04 AM
fusion stones are not a issue i have a jillion

I'm envious of that. :)

Boilerplate maxes out at 903/1248. If your friends can get you through lvl 43 boss, I'd try for some boss+ armor unless you really love the fire/water combo. If you can't do the boss through 43, I'd level the boilerplate. It will likely come in handy for future boss fights.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-13-2013, 12:06 AM
Right but keep in mind Lord i am not a gem spender bud, so my chance of getting armors through chests is 0. So i have no stepping stone armors beyond my big four and combustion at the moment to get 43eb+ every week. I think having a moontide in my inventory would be a huge boost. Still think i shouldnt level it up if i get one?

Your stepping stone start when u get the the biggest four swamp shaman infernal dark prince.
With this three armors fighting epic boss will get u soon to reach level 43+ some really strong friends, Moontide Spirit/Water elements mean u deal damage to earth/fire but remember u get damage back from fire as well so moontide is good for fighting Earth element only

Newsmurf
10-13-2013, 12:07 AM
id much rather have your armors than the gold and stones amigo = ). this is my first week going for eb43, and im only doing it because i just got this combustion armor this week and maxed it. so this is a test run to see how far i can get. it looks like though i will need at least 2 legendary armors every week to do this.

Newsmurf
10-13-2013, 12:10 AM
i think i may go for a guardian, clayplate, and dpr, with those 3 i should be able to get 43 easy every week( i hope)

deathexe
10-13-2013, 12:17 AM
i think i may go for a guardian, clayplate, and dpr, with those 3 i should be able to get 43 easy every week( i hope)

Guardian counters earth/air, Clayplate counters fire/wind, and dark prince counters earth/spirit. All armors are useful for different bosses, with earth being the exception. You'll need more armors to help with each boss, not just one for each element.

Starwulf
10-13-2013, 03:02 AM
How many people here actually bothering dueling the people on their friends list for the extra tournament points? I do, usually, it can make the difference between a top 1k finish, and a top 500 finish for me(and closing in on the difference between top 500, and top 250). Just curious to see how many others bother.

Marco_
10-13-2013, 03:37 AM
I didnt see anyone mentioning going back in a 2nd time with 2 guys to finish off that level of boss. Takes longer, but its a good idea if you are just a little shy of getting that boss level you want.
5/2 , 2/5 and 4/3 , 3/4 are probably mentined in the stickies somewhere. You do burn through 13 epic energy though, of which you have 48/day maximum (if you sleep less than 5 hours and fight just before going to bed) in other words: 3.7 levels/day. (IIRC 3.3 if you sleep for 7 hours) You might want to use a friend on some of those second runs, since you have 10 friends per 23 hours and it's a shame to waste them. ;)

@Newsmurf: if you don't have any other armors to work on, I'd say keep those smiths crafting and throw some Snakeskins at that Boiler. I got a Boiler non-plus from Beast Chest free keys myself and I'm keeping it around to work on when there's a boss+ I don't care about to level.

id much rather have your armors than the gold and stones amigo = ). this is my first week going for eb43, and im only doing it because i just got this combustion armor this week and maxed it. so this is a test run to see how far i can get. it looks like though i will need at least 2 legendary armors every week to do this.
Nah, just one with the right elements and plenty of good friends. On the higher levels, the followers are just squishy and there mostly to take a few hits to build up special attack energy and having them in big four or maxed legendary only differs by 1-2 hits.

How many people here actually bothering dueling the people on their friends list for the extra tournament points? I do, usually, it can make the difference between a top 1k finish, and a top 500 finish for me(and closing in on the difference between top 500, and top 250). Just curious to see how many others bother.
I did tryhard once long ago, friend battling 100+ friends each day, which got me my one and only bronze medal. Nowadays I just doubledown to about rank 300 around 24 hours into the tournament and then slowly fall back to around rank 1000, where I friend battle a bit on the last 1-2 days to stay top 1000.
Friend battling a full 129 person friend list each day should net you about 3500 points; more if you do the "accept friend, battle, dump" thing, but unless you're doing it to unlock those last few achievements (bronze, silver, gold, black), the time (probably 1 1/2 hour of friend battling per day) invested vs the reward is just silly (less than 1 gem per hour or something like that?) .
edit: Snakeskin grinding might even get you more than that per hour from silver keys... ;)

Booner
10-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Do your hired friends scale with your level?

NinjaMaster
10-13-2013, 10:04 AM
Quickest method to level up Blaze?

Hi all, was wondering what is the quickest way to level up Blaze? And how long did it take you?

Am I right in saying still use snakeskin?

Thanks

Erfel OP
10-13-2013, 10:06 AM
I know that probably the same question has been asked many many times, but... how are points calculated during the guild war? You sometimes get 300 points, sometimes 150, when defeating an enemy.
It's not depending on the enemy itself, because if you defeat him twice in a row you get a really different amount of points.

Still, sometimes sentinel gives points, sometimes they don't.

Help D:

Marco_
10-13-2013, 10:26 AM
Do your hired friends scale with your level?
AFAIK they are capped to 125% of your main knight in armor's stats/damage.
So player leveling or leveling your armor/replacing it by a stronger armor boosts the damage of friends.

Quickest method to level up Blaze?
Hi all, was wondering what is the quickest way to level up Blaze? And how long did it take you?
Am I right in saying still use snakeskin?
Thanks
The economical way:
IIRC something like start with basics or uncommons till something like level 20, Snakeskins till level 50, then 50EP armors the rest of the way with maybe a few boost armors if you have them for the last few levels.

50 EP armors: combine basic fire + basic earth for volcanic mantle or basic fire + basic air for Flamestorm Finery
Based on the spreadsheet, that would be 121 fusion stones you'll be burning through though if you can't use any boost armors for the last few levels...

I know that probably the same question has been asked many many times, but... how are points calculated during the guild war? You sometimes get 300 points, sometimes 150, when defeating an enemy.
It's not depending on the enemy itself, because if you defeat him twice in a row you get a really different amount of points.

Still, sometimes sentinel gives points, sometimes they don't.

