View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

drhawk
09-13-2013, 09:04 AM
What are the best armors in game?
Whatever the latest epic+ armor GREE releases

Jemnidad
09-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Did I miss the Beast chest deadline? I just got the Beast key, but find nowhere to use it.

drhawk
09-13-2013, 09:59 AM
Did I miss the Beast chest deadline? I just got the Beast key, but find nowhere to use it.

The chest will be available in October

Jemnidad
09-13-2013, 10:00 AM
The chest will be available in October

Ok, whew. I thought I read that it would be available earlier but I was wrong. Thanks.

Zanatar
09-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Ok, so I want to make sure I`m doing this right.
When it comes to leveling new gear (any new gear).. I do the following:

-Create 4 Stonescale Plate Mail armor`s.
-using basic`s. (preferably Basic Earth).. I lvl up the 4 Stonescale`s to lvl 11.
-I fuse the 4x lvl 11 Stonescale`s to my armor of choice.

I repeat this task until the armor of choice is lvl 25.

Above lvl 25 I start using 4x Snakeskin`s to level up the armor of choice to max.

Is this what people have been doing? If so.. I must say.. I am not quite sure how people can stand it.
Don't get me wrong. I love the game. It`s fun.. etc.. but The constant grind of doing Relic Ruins on Epic, to get the Basic Earth`s.. and constantly crafting Basic Earth`s. Is VERY VERY Tedious.

And I hate to say it.. but it is turning me off from the game. I find myself not signing in to play Knights & Dragons as much, because it`s more Work and less Fun. I can't get passed how Tedious it is.

And the knowedge that this will always be this way.. Since to get stronger, I'll need to change gear.. and thus start the leveling process all over again, from lvl 1 to max for that new gear.

Yes there`s Fusion boost armor.. but the recommendation for that is to wait for Epic end game gear, to get those last few levels on them to max them.. and the consensus being that using Fusion boosts on standard gear is a waste.

I'm hoping I`m approaching this wrong and that there is a much much less tedious way to level up armor.

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.

Then000bster
09-13-2013, 11:31 AM

-using basic`s. (preferably Basic Earth).. I lvl up the 4 Stonescale`s to lvl 11.

Above lvl 25 I start using 4x Snakeskin`s to level up the armor of choice to max.

Is this what people have been doing? If so.. I must say.. I am not quite sure how people can stand it.
Don't get me wrong. I love the game. It`s fun.. etc.. but The constant grind of doing Relic Ruins on Epic, to get the Basic Earth`s.. and constantly crafting Basic Earth`s. Is VERY VERY Tedious.

And I hate to say it.. but it is turning me off from the game. I find myself not signing in to play Knights & Dragons as much, because it`s more Work and less Fun. I can't get passed how Tedious it is.

And the knowedge that this will always be this way.. Since to get stronger, I'll need to change gear.. and thus start the leveling process all over again, from lvl 1 to max for that new gear.

Yes there`s Fusion boost armor.. but the recommendation for that is to wait for Epic end game gear, to get those last few levels on them to max them.. and the consensus being that using Fusion boosts on standard gear is a waste.

I'm hoping I`m approaching this wrong and that there is a much much less tedious way to level up armor.

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.
I usually use stone scale/silver star armor all the way up until 35 as it is still semi worth it before switching over to gold stars.
And yeah Using fusion armors on normal armors is a waste. Save it for those higher levels of 70-99

Fibonacci
09-13-2013, 03:03 PM
is there a way to combine or fuse armors together to get epic 5 star?

I had 4 four stars (I assume the are legendary that will allow me to comibine or fuse.

if I cannot do it that way, then how do I get those armors?

my 4 star armors are
- slimebone
- armor of notus
- agis of fallen
- cloudkings finery
- levithan platemail
- featherblade battle gear
- trollforge platemail

and then a notable wicked wraith 3 star.

I have a 8 fusion boost armors. and a lot of 3 star to 1 gold star armors.

But I need to know how to use them or what I should aim for.

Spongie
09-13-2013, 04:14 PM

I had 4 four stars (I assume the are legendary that will allow me to comibine or fuse.

my 4 star armors are
- slimebone
- armor of notus
- agis of fallen
- cloudkings finery
- levithan platemail
- trollforge platemail

IF you read up more on the forum you could have seen epics arnt fuseable atm.

Daenerys
09-13-2013, 04:19 PM

my 4 star armors are
- slimebone
- armor of notus
- agis of fallen
- cloudkings finery
- levithan platemail
- trollforge platemail

As of now, epics seem to be unfuseable. So if you fuse the 4* armors, you will get a 3* or another 4*.

I would keep leveling the WW, and any of the other armors if you can get a + version. If not, then start crafting + versions of the bigger 4, from the story line: Swamp Shaman+, Rocfeather+, Infernal Lord+, Dark Prince Royal+.

One of my guildmate fuse Slimebane and Aegis of the Fallen and got a Guardian's Battlegear, which is a good armor.

MinMaxer
09-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Does anyone know how points are calculated in guild wars?

I.e. Do I get more points for defeating officer? GM? Sentinel? Higher level players? Players with higher armor?

It just seems random so far, doesn't make sense.

Florins
09-13-2013, 05:48 PM
I just killed the guardian of the enemy guild. And when I returned to the guild war screen the guardian was still alive at like 2k hp/17k instead of being dead. I had to attack him a 2nd time to get rid of him. The first battle wasn't even an close kill. My main knight had like 300/600 hp left.

For points I believe it's mostly about the ranking within the guild that decides the victory points. So guild master should be giving the most points. Not sure whether sentinel is better or guild champion. Lowest points from commanders and just a little bit more from high commanders.

Repeatedly beating the same guy seems to result in reduced point gains from that target.
Also it might be that the amount of knights left standing after the battle is done has some influence.

To Daenerys, although most epic armors aren't obtainable with fusions, a few of them can be the result of an fusion. I got my moontide platemail with a fusion. I only remember that my 2nd armor used for it was an wicked wraith armor (Might have used leviathan as my 1st armor, but I'm not sure). Still even if you'd copy my fusion it would still be random to actually get the 5-star armor.

MinMaxer
09-13-2013, 05:51 PM
There must be something else at work. Different people in my guild get vastly different points for killing the same guy

Dedi89
09-13-2013, 06:52 PM
Hi , is there a way to change the guild Name and main elements ?
:x

Thanks

deathexe
09-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Hi , is there a way to change the guild Name and main elements ?
:x

Thanks

Nope, there isn't any way for you to do it yourself.

YoTengoCrabs
09-13-2013, 10:23 PM

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.

I wouldn't exactly say you're approaching it wrong, because you are doing ONE of the many different methods that there are to level up your armor. There's a point that I've hit in which I have a large excess of materials from just normally fighting in my current level stages/doing the storyline.

What I usually do is just use up as much HP as I can with my knights, to REASONABLY clear the current stage that I'm at (that is, knowing when to stop before I end up dying before clearing the stage) and then I use the remaining HP on my knights to farm snakeskins at the tomb. Though farming snakeskins does get tedious as well, it's far less tedious than just farming earth shards.

Doing the tomb will grant both water, earth, and snakeskin materials. If I prioritize farming snakeskins, I'll do it on normal level. If I feel like I'm running low on shards, I'll do it on valor, which (to my experience and testing) gives the best amount of monsters to use your special attack on in order to obtain more materials per round.

By the time you reach around the hydra boss as your current stage, you can move on to farming the Writhing Cascades stage (Waterio boss for Atlantean Avenger Armor-AA) which isn't quite as tedious as snakeskins (although gives the same amount of EP) because you burn through your HP faster. I'll choose AA armor farming over snakeskins if I have a busy day, say, if I know I'm gonna be out with friends. That way, I end up burning through all of my HP within about 10-15 minutes, but have enough materials to keep my armorsmith busy crafting.

Then, several hours later, when my HP is all full again, I'll either do my main quests/stages, farm snakeskins, or burn my HP to farm some materials for AA.

This is a fairly long read, but I guarantee if you try these different methods instead of relying purely on farming low level armor for enhancing, you'll keep a better attention span. I'd personally say that I mostly like using these 3 different methods, but you're definitely not limited to them, and other people probably use many different methods besides the "main" or rather "popular" ways to do it.

orishac
09-14-2013, 12:12 AM
What can I get from fusing 4* mono spirit (This weak boss's armor) and 4* mono fire (next weak boss's armor)?

deathexe
09-14-2013, 12:32 AM
What can I get from fusing 4* mono spirit (This weak boss's armor) and 4* mono fire (next weak boss's armor)?

Ruby platemail.

Daenerys
09-14-2013, 01:30 AM
I just killed the guardian of the enemy guild. And when I returned to the guild war screen the guardian was still alive at like 2k hp/17k instead of being dead. I had to attack him a 2nd time to get rid of him. The first battle wasn't even an close kill. My main knight had like 300/600 hp left.

For points I believe it's mostly about the ranking within the guild that decides the victory points. So guild master should be giving the most points. Not sure whether sentinel is better or guild champion. Lowest points from commanders and just a little bit more from high commanders.

Repeatedly beating the same guy seems to result in reduced point gains from that target.
Also it might be that the amount of knights left standing after the battle is done has some influence.

To Daenerys, although most epic armors aren't obtainable with fusions, a few of them can be the result of an fusion. I got my moontide platemail with a fusion. I only remember that my 2nd armor used for it was an wicked wraith armor (Might have used leviathan as my 1st armor, but I'm not sure). Still even if you'd copy my fusion it would still be random to actually get the 5-star armor.

Did you fuse the Moontide *after* the sept. 11 update? If so, that is really good news :-)

Lord Of The Infernal
09-14-2013, 03:36 AM
Ruby platemail.

seriously i need to thank you :D i combined Corvus+Trollforge for cloud king
so my question is if i collect this week boss armor plus next = ruby platemail?

cloud king + Rudy = 50% chances for combustion ? And do you know what will be the worst result ?
Sorry for bad English i am from Taiwan

flchamberlain
09-14-2013, 05:40 AM

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you exactly, but I suspect you're making your life harder than it has to be. For the first 10-20 levels of a new armor, IMO you'd be better off enhancing with basics directly rather than using them to enhance commons and then using those. Enhancing commons is all about saving gold when enhancing your target armor gets expensive. So the general recommendation is 1. use basics until that gets too expensive then 2. use commons until that gets too expensive then 3. switch to something like what you describe above OR snakeskins 4. eventually switch to 50EP fused armors / fusion boosts. There are suggested breakpoints for these all over the forums, but those are going to depend on your gold supply / available time / patience level / etc.

adamdwight
09-14-2013, 06:15 AM
My guildmaster never logs on and a guild war is happening. What can I do, if anything?

