PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25

StMichael
09-26-2013, 04:38 AM
And to craft the second armor you need another 50 materials, which means beating the epic boss upto level 43 if you don't want to waste a lot of gems at the Summoning Stone...

And the Epic Boss will never come back again, yes?

deathexe
09-26-2013, 04:48 AM
And the Epic Boss will never come back again, yes?

Either than the summoning stone, you'll have no way to ever fight an old epic boss. If you haven't been around for that epic boss, then you're out of luck.

thedehr
09-26-2013, 04:51 AM
So two weeks ago I finally got close to 43 and spent a few gems to summon the boss so I could craft the boss+. Last week I was able to get to 43 sans any gems.

My problem is that due to the week long quest I'm now way behind on leveling my spirit+ and haven't even crafted the non plus version of the fire armor, let alone level it and craft the plus version and level that as well.

Seeing as how my play time is limited, did I screw up in not skipping the quest to level my shiney new boss+ armors, or do you guys think that the beast chests will give out enough good rewards to make up for it?

P.S. I'm running with 3 armor crafter's, would it be a good move to spend the gems and make a fourth, given my limited play time?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

StMichael
09-26-2013, 04:54 AM
Either than the summoning stone, you'll have no way to ever fight an old epic boss. If you haven't been around for that epic boss, then you're out of luck.

Understand. Thank you so much!

Heinrich Sim
09-26-2013, 05:04 AM
Help me please... Issues are a few questions behind.

deathexe
09-26-2013, 05:21 AM
So two weeks ago I finally got close to 43 and spent a few gems to summon the boss so I could craft the boss+. Last week I was able to get to 43 sans any gems.

My problem is that due to the week long quest I'm now way behind on leveling my spirit+ and haven't even crafted the non plus version of the fire armor, let alone level it and craft the plus version and level that as well.

Seeing as how my play time is limited, did I screw up in not skipping the quest to level my shiney new boss+ armors, or do you guys think that the beast chests will give out enough good rewards to make up for it?

P.S. I'm running with 3 armor crafter's, would it be a good move to spend the gems and make a fourth, given my limited play time?

You get beast keys from both the crafting epic boss event, and the limited time quest. The only difference is that you get more keys from the limited time quest. If you can manage to finish the limited time quest and get those 11 keys instead of getting 5 keys from the wood boss event by crafting the + version, it's still not too bad. I'd say that the limited one quest takes priority, and even for the epic boss event, you'll still be able to at least get some keys from crafting the normal versions.

Silent follower
09-26-2013, 05:25 AM
Well duhh, I posted that before the epic boss was even out. It just said excluding beringar and it made me curious. Why is it excluded though? Its only a 2 gem difference so why bother not making it 10?

My guess is that the Current Boss summoning cost is differently made from the old boss summoning costs, and they wanted just to do one change, the old bosses. Also many more might want this tough new boss than the older ones, thus why not let it cost a little bit more...

deathexe
09-26-2013, 05:39 AM
Here's the problem, I'm running on an IPhone 4 and only have 6 apps which are knights and dragons, clash of clans, mctube, plant versus zombies 2, screen motion, Gunner Z and Facebook just these. And my knights and dragons lags extremely bad like everytime I move the screen to tap/collect gold, it takes forever to collect them anyways, whatever I do in knights an dragons, from collecting gold to selecting friends it lags from 20 seconds to 1 min by the way my version of knights and dragons is 1.5.1 which is the latest. HELP NEEDED

I'm not sure how to help you, but it could possibly be device related, or as mentioned before, a weak connection.

Jprich77
09-26-2013, 06:41 AM
I need some good Air/Fire armor.
Suggestions on which one and how to get it?

Flame Storm Finery seems a little on the weak side. =(

Thank you!

The Pale Rider
09-26-2013, 06:52 AM

The banner says you have until October 9th to craft the plus versions. No hurry. Finish the quest first and then start leveling for the plus boss armors.

StMichael
09-26-2013, 06:52 AM
I am curious also regarding how important the Defence is to the amount of damage taken.

For example, I may have a strong armour that gives 800 defence but has elements weak against the opponent. On the other hand, I have another weak armour that gives 400 defence but has no weak elements. Which makes better sense for me to arm, in this case?

Sarn
09-26-2013, 07:14 AM

As far as I am aware you don't need to lvl the plus versions, you just need to craft them. For the last beat quest you didn't have to, all you needed was for them to be in your possession.

PainTenshi
09-26-2013, 07:30 AM
Hi guys, every time I open knights & dragons app , my screen will freeze for 20 seconds.
It happen without fail every single time! Does it means my phone is too slow?

EljayK
09-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Mine does this before the news pops up. Maybe it's just waiting for the news banner? So long as it doesn't stay frozen, it may be any one of normal problems; slow phone, slow connection, etc.

EljayK
09-26-2013, 08:15 AM
I need some good Air/Fire armor.
Suggestions on which one and how to get it?

Flame Storm Finery seems a little on the weak side. =(

Thank you!

There are no story line armors of this combination. Barbarian Raiding Gear has been confirmed as fusable, but you don't want to be worrying about fusing armors until you've gotten your big4 maxed, and probably after bigger 4.

The Pale Rider
09-26-2013, 08:20 AM
As far as I am aware you don't need to lvl the plus versions, you just need to craft them. For the last beat quest you didn't have to, all you needed was for them to be in your possession.

Confirmed -- you only need to craft them. And don't start crafting until you've got the regular to 35. That mistake cost me 110 gems to rectify yesterday.

Chalamala
09-26-2013, 10:21 AM
Are we due to get a Epic Armor announcement tonight? Maybe an Epic Chest offer?

Jprich77
09-26-2013, 10:28 AM
There are no story line armors of this combination. Barbarian Raiding Gear has been confirmed as fusable, but you don't want to be worrying about fusing armors until you've gotten your big4 maxed, and probably after bigger 4.

My fault. Should have listed what I already have.

Big Four = 50
SG+ = 70
Clayplate = 70
Moontide = 67
Dark Prince+ = 30

anything else is under 30

I saw the Barbarian's on the wiki. Stats seemed ok.
Is the combustion fusable?
Ive got a lvl 35 scorchstone aegis I can waste.

Astartes
09-26-2013, 11:26 AM
No plan for an upgrade that can resolve game crashes?
Since last clan war the game stop responding to touch input every few minuts, i must restart it 3-4 before it restart taking input. i reistall the game over 10 times but nothing change, the android popup "knight & dragon do not respond" continue to popup.
I report it over 50 times but see no fix for it.

When it freeze furing arena combat the match go to end but since i cant collect reward i lose all point get, sometimes after 7 victory.

Isn't there a technical support????

Starbuck*
09-26-2013, 12:24 PM
I apologize if this has been asked and answered many times....I've checked faqs and contacted forum support. No response.

I want to post a new thread under Guild Recruitment instead of using the iOS thread since things get lost there (and I've already posted there recently). Every time I try to create a new thread, I get a message saying I don't have the right permissions or my account has not been activated.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do differently?

Tianna
09-26-2013, 12:42 PM
I apologize if this has been asked and answered many times....I've checked faqs and contacted forum support. No response.

I want to post a new thread under Guild Recruitment instead of using the iOS thread since things get lost there (and I've already posted there recently). Every time I try to create a new thread, I get a message saying I don't have the right permissions or my account has not been activated.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do differently?

You need to post 10+ times to be able to start a new thread. For me it seemed like it was about 15 posts, but it may have been just lag on their system.

lilpaladin
09-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Hey guys did you find the Caballero Desert faster or Misty Marsh faster for hydra farming?

Tildor
09-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Hey guys did you find the Caballero Desert faster or Misty Marsh faster for hydra farming?

I found the first stage of the Kingdom of Darkness the fastest.

lilpaladin
09-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Oh **** that's so smart. I'll try that now!

Vincio
09-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Misty marsh normal worked great for me. But it also depends from the armors you have.

flchamberlain
09-26-2013, 01:21 PM

This may be what Tildor meant, but I found that repeatedly killing the first boss on Kingdom of Darkness epic worked best for me. The rate of "failing" to get roots and having to settle for 3 hydra scales is very high there--just don't waste hitpoints continuing past that point in epic.

nezoic
09-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Since i cant post new threads for who knows how many more posts I guess I'll ask here.

Has anyone else experience "Application Failure Detected" errors trying to launch the game since todays patch? Running on Galaxy S2. I've tried a full reinstall / uninstall, clear cache, cleared data, etc. no go.

nezoic
09-26-2013, 02:48 PM
Since i cant post new threads for who knows how many more posts I guess I'll ask here.

Has anyone else experience "Application Failure Detected" errors trying to launch the game since todays patch? Running on Galaxy S2. I've tried a full reinstall / uninstall, clear cache, cleared data, etc. no go.

10th post is a charm?

Tildor
09-26-2013, 03:44 PM
This may be what Tildor meant, but I found that repeatedly killing the first boss on Kingdom of Darkness epic worked best for me. The rate of "failing" to get roots and having to settle for 3 hydra scales is very high there--just don't waste hitpoints continuing past that point in epic.

I did, thanks for the clarification hehe, i must be sleepy. :)

StMichael
09-26-2013, 06:00 PM
I am curious also regarding how important the Defence is to the amount of damage taken.

For example, I may have a strong armour that gives 800 defence but has elements weak against the opponent. On the other hand, I have another weak armour that gives 400 defence but has no weak elements. Which makes better sense for me to arm, in this case?

Nobody able to give any advice on this?

tylerbass92
09-26-2013, 07:11 PM
I thought I heard someone say that the latest update prevented getting epics anymore through fusion.
Any confirmation to this? or should I not be worried that i'm about to fuse 2 legendry's.
Thanks!

Desoto
09-26-2013, 09:01 PM
I was crafting some armor last night and decided to start on my scorchstone aegis, 2 hours later when the other two armors finished and I went to get 2 more going, another scorchstone (and my 50 burning horns) automatically started crafting itself. I've sent a support ticket but I've read the thread on how quickly help will arrive, and my guess they will likely do nothing anyways, I'd really hate to lose my work on this event.
The question is, if in the 2 hours between craft 1 and 2 finish, if I happen to level it to 35, will the second craft become + or does it have to start after you can + the armor?

Heinrich Sim
09-26-2013, 10:25 PM
What about the fact that I can't find the guild wars icon and I can't enter te arena? This is what they said when I try to enter the arena: 'we are having problems connecting to the serve please try a few moments later' why I that?

Brutal1977
09-26-2013, 10:28 PM
I thought I heard someone say that the latest update prevented getting epics anymore through fusion.
Any confirmation to this? or should I not be worried that i'm about to fuse 2 legendry's.
Thanks!

You heard right, epics haven't been fusable for a while now.

The question is, if in the 2 hours between craft 1 and 2 finish, if I happen to level it to 35, will the second craft become + or does it have to start after you can + the armor?

Plus version has to be unlocked before you start crafting it. If you level the first to 35, the second will still be the regular version. :(

Brutal1977
09-26-2013, 10:31 PM
What about the fact that I can't find the guild wars icon and I can't enter te arena? This is what they said when I try to enter the arena: 'we are having problems connecting to the serve please try a few moments later' why I that?

If restarting the game doesn't work, try either rebooting your device or force closing the app. I've had to do that more than once to get the game to behave.

Heinrich Sim
09-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Tried ten tens of times and it still doesn't work.

Brutal1977
09-26-2013, 10:45 PM
Tried ten tens of times and it still doesn't work.

I'm not sure then, did you miss an update of the app itself perhaps?

shin
09-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Probably a question that people already asked many times, but I would like to verify something. Since Epics cannot be fused anymore, it means that other than GW, Epics are only obtainable through DPC or LE Chests. I have 2 questions regarding this.

1) Does this apply to the + versions of Epics as well?
2) Does this apply to all Epic Armors or just a couple of them? Because I have read in the forum somewhere that some Epic Armors aren't available through chests.

Heinrich Sim
09-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Nope my version is 1.5.1 and it's the lastest version for my iphone

deathexe
09-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Probably a question that people already asked many times, but I would like to verify something. Since Epics cannot be fused anymore, it means that other than GW, Epics are only obtainable through DPC or LE Chests. I have 2 questions regarding this.

1) Does this apply to the + versions of Epics as well?
2) Does this apply to all Epic Armors or just a couple of them? Because I have read in the forum somewhere that some Epic Armors aren't available through chests.

1) All + versions of non craftable armor, whether epic or legendary or whatnot, cannot be fused, only gotten as a reward from guild wars or through chests.

2) no one has fused epics recently, so we won't know whether epics are fusable or not after the most recent update where old boss armors are now fusable. Some epic armors seem to be limited edition though, like the Cloudrange and forgestone.

shin
09-27-2013, 01:47 AM
1) All + versions of non craftable armor, whether epic or legendary or whatnot, cannot be fused, only gotten as a reward from guild wars or through chests.

2) no one has fused epics recently, so we won't know whether epics are fusable or not after the most recent update where old boss armors are now fusable. Some epic armors seem to be limited edition though, like the Cloudrange and forgestone.

Ohh, thanks for your answer. Other than Cloudrange and Forgestone, does anyone knows which epic armors are limited edition? Trying to compile a list of armors that I want to keep if I manage to get them through chests but I don't want to level an armor to level 70 before finding out that there is a better armor for that elemental combination.

busteroaf
09-27-2013, 01:54 AM
Ohh, thanks for your answer. Other than Cloudrange and Forgestone, does anyone knows which epic armors are limited edition? Trying to compile a list of armors that I want to keep if I manage to get them through chests but I don't want to level an armor to level 70 before finding out that there is a better armor for that elemental combination.

Those are the only two that are currently not available in chests, aka limited edition, as a result of being Guild War prizes.

Starwulf
09-27-2013, 02:07 PM
So, a few questions for the forum

A: When you do duel people on your friends list, do they get higher HP? Because I have witnessed, for at least the last week(this is when I first noticed it), that a level 26 and a level 32, have over 450 HP. Even your primary character shouldn't have that much health at such a low level. Both of them keep their primary guy as the last one in line, both wearing a fire-type armor(dual element), so my Storm Sorc+1 hits it for 450ish damage, and it always takes two hits to kill. What in the world is going on?

B: Has anyone else had any trouble with these forums, for whatever reason, auto-banning your IP? I'm starting to get highly irritated as every other day I try to come to these forums and I get the message "Your IP has been banned by the administrator. If you'd like to contact, blah blah". It's insane. I got that message the very first time I ever came to these forums, with no prior relationship with GREE and any of their other games. I don't have a rotating IP(or at least, I'm not aware of such a fact), so I"m not sure what's causing it, I Just now it's driving me bonkers, I'm tired of having to file reports, then waiting 12-24 hours before I can come here again. They don't even let you READ the forums when your "IP is banned".

I had another, but I've forgotten what it was now, lol. I'm sure I"ll remember it later and ask then, assuming I haven't been banned for absolutely nothing.

Biskmatar
09-27-2013, 02:08 PM
As a guild sentinel, I'm curious as to why it says I'm no longer protecting my members when I haven't been defeated in combat. They only fought me 6 times and each of them I succeeded in repelling their attack, so why the protection drop?

