PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

deathexe
09-04-2013, 07:38 AM
If I was to fuse an armor that was a +. Would it give me more of an upgrade fuse, then what a NON + would give me?

Nope, using + armors doesn't seem to affect fusion in any way.

Necromancers
09-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Yes whenever you fuse 3 Stars you open up an array of 2 Stars as possible results. Stick to fusing with two Legendaries for best results.
Right, thanks for your answer. I hope Troll King's Armor is gonna be Earth/Fire, then ^^;

monteroo
09-04-2013, 10:33 AM
How do i get crius armor+ ? I have the normal one but i dont understand how to get + version

Tone_boss
09-04-2013, 10:34 AM
I beat the boss 15 times for the armor then I crafted the armor now its gone

madfighters
09-04-2013, 10:49 AM
What is the location with the highest drop rate of snakeskins

Sifu
09-04-2013, 11:22 AM
How do i get crius armor+ ? I have the normal one but i dont understand how to get + version

Level the non + version. Once you have leveled it far enough, you will get a pop up that tells you that your armorsmith can now craft the + version. Once you have that message, the armorsmith will only show the + version and any that you craft after that time will be +. Any crafted before then will still be non +.

Skeleton Tombs Epic.

drhawk
09-04-2013, 11:24 AM

Upgrade the normal version to level 15 then you get a message saying you have unlock the + version. From that point on, everytime you craft a new crius you will get a + version. This is the case for all big 4 armors

drhawk
09-04-2013, 11:27 AM

Skeleton Tombs Epic.

Well, technically, at summoning circle you are guaranteed 2 snakeskins drop per defeating the Gorgon. But you have to pay 30 gems per battle.

obesehobo
09-04-2013, 03:57 PM
As a relatively new player, what should I spend my crystals on? (currently have 26)

Drgnchad
09-04-2013, 03:58 PM
I seem to be at a bit of an impass. I'm currently level 93. I have my big 4+ maxed, AotIL+ maxed, and Swamp Shaman+ maxed. However, I'm stuck on level 37 of the boss, and can't defeat the dark prince unless I use two friends. I'm guessing that the problem is that I have only 3 level 100 or greater friends, and only one friend with nemesis armor.

Is this the normal state for a player of my level? If so, what should I be doing to try and push the boss to 43 or to makefarming DP shards easier?

Also, if it matters, I'm on android and my guild currently has 4% bonuses to all elements, and I am in a high commander position (for whatever bonus that gives.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I just beat the level 43 boss at level 81. I have Lvl 73 Moontide, Lvl 50 Nemesis +, and Lvl 25 Nemesis +. I finished with 2 hours to spare (very close!) and had to buy 10 Energy with Gems to ensure I wouldnt run out. Reaching 43 is not easy IMO! Not to mention I am reading you need to get the first one to level 35 just to craft + version! Alot of time and money for 1186/1315 armor (Still better then Bigger 4+ however, but not Epics).

Emery (Android WBB-CNC-FXD)

Sakino
09-04-2013, 04:07 PM
I just beat the level 43 boss at level 81. I have Lvl 73 Moontide, Lvl 50 Nemesis +, and Lvl 25 Nemesis +. I finished with 2 hours to spare (very close!) and had to buy 10 Energy with Gems to ensure I wouldnt run out. Reaching 43 is not easy IMO! Not to mention I am reading you need to get the first one to level 35 just to craft + version! Alot of time and money for 1186/1315 armor (Still better then Bigger 4+ however, but not Epics).

Lucky you! At level 81 i was barely capable of surpassing 35.. Maybe cause i was having only big four armors... Good shot for you, and good luck on troll king.

A particular question...what is the level a REGULAR epic becomes better than a boss armor maxed? For stats like 2500 for monos and 2300 for dual elements, the price difference in enchanchements and the extra ep?

Biskmatar
09-04-2013, 04:15 PM
As a relatively new player, what should I spend my crystals on? (currently have 26)

Save them to level your training fields to level 3.

cryologic
09-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Lvl 51 on the boss, I want to get to 60, but only 6 friend slots left for the day. Any ideas?

D3athShade
09-04-2013, 04:49 PM
hey guys, i was wondering how some of you get an epic boss armor to lvl 35 in 2-3 days. How do you do it? Id like to lvl my air mono to 35 and craft the + but it goes so slow. Any advice?
(i'm lvl 100+ with 3 armorsmiths)

cryologic
09-04-2013, 04:56 PM
hey guys, i was wondering how some of you get an epic boss armor to lvl 35 in 2-3 days. How do you do it? Id like to lvl my air mono to 35 and craft the + but it goes so slow. Any advice?

If you want to do it fast, be prepared to use fusion combines (50 EP) Armors, but aside from that, you can do a combination of 30min crafts and 5 minute crafts to create 20 EP armors quickly

D3athShade
09-04-2013, 05:01 PM
If you want to do it fast, be prepared to use fusion combines (50 EP) Armors, but aside from that, you can do a combination of 30min crafts and 5 minute crafts to create 20 EP armors quickly
and without fusion stones? My luck is so low i rarely get fusion stones =/

aaattt23
09-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Hello, I have been having some troubles in KnD with the gold/gems section of the shop because every time I try and open the shop it will load but then it says content download error. Please help me.

D3athShade
09-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Hello, I have been having some troubles in KnD with the gold/gems section of the shop because every time I try and open the shop it will load but then it says content download error. Please help me.

Here's some advice, don't buy gems. :p

flchamberlain
09-04-2013, 06:44 PM

If you're willing to spend the gold, just craft basics every 5 minutes. This will do it in the that timeframe, it's just expensive. I usually get mad at the cost around lvl 20 and switch to uncommons, but even doing that is trading time for gold.

KTran2013
09-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Aside from DeathShade's advice to not buy gems (which doesn't matter to me either way, spend your money as you please..) I believe it's a connection issue. Close or kill the app, open it back up and make sure you have a good connection.

thedehr
09-05-2013, 06:02 AM

How were you able to get 2 nemesis armors? Did you just spend a bunch of gems on DPC and get lucky?

Spongie
09-05-2013, 07:31 AM
How were you able to get 2 nemesis armors? Did you just spend a bunch of gems on DPC and get lucky?

there was a shadow chest for a few days where if you bought 11chests you get a nem+ so thats how he got 2

Oryihn
09-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Is there any Actual Reason to fuze armors other than to make basic armor into something better for crafting?

I have in the past 3 months been able to combine into 2..... yes 2 three star armors and nothing better.

I have used nearly 100 stones.

I recently combined some old boss armors because some people had gotten good results from them according to the spreadsheet. I got 2 star armors every time.

Today I combined two 3 star armors that I made because I had the materials.. RocFeather and Infernal... I got a Chimera Core 1 star...

I feel like i have wasted 250000 gold on hopes of combines..

orishac
09-05-2013, 10:49 AM
If I'll fuse 4 stars armor with 2 stars armor, can I get a 2 star armor or it's 3-5 stars only?
I really hate this leviathan armor and I want to fuse it with embersteel armor but I dont want to get ****ty armor...

ToddWY
09-05-2013, 11:36 AM
If I'll fuse 4 stars armor with 2 stars armor, can I get a 2 star armor or it's 3-5 stars only?
I really hate this leviathan armor and I want to fuse it with embersteel armor but I dont want to get ****ty armor...

You can, and probably will, get a 2 star armor. Always a chance for somethign better, but odds are that it will be another two star. I'd wait until you had another high level to fuse with the leviathan.

ToddWY
09-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Is there any Actual Reason to fuze armors other than to make basic armor into something better for crafting?

I feel like i have wasted 250000 gold on hopes of combines..

Unless you're spending money on chests, it's the best way to get Epic armor (although always non-plus).

Use the Armor Data sheet to make sure you're making smart combinations.

Using up 100 stones is much harder to recover from than the lost gold, IMO.

edit to add: The best use for fusing is probably to create 50ep armors to level your 70 or 99 max armors. Again see the data sheet for combos.

Marco_
09-05-2013, 12:02 PM
A particular question...what is the level a REGULAR epic becomes better than a boss armor maxed? For stats like 2500 for monos and 2300 for dual elements, the price difference in enchanchements and the extra ep?
If you look at the spreadsheet, Epics start higher at level 1, then seem to have at best average scaling, but scale for 29 more levels. It looks like epic regular starts off about 200-250 combined points above boss+. Boss+ might have cought up a bit by level 70, but not much and after that Boss+ can't progress while Epic regular still adds something like 500 combined points.
So Epic regular is always higher than Boss+ for the same EP spent.