Ithiliond
09-14-2013, 07:33 AM
How does guild war points are calculated when you defeat an opponent?
Does being/attacking Guild Champion or Guild Master change the amount of points earned?

F@ck Gree
09-14-2013, 08:07 AM
How does guild war points are calculated when you defeat an opponent?
Does being/attacking Guild Champion or Guild Master change the amount of points earned?

id like to know too. id also like to know how to get point boost.

gnolaum
09-14-2013, 08:52 AM
id like to know too. id also like to know how to get point boost.

I'm also interested. It seem to vary widely even when attacking the same guy. Higher level/geared opponents often give less than scrubs.

gnolaum
09-14-2013, 08:58 AM

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.

What I do is:
1) use basics until they stop giving a level
2) use uncommons until they stop giving a level
3) use snakeskins OR uncommons with 8 fused basics until they stop giving a level
4) start looking around for **+/fusion armors to fuse.

anuarreyes
09-14-2013, 09:41 AM
I have noticed recently that I craft common armors and they just dont appear on my armors, I tried to use them as enchancing material but they also dont appear both they count as if they were there, anyone else having this isue?

Florins
09-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Did you fuse the Moontide *after* the sept. 11 update? If so, that is really good news :-)

Nope. Guess they removed them from fusion in that patch then. Mine was fused early september. So before the 11th.

Zrednic
09-14-2013, 11:32 AM
I have noticed recently that I craft common armors and they just dont appear on my armors, I tried to use them as enchancing material but they also dont appear both they count as if they were there, anyone else having this isue?

I had a similar issue last night, but then I re logged in at some point and I had to click through the 'armor complete!' Message ten times, and everything was fine after that

Brutal1977
09-14-2013, 12:20 PM
I had a similar issue last night, but then I re logged in at some point and I had to click through the 'armor complete!' Message ten times, and everything was fine after that

I've had this happen as well, probably a dozen times in the last two months. I exit and reenter the game, force closing if needed, to get them to appear.

Brutal1977
09-14-2013, 01:32 PM
The constant grind of doing Relic Ruins on Epic, to get the Basic Earth`s.. and constantly crafting Basic Earth`s. Is VERY VERY Tedious.

Please advise.

If you are looking at cost alone, monos are cheaper in the front end. After you get into snakes, you'd want to switch to 50EP armor at lvl 48 for armor that do not have water or earth, or lvl 60 for armor that matches snake.

Less tedious way of leveling armor is using 50EP armor. For a lvl 70 armor, and assuming my math is right, and further assuming you have 104 stones and 3.8 mil gold laying around, you'd only need to farm 208 basics. 104 combines and 26 enhancements later... Level 70! ;)

Most of us gotta balance the tedious nature of grinding vs cost; and (all of us I imagine) vs our enjoyment of the game.

Pandamonium99
09-14-2013, 05:33 PM
I finished leveling my 2nd armor to lvl 70, I feel its such a waste to enhance non + boss armor to 70. I just hit level 100 and Im wondering how do people kill the boss up to 43 times to get +boss armor? What is the best way of doing it?

Lifesavorz
09-14-2013, 05:36 PM
I finished leveling my 2nd armor to lvl 70, I feel its such a waste to enhance non + boss armor to 70. I just hit level 100 and Im wondering how do people kill the boss up to 43 times to get +boss armor? What is the best way of doing it?

I haven't been able to kill it 43 times, but the easiest way is to max big four+ one star armors and get to level 100. If all your knights have big four and are at the maximum stats, you should easily get to 43 with the help of some friends. I have yet to get to get a epic boss+ armor myself too :) Also are you the Pandamonium from Konoha?

Pandamonium99
09-14-2013, 05:38 PM
No, haha not from kanoha... but I have all 4 big armors + maxed out and it really isnt helping much. Heck i even have a dragon armor 70/70 and another 70 armor thats 50/70 there both non + but better then the big 4 armor. And i cant even reach close to 43. This weeks boss im only on lvl 28

Nec772
09-14-2013, 05:48 PM

With friend you have too really. I have been killing to 43 since about 97. I have the bigger 4 maxed out and have no problem really anymore. the non plus versions of boss armors are not as good as some of the story 3 star plus versions. Take Assassins shroud or Fallen both less stats then SS + at max and AIL + is a great armor.

Lifesavorz
09-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Yeah, It really depends on which boss though. Once you get one plus armor, they stack up. Oh... we faced a pandamonium from konoha so thats why I asked :P How is your guild doing in wars?

Pandamonium99
09-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Currently were in 3400 place haha, only 3 people are rly active in my guild so only like me and maybe 1 other person participate in fights. After this guild war, im going to totally revamp my guild and make a top notch guild. It will be a lvl 100+ lvl guild, but for those who just hit level 100 and maybe dont have super uber gear like the rainbow room or untouchables. But because we are all rly active and lvl 100, we will progress faster and it will give more opportunities for players to reach that next high rank and then we will start crushing guild wars ;)

Lifesavorz
09-14-2013, 06:50 PM
You can join our guild "Flaming Matter" :) We are ranked 28th currently in this war... we are kicking 3 inactives who cost us probably 5 losses, so your free to just send a request :)

sake_rede
09-14-2013, 07:20 PM
is it just me or the normal adventure bosses just aint giving silver keys anymore. since the update i aint getting silver keys anymore

SKA Avenger
09-14-2013, 07:24 PM
is it just me or the normal adventure bosses just aint giving silver keys anymore. since the update i aint getting silver keys anymore

ive got 3 today

Nec772
09-14-2013, 07:24 PM

Must have a run of bad luck I'm sitting on a few that I have just gotten this afternoon.

sake_rede
09-14-2013, 07:51 PM
okay thank you..can i ask the requirements of getting the silver keys.. from normal bosses..
or just kill them and kill them and killthem with special attack..

Brutal1977
09-14-2013, 08:49 PM
okay thank you..can i ask the requirements of getting the silver keys.. from normal bosses..
or just kill them and kill them and killthem with special attack..

As far as I know, it's completely random. And somewhat rare. Believe I only got two yesterday when I was farming for mats.

shawnkks
09-15-2013, 02:28 AM
Good day,

I am about to change my phone and I have been playing K&D for a good 2 months. I wish to continue with the game however, I am unable to find a solution to transfer the game data to my new phone.
Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Shawn

gnolaum
09-15-2013, 04:15 AM
If you have to griefing traitorus player in our guild who is deliberately sabotaging the guild, is there anything we can do except wait until the war is over to deal with him?

I.e he's buying and dismissing guasrdians

F@ck Gree
09-15-2013, 04:25 AM
If you have to griefing traitorus player in our guild who is deliberately sabotaging the guild, is there anything we can do except wait until the war is over to deal with him?

I.e he's buying and dismissing guasrdians
Just realized you cant kick a member while guild wars is on. very dumb.
i understand why you cant rank up a person while war is on but inability to kick out?
WTF Gree

Icethrone5
09-15-2013, 04:40 AM
Dd anyone notice that the "get free gems" button is now gone?

XBDMRRFPN
09-15-2013, 05:16 AM
I bought 55 chests a week ago spending 1000 gems. In that offer was written that every block of 11 DP chests there were guaranteed 4 fire boosts armors.
I did once and I got my 4 fire boost armors, I did second third and fourth time.
Everything went well. I got 16 fire boost armors so far.
Then I bought the fifth block of chests and I didn't get any boost (the offer was still valid the date I opened the ticket prove this).

I opened a ticket but the answer was:
"Unfortunately we have no way to verify/investigate this or grant individual items/armors. Sorry."

This means that if we buy a chest and we don't get what is promised we just cannot get it because they cannot control what you get so they cannot refound you.

Did it happened to someone else?

lilpaladin
09-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Does anyone know what determines how many points you get when u kill people in guild wars?

Justx
09-15-2013, 08:49 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?67983-Guild-War-Point
But no, no one is really sure.

gnolaum
09-15-2013, 11:42 AM
What are the rank privileges and bonuses?

I.e.
Who can invite?
Who can kick?
Who can buy Guardians?
Who can dismiss Guardians?
Who can declare War?
Does anyone get bonuses to attack/defence?
Anything else?

Thanks!

Nateralus
09-15-2013, 04:31 PM
How to transfer app-data from one Android to a new Android without rooting your device?

Joshx135
09-15-2013, 05:04 PM
How to transfer app-data from one Android to a new Android without rooting your device?

Send a ticket to GREE on your new phone.

Nateralus
09-15-2013, 05:08 PM
Send a ticket to GREE on your new phone.

Thanks Josh, hope it happens (:

Joshx135
09-15-2013, 05:10 PM
Thanks Josh, hope it happens (:

Beware, it took our guild leader about a month, so who knows how long it could take.

Daenerys
09-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Just realized you cant kick a member while guild wars is on. very dumb.
i understand why you cant rank up a person while war is on but inability to kick out?
WTF Gree

It's frustrating, but I think it's to prevent a guild from using new members for their gold, and kick them out before guild war ends, so the members don't get their GW prizes.

Also I guess to prevent people from leaving and joining different guilds mid war....

Lieda
09-15-2013, 06:22 PM
It's frustrating, but I think it's to prevent a guild from using new members for their gold, and kick them out before guild war ends, so the members don't get their GW prizes.

Also I guess to prevent people from leaving and joining different guilds mid war....

Imo, its wrong, i want to kick people myself because they are declaring war right after we finished with the previous guild, so everybody is pretty much out of energy and we gwt screwed.. Perhaps make it so only the master can kick, if you still get kicked at some point, its probably because youre doing something wrong...

Theres no self benefit in kicking someone so they dont get rewards, unless youre a complete douche, but thats something else... Douches will always exist... Its a fact.

Zaindo
09-15-2013, 06:36 PM
Hi, has anybody have any ideas whether old epic bosses will ever be reinstated? There are some really good armors that can be had that I have missed.

Wolfgangs246
09-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Hi, has anybody have any ideas whether old epic bosses will ever be reinstated? There are some really good armors that can be had that I have missed.

Hah hah I think thats the same everywhere buddy. Most likely you'll have to pay your dues at the summoning stone like everyone else. If you had logged in on Friday/Sat last week, they had a 'discount' on the gems required to use the summoning stone. It was 10 gems per try, rather than the usual 30.