Spongie
09-27-2013, 03:00 PM
As a guild sentinel, I'm curious as to why it says I'm no longer protecting my members when I haven't been defeated in combat. They only fought me 6 times and each of them I succeeded in repelling their attack, so why the protection drop?

after 6 times you are defeated anyways.. doesn't mater if they kill you or not

Biskmatar
09-27-2013, 03:15 PM
Ahh okay. Thanks for the answer Spongie :)

NinjaMaster
09-28-2013, 02:49 AM
Hi all,
Just tried getting on knights and dragons and it's asking me to ensure that the time and date is set properly??
What's the solution to this pleae, I am on an ipad

April30
09-28-2013, 03:34 AM
Can anyone explain MVP?

We had a guild task to craft 500 armours, I did well over half these, but the MVP went to someone who had only crafted 80. Doesn't make any sense.

Nec772
09-28-2013, 06:49 AM
Hi all,
Just tried getting on knights and dragons and it's asking me to ensure that the time and date is set properly??
What's the solution to this pleae, I am on an ipad

Try restarting your device a few times it usualy fixes it on my android device.

Siris
09-28-2013, 06:51 AM
well, i have 2 qieck questions:
1st: anyone knows recipe for brawler's armor?
2nd: can someone post link to thread where people can post ideas about game? i have one idea :D

deathexe
09-28-2013, 07:05 AM
well, i have 2 qieck questions:
1st: anyone knows recipe for brawler's armor?
2nd: can someone post link to thread where people can post ideas about game? i have one idea :D

Fuse together any earth armor and spirit armor. Though brawler's armor is a horrible armor that is never worth using in anyway either then to enhance another armor

There isn't really a thread like that at the moment. What would your idea be?

Siris
09-28-2013, 07:23 AM
really want to know what kind of idea it is?
well, for me, it's a little unfair that i can't get for expample armor of phyrus.
so... i simply want to add a new place on the map.
place where you'll be able to summon past epic bosses, but which you haven't fought before.
classic restrictions for unlocking: beating dark prince. that'l prevent most iap-ers form getting best armors in no-time.
also, it won't be for free. about 100k gold and energy for this would be ok. or it may cost some gems, but anyone prefer gold.
well, tell me, what do you think about that?:)

deathexe
09-28-2013, 08:16 AM
really want to know what kind of idea it is?
well, for me, it's a little unfair that i can't get for expample armor of phyrus.
so... i simply want to add a new place on the map.
place where you'll be able to summon past epic bosses, but which you haven't fought before.
classic restrictions for unlocking: beating dark prince. that'l prevent most iap-ers form getting best armors in no-time.
also, it won't be for free. about 100k gold and energy for this would be ok. or it may cost some gems, but anyone prefer gold.
well, tell me, what do you think about that?:)

I would say that considering how previous boss armors are now fusable, and that Gree would probably keep up with this trend, this addition wouldn't particularly be needed.

Also, how much gold or gems would it require to summon the boss? And how many materials would it drop?

I wouldn't exactly consider it unfair that you didn't get the armor of phyrus. It's supposed to be a limited time boss that gives a limited edition armor after all.

NinjaMaster
09-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Try restarting your device a few times it usualy fixes it on my android device.

Cheers, solved the issue.thanks

Florins
09-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Why did our sentinal stop protecting in guild war even though he wasn't beaten? He was only attacked 2 times and then the message 'xxx Guild Sentinal is no longer protecting!'.

So how can you get rid of the sentinal without beating him?

Daenerys
09-28-2013, 01:11 PM
Why did our sentinal stop protecting in guild war even though he wasn't beaten? He was only attacked 2 times and then the message 'xxx Guild Sentinal is no longer protecting!'.

I was told 5 failed attacks, or 2 failed power attacks, takes away the sentinel's protection, regardless if he is beaten or not.

Starbuck*
09-28-2013, 08:34 PM

Six failed regular (one energy segment) attacks will take down the sentinel. Not sure about power attacks.

Siris
09-29-2013, 02:14 AM
I would say that considering how previous boss armors are now fusable, and that Gree would probably keep up with this trend, this addition wouldn't particularly be needed.

Also, how much gold or gems would it require to summon the boss? And how many materials would it drop?

I wouldn't exactly consider it unfair that you didn't get the armor of phyrus. It's supposed to be a limited time boss that gives a limited edition armor after all.
i already told, it would cost 100k gold for summoning... or about 50 gems.
and i forgot about how much materials it would drop... well... 1 piece of material would be fair enough. I think.
about recipes for boss armors: if it is really true, then give me recipe for any epic boss armor (exept steam wizard robes, monstrous garb, brawler's armor and any other armors till 8ght epic boss, i know they're fuseable)
and i really thing it is unfair, 'couse no matter how hard i'l try, i'l never be able to get those, and that's actually pissing me off a little...

deathexe
09-29-2013, 02:28 AM
i already told, it would cost 100k gold for summoning... or about 50 gems.
and i forgot about how much materials it would drop... well... 1 piece of material would be fair enough. I think.
about recipes for boss armors: if it is really true, then give me recipe for any epic boss armor (exept steam wizard robes, monstrous garb, brawler's armor and any other armors till 8ght epic boss, i know they're fuseable)
and i really thing it is unfair, 'couse no matter how hard i'l try, i'l never be able to get those, and that's actually pissing me off a little...

Having it cost gold wouls basically mean that players would no longer need to fight the epic boss then right? If I'm a mid level player, who's already completed the dark prince castle (it's not that difficult), I would be able to get plus versions of epic boss armors like armor of eurus, assassin's shroud and whatnot just by saving my gold for awhile. If it cost gold, who would pay 50 gems just to have 1 material? That would cost 2.5k gems just to craft the armor. How does that make sense?

If you've been reading the forums, armors like wanderer's shroud, jackalope chaingarb and other epid boss armors, have been fused. I've seen it for myself. It's just a matter of time before more epid boss armors are made fusable. Also, if you've played knights and dragons, I would have though that you would know that there would be no fixed 'recipe' to fuse armors, you just need to get the elements you fuse with right.

littledreamweaver8
09-29-2013, 10:22 AM
I have made 4 purchases in the last 5 days that was not delivered to my K&D game. They as of this moment owe me 315 Gems. The purchase goes through, I get my receipt from Google wallet confirming that Gree/Funzio got their money. But I still have not gotten my Gems
Has anyone else had to deal with this problem if so how was it solved or was it. I have sent them many messages in the last 6 days. I need help with this. Sam aka. littledreamweaver8 . Thank you

shimronfio
09-29-2013, 10:34 AM
is there guilds for android only and guilds for IOS?

Nec772
09-29-2013, 10:40 AM
is there guilds for android only and guilds for IOS?

Yes Androing and iOS are seperated and they don't mix.

Maxxus
09-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Holy soccer hijack batman

Siris
09-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Having it cost gold wouls basically mean that players would no longer need to fight the epic boss then right? If I'm a mid level player, who's already completed the dark prince castle (it's not that difficult), I would be able to get plus versions of epic boss armors like armor of eurus, assassin's shroud and whatnot just by saving my gold for awhile. If it cost gold, who would pay 50 gems just to have 1 material? That would cost 2.5k gems just to craft the armor. How does that make sense?

If you've been reading the forums, armors like wanderer's shroud, jackalope chaingarb and other epid boss armors, have been fused. I've seen it for myself. It's just a matter of time before more epid boss armors are made fusable. Also, if you've played knights and dragons, I would have though that you would know that there would be no fixed 'recipe' to fuse armors, you just need to get the elements you fuse with right.
ok, i overdid with gems, about 20 would be ok. also, it would be secound chance to get these armor, so don't complain.
no fixed recipe, you say... strange. i've fused two one gold star armors and i got armor of the same rarity... well, i think that proves it.i hope they'll add armors of ancient dragons as fusable.(PS: about that fusion... i've tried it 3 times, once with 1lvl armors, 5lvl and 10lvl. every time it resulted in himera corp uniform)
and i'm not reading many forums. actually, that's first forum about k&d i've visited. of course i've searched wiki for recipes... that's how i know about brawler's armor:D
i think i'l stop complaining about it anymore.
oh and... what armor you've used to beat dark prince? i'm just curious :)

Siris
09-30-2013, 09:55 AM
i've searched some other forums, aand... monk's vastement and steam wizard's robes resulted in wanderer's shroud... funny XD
i through that i'l never be able to get those armors... what a relief... thanks a lot!

gnolaum
09-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Does anyone have final stats of the Beastmaster armor?

It starts at 572/572; I levelled it once and it when to 582/582, so with 10*98=980 extra points that would make it 1552/1552 total stat points, or 3104 combined.

Is my math right?

ZERO_07
09-30-2013, 03:43 PM
I have made 4 purchases in the last 5 days that was not delivered to my K&D game. They as of this moment owe me 315 Gems. The purchase goes through, I get my receipt from Google wallet confirming that Gree/Funzio got their money. But I still have not gotten my Gems
Has anyone else had to deal with this problem if so how was it solved or was it. I have sent them many messages in the last 6 days. I need help with this. Sam aka. littledreamweaver8 . Thank you
Same has happened to me since GW, I bought the 800 Gem Package and Google Play said the Purchase was Successful, and sent me a receipt to my email, but the game said Transaction Cancelled and did not gave me anything, I sent Gree a ticket and they responded and corrected within 24 hours.

On the 27th I bought a 7.99 package (small amount to test) and wouldn't you know it, the SAME thing happened, I sent a ticket and they have yet to get back to me.

And again today I just bought a $9.99 package, and again the same thing happened. It looks like Gree is just resorting to straight up stealing from people instead of scamming them, all time low...

zaunfink
09-30-2013, 03:47 PM
@gnolaum
Armor-Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&type=view)
For future Reference ;)

And yes, you are correct.

dragonx254
09-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Does anyone else find it slow to access the friend's list?
Whenever I get a friend request, I hit the "My Friends", and then I have to wait about 10-20 seconds before I can do anything.

And then if I hit accept to the friend request, I can't hit the "Okay" for another 10-20 seconds (but ignore is instant)

Brutal1977
09-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Does anyone else find it slow to access the friend's list?
Whenever I get a friend request, I hit the "My Friends", and then I have to wait about 10-20 seconds before I can do anything.

Yep, it's worse the more friends you have. I have about the same lag as you with 126/129 friends. Before tabbed friends showed up on battle selection screens, most of us had a 10-20 second lag on every single battle. I'm hoping gree knows they still have a lag problem.

reesebutton
09-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Q: What is the rate of knight's health regeneration?

Q: Big four plus armors are AA, CA, LF, HH. What's the bigger four?

Unresolved
09-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Q: What is the rate of knight's health regeneration?

Q: Big four plus armors are AA, CA, LF, HH. What's the bigger four?

3 HP/minute outside of battle.

Bigger 4 = Swamp Shaman, Infernal Lord, Dark Prince, and Rocfeather Robes. I'd just ignore the last one.

thedehr
09-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Can anyone explain MVP?

We had a guild task to craft 500 armours, I did well over half these, but the MVP went to someone who had only crafted 80. Doesn't make any sense.

This happens to me all the time. It appears that the announcement just point blank doesn't work. However, if you count your MVP achievements before and after, I think you'll find that it credits the MVP award correctly, it just announces it wrong.

Brutal1977
09-30-2013, 09:31 PM
This happens to me all the time. It appears that the announcement just point blank doesn't work. However, if you count your MVP achievements before and after, I think you'll find that it credits the MVP award correctly, it just announces it wrong.

I agree with this explanation as I've also seen this happen. I correctly get the MVP medal, though it was announced as going to some random guild member. I believe I saw gree acknowledge the problem in another thread. I'd expect a fix next major update.

Lord Of The Infernal
09-30-2013, 09:38 PM
http://s22.postimg.org/exjs16anh/Screenshot_2013_10_01_12_35_04.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/exjs16anh/)
Some serious mind blowing question !

I had a wicked wraith none+ going to Maxed, and now i am at epic boss level 41 2 more to go for + version so my plan is to get this bear +
But yesterday night i got a wicked wraith + from chest!! so now i am very confused, would i level up WW+ too?
My Armors set up is 1 Dark prince 2x Infernal 1 SS Maxed

Starwulf
10-01-2013, 01:13 AM
So, no-one answered this before, not sure if it got missed or skipped, but I figure it warrants asking again:

When you go to your friends list to duel them, do they get extra health? I have three people on my list, a 26, a 32, and a 39 respectively. All three of them, I have witnessed their main person absorbing 500+ damage and surviving it.. I know for a fact that not even your primary character has that much health at those levels, so what in the world is going on?!? It's driving me nuts, seeing it day in and day out. It's not a random occurrence, it happens every night that I go through my friends list and duel them.

tonedge
10-01-2013, 09:01 AM
I bought gems 4 days ago and didn't get them so I sent free a ticket 3 days ago and still have no reply, it's really unfair now so what do I do? :/

Eunuchorn
10-01-2013, 09:20 AM
I bought gems 4 days ago and didn't get them so I sent free a ticket 3 days ago and still have no reply, it's really unfair now so what do I do? :/

Send a new ticket every day until you hear back. Don't bother sending tickets on fri/sat/sun

Meepo
10-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Does anyone remember what the highest stat armor was before aegis of the dragon was released? Also, when was that one released?

EljayK
10-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Does anyone remember what the highest stat armor was before aegis of the dragon was released? Also, when was that one released?

Aegis was released quite some time ago. I think it was before Jian, so my educated guess would be somewhere along the timeline of Blackfrost Raiment+ or Sky Guardian+. When Aegis came out it was leaps and bounds ahead of what was around it.

ToddWY
10-01-2013, 01:26 PM
So, no-one answered this before, not sure if it got missed or skipped, but I figure it warrants asking again:

When you go to your friends list to duel them, do they get extra health? I have three people on my list, a 26, a 32, and a 39 respectively. All three of them, I have witnessed their main person absorbing 500+ damage and surviving it.. I know for a fact that not even your primary character has that much health at those levels, so what in the world is going on?!? It's driving me nuts, seeing it day in and day out. It's not a random occurrence, it happens every night that I go through my friends list and duel them.

They aren't supposed to have higher health. You can check their actual health before the fight if you try to hire them for a battle. Then fight them and record the exact amounts you hit each time.

Djarni
10-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Six failed regular (one energy segment) attacks will take down the sentinel. Not sure about power attacks.

Actually, it takes only four failed regular attacks to defeat an opposing GS. Which is one full power of 100% as each regular attack uses 25% of your energy. I too do not have specific knowledge of power attacks, other than I know one failed power attack is not enough.

The Pale Rider
10-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Actually, it takes only four failed regular attacks to defeat an opposing GS. Which is one full power of 100% as each regular attack uses 25% of your energy. I too do not have specific knowledge of power attacks, other than I know one failed power attack is not enough.
Always been six failed attacks when we do it: 50, 45, 40, 35, 30, 25 = DEAD. Yep that's six.
I understand, although I don't usually do it, that two failed power attacks also kill - But that's 8 energy.

EljayK
10-01-2013, 02:22 PM
They aren't supposed to have higher health. You can check their actual health before the fight if you try to hire them for a battle. Then fight them and record the exact amounts you hit each time.

This isn't true. I fought a level 23 today and did 604 damage and it lived.

My assumption is that the health of all your friends is matched up to level 100 levels. If not all of their extra knights, at least the main knight. That would be 607 health.

Synovia
10-01-2013, 02:23 PM
3 HP/minute outside of battle.