My impression:
from what I've read a bit random with some "defeat high ranks" bonus on top for iOS and from what I've experienced pretty much totally random for Android.

Scaraxel
10-13-2013, 11:30 AM
im having a lot of issues with the game but i have a lot that i dont want to lose. i cant access Facebook, i cant view guild chat, and its acting wonky in other ways. if i uninstall the game then download it again and reinstall it. will i lose everything?

Marco_
10-13-2013, 11:38 AM
im having a lot of issues with the game but i have a lot that i dont want to lose. i cant access Facebook, i cant view guild chat, and its acting wonky in other ways. if i uninstall the game then download it again and reinstall it. will i lose everything?
If you uninstall and re-install the game, everything should be fine w.r.t your game data. (to be safe, you could do a force save to server by going to "my knights" and either swapping armor or gender on your main knight and pressing "Okay" first.)
If you do a factory reset of the phone/tablet, I'm not 100% sure. (your comment about facebook confused me; KnD isn't linked to facebook at all AFAIK)

McRay
10-13-2013, 12:24 PM
When you battle your friends, there is a button to "share" with your Facebook friends.

No idea why you'd want to do that, but anyway, it's there.

Starwulf
10-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Have to say, peeps were definitely right on here when they say that once you hit 43, that's when you'll start hitting it regularly. I hit 43 on the Swamp demon(actually almost hit 51, was at 49). This week I just hit 35, but I'll get 3 more kills tonight, 4 more tomorrow, and the 43rd kill on Tuesday. Kinda odd as well, as I have literally no armors that are particularly strong against the Ravenlord(My best against him is also weak to him, Infernal Lord +). Just good management of friends, and knowing when I can get away with less knights, and when adding just one more will give me the win, thus not wasting EE because I leave the boss with 1k hp.

So, Huzzah! Slowly starting to get some decent 4 star armors through the Epic Bosses.

template
10-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Have to say, peeps were definitely right on here when they say that once you hit 43, that's when you'll start hitting it regularly. I hit 43 on the Swamp demon(actually almost hit 51, was at 49). This week I just hit 35, but I'll get 3 more kills tonight, 4 more tomorrow, and the 43rd kill on Tuesday. Kinda odd as well, as I have literally no armors that are particularly strong against the Ravenlord(My best against him is also weak to him, Infernal Lord +). Just good management of friends, and knowing when I can get away with less knights, and when adding just one more will give me the win, thus not wasting EE because I leave the boss with 1k hp.

So, Huzzah! Slowly starting to get some decent 4 star armors through the Epic Bosses.

Congrats! The feeling of progress is always awesome.

Starwulf
10-14-2013, 01:28 AM
Is it possible to get an epic by fusing a 4 star and 3 star armor? Or do they both have to be 4 star armors? What about 4 star and 2 stars?

deathexe
10-14-2013, 01:48 AM
Is it possible to get an epic by fusing a 4 star and 3 star armor? Or do they both have to be 4 star armors? What about 4 star and 2 stars?

There should always be a chance to fuse a fusable epic if you get the elements right. The higher the rarity the better the chances, fusing a 4 star with a 2 star will give you a chance at epid, but a very small chance.

Erfel OP
10-14-2013, 02:53 AM
What about using Fire/Earth armor against ravenlord?
Of course, double elemental bonus for damage, but also malus in def... anybody made some calculations about it?

NinjaMaster
10-14-2013, 05:40 AM
Epic levelling points.

Hi all, is there somewhere where there is a point system for each level for the epics ?

Something like the spreadsheet. Just that I am on level 94 and don't want to waste fusion boosts if takes me over...

Thanks all.

Diabolical
10-14-2013, 05:40 AM
Hi I recently saw the new Jackpot bingo game that GREE created and it said they'll give out free 30 gems if you download it and play to level 3? I did exactly that and now I have no idea where to claim my gems. Can anyone help out?

Erfel OP
10-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Hi I recently saw the new Jackpot bingo game that GREE created and it said they'll give out free 30 gems if you download it and play to level 3? I did exactly that and now I have no idea where to claim my gems. Can anyone help out?

You don't have to do nothing, just wait some hours :)

NinjaMaster
10-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Epic levelling points.

Hi all, is there somewhere where there is a point system for each level for the epics ?

Something like the spreadsheet. Just that I am on level 94 and don't want to waste fusion boosts if takes me over...

Thanks all.

Lol, should have move down more.....sorry all.

Diabolical
10-14-2013, 05:44 AM
You don't have to do nothing, just wait some hours :)

Did you get yours? Do I need to link my device up with something or do I just wait?

Erfel OP
10-14-2013, 05:52 AM
Did you get yours? Do I need to link my device up with something or do I just wait?

Yes, i got mine... and you don't have to do anything... just don't uninstall bingo game 'till you get your gems

Marco_
10-14-2013, 06:13 AM
Anecdotal evidence seems to suggest your odds are better when using either 2x 4-star or 2x 3-star than when using a 4-star and a 3-star together.
People have fused Epics from 2x 3-star in the past. 2x 3-star has 2-5 star as results, but the materials for the 3-stars are endlessly farmable.

If waiting doesn't help, try (force) closing KnD and see if you get the gems when you restart KnD.

Stooboot
10-14-2013, 02:51 PM
How often do u get fusion stones from beating a map? Is it random or is it every certain amount of times u beat a map u a fusion stone?

Unresolved
10-14-2013, 02:52 PM
How often do u get fusion stones from beating a map? Is it random or is it every certain amount of times u beat a map u a fusion stone?

It's random.

sawoo
10-15-2013, 08:02 AM
You removed the Gem sale just when I ran out of it.

Are you giving a discount again, I need gems but I don't need expensive gems lol~ :cool:

madfighters
10-15-2013, 08:16 AM
with the 30 free gems i didnt gtet the popup can i still do it?

Instagram
10-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Anyone have gotten Black kaleidoscopic+ from dark prince chest before? :confused:

Oryihn
10-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Does anyone have a list of guild levels and when new members are available?

Sarah 101
10-15-2013, 11:41 PM
You removed the Gem sale just when I ran out of it.