Well, technically, at summoning circle you are guaranteed 2 snakeskins drop per defeating the Gorgon. But you have to pay 30 gems per battle.
Only older epic bosses are 30 gems. Gorgon "just" costs 6 gems. (so 24 gems for 24EP ;) )

I recently combined some old boss armors because some people had gotten good results from them according to the spreadsheet. I got 2 star armors every time.

Did you really combine 2x 4-star armors? Since you'd be the first one I've ever heard of getting less than a 3-star by combining 2x 4-star armors.

drhawk
09-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Only older epic bosses are 30 gems. Gorgon "just" costs 6 gems. (so 24 gems for 24EP ;) )

Darn it you got me. I saw it in game but then forgot to update my post :D

orishac
09-05-2013, 12:40 PM
You can, and probably will, get a 2 star armor. Always a chance for somethign better, but odds are that it will be another two star. I'd wait until you had another high level to fuse with the leviathan.

thanks for the quick answer :) If you say so, I will wait to get a better armor.
What can I get if I will fuse the leviathan and the troll armor?

ToddWY
09-05-2013, 01:00 PM
thanks for the quick answer :) If you say so, I will wait to get a better armor.

The ones I know of are:

Snakeskin (I'm not sure if two 4* can give you something that bad or not)
Swamp Shaman
Clayplate
Tectonic

Definitely better odds than fusing with that 2*

obesehobo
09-05-2013, 07:04 PM
at what level can you reasonably beat level 15 for the weekly epic boss?

cryologic
09-05-2013, 08:06 PM
What possible combinations would there be for Ethereal Garment 4* mono shadow, and Corvus Nemesis Earth?

drhawk
09-05-2013, 09:10 PM

This depends highly on a couple of things: the level of your armors and their match up against the boss of the week. Also, the numbers of higher level friends and if they have the nemesis.

I say around level 80 is very reasonable, providing you have at least maxed Big 4 and all the stars align correctly in the sky :)

Knocknuts
09-05-2013, 09:41 PM
depends on the quality of friends you have or the rate of which you level up and the rate of which you level up your armor. id say i was able to reach 10 on my first week (phyrus) then i reached 14 on glorg, then 15 (nerezza) then 19 (dorar) then 24 (leviathan) then 29 on corvus (i got potions on the enchanted keys given on 28) 3x potions, 5x potions 3x potions

ZERO_07
09-05-2013, 11:20 PM
What possible combinations would there be for Ethereal Garment 4* mono shadow, and Corvus Nemesis Earth?
Don't bother fusing with Nemesis, they tend to yield 2 Star results.

Clayplate Mantle, Swamp Shaman and Tectonic are your only possible outcomes.

Sakino
09-06-2013, 03:50 AM
What possible combinations would there be for Ethereal Garment 4* mono shadow, and Corvus Nemesis Earth?dont fuse whit nemesis the nemesis are counted like 2 stars, so you open chanches for one star and two star crap. A spirit mono is very useful. You can:
Combine whit rubyplate and get a sure blazeborne.
Combine whit water mono to get the highest moontide chanche.
Combine whit water/fire to get highest moontide chanche + a chanche to blazeborne.

Ps: other good epic combinations are
Earth+wind=tectonic, (troll+corvus)
Wind+water(leviathanis useful... But not for now)

Marco_
09-06-2013, 04:40 AM
- totally depends on your friends/how many friends you want to invest. Just for the heck of it, on my level 38 account I'm now checking if I can clear 15 by throwing 3-4 friends at each of the levels 12-15. That means probably 6-8 friends/day I can't use for the adventure locations.
- level 15 (non-plus) armor shouldn't be used for wearing (mediocre stats), only for fusing, so to re-answer for the actually important boss level 43 where you have enough materials for boss+ armor: around player level 90 you should probably clear that for the first time.

Lord Of The Infernal
09-06-2013, 04:46 AM
Clayplate Mantle, Swamp Shaman and Tectonic are your only possible outcomes.

So Swamp Shaman will be the worst result? THANK will try after the beast brawl reward

Sakino
09-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Have anyone got a maxed blaze or a maxed blaze+? The stats on the spreadsheet are weird looking, so if we can have a screenshot proof, i will be happy.
Ps: have anyone figured what is that? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65680-New-cape-wings
Reply if you know something about.

Rafa
09-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi, the latest "event" on my News screen says if you open 11 chests at once you are guaranteed 4x fire fusion boost armors. Is that for any 11 chests (silver, enchanted, dark lord)? Or just for the dark lord chests? It's a little vague and I tried 11x silver chests but got nothing... :)

DPCs only...

Knocknuts
09-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Hi, the latest "event" on my News screen says if you open 11 chests at once you are guaranteed 4x fire fusion boost armors. Is that for any 11 chests (silver, enchanted, dark lord)? Or just for the dark lord chests? It's a little vague and I tried 11x silver chests but got nothing... :)
so you wasted 50 gems on silver chest? /)_-

Fibonacci
09-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Does fusing (plus) armor give you more increasing power vs. A non plus armor?

deathexe
09-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Does fusing (plus) armor give you more increasing power vs. A non plus armor?

No effect from what we can tell.

Fibonacci
09-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Thank you very much
No effect from what we can tell.

Fibonacci
09-06-2013, 09:41 PM
I have 2 armors I do not use. They are from the epic boss. I tried to combine them with a 3 star, and that was horrible. I got a 2 star.

Anyhow, anyone recommend what to do with them?

gnolaum
09-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Why would anyone ever build Monster Nests? Aren't training fields seem superior in every way?

Unresolved
09-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Why would anyone ever build Monster Nests? Aren't training fields seem superior in every way?

Monster nests collect 40-50% more gold if you check every 4 hours. On an 8 hour sleep schedule, you still make an extra 7k per 2 nests per day. Not that I would spend 960 gems to replace all my TF's, but it's an option for those with spare gems.

gnolaum
09-06-2013, 09:56 PM
How is that? Base monster Nests generate 800g/h, and training fields generate 1166 g/h. How can Monster nests generate more per day?

Unresolved
09-06-2013, 09:58 PM
How is that? Base monster Nests generate 800g/h, and training fields generate 1166 g/h. How can Monster nests generate more per day?

TF's take up 2 spots. nests take up one.

gnolaum
09-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Ah, got it. That explains it.

deathexe
09-06-2013, 10:07 PM
How is that? Base monster Nests generate 800g/h, and training fields generate 1166 g/h. How can Monster nests generate more per day?.

You get two monster nest per training field. Since one monster nest only takes up one space while a training field takes up two.

alecthomas
09-06-2013, 10:29 PM
I have a few good armors to choose from that I've began leveling... wondering which main 3 I should focus on maximizing:

Flamehunters Garb Lvl 63
Aegis of the Dragon Lvl 41
Featherblade Battlegear+ Lvl 1
Guardians Battlegear Lvl 31
Blackfrost Raiment Lvl 28
Clayplate Mantle Lvl 39

I've read that some people do not consider Mono element armors like the Featherblade Battlegear+ Lvl 1 to be as strong as dual elements, but I do not fully understand why. I get that you have two elements that you can do crits against, but you also have two elements that you can get critted against so it seems like a wash to me. Thank you in advance for the help.

Dedi89
09-07-2013, 02:42 AM
Hiya fellow knights , I'm wondering for the recent event
(Opening 11 chest guarantee 4 fire armor bonus) but when
I purchase it (200gems) , i didn't receive any .
It says that the event ends in 10 sept 2013

Any explanation? Pardon me if i lost this in wrong trade

Cheers

ZERO_07
09-07-2013, 07:25 AM
I have a few good armors to choose from that I've began leveling... wondering which main 3 I should focus on maximizing:

Flamehunters Garb Lvl 63
Aegis of the Dragon Lvl 41
Featherblade Battlegear+ Lvl 1
Guardians Battlegear Lvl 31
Blackfrost Raiment Lvl 28
Clayplate Mantle Lvl 39

I've read that some people do not consider Mono element armors like the Featherblade Battlegear+ Lvl 1 to be as strong as dual elements, but I do not fully understand why. I get that you have two elements that you can do crits against, but you also have two elements that you can get critted against so it seems like a wash to me. Thank you in advance for the help.

Focus on Aegis, Guardians and Clayplate, the rest aren't worth the time.

Marco_
09-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Have anyone got a maxed blaze or a maxed blaze+? The stats on the spreadsheet are weird looking, so if we can have a screenshot proof, i will be happy.

image at http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Blazeborne_Vanguard
Looks like the spreadsheet might have 1459 typo-d as 1409 for non-plus.

alecthomas
09-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Focus on Aegis, Guardians and Clayplate, the rest aren't worth the time.