Bigger 4 = Swamp Shaman, Infernal Lord, Dark Prince, and Rocfeather Robes. I'd just ignore the last one.

Frankly, I'd ignore them all (and I say this as someone who has a maxed infernal+, Roc+ and swamp+). Fusing Infernal and Roc has a good chance of getting you Combustion or Guardians Battlegear. Fusing Infernal and Spectral Captain can get you Clayplate, or Guardians. Both can also get you crap.

Still all three of those armors are significantly stronger than the Bigger4+, and will actually take less EP and gold to max (because you don't have to level the non-plus version)

Unresolved
10-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Frankly, I'd ignore them all (and I say this as someone who has a maxed infernal+, Roc+ and swamp+). Fusing Infernal and Roc has a good chance of getting you Combustion or Guardians Battlegear. Fusing Infernal and Spectral Captain can get you Clayplate, or Guardians. Both can also get you crap.

Still all three of those armors are significantly stronger than the Bigger4+, and will actually take less EP and gold to max (because you don't have to level the non-plus version)

With how many fusion combinations there are available now, I would not rely on fusion for your first legendary armor. You're more likely to get some crap like Flamehunter than what you actually want.

Synovia
10-01-2013, 08:29 PM
With how many fusion combinations there are available now, I would not rely on fusion for your first legendary armor. You're more likely to get some crap like Flamehunter than what you actually want.

Clayplate, Combustion, and Guardian's Battlegear aren't Epics. They're Legendaries, and really friggen easy to fuse. There's very few Air/Fire combinations, so Combustion pops up a lot.

They're easy enough that the Bigger4 are a waste of time.

Fusion seems to have a range of +/- 1 star about 90% of the time, with a preference for going higher. Two 3 stars will generally get you a 4 star most of the time... very rarely do you get a 2 star, but it happens. Ocasionally people were getting Epics, but that was before the nerf.

If you fuse Infernal Lord with Roc Feather 2 or 3 times, you'll end up with Guardian or Combustion. Its pretty easy (and I have done it)

Unresolved
10-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Clayplate, Combustion, and Guardian's Battlegear aren't Epics. They're Legendaries, and really friggen easy to fuse. There's very few Air/Fire combinations, so Combustion pops up a lot.

They're easy enough that the Bigger4 are a waste of time.

Since they've expanded the selection to all older boss armors, there's a lot more combinations now. I haven't taken a look at all the older armors yet, but there are more mono's that are fusable now. It just dilutes the combination list a lot.

XAssault
10-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Hey um guys is there a problem with my k&d? For some reason the beast key redemption does not pop up of me. Any solution?

Gabzor89
10-01-2013, 09:31 PM
It doesn't just 'pop up'. You have to go to your chance chests to open it. Clicking on the feed on news will probably work too.

XAssault
10-01-2013, 09:36 PM
It doesn't just 'pop up'. You have to go to your chance chests to open it. Clicking on the feed on news will probably work too.

The problem is that I can't even redeem the beast key . I believe you have not clearly understand what I was trying to say.

XAssault
10-01-2013, 09:38 PM
The problem is that I can't even redeem the beast key . I believe you have not clearly understand what I was trying to say.

I have the 3 armor an the beast key redemption doesn't show up at the side.

Unresolved
10-01-2013, 09:40 PM
I have the 3 armor an the beast key redemption doesn't show up at the side.

It's not available yet. Should be available once this boss disappears tomorrow.

Starwulf
10-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Perhaps reading the news feed a bit more closely would explain your issue. We don't get those keys the 2nd. Now, technically today is the second, but it probably won't happen until a bit later when they do a content update to give the rewards for it.

XAssault
10-01-2013, 09:43 PM
It's not available yet. Should be available once this boss disappears tomorrow.

Alright thanks man :)

XAssault
10-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Perhaps reading the news feed a bit more closely would explain your issue. We don't get those keys the 2nd. Now, technically today is the second, but it probably won't happen until a bit later when they do a content update to give the rewards for it.

Perhaps reading your own sentence??? I do read the news feed

dragonx254
10-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Yes, you read the news feed. Great.

But the game doesn't update immediately once it changes days.

Until it updates, you can't redeem anything.

zaunfink
10-02-2013, 04:23 AM
How does the list of available opponents in the arena work?

Over the last tournaments I mostly had opponents weaker than me, unsorted by rank.

This time around I'm lucky to find someone I can beat, regularly going up against people with maxed epics and doing double to triple the damage I can do. Also, they are sorted according to rank. Only a few times inbetween i get an unsorted list with people I can actually beat, but never for long.

I'm around the same rank that I was the last tournaments, which is somewhere in the 3000.

Is there any kind of mechanism behind that list? And is there a way to refresh it?

papu
10-02-2013, 05:16 AM
I been a player over months and already level 57 but yesterday its been a mess. My account doesnt saving even i kill the beringar lv 19 it always reverting back to lv 18 beringar. And now the worst scenario i will.start all.over again and my gems are all.lost.now. i.keep on aending email but no.answer. I will miss the tournament i am already at 12k.spot. someone help me. I invest my time and real money

papu
10-02-2013, 05:31 AM
I been a player over months and already level 57 but yesterday its been a mess. My account doesnt saving even i kill the beringar lv 19 it always reverting back to lv 18 beringar. And now the worst scenario i will.start all.over again and my gems are all.lost.now. i.keep on aending email but no.answer. I will miss the tournament i am already at 12k.spot. someone help me. I invest my time and real money

my player id. 2001324203
Friend code: WBB XRP FFN

Lord Of The Infernal
10-02-2013, 05:40 AM
my player id. 2001324203

PUSH please HELP

papu
10-02-2013, 08:20 AM
my player id. 2001324203

I hope someone can help me. =(

ToddWY
10-02-2013, 08:26 AM
I hope someone can help me. =(

Sounds like something that only Gree can help with, sorry. You should also remove your player id from the above posts.

To help avoid data loss in the future try to force a save after you defeat the boss or accomplish any other milestones. Go to My Knights screen and change the armor or gender of your main knight, then click Okay. That should give you the "Connecting..." screen and save your progress.

Synovia
10-02-2013, 11:54 AM
How does the list of available opponents in the arena work?

Over the last tournaments I mostly had opponents weaker than me, unsorted by rank.

This time around I'm lucky to find someone I can beat, regularly going up against people with maxed epics and doing double to triple the damage I can do. Also, they are sorted according to rank. Only a few times inbetween i get an unsorted list with people I can actually beat, but never for long.

I'm around the same rank that I was the last tournaments, which is somewhere in the 3000.

Is there any kind of mechanism behind that list? And is there a way to refresh it?

My experience says there's a list of about 20 people you can fight at a given time. Hard resetting the game will change the people in your fightable list, but doesn't change that group of 20. If you keep reseting the game, you'll change your fightable list, but that list of 20 stays the same. IE, reset enough times and you'll start getting the same people back. New people only get added when you actually fight people.

Who gets added to that list seems to be determined by how often you're winning (and your leaderboard position). Winning a lot seems to add people with a better rank than you, losing seems to add weaker people.

In the last arena tournament, I was ranked about 75, and everyone on my fightable list was in the top 20. I lost a couple of fights, and then people at around rank 150 started showing up. Completed a couple of double-down strings, and then top 20 started showing up again.

mikieblue
10-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Ok.. So I got tons of junk from the beast chest but I dare not get rid of any without taking some advice first. Some I got from playing story people seem to advise to keep but I'm kinda in a position where I have too many armours of a mediocre **. I know I could fuse some but as most are the + versions and I seem to rarely get them from dpc I don't know what "could be worth keeping for epic boss etc. I've listed all of my armours and not sure what to keep... Any above would be great. Is it beneficial to keep storm rage + storm sorcerer for example.

Storm sorcerer+
Kal star railment
living Flame+
HH+
Cirius+ (Maxed)
Flowstone+(Maxed)
steam wizards robe+
armour of the infernal+
Swamp shaman+
roc+
Molten shroud+
river stone+
Royal flame+
storm rage+

Synovia
10-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Ok.. So I got tons of junk from the beast chest but I dare not get rid of any without taking some advice first. Some I got from playing story people seem to advise to keep but I'm kinda in a position where I have too many armours of a mediocre **. I know I could fuse some but as most are the + versions and I seem to rarely get them from dpc I don't know what "could be worth keeping for epic boss etc. I've listed all of my armours and not sure what to keep... Any above would be great. Is it beneficial to keep storm rage + storm sorcerer for example.

Storm sorcerer+
Kal star railment
living Flame+
HH+
Cirius+ (Maxed)
Flowstone+(Maxed)
steam wizards robe+
armour of the infernal+
Swamp shaman+
roc+
Molten shroud+
river stone+
Royal flame+
storm rage+

Storm Sorceror+ = 2273 pts
Infernal + = 2075
Swamp + = 1936
Rocfeather+ = 1881
Stormrage+ = 1666
Hydra+ = 1572

StormSorceror is also stacked (in a row) elements, which makes it more useful than something liek Infernal where they're split.

Hydra is probably worth leveling assuming what you listed is everything. It only costs 1800 ep to level as opposed to the 5000 or so that a level 70 takes.

That being said, if I was in your shoes now, Storm Sorceror is the only one I'd even think about leveling (other than Hydra+/LF+). I'd fuse the Roc and Infernal... (assuming they're not leveled). You've got a good shot at getting Combustion or Guardian's Battlegear out of that fusion, and they're both better than anything you have.

unfortunately, a lot of the older stuff, even + versions, is pretty terrible, especially 2 stars. Often the 2 star + has less stats than the equivalent 1 star (see Crius+ vs Flowstone+, or Royal Flame+ vs Living Flame+)

mikieblue
10-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks :) I will do this now. Is Kal star railment not worth levelling at all?

mikieblue
10-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Well just my luck! I got flame storm finery :(

Synovia
10-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Kal maxed is 679/417 = 1096, and Kal+ maxed is 837/542 = 1379. Kal does well against the big 4, and Kal + does ok against the bigger 4, but they're stats just aren't high enough to hang around against the boss + armors (which are around 2200-2500 for total stats). They're just not worth the points needed to level them. Frankly, Black Kaleidescope+ has trouble fighting things like Guardians, Combustion, or the new beast armors (all the monos and bear).

Do the Hydra and Living flame first. They're really quick, have decent stats (in the 1500 range), and are stacked elements, so you get that big bonus against bosses. Then do Storm Sorcerer+ if you haven't got anything better. I wouldn't bother with trying to do Atlantean+ if you've got a Storm+ already. It'll have similar stats as AtlanteaN+ 50, at level 32.

Once you have Storm Sorcerer done, you can farm materials pretty quickly for Swamp Shaman and Infernal. Fuse a couple of them and you'll get something better... if you don't get lucky and the next boss is fire/water.

Marco_
10-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Fusion seems to have a range of +/- 1 star about 90% of the time, with a preference for going higher. Two 3 stars will generally get you a 4 star most of the time... very rarely do you get a 2 star, but it happens. Ocasionally people were getting Epics, but that was before the nerf.

If you fuse Infernal Lord with Roc Feather 2 or 3 times, you'll end up with Guardian or Combustion. Its pretty easy (and I have done it)
Nope, you were just incredibly lucky.
IIRC back when Epics were still fusable I did 4 fusions of 3-star armors, 3 of which ended up as 2-star armors and 1 as a 3-star. Other also did get more 2- and 3-stars than 4- or 5-stars from 3-star fusion back then.
And now that they've added a whole lot of crappy 4-star armors in to the mix, getting a good armor from such fusion is even more difficult. All 3-star armors being dual element also makes targeting for an armor largely impossible.
The only good thing about 3-star armors for fusing is that you basically have an endless supply of materials.

Newsmurf
10-02-2013, 03:43 PM
This question is for Synovia. You had made a post earlier about clayplate, guardian, and combustion and I could not find it. Hopefully you will see this and respond back with the information needed = ). I currently have my big 4 maxed, and have looked at your posts about the above 3 armors(you say not to do the bigger 4 but these 3). I am not a gem spender, so I need better armors as stepping stones to get to epic 43 kill.

So my thoughts are to go with what you said, I have 22 million gold saved, and 140 fusion stones, so trying to fuse clayplate, guardian, combustion is not a problem. My question is could you advise me the combinations to fuse to get these? I remember it was in a post you made but cannot find it. Also I want to try and make moontide, what should I fuse for this?

Last but not least I have seen people writing that you can fuse a air fusion boost armor with a fire fusion boost armor to make combustion? This true? I thought they were just 2 star armors?

Thanks hope to hear from you or from other people with advice!

~Nate~
10-02-2013, 03:49 PM
This question is for Synovia. You had made a post earlier about clayplate, guardian, and combustion and I could not find it. Hopefully you will see this and respond back with the information needed = ). I currently have my big 4 maxed, and have looked at your posts about the above 3 armors(you say not to do the bigger 4 but these 3). I am not a gem spender, so I need better armors as stepping stones to get to epic 43 kill.

So my thoughts are to go with what you said, I have 22 million gold saved, and 140 fusion stones, so trying to fuse clayplate, guardian, combustion is not a problem. My question is could you advise me the combinations to fuse to get these? I remember it was in a post you made but cannot find it. Also I want to try and make moontide, what should I fuse for this?

Last but not least I have seen people writing that you can fuse a air fusion boost armor with a fire fusion boost armor to make combustion? This true? I thought they were just 2 star armors?

Thanks hope to hear from you or from other people with advice!

I combined an air fusion boost and a fire for combustion, it's possible.
My main armors are maxed Gaudian, combustion and clayplate.
For Clayplate you need any earth and water armors to combine together
Gaurdian you need earth and spirit
Combustion is Water and Air

deathexe
10-02-2013, 03:51 PM
I combined an air fusion boost and a fire for combustion, it's possible.
My main armors are maxed Gaudian, combustion and clayplate.
For Clayplate you need any earth and water armors to combine together
Gaurdian you need earth and spirit
Combustion is Water and Air

Using two fusion boosts to fuse for combustion is a pretty huge waste for a small chance at the armor.

Also, combustion is fire/air.

The Pale Rider
10-02-2013, 03:56 PM

I thought it was debunked that element order makes any difference in armor result when fusing. The range of options when fusing monos is any armor with both elements (either order) or either mono.

Or were you trolling?

deathexe
10-02-2013, 03:58 PM
I thought it was debunked that element order makes any difference in armor result when fusing. The range of options when fusing monos is any armor with both elements (either order) or either mono.

Or were you trolling?

The poster above said that combustion was water/air. I was correcting him.

Marco_
10-02-2013, 04:09 PM

- 22 mil gold saved means you're not in a guild, so you don't get the guild element bonusses that help you on the epic boss; heck with so much gold to help on donate quests, you might snag a high commander position in a smaller guild (5% bonus stats) . (or if you want a guild of your own, for 300K gold you could be the guild master of your own guild (10% bonus stats)

- for fusing 3-star armors, the possible results probably range from 2-stars to 5-stars (moontide should probably be fusable also from 3-stars) which I think is something like 60-80 different armors and you hope to get lucky getting the 3-4 good ones out of that pool.