Are you giving a discount again, I need gems but I don't need expensive gems lol~ :cool:

They do before wars .. I have qustion where I can speak with devolper team , the support told me go to form , I can't post new theard , so can one of the developer team make a new theard for the feedback -idea -,thanks

Instagram
10-16-2013, 01:31 AM
There are lots of offers for gems, esp when new chests are released. I've a feeling that upon of the addition of the new epic boss tomorrow, there will most likely be a gem offer available.

sawoo
10-16-2013, 05:20 AM
Can teach me how to add my signature here please. I can't seem to find my way.

Necromancers
10-16-2013, 05:27 AM
Can teach me how to add my signature here please. I can't seem to find my way.

Forum Actions -> General Settings -> Edit Signature
Alternatively, you can use this link: http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature

Starwulf
10-16-2013, 09:21 PM
So, I have an important question(at least to me): I keep seeing people say how instead of spending gems on the chance chests, that you should use them to Upgrade Training Grounds to their third level. But it doesn't appear as though that makes them produce gold any faster, they just hold significantly more(it's like a boost of 16k to 24k). But if that's the case, why bother? I've yet to log-in and have my training guilds sitting at max gold, and the day I do, is probably the day that my interest in the game has waned enough for me to not care, so wouldn't spending the gems on the "limited edition" chance chests be a bit smarter? I mean, yeah, the odds of getting an epic suck, I've yet to pull anything higher then a Storm sorc +, and that was 90+ levels ago, but eventually I'll get lucky, and that seems to be far more useful then a TG that can hold more gold even though It's yet to reach max.

Now, if the production of the gold is significantly higher, I could see it, but that doesn't appear to be the case?

deathexe
10-16-2013, 09:25 PM
So, I have an important question(at least to me): I keep seeing people say how instead of spending gems on the chance chests, that you should use them to Upgrade Training Grounds to their third level. But it doesn't appear as though that makes them produce gold any faster, they just hold significantly more(it's like a boost of 16k to 24k). But if that's the case, why bother? I've yet to log-in and have my training guilds sitting at max gold, and the day I do, is probably the day that my interest in the game has waned enough for me to not care, so wouldn't spending the gems on the "limited edition" chance chests be a bit smarter? I mean, yeah, the odds of getting an epic suck, I've yet to pull anything higher then a Storm sorc +, and that was 90+ levels ago, but eventually I'll get lucky, and that seems to be far more useful then a TG that can hold more gold even though It's yet to reach max.

Now, if the production of the gold is significantly higher, I could see it, but that doesn't appear to be the case?

When you upgrade a TG to level 3, the amount of gold is can hold increases, along with its gold production rate - from 1200/hour at level 2, to 1800/hour at level 3. That's a 150% increase right there, which is way more worth it than opening chests.

Starwulf
10-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Ahh, ok. See it doesn't say that when you click the upgrade button, it just says gold will now max out at 24000, says nothing about the production rate. That is a fairly significant bonus, especially if you have ALL your TG producing at a t3 rate as compared to t2. Gree should really make that clear ><

Newsmurf
10-16-2013, 09:54 PM
why would they do something informative to direct gem spending away from chests?

deathexe
10-16-2013, 10:01 PM
why would they do something informative to direct gem spending away from chests?

That's not true. Players would be less likely to buy gems to upgrade their training fields. If they had 10 training fields, that's 350 gems not spent. Especially if the player is someone who doesn't want to rely on luck and wants a definite benefit.

walterhwhite
10-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Does anyone have a time frame for when each guild war starts after the previos one finished

richmondgoh8
10-16-2013, 10:34 PM
How long does Gree take to process a ticket, it been 3 days and nothing happened yet :/

template
10-16-2013, 11:12 PM
Does anyone have a time frame for when each guild war starts after the previos one finished

Looks like it's 2 weeks between war. Major war, booster war, major war, booster war, repeat.

Instagram
10-17-2013, 05:47 AM
Does anyone have a list of guild levels and when new members are available?
Same problem. The Wiki didnt cover this, anyone knows?

Edicius
10-18-2013, 10:17 AM
LOL I came here with the same question. Let me add to it. What happens at level 75? Do you still get challenges to complete?

Eunuchorn
10-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Gquests keep rolling, but w/ no real purpose

Xaiadar
10-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Wow, it's really hard to stay at a good rank in the tournaments! At least, for me right now it is. I started fighting pretty much as soon as it started and I worked my way through 100 friends to get points that way too. I was as low as rank 140, but now I seem to be stuck in the 400s, no matter what I do. I'm only winning about half my fights now, as I'm running up against a lot of epics and I don't even have a legendary maxed yet. It'll be fun trying to stay where I am for the next week!

rebekahdarian
10-18-2013, 01:07 PM
I have a quick question I would like to ask. I play D&K on my Android phone and the buttons don't work. They are blacked out. I cannot access my menu, guild, quests, nothing. I found another way to enter the arena (the arena building) and another backwards way to my profile (Through arena, to leader boards, to profile). I convinced myself when I began playing it that it was blacked out because I wasn't a high enough level to unlock them... I am now level 33 with one knight, no rewards collected from quests, and no way to interact with guilds. :( I have already emailed GREE and have not received a response yet. Also, the newest update (I just downloaded it) has not helped. Does anyone on here know a way I might be able to fix this?

PS: I already deleted the game and redownloaded it, also did not help.

Please and thank you for any suggestions!! :D

firefly333
10-18-2013, 02:57 PM
When I am at a connection that isn't big enough bad width, like a library in some towns with free WiFi, the same thing happens to me.

I would say your connection doesn't have the band width needed. When it happens to me I have trouble getting into the guild and I think its the arena I can't get to load. The game partially loads right? Try a better internet connection at a friends or a library or senior center and see if your whole game loads.

rebekahdarian
10-18-2013, 03:28 PM
I have tried that before with no luck, though I will keep trying if it works for you :).

I don't know if I would describe the buttons as partly loaded or not... They are blacked (more like greyed) out and useless. Even during the tutorial, it ended up timing out and pushing the button(s) for me.