Why is the Feathblade Battlgear+ not as strong as the others? It's combined stats put it in the 2,500 range.

Xslayer
09-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Why is the Feathblade Battlgear+ not as strong as the others? It's combined stats put it in the 2,500 range.

I would assume it's cause its a mono elemental.

Fibonacci
09-07-2013, 08:45 AM
I have 2 armors I do not use. They are from the epic boss. I tried to combine them with a 3 star, and that was horrible. I got a 2 star.

alecthomas
09-07-2013, 09:01 AM
I would assume it's cause its a mono elemental.

Why is mono element worse than dual? It seems to me while dual has double the crit chance, it also has double the chance to get critted so it is a wash.

Xslayer
09-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Why is mono element worse than dual? It seems to me while dual has double the crit chance, it also has double the chance to get critted so it is a wash.

Well another possible reason is that it might also just be because the release of an EPIC earth armor that was released. Cause I know I saw a lot of people excited about the mono wind armor until the EPIC earth was announced and than everyone kinda just folder it for fuses.

But I've only been playing this game for about 2 months now so don't take my word for it, it just an assumption of what I believe from what I've read.

iH8t2lose2
09-07-2013, 10:02 AM

Combine it with a 4 star armor, guaranteed 3 or 4 star.

Sifu
09-07-2013, 10:05 AM

Honestly, it is a wash. I put together a table recently where I was comparing the bonus of every type of armor vs every other type. It is consistently a wash. There is no "best" armor element type, such as mono or adjacent dual element or dual element non-adjacent. I actually expected to find that the non-adjacents were worse off. For instance, Swamp Shaman. With water and earth, I was viewing that as a negative since they are not adjacent. You can't really use it as an earth element because the air you are targeting will give a bonus vs the water in the armor. Turns out, when you test it against all possible element types, it's a wash.

I used a number instead of element because then it is true for all cases. So for instance, I used 1 through 5 to represent the elements. Because the bonus vs weakness is always consistent in the wheel fashion that they balance, it will hold true in all cases.

I have color coded this to make comparison easier between types (e.g. mono vs adjacent, etc). You will see that any row or column within a color comes out a wash as far as your odds of facing other types. You will have an even chance of having or taking bonus damage no matter what.

This is the first time I have tried to allow just anyone to view a google doc, so if it doesn't work and you are interested, tell me it isn't working. I might even need help getting the settings right. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AjxUcOrItoV0dHlrdGx3VkZfNWdwX0QzRUVTYkF1N lE&output=html

alecthomas
09-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Well another possible reason is that it might also just be because the release of an EPIC earth armor that was released. Cause I know I saw a lot of people excited about the mono wind armor until the EPIC earth was announced and than everyone kinda just folder it for fuses.

But I've only been playing this game for about 2 months now so don't take my word for it, it just an assumption of what I believe from what I've read.

It's what I have read as well, just trying to better understand it because it doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for the help.

alecthomas
09-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Honestly, it is a wash. I put together a table recently where I was comparing the bonus of every type of armor vs every other type. It is consistently a wash. There is no "best" armor element type, such as mono or adjacent dual element or dual element non-adjacent. I actually expected to find that the non-adjacents were worse off. For instance, Swamp Shaman. With water and earth, I was viewing that as a negative since they are not adjacent. You can't really use it as an earth element because the air you are targeting will give a bonus vs the water in the armor. Turns out, when you test it against all possible element types, it's a wash.

I used a number instead of element because then it is true for all cases. So for instance, I used 1 through 5 to represent the elements. Because the bonus vs weakness is always consistent in the wheel fashion that they balance, it will hold true in all cases.

I have color coded this to make comparison easier between types (e.g. mono vs adjacent, etc). You will see that any row or column within a color comes out a wash as far as your odds of facing other types. You will have an even chance of having or taking bonus damage no matter what.

This is the first time I have tried to allow just anyone to view a google doc, so if it doesn't work and you are interested, tell me it isn't working. I might even need help getting the settings right. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AjxUcOrItoV0dHlrdGx3VkZfNWdwX0QzRUVTYkF1N lE&output=html

Excellent work on the spreadsheet Sifu! It makes perfect sense to me, everyone should take a look at this. I was thinking it was a wash, lol. I will start leveling my Featherblade Battlegear + then, as its combined stats are 2,501.

person123
09-07-2013, 10:21 AM
I have maxed both My HH+ and LF+ what one next?

alecthomas
09-07-2013, 10:25 AM
I have maxed both My HH+ and LF+ what one next?

You should go for Cruis+ and Atlantean Avenger+.

Marco_
09-07-2013, 11:04 AM
- only single element guild bonus instead of double
- there's no boss to which it can do 200% damage

Marco_
09-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Honestly, it is a wash. I put together a table recently where I was comparing the bonus of every type of armor vs every other type. It is consistently a wash. There is no "best" armor element type, such as mono or adjacent dual element or dual element non-adjacent. I actually expected to find that the non-adjacents were worse off.
Interesting. So according to your research the often quoted "non-adjacent is better in the arena" isn't true.
Since adjacent stays the best for epic bosses, I guess if one has the choice between leveling multiple armors of similar stats, the adjacent element one will usually be the best choice.

dangtin_qc
09-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Great weblog here! Also your site lots up fast! What host are you using? Can I am getting your affiliate link to your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
Wow, awesome blog structure! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The total look of your web site is excellent, let alone as} the content!
Keep working ,great job!
tai lieu (http://diendan.studentzone.vn) , viec lam gia su (http://vieclam.studentzone.vn) , dv cong ty (http://www.vietnam.net.co/) ,
thiet bi bep cong nghiep (http://bepnhahang.vn/) ,

Knocknuts
09-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Why would gree censor these words?

Hell
ssass (they have an armor named "assassins shroud" and it is censored when you say it
poop
crap
Titania is not censored but when you say "Tits" it automatically censored "tit" not the s

NinjaMaster
09-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Hi, was wondering where do u get the star metal, metal cogs and dragon horns from?

KTran2013
09-07-2013, 04:17 PM
You can get them with Golden Keys in the Enchanted Chest. It's a painfully long process. Those armors are also outdated, so you probably shouldn't waste your time/money/energy on getting them.
Hope this helps!

iH8t2lose2
09-07-2013, 05:04 PM
You can get them with Golden Keys in the Enchanted Chest. It's a painfully long process. Those armors are also outdated, so you probably shouldn't waste your time/money/energy on getting them.
Hope this helps!

Awesomness points?

Xslayer
09-07-2013, 06:01 PM
If I was to try and fuse one of the Epic armors which one should I try to obtain first?

person123
09-07-2013, 06:10 PM
I know crius and Atlantans but what one of the 2.

NinjaMaster
09-07-2013, 06:29 PM
There is a good write up that is stickies that I used which has all the big 4 fusing. Also I think it is on THE SPREADSHEET, the only one that everyone uses...

I have maxed my big 4 and also maxing the bigger 4 except, roc as I have sg and spectral as its weak.
Was wondering what is next? Also debating whether to go for another infernal or dp armor?

NinjaMaster
09-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Hope this helps!

Thanks, like u say not worth it unless you get a lot of golden keys..... Was hoping of a black rein so I can get the achievement...what's after the bigger 4 then? Epic monster armor?

KTran2013
09-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Yup. Unlock the + versions and upgrade those! When your non+ versions are 35 and your + is unlocked, fusing the non+ 35 is usually the next step if you want to gamble with that to try to get a 5-star Epic armor

Crash23884
09-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Where is the best place to level up? I have all places unlocked and i'm level 77

Xslayer
09-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Where is the best place to level up? I have all places unlocked and i'm level 77

The area your armors are most effective . Since equipment is a large factor on which areas you can farm for exp better.

But I would assume the areas with the Bigger 4 armors are the best. So any of those will do fine depending on which armor you have.

drygores
09-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Its kinda personal depending on your best gear. What you need to do is pick your strongest armour, and pick a place that it has the advantage. My best was swamp shaman. So I camped misty marsh.

Moritsume
09-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Asked this in the epic boss thread but this one gets quite a bit more views so I'll ask it here too :D Do the minions in Kingdom of Darkness not count for spawning the Epic Boss? Normally I clear 1-2 stages of a level (usually snakeskin farming) and he'll pop up, but I've cleared Normal, Mighty, and 2/3 of Honor on Kingdom of Darkness and he still hasn't spawned @_@.

Brutal1977
09-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Asked this in the epic boss thread but this one gets quite a bit more views so I'll ask it here too :D Do the minions in Kingdom of Darkness not count for spawning the Epic Boss? Normally I clear 1-2 stages of a level (usually snakeskin farming) and he'll pop up, but I've cleared Normal, Mighty, and 2/3 of Honor on Kingdom of Darkness and he still hasn't spawned @_@.