Wolfgangs246
09-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Imo, its wrong, i want to kick people myself because they are declaring war right after we finished with the previous guild, so everybody is pretty much out of energy and we gwt screwed.. Perhaps make it so only the master can kick, if you still get kicked at some point, its probably because youre doing something wrong...

Theres no self benefit in kicking someone so they dont get rewards, unless youre a complete douche, but thats something else... Douches will always exist... Its a fact.

I have this same problem, but I would have been happy with them introducing a limitation ability to declare war to the leadership. In my case, most of the trigger happy folks tended to be the basic commanders who would ignore guild chat instructions and just trigger wars at random. Rather upsetting. -_-'

Daenerys
09-16-2013, 12:39 AM

You last sentence literally made me LOL. Some days I feel like adding it to my work email signature, LOL.

Wolfgangs246
09-16-2013, 12:52 AM
Forgot, I wanted to pose a question.
As far as good water/fire armors go, is a Boilerplate regular armor worth maxing? Based on the data sheet its the highest stat'd regular armor.

ZERO_07
09-16-2013, 06:45 AM
Forgot, I wanted to pose a question.
As far as good water/fire armors go, is a Boilerplate regular armor worth maxing? Based on the data sheet its the highest stat'd regular armor.
I suppose if you really need a Fire/Water that bad for some reason byt Hydra+ won't cut it, though it's stats are so very low, i'd just wait for another Epic Boss with Fire/Water

Necromancers
09-16-2013, 09:05 AM
DAMN IT. My progress has been reset to not the last time I started K&D, but even to before that. I frickin' lost 2 Wriggling Roots and ofc they won't drop again when doing Misty Marsh two more times.

Tell me if anyone has a way to prevent this because it's pissing me off so badly.

Sifu
09-16-2013, 09:37 AM
DAMN IT. My progress has been reset to not the last time I started K&D, but even to before that. I frickin' lost 2 Wriggling Roots and ofc they won't drop again when doing Misty Marsh two more times.

Tell me if anyone has a way to prevent this because it's pissing me off so badly.

You might not be able to. The best suggestion is to go to the menu under the My Knights section. Change armors and Ok a couple of times to try to force a server update. However, even this is not a guarantee. I have been playing a lot over the last month and have only had this happen once. I suspect you are frequently in an area where you get really spotty connection to the servers at all. This is most likely due to your connection rather than the game.

kalyai
09-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Is there a way to transfer your account to a different phone? I will likely have to take my phone in and have it replaced today...it is on an endless reboot loop and nothing I can do to stop it.

I am the leader of a guild and just hit lvl 60 and really would like to NOT lose any of my progress, I really am upset by this possibility and hope that there is something that can be done so that I don't lose everything I have worked hard on!

Thanks!!

FormerlyKnownAs ... Guild Leader of Unguilded.

and if anyone IN my guild reads this, please respond and let the others know I am not trying to abandon you all!! :)

Daenerys
09-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Is there a way to transfer your account to a different phone? I will likely have to take my phone in and have it replaced today...it is on an endless reboot loop and nothing I can do to stop it.

I am the leader of a guild and just hit lvl 60 and really would like to NOT lose any of my progress, I really am upset by this possibility and hope that there is something that can be done so that I don't lose everything I have worked hard on!

Thanks!!

and if anyone IN my guild reads this, please respond and let the others know I am not trying to abandon you all!! :)

I think you have to submit a support ticket to Gree from your new phone, and they can transfer the account for you.

Sifu
09-16-2013, 11:50 AM

Thanks!!

This one is all over the forums already. Basically, it's this...

Do your best to remember/record everything you can about your account. Friend code, knights names, number of gems, etc. Install the game on the new phone. Open a ticket with Gree in-game or on the website. Tell them all the info you have about your existing account (gems seems to be an important one) and the info about your new account, the fresh install.

Then wait....this can take a month or more OR could be done in a few days. I've heard reports at both extremes here on the forums.

Sifu
09-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Sorry for the double post. I just realized I have a question...but I might be the only one who can answer it.

I recently crafted AoIL+ and started working on leveling it. I think it's at 17 currently.

Also just got the GW rewards where I received 2x Sky Guardian+.

I currently have these maxed:
AA+
LF+
HH+
Crius+ x2
SS+

AoIL is actually an earth armor. Can't consider it a fire because the spirit it would target would give bonus damage as well as getting it due to the earth. However, I currently have those 2 crius and the ss. Even though this would be an upgrade for them, it doesn't help me fill element gaps, really.

Sky Guardian has a similar issue. It is truly an air armor. The spirit that would get a bonus vs earth would take bonus damage due to the air. With AA, and crius x2, I don't really have an element gap here even though this would be an improvement.

I am currently trying to get strong enough to start farming for Evil Gems and making my first real runs for EB+. Given that, which would you prioritize to level?

Spongie
09-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Sorry for the double post. I just realized I have a question...but I might be the only one who can answer it.

I recently crafted AoIL+ and started working on leveling it. I think it's at 17 currently.

Also just got the GW rewards where I received 2x Sky Guardian+.

I currently have these maxed:
AA+
LF+
HH+
Crius+ x2
SS+

AoIL is actually an earth armor. Can't consider it a fire because the spirit it would target would give bonus damage as well as getting it due to the earth. However, I currently have those 2 crius and the ss. Even though this would be an upgrade for them, it doesn't help me fill element gaps, really.

Sky Guardian has a similar issue. It is truly an air armor. The spirit that would get a bonus vs earth would take bonus damage due to the air. With AA, and crius x2, I don't really have an element gap here even though this would be an improvement.

I am currently trying to get strong enough to start farming for Evil Gems and making my first real runs for EB+. Given that, which would you prioritize to level?

you have to understand that the 2 armors you got from GW are pretty strong.
SG+ maxed is 2,353 while infernal is 2075.. you say infernal is an earth armor but its both, yes its weak and strong again spirit but also has an advantage to wind.

also a fire/earth armor gets 2 times the bonus of the guild elemental bonus so its gets stronger.

also if you compare crius to SG its a big difference between both of them crius max is 1490 while SG is 2,353 thats almost 900 points difference which is alot..

just forget about the big4 they will get replaced later on now focus on lvling your SG+ its gonne help you alot

Sifu
09-16-2013, 01:37 PM
...just forget about the big4 they will get replaced later on now focus on lvling your SG+ its gonne help you alot

Forgive me if I came across the wrong way. None of that was supposed to sound whiney or dismissive of the two (or three) armors I have to work on. I recognize they are upgrades for me. I was just looking for a factor to set the two (AoIL or SG) apart as far as prioritizing. I was looking first at the level of the upgrade and SG clearly wins. Then I was looking into element coverage and neither really gets any points there. I was just wondering if anyone knew of another factor to distinguish one over the other considering my current conditions. I appreciate your time to reply and I believe I probably will go with SG first.

Still open to other thoughts if anyone has one, but otherwise I'm going SG first.

gnolaum
09-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Level 71
Big 4 maxed
4 expansions left to open, all 2 slot
Got SG+ x2 from the GW.
Have IA+.

What to focus on next. Unlocking all expansions? Or levelling the armor? SG+ or IA+?

Sifu
09-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Level 71
Big 4 maxed
4 expansions left to open, all 2 slot
Got SG+ x2 from the GW.
Have IA+.

What to focus on next. Unlocking all expansions? Or levelling the armor? SG+ or IA+?

IMO, unlock expansions. The extra gold income will play a factor in being able to level those armors. 1/70 armors get tough to level at 50+/70.

kalyai
09-16-2013, 02:35 PM
sorry it was quite noobish of me to not search the forum :) I thank you both for your replies :) I was a bit distraught lol and don't think to do things the right way when my brain is running on overdrive :)

I will have to get my game transferred to a different phone unfortunately... I am getting major errors on mine!!

Hopefully my guild will forgive my absence!!

Justx
09-16-2013, 04:40 PM
When do you guys think the next s/e epic boss be?

gnolaum
09-16-2013, 07:38 PM
IMO, unlock expansions. The extra gold income will play a factor in being able to level those armors. 1/70 armors get tough to level at 50+/70.

I'm on the fence about this really. The next expansion costs 1m, and the training ground that I will put there generates 43k/day. So that means that it'll take ~22 days to pay off. Assuming that they continue 1m, 2m, 4m, 8m, then it'll take 22, 44, 88, 172 days for those training grounds to pay off. Is it really worth it?

Joshx135
09-16-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm on the fence about this really. The next expansion costs 1m, and the training ground that I will put there generates 43k/day. So that means that it'll take ~22 days to pay off. Assuming that they continue 1m, 2m, 4m, 8m, then it'll take 22, 44, 88, 172 days for those training grounds to pay off. Is it really worth it?

Yes, it's very important that you get all expansions.

Nec772
09-16-2013, 08:37 PM
When do you guys think the next s/e epic boss be?

It's called Ember Lizard so I would imagine mono fire or fire combo.

sake_rede
09-16-2013, 09:50 PM
so i need to repair my android tablet... i'm afraid they might reset my tablet all the installs and everything...

will it erase my data?
is my data connected to facebook?
can i transfer my data to another android gadget with Knights and dragons?

Sifu
09-16-2013, 10:18 PM

You may have miscalculated somewhere. The last two expansions are 1 million and then 2 million. Remember that every expansion you unlock is actually 4 slots. Each expansion can hold two training fields. Not getting these is basically losing money every day.

so i need to repair my android tablet... i'm afraid they might reset my tablet all the installs and everything...

will it erase my data?
is my data connected to facebook?
can i transfer my data to another android gadget with Knights and dragons?

The data is saved on the server periodically. Most lost saves only lose about 2 hours of the game at most. Changing armors in the My Knights section can force a server save.

Getting your data restored to another device, however, is a pain. How to do so is asked and answered often in the forums. Please attempt to search for your answers before asking common questions.

Gree will want all the info they can get about your account. Try to remember/record as much as you can. Things like your friend code, knights names, number of gems, etc. Install the game to the other device. Open a ticket either in-game or from the website. Give them all that data for the old account and the new. Then wait. I have heard of this being completed quickly before. However, most people who come to the forums about this do so to complain that it has taken them a month or more. That is the nature of forums. You usually hear the complaints, but not so much the successes when it comes to support. I don't know what the real "average" time is to have this completed.

monch9
09-17-2013, 02:16 AM
Hi all,

I got a black kaleidoscope(non plus) from a chest, and I'm a bit confused about how it stacks up against all the epic armors around. Will the black kal get a bonus on hitting the epics still?

Hope somebody will explain.