My cousin has the same phone as me and his game works just fine. I'm beginning to think something didn't download right when I originally downloaded it.

I will try connecting to a stronger wifi network when I play. *crosses fingers* Thank you!

Elita
10-18-2013, 11:32 PM
LOL I came here with the same question. Let me add to it. What happens at level 75? Do you still get challenges to complete?

Does someone want to start a thread on all the things that could be clarified in the wiki in regards to guilds specifically? You know...in case someone wanted to make a post or have the wiki update with more information?

Donk
10-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Wow, it's really hard to stay at a good rank in the tournaments! At least, for me right now it is. I started fighting pretty much as soon as it started and I worked my way through 100 friends to get points that way too. I was as low as rank 140, but now I seem to be stuck in the 400s, no matter what I do. I'm only winning about half my fights now, as I'm running up against a lot of epics and I don't even have a legendary maxed yet. It'll be fun trying to stay where I am for the next week!

Your doing all you can, and you won't really gain many more ranks unless you get lucky with the arena match randomizer, I really wouldn't take arena too seriously,rewards are crap,and there's already too many epics out there that can solo most of the legendary armors easily,even if the elements are at a disadvantage. Unless you spend tonnes of money,don't expect to ever get to the level that someone is who has at least 1 epic. Find a new game to spend most of your time on ;)

Siris
10-19-2013, 01:00 AM
Ok, one thing keeps bugging me:
i have friend with about 700 higher def. than my main, so... WHY does he take same amount of damage as my main knight?????

PS: a actually need some help with this epic boss, so anyone who can help, please add:
My code: WBD-FRQ-QBX
My Friend's code: WBD-FZR-WWV

Necromancers
10-19-2013, 01:23 AM
Ok, one thing keeps bugging me:
i have friend with about 700 higher def. than my main, so... WHY does he take same amount of damage as my main knight?????

PS: a actually need some help with this epic boss, so anyone who can help, please add:
My code: WBD-FRQ-QBX
My Friend's code: WBD-FZR-WWV

If you're not high enough level, your friends' stats might be capped.

Siris
10-19-2013, 02:02 AM
ok, thanks for help.
but if you mind... can i add you as a friend? you know, for epic boss...
i have rageborne (whatever have been there)
it's 2star water-fire at lvl 27
nick in-game: raidriar
lvl 32

sawoo
10-19-2013, 02:41 AM
Can teach me how to add my avatar please?

Necromancers
10-19-2013, 03:19 AM
I'm almost sure I'm able to reach level 43 of the Epic Boss now, but how the heck do you craft an armor that takes 3 days to craft, level it to 35, craft the plus version, and that all three times in four weeks?

Share some of your tactics, because I really want that cape.

Siris
10-19-2013, 04:41 AM
Ok, so... can anyone tell me how to beat this boss 15 times? some tactics? pls, i really need help...

Donk
10-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Ok, so... can anyone tell me how to beat this boss 15 times? some tactics? pls, i really need help...

Strong friends. Unfortunately when you dont have many strong friends your basically stuck with having to flood as many people as you can with friend requests,many will ignore you,but there are some nice people out there who will accept, try changing your name to something like "needhelpwithboss", or "helpmeplz", try whatever you want. I don't recommend sending requests to the top 50 or so ranked people because they are less likely to help,so aim for lower ranked people and just hope they accept

Donk
10-19-2013, 05:06 AM
I'm almost sure I'm able to reach level 43 of the Epic Boss now, but how the heck do you craft an armor that takes 3 days to craft, level it to 35, craft the plus version, and that all three times in four weeks?

Seeing as your only 'almost' sure you can beat boss lvl 43,it will be much harder for you to finish, but try have lots of enhancement fodder ready for when your armor finishes crafting,you have plenty of time to stock up while your armor is cooking,so no excuses. Other then that there's not much else except for farming,farming and more farming.

Edit* get your expansions unlocked so you can add a couple more armorsmiths also

For someone in your position,I don't think there is much else to help you,its going to be tough,but if you have dedication and persistence then you will get there. As for people in my position, its quite easy really,my non+ version will be done in 5 hours,and im already at level 38 on the boss,so ill have 3 days to take my time levelling the non+ to 35

Siris
10-19-2013, 06:18 AM
Strong friends. Unfortunately when you dont have many strong friends your basically stuck with having to flood as many people as you can with friend requests,many will ignore you,but there are some nice people out there who will accept, try changing your name to something like "needhelpwithboss", or "helpmeplz", try whatever you want. I don't recommend sending requests to the top 50 or so ranked people because they are less likely to help,so aim for lower ranked people and just hope they accept
thx, i will try this method.
i've already beaten him 13 times:D

Siris
10-19-2013, 08:46 AM
ok... thanks to Necromancers, i know that other people's stats are capped in epic boss and maps, but...
is there any way to uncap these stats?
i have about 2 friends with tectonic mantles(I'm lucky XD) so it would be cool if they stats would be uncapped.

Jman
10-19-2013, 08:49 AM
ok... thanks to Necromancers, i know that other people's stats are capped in epic boss and maps, but...
is there any way to uncap these stats?
i have about 2 friends with tectonic mantles(I'm lucky XD) so it would be cool if they stats would be uncapped.

there is a way to uncap the stats... Level up to level 75 I believe, it might be higher, i don't remember exactly.

Nec772
10-19-2013, 09:32 AM

To start I usually get to 15 kills and start crafting the armor day one. Next unless I am currently maxing the previous boss armor + version I start making the basic armors for the boss that I am killing.

I usually max out my armor cap with basics and mono's as quickly as possible so that when I get to kills 21 and 35 those armors that they are giving me are all above my normal max cap. Sure I can't craft anymore but by the time the armor is ready to be leveled I have 20+ armor above cap. Then you toss as much at it as you can after that I can usually level the armor to 35 before I reach kill 43.

I hope this helps.

deathexe
10-19-2013, 04:58 PM
there is a way to uncap the stats... Level up to level 75 I believe, it might be higher, i don't remember exactly.

Much higher than 75. You need to be around 90+ for the full stats I believe.