I did quite a few epic runs through there to get mats for DP+. I don't think I recall ever spawning the boss. I'd just go do a quick run for a snakeskin or two to make him appear. Never really noticed this as something abnormal... that is, until I read this.

Necromancers
09-08-2013, 12:05 AM
I'm currently trying to farm Misty Marsh for Wriggling Roots and it's proving to be rather annoying. I still need 6 more for the normal version of SS and I can only do about 1 run, or maybe 2 if I use friends, before I have to wait and get my HP up again. Rather frustrating because the droprate is low and I still need the plus one... Am I really that underleveled (lvl 54)? Or is it just normal? The armors I use are:
-Crius Armor + (Maxed)
-Living Flame Armor + (Maxed)
-Stormrage Armor + (Maxed)
I do not have any good Earth/Spirit or Spirit armors because sadly I was too low lvl when Assassin's Shroud was released.

drhawk
09-08-2013, 12:50 AM
I'm currently trying to farm Misty Marsh for Wriggling Roots and it's proving to be rather annoying. I still need 6 more for the normal version of SS and I can only do about 1 run, or maybe 2 if I use friends, before I have to wait and get my HP up again. Rather frustrating because the droprate is low and I still need the plus one... Am I really that underleveled (lvl 54)? Or is it just normal? The armors I use are:
-Crius Armor + (Maxed)
-Living Flame Armor + (Maxed)
-Stormrage Armor + (Maxed)
I do not have any good Earth/Spirit or Spirit armors because sadly I was too low lvl when Assassin's Shroud was released.

Just go to the Writhing Cascade and level up to 65+, the higher the better. The Marsh has very low drop rate, just save some heartache and level up to make things easier.

Necromancers
09-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Just go to the Writhing Cascade and level up to 65+, the higher the better. The Marsh has very low drop rate, just save some heartache and level up to make things easier

Uhmm you said when you edited your post ''changed area as you have no AA''
First of all, Stormrage + has exactly the same typings and higher stats.
Second of all, I have AA + at lvl 25 but I cba to level it anymore as I have Stormrage +

Thanks for you advice anyway.

drhawk
09-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Uhmm you said when you edited your post ''changed area as you have no AA''
First of all, Stormrage + has exactly the same typings and higher stats.
Second of all, I have AA + at lvl 25 but I cba to level it anymore as I have Stormrage +

Thanks for you advice anyway.

I missed that Stormrage. Nevermind then

Necromancers
09-08-2013, 01:08 AM
I missed that Stormrage. Nevermind then

Okay... Well what did you say before Writhing Cascades then because I missed it XD

drhawk
09-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Has anyone else noticed an increase in number of misses everywhere ? The latest was when I fought Troll King and experienced 6 misses. My main missed 4 in a row and pretty much just landed ONE special attack (the result of the 4 misses :D ). I noticed a lot more misses in the Arena and in Skeletons Tomb too.

Knocknuts
09-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Has anyone else noticed an increase in number of misses everywhere ? The latest was when I fought Orc King and experienced 6 misses. My main missed 4 in a row and pretty much just landed ONE special attack (the result of the 4 misses :D ). I noticed a lot more misses in the Arena and in Skeletons Tomb too.
yep misses can be a pain. i missed 4 times in a row too in the arena. btw. that is not orc king. that is troll king.

drhawk
09-08-2013, 01:22 AM
^ Lol I guess it is time for me to go to bed :D

Necromancers
09-08-2013, 05:09 AM
Has anyone else noticed an increase in number of misses everywhere ? The latest was when I fought Troll King and experienced 6 misses. My main missed 4 in a row and pretty much just landed ONE special attack (the result of the 4 misses :D ). I noticed a lot more misses in the Arena and in Skeletons Tomb too.

What I HAVE noticed is a big increase in critical hits by the opponent... 5x in a row at Misty Marsh =.=

monch9
09-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Hi,

Just asking about the current chest promotion. It says I get guaranteed 4 fire fusion boost if I buy 11 chest at one go. My question, do I get 11 armor and 4 fire boost or 7 armor and 4 fire boost?

Monch

Necromancers
09-08-2013, 07:33 AM
Hi,

Just asking about the current chest promotion. It says I get guaranteed 4 fire fusion boost if I buy 11 chest at one go. My question, do I get 11 armor and 4 fire boost or 7 armor and 4 fire boost?

Monch

I've opened 11 chests durning this event and I got 11 armors + 4 fusion boost armors.
I didn't get that much though. Nemesis, Rocfeather Robes, one Rare and the rest Super Rare.

NinjaMaster
09-08-2013, 07:36 AM
What is there to do after reaching level 100+?
Gold is rubbish and no increase in stats...

deathexe
09-08-2013, 07:39 AM
What is there to do after reaching level 100+?
Gold is rubbish and no increase in stats...

Time to start maxing those armors (finishing any elements you're missing in the elemental spectrum) and going for the higher levels of epic boss :)

NinjaMaster
09-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Time to start maxing those armors (finishing any elements you're missing in the elemental spectrum) and going for the higher levels of epic boss :)

True, just trying to max my bigger 4 (infernal, swamp and dark prince, I got to craft another infernal so may max 2) and get my troll armor to plus but the other armor like rain and bk etc seems too much based on chance and real money :(

P.s. would like to know what maxed armors you have..

deathexe
09-08-2013, 07:49 AM
True, just trying to max my bigger 4 (infernal, swamp and dark prince, I got to craft another infernal so may max 2) and get my troll armor to plus but the other armor like rain and bk etc seems too much based on chance and real money :(

P.s. would like to know what maxed armors you have..

Hmm boss armor + are a big help too, when and if you can get them :)

I currently have around 10 or 11 maxed out armors, not exactly a lot unfortunately. 9 or 10 70+ armors and 1 epic+ armor :) (this event really slowed me down haha)

NinjaMaster
09-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Hmm boss armor + are a big help too, when and if you can get them :)

I currently have around 10 or 11 maxed out armors, not exactly a lot unfortunately. 9 or 10 70+ armors and 1 epic+ armor :) (this event really slowed me down haha)

I am at the moment where I can actually beat the boss upto level 43 to get the plus :). Wish I could have got the assassins shroud, like that and seems quite strong compared to the recent ones.

Only been playing for less than a month and on level 102, just crafting uncommons now to rush the troll to plus...so I can get the keys and cape..lol

deathexe
09-08-2013, 08:02 AM
I am at the moment where I can actually beat the boss upto level 43 to get the plus :). Wish I could have got the assassins shroud, like that and seems quite strong compared to the recent ones.

Only been playing for less than a month and on level 102, just crafting uncommons now to rush the troll to plus...so I can get the keys and cape..lol

Don't worry, the epic boss armors can only improve from here haha. The event is such a drag though XD
Oh, you may want to edit your signature too haha.

orishac
09-08-2013, 08:06 AM
What combination you think will give me chance to get better armors:
4* water element + 4* fire element or 4* water element + 4* earth element

Jman
09-08-2013, 08:10 AM
What combination you think will give me chance to get better armors:
4* water element + 4* fire element or 4* water element + 4* earth element
Do you have a specific armor in mind? Maybe you are looking for earth+fire for the chance for an epic? Also you should check out the fusion results thread, there are lots of combinations that have been discussed that you might find helpful.

NinjaMaster
09-08-2013, 08:15 AM
Don't worry, the epic boss armors can only improve from here haha. The event is such a drag though XD
Oh, you may want to edit your signature too haha.

Lol, done :)

orishac
09-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Do you have a specific armor in mind? Maybe you are looking for earth+fire for the chance for an epic? Also you should check out the fusion results thread, there are lots of combinations that have been discussed that you might find helpful.

Leviathan, Trollforge and a future fire element legendary armor (Will come probably in a two weeks).

Marco_
09-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Leviathan, Trollforge and a future fire element legendary armor (Will come probably in a two weeks).
Do you have a specific target armor in mind or are you just looking for "best odds of a useful result armor"? (can be 2 very different choices...)

orishac
09-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Do you have a specific target armor in mind or are you just looking for "best odds of a useful result armor"? (can be 2 very different choices...)

I don't have specific armor in mind.