- the only ways to target certain armors are: more stars in and fewer elements in.
* Using 2x 4-star has a lower boundary of 3-star results as opposed to 2-star for 2x 3-star.
* for. ex fire/earth + air/spirit can result in fire/air, fire/spirit, earth/air, earth/spirit, fire, earth, air or spirit, while fire + air can only result in fire/air, fire or air.

- the best thing to help beat the epic boss to level 43 is many friends with good armors. If you only have the big four and none of the bigger four, I'm guessing that your level might also be such that friend stats/damage for the epic boss is still capped by your own main knights stats (from level + armor worn), which can be overcome by leveling and/or getting better maxed armors (either a lucky fuse/key or going for Swamp+/Infernal+/DP+ after all...)

The Pale Rider
10-02-2013, 04:15 PM
The poster above said that combustion was water/air. I was correcting him.

I guess he edited his post to fix that error and that automatically updated your quote of his post. I didn't realize quotes update with edits. All I saw was air/fire in the original.

deathexe
10-02-2013, 04:21 PM
I guess he edited his post to fix that error and that automatically updated your quote of his post. I didn't realize quotes update with edits. All I saw was air/fire in the original.

Read the last sentence of his post.

Fts91
10-02-2013, 04:43 PM
What are your commanders stats at level 100--the stats added to the armor when placed on your commander (Life, Attack, Defense)

Second, this is probably a hard question, but how do guild boosts stack (the elemental boost or your guild rank boost). For example say attack/def stats of my commander wearing armor is 1000 and I have a 10% elemental guild boost (the most expensive unlock) and I am guild sentinel. Would the new stats be 1100 + 77 (one boost applied after the other) or 1000 + 170 (bonuses added together). I'm assuming that the boosts are applied to the commanders stats+armor stats not just the armor stats.

So, if the max boost is 20%, then if you had maelstrom irons+ at level 100+, would 20% bonus be applied to the 1944 attack of armor and commander attack bonus or would it be applied to the 1944 and the commander attack bonus tacked on later? For example say your commander has 500 attack (idk what this value is hence my first question but i think its close to 500) then is it 1944 + 389 + 500 = 2833 or is it 2444 + 489 = 2933. So is the maximum attack in the game 2833ish or 2933ish? Thanks if anyone knows.

Unresolved
10-02-2013, 04:50 PM
What are your commanders stats at level 100--the stats added to the armor when placed on your commander (Life, Attack, Defense)

Second, this is probably a hard question, but how do guild boosts stack (the elemental boost or your guild rank boost). For example say attack/def stats of my commander wearing armor is 1000 and I have a 10% elemental guild boost (the most expensive unlock) and I am guild sentinel. Would the new stats be 1100 + 77 (one boost applied after the other) or 1000 + 170 (bonuses added together). I'm assuming that the boosts are applied to the commanders stats+armor stats not just the armor stats.

So, if the max boost is 20%, then if you had maelstrom irons+ at level 100+, would 20% bonus be applied to the 1944 attack of armor and commander attack bonus or would it be applied to the 1944 and the commander attack bonus tacked on later? For example say your commander has 500 attack (idk what this value is hence my first question but i think its close to 500) then is it 1944 + 389 + 500 = 2833 or is it 2444 + 489 = 2933. So is the maximum attack in the game 2833ish or 2933ish? Thanks if anyone knows.

Main knight stats are 607 HP, 316 attack/defense.

They are stacked multiplicatively. If you want to be very precise, I believe you apply the rank bonus, ceil it, and then apply the guild bonus and ceil it again.

The Pale Rider
10-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Main knight stats are 607 HP, 316 attack/defense.

They are stacked multiplicatively. If you want to be very precise, I believe you apply the rank bonus, ceil it, and then apply the guild bonus and ceil it again.

I saw this same formula earlier and it's not quite right because guild rank and dual element bonuses stack. You add the armor stat and the level bonus then multiply the sum by your guild rank bonus and then multiply that result by your element bonus (if you have two element bonuses add the percentages and then multiply).

When I checked this against a mono armor it came out exactly right. When I tried it with dual elements it came out within 1-2 points (I believe the discrepancy is because it rounds each multiplication result up as I was always 1-2 points higher than the expected result).

Unresolved
10-02-2013, 05:27 PM
I saw this same formula earlier and it's not quite right because guild rank and dual element bonuses stack. You add the armor stat and the level bonus then multiply the sum by your guild rank bonus and then multiply that result by your element bonus (if you have two element bonuses add the percentages and then multiply).

When I checked this against a mono armor it came out exactly right. When I tried it with dual elements it came out within 1-2 points (I believe the discrepancy is because it rounds each multiplication result up as I was always 1-2 points higher than the expected result).

That's what the ceiling function is. You round up after each calculation.

iH8t2lose2
10-02-2013, 05:30 PM
How would I upload high quality pics to the forum?

The Pale Rider
10-02-2013, 05:31 PM
That's what the ceiling function is. You round up after each calculation.

Well then you were right all along. I just clarified the differring treatment of rank bonus and element bonuses and what ceil meant :)

Unresolved
10-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Well then you were right all along. I just clarified the differring treatment of rank bonus and element bonuses and what ceil meant :)

Yeah, I forgot to clarify that stuff, I'm used to doing it automatically :p. Not sure if I verbalized the ceiling function correctly...I never have to say it...or use it for that matter.

Newsmurf
10-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Hey guys question again for you higher ups. Ive just hit a wall with my ss+, its at lvl 46. This is my first time leveling a 3 star armor. Snakeskin starting to be poop, am i really suppose to fuse mono earth and water now to get fuseable 2 stars for it? is that how i level it up? and my god this **** is expensive

Kevgard
10-02-2013, 06:10 PM
With the new boss being water/earth, I'm having trouble deciding my best armor to use against it. My best options are probably swamp shaman+ or normal sky guardian. Are elements that are completely neutral better or worse than an armor that is simultaneously strong/weak?

iH8t2lose2
10-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Hey guys question again for you higher ups. Ive just hit a wall with my ss+, its at lvl 46. This is my first time leveling a 3 star armor. Snakeskin starting to be poop, am i really suppose to fuse mono earth and water now to get fuseable 2 stars for it? is that how i level it up? and my god this **** is expensive
Fuse badic fire and earths, 50 EP each.

Wolfgangs246
10-02-2013, 06:22 PM
With the new boss being water/earth, I'm having trouble deciding my best armor to use against it. My best options are probably swamp shaman+ or normal sky guardian. Are elements that are completely neutral better or worse than an armor that is simultaneously strong/weak?

I think your best tactical formation would be to field the neutrals as power builders so that your strong+weak armors get a first epic hit in to maximise their damage potential. Then if you are lucky enough they last long enough to land a second epic. So you would field them in a N - SW - N - SW -SW formation. Assuming your 2 friend slots have the same limitations.

Kevgard
10-02-2013, 06:27 PM
I think your best tactical formation would be to field the neutrals as power builders so that your strong+weak armors get a first epic hit in to maximise their damage potential. Then if you are lucky enough they last long enough to land a second epic. So you would field them in a N - SW - N - SW -SW formation. Assuming your 2 friend slots have the same limitations.

That makes sense, thanks. So I should probably keep the SW on my main knight to maximize the damage output? I've been able to hit 43 the last three weeks but its not looking too good this week ha.

Marco_
10-02-2013, 06:33 PM
for armors that have neither earth nor water, switch from snake to fusion at about level 50 and for armors that have earth, water or both IIRC that point is around level 60. So if you don't want to waste a whole bunch of fusion stones, it's a few more levels to go... ;)

edit: and someone else already wrote what to fuse. earth + water would just fuse into Snakeskin most of the time... ;)

Marco_
10-02-2013, 07:06 PM
That makes sense, thanks. So I should probably keep the SW on my main knight to maximize the damage output? I've been able to hit 43 the last three weeks but its not looking too good this week ha.
Well, if you got 43 these last 3 weeks, then Bear+ and Soulshard+ would probably be you best armors against this epic boss if you have leveled/can level them.

Bear+: 2536 combined stats, Soulshard+: 2504 combined, Swamp+: 1936 combined and no 50% bonus, Sky non-plus: 1943 combined and 50% extra damage against it.
At level 32 Bear+ should outdamage maxed Sky non-plus and since it doesn't take bonus damage, it should also become more tanky than the Sky not much later.

Kevgard
10-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Well, if you got 43 these last 3 weeks, then Bear+ and Soulshard+ would probably be you best armors against this epic boss if you have leveled/can level them.

Bear+: 2536 combined stats, Soulshard+: 2504 combined, Swamp+: 1936 combined and no 50% bonus, Sky non-plus: 1943 combined and 50% extra damage against it.
At level 32 Bear+ should outdamage maxed Sky non-plus and since it doesn't take bonus damage, it should also become more tanky than the Sky not much later.

Right, I'm going to be done crafting bear+ in a couple days and will have that leveled by the time I need it, not sure if I will have enough time and resources to get soulshard+ up in time as well. But I guess I'll start working on it at least until bear is done crafting, it should still end up being helpful. Good tip, thanks!

Marco_
10-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Right, I'm going to be done crafting bear+ in a couple days and will have that leveled by the time I need it, not sure if I will have enough time and resources to get soulshard+ up in time as well. But I guess I'll start working on it at least until bear is done crafting, it should still end up being helpful. Good tip, thanks!
Base and per level stats for Soulshard+ and Bear+ are very similar, so if Soulshard+ is already crafted and Bear+ will take a few days, then for this boss focusing on leveling Soulshard+ instead of leveling Bear+ might be better (multiple day headstart on leveling beats the fact that Snakeskin only gives 20 EP for a mono spirit ;) ) . You want to switch your main knight from Sky to a non-weak armor as soon as it hits harder...
Though if you intend to max Bear+, but not Soulshard+, then of course focussing on Bear+ would be the better option.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Base and per level stats for Soulshard+ and Bear+ are very similar, so if Soulshard+ is already crafted and Bear+ will take a few days, then for this boss focusing on leveling Soulshard+ instead of leveling Bear+ might be better (multiple day headstart on leveling beats the fact that Snakeskin only gives 20 EP for a mono spirit ;) ) . You want to switch your main knight from Sky to a non-weak armor as soon as it hits harder...
Though if you intend to max Bear+, but not Soulshard+, then of course focussing on Bear+ would be the better option.

http://s22.postimg.org/exjs16anh/Screenshot_2013_10_01_12_35_04.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/exjs16anh/)

I had a wicked wraith none+ going to Maxed, and now i am crafting + version for bear so my plan is to get this bear +
But yesterday night i got a wicked wraith + from chest!! so now i am very confused, would i level up WW+ too?

Synovia
10-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Using two fusion boosts to fuse for combustion is a pretty huge waste for a small chance at the armor.

No, its really not. And there are very few Fire/Air combos. Fusion armors are nice, but they only save you probably 100K gold. The OP has 22Million.

The best way to get Guardian or Clayplate is a stone armor and Spectral captain (water/spirit). you're going to end up with some swamp shamans and some other crap, but you can fuse the swamp shamans to rocfeather for another try.

That is if you can't get ahold of some 4 star monos.

As to someone saying I've been extremely lucky fusing combustion, I've done it multiple times.. it seems to pop up pretty often. Roc/Infernal can throw it (less often than say, Cloud king/Ruby Plate), and can also throw Guardian, Pyromancer, or mono 4 stars. Mono 4 stars are really useful for fusing because you can fix one element.

Synovia
10-02-2013, 08:27 PM

I had a wicked wraith none+ going to Maxed, and now i am crafting + version for bear so my plan is to get this bear +

Wicked Wraith+ is 2335 points - 1003 attack, 1332 defense.
Bear+ is 2536 points - 1440 attack, 1096 defense.

Bear is better, but they're both pretty good. Though, the 5 monos were all in the 2500 range, Bear+ is 2500ish, and the Swamp armor that started today is also 2500+, so 2500 may be the new baseline.

If you're only going to do one, do the Bear+. You could level both and you'd have any easy route to 60 on the next Stone/Air boss. The WW+ is definitely a better time/EP/Gold investment than the Swamp+ though.

deathexe
10-02-2013, 08:36 PM
No, its really not. And there are very few Fire/Air combos. Fusion armors are nice, but they only save you probably 100K gold. The OP has 22Million.

The best way to get Guardian or Clayplate is a stone armor and Spectral captain (water/spirit). you're going to end up with some swamp shamans and some other crap, but you can fuse the swamp shamans to rocfeather for another try.

That is if you can't get ahold of some 4 star monos.

As to someone saying I've been extremely lucky fusing combustion, I've done it multiple times.. it seems to pop up pretty often. Roc/Infernal can throw it (less often than say, Cloud king/Ruby Plate), and can also throw Guardian, Pyromancer, or mono 4 stars. Mono 4 stars are really useful for fusing because you can fix one element.

Flamestorm finery, Barbarian raiding gear, flame summoner shroud, Combustion, ruby platemail, cloudking, Wanderer's shroud.

That's not exactly very good odds for fusing combustion, and using two fusion boost armors kind of makes it more of a waste.

Fusing a spectral captain with a mono earth, would yield swamp shaman, Asura, Mountainvine, battle suit remnants, Clayplate, deep dragon, Hydromancer, Jackalope chaingarb, Vinewood carapace, Guardian, Hunter's garb, monk vestments, Bone harvester, eldritch keeper robes, Ethreal garments, Moontide, blackfrost, glacier, wave charmer, starsong.

Once again, that's 3 good armors out of a potential 19. Not really good odds either.

Synovia
10-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Fusing a spectral captain with a mono earth, would yield swamp shaman, Asura, Mountainvine, battle suit remnants, Clayplate, deep dragon, Hydromancer, Jackalope chaingarb, Vinewood carapace, Guardian, Hunter's garb, monk vestments, Bone harvester, eldritch keeper robes, Ethreal garments, Moontide, blackfrost, glacier, wave charmer, starsong.

Once again, that's 3 good armors out of a potential 19. Not really good odds either.

An Epic, 2 of the better 4 stars, and 4 or 5 other 4 stars. That means 50% of the time you either get what you want, or you get materials to try again. Those ARE good odds, and a lot better use of materials than spending 5000+ EP and a couple million gold on an armor you're going to want to replace as soon as you finish leveling it (swamp, infernal, etc).

deathexe
10-02-2013, 08:57 PM
An Epic, 2 of the better 4 stars, and 4 or 5 other 4 stars. That means 50% of the time you either get what you want, or you get materials to try again. Those ARE good odds, and a lot better use of materials than spending 5000+ EP and a couple million gold on an armor you're going to want to replace as soon as you finish leveling it (swamp, infernal, etc).

Not exactly, assuming you use a legendary mono earth, ending up with a dual legendary would essentially be a waste if you ended up getting a dual legendary. Fusing wise, mono elements are almost always better than dual elements. Furthermore, You don't get materials to try again. You only get one armor back, and you would have to find another armor to fuse with that armor again. If you're trying for guardian or Clayplate, your best bet is always using two 4 star armors, preferably mono armors that can be fused.

Synovia
10-02-2013, 09:13 PM
If you're trying for guardian or Clayplate, your best bet is always using two 4 star armors, preferably mono armors that can be fused.

No ****. Did you actually read the post? The OP doesn't have 4 stars sitting around. Fusing 3 stars is the best way for him to get something useful at this point.

Unresolved
10-02-2013, 09:16 PM
No ****. Did you actually read the post? The OP doesn't have 4 stars sitting around. Fusing 3 stars is the best way for him to get something useful at this point.