~Nate~
10-19-2013, 05:44 PM
When you reach lvl 80, your lvl 100 friends reach 607 health

Wandering Chaos
10-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Can someone please explain to me some of the strategies for getting to level 43? I'm level 80 right now with lots of friends with epics and decent but not amazing armor. I keep hearing people throw around numbers like 4/3 and 5/2 and stuff but I don't really know what exactly they are referring to.vBulletin please advise.

Hildigam
10-19-2013, 06:46 PM
4/3 means charging 10 EE, attacking with 4 knights then waiting to have 3 more energy and going back in with 3 new knights. 5/2 is same concept

Nec772
10-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Can someone please explain to me some of the strategies for getting to level 43? I'm level 80 right now with lots of friends with epics and decent but not amazing armor. I keep hearing people throw around numbers like 4/3 and 5/2 and stuff but I don't really know what exactly they are referring to.vBulletin please advise.

Ok 4/3 means that you start with 10 Epic Energy (EE) and use a minion (lesser knight like earth), Main Knight and 2 friends that uses 7 EE. You then wait 1 1/2 hours to get 3 more EE. Then you can use your Main Knight and 2 more friends to attempt to kill the last of the boss.

5/2 just like above but instead you use 2 minions, Main Knight and 2 friends for 8 EE. Then you wait the 1 1/2 hours and then you can use your Main and a friend to try and finish off the boss.

At 80 I would be amazed if you can kill the boss all 43 times even with epic friends but those are the stratagies that people talk about.

Xaiadar
10-19-2013, 07:16 PM
I've just finished killing the level 30 boss, only 13 more to go for my first ever 43! (hopefully!) How much harder does he get in the last 10 or so levels, compared to around level 30?

firefly333
10-19-2013, 10:11 PM
I've just finished killing the level 30 boss, only 13 more to go for my first ever 43! (hopefully!) How much harder does he get in the last 10 or so levels, compared to around level 30?

He was hard for me until I did him. Once I had the boss plus armors, from then on, he was pretty easy.

With no epics, and needing 2 friends, the first time to 43 is hard, I got 41 one week, then, 42, lol then another team mate friend, and finally hit 43.

Now I am trying for 60, and keep running out of time, but creeping closer, just did 41 with one friend easily, but not enough time to hit 60 quite yet.

Just keep adding strong friends, bet you will get it soon, then you will look back and think how easy.

Starwulf
10-19-2013, 11:33 PM
A tip that really helped me for hitting/beating 43rd EB, was when you have to start going 4/3 or 5/2, don't do it that way, go 3/4, or 2/5, because once the EB hits a certain amount of HP, and you re-enter the battle, he will double crit you, and if you only have 2 guys, that could easily be something that will cause you to lose(I know it did me several times in the past).

Newsmurf
10-20-2013, 12:19 AM
Anyone had any luck crafting clayplate/guardian armors? If so what did you use? I have done like 8 infernals+spec captains and no luck so far.

Also is there a way to farm mats to craft or fuse 4 star mono legendary armors?

Bluntman
10-20-2013, 12:34 AM
Anyone had any luck crafting clayplate/guardian armors? If so what did you use? I have done like 8 infernals+spec captains and no luck so far.

You just have to keep trying with the elements u want its shear luck at this point and as far as mono legendaries the only legendaries you can craft are the weekly boss armors

Necromancers
10-20-2013, 12:35 AM

I got Guardian's Battlegear by fusing Trollforge Platemail and Soulshard Raiment. But it's all luck, because my friend did the exact same combination and got Battlesuit Remnants.

Erfel OP
10-20-2013, 03:11 AM
You just have to keep trying with the elements u want its shear luck at this point and as far as mono legendaries the only legendaries you can craft are the weekly boss armors

This is wrong... you can also craft some legendaries (like kaleidoscopic or dragon tamer).
Anyway, getting mono legendary is only a matter of luck (as always). I found battlesuits remnants and another crap monofire armor

deathexe
10-20-2013, 03:53 AM
This is wrong... you can also craft some legendaries (like kaleidoscopic or dragon tamer).
Anyway, getting mono legendary is only a matter of luck (as always). I found battlesuits remnants and another crap monofire armor

He was talking about craftable mono element legendaries, not dual or kaleidoscope elements.

Mr Spock
10-20-2013, 04:01 AM
Guys I am looking for a good communication app to run my guild with...

busteroaf
10-20-2013, 04:22 AM
Guys I am looking for a good communication app to run my guild with...

Try Line. Most of the top players use it.

Mr Spock
10-20-2013, 04:44 AM
Try Line. Most of the top players use it.

Just " line" ?

busteroaf
10-20-2013, 04:49 AM
Yes, "Line". Its a free app.

Mr Spock
10-20-2013, 05:17 AM
Yes, "Line". Its a free app.

Thanks buster I found the phone app. Not sure if there is one for the iPad...

Necromancers
10-20-2013, 10:12 AM
To start I usually get to 15 kills and start crafting the armor day one. Next unless I am currently maxing the previous boss armor + version I start making the basic armors for the boss that I am killing.

I usually max out my armor cap with basics and mono's as quickly as possible so that when I get to kills 21 and 35 those armors that they are giving me are all above my normal max cap. Sure I can't craft anymore but by the time the armor is ready to be leveled I have 20+ armor above cap. Then you toss as much at it as you can after that I can usually level the armor to 35 before I reach kill 43.

I hope this helps.

Okay. Well I'm crafting lots of Basic armors at it now, and I have about 20 Rare Armors ready to throw at it when higher level. I'm currently at lvl 36 of Boss and the Armor of the Wolf is level 17.

Brutal1977
10-20-2013, 10:17 AM
Thanks buster I found the phone app. Not sure if there is one for the iPad...

There is also a PC app they developed. It's a bit limited in functionality, but most stuff works. Can google for LINE PC App or go here: http://line.naver.jp/en/

Erfel OP
10-21-2013, 06:32 AM
I'm enhancing my ravenlord's mantle+ (spirit wind). Where should i go farming?

I'm not a payer, so my gold is limited.