Thanks in advance.

thedehr
09-17-2013, 06:41 AM
I'm level 107 and have yet to beat the level 43 boss, mostly due to a lack of friends with decent armor. I should be able to beat 39-40 some time tomorrow morning. Would it be worth spending the gems on getting the extra crafting materials considering that this armor is only a mono?

I have the big 4+ maxed, SS+ maxed, AotIL+ maxed, and RR+ at 53.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

template
09-17-2013, 07:36 AM
I'm level 107 and have yet to beat the level 43 boss, mostly due to a lack of friends with decent armor. I should be able to beat 39-40 some time tomorrow morning. Would it be worth spending the gems on getting the extra crafting materials considering that this armor is only a mono?

Probably not? In arena, it would be destroyed by the Blazebornes. Not sure when you will have an earth epic boss again. And a mono legendary may never be useful for fusing epics ever again.

Having said that, if you have the disposable income, 33 gems isn't too pricey.

Helena G Wells
09-17-2013, 07:40 AM

Go to the damage leaderboards and start adding friends with strong armor against the boss. Look in the 200-400 range, as they may be in a similar predicament, and, given your 100+ level, will likely add you back. You can try top 100, but unless you have something comparable as your top boss armor, they'll probably ignore you.

I made about a dozen new friends this way, and it's what helped me push past 43.

Daenerys
09-17-2013, 12:45 PM
What is the name of the armor that has a lionhead with purple mane as the helmut?

Thanks.

Sifu
09-17-2013, 12:47 PM
What is the name of the armor that has a lionhead with purple mane as the helmut?

Thanks.

Mantle of the Beast, I believe, but it was actually before my time. I've seen early evolution of the armor on the wiki but not the final form, so I am making an educated guess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

daily drinker
09-17-2013, 06:31 PM
Why are all my guild element bonuses gone? I had them at the begining of the guild wars and now there all gone. Please help me i emailed the creators but have got nothing back. I have guild members wanting to quit playing because of the loss.

sahearn29
09-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Does the contribution amount max out when getting fusion boost armors? I'm at a million and still going. Another person in my guild was at 2 million and then got a fusion boost armor and it went down to 1.6 million for the next armor. Is it just random or what?

CASKA
09-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Why are all my guild element bonuses gone? I had them at the begining of the guild wars and now there all gone. Please help me i emailed the creators but have got nothing back. I have guild members wanting to quit playing because of the loss.

From what i know, all the guilds who abused a glitch got their element bonus rolled back.

I do not know if anyone in your guild used it . Even if it was accidentally used 1 time, you will still be rolled back.

monch9
09-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Can anyone help me on this?

Hi all,

I got a black kaleidoscope(non plus) from a chest, and I'm a bit confused about how it stacks up against all the epic armors around. Will the black kal get a bonus on hitting the epics still?

Hope somebody will explain.

Thanks in advance.

deathexe
09-18-2013, 12:16 AM

In most cases, epics would basically destroy a normal bkal.

Daenerys
09-18-2013, 01:33 AM

The BK would still have the elemental bonuses against epics. But it's not strong enough to kill epics.

monch9
09-18-2013, 01:49 AM
Thanks daenarys and deatheaxe for the response. I was afraid of that. Sigh, another useless armor in the inventory.

J Smiley L
09-18-2013, 03:34 AM
Do you think with all the epics they are releasing its even worth finishing my leveling on my swamp shaman, its at lvl 48, do you think I should just fuse it for ep? Because I don't really even need water element or earth since I have two blackfrosts, storm sorcerer and troll+. Also same with wicked wraith, should I justcombine for the ep or use it to fuse for something? Everything seems so obsolete with all the epics everywhere.

Lieda
09-18-2013, 04:02 AM
Do you think with all the epics they are releasing its even worth finishing my leveling on my swamp shaman, its at lvl 48, do you think I should just fuse it for ep? Because I don't really even need water element or earth since I have two blackfrosts, storm sorcerer and troll+. Also same with wicked wraith, should I justcombine for the ep or use it to fuse for something? Everything seems so obsolete with all the epics everywhere.

In my opinion your only hope are legendary plus armors, currently, epics are not unusual to find, and they will mostly destroy your 2-3 star plus without much effort.

Also i think fusing is just useless at your level, taking into accout what you said you already have, maybe it has some use for early levels, but for endgame stuff, fusing has no more any use... Just EP those into a plus legendary

Zaindo
09-18-2013, 07:04 AM
Hah hah I think thats the same everywhere buddy. Most likely you'll have to pay your dues at the summoning stone like everyone else. If you had logged in on Friday/Sat last week, they had a 'discount' on the gems required to use the summoning stone. It was 10 gems per try, rather than the usual 30.

I don't have a problem with spending money if necessary but I missed some of the epic bosses altogether so don't have them at the summoning stone.

deathexe
09-18-2013, 07:11 AM
I don't have a problem with spending money if necessary but I missed some of the epic bosses altogether so don't have them at the summoning stone.

So far epic bosses have never actually been repeated, since they're supposed to be limited edition armors. The only way around that, as mentioned before, would be the summoning stone. Don't worry about getting previous epic boss armors though, in time to come there would be an epic boss that would have the same element combination as the one you require.

SkiFree
09-18-2013, 07:04 PM
So my phone got wet on friday and I had to get a new one... I put a lot of time and effort into my KnD account but now since I have a new phone it's making me start over... is there any way I can log onto my good account? I'm level 70+ and have some great armor and I really don't want to leave my guild either... please help if you can.

THANKS!

Rhor.
09-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Hey all, just wondering if any of you have found ease in using Apps outside of K&D to communicate other
than LINE?

Sifu
09-18-2013, 07:53 PM
So my phone got wet on friday and I had to get a new one... I put a lot of time and effort into my KnD account but now since I have a new phone it's making me start over... is there any way I can log onto my good account? I'm level 70+ and have some great armor and I really don't want to leave my guild either... please help if you can.

THANKS!

Please search a little. That question has been answered SO many times, even just in this thread.

Hey all, just wondering if any of you have found ease in using Apps outside of K&D to communicate other
than LINE?

My GM decided to use Kik. I haven't used Line so I can't really compare them.

StlouisBilly
09-19-2013, 12:07 AM
What is the ep for three star storyline armors like rock or swamp....is it true ep for uncraftable is 50/40 depending if their is a matching element....thanx

Fabixx
09-19-2013, 02:12 AM
Is the non plus version of the lich worth upgrading? I am currently lvl 54 and i have yet to get the 2 remaining expansions to perfect my economy. Therefor i am working whike mainly leveling on my big four and 1 of the bigger four + versions which i got from a chest. Leveling the lich armor would cost me alot of my ressources even though i am pretty limited atm because of the money i need to gather for the expansions.

Any tips?

Hakurou
09-19-2013, 02:26 AM
Is the non plus version of the lich worth upgrading? I am currently lvl 54 and i have yet to get the 2 remaining expansions to perfect my economy. Therefor i am working whike mainly leveling on my big four and 1 of the bigger four + versions which i got from a chest. Leveling the lich armor would cost me alot of my ressources even though i am pretty limited atm because of the money i need to gather for the expansions.

Any tips?

Continue working on your current armors, they are cheaper to level and will help you get to the +Versions of Boss-Armor. The lich armor although having higher stats is a mono and doesnt benefit from guild bonuses as much as other armor, so don't do it. Also there are too many good fire armors floating around (combustion, phyrus, blazeborne, forgestone) so even the +version is not a very good choice as first boss armor to max. I would also advise to wait until the mono-boss armors are over before you think about upgrading a +version.

Fabixx
09-19-2013, 02:33 AM
Continue working on your current armors, they are cheaper to level and will help you get to the +Versions of Boss-Armor. The lich armor although having higher stats is a mono and doesnt benefit from guild bonuses as much as other armor, so don't do it. Also there are too many good fire armors floating around (combustion, phyrus, blazeborne, forgestone) so even the +version is not a very good choice as first boss armor to max. I would also advise to wait until the mono-boss armors are over before you think about upgrading a +version.

Thank you for the fast reply. I was thinking the same but i really wanted to make sure that i am not making a huge mistake.

orishac
09-19-2013, 04:13 AM
So in a few days I will gey the new mono fire legendary armor...
What is my best option of fusing with those armors: Fetherblade (air), Ice lich's armor (spirit) and ember lizard's armor (fire).

Hakurou
09-19-2013, 04:38 AM
So in a few days I will gey the new mono fire legendary armor...
What is my best option of fusing with those armors: Fetherblade (air), Ice lich's armor (spirit) and ember lizard's armor (fire).

Any combination from 2 Star (rare) to 4 star (legendary) in the two elements you are about to fuse, with the rarer ones having a lower percentage. Just check here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E

you can sort it by elements.

I advise you dont use legendaries to fuse until Gree makes Epic armor available trough fusing again.

Merlok
09-19-2013, 05:16 AM
I just got a mini-ipad and would like to transfer my character from another ipad to it. Don't want to start over from scratch.

Thanks.

Sifu
09-19-2013, 05:28 AM
I just got a mini-ipad and would like to transfer my character from another ipad to it. Don't want to start over from scratch.

Thanks.

This was already asked...on the same page you asked this.

gatman003
09-19-2013, 09:17 AM
how come i can reply threads but i cannot make my own thread yet. im trying to post one for my guild in guild recruiting and it wouldnt let me.. so i tryed to post one here and it wouldnt let me.. but it would let me reply.. can some1 please explain why.. private msg me the answer so i can find the answer eaiser

Nec772
09-19-2013, 12:41 PM
how come i can reply threads but i cannot make my own thread yet. im trying to post one for my guild in guild recruiting and it wouldnt let me.. so i tryed to post one here and it wouldnt let me.. but it would let me reply.. can some1 please explain why.. private msg me the answer so i can find the answer eaiser

You needed at least ten posts before you can create thread.

gatman003
09-19-2013, 12:56 PM
so after that last one i should be ok?

Sol Invictus
09-19-2013, 01:48 PM
I assumed there was a post count requirement, but I had 12 or 13 posts and still could not. I think there is some other requirement...?

Now that I have 15 posts, it allows me to start new threads. Perhaps the threshold is 15, not ten.

Brutal1977
09-19-2013, 08:16 PM
For me, it was something odd, like 13 or 14 posts. Can't imagine it would be different depended on the person. I did read somewhere that posts flagged as spam counted against you somehow. I don't think I spam.

Spammity.

~Nate~
09-19-2013, 09:11 PM
You need to become a member, which is 25-50 posts

Rage11
09-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Just fused clay plate mantle with water boss armour and trollforge any good?