Fusing 3* hoping to get a particular 4* is a really bad strategy. It'll chew up a lot of crafting time, fusion stones, and gold. The time would be better spent getting one or two of the Bigger 4 and then killing boss 43 for the epic boss+ armors, which have higher stats than Combustion or Guardian regular.

Synovia
10-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Fusing 3* hoping to get a particular 4* is a really bad strategy.

He's not hoping to get a particular one though, hes hoping to get something thats better than Swamp Shaman+, and thats really easy.

Also, I've fused both Guardian and Combustion in the last 2 days, and I've only gone through maybe 10 fusion stones. I'm guessing that fusion isn't a 1/<number of armors possible> probability. I'm guessing that things are weighted.

deathexe
10-02-2013, 09:27 PM

Well, as long as he reaches 15 on an epic boss, he would almost always be able to have a legendary to fuse.

Also, since he doesn't have 4 star armors, how would he get a mono earth then? Nemesis armors? A stonescale?

By the way, just because fusing may have gone somewhat good for you, doesn't mea it's an easy fuse. Just wanted to point that out.

Unresolved
10-02-2013, 09:28 PM
He's not hoping to get a particular one though, hes hoping to get something thats better than Swamp Shaman+, and thats really easy.

Also, I've fused both Guardian and Combustion in the last 2 days, and I've only gone through maybe 10 fusion stones. I'm guessing that fusion isn't a 1/<number of armors possible> probability. I'm guessing that things are weighted.

If it's weighted, it makes using 3* an even worse choice. You'd have a greater chance of fusing a 2* armor than a 4* armor. Using the combination lists that deathexe posted above, you can see that getting those 2 particular legendaries in 10 fusion stones is pretty unlikely. With the advent of higher stat epic boss armor+, the armors after the Big 4 are just another piece of foundation. I would not base my foundation on some luck dictating whether or not I can fuse one of the half-decent legendary armors with a 3*. As I said before, unless boss stats increase again, one or two Bigger 4 armors are all you need to clear boss 43. I did it with only the Big 4(and a good guild), so it should be very doable with a decent friends list and some maxed 3* armors.

drhawk
10-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Which armor is better in arena: Featherblade Battlegear+ (Air, 1186A/1315D) or Aegis of the Dragon non+ (Earth/Air, 1160A/1321D) ? Explain why.

deathexe
10-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Which armor is better in arena: Featherblade Battlegear+ (Air, 1186A/1315D) or Aegis of the Dragon non+ (Earth/Air, 1160A/1321D) ? Explain why.

Aegis gets a double bonus from guild bonuses. Feather blade only gets one. Stat wise aegis is better. Can't compare them element wise though, both have their merits and shortcomings.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Wicked Wraith+ is 2335 points - 1003 attack, 1332 defense.
Bear+ is 2536 points - 1440 attack, 1096 defense.

Bear is better, but they're both pretty good. Though, the 5 monos were all in the 2500 range, Bear+ is 2500ish, and the Swamp armor that started today is also 2500+, so 2500 may be the new baseline.

If you're only going to do one, do the Bear+. You could level both and you'd have any easy route to 60 on the next Stone/Air boss. The WW+ is definitely a better time/EP/Gold investment than the Swamp+ though.

Thank for the help! i guess i will level WW+ too seen u said it's cost lesser

Synovia
10-02-2013, 09:49 PM
If it's weighted, it makes using 3* an even worse choice. You'd have a greater chance of fusing a 2* armor than a 4* armor.

Only if the weighting is towards worse armors.

The vast majority of my 3star+3star fusions have given me 3 or 4 stars. Like 90%+

As I said before, unless boss stats increase again, one or two Bigger 4 armors are all you need to clear boss 43.

You really think that leveling 2 armors to 20 (to open Bigger4+), 2 armors to 70, another armor to 35, and then finally one to 70 is less work than trying a handful of fusions and then leveling one armor to 70?

We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Even some of the 'failures' you're listing are better than the bigger4 (like Blackfrost) (which has 300 points on Roc+, and is better stats wise than any of the bigger4) (or Sky Guardian).

The bigger4 made a lot of sense when we had 1500 point Big4, 1600 point boss armors, 1800-2000 point Bigger4, and 2200 point boss+ armors.

Now that we have 1900 point boss non-plus armors, and 2500 pt boss+ armors, and a whole bunch of fusable 2500 pt armors, the bigger 4 just aren't worth the point investment. They've got ****ty elemental combinations, and poor stats. There are way too many fusable armors that are better. Even fusing 3 starrs.

shawnk
10-02-2013, 09:55 PM

The vast majority of my 3star+3star fusions have given me 3 or 4 stars. Like 90%+

You really think that leveling 2 armors to 20 (to open Bigger4+), 2 armors to 70, another armor to 35, and then finally one to 70 is less work than trying a handful of fusions and then leveling one armor to 70?

Even some of the 'failures' you're listing are better than the bigger4 (like Blackfrost) (which has 300 points on Roc+, and is better stats wise than any of the bigger4) (or Sky Guardian).

The bigger4 made a lot of sense when we had 1500 point Big4, 1600 point boss armors, 1800-2000 point Bigger4, and 2200 point boss+ armors.

Now that we have 1900 point boss non-plus armors, and 2500 pt boss+ armors, and a whole bunch of fusable 2500 pt armors, the bigger 4 just aren't worth the point investment. They've got ****ty elemental combinations, and poor stats. There are way too many fusable armors that are better. Even fusing 3 starrs.
everytime I fused a 3 star armor pluses like the dark prince cerburest etc I keep getting 2 stars :) its all luck <3

Unresolved
10-02-2013, 09:59 PM

Fusable 2500 stat armors? Combustion and Guardian regular are in the 2300's. And yes, leveling a single Bigger 4 is less of a hassle than attempting(and likely failing) to fuse and enhance a 2300 stat armor. The only armor that has been proven fusable and is 2500+ stats is moontide.

deathexe
10-02-2013, 10:02 PM

Read back on my replies on the previous page.

gnolaum
10-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Personally I just levelled to 100, got a decent guild to break rank 250, got Skyguard+, used big 4, Skyguard+, and big friends to crack level 43, and skipped fusing and bigger 4 both altogether.

Jali67
10-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Ive purchased 800 gems and haven't received them. Ive been billed on my itunes for the $100.00 and still no gems. Its been three days. Ive tried to contact apple and gree with no success. Could someone tell me who i could contact about getting my gems, please? Id really like to use them on the beast chest and there is six days left now. Please help, thank you.

gnolaum
10-02-2013, 10:35 PM
For this boss (Water/Earth) if you had Air/Spirit armor would you use it (double advantage, single disadvantage)? Or would you stick solely with Spirit/X where X is not Fire or Air.

Synovia
10-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Fusable 2500 stat armors? Combustion and Guardian regular are in the 2300's.
Combustion : 2437
Guardian : 2293
Clayplate: 2389.

SO I probably should have said fuseable 2400 point armors.

And yes, leveling a single Bigger 4 is less of a hassle than attempting(and likely failing) to fuse and enhance a 2300 stat armor.
Your entire argument is based on something you have presented absolutely no evidence for : that one is likely to fail at fusing these things. Like you showed above, if the odds are weighted evenly, you have roughly a 1/6 chance of ending up with either a 2400 point armor, or moonplate.

You have about a 1/3 chance of ending up with a 4star, which means when you try again, your odds of moonplate or the afformentioned 2400 point armors is higher.

That's not likely to fail. Unless you're assuming that I'm saying to only try once. Which I'm not.

Gabzor89
10-02-2013, 10:51 PM
For this boss (Water/Earth) if you had Air/Spirit armor would you use it (double advantage, single disadvantage)? Or would you stick solely with Spirit/X where X is not Fire or Air.

2 advantages + 1 disadvantage you do 2/1.5 = 1.33x damage per boss hit
1 advantage + 0 disadvantages you do 1.5/1 = 1.5x damage per boss hit

Given that the boss has vastly superior HP, it is almost always better to pick the alternative where you have 1 advantage and 0 disadvantages.

The exception comes where your armor with 2 advantages and 1 disadvantage has much more superior stats than your armor with 1 advantage and 0 disadvantages, for example say, a Sky Guardian against a Chimera Corps+

deathexe
10-02-2013, 10:55 PM

Your entire argument is based on something you have presented absolutely no evidence for : that one is likely to fail at fusing these things. Like you showed above, if the odds are weighted evenly, you have roughly a 1/6 chance of ending up with either a 2400 point armor, or moonplate.

You have about a 1/3 chance of ending up with a 4star, which means when you try again, your odds of moonplate or the afformentioned 2400 point armors is higher.

That's not likely to fail. Unless you're assuming that I'm saying to only try once. Which I'm not.

Well, the same could be said about your argument, where you assume that all chances for fusion are equal and also believe that you'll get good results based on you own experience, which is a very small number of fuses - 'the vast majority of my 3 star + 3 star fusion have given me 3 or 4 stars. Like 90+%.' quoted from you.

e33extra
10-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Hi,

The game is working fine for me except for the fact that I am unable to access the Arena feature. Each
time I click it, it loads the connecting.... screen for about a minute and then it says

Cannot Connect
There seems to be a problem connecting to the server. Please wait a few moments and try again.

I have been experiencing this for the last week or so. Is there anyone experiencing the same situation and if there is a fix for this? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app already.

Regards,
Kelvin

DonutEnigma
10-02-2013, 11:03 PM
So I don't have a good armor for this boss leveled up. Sky Guardian is good for the low levels, but it's going to quickly fall apart later on. I need to fast track an armor.

I have these but they're all level 1 and non-plus:
Armor of the Bear 1049/780
Soulshard Raiment 1088/776
Wicked Wraith 836/1090

I'm thinking Wicked Wraith is actually the best out of all of these with a combined 1926 and more defense than the other two but want to confirm that. What do you think?

Unresolved
10-02-2013, 11:08 PM

Sorry, but your argument is just as anecdotal as mine. The difference is that the normal method of armor progression does not rely on luck and will get you to the Epic Boss+ status just as easily. Yours hinges upon the 3/19 chance of landing the armor you want. And you need to craft the 3* armors to even fuse for that. If we say that you get one of those three armors every 6 fusions, then you'd need to craft probably 10 different 3* armors(assuming you get a few 3/4* armors back through fusion). That's 10 days worth of crafting time(for one smith). You could max a legendary in that amount of time and then be on your merry way towards taking down an epic boss.

Synovia
10-02-2013, 11:24 PM
If we say that you get one of those three armors every 6 fusions, then you'd need to craft probably 15 different 3* armors(assuming you get a few 3/4* armors back through fusion).

You're not very good at probability, are you?
If you have a 1/6 chance of fusing what you want, you have a 45% chance of having got what you want by fusion 3, 70% by fusion 6, and 80% by fusion 8. It actually escalates faster because any 4 stars you get decrease the pool of unwanted armors.

IE, most people will get one by fusion 4 or 5. The chances that you need to make 15 of them are very small.

Frankly, I'd much rather craft 8-10 3 stars than craft the a 3 star, and the 32 snakeskins it takes to get a 3 star to level 20 to allow the plus version to be crafted, and then spend a ton of time leveling a piece of armor that I'm going to immediately replace as soon as I can.

Also, Dark Prince is the only one that has a useful element combination, and by the time you can farm Dark Prince, you can get to EB43.

Unresolved
10-02-2013, 11:34 PM
You're not very good at probability, are you?
If you have a 1/6 chance of fusing what you want, you have a 45% chance of having got what you want by fusion 3, 70% by fusion 6, and 80% by fusion 8. It actually escalates faster because any 4 stars you get decrease the pool of unwanted armors.

IE, most people will get one by fusion 4 or 5. The chances that you need to make 15 of them are very small.

Frankly, I'd much rather craft 8-10 3 stars than craft the a 3 star, and the 32 snakeskins it takes to get a 3 star to level 20 to allow the plus version to be crafted, and then spend a ton of time leveling a piece of armor that I'm going to immediately replace as soon as I can.

Also, Dark Prince is the only one that has a useful element combination, and by the time you can farm Dark Prince, you can get to EB43.

Whoops, I'm actually quite tired. Been studying all day. It's 2:30am here and I have a thermo test tomorrow. And why in the world would you use snakes to get to level 20? Spend 2 hours using basics and get it done real fast. And I never recommened DP+. Infernal would be a better choice because it's a hell of a lot easier to farm.

Synovia
10-02-2013, 11:59 PM
And I never recommened DP+. Infernal would be a better choice because it's a hell of a lot easier to farm.

I agree. The problem is that Rocfeather+ and Swamp+ aren't any better than the epic boss non-plus anymore. Bear (non-plus) is a better armor than either one. Swamp Shaman + only has about 50 points on the current epic boss non-plus and takes about 800 EP more to level.

The Bigger4+ made a lot of sense when they were 1800-2100 points and epic boss non-plus were 1600. Now that the epic boss non-pluss are 1850-1900, and better element combinations, they don't make sense at all. Add in the fact that you've got (what I consider) a good chance of fusing something significantly better than either, and they just don't make any sense to me.

Infernal is the only one thats even worth thinking about, but again, Tempered pops up relatively often, and is better.

I don't know about you, but I had 4 Infernal Lord armors before I even got to the level where I could get the fragments. (fusing, chests from free gems, daily rewards, etc). That would have been enough (with a handful of rocs and spectral captains) to ensure a better than Bigger4+ armor. (If the stuff that is fuseable now was then)

Unresolved
10-03-2013, 12:18 AM
I agree. The problem is that Rocfeather+ and Swamp+ aren't any better than the epic boss non-plus anymore. Bear (non-plus) is a better armor than either one. Swamp Shaman + only has about 50 points on the current epic boss non-plus and takes about 800 EP more to level.

The Bigger4+ made a lot of sense when they were 1800-2100 points and epic boss non-plus were 1600. Now that the epic boss non-pluss are 1850-1900, and better element combinations, they don't make sense at all. Add in the fact that you've got (what I consider) a good chance of fusing something significantly better than either, and they just don't make any sense to me.

Infernal is the only one thats even worth thinking about, but again, Tempered pops up relatively often, and is better.

I don't know about you, but I had 4 Infernal Lord armors before I even got to the level where I could get the fragments. (fusing, chests from free gems, daily rewards, etc). That would have been enough (with a handful of rocs and spectral captains) to ensure a better than Bigger4+ armor. (If the stuff that is fuseable now was then)

The reason I progressed through this game faster than other non-spenders was because I didn't waste time fusing anything. Week one was getting TFs everywhere. Week 2 was maxing the Big 4. Week 3 was buying the last 2 castle expansions. No time to waste gold/smiths fusing for random things. After that, I joined a good guild and got Eurus+ in my 3rd full week. Never looked back since. Can't say I ever enhanced a Bigger 4, because I didn't. But now that good guilds have been locked up, players can't jump from the Big 4 to Epic Boss+, so they need an intermediate. Since combustion/GB/Clay/Tempered are worse than the current Epic Boss+, I just don't see a reason to expend the extra effort into a luck-based system when you could achieve the same results by going the tried-and-true method. If there's anything I learned from this game, it's that luck screws you over.

Starwulf
10-03-2013, 04:21 AM
So, got two questions today.