At first I was clearing epic kingdom of darkness (stage 1 and 2)... rocgod gave me roc feathers or shiny shards, both usefull for my armor... still each clearing requires me full health for one knight, or even more, depending on the elements.
Now I'm trying epic cascades, epic crossing and blazing tides.

I'm over 100 so exp is not needed (but still appreciated for healing)

Necromancers
10-21-2013, 07:32 AM
I'm enhancing my ravenlord's mantle+ (spirit wind). Where should i go farming?

I'm not a payer, so my gold is limited.

At first I was clearing epic kingdom of darkness (stage 1 and 2)... rocgod gave me roc feathers or shiny shards, both usefull for my armor... still each clearing requires me full health for one knight, or even more, depending on the elements.
Now I'm trying epic cascades, epic crossing and blazing tides.

I'm over 100 so exp is not needed (but still appreciated for healing)

You should try Sunken Carrack, quite easy stage, and boss drops both Typhoon Gems and Ghostly Hair, which are both very cost-efficient for your armor.

Erfel OP
10-21-2013, 07:40 AM
You should try Sunken Carrack, quite easy stage, and boss drops both Typhoon Gems and Ghostly Hair, which are both very cost-efficient for your armor.

I really didn't considerate it, but that's an interesting idea. The second question now is if crafting spectral captain's uniform could really be good.
I mean, that's 22 hours for 90 enhancement points. That's why i started to considerate another option, instead of kingdom of darkness. Why do you say it's more cost-efficient for me?

Cockatrice gives shiny shards as good drop, and steel ingots as bad drop (both usefull for me)... same for phoenix

Necromancers
10-21-2013, 07:45 AM
I really didn't considerate it, but that's an interesting idea. The second question now is if crafting spectral captain's uniform could really be good.
I mean, that's 22 hours for 90 enhancement points. That's why i started to considerate another option, instead of kingdom of darkness. Why do you say it's more cost-efficient for me?

Cockatrice gives shiny shards as good drop, and steel ingots as bad drop (both usefull for me)... same for phoenix

Spectral Captain is the cheapest armor that gives your armor 90 EP and Atlantean Avenger is the cheapest armor that gives your armor 24 EP. If you do not want to craft any Spectral Captains you can go Epic Cascades instead, and fuse some 50 EP armors instead from about level 60.

Silent follower
10-21-2013, 07:50 AM
Have a look on the armor enhancing calculator by Barbanium in the Fan developed resources thread, with it you can compare different alternatives. And based on that, I realized that even if I get only 20ep from Snakeskins, they are still the most efficient way of enhancing Ravenlords Mantle up to the fusion stone stage around lvl 55.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69081-Fan-Developed-Resources

SCU's are excellent when you are away from game like a day for offline reasons. Also consider Swamp Shaman Robes in some cases, but Roc Feather Robes or the later armors are not worth their cost/time compared to fusion stones.

Erfel OP
10-21-2013, 07:51 AM
That's true.

Thank you, you convinced me :D

Erfel OP
10-21-2013, 08:19 AM
Have a look on the armor enhancing calculator by Barbanium in the Fan developed resources thread, with it you can compare different alternatives. And based on that, I realized that even if I get only 20ep from Snakeskins, they are still the most efficient way of enhancing Ravenlords Mantle up to the fusion stone stage around lvl 55.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69081-Fan-Developed-Resources

SCU's are excellent when you are away from game like a day for offline reasons. Also consider Swamp Shaman Robes in some cases, but Roc Feather Robes or the later armors are not worth their cost/time compared to fusion stones.

Oh... i didn't see this. I get an error when trying to "use" rare armors, so i cannot compare snakeskin with atlantean. Still this is really great

Silent follower
10-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Oh... i didn't see this. I get an error when trying to "use" rare armors, so i cannot compare snakeskin with atlantean. Still this is really great

Download the calc on your pc/Mac and use it there. And it is enough if you select or compare 20ep @3000gold vs 24ep @6000 gold you will see that Snakeskins are actually cheaper than Atlantean armors.

Xaiadar
10-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Getting pretty excited, I'm only 3 kills away from my first boss+ armor! 6 hours to go until my friends refresh though. :D Kind of sucks, I got 5 epic energy off this last kill, but I can't even use it as I've got no friends available to help me!

I pretty much gave up trying to keep in the top 1000 in the arena. I'm getting stomped by much better armor on almost all my fights now, so I'm getting mostly 5xp per fight, which isn't keeping me at a good enough rank. I've been battling my friends for the easy 6xp per, but it takes up so much time and doesn't seem to move me up too high. I'm sitting at 1040 right now, and every time I get 5 energy to fight I'm up a little bit higher than I was, so it's not looking too hopeful. Oh well, everyone says the rewards aren't worth it anyway.

paintolar
10-21-2013, 05:22 PM
Why can't I make a new topic?

I wanted to post in the gud recruitment section, bug I can only reply to posts.

firefly333
10-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Why can't I make a new topic?

I wanted to post in the gud recruitment section, bug I can only reply to posts.

You have to have a certain amount of posts, which I dont know, but you for sure have to have more than 2 posts before you are allowed to start a topic. You will have to chat with us a bit it seems.

paintolar
10-21-2013, 05:39 PM
You have to have a certain amount of posts, which I dont know, but you for sure have to have more than 2 posts before you are allowed to start a topic. You will have to chat with us a bit it seems.

Thanks for the quick reply.... I understand trying tk stop spam, but its a stulid rule.

Oyster
10-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.... I understand trying tk stop spam, but its a stulid rule.

I think it's about 9 - 10 posts.

paintolar
10-21-2013, 05:44 PM
I think it's about 9 - 10 posts.

Cool... only like 5 more pointless posts to go then, thanks.

CaptWangus
10-21-2013, 05:50 PM
This is good information to know. I wonder why they didn't make it more obvious instead of the "you do not have permission to access this page" message.

You'd think they would spell it out for you and tell you how to get permission.

paintolar
10-21-2013, 05:59 PM
This is good information to know. I wonder why they didn't make it more obvious instead of the "you do not have permission to access this page" message.