StMichael
09-20-2013, 12:00 AM
If you already have the 3-star spirit/air armour and got another one, should you use the second one for enhancement or for fusing. Any advice?

Daenerys
09-20-2013, 12:19 AM
Just fused clay plate mantle with water boss armour and trollforge any good?

Clayplate is one of the best armors you can fuse, attk 1014, def 1375, combined 2389.

ZERO_07
09-20-2013, 06:33 AM
If you already have the 3-star spirit/air armour and got another one, should you use the second one for enhancement or for fusing. Any advice?
Some people like holding onto mutliples of Armor for Epic Bosses, however it's typing is limited to just Water bosses, so you can hold onto it if you like or enhance it, I would stay away from fusing it because it can give you a 2 Star result.

StMichael
09-20-2013, 06:48 AM
Some people like holding onto mutliples of Armor for Epic Bosses, however it's typing is limited to just Water bosses, so you can hold onto it if you like or enhance it, I would stay away from fusing it because it can give you a 2 Star result.

Thank you for the advice!

Rage11
09-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Which is better Sky Guardian orRoc Feather+

Nec772
09-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Roc + 982 atk 899 def 1881 total
Sky reg 916 atk 1027 def 1943 total

Sky reg is better total and in defense.

David7
09-20-2013, 10:24 PM
I cant do anything, im stuck everytime i try to get into the arena, look at my profile, combine armor, summon anything, or get pass the third land (skeletons tomb).

When i try doing any of the above, a window pops up saying "update required" but it never finishes! Always stays at 1.5% ....... after that another window pops up saying "trouble connecting to server please wait a moment and try again later, Code Error 4"

Can anyone please help me ?

busteroaf
09-20-2013, 10:27 PM
I cant do anything, im stuck everytime i try to get into the arena, look at my profile, combine armor, summon anything, or get pass the third land (skeletons tomb).

When i try doing any of the above, a window pops up saying "update required" but it never finishes! Always stays at 1.5% ....... after that another window pops up saying "trouble connecting to server please wait a moment and try again later, Code Error 4"

Can anyone please help me ?

Are you on wifi? Possibly streaming too much data to download anything else? I get that a lot if I'm downloading something.

David7
09-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Are you on wifi? Possibly streaming too much data to download anything else? I get that a lot if I'm downloading something.

No not on wifi !! Playing with my mobile network!

busteroaf
09-20-2013, 10:37 PM
No not on wifi !! Playing with my mobile network!

Good signal then? Are you sure its not possibly trying to switch between wifi and whatever network you are on? My phone does that from time to time depending on where I'm at. I know when driving too (yes, not safe) it will go in and out with signal. If it needs to update, I would say get to a solid spot, or onto a wifi network if possible. Other than that, I've got nothing. Sorry bud.

David7
09-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Good signal then? Are you sure its not possibly trying to switch between wifi and whatever network you are on? My phone does that from time to time depending on where I'm at. I know when driving too (yes, not safe) it will go in and out with signal. If it needs to update, I would say get to a solid spot, or onto a wifi network if possible. Other than that, I've got nothing. Sorry bud.

Thanks i'll try to get a better single and see if that works!

Rage11
09-20-2013, 10:52 PM
What are all the quest chain requirements for the great old one im currently completing part 2

busteroaf
09-20-2013, 10:57 PM
What are all the quest chain requirements for the great old one im currently completing part 2

Go back to the main page of general and look down what, 1 lower than this thread. There are multiple threads on this same topic.

Rage11
09-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Fastest place to get 60 typhoon gems and shiny shards for a level 95?

NinjaMaster
09-22-2013, 02:35 AM
Hi all,
I have just fused a claymore mantle but was wondering if I am better just upgrading the single mono plus from the epic monsters?
I have at the moment maxed big 4 plus, ss+ maxed, waith plus maxed, infernal plus maxed and working on the other bigger 4 but am I wasting my time and just jump to the 4 star armor if better and do I go mono or dual?
With no chance of getting epic armor unless via chest and that will definitely be luck as I don't spend a lot.

What is my best option here please?

Rage11
09-22-2013, 02:51 AM
Hi all,
I have just fused a claymore mantle but was wondering if I am better just upgrading the single mono plus from the epic monsters?
I have at the moment maxed big 4 plus, ss+ maxed, waith plus maxed, infernal plus maxed and working on the other bigger 4 but am I wasting my time and just jump to the 4 star armor if better and do I go mono or dual?
With no chance of getting epic armor unless via chest and that will definitely be luck as I don't spend a lot.

What is my best option here please?

I'd upgrade the Clayplatemantle, It's a Really good armour I also got it but that's just my opinion :)

Naralya
09-22-2013, 03:08 AM
very important question related to previous topic:

IF I have a fire armor 1000/1000 and a Fire/dark armor 1000/1000 AND I have a guild with 6% bonus all element.

Will my effective armor be 1060/1060 for the mono fire and 1120/1120 for the dual one?

So in the end the question is, is it worth to upgrade a mono or does the sick good guild bonus makes you want to go for dual no mater what?

TheStig
09-22-2013, 03:53 AM
I am a commander. When i check " My knights " in the kingdom the stats of my knights are too low.
If i check in my guild , Press members and check my profile the stats are 5% higher.
I would Think the stats should be the same, regardless if I check from within the guild or from the kingdom - my knights.

StMichael
09-22-2013, 04:35 AM
Does anyone have any idea the rate of drops of the "higher rarity" materials vs the "lower rarity" ones when we fight the dual element bosses between Normal and Epic? It appears that Normal gives lower chances of "higher rarity" drops, but even at Epic, the "lower rarity" drops are still quite often.

madfighters
09-22-2013, 04:40 AM
I have a question what does guild champion do as I am a guild master and need to know

StMichael
09-22-2013, 04:43 AM
I have a question what does guild champion do as I am a guild master and need to know

Me too! I know what a Guild Sentinel does, but what does a Guild Champion do?

madfighters
09-22-2013, 05:58 AM
Is there a maximum level for guilds to level up to

deathexe
09-22-2013, 06:01 AM
Is there a maximum level for guilds to level up to

Level 75 is the maximum.

deathexe
09-22-2013, 06:04 AM
very important question related to previous topic:

IF I have a fire armor 1000/1000 and a Fire/dark armor 1000/1000 AND I have a guild with 6% bonus all element.

Will my effective armor be 1060/1060 for the mono fire and 1120/1120 for the dual one?

So in the end the question is, is it worth to upgrade a mono or does the sick good guild bonus makes you want to go for dual no mater what?

A dual element armor gets two element bonuses while a mono element armor gets only one. If you've noticed, the mono element epic boss armors that have been released lately have roughly 10% more stats compared to a dual element epic boss armors, effectively making up for the lack of one bonus.

madfighters
09-22-2013, 06:05 AM
Level 75 is the maximum. thanks
p.s what does guild champion do

deathexe
09-22-2013, 06:18 AM
thanks
p.s what does guild champion do

Either than the extra boost to stats, nothing.

madfighters
09-22-2013, 06:19 AM
Either than the extra boost to stats, nothing.
oh ok thanks

madfighters
09-22-2013, 06:21 AM
What area has the highest drop rate of keys and/or fusion stones

deathexe
09-22-2013, 06:34 AM

No one knows for sure because it would require a lot of data collection to even have a brief idea on the percentages. Just farm as per normal where you're comfortable and it'll drop eventually.

Necromancers
09-22-2013, 07:09 AM
I don't know, but I seem to get a lot of Silver keys in higher level stages, and a lot of fusion stones while farming Skeleton Tomb (Valor Stage).

madfighters
09-22-2013, 07:13 AM
I don't know, but I seem to get a lot of Silver keys in higher level stages, and a lot of fusion stones while farming Skeleton Tomb (Valor Stage). ok I will test it out

Necromancers
09-22-2013, 07:21 AM
ok I will test it out
If you haven't already, get the first two limited time quests done and open the 5 enchanted chests. I got 2x3 fusion stones from that.

appleday
09-22-2013, 01:49 PM
I was trying to buy 800 worth of gems. But it keeps on popping up the high risked and try again in 30 mins. I came back an hour later. It said the same thing. Can the tech help me clear these pls. Thanks

Justx
09-22-2013, 02:01 PM
What's currently the strongest non epic Spirit/Fire armor?

Unresolved
09-22-2013, 02:02 PM
What's currently the strongest non epic Spirit/Fire armor?

Pyromancer and Aegis of the Fallen...depending on whether you value defense or attack more.

Justx
09-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Ah, thanks for the swift reply.

So in theory, they are equal in the sense that whichever one attacked first in a match would win?

busteroaf
09-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Ah, thanks for the swift reply.

So in theory, they are equal in the sense that whichever one attacked first in a match would win?

Not necessarily. One has better offensive stats, the other has better defensive stats.

Justx
09-22-2013, 02:28 PM
So is Aegis better than Pyro then (or vice versa)?

Bride of Eunuchorn
09-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Aegis+>pyro+>aegis>pyro

Justx
09-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Okay, thanks.

shin
09-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Rocfeather Robes 2 and Sky Guardian, which one is better? Haven't started on getting my Bigger 4 but Sky Guardian seems to have almost similar stats and I already have it so I'm wondering if I should level it and ignore Rocfeather Robes 2.

Nec772
09-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Rocfeather Robes 2 and Sky Guardian, which one is better? Haven't started on getting my Bigger 4 but Sky Guardian seems to have almost similar stats and I already have it so I'm wondering if I should level it and ignore Rocfeather Robes 2.

Sky Guardian Regular is better then Rocfeather +. Skip it and level Sky. I can look up the numbers if you want more then my word.

shin
09-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Sky Guardian Regular is better then Rocfeather +. Skip it and level Sky. I can look up the numbers if you want more then my word.

It's okay, that's all I want to confirm. Thanks!

leale
09-23-2013, 07:21 AM
I've checked every setting and re-tried all registrations but for some reason I cannot create a new thread on the forums (says I don't have permission, and as this is my second reply ever I'm certainly not banned), I've opened about 4 forum contact tickets in the last 10 days with zero response, has this happened before and how might I fix it, would love to advertise my guild and contribute to the forums

Necromancers
09-23-2013, 07:24 AM
I've checked every setting and re-tried all registrations but for some reason I cannot create a new thread on the forums (says I don't have permission, and as this is my second reply ever I'm certainly not banned), I've opened about 4 forum contact tickets in the last 10 days with zero response, has this happened before and how might I fix it, would love to advertise my guild and contribute to the forums

You need 15 posts on the forums to make your own threads.

leale
09-23-2013, 07:35 AM
You need 15 posts on the forums to make your own threads.

you'd think they'd tell you that, I can see the logic but at the same time I have no desire to spam just so that I can make the threads I desire but Ok, thank you

Bysth
09-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Hello :)

Is the attack stat better than defence? Because in the arena, my leviathan + got beaten twice by phyrus armor, even if I have 1 elemental advantage and better combined stats. I am lvl100+ and my leviathan+ is maxed. In my guild I am high commander with 6% water bonus.