1. I fused The Ember Lizard armor with Cloud king, and sadly got Barbarian Raiding gear(man that thing is crap, looks like it's one of the worst 4 star armors out there). Now, I have two other 4 star armors left: Ice Lich, and the Beringar armor(both NQ versions). would it be smart to fuse the Barbarian gear into either of them, or just level them separately and use them on their own?

2. When leveling armors, once it gets to a certain point, it obviously gets highly expensive. Would it make more sense to level the armors you're feeding into the main armor first, thus getting the bonus points, and saving money in the long run? As in, take 5 Snakeskin armors, feed 4 into the fifth one, then do that 3 more times, then take the resulting 4 level 8-10 snakeskin armors and feed them into the main armor? I imagine it's probably slightly less effective then just straight feeding, but if it's not a HUGE hit, it seems like it might be more cost-effective in the long run.

Gabzor89
10-03-2013, 04:33 AM
Hi there,

1. There are actually few things good that could come out of Barbarian into Ice Lich or Barbarian into Beringar. Barbarian into Ice Lich would give you mono fire, mono air, mono spirit, fire spirit, or air spirit. no possible good results there, you'd just get some old boss armor, maybe some rocfeather robes. Combining Barbarian and Beringar has can get you all the previous results, with the addition of Earth/Fire, Earth/Air or mono Earth. Nothing useful there either except a possibility of tempered battlegear (earth/fire). I'd suggest fusing Beringar into something with water when you get it, to get a possibility of moontide or clayplate. As for the Barbarian, I have no idea what you could do with it, except fusing with something to get back a mono fire or mono air, then trying for combustion again.

2. Most of the time, no. Higher level armors just give 1ehp more per level, so for the snakeskins, you're swapping 24ehp for 2 levels (more if you fuse snakeskin into basics). The only time I do something like this is near the end, when I need just a few more EHP to finish totally levelling the armor, but don't want to spend another 20+k. I'd use basics to fuse into my 50 EHP armor.

Hope that answers your questions!

monch9
10-03-2013, 04:58 AM
Hi,

I got bkal and starmetal rainment, both kinda useless. If I were to use them to enhance any armor, will thry yield 90ep or 72 ep.

EljayK
10-03-2013, 05:33 AM
2. When leveling armors, once it gets to a certain point, it obviously gets highly expensive. Would it make more sense to level the armors you're feeding into the main armor first, thus getting the bonus points, and saving money in the long run? As in, take 5 Snakeskin armors, feed 4 into the fifth one, then do that 3 more times, then take the resulting 4 level 8-10 snakeskin armors and feed them into the main armor? I imagine it's probably slightly less effective then just straight feeding, but if it's not a HUGE hit, it seems like it might be more cost-effective in the long run.

The only time it's economically feasible is when you have reached around level 75 in an epic. (by my very quick diner napkin math; which is poor). There is a strategy some people use that gets an uncommon up to level 11 so it's worth 20 points in on-element fusions, but it takes 1 uncommon, 8 basics, and two 4-set enhances. (500+2400+600+1200=4700). It is used because it takes half the time of snakeskins and gives the same if the element doesn't match snakeskins.

Best idea is Gabzor's. The standard leveling progression of an epic boss armor, for example, is basics to 12 or 20 depending on time and preference, snakeskins to 45/50 depending on same, fusion armors to 70. Feel free to substitute fusion boost armors for fusion armors if you have them.

For the idea of completeness the fusion armors are fire/air, fire/earth, spirit/wind, spirit/water. Fusing those basic armors together has a 100% chance at an armor that gives 41 base EP and 50 EP when elements match.

monch9
10-03-2013, 05:59 AM
Anybody know this?

Hi,

I got bkal and starmetal rainment, both kinda useless. If I were to use them to enhance any armor, will thry yield 90ep or 72 ep.

CASKA
10-03-2013, 06:30 AM
noob question.

in arena

1.when you attacker, what is added.

2.when you defender, what is added.

(a) guild element bonus
(b) rank: like high commander, sentinel ,etc.

deathexe
10-03-2013, 06:35 AM
noob question.

in arena

1.when you attacker, what is added.

2.when you defender, what is added.

(a) guild element bonus
(b) rank: like high commander, sentinel ,etc.

Everything for either side.

EljayK
10-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Anybody know this?

Honestly, no idea. I don't think it's ever been brought up before.

gnolaum
10-03-2013, 06:48 AM
I thought starmetal counted as 'all elements'; but it's been brought to my attention that it matches no elements when being enhanced; so I would tend to think that it matches no elements when being used for enhancement.

That would be logical anyway; so that probably means the opposite is true :P

Meepo
10-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Does anyone know when the following armors were released?

Guardian's battlegear, tempered battlegear, combustion armor, clayplate mantle, boilerplate armor.

Necromancers
10-03-2013, 08:26 AM
Does anyone know when the following armors were released?

Guardian's battlegear, tempered battlegear, combustion armor, clayplate mantle, boilerplate armor.

Combustion Armor was added on the 4th of July. No idea about the others though.
I'm just curious, why is this interesting you?

Lord Of The Infernal
10-03-2013, 08:43 AM

What about basic armors ◑︿◐

gnolaum
10-03-2013, 09:07 AM
What is the best use for Nemesis armor after the week has paste. Enhancement fodder, or is it useful in fusions and such?

ilvtfu
10-03-2013, 09:35 AM
What is the best use for Nemesis armor after the week has paste. Enhancement fodder, or is it useful in fusions and such?

I believe nemesis is the equivalent of one silver star armors. Enhancement fodder I would say.

EljayK
10-03-2013, 09:43 AM

Enhancement if you need points. If memory serves me they give 41 base, 50 on element. They used to count as an uncommon (silver star) before they changed it to straight NEMESIS. Whether that means it fuses as a silver star, or it fuses as something different now, hasn't really been tested yet. If you want to fuse it, feel free. If you need EP, go for it. It's really up to you, since it isn't particularly useful for either.

Meepo
10-03-2013, 11:33 AM

Thank you.

I am trying to find trends in the stats of armors that were released in chests after aegis of the dragon.

Synovia
10-03-2013, 11:33 AM
The reason I progressed through this game faster than other non-spenders was because I didn't waste time fusing anything. Week one was getting TFs everywhere. Week 2 was maxing the Big 4. Week 3 was buying the last 2 castle expansions. No time to waste gold/smiths fusing for random things. After that, I joined a good guild and got Eurus+ in my 3rd full week. Never looked back since. Can't say I ever enhanced a Bigger 4, because I didn't. But now that good guilds have been locked up, players can't jump from the Big 4 to Epic Boss+, so they need an intermediate. Since combustion/GB/Clay/Tempered are worse than the current Epic Boss+, I just don't see a reason to expend the extra effort into a luck-based system when you could achieve the same results by going the tried-and-true method. If there's anything I learned from this game, it's that luck screws you over.

Hold on, you don't see the point in leveling combustion because the current epic boss + is better, but you want people to level Roc+, when Combustion is more than 500 points better than it? Really?

The only reason to level the Bigger4+ was that you couldn't beat the EB43, and they were the best armors available until you could. Thats no longer the case.

Also, there's just as much luck in farming for materials as there is in fusing.

EljayK
10-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Hold on, you don't see the point in leveling combustion because the current epic boss + is better, but you want people to level Roc+, when Combustion is more than 500 points better than it? Really?

The only reason to level the Bigger4+ was that you couldn't beat the EB43, and they were the best armors available until you could. Thats no longer the case.

I personally would still recommend leveling the bigger4. They're easier to level in total EP (iirc), and Epic Bosses have gotten harder over time, while Big4 hasn't. Maybe a solid friend set will compensate for that and get someone to 43 faster, but honestly I think that bigger4 is more tried and true than risking an EB+ every week with only Big4 and friends.

That being said, having levelled roc+ personally, I would not recommend it. It's elemental combination and stats never felt worth it. I would restrict Bigger4 to Huge2 personally. Swamp shaman and Infernal Lord. I never finished DP+, because I was getting EB43 before I even had a second set of 22 gems.

Synovia
10-03-2013, 12:16 PM
I personally would still recommend leveling the bigger4. They're easier to level in total EP (iirc), and Epic Bosses have gotten harder over time, while Big4 hasn't. Maybe a solid friend set will compensate for that and get someone to 43 faster, but honestly I think that bigger4 is more tried and true than risking an EB+ every week with only Big4 and friends.

Each of the bigger4+ cost more EP to level than Combustion, Clayplate, and Guardian, and are significantly inferior. Thats the point here.

They also cost more EP to level than the Boss (non-plus), where you only need to get to level 15, and aren't significantly better.

That being said, having levelled roc+ personally, I would not recommend it. It's elemental combination and stats never felt worth it. I would restrict Bigger4 to Huge2 personally. Swamp shaman and Infernal Lord. I never finished DP+, because I was getting EB43 before I even had a second set of 22 gems.

Agree on Roc+, and DP, but don't agree on Swamp Shaman+. Its significantly more expensive to level than the current bosses non-plus armor, and is only marginally better. I think any newbie would be much better served leveling a 1850 point stacked element non-boss armor than leveling the 1900 point swamp shaman with its crappy elements.

I know Bear is passed, so a newbie today doesn't necessarily have the choice, but I really think the 1850 points of Earth/Spirit is a more useful armor than 1936 points of Earth/water. The Bigger4+ made a lot of sense when boss non-plus armors were 14-1600 points. Thats not true anymore though.

Necromancers
10-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Each of the bigger4+ cost more EP to level than Combustion, Clayplate, and Guardian, and are significantly inferior. Thats the point here.

They also cost more EP to level than the Boss (non-plus), where you only need to get to level 15, and aren't significantly better.

Agree on Roc+, and DP, but don't agree on Swamp Shaman+. Its significantly more expensive to level than the current bosses non-plus armor, and is only marginally better. I think any newbie would be much better served leveling a 1850 point stacked element non-boss armor than leveling the 1900 point swamp shaman with its crappy elements.

I know Bear is passed, so a newbie today doesn't necessarily have the choice, but I really think the 1850 points of Earth/Spirit is a more useful armor than 1936 points of Earth/water. The Bigger4+ made a lot of sense when boss non-plus armors were 14-1600 points. Thats not true anymore though.

Well I just use the armors in my signature for now and I'm fine with them. Working on materials for DP+ (crafting the regular atm) but probably won't level it anytime soon, as I'm busy with my current ones. There can be all kinds of arguing why this and that is all worth it but it in the end it's just what you can use and what you're willing to use.

Starwulf
10-03-2013, 12:47 PM
The only time it's economically feasible is when you have reached around level 75 in an epic. (by my very quick diner napkin math; which is poor). There is a strategy some people use that gets an uncommon up to level 11 so it's worth 20 points in on-element fusions, but it takes 1 uncommon, 8 basics, and two 4-set enhances. (500+2400+600+1200=4700). It is used because it takes half the time of snakeskins and gives the same if the element doesn't match snakeskins.

Best idea is Gabzor's. The standard leveling progression of an epic boss armor, for example, is basics to 12 or 20 depending on time and preference, snakeskins to 45/50 depending on same, fusion armors to 70. Feel free to substitute fusion boost armors for fusion armors if you have them.

For the idea of completeness the fusion armors are fire/air, fire/earth, spirit/wind, spirit/water. Fusing those basic armors together has a 100% chance at an armor that gives 41 base EP and 50 EP when elements match.

So now that my Storm sorc + is at 51, I should be using what to boost? Don't quite understand the "fusion armors", as compared to fusion boost armors. Unless you mean like fusing air and water silver star armors together, then fusing those into the storm sorc. (Forgive my noobness, please).

wbbpcvpvr
10-03-2013, 12:47 PM
:mad::mad::mad:

Lord Of The Infernal
10-03-2013, 12:54 PM
:mad::mad::mad:

Chances to get back 10% unless the person who took your phone Sell Away and Factory reset your phone
Send Gree a ticket tell them what happen, i hope u remember all your account information.
Example your own Friend codes your level your castle expansion how much gems you left your guild name

If he is still holding on to your phone i don't think u can get its back :'(

Replicatorz
10-03-2013, 01:02 PM
So now that I am lvl 140....what was/is then point of continuing? No bonus for leveling (haven't had a bonus in a few levels), its now just grind grind grind for snakeskins, log in every so often to kill the epic boss and win some tournament battles.....sounds like a very poor end game play.

Forgot: also wait for the well developed guild wars that occur once in a while.

Unresolved
10-03-2013, 02:05 PM

I did specifically say several posts ago I would not level Roc+ because it sucks. And there is not nearly as much luck in farming as fusion. You have a much larger sample to smooth out the data and HP is a replenishable resource while armors for fusion aren't. Not to mention, you need to craft those 3* anyways to fuse...So not sure where you're going with that.

And you can get Infernal+ done faster than you can fuse and max Combustion unless you luck out and get it first try. Combustion will become obsolete anyways once you can start killing Epic Boss 43 anyways. 150 more stats IS a fairly large amount.

Cocodrank
10-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Hey guys, I need to ask this now as I don't have much time to go and research it and reaaaally wanna know.

Are there actual offers that aren't videos (surveys and others) that actually gives gems? I've tried two surveys but they just led me to more surveys. Now I wasn't sure if I should've kept going but I got discouraged because the questions became all too redundant. Care to help me with which ones are legit and which ones aren't? Also if you can lead me to cheap offers that reward large amount of gems?

Synovia
10-03-2013, 03:16 PM
And you can get Infernal+ done faster than you can fuse and max Combustion unless you luck out and get it first try. .

No, you really can't.

-Solo-
10-03-2013, 03:30 PM
And you can get Infernal+ done faster than you can fuse and max Combustion unless you luck out and get it first try. .

Yes, you can.

You either need to luck out and get combustion through fusing fusion boosts or crafting 3 stars and fusing 2 together to try and get combustion. Chances of getting combustion is low because of the influx of new possibilities and 4 elements from 3 stars.

I do not know how you can say there is as much luck in farming mats as there is in fusion. That makes no sense. For new players, the safest route to take is to craft bigger 4+ and once you have those, you can farm materials and craft 3 stars to use for fusion. Crafting 3 stars for fusion before you have bigger 4+ just puts you behind when you don't have a good foundation of bigger 4+, and excess gold/fusion stars to fall back on.

Sol Invictus
10-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Looked a little bit and didn't see any relevant answers, although I sort of remember reading a post awhile back about this type of thing...

Our Guild Master has been missing in action for about two or three weeks now, and the last we heard from him was when he was talking about giving up the leadership role due to not having the time to spend on the game.

I sent a support ticket to GREE, but can anyone offer any insight in to how this problem might be resolved?

iH8t2lose2
10-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Yes, you can.

You either need to luck out and get combustion through fusing fusion boosts or crafting 3 stars and fusing 2 together to try and get combustion. Chances of getting combustion is low because of the influx of new possibilities and 4 elements from 3 stars.

I do not know how you can say there is as much luck in farming mats as there is in fusion. That makes no sense. For new players, the safest route to take is to craft bigger 4+ and once you have those, you can farm materials and craft 3 stars to use for fusion. Crafting 3 stars for fusion before you have bigger 4+ just puts you behind when you don't have a good foundation of bigger 4+, and excess gold/fusion stars to fall back on.
Just fused combustion!!!!