You'd think they would spell it out for you and tell you how to get permission.

Ya.... its silly that to prevent automated spam, they have to promote manual spam.

Xaiadar
10-22-2013, 06:34 AM
I finally killed the level 43 boss last night! It was the first one I had to come back 1.5 hours later to finish off. Wonder if I can make it to the next tier?

deathexe
10-22-2013, 06:36 AM
I finally killed the level 43 boss last night! It was the first one I had to come back 1.5 hours later to finish off. Wonder if I can make it to the next tier?

If you needed more than 5 knights to beat level 43, you're probably not going to be able to beat level 51 unless you use a few gems.

firefly333
10-22-2013, 08:13 AM
Ya.... its silly that to prevent automated spam, they have to promote manual spam.

When I suggested chatting with us, I wasnt saying spam useless posts. Why not post and chat and enjoy the boards?

paintolar
10-22-2013, 08:43 AM
Yes, I know.... but I'm more of a lurker by nature and only come out when I've got something important to say. Heck, I only registered for an account so I could put a post in the guild recruitment forum.

Necromancers
10-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Are there any top 50 guilds on Android that do not require to spend gems, and if yes, how many guild war points would one in such a guild need to obtain in a 4-day war?

nmk329
10-22-2013, 05:48 PM
Are there any top 50 guilds on Android that do not require to spend gems, and if yes, how many guild war points would one in such a guild need to obtain in a 4-day war?

Guilds don't really put a requirement on how many gems you must spend, but I know that last war Death Knights wanted to win so bad they made their requirements 4k gems per player. Anything ranked 5-50 encourages gem spending, but doesn't force it. Rank 5-25 (My guild does this, and I can assume the others do) requires a certain amount of points per day of guild war, but does not force us to spend gems. My guild is more accepting (I think) in that we make exceptions for people with real life priorities as long as you try to get on when you can, and give warning ahead of time and detailed explanation of why you weren't able to get on.

gnolaum
10-22-2013, 06:14 PM

30/40k should get you into most of the top 3-10 guilds. This is possible without spending gems.

Necromancers
10-22-2013, 10:36 PM
30/40k should get you into most of the top 3-10 guilds. This is possible without spending gems.

Thanks for letting me know, but I was asking for guilds in the rank 25-50 range, mostly ^^

Starwulf
10-23-2013, 12:13 AM
Guilds don't really put a requirement on how many gems you must spend, but I know that last war Death Knights wanted to win so bad they made their requirements 4k gems per player.

lol...A guild seriously expected all of their members to shell out $500 just to win a war for an epic armor? That sounds...idiotic at best, and completely bat-crap insane and then some at worst.

busteroaf
10-23-2013, 12:54 AM
lol...A guild seriously expected all of their members to shell out $500 just to win a war for an epic armor? That sounds...idiotic at best, and completely bat-crap insane and then some at worst.

This is your first time with a game of this nature isn't it?

taylor1993
10-23-2013, 01:10 AM

Lol $500 is severely low balling it for the likes of rr and untouchables they can get into the the thousands individually. Personally, I spent 400 last war. I'm going for 600-700k points this war so that will run me about $500 maybe less. I don't think I'm entirely bat-**** crazy yet. :/

Starwulf
10-23-2013, 01:35 AM
This is your first time with a game of this nature isn't it?

Yes. I've never played any video game in my entire life(I'm 31, and have played since I was 4), where people freely shell out $500+ for a single 4 day war. I mean, I play D3, and I know some people have spent $1k-$5k, but that's for a fully buffed character that's at the top of the food chain. $500+ in this game for an epic armor that will be obsolete in 6 months or less is nuts

Lol $500 is severely low balling it for the likes of rr and untouchables they can get into the the thousands individually. Personally, I spent 400 last war. I'm going for 600-700k points this war so that will run me about $500 maybe less. I don't think I'm entirely bat-**** crazy yet. :/

Sorry man, and I really mean no offense, but in my view, yes, you are insane. I wouldn't even spend $5 on this game, or any other game for that matter, outside of the initial purchase price. I mean, I don't fault people who do want to spend SOME money so they can get further ahead, but $500+ for a single war....it literally truly boggles my mind. I'm seriously having trouble wrapping my head around the concept. $500 is two car payments, or hell, half to 2/3rds of a freaking mortgage payment. It's gas for 2-3 months, or food for a month. Or, better yet, since it's being spent on entertainment, It's the ability to go out and buy 10 games brand new, or buy 50 or so games from GoG or Steam or a similar site. It's a weeks worth of nights out with your significant other going to a restaurant and a movie.

Again, I'm not trying to be offensive, it's just from my perspective, I can't understand it at all. If anyone would like to give me their reasoning behind the logic(and that includes why you would bother when the armor is likely to be crap in 6 months, or not even around if the game shuts down before then), I'd be happy to read it so I can further my understanding.

busteroaf
10-23-2013, 03:37 AM
Yes. I've never played any video game in my entire life(I'm 31, and have played since I was 4), where people freely shell out $500+ for a single 4 day war. I mean, I play D3, and I know some people have spent $1k-$5k, but that's for a fully buffed character that's at the top of the food chain. $500+ in this game for an epic armor that will be obsolete in 6 months or less is nuts

Because D3 isn't releasing a new XPac that will make the top end stuff obsolete... nope. They aren't doing that at all. Hope that $1k-5k was worth it. They better sell now before they get rid of the auction house and they can't get any of it back.

Sorry man, and I really mean no offense, but in my view, yes, you are insane. I wouldn't even spend $5 on this game, or any other game for that matter, outside of the initial purchase price. I mean, I don't fault people who do want to spend SOME money so they can get further ahead, but $500+ for a single war....it literally truly boggles my mind. I'm seriously having trouble wrapping my head around the concept. $500 is two car payments, or hell, half to 2/3rds of a freaking mortgage payment. It's gas for 2-3 months, or food for a month. Or, better yet, since it's being spent on entertainment, It's the ability to go out and buy 10 games brand new, or buy 50 or so games from GoG or Steam or a similar site. It's a weeks worth of nights out with your significant other going to a restaurant and a movie.