Sakino
09-08-2013, 02:46 PM
I don't have specific armor in mind.
Think what you will get first of fusing. Look at the spreadsheet that is linked everywhere, take out aegis, dark prince, cloudrang eand all the boss armors of 4 star(ecept cloud king finery, ruby plate mail and barbarian raiding gear) and look at what you will get.
For example, combining leviathan+ trollforge is a good combination, but you can get better.
You will have chanches to get any water/earth armor of three stars and above. So swamp shaman, the unluckyest combine, good if you dont want to craft two and farm some years of roots. Clayplate mantle, an armor totally worth the maxing i also own, and a little chanches at fusing the epic tectonic mantle, the better result possible.
If you want to maximize the chanches of getting epic armors only or some particular armors, play whit elements and dont forget the unique chanches monos armors give you. I'm personally saving some armors for the combinations i will make. Look these, easy obtenaible armors, what can give you:
Corvus, the recent boss, plus troll king. We remember that aegis of the dragon is not fuseable, so we will have chanches of getting A) tectonic mantle, the same as above or B)cloud king finery, that we can combina again whit another earth mono, like battlesuit remnants, mountainvine shroud, another troll king plus, to get a sure tectonic, cause you can't get back the armor you pulled in.(almost for what i know, a dude said the opposite in another thread, but i'm not sure)

Drederik
09-08-2013, 03:42 PM
First off, I did some searching but didn't find the answer I was looking for so I'm sorry if this is a repeat.

Should I be leveling these mono armors or saving them for fusing later? I am level 65 and have big 4+'s maxed and am currently working on getting shamen to + so my thoughts are not to waste the resources or money but they seem to be pretty decent armors.

Also, when you talk about the bigger 4, are you talking about SS, AotI, DP, and RR?? I thought I remember someone saying to skip the Captains and possibly RR. Would that technically make it only the bigger 3?

Nec772
09-08-2013, 03:55 PM
First off, I did some searching but didn't find the answer I was looking for so I'm sorry if this is a repeat.

Should I be leveling these mono armors or saving them for fusing later? I am level 65 and have big 4+'s maxed and am currently working on getting shamen to + so my thoughts are not to waste the resources or money but they seem to be pretty decent armors.

Also, when you talk about the bigger 4, are you talking about SS, AotI, DP, and RR?? I thought I remember someone saying to skip the Captains and possibly RR. Would that technically make it only the bigger 3?

That is correct. A lot of people skip RR+ because the stats are Meh at best. It would be bigger 3 not 4.

For the Mono Armors if you level them to 11 and use four level 11 it is the same as snake skin for armors that arn't water or earth. Its a little more expensive but a little faster then snakeskins.

Drederik
09-08-2013, 04:06 PM
That is correct. A lot of people skip RR+ because the stats are Meh at best. It would be bigger 3 not 4.

For the Mono Armors if you level them to 11 and use four level 11 it is the same as snake skin for armors that arn't water or earth. Its a little more expensive but a little faster then snakeskins.

Thanks for the reply. I understand about the big 3 now.

I should have clarified the mono armor question. I was referring to the legendary ones from these past 3 epic boss' (leviathan, featherblade, troll etc)

Nec772
09-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the reply. I understand about the big 3 now.

I should have clarified the mono armor question. I was referring to the legendary ones from these past 3 epic boss' (leviathan, featherblade, troll etc)

OOO I see. So yea if you got the + versions then they are pretty good armors. If they arn't the + version they are meh. For example:

Leviathan's non plus 1079 att and 906 def for 1985 total stats
Featherblade non plus 869 att and 992 def for 1861 total stats

Infernal Lord + is 1025 att and 1050 def or 2075 total stats

Its up to you really.

Unresolved
09-08-2013, 04:44 PM
OOO I see. So yea if you got the + versions then they are pretty good armors. If they arn't the + version they are meh. For example:

Infernal Lord is going to be cheaper to level then the 4*s. Its up to you really.

The Bigger 4 cost the same to enhance as 4*.

Wlcmike
09-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Does anyone know what are the best options to get epic armors or some of the best 4* armors in the game? Im having trouble getting the combinations right. I have a bunch of 4* EB armors i wanna test

anuarreyes
09-08-2013, 08:31 PM
which armors do you use on summon boss? I cant see how to change them

Drederik
09-08-2013, 08:54 PM

Its up to you really.

Ya thats what I thought. Best to wait and use resources to level bigger 4.

Thanks

Knocknuts
09-08-2013, 08:56 PM
which armors do you use on summon boss? I cant see how to change them
Main knights = Menu --> my knights

Arena & Friend battles = arena --> form team or Menu --> friends --> battle --> fight anyone --> before fight, choose form team. (if you change your armor in arena, your armor in friend battles will change and vice versa)

Summon boss = Epic boss --> choose 3 knights and change their armor --> remove the 3 knights and replace them with the other 3 knights you have and change their armors

anuarreyes
09-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Main knights = Menu --> my knights

Arena & Friend battles = arena --> form team or Menu --> friends --> battle --> fight anyone --> before fight, choose form team. (if you change your armor in arena, your armor in friend battles will change and vice versa)

Summon boss = Epic boss --> choose 3 knights and change their armor --> remove the 3 knights and replace them with the other 3 knights you have and change their armors

thx i may summon the boss to get the plus version of the troll

Vejr
09-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Heya guys I tried to read thru this tread but it is kinda long can someone explain "shutdown" in the arena battles.
Double down and special attack finish are self explain but the above I don't get.
Just started srry if its noob question.

Unresolved
09-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Heya guys I tried to read thru this tread but it is kinda long can someone explain "shutdown" in the arena battles.
Double down and special attack finish are self explain but the above I don't get.
Just started srry if its noob question.

If the opponent has a win streak of 3 or more, you'll get a shutdown bonus if you beat them.

Moritsume
09-08-2013, 11:42 PM
I believe Shut Down is where you beat someone with a Win Streak active

Mr Spock
09-08-2013, 11:48 PM
It's probably been asked but...my guild master never plays. We have a level 33 guild that is active and has fun..is there recourse to reset the guild master. I do not believe anyone knows him/her to get o hold of them to reassign someone else...

Bluntman
09-08-2013, 11:51 PM
It's probably been asked but...my guild master never plays. We have a level 33 guild that is active and has fun..is there recourse to reset the guild master. I do not believe anyone knows him/her to get o hold of them to reassign someone else...

I believe you are out of luck unfortunately. It would probably be a good idea to just restart the guild and re invite everyone

Vejr
09-09-2013, 12:09 AM
I believe Shut Down is where you beat someone with a Win Streak active

If the opponent has a win streak of 3 or more, you'll get a shutdown bonus if you beat them.
OK that helps some but than how do you know if they do?
While at it how do you know who to attack? I was looking at the rank but that doesn't help a bit

shin
09-09-2013, 02:27 AM
Hello~ 2 things I would like ask regarding the Chance Chests?

1. After browsing through the various posts, I read that stockpiling Keys has no purpose as it doesn't give extra chance/chest. Is this true?

2. Just for reference, would it be possible to give a list of the prizes to look out for for the 3 different chests?

Thank you in advance!!

Marco_
09-09-2013, 02:44 AM
I believe you are out of luck unfortunately. It would probably be a good idea to just restart the guild and re invite everyone
That or contact Gree and hope you can convince them the GM is really inactive and that they can re-assign GM position in a timely manner...

While at it how do you know who to attack? I was looking at the rank but that doesn't help a bit
When you select an opponent to battle, they will either display a win streak number or nothing in the bottom left in the popup. If you're hunting for shutdowns, just press the X on the popup if that player doesn't list a win streak (so you don't battle that streak-less player) and try the next one in the list.

Marco_
09-09-2013, 02:50 AM
Hello~ 2 things I would like ask regarding the Chance Chests?

1. After browsing through the various posts, I read that stockpiling Keys has no purpose as it doesn't give extra chance/chest. Is this true?

2. Just for reference, would it be possible to give a list of the prizes to look out for for the 3 different chests?

Thank you in advance!!
On very rare ocasions there can be specials for the gold chest that also apply to keys. DPC specials seem to only apply to gems though.
One reason to possibly stockpile keys: keys don't clutter your armory, armors gotten from keys can...
Good things from chests:
silver chest: gems, fusion stones
gold chest: gems, fusion stones, fusion boost armors
DPC and higher: that minute chance of a usable armor

Wolfgangs246
09-09-2013, 03:29 AM

Not sure if this feature is iOS specific, but when you are in the Arena screen and you select a possible opponent your should see your own win streak in the lower right just under your own avatar. If you opponent has any win streak it will be mentioned under his avatar on the left of the screen. This is the screen just before you agree to engage in battle.

greenwing
09-09-2013, 03:59 AM
Not sure if this feature is iOS specific, but when you are in the Arena screen and you select a possible opponent your should see your own win streak in the lower right just under your own avatar. If you opponent has any win streak it will be mentioned under his avatar on the left of the screen. This is the screen just before you agree to engage in battle.
It's the same on Android.

forcefed4door
09-09-2013, 04:16 AM
On very rare ocasions there can be specials for the gold chest that also apply to keys. DPC specials seem to only apply to gems though.
One reason to possibly stockpile keys: keys don't clutter your armory, armors gotten from keys can...
Good things from chests:

They tooj the gems out of silver key chance chest. They don't even show on the items that scroll on the screen. That was honestly the only good thing in the chest. I guess you can still get fusion stone once in awhile...