EljayK
10-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Looked a little bit and didn't see any relevant answers, although I sort of remember reading a post awhile back about this type of thing...

Our Guild Master has been missing in action for about two or three weeks now, and the last we heard from him was when he was talking about giving up the leadership role due to not having the time to spend on the game.

I sent a support ticket to GREE, but can anyone offer any insight in to how this problem might be resolved?

Unfortunately the only person who can change the Guildmaster spot over to another person is the Guildmaster. There is no lack of activity clause, that I'm aware of. Honestly, unless you're particularly fond of where you are, I would find a more active guild that communicates on Line daily so that you always know what's going on. Those types of guilds have leaders that would either A.) never leave, or B.) hand off leadership before they do.

drygores
10-03-2013, 08:03 PM

Only gree. Same thing happened to my old guild, except he broke his phone. Gree said it wwas possible for them to remove him and give leadership to the next in line. But ssaid they would have to check for inactivity on the account first.

Sol Invictus
10-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Intredasting.

Both the Master and the Sentinel in my guild have been MIA for more than a week.

It's too bad too, because I left one guild already to join this one and essentially took the helm, got rid of some lousy players and added some great ones and built it up to where it is now. If all my effort was wasted because Gree won't help me out then I'm gonna be displeased.

gnolaum
10-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Has anyone worked out the optimal snakeskin farming? A normal run takes 30s,but seems to have a lower drop rate; an epic run takes 50s but seems to have a higher drop rate. HP is a non issue.

So if the drop rate is 30/50 or 60% in normal compared to epic it's a wash, but if it's lower then Epic is better, or if it's higher then Normal is better. Or maybe one of the middle ranks... Anyone done the stats?

I use 1120 of the damn things for every suit of armor I level...

Rozelda
10-04-2013, 12:49 AM
I would like to know how Gree can seize my account and use it to keep an eye on other guilds?
They took my account I've been playing daily for the last 7 months and announced via chat that I was a hacker and they are going to use my account to monitor other players.
All without proof or consultation.
I have receipts for all of my purchases, have tried in vain to contact Gree for an explanation all for nothing.

Be warned this account is now a member of 3 stars & a sun, going by the name 'owned by gree'

DonutEnigma
10-04-2013, 02:31 AM
And you believe that? I highly doubt that it's actually gree.

timetoslp1
10-04-2013, 06:44 AM
any idea how i can get multi referral for *ahem* myself ?
any emus for me to do ?
some stuff are not able to be written here.

Synovia
10-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Yes, you can.

Like I showed earlier, it takes roughly 4 fusions to end up with one of the three really nice fusable armors. Thats not "lucking out".

Stop with the disingenuous misinformation.

. For new players, the safest route to take is to craft bigger 4+ and once you have those, you can farm materials and craft 3 stars to use for fusion. Crafting 3 stars for fusion before you have bigger 4+ just puts you behind when you don't have a good foundation of bigger 4+, and excess gold/fusion stars to fall back on.

no, its not, because the bigger 4 are all a gigantic waste of time. They're all, excepting Infernal, inferior to the current boss non-plus armors. They're all inferior to easily fusable armors.

There is literally no reason that any person should be leveling Rocfeather, or Dark prince, and very few reasons anyone should level Swamp or Infernal.

Its not a safe route, its not a wise route, its a gigantic waste of time.

Marco_
10-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Like I showed earlier, it takes roughly 4 fusions to end up with one of the three really nice fusable armors. Thats not "lucking out".

Well, on the other hand your sample size of 1 person isn't exactly reliable either...

no, its not, because the bigger 4 are all a gigantic waste of time. They're all, excepting Infernal, inferior to the current boss non-plus armors. They're all inferior to easily fusable armors.

According to the wiki: Bear non-plus = 1829 combined
DP+ = 2019, Swamp+ = 1936, Infernal+ = 2075 and Roc has for ages been "not really worth it unless you don't have anything better for those elements".
Please come back in 1 or 2 months and copy paste your rant and then it will actually be true.

Necromancers
10-04-2013, 11:34 AM
My account's details are in my signature.
Should I bother getting Dark Prince Royal Armor +? If not, is using a big portion of my daily friend hiring worth it for levelling, or should I train somewhere else and focus the usage of my friends on getting as far as I can at the Epic Boss each week?

I know I'm by far not strong enough to get to level 43 but the rewards might still be worth it.

Lord Of The Infernal
10-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Should I bother getting Dark Prince Royal Armor +? If not, is using a big portion of my daily friend hiring worth it for levelling, or should I train somewhere else and focus the usage of my friends on getting as far as I can at the Epic Boss each week?

I know I'm by far not strong enough to get to level 43 but the rewards might still be worth it.

Yes to dark prince+ in arena because now their are too much Earth/Spirit elements in arena you deal 100% damage to them but u take in only.normal damage

EljayK
10-04-2013, 01:04 PM
Agree with LotI. Get it. I never did, but I was working on it when something better came along. The worst that can happen is you end up with 2 fire/spirits. Get your other armors to 70 though. A level 70 is more important than another level 50 of different elements.

Marco_
10-04-2013, 03:52 PM

First 1-2 days of a new boss you should need few friends for the boss, so at that time you can use them to do KoD or Haunted Citadel runs to level up.

Good goal for epic boss is probably to advance 1 reward level per week.

Arcovio
10-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Our guild has had a problem with new members joining with the express intent to sabotage us during a guild war. The ability to boot a rogue member durng a war would be great ! (You could still leave the inability to join a guild).
Eagle

ZERO_07
10-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Our guild has had a problem with new members joining with the express intent to sabotage us during a guild war. The ability to boot a rogue member durng a war would be great ! (You could still leave the inability to join a guild).
Eagle
That also leaves the possibility that someone will boot members before the war ends so they wont receive prizes.

-Solo-
10-04-2013, 06:14 PM

It's luck. I don't think you know what the word luck or probability means. You're telling me to stop giving out disingenuous information when you're telling low leveled players to skip the bigger 4+ (which have higher stats than epic boss non+ armors) to try and craft multiple bigger 4s sets and fuse them away to hope to get, in your words, "one of the three nice fusable armors" after they just included a bunch of old armors into the fusion table.

Stop spouting things you have little knowledge of. You're of little help to new and upcoming players.

busteroaf
10-04-2013, 07:47 PM
It's luck. I don't think you know what the word luck or probability means. You're telling me to stop giving out disingenuous information when you're telling low leveled players to skip the bigger 4+ (which have higher stats than epic boss non+ armors) to try and craft multiple bigger 4s sets and fuse them away to hope to get, in your words, "one of the three nice fusable armors" after they just included a bunch of old armors into the fusion table.

Stop spouting things you have little knowledge of. You're of little help to new and upcoming players.

Remember though, all the old data we had before, and any info we had is invalid now since they reworked the fusion tables...

/sigh...

Meepo
10-04-2013, 11:42 PM
How are guild war matchups determined? Is it by guild level or by rank?

Necromancers
10-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Rocfeather Robes + Wanderer's Shroud can't give a Rare armor like Living Flame or Flamestorm Finery, right?
Because there are no 3-star armors of mono Fire, Fire/Spirit or Fire/Air which are fusable, I'm thinking of fusing those in the hopes of getting Combustion.

deathexe
10-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Rocfeather Robes + Wanderer's Shroud can't give a Rare armor like Living Flame or Flamestorm Finery, right?
Because there are no 2-star or 3-star armors of mono Fire, Fire/Spirit or Fire/Air which are fusable, I'm thinking of fusing those in the hopes of getting Combustion.

You could get Admiral's regalia, pyromancer, royal flame, torch flame, ruby platemail, cloudking finery, Bone harvester, ethereal garments, Embersteel, flame summoner, Combustion, eldritch keeper and barbarian raiding gear.

Not particularly good chances, and I may have missed out a few possibilities.

Necromancers
10-05-2013, 01:15 AM
You could get Admiral's regalia, pyromancer, royal flame, torch flame, ruby platemail, cloudking finery, Bone harvester, ethereal garments, Embersteel, flame summoner, Combustion, eldritch keeper and barbarian raiding gear.

Not particularly good chances, and I may have missed out a few possibilities.

Okay screw that I missed a few junk 2-stars you get 99% of the time in Beast Chest... Well might indeed not be the best chances, but don't need my Wanderer's Shroud and I fused away my other EB armors. Meh I'll guess I wait a bit.

Marco_
10-05-2013, 02:26 AM
Remember though, all the old data we had before, and any info we had is invalid now since they reworked the fusion tables...
/sigh...
We didn't know the odds of each armor before and we don't know now. Not much of a change.
For all we know, they could have only changed some "fusable: no" flags to "fusable: yes".
Gree being Gree, the odds of them suddenly making the good armor(s) more likely when adding a bunch of extra crappy options I'd guess is near zero...

Marco_
10-05-2013, 02:28 AM
Because there are no 3-star armors of mono Fire, Fire/Spirit or Fire/Air which are fusable, I'm thinking of fusing those in the hopes of getting Combustion.
In the fusion results topic, fusing a 3-star with a 4-star armor has generally given worse outcomes than 2x 3-star or 2x 4-star.

Erfel OP
10-05-2013, 06:14 AM
Let's compare corvus and beringar armor... both lvl 70, both NON+

Corvus
ATK 869
DEF 992
869 + 992 = 1861

Beringar
ATK 1049
DEF 780
1049 + 780 = 1829

So Corvus has better stats than beringar.
I put corvus on my air knight, and beringar on my earth knight

Air knight
ATK 1148
DEF 1279
1148 + 1279 = 2427

Earth knight
ATK 1415
DEF 1114
1415 + 1114 = 2529

So now the earth knight is stronger!

WTF?? How is it possible?

Lord Of The Infernal
10-05-2013, 06:22 AM
let's compare corvus and beringar armor... Both lvl 70, both non+

corvus
atk 869
def 992
869 + 992 = 1861

beringar
atk 1049
def 780
1049 + 780 = 1829

so corvus has better stats than beringar.
i put corvus on my air knight, and beringar on my earth knight

air knight
atk 1148
def 1279
1148 + 1279 = 2427

earth knight
atk 1415
def 1114
1415 + 1114 = 2529

so now the earth knight is stronger!

wtf?? How is it possible?

guild elements my dear friend

Erfel OP
10-05-2013, 06:30 AM
So a two elements armor gets double bonus?

deathexe
10-05-2013, 06:59 AM
So a two elements armor gets double bonus?

Yes they do.

Sakino
10-05-2013, 07:10 AM
This is why the five monos, compared to dorar and nerezza, were having ~200 stars more. To cover up the ~10 elemental bonus they were loosing. All before the actuall boss armors, bear and swamp. Quality jump like we did whit admiral, jian, deva, dragons, and now beringar. Monos now need to have ~2800 complessive stats to be better than actual boss armors.

Daenerys
10-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Is it worth the effort to max Blaze+, if I already have a maxed regular Blaze?

I fused the regular Blaze when it was still possible, then got a Blaze+ from the beast chest.

I know I will max it, simply because it's an epic+. But will it be worth the effort....

Jman
10-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Anybody know this?

bkal into another bkal is 120 points if i remember correctly (saw someone do it once).

Thatzme
10-05-2013, 07:21 PM
bkal into another bkal is 120 points if i remember correctly (saw someone do it once).

I had a few bkals as fodder and they gave 90 ep to normal armors - not sure how much it would give to another bkal but I believe it would be 90 as well.

Starwulf
10-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Is the + version of the current boss really that great? I mean, I'm stoked, because it's looking like I have 43 in the bag, I'm only 7 kills away and I still have 4 more days to get those 7 kills(ie: easy street), and it's going to be my first ever, but the stats look fairly mediocre. A total of 2530, which is only 300 more then my Storm Sorc +(2273). Are those extra 300 stats going to make a significant difference?

Not that I'm not going to make the +, I'm still very happy that I'm finally going to hit the 43rd tier for a boss, that's been my goal since I first found out that the 43rd tier is what you needed to reach to get the + version. Just kinda sad that's going to be a weaker armor then the previous ones, lol!

On another note, I have to say, I've had a lot of luck with EE drops from the boss this time, and I'm still probably only going to reach about 47 kills or so(no way I'll hit 51, not a chance), and the only time I've missed making kills are the hours that I'm sleeping. Is the only way to hit 51 and then 60 is to sac sleep or spend gems? I Just don't see being able to hit those two particular tiers without setting an alarm, getting up and blearily slogging my way through a kill or two half-asleep.

deathexe
10-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Is the + version of the current boss really that great? I mean, I'm stoked, because it's looking like I have 43 in the bag, I'm only 7 kills away and I still have 4 more days to get those 7 kills(ie: easy street), and it's going to be my first ever, but the stats look fairly mediocre. A total of 2530, which is only 300 more then my Storm Sorc +(2273). Are those extra 300 stats going to make a significant difference?

Not that I'm not going to make the +, I'm still very happy that I'm finally going to hit the 43rd tier for a boss, that's been my goal since I first found out that the 43rd tier is what you needed to reach to get the + version. Just kinda sad that's going to be a weaker armor then the previous ones, lol!

On another note, I have to say, I've had a lot of luck with EE drops from the boss this time, and I'm still probably only going to reach about 47 kills or so(no way I'll hit 51, not a chance), and the only time I've missed making kills are the hours that I'm sleeping. Is the only way to hit 51 and then 60 is to sac sleep or spend gems? I Just don't see being able to hit those two particular tiers without setting an alarm, getting up and blearily slogging my way through a kill or two half-asleep.

If you're not getting epic armors, Epic boss+ armors are your next best choice. From what I remember, your armors aren't that good at the moment, so this armor will probably be a pretty big help. By the way, you may want to consider that although you may have enough time to reach boss 43, beating it will be much harder because bosses at the end of each reward tier jumps in difficulty, if you haven't found that out already.

With regards to reaching 60, having very good armors against the boss is a necessity. For example, I managed to kill the last boss with only 1 knight until somewhere between level 18 to 20. It made reaching 60 much easier because I saved energy using more knights, so I could kill the boss more times. I never actually needed to sacrifice sleep, and I managed to kill 60 roughly 8 hours before the next boss.

Sakino
10-05-2013, 11:14 PM

On another note, I have to say, I've had a lot of luck with EE drops from the boss this time, and I'm still probably only going to reach about 47 kills or so(no way I'll hit 51, not a chance), and the only time I've missed making kills are the hours that I'm sleeping. Is the only way to hit 51 and then 60 is to sac sleep or spend gems? I Just don't see being able to hit those two particular tiers without setting an alarm, getting up and blearily slogging my way through a kill or two half-asleep.actually, those boss armors (bear and swamp demon) are sort of the best legendaries you can get for now. Only aegis of the dragon, combustion+ and clayplate+ are better than those, and causethey are chest only.... I think is worth the max.
(All those fusedbornes vanguards.... They are getting a real foe on legendary ranks. I'm maxing it even if i have a maxed clayplate regular.)

Starwulf
10-05-2013, 11:58 PM
If you're not getting epic armors, Epic boss+ armors are your next best choice. From what I remember, your armors aren't that good at the moment, so this armor will probably be a pretty big help. By the way, you may want to consider that although you may have enough time to reach boss 43, beating it will be much harder because bosses at the end of each reward tier jumps in difficulty, if you haven't found that out already.