It happened twice (on the same ennemy) with leviathan+ first (on main) so no special attack for both of us (except for his last hit but useless). I know the ennemy attacks first but considering it's water vs fire, I should down him with equivalent armors. Also, I noticed no critical hit from the ennemy during the second fight.

It think it's due to the fact that phyrus has lots of attack and low defence. It takes quite a lot of hits to down him (I didn't count but the last attack is a special one so I think it was around 4hits) with my leviathan (which has quite balanced stats) so defence seems not so important finally.

Have you noticed it too?

Sifu
09-23-2013, 08:18 AM
Armor.......Att.....Def
Phyrus+...1355...979
Lev+.......1326...1150

All things being equal, you will win that most of the time. He attacks first which might let him take you down in 2 hits whereas you only got to take one swing. Lev+ has slightly more than 5% more stats. That should pretty closely account for the Phyrus+ getting 2 guild element bonuses. Your element bonus should edge this out.

No telling what their guild bonuses are at, however.

gnolaum
09-23-2013, 11:44 AM
How many Epic Boss kills do you think are possible for a level 100 character, with maxed nemesis and an extensive 1XX friends list, but otherwise just has the big 4 armors?

Necromancers
09-23-2013, 12:02 PM
How many Epic Boss kills do you think are possible for a level 100 character, with maxed nemesis and an extensive 1XX friends list, but otherwise just has the big 4 armors?

I guess about level 43. Maybe bit less, maybe bit more. I'm not that great at estimating such things.

Zrednic
09-23-2013, 03:03 PM
I think more than 43 is safe to assume, although I don't know how many more. I am (barely) managing 43 on the current one without anything but big4.

Sol Invictus
09-23-2013, 07:57 PM
The language filter on this game is absurd.

I searched for posts talking about this and apparently it's an issue in a few other GREE games. I've never heard of GREE before this, so I don't know.

But come on...

I was trying to encourage my group members to help complete a guild challenge, so I said "getitgetitgetit" as in "get it" three times.

ge*****ge*****ge*****

I've referenced the Assassin armor. A********in.

So many other innocuous phrases. Words that are used IN the game are blocked by the language filter.

The language filter is stupid and so is whoever created it.

So, if I have to ask a question...
Language filter. Why?

Eunuchorn
09-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Whatever you do, don't reference anything that costs 600 thousand gold.

Starwulf
09-24-2013, 04:49 AM
Wow. Glad I stumbled on this thread, I now know why I can't make my own posts. Wish they would state somewhere that you need 15 posts.

In the meantime, I guess I"ll post my questions here:

1. Does anyone else have trouble with the Guild chat not showing up?(I'm playing on a tablet) About 90% of the time I can't see the guild chat, which is frustrating.

2. Is it possible to fuse + versions of armor? I'd love to get a Sky Guardian + Armor to replace my non + version.

3. What are the fusion armors required to craft(I'm not sure of the name) the Spirit/Earth armor that looks like a dual-wielding assassin? What about the Fire/Earth Combo?

4. Hell, what are some good 4 star armors that are not to hard to craft? I'm currently running with Storm Sorc +, Infernal Lord(About to make the +), and Sky Guardian. Those are my primary 3(I'm level 83), but I'm quickly realizing I'm not going to be able to progress up to the 43rd tier of the Epic Bosses, or even really break top 250 in Arena without some good 4 star armors.

Sifu
09-24-2013, 05:36 AM
Wow. Glad I stumbled on this thread, I now know why I can't make my own posts. Wish they would state somewhere that you need 15 posts.

In the meantime, I guess I"ll post my questions here:

1. Does anyone else have trouble with the Guild chat not showing up?(I'm playing on a tablet) About 90% of the time I can't see the guild chat, which is frustrating.

I've really only had this happen during guild wars, so I couldn't say.

2. Is it possible to fuse + versions of armor? I'd love to get a Sky Guardian + Armor to replace my non + version.

No, fusion will always be non+

3. What are the fusion armors required to craft(I'm not sure of the name) the Spirit/Earth armor that looks like a dual-wielding assassin? What about the Fire/Earth Combo?

The Spirit/Earth is Assassin's Shroud and was a recent Epic Boss. This was not fusable. The fire/earth is most likely Armor of Phyrus and was another recent epic boss so should be in the same situation. Having said that, they apparently recently added some of the previously unfusable epic boss armors to the fusion tables. It may take a while before we discover just which armors were all added to the tables.

4. Hell, what are some good 4 star armors that are not to hard to craft? I'm currently running with Storm Sorc +, Infernal Lord(About to make the +), and Sky Guardian. Those are my primary 3(I'm level 83), but I'm quickly realizing I'm not going to be able to progress up to the 43rd tier of the Epic Bosses, or even really break top 250 in Arena without some good 4 star armors.

No such thing as "easily craftable 4*". The craftable armors stop at 3* until you can get 43 kills on the epic boss. Most players get that first epic boss+ somewhere in the level 90-110 range so it's to be expected that you aren't there yet. This week I have leveled from 90-100 and I wasn't sure I'd be strong enough to get there. Turns out, I think I'm fine on strength but I may be behind on energy for the week to make it. The only ways to improve your armors prior to getting to 43 kills then is chests, guild wars and there are a couple of fusion armors that are decent. Clayplate Mantle (water/earth) and Combustion (fire/air) primarily. Of course, all of those are pretty long odds.

diseasedmeat
09-24-2013, 06:09 AM
Is it possible to sync my droid game ( which I play knd) to my tablet (galaxy) so I can play same knights on either devices?

Sifu
09-24-2013, 06:11 AM
No, the account is locked to the id of the device. This is why it requires a ticket to Gree to move your account if you change devices. This is also why you can reinstall the game to fix issues without losing data.

Marco_
09-24-2013, 07:02 AM
Make sure you have good friends if you want to reach 43 on epic boss.
With only 3-star armor, probably 60-70% of your damage on the epic boss will come from friends.
Days 3-7 of an epic boss you'll probably be using 10 of your 10 daily friends on the epic boss.

The sequence to optimize epic energy and friends will probably be something like:
start level 1 with just commander until at some level you get somewhat below half health before you finish the boss, then add one follower, after that switch to commander + 1 friend, after that probably 2 followers + commander, after that 1 follower + commander + 1 friend, then either commander + 2 friends or 2 followers + commander + 1 friend (depending on if EE or friends are bottlenecking you at that point), then 2 followers + commander + 1 friend or 1 follower + commander + 2 friends (depending on how your health is holding up) and then we probably end up at the last single-run option: 2 followers + commander + 2 friends.
After that it gets slow, since you'll be doing a first run when you're at/near 10 EE and finishing it off in a second run about 1 1/2 hours later, using up 13 EE per level:
5/2: 2 followers + commander + 2 friends, followed by commander + friend (uses up 13 EE and 3 friends)
2/5: same as above with the 2 runs switched, but looks scarier, since after the first run the boss will likely have more than 70% health left. This one takes advantage of the knowledge that the epic boss starts with 1 or 2 crits on the second run and lets a follower tank those instead of the commander.
4/3: 1 follower + commander + 2 friends, followed by commander + 2 friends (uses up 13 EE and 4 friends) Since friends are stronger than followers, this deals more damage at the cost of more friends use.
3/4: see 4/3 and the comments at 2/5

With less than 5 hours of sleep and no EE drops, you have 48 EE per day at your disposal.
You have 10 friends per 23 hours at your disposal.

monteroo
09-24-2013, 08:21 AM
How do I get skyguardian+ ?

deathexe
09-24-2013, 08:24 AM

From the dark prince chest

Marco_
09-24-2013, 08:26 AM
- DPC or higher chest.
- last guild war it was a prize, so I guess in half a year or so it might be again after prizes have cycled through other elements.

monteroo
09-24-2013, 08:58 AM
thanks for answering so fast :D

so another stupid question by me: is it possible to fuse 2 different fuse boost armors? and what happens if u do it?

lilpaladin
09-24-2013, 08:59 AM
This isn't exactly K&D related but I didn't know where else to ask. Howcome I can't create threads on this forum? When I try it says:

"lilpaladin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I'm pretty sure I activated my account.
And also how do I edit my signature?
Thanks

Sifu
09-24-2013, 09:02 AM
thanks for answering so fast :D

so another stupid question by me: is it possible to fuse 2 different fuse boost armors? and what happens if u do it?

Boost armors are treated like any 2* armor for fusions. They can have a result of 1* and up and therefore do not have a high chance of the better fusions.

They are worth MUCH more in leveling 1/70 or 1/99 armors at the higher levels, e.g. 60/70 and up.

Sifu
09-24-2013, 09:02 AM
This isn't exactly K&D related but I didn't know where else to ask. Howcome I can't create threads on this forum? When I try it says:

"lilpaladin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Thanks

Those come after you are no longer required to answer the fox and dog question. 15 posts if memory serves. This is to prevent spam.

gnolaum
09-24-2013, 09:03 AM
need 10 posts first.

monteroo
09-24-2013, 09:03 AM

Thanks

I get the same messeage as you, and I think it is because we have new accounts on the forum. Perhaps we get to create threads after we make a certain amount of posts or something? I think i read about this someplace but im not sure..

lilpaladin
09-24-2013, 09:21 AM
Ahhh okay thanks. And to change my signature I need 10-15 posts as well?

Sifu
09-24-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm not sure on the signature. Use the menu toolbar and go to Forum Actions->Edit Profile and that is where the option will be when you have access.

Daenerys
09-24-2013, 09:27 AM

Sky Guardian+ was given as a prize for the last guild war. So it could be a future guild war prize. Other than that, DP chest.

novarazer
09-24-2013, 10:22 AM
i moved from a galexy s3 to a s4 and now wen i download knights and dragons whit same gmail account i still start at lvl 1 plz help i was lvl 74 whit 8 legendarys.