Marco_
09-09-2013, 04:27 AM
They tooj the gems out of silver key chance chest. They don't even show on the items that scroll on the screen. That was honestly the only good thing in the chest. I guess you can still get fusion stone once in awhile...
No they didn't. I've gotten gems from silver keys. They could possibly have tweaked it so that newer/lower level accounts have a higher chance and higher levels a lower chance, since I've gotten more on my alt lately than on my main...

NinjaMaster
09-09-2013, 05:36 AM

Definitely yes... Just lost my winning run due to misses, seems I am averaging 4-5 Misses a battle!!!

Dawgu
09-09-2013, 05:39 AM
OK, since I seemd to have posted my previous question is wrong thread:

Is the best way to enhance grinding mono's (seafoam etc) and give them 8 basics so they get LVL11? I'm currently lvl 19 and doing that.

Sifu
09-09-2013, 05:48 AM

Is the best way to enhance grinding mono's (seafoam etc) and give them 8 basics so they get LVL11? I'm currently lvl 19 and doing that.

Yes, just make sure you are leveling appropriate armors. As I mentioned in the other thread, unlocking the + on those two of the big 4 you have will be good but I probably would not invest any more into that flowstone.

Dawgu
09-09-2013, 05:55 AM
Yes, just make sure you are leveling appropriate armors. As I mentioned in the other thread, unlocking the + on those two of the big 4 you have will be good but I probably would not invest any more into that flowstone.

Aight, I'll just need to get further into the dungeons since I can't craft Wing Armor yet (I'm at Flaming Wildwood). And I need that one for the crius fusion.

EljayK
09-09-2013, 06:45 AM

Absolutely not. You are wasting double the amount of money of the cost of a snakeskin. A snakeskin cost 3k. Enhancing a mono to level 11, which yields LESS ep in a water or earth type, costs over 5k.

Sifu
09-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Absolutely not. You are wasting double the amount of money of the cost of a snakeskin. A snakeskin cost 3k. Enhancing a mono to level 11, which yields LESS ep in a water or earth type, costs over 5k.

When I was at his level, I could farm a LOT more Stonescale and Seafoam than snakeskins, however. I could get so few runs done in Skeleton Tombs that uncommons were the best way for me to go despite it costing slightly more per level 11 uncommon.

This largely depends on gold and how many Tombs runs you are able to complete in one cycle of HP.

300 per basic....... 8 4 9600
500 per uncommon 1 4 2000
First fusion............. 600
Second fusion....... 1600
Total.................. 13800

vs Snakeskin at 3000 x 4 so 12000.

Uncommons for a full set of enhancing materials is 1800 gold more. If your gold is holding out better than your HP, it can make sense at that level. At least it did for me when I was there.

Edit: I'll need to redo that math in a second. Just caught that I didn't count all the fusions.

ZERO_07
09-09-2013, 07:21 AM
At his level grinding Lv 11 Monos is a more effective way to level up, just not strong enough at that point to to do multiple runs at Skeletons Tomb, especially on Epic, seeing as the other stages have such a low drop rate for Snakeskins that I consider them a waste of time.

Sifu
09-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Edit: I'll need to redo that math in a second. Just caught that I didn't count all the fusions.

300x 8x 4 9600
500x 1x 4 2000
600x 1x 4 2400
1600x 1x 4 6400

So, yes, 20,400 vs 12,00, the difference is significant. However, as I mentioned and ZERO_07 agreed, at level 19, I just couldn't effectively farm enough materials for snakeskins at that level.

Mr Spock
09-09-2013, 08:52 AM

All other 26 payers can't move if we start over....:(

orishac
09-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Think what you will get first of fusing. Look at the spreadsheet that is linked everywhere, take out aegis, dark prince, cloudrang eand all the boss armors of 4 star(ecept cloud king finery, ruby plate mail and barbarian raiding gear) and look at what you will get.
For example, combining leviathan+ trollforge is a good combination, but you can get better.
You will have chanches to get any water/earth armor of three stars and above. So swamp shaman, the unluckyest combine, good if you dont want to craft two and farm some years of roots. Clayplate mantle, an armor totally worth the maxing i also own, and a little chanches at fusing the epic tectonic mantle, the better result possible.
If you want to maximize the chanches of getting epic armors only or some particular armors, play whit elements and dont forget the unique chanches monos armors give you. I'm personally saving some armors for the combinations i will make. Look these, easy obtenaible armors, what can give you:
Corvus, the recent boss, plus troll king. We remember that aegis of the dragon is not fuseable, so we will have chanches of getting A) tectonic mantle, the same as above or B)cloud king finery, that we can combina again whit another earth mono, like battlesuit remnants, mountainvine shroud, another troll king plus, to get a sure tectonic, cause you can't get back the armor you pulled in.(almost for what i know, a dude said the opposite in another thread, but i'm not sure)

Tnx for the huge help!!!
I fused the leviathan's platemail and the trollforge armor and got the swamp shaman :(
Oh well, I will already unlocked the + version and will craft it and fast as I'll get the swamp roots.

shin
09-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Good things from chests:

Thanks for your reply. I understand what to do for Gems and Fusion Stones, but what are the uses of the Fusion Boost Armors?

Chalamala
09-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Hello All,

Do you think they will offer a Gem sale before this Chest Offer expires? I was wondering if I should wait till one comes out (sale)?

Thanks in advance

Marco_
09-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Thanks for your reply. I understand what to do for Gems and Fusion Stones, but what are the uses of the Fusion Boost Armors?
They give 180 Enhancement Points for a matching element or 150 EP for non-matching, so they are ideal to finish off the last few levels of a level 70 or 99 armor.

Edicius
09-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, dual element armors get both guild element bonuses? Assuming that is true how is the math done? Lets say I have 6% bonuses on all elements.

Would it be Attack Power x 6% x 6% = ???

-or-

Attack Power x 12% = ???

(Would leadership bonuses be calculated in the same way?) Thanks in advance.

Necromancers
09-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, dual element armors get both guild element bonuses? Assuming that is true how is the math done? Lets say I have 6% bonuses on all elements.

Would it be Attack Power x 6% x 6% = ???

-or-

Attack Power x 12% = ???

(Would leadership bonuses be calculated in the same way?) Thanks in advance.

That's some hell of a stats on your Assassin's Shroud.
Anyway, I don't know if either is correct, but it'd be Attack Power x 1.12 or Attack Power x 1.06 x 1.06.
You can also try and calculate it using your Armor Stats + Main Knight's Stats and see which of the formulas would result in the combined stats you have (for example the stats you have on your Assassin +)

Edicius
09-09-2013, 11:16 AM
That's some hell of a stats on your Assassin's Shroud.
Anyway, I don't know if either is correct, but it'd be Attack Power x 1.12 or Attack Power x 1.06 x 1.06.
You can also try and calculate it using your Armor Stats + Main Knight's Stats and see which of the formulas would result in the combined stats you have (for example the stats you have on your Assassin +)

Thx for the info to use in calculating. Using my second account with no leadership role bonus the correct math is Attack x 1.12 NOT Attack x 1.06 x 1.06

No matter what I do on my main account the math is always wrong. Unless the GM bonus is really 10.1%, not an even 10%.

After the stat nerf my assassins shroud is now 1852 / 1787 ;-(

Marco_
09-09-2013, 11:21 AM
No matter what I do on my main account the math is always wrong. Unless the GM bonus is really 10.1%, not an even 10%.

Perhaps Gree rounds to whole numbers inbetween the steps?

Radaghast
09-09-2013, 11:25 AM
were you able to determine if leadership bonuses stack as well?

Edicius
09-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Perhaps Gree rounds to whole numbers inbetween the steps?

That works actually.

Attack x (Element Bonus + Element Bonus) = XXX

Round up XXX to an even number.

XXX x Leadership Bonus = XXX

Round up XXX to an even number. = Your Attack with Bonus

Anyone care to check my math?

ToddWY
09-09-2013, 12:10 PM
That works actually.

That is correct. It's posted on here somewhere, but i couldn't find it quickly. Something like this:

Ceiling(Ceiling(Base Stat * (1+Elem bonus))*(1+Guild Bonus)))

Sifu
09-09-2013, 12:15 PM
That works actually.