With regards to reaching 60, having very good armors against the boss is a necessity. For example, I managed to kill the last boss with only 1 knight until somewhere between level 18 to 20. It made reaching 60 much easier because I saved energy using more knights, so I could kill the boss more times. I never actually needed to sacrifice sleep, and I managed to kill 60 roughly 8 hours before the next boss.

That is very true in regards to having a good strong armor to take you to close to 20 kills solo. I made it to 14 against this one before I had to add someone, so that certainly helped me out a lot.

I do realize that they jump in difficulty, but right now I can kill him with 5 knights and I don't even get to the fifth knight before he's dead. I figure come the 43rd kill I"ll probably go 5 and 2 against him for the win, or maybe 4/3, using the strongest knights I have on my friends list, but I'm confident that I'll be strong enough to do it. Frankly, if it comes down to it, I have 20 gems saved, and I'll HAPPILY burn them for extra epic energy to kill him for the +.

Also, you are partially correct. My armors WEREN'T that strong, but I've been doing nothing but leveling them for the last few days, they are all 50+ now, with my Storm Sorc + being at 60. It's slowing down now, as I have no fusion boost armors, so I'm just feeding my storm sorc + Atlantean Avenger armors for the double bonus to EP. I get 1 level right now from 4 of them. Still, I've gained a TON of strength, gone from like 1450 atk/1050 defense to nearly 1700/1200 now. It's definitely quite a difference to what I was, I've been winning a significant more of my arena/friends list duels in the last few days, it's great. I definitely see why I probably should have focused more on leveling my armors early on instead of leveling.

Edit: gotta say, I'm getting irritated with fusing right now. I'm about to attempt my fifth fusion of Infernal Lord and Rocfeather robes, and every time it's been 2 star(3 embersteel and 1 flowstone). Hopefully I'll finally get lucky on this last attempt and snag a combustion finally.

Oh, one other question: If I don't have to burn any gems for the 43rd kill(I don't think I'll have to), would it be smarter to save them and use them on a chance chest in the future, or should I save until I have enough to kill Beringar in the Summoning stone 4 times, because then I could craft the + version of his armor, which with the current boss, would give me two + version of boss armors.

deathexe
10-06-2013, 12:21 AM
That is very true in regards to having a good strong armor to take you to close to 20 kills solo. I made it to 14 against this one before I had to add someone, so that certainly helped me out a lot.

I do realize that they jump in difficulty, but right now I can kill him with 5 knights and I don't even get to the fifth knight before he's dead. I figure come the 43rd kill I"ll probably go 5 and 2 against him for the win, or maybe 4/3, using the strongest knights I have on my friends list, but I'm confident that I'll be strong enough to do it. Frankly, if it comes down to it, I have 20 gems saved, and I'll HAPPILY burn them for extra epic energy to kill him for the +.

Also, you are partially correct. My armors WEREN'T that strong, but I've been doing nothing but leveling them for the last few days, they are all 50+ now, with my Storm Sorc + being at 60. It's slowing down now, as I have no fusion boost armors, so I'm just feeding my storm sorc + Atlantean Avenger armors for the double bonus to EP. I get 1 level right now from 4 of them. Still, I've gained a TON of strength, gone from like 1450 atk/1050 defense to nearly 1700/1200 now. It's definitely quite a difference to what I was, I've been winning a significant more of my arena/friends list duels in the last few days, it's great. I definitely see why I probably should have focused more on leveling my armors early on instead of leveling.

Edit: gotta say, I'm getting irritated with fusing right now. I'm about to attempt my fifth fusion of Infernal Lord and Rocfeather robes, and every time it's been 2 star(3 embersteel and 1 flowstone). Hopefully I'll finally get lucky on this last attempt and snag a combustion finally.

Oh, one other question: If I don't have to burn any gems for the 43rd kill(I don't think I'll have to), would it be smarter to save them and use them on a chance chest in the future, or should I save until I have enough to kill Beringar in the Summoning stone 4 times, because then I could craft the + version of his armor, which with the current boss, would give me two + version of boss armors.

Uh, actually you don't get any extra EP from enhancing your storm sorcerer with atlantean avenger armors. As long as there's one matching element, you get the extra EP, having two makes no difference.

Also, I wouldn't actually consider Your armors being strong yet. Considering how your best armor is a storm sorc+ at level 60 at the moment.

Another thing to point out, your current level affects how much damage and health your friends you use have. Basically, the stats and health of your friends are capped, making them much less effective until you're around level 90+ I believe.

Gems should be spent on maxing your training fields first if you haven't already done so.

Ravendark
10-06-2013, 12:57 AM
So I'm fairly new, and I've only boughten gems once and never got anything. I'm lvl 86, and my armors are Doran's, levithan, and guardians. I dont seem to ever get any epic boss+ should i try maxxing out the "bigger 4" instead of what I'm using atm?

Starwulf
10-06-2013, 02:02 AM
Uh, actually you don't get any extra EP from enhancing your storm sorcerer with atlantean avenger armors. As long as there's one matching element, you get the extra EP, having two makes no difference.

Also, I wouldn't actually consider Your armors being strong yet. Considering how your best armor is a storm sorc+ at level 60 at the moment.

Another thing to point out, your current level affects how much damage and health your friends you use have. Basically, the stats and health of your friends are capped, making them much less effective until you're around level 90+ I believe.

Gems should be spent on maxing your training fields first if you haven't already done so.

Uhh, I'm already level 100 ^^ So there is no worries there. And, I meant comparatively, I'm a helluva lot stronger then I was just 3 days ago :).

I had no idea that you didn't get a double bonus for matching both elements when enhancing armors, That's quite interesting to learn, I appreciate the tip!

EljayK
10-06-2013, 08:23 AM
So I'm fairly new, and I've only boughten gems once and never got anything. I'm lvl 86, and my armors are Doran's, levithan, and guardians. I dont seem to ever get any epic boss+ should i try maxxing out the "bigger 4" instead of what I'm using atm?

If you have the Big 4 maxed out, it's a matter of stats. Long ago it was necessary to do the Bigger 4. For a number of reasons. Now, an EB non-plus may be equally as strong and better elements. So it goes by the week. Infernal and Dark Prince+ are necessary though. That's a fairly universal idea.

Uhh, I'm already level 100 ^^ So there is no worries there. And, I meant comparatively, I'm a helluva lot stronger then I was just 3 days ago :).

I had no idea that you didn't get a double bonus for matching both elements when enhancing armors, That's quite interesting to learn, I appreciate the tip!

How did you get to EB14 with one knight and still think you'll need 5/2 at 43? What armors are you using that there's such a huge scale in the ability of your lower knights? Your lower knights should have previous gear on, which means if you're building upwards correctly, instead of skipping steps, you'll have adequate gear for all 3 knights fighting. Don't worry so much about the rush to EB+. Trust me, it's a wall. If you don't have the ability to ease your way into it, you will be spending a huge amount of frustration not being able to level it. Remember, once you get 43 once, you'll want it every week. That's a brand new legendary plus to get every week. A brand new non-plus to get to 35, every week. It's a lot of work, and unless you're fully prepared for it, you will always end up bottle necked. The armors you have will not get leveled, and you will have to use them for something else when a better version comes out, still in nostalgia about how it was your, "first eb+ armor."

Get the bigger4 first. don't worry about EB+ until it happens naturally.

Unless you're an addict capable of maxing a legendary+ every week like some of us do. In which case more power to you, and make sure you go 2/5 or 3/4, not 5/2 or 4/3. The boss will use 2 special attacks if he's under a certain point of life, but only 1 if he's above that point. Saving you HP and getting you more damage by going in with less knights first.

Marco_
10-06-2013, 10:53 AM
I reached 60 last week without gemming, since the stars aligned:
- the boss had consecutive elements
- I had a strong armor that was double element strong, so did 100% bonus damage and not weak (Forgestone+)
- I had a lot of friends with good armors (Forgestone+)
- good EE drops

spirit/earth bosses (Forgestone friends) and water/fire bosses (Maelstorm friends) are probably the only ones where I have a chance of getting close to 60 right now, though I'd need to be really lucky/efficient on the EE and friends for the latter...

Managing your EE and friends is also pretty important if you don't want to have to get up in the middle of the night.
"commander / 1 follower + commander / commander + 1 friend / 2 followers + commander / 1 follower + commander + 1 friend / either commander + 2 friends or 2 followers + commander + 1 friend or a mix of those depending on what your bottleneck is" seems to be decent sequence for the first 30+ levels of the boss.

Marco_
10-06-2013, 11:08 AM
Yep, Snakeskins will give you the same EP in this case (because of the water) for 3000 gold instead of 6000 gold. ;)

Remember, once you get 43 once, you'll want it every week. That's a brand new legendary plus to get every week. A brand new non-plus to get to 35, every week. It's a lot of work, and unless you're fully prepared for it, you will always end up bottle necked. The armors you have will not get leveled, and you will have to use them for something else when a better version comes out, still in nostalgia about how it was your, "first eb+ armor."

bigger 4 also need their non-plus crafted and leveled first (though only to level 20) so there's not too much difference there compared to epic boss+. So if you can get to 43 without gemming, do it and level that armor instead if it fits you w.r.t. element combination.

Unless you're an addict capable of maxing a legendary+ every week like some of us do. In which case more power to you, and make sure you go 2/5 or 3/4, not 5/2 or 4/3. The boss will use 2 special attacks if he's under a certain point of life, but only 1 if he's above that point. Saving you HP and getting you more damage by going in with less knights first.
To clarify that, on your second run the boss will always start with 1 or 2 crits. You want a follower to take those blows and not your commander.

HalbeSuppe
10-06-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi, I have a question about beast brawl rewards.
You gain the keys if you keep the armors and such, but here is the question:
Do i have to keep the normal version armor, even I have completed the "normal" stage of the rewards with 2 keys, or do I have to wait the remaining 3 days still?
Do i have to keep the normal version armor to get to the 2nd stage, even if I have the +version?

Why do I ask? Someone got Moontide with soulshard and swanpstone and I want to try this out asap, but when I use soulshard now (old beasbrawl) ... or swampstone (new one, which will start in a couple of days -.-') i cant complete the beastbrawl rewards then i fear ... :/

iH8t2lose2
10-06-2013, 11:51 AM
How did you get to EB14 with one knight and still think you'll need 5/2 at 43? What armors are you using that there's such a huge scale in the ability of your lower knights? Your lower knights should have previous gear on, which means if you're building upwards correctly, instead of skipping steps, you'll have adequate gear for all 3 knights fighting. Don't worry so much about the rush to EB+. Trust me, it's a wall. If you don't have the ability to ease your way into it, you will be spending a huge amount of frustration not being able to level it. Remember, once you get 43 once, you'll want it every week. That's a brand new legendary plus to get every week. A brand new non-plus to get to 35, every week. It's a lot of work, and unless you're fully prepared for it, you will always end up bottle necked. The armors you have will not get leveled, and you will have to use them for something else when a better version comes out, still in nostalgia about how it was your, "first eb+ armor."

I did it last week on armored bear. I used marco's forgestone+ and only had to use 5 people. I had to use 3 people for level 15.

gnolaum
10-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Has anyone worked out the drop% of snakeskin leather strips on the various difficulties?

Lord Of The Infernal
10-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Has anyone worked out the drop% of snakeskin leather strips on the various difficulties?

I only Farm in the morning K&D Time Zone 9-10am PDT, 100% drop on normal stage in the morning 70-80% afternoon 50-70% night.

So morning farming is the best for me

deathexe
10-06-2013, 08:03 PM
I only Farm in the morning K&D Time Zone 9-10am PDT, 100% drop on normal stage in the morning 70-80% afternoon 50-70% night.

So morning farming is the best for me

That's based on your luck, it's very much unlikely that the time that you farm decides the drop rates.

There was data collected on this topic by the way, but I can't recall the exact numbers. Epic is somewhere around 90% though I believe.

gnolaum
10-06-2013, 08:44 PM
There was data collected on this topic by the way, but I can't recall the exact numbers. Epic is somewhere around 90% though I believe.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. Anyone have a link to that thread/post/site? Thanks!

drygores
10-06-2013, 08:46 PM
All i do is epic. And its between 90-95%. And best XP. Ide say maybe -10% each difficulty. Just on my experience

gnolaum
10-06-2013, 08:55 PM
All i do is epic. And its between 90-95%. And best XP. Ide say maybe -10% each difficulty. Just on my experience

If it was -10% on each difficulty I can do Normal 60% faster than Epic ... so I guess it's kinda a wash which to do.

Newsmurf
10-06-2013, 10:42 PM
thanks synovia for your advice bud, i really appreciate it. i fused a combustion armor tonight on my first try and am going to try for a clayplate now. if i got clay or guardian i would be pretty happy, i want clay just bc i think it looks cool though = ).

btw i liked that synovia actually gave me the names of armors to fuse...spec and stonescale for my shot at guardian/clay...more people should be specific like him for us noobs!

btw just to say-people dont understand for those of us not in big guilds EB+ is beyond impossible without stepping stone armors. the bigger 4 are still good for those of us who need multiple armor combinations to progress through EB fights if don't have good armors to farm with. for myself it takes about 2 knights to farm mats at a normal stage, just to pray the 2 3 stars or w/e i fuse into something better. shrug i may be wrong i know im a noob = ).

deathexe
10-06-2013, 10:52 PM
thanks synovia for your advice bud, i really appreciate it. i fused a combustion armor tonight on my first try and am going to try for a clayplate now. if i got clay or guardian i would be pretty happy, i want clay just bc i think it looks cool though = ).

btw i liked that synovia actually gave me the names of armors to fuse...spec and stonescale for my shot at guardian/clay...more people should be specific like him for us noobs!

btw just to say-people dont understand for those of us not in big guilds EB+ is beyond impossible without stepping stone armors. the bigger 4 are still good for those of us who need multiple armor combinations to progress through EB fights if don't have good armors to farm with. for myself it takes about 2 knights to farm mats at a normal stage, just to pray the 2 3 stars or w/e i fuse into something better. shrug i may be wrong i know im a noob = ).

Just wanted to point out that fusing spectral and stonescale to get Clayplate or guardian is quite a bad combination. Chances for clay or guardian is pretty low because the possible results include one star armors. If you do get it though, consider yourself pretty lucky.

Newsmurf
10-06-2013, 11:09 PM
well then why dont you give me advice instead of saying "no thats dumb" = ((((

Newsmurf
10-06-2013, 11:10 PM
what are my best options for clayplate? i want to look cool = ///////////

Unresolved
10-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Leviathan + Troll king...

And no one ever said to get epic boss+ without stepping stone armors. I managed to farm enough mats for Swamp Shaman+ and Infernal lord+ in a week without a guild. My only armors were the Big 4 at the time...

deathexe
10-06-2013, 11:16 PM
well then why dont you give me advice instead of saying "no thats dumb" = ((((

If you want to fuse a clay or guardian, fusing two legendary monos are your best bet. Ideally, a mono water and a mono earth for clay, and a mono spirit and mono earth for guardian. Water/spirit with earth works too.

If you don't have legendary armors, you could always craft epic boss armors when you hit level 15 so you can fuse them, since I'm assuming you don't have any other armors to level.

At worse, two three star armors work too, albeit much less effectively. Just get the element combination right.

By the way, I in no way said 'no that's dumb' I just pointed out that the fusion you were going for is ineffective.