Again, I'm not trying to be offensive, it's just from my perspective, I can't understand it at all. If anyone would like to give me their reasoning behind the logic(and that includes why you would bother when the armor is likely to be crap in 6 months, or not even around if the game shuts down before then), I'd be happy to read it so I can further my understanding.

The answer you seek is in another castle... er threads.

Same question/comment over and over. People who pay to win are insane/goofy/loony/rich/whatever... its all about what people consider enjoyment. Why does one person sky dive while someone prefers to sit in the park and play chess? Different strokes for different folks.

sawoo
10-23-2013, 11:31 PM
Because D3 isn't releasing a new XPac that will make the top end stuff obsolete... nope. They aren't doing that at all. Hope that $1k-5k was worth it. They better sell now before they get rid of the auction house and they can't get any of it back.

The answer you seek is in another castle... er threads.

Same question/comment over and over. People who pay to win are insane/goofy/loony/rich/whatever... its all about what people consider enjoyment. Why does one person sky dive while someone prefers to sit in the park and play chess? Different strokes for different folks.

What currency sir?

walterhwhite
10-24-2013, 12:22 AM
Does anyone know the best place for drops of fusion stones

Starwulf
10-24-2013, 12:49 AM
Does anyone know the best place for drops of fusion stones

You should be able to get plenty by farming Epic stage of Skeletons tombs for snakeskins(ie: killing two birds with one stone).

Boogery
10-24-2013, 07:44 AM
The new boss, Circe is Air/Earth. If I use Wraith which is Spirit/Earth, do I get a double advantage bonus since Air is weak against Earth AND Earth is weak against Spirit?

Lord Of The Infernal
10-24-2013, 08:07 AM
The new boss, Circe is Air/Earth. If I use Wraith which is Spirit/Earth, do I get a double advantage bonus since Air is weak against Earth AND Earth is weak against Spirit?

Yes 200% damage

lilpaladin
10-24-2013, 08:58 AM
Hey guys, in order to receive the epic boss rewards will I HAVE to have the normal versions in my inventory to receive the normal rewards or will having the + person suffice to receive both rewards?

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 09:36 AM
Hey guys, in order to receive the epic boss rewards will I HAVE to have the normal versions in my inventory to receive the normal rewards or will having the + person suffice to receive both rewards?

You can fuse away your non-plus no problem. You'll recieve both rewards. At least, that happened for all other events.
I fused Combustion with my Armor of the Wolf non-plus so I'm fine with it if I didn't lol.

By the way hi Eddie. One of your loyal Commanders here :L

Tampa
10-24-2013, 10:18 AM
I've been a member on Funzio forum since August 14th. I signed up on here for my guild in Knights and Dragons on Android. I can't post new threads and can't recruit for my guild still. At what end am I able to do these things? I'm always on Funzio.com for announcements and to help my guildies with their questions but I've never posted any replies or anything on here until now.
I'd appreciate any help I can get with this. Thanks in advance.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/tampaaa/WaroftheDamned1015-1.jpg (http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/tampaaa/media/WaroftheDamned1015-1.jpg.html)

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 10:21 AM
I've been a member on Funzio forum since August 14th. I signed up on here for my guild in Knights and Dragons on Android. I can't post new threads and can't recruit for my guild still. At what end am I able to do these things? I'm always on Funzio.com for announcements and to help my guildies with their questions but I've never posted any replies or anything on here until now.
I'd appreciate any help I can get with this. Thanks in advance.

You need to have at least 10-15 posts to make your own threads. Until then, you can use the threads made specifically for general guild recruitment, going to

-[Guild Recruitment Android] One post per thread - October 2013, or
-[Guild Recruitment iOS] One post per thread - October 2013

Tampa
10-24-2013, 10:31 AM
What about being able to change my profile picture and use a signature? I'm not seeing how to do either of those things either. :o

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 10:34 AM
What about being able to change my profile picture and use a signature? I'm not seeing how to do either of those things either. :o

Signature: http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature
Avatar: http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar

Tampa
10-24-2013, 10:38 AM
I'll make myself seen a little more around here from now on. I didn't realize there was a posting minimum and all that jazz on here.. lol
Thanks Necro!

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 10:39 AM
I'll make myself seen a little more around here from now on. I didn't realize there was a posting minimum and all that jazz on here.. lol
Thanks Necro!

No problem, glad I could help ^^

Tampa
10-24-2013, 10:48 AM
No problem, glad I could help ^^

Is there a way for me to "+1" your posts or to like them? So that you get credit??

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 10:52 AM
Is there a way for me to "+1" your posts or to like them? So that you get credit??

Not really haha. It's not necessary anyway, I'm just happy to help ^^;

Tampa
10-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Not really haha. It's not necessary anyway, I'm just happy to help ^^;

It seems my signature keeps coming up as a link.. do you happen to know what type of link it wants?

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 10:58 AM
It seems my signature keeps coming up as a link.. do you happen to know what type of link it wants?
You have to put and around the link.
So for example, http://i40.tinypic.com/2n16nep.png without spaces:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2n16nep.png

Sorry for the weird pic, I had nothing better in my files XD

Tampa
10-24-2013, 11:07 AM
You have to put and around the link.
So for example, http://i40.tinypic.com/2n16nep.png without spaces:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2n16nep.png

Sorry for the weird pic, I had nothing better in my files XD

lol no worries bro. This is my test run. The preview keeps coming up as showing the link and not a picture.

daigiabin
10-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Where can i find it? :confused: sry my bad english

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Where can i find it? :confused: sry my bad english

For now it's fusion-only. They're probably gonna add it to Dark Prince's Chest or a new chest later.

Necromancers
10-24-2013, 11:15 AM
lol no worries bro. This is my test run. The preview keeps coming up as showing the link and not a picture.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/tampaaa/WaroftheDamned1015-1.jpg
It seems to work for me.

Again, it's just the link with on one side and of the other.
(...)http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/tampaaa/WaroftheDamned1015-1.jpg(...)
Just remove the (...)'s and you should be aight.