Sifu
09-24-2013, 11:13 AM
i moved from a galexy s3 to a s4 and now wen i download knights and dragons whit same gmail account i still start at lvl 1 plz help i was lvl 74 whit 8 legendarys.

This is answered many many places in these forums. Transferring devices will require a ticket to Gree and patience. You'll need to tell them everything you can about your install on the other device and this one. Gem count, friend code, knights names, etc.

ZeonSieghart
09-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Just found this site and been reading thru all the threads and realised i have been doing alot of things wrong. I have a few questions about the armors that i am currently using. I am currently using. I am currently lvl 64 and these are the armors i am using.

Armor Of Phyrus Lvl 48
Flowstone Battlegear Lvl 44
Rocfeather Robes Lvl 40
Slimebane Battlegear Lvl 36
Rageborne Raimenr Lvl 33
Torchflame Mantle Lvl 50

None of these armors are the + versions. And until i read the thread, i never knew of the Mid 4 or Big 4 armors. So the questions are

1. Should i just craft the + versions of the mid 4?
2. Should i continue upgrading the current armor i have or wait until i can craft the top tier armors?
3. Any better alternative armors that anyone can suggest ?

Thanks Guys for the assistance..

Sifu
09-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Armor Of Phyrus Lvl 48
Flowstone Battlegear Lvl 44
Rocfeather Robes Lvl 40
Slimebane Battlegear Lvl 36
Rageborne Raimenr Lvl 33
Torchflame Mantle Lvl 50

You haven't pushed into the really hard part to level on any of these armors yet, e.g. the 55-70 range. To get to 50 on these takes 2944 EP. That means you still have at least 2126 to go. Each big 4 only takes 1540 to go from 1-50. Personally, I would say hold on to what you have and use it to help level all of the big 4+. Then start working on Swamp Shaman+ and Armor of the Infernal Lord+. What you have will help with having a good range of elements for your followers while you do that.

Flowstone
Getting Flowstone+ is very unlikely as it only comes from chests. Your Flowstone maxes at 1409 total stats where Crius+ is craftable and maxes at 1490. That makes Crius+ optional since your Flowstone is so close to maxed. Personally, I probably would level Crius+ just to have the coverage...but then, I leveled 2 x Crius+ to have more Earth armors for a recent epic boss, so, maybe I'm biased, lol. You have Phyrus and Slimebane with Earth on them, so you might not need to do that.

The Pale Rider
09-24-2013, 04:28 PM
I hope I didn't just screw myself out of 5 keys. I started crafting my second set of SoulShard Rainment before I got the first set to level 35. Realizing my mistake, I quickly leveled the first set to 35 about 5 minutes later. When I went back to the forge to check on it, the armor still says I am leveling the regular version. I restarted app to see if it would update and it stay'd the same.

Will I get the plus version or have I screwed the pooch on this contest (and blown getting a plus version of Soulshard)?

-Solo-
09-24-2013, 04:40 PM
You screwed up. You can spend gems to get the 50 mats to craft +, but that's all you can do.

Wolfgangs246
09-24-2013, 04:41 PM
I believe you have screwed the pooch. I made this mistake with the Aegis of the Fallen armor. You can try contacting support for mercy, but I was politely rebuffed and told they can't refund mats or reverse player decisions in the game.

The Pale Rider
09-24-2013, 04:47 PM
I believe you have screwed the pooch. I made this mistake with the Aegis of the Fallen armor. You can try contacting support for mercy, but I was politely rebuffed and told they can't refund mats or reverse player decisions in the game.

Well - it was my screw up. Thanks for the answer. I believe I'd need 450 gems to buy it now (I think that I have 21 mats left). That's not worth 5 beast keys IMO. Now if they lower it to 10 again, I would probably drop 150 gems for it.

Starwulf
09-24-2013, 09:34 PM
So, got another question: Does the level of the armor, affect the amount of points it gives when you use it to enhance another armor? Like, if I put 4 level 1 Atlantean Avenger Armors into an armor, will they be less then if I put 4 level 10 Atlantean Avenger Armors into an armor?

I ask, because It SEEMS like if the armors are leveled, they give more of a boost then if they are unleveled.

Basically, the answer to this question will decide whether or not I toss my level 29 Infernal Lords into my brand new, super shiny Infernal Lord + armor, or if I use it to fuse with my Spectral captains in the hope that I get a 4 star armor out of it.

gnolaum
09-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Armors give 1 additional point for every level they are above 1. Personally I would save your level 29 Armor of the Infernal Lord for fusing rather than using it for enhancement.

But I'd fuse it with Rocfeather Robes for a chance at Combustion Armor (the best available fusion at the moment).

Biskmatar
09-24-2013, 09:58 PM
Yes, the level of the armor does have an effect when you use it as enhancing fodder. It provides (n-1) additional EP where n is the level of the armor.

To clarify...
4 level 1 atlantean armor will give 24x4 = 96EP (assuming matching elements)
4 level 10 atlantean armor will give (24x4) + ((10-1)x4) = 132 EP (assuming matching elements)

deathexe
09-25-2013, 12:01 AM
Armors give 1 additional point for every level they are above 1. Personally I would save your level 29 Armor of the Infernal Lord for fusing rather than using it for enhancement.

But I'd fuse it with Rocfeather Robes for a chance at Combustion Armor (the best available fusion at the moment).

Fusing infernal with roc would be one of the lousier combinations out there if yore aiming for a legendary (combustion in this case. Fusing three star armors would yield a chance at 2 star armors.

I'd probably just use my normal infernal as enhancement fodder.

J Smiley L
09-25-2013, 01:17 AM
Just curious, is it possible to get the 60 wins on an epic boss without spending any gems at all?

deathexe
09-25-2013, 01:28 AM
Just curious, is it possible to get the 60 wins on an epic boss without spending any gems at all?

It's possible if you make full use of all your energy, sacrifice a little sleep, have friends in epic armors, and have epic armors yourself. Also, if the boss is a dual element with adjacent elements, I.e. fire water, it'll be possible.

J Smiley L
09-25-2013, 01:38 AM
It's possible if you make full use of all your energy, sacrifice a little sleep, have friends in epic armors, and have epic armors yourself. Also, if the boss is a dual element with adjacent elements, I.e. fire water, it'll be possible.

Ok, cool. I was just wondering time wise if it was possible. Unfortunately, I've never had any luck with chest, so the only epic I have is the one I received from the guild war. :-/ Hopefully, the beast chest will add something decent to my armory. :-D

FREDMAVERICK
09-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Are we unable to play K&D on bluestacks anymore?

The Pale Rider
09-25-2013, 07:09 AM
Ok, cool. I was just wondering time wise if it was possible. Unfortunately, I've never had any luck with chest, so the only epic I have is the one I received from the guild war. :-/ Hopefully, the beast chest will add something decent to my armory. :-D

I've come close, but I always run out around 54. I think the key is to spend a bit of gems on day 1, so you reach the point where you need to start using friends earlier. Once you need friends you've only got 10/day and it's very difficult to overcome the math (i.e. needing to set alarms to not lose the fifth one each day). I also usually lost on 55 even with a 5/3 and very good matching armor, so I might need gems to finish the last 5 levels as well. But is getting to 60 worth the gems? Say I'd need 100 gems to be sure I make it (you get 5 back, you get a 3rd set of armor, 5 DP keys and 10 Gold keys). If you were inclined to buy those keys it's a bargain, the keys alone are 200 gems and you're only paying net 95 - plus you get the armor, the extra gold for each level and the leaderboard bonus (and if you can hit top 25 another armor).

Bottom line - if you've got the armor and the gems, the boss is probably the best return on investment.

deathexe
09-25-2013, 07:18 AM
I've come close, but I always run out around 54. I think the key is to spend a bit of gems on day 1, so you reach the point where you need to start using friends earlier. Once you need friends you've only got 10/day and it's very difficult to overcome the math (i.e. needing to set alarms to not lose the fifth one each day). I also usually lost on 55 even with a 5/3 and very good matching armor, so I might need gems to finish the last 5 levels as well. But is getting to 60 worth the gems? Say I'd need 100 gems to be sure I make it (you get 5 back, you get a 3rd set of armor, 5 DP keys and 10 Gold keys). If you were inclined to buy those keys it's a bargain, the keys alone are 200 gems and you're only paying net 95 - plus you get the armor, the extra gold for each level and the leaderboard bonus (and if you can hit top 25 another armor).

Bottom line - if you've got the armor and the gems, the boss is probably the best return on investment.

His question was regarding not using gems to reach 60. So if you manage to do that of course it's always worth it. I'vr already mentioned in a post in the page before or the one before that what would be the optimal requirements to get to 60.

The Pale Rider
09-25-2013, 08:55 AM
His question was regarding not using gems to reach 60. So if you manage to do that of course it's always worth it. I'vr already mentioned in a post in the page before or the one before that what would be the optimal requirements to get to 60.
I read your post -- it misses the main point. When is the best time to use gems and the fewest number of gems to get to 60? Your post goes on ad nauseum about 1, 2, 1+1F, 2+1F, etc. That's pretty self-explanatory. It's also easy enough to just throw gems at it until you get to 60. But there's some strategy to figuring out optimal times to buy energy and in what increments.

Thunderkat
09-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Is the + version of a armor stronger than the regular version at max level?
Thanks

ToddWY
09-25-2013, 09:31 AM
Is the + version of a armor stronger than the regular version at max level?
Thanks

Yes. See the spreadsheet for exact stats.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=7

Thunderkat
09-25-2013, 09:38 AM
Thanks a million ;)

shin
09-25-2013, 09:43 AM
A quick question, I saw one of my friends have a Silver Hexagon as element. I believe it is listed as All in the spreadsheet. If that's the case, how are the elemental advantages/disadvantages calculated?

jhoyzie
09-25-2013, 10:04 AM
I cant play K&D in new version how to download the old version?I am using samsung galaxy tab3.please response asap I need solution for this.

Nec772
09-25-2013, 10:18 AM
A quick question, I saw one of my friends have a Silver Hexagon as element. I believe it is listed as All in the spreadsheet. If that's the case, how are the elemental advantages/disadvantages calculated?

I think it does +50% to everything and doesn't take any bonus damage from anything.

EljayK
09-25-2013, 10:38 AM

I think it does +50% to everything and doesn't take any bonus damage from anything.

That is kaleidoscope element. It does normal damage and receives normal damage. It receives no elemental bonus.

If you hear someone talking about starmetal, or bkale, they are referring to that element.

imTectonic
09-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Will Gems be discounted this upcoming GW? AKA should I wait to buy gems?