Is this implying that you get that attack bonus despite element advantage? So you would be receiving that 12% even if you were attacking a water mono?

Radaghast
09-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Well as far as I know guild bonuses are an actual stat boost, not just an attack boost so he should have the 12% all the time

Edicius
09-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Is this implying that you get that attack bonus despite element advantage? So you would be receiving that 12% even if you were attacking a water mono?

Nope, on Mono armor you would just get the single matching element bonus. Dual element would get 1st matching element bonus + 2nd matching element bonus.

Sifu
09-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Nope, on Mono armor you would just get the single matching element bonus. Dual element would get 1st matching element bonus + 2nd matching element bonus.

I probably didn't state myself clear enough. My question was supposed to be asking in reference to you wearing that Assassin's Shroud. You would receive the 12% even if you were attacking a mono water where you received no elemental advantage.

My assumption had always been that it was adding to your elemental advantage, not just a blanket bonus if you were wearing the element.

Edicius
09-09-2013, 12:51 PM
I probably didn't state myself clear enough. My question was supposed to be asking in reference to you wearing that Assassin's Shroud. You would receive the 12% even if you were attacking a mono water where you received no elemental advantage.

My assumption had always been that it was adding to your elemental advantage, not just a blanket bonus if you were wearing the element.

I think this thread will answer your question. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53963-A-MUST-READ-Thread-about-Calculating-Damage-Bonus-Between-Elements.

The math I was trying to do was how Gree came up with the numbers on the character select screen.

forcefed4door
09-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Has anyone noticed they took guild leadership bonus from friends list for epic boss fights? not sure when it was changed, maybe I just never noticed the difference...

Tschmidt22
09-09-2013, 05:49 PM
For those who changed devices, how long did it take?

shin
09-09-2013, 08:33 PM
They give 180 Enhancement Points for a matching element or 150 EP for non-matching, so they are ideal to finish off the last few levels of a level 70 or 99 armor.

Great, if that's the case, I should hold on to my Golden Keys until I need those armors then.
By the way, other than enchancing, is there any other use for armors that I don't need? Because I understand that the ideal armors to use for enchancing would be Basic Armors, Mono Armors and Snakeskin, so I'm unsure if I should use the rest for enchancing too.

Nasty Thorben
09-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Hi. At the moment i got Trollking armor and Featherblade armor. I would really like to get the Blazeborn Vanguard armor, but i donīt know which armors the got to combine, to have the highest chance to get the armor???

ZERO_07
09-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Hi. At the moment i got Trollking armor and Featherblade armor. I would really like to get the Blazeborn Vanguard armor, but i donīt know which armors the got to combine, to have the highest chance to get the armor???

What other armors do you have?

Nasty Thorben
09-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Assassinīs shroud(lvl 38)
Aegis of the faleln(Lvl27)
Featherblade Battlegear(lvl22)
Sky Guardian (Lvl9)
Spectral Captainīs Uniform (Lvl8)
Trollforge Platemail (Lvl6)
Swamp Shaman Robes(Lvl1)

Marco_
09-10-2013, 04:20 AM
Great, if that's the case, I should hold on to my Golden Keys until I need those armors then.
By the way, other than enchancing, is there any other use for armors that I don't need? Because I understand that the ideal armors to use for enchancing would be Basic Armors, Mono Armors and Snakeskin, so I'm unsure if I should use the rest for enchancing too.
See the spreadsheet found at the link in my sig.
The 3rd sheet of it lists all kind of useful armor leveling info (enhancement points of various armors, enhancement gold cost etc.) .
Combine that with a bunch of the info listed in the sticky posts on this forum, and its lots of handy stuff to help you on your way.

ZERO_07
09-10-2013, 06:14 AM
Assassinīs shroud(lvl 38)
Aegis of the faleln(Lvl27)
Featherblade Battlegear(lvl22)
Sky Guardian (Lvl9)
Spectral Captainīs Uniform (Lvl8)
Trollforge Platemail (Lvl6)
Swamp Shaman Robes(Lvl1)
Are of any of these the + version or just regular versions?

Padrebaseball26
09-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Anyone have any idea why I can't post a thread. I am well aware that it requires ten posts to get my account 'unrestricted' but I have done that. Will I get a notification when I can? Thanks.

Knocknuts
09-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Anyone have any idea why I can't post a thread. I am well aware that it requires ten posts to get my account 'unrestricted' but I have done that. Will I get a notification when I can? Thanks.
i was able to make thread after 15-20 post

Bluntman
09-10-2013, 07:35 PM
I have a question, when you hire friends to help you with a campaign level does it scale the help to your level? A friend of mine used my knight to help him with Writhing Cascades on the Mighty difficulty level, now my knight is lvl 100 with tectonic mantle equipped at lvl 46 atm, I can run through this level multiple times with him however when my friend used him after my knight hit the boss twice he died, ive never had to hit the boss more than once personally.

Brutal1977
09-10-2013, 07:37 PM
I have a question, when you hire friends to help you with a campaign level does it scale the help to your level?

It does. Not sure about strength, but HP for sure is capped.

Bluntman
09-10-2013, 07:40 PM

Ok thanks, good to know

Sakino
09-11-2013, 01:53 AM
Strenght also. Now at level 100, friends hit big numbers, but on newbie account my character used as friend whit assassin shroud cant even oneshot the epic medusa.

Sifu
09-11-2013, 06:30 AM
Maybe we should have a rant thread too. This thread will have to do, I guess...

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU wriggling roots!

Already have my SS+ but got the quest after that. 2 roots away and 5 straight runs with the wrong drops.

drhawk
09-11-2013, 07:12 AM
Maybe we should have a rant thread too. This thread will have to do, I guess...

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU wriggling roots!

Already have my SS+ but got the quest after that. 2 roots away and 5 straight runs with the wrong drops.

1. Quit whining :D
2. Go to Epic level of KoD. The minions are tougher but you face the boss right away so you get more chances to farm the roots

Sifu
09-11-2013, 07:19 AM
1. Quit whining :D
2. Go to Epic level of KoD. The minions are tougher but you face the boss right away so you get more chances to farm the roots

I've unlocked KoD but haven't made my first attempt at normal yet. I'm level 84 and I suppose I might be able to handle that without friends, but not sure yet. I decided to clean up some quests so that hopefully, I will be completing any KoD quests on my first runs through there. I don't really like having to go back to these older zones to clean up quests after I have already farmed armors there.

My AoIL just finished crafting. I am assuming after I finish this wriggling roots quest, I will either have to collect Rocfeather mats or maybe Infernal Chunks. I was hoping to get to the Infernal Chunks quest so that while I farm for my AoIL+, I will also be completing the quests. I'm off to search the forums for the quest progressions. I know I've seen it before, so it's just a matter of finding it. That will tell me what to expect on the mats I'll need to collect next.

drhawk
09-11-2013, 07:53 AM
I've unlocked KoD but haven't made my first attempt at normal yet. I'm level 84 and I suppose I might be able to handle that without friends, but not sure yet. I decided to clean up some quests so that hopefully, I will be completing any KoD quests on my first runs through there. I don't really like having to go back to these older zones to clean up quests after I have already farmed armors there.

My AoIL just finished crafting. I am assuming after I finish this wriggling roots quest, I will either have to collect Rocfeather mats or maybe Infernal Chunks. I was hoping to get to the Infernal Chunks quest so that while I farm for my AoIL+, I will also be completing the quests. I'm off to search the forums for the quest progressions. I know I've seen it before, so it's just a matter of finding it. That will tell me what to expect on the mats I'll need to collect next.

For the record, my #1 above was a joke :)

Marco_ is the guy you should ask in regard of quest progressions

IIRC, the quest progression goes from root+build -> feather+build -> infernal+build -> evil jewels+build for the armor quests

You do not need to complete the above to unlock KoD level quests. Once you are close to lvl 100, completing each KoD stage is fairly straight forward. You may want to unlock the epic stage now and redo it for the quest since it is actually not that hard

gnolaum
09-11-2013, 08:09 AM
Two questions:

1) How easy/hard is it to get nemesis armor.
2) At what level is it possible to get to level 60 on raid boss with 1 nemesis armor. Assuming good friends.

Necromancers
09-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Two questions:

1) How easy/hard is it to get nemesis armor.
2) At what level is it possible to get to level 60 on raid boss with 1 nemesis armor. Assuming good friends.