Chalamala
09-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Is it safe to say the Armored Bear is Spirit - Water? Judging my the helmet displayed? Anyone think differently?

imTectonic
09-25-2013, 12:15 PM
That is kaleidoscope element. It does normal damage and receives normal damage. It receives no elemental bonus.

If you hear someone talking about starmetal, or bkale, they are referring to that element.

Its also not that great for PVP

Marco_
09-25-2013, 02:23 PM
AFAIK Nec772 is right about the 50% bonus damage. Otherwise nobody would use it at 2212 combined max stats for a BKal+ and nobody would have been interested in the dragons event where the prize was BKal+...

iH8t2lose2
09-25-2013, 02:25 PM
How come one epic boss is not 10 gems during the summoning stone sale?

leale
09-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Is it safe to say the Armored Bear is Spirit - Water? Judging my the helmet displayed? Anyone think differently?

That would be nice, but I suspect they'll just maintain the mono-element and round out the 5 elements for 5 beast bosses making it just water (which I don't believe fits the name) I'm concerned it will be earth.

gnolaum
09-25-2013, 04:48 PM
They've already done plain water, exactly 5 weeks ago. Fire finishes the mono element cycle ... probably.

leale
09-25-2013, 05:00 PM
you're probably right

Justx
09-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Is this new boss armor better than Guardians Battlegear?

ZERO_07
09-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Is this new boss armor better than Guardians Battlegear?
Guardian's Battlegear+ has more combined stats than this one, but this armor has far more attack. But yea this armor is far better than Guardian's Battlegear Regular and Assassin's Shroud+

StMichael
09-25-2013, 05:55 PM
I understand that all "craftable" armours have a + version. How about those armour I got from beating Epic bosses? Are they considered "craftable" since I use materials to craft them? If there are + version, what is the level I must level the original armour to, until I get the + version?

imTectonic
09-25-2013, 05:56 PM
I understand that all "craftable" armours have a + version. How about those armour I got from beating Epic bosses? Are they considered "craftable" since I use materials to craft them? If there are + version, what is the level I must level the original armour to, until I get the + version?

20 on boss Armour I believe since it's legendary

StMichael
09-25-2013, 05:57 PM
20 on boss Armour I believe since it's legendary

So there is a + version then? My "spirit" armour that I got from two bosses previously is already at Level 20, but I do not remember seeing any pop up that told me the + version is now craftable. Or maybe I missed it?

Nec772
09-25-2013, 06:00 PM
So there is a + version then? My "spirit" armour that I got from two bosses previously is already at Level 20, but I do not remember seeing any pop up that told me the + version is now craftable. Or maybe I missed it?

That's because it's actually 35 before you get + for a 4*

ZERO_07
09-25-2013, 06:01 PM
If it is craftable then the notification to craft + Version for LEGENDARY armors is once you reach Level 35. You Unlock + for craftable ULTRAS at Level 20.

StMichael
09-25-2013, 06:02 PM

If it is craftable then the notification to craft + Version for LEGENDARY armors is once you reach Level 35. You Unlock + for craftable ULTRAS at Level 20.

Got it! Thank you so much!

Marco_
09-25-2013, 06:45 PM
And to craft the second armor you need another 50 materials, which means beating the epic boss upto level 43 if you don't want to waste a lot of gems at the Summoning Stone...

Starwulf
09-25-2013, 06:46 PM
So, has anyone ever suggested to Gree that they should handle epic energy sales the same way as they do Arena Energy? For Arena energy, you can buy as little as 3, and there are LOTS of times where I'd love to just buy THREE epic energies, but nooo, it's 10, or nothing, and it's not worth it, because when I want to buy, it's in the higher tiers of the fights, and I'm usually just almost out of friend uses for a day, so 10 would be a waste(yeah, it stays there, but you're not regenerating the original 10).

Very frustrating if you ask me.

Wolfgangs246
09-25-2013, 07:26 PM
How come one epic boss is not 10 gems during the summoning stone sale?

Cause it says clearly in the notice of the summoning stone event that Beringar is excluded from the offer.

iH8t2lose2
09-25-2013, 07:40 PM
Cause it says clearly in the notice of the summoning stone event that Beringar is excluded from the offer.
Well duhh, I posted that before the epic boss was even out. It just said excluding beringar and it made me curious. Why is it excluded though? Its only a 2 gem difference so why bother not making it 10?

DonutEnigma
09-25-2013, 09:22 PM
I got Tempered Battlegear out of dpc. Do you think it's worth leveling it over infernal+? Should I do both or maybe just wait to see what the beast chest gives me seeing as how I'll have 14 keys for that?

But straight up stats difference infernal+ has 100 more defense but 200 less attack.

gnolaum
09-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Guardian's Battlegear+ has more combined stats than this one, but this armor has far more attack. But yea this armor is far better than Guardian's Battlegear Regular and Assassin's Shroud+

Doesn't Guardians Battlegear+ have combined stats of 2515, and this EB armor have combined stats of 2536? So it has higher attack and higher combined stats (but lower DEF).

DarkVoltz
09-25-2013, 10:18 PM
Why is it that BKal can only be equipped to your main knight??

deathexe
09-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Why is it that BKal can only be equipped to your main knight??

Because bkal's element is an element of its own in a sense. Since your other knights can only wear armors of their respective elements and your main knight is the only knight that can wear all elements, bkal is only equippable on your main knight. It's also probably to prevent bkal from getting over powered back then when it was really useful.

FlipDaddy
09-25-2013, 10:24 PM
Knights can only equip armors that match their respective element. Since the Kaleidoscopic armors don't have water, fire, spirit, earth, or air, none of those knights can wear it. Your main knight doesn't have an element association, so it can.

ETA: Yeah, what deathexe said...

DarkVoltz
09-25-2013, 10:25 PM
So im guessing its useless now? ;-;
here i am happy that i got one meh ;(

FlipDaddy
09-25-2013, 10:26 PM
I still use my BK+ in the arena with pretty good success. It won't do great against a maxed epic, but holds up really well against everything else.

Keep in mind though that it's a pain in the butt to level since there are no matching elements.

deathexe
09-25-2013, 10:29 PM
So im guessing its useless now? ;-;
here i am happy that i got one meh ;(

I've found myself not using in the arena anymore. When you start reaching the higher up ranks, the bkal+ doesn't really match well against epics, even less so for the normal bkal. Do note though, this is probably because I have combust+ and two epic+ armors to use. It'll probably still be useful until you have really good armors.

Necromancers
09-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Now lets say you don't get very far in the Epic Boss thing (about lvl 23-24) and you want the plus version of the Epic Boss Armor, you can just pay 20x11 = 220 gems and a low level kid can just get plus no problem?

deathexe
09-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Now lets say you don't get very far in the Epic Boss thing (about lvl 23-24) and you want the plus version of the Epic Boss Armor, you can just pay 20x12 = 240 gems and a low level kid can just get plus no problem?

I'm assuming your calculations are correct. Yes, you can.

DarkVoltz
09-25-2013, 11:01 PM
I've found myself not using in the arena anymore. When you start reaching the higher up ranks, the bkal+ doesn't really match well against epics, even less so for the normal bkal. Do note though, this is probably because I have combust+ and two epic+ armors to use. It'll probably still be useful until you have really good armors.

Thats most likely the best thing i have when it reach level 70, cant get an epic yet, other than than i only got jian and battlegear guardian at level 70 to keep up ;(
Clan aint paticipating much in wars so i got what i got :P

Starwulf
09-26-2013, 12:41 AM
so, once the rewards are given out for this current beast brawl challenge, I'll be left with 3 Mono-element 4 star Armors: Cloud King Finery, Ember Lizards and Ice Lich. Which two would give me the best shot at getting a decent dual element 4 star armor? Either? What about fusing 2 of them, and then fusing the other into it, would that give me a shot at something nice?

Daenerys
09-26-2013, 12:53 AM
so, once the rewards are given out for this current beast brawl challenge, I'll be left with 3 Mono-element 4 star Armors: Cloud King Finery, Ember Lizards and Ice Lich. Which two would give me the best shot at getting a decent dual element 4 star armor? Either? What about fusing 2 of them, and then fusing the other into it, would that give me a shot at something nice?

Cloud King + Ember Lizard should give you a good chance for Combustion (fire & air). But you may also get Flame Summoner & Barbarian Raiding Gear.

Heinrich Sim
09-26-2013, 01:48 AM
Here's the problem, I'm running on an IPhone 4 and only have 6 apps which are knights and dragons, clash of clans, mctube, plant versus zombies 2, screen motion, Gunner Z and Facebook just these. And my knights and dragons lags extremely bad like everytime I move the screen to tap/collect gold, it takes forever to collect them anyways, whatever I do in knights an dragons, from collecting gold to selecting friends it lags from 20 seconds to 1 min by the way my version of knights and dragons is 1.5.1 which is the latest. HELP NEEDED

Sarn
09-26-2013, 02:49 AM
Perhaps it's your Internet connection? K and d seems to be pretty net intensive....

It works fine when I am connected to wifi, but slows to a crawl if connected to 3G (phone network)

Heinrich Sim
09-26-2013, 03:14 AM
My internet connection is perfectly fine but I still don't know why is it like this

Heinrich Sim
09-26-2013, 03:19 AM
Also I can't seem to find the guild wars icon on the left side of my screen and why is that ? My version of the game is the lastest and my friends can see the guild wars icon but I can't .. KnD is becoming worse and worse everytime..

Marco_
09-26-2013, 03:24 AM
Also I can't seem to find the guild wars icon on the left side of my screen and why is that ? My version of the game is the lastest and my friends can see the guild wars icon but I can't .. KnD is becoming worse and worse everytime..
That probably means something is wrong and you still haven't gotten an update that was pushed out 1 or 2 days ago.
Maybe that's the reason for the slowness?
What I'd personally do at such a point would probably be to force save to the server (changing gender or armor on your main knight in "my knights" and then pressing "Okay" should work), uninstall and reinstall.

Heinrich Sim
09-26-2013, 04:11 AM
The lastest version for knights and dragons on IOS is 1.5.1 and when I see my version it is also version 1.5.1 maybe the server is lagging? I will tell you when I done what you said so yeah..if it works thanks a lot! But if it doesn't I will be back

Heinrich Sim
09-26-2013, 04:31 AM
Sad to say it did not work.. The lag was still there and there is still no guild wars icon for me... Damn I am pissed can anyone tell me whether the problem lies with my phone or the problem lies with GREE? By the way I am usi. An iphone 4 and I am on IOS 7