1) There's a chance of about 1/10 or 1/12 that you get Nemesis in DPC. It's definitely not worth it right now, though.
2) Probably level 100, getting to level 60 is really difficult. I'm not sure though.

gardibolt
09-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Even at 100, expect to spend gems to make it to 60.

drygores
09-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Well my guild leaders phone broke. And it is war today. Do we stand a chance? Is there a way to kick him out? Will free transfer his account to another device? And if not what do we do:S

deathexe
09-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Well my guild leaders phone broke. And it is war today. Do we stand a chance? Is there a way to kick him out? Will free transfer his account to another device? And if not what do we do:S

You could send a request to Gree to switch the guild master, but I doubt it'll happen in time. Don't worry though, it's not only the guild master that can declare, so you don't have much to worry about, either than the points that your guild master could have gained or him being farmed by other guilds.

drygores
09-11-2013, 08:53 AM
Whew. At least we can participate. Is there anything only he can do? Are we gonna be at a downfall other than just his participation?

deathexe
09-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Whew. At least we can participate. Is there anything only he can do? Are we gonna be at a downfall other than just his participation?

Hmm the only disadvantage would be that if your guild master was targeted as an easy kill, he wouldn't be able to switch armors. No disadvantage either than that I guess.

Sifu
09-11-2013, 08:59 AM
For the record, my #1 above was a joke :)

Marco_ is the guy you should ask in regard of quest progressions

IIRC, the quest progression goes from root+build -> feather+build -> infernal+build -> evil jewels+build for the armor quests

You do not need to complete the above to unlock KoD level quests. Once you are close to lvl 100, completing each KoD stage is fairly straight forward. You may want to unlock the epic stage now and redo it for the quest since it is actually not that hard

Thanks. I might have to PM Marco.

Just gave KoD normal a shot. It will definitely take friends for me at this point. This was a good week for that since I don't have good armors for the eb and could have made free use of friends. I'll have to capitalize on that as much as I can with what time remains. It didn't help that I missed the first 3 swings at the first stage boss. Misses are another rant for me, but I better let that go so you don't yell at me again. :p

I'm currently 84 with big 4 maxed. However, SS+ is the only "bigger 4" I have so far and it is just lvl 49. Since I'm not a spender, that's all I have at the moment.

drygores
09-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Hmm the only disadvantage would be that if your guild master was targeted as an easy kill, he wouldn't be able to switch armors. No disadvantage either than that I guess.

Thanks. Will we still be able to chose a sentinal though?

deathexe
09-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Thanks. Will we still be able to chose a sentinal though?

A sentinel? As in the position? I believe that only the guild master could do that. Not sure if the guild champion could do it but you could always try.

drygores
09-11-2013, 09:14 AM
A sentinel? As in the position? I believe that only the guild master could do that. Not sure if the guild champion could do it but you could always try.

And if not, is that a big set back? Sorry, first war:(

Astartes
09-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Hi, from the android update of tooday the game freeze every 1-2 minuts, i have to kill the process and restart the game, but after some minuts it freeze again...

I have Samsung Galaxy Nexus

P.S.
Why i can't open a new post but only reply to existing one?

Astartes
09-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Now i can enter no more in the game, it freeze on the home screen :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Daenerys
09-11-2013, 10:14 AM
You can try uninstalling the game, restart your device, and reinstall the game.

Daenerys
09-11-2013, 10:16 AM
And if not, is that a big set back? Sorry, first war:(

The sentinel gets a 50% boost in defense stat, and he / she protects the rest of the guild from being attacked until the other guild can defeat him / her. So yeah, you need to have a sentinel.

drygores
09-11-2013, 10:21 AM
The sentinel gets a 50% boost in defense stat, and he / she protects the rest of the guild from being attacked until the other guild can defeat him / her. So yeah, you need to have a sentinel.

And with no leader we can assign that role?

Daenerys
09-11-2013, 11:07 AM
And with no leader we can assign that role?

If your GM is not available, I don't think there is anything you can do. GM is the only one who can appoint Guild Sentinel and Guild Champion. Sorry for the bad news.

Astartes
09-11-2013, 11:12 AM
You can try uninstalling the game, restart your device, and reinstall the game.

i reinstall but without restarting and nothing chage, now i will try the reboot

anuarreyes
09-11-2013, 11:22 AM
I got the last 2 epic bosses armors on plus version and I have guardians battlegear + maxed storm sorcerer + on 60 and blackfrost non plus 50, should I focus on leveling trollforge + for raw damage and is it worth levelling the wind plus armor?

forcefed4door
09-11-2013, 11:27 AM
I got the last 2 epic bosses armors on plus version and I have guardians battlegear + maxed storm sorcerer + on 60 and blackfrost non plus 50, should I focus on leveling trollforge + for raw damage and is it worth levelling the wind plus armor?corvus+ is much more useful than,the troll.

Brutal1977
09-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Question on summoning bosses. Are they the strength of a certain level? Lvl 1 or perhaps where you left off, in my case 43?

Got boss number 42 on deck and shouldn't have too much trouble, but I don't have enough time to wait for epic to refill. :(

Daenerys
09-11-2013, 11:31 AM
Question on summoning bosses. Are they the strength of a certain level? Lvl 1 or perhaps where you left off, in my case 43?

Got boss number 42 on deck and shouldn't have too much trouble, but I don't have enough time to wait for epic to refill. :(

The boss summons @ level 1. So basically 1 hit, and you get your mats.

p.s. Thanks for accepting my friend request.

Sifu
09-11-2013, 11:35 AM

Make sure how many mats you have before you summon, however. The summon is level 1, as was already answered. It only gives 2 mats and does not count toward your reward tiers. I don't think this affects the crafting mats at kill 43, but it does at 15 because the reward tier gives an extra 15 mats and I would hate to see anyone get burned by not noticing/knowing that.

Edit: Also, if you are pretty sure of your strength for getting kill 43, it would probably cost fewer gems to refill your epic energy and get that last kill. That way it would include the reward tier as well as save gems.

Astartes
09-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Restarted and reinstalled now and start a battle in arena: the battle goon but touch dos not work.
Switiching to other apps work so is not a display problem, but when i return in the game no buttons work,

Brutal1977
09-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Also, if you are pretty sure of your strength for getting kill 43, it would probably cost fewer gems to refill your epic energy and get that last kill. That way it would include the reward tier as well as save gems.

No, unfortunately I'm weak in spirit armor, so for the last three bosses, it's been my three strongest and two friends, then me an a friend after waiting for epic to refill. No way can I kill 43 in the first run. I had no issues with the the last mono air boss, but this guy gave me a lot of grief. Good point about the lvl 15 boss. Hopefully not too many folks summon for that one. :/

Daenerys, thanks for your input also. I thought I read it was lvl 1 somewhere. :)

Edit: Killed 42 and summoned last 2 mats. Troll+ is ready for the oven... *sigh* Those 5 keys are most tempting when you miss them by one battle. =P

gnolaum
09-11-2013, 03:06 PM
I know what the 'big 4' are, but what are the 'bigger 4'?

Thanks!

Nec772
09-11-2013, 03:17 PM
I know what the 'big 4' are, but what are the 'bigger 4'?

Thanks!

Bigger 4 are Swamp Shaman + , Armor of the Infernal Lord, Drak Prince and Rocfeather.

Sifu
09-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Bigger 4 are Swamp Shaman + , Armor of the Infernal Lord, Drak Prince and Rocfeather.

In addition to NEC772's reply, Roc+ is often skipped because it is the weakest of those.

Zenobia
09-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Has anyone here EVER successfully fused an air-earth armor that is even halfway decent? If so, is it a combination that still might work?

Fibonacci
09-11-2013, 09:05 PM
giving it a shot to see if these questions can get answered here or just covered up. I made a thread on it, but maybe it can get answered here and prove to me this huge thread doesn't mind to many questions, repeated question, etc etc. :D
Sorry this just seems like to many questions to ask, and sorry if this upsets anyone I made a thread. (I'll delete it after my questions are answered.)

I searched for what what Slimebane Battlegear (regular not +), maxes out at. basically I am wondering with what I won with the guild today, if I should put it towards my wicked or Battlegear. (battlegear is at 49; wicked is at 44)

and don't get me wrong, I love what the trollforge armor maxes out at. but I just have to much in those two armors to put them away. (I also have 2 other armors I have that are 4 stars each. and also at levels 35-40)

Can you ever do 4 guild wars in 4 hours? we went through it today and had 55 minutes left on the clock, but it would not let us start a new war because of not enough time

what is the point in attacking the wall?

and is it pointless to attack a guardian on the special attack button? wouldn't that be a waste of energy?

just random, but has anyone ever found a use for the 4 star armor you win from epic? should I just hold them just for who knows, or fuse them, or combine them?

thanks,
fibonacci

Also my guild finally understood what I was saying today with upgrading the bonuses. and they also went ape crap, because only 6 of the 24 members competed today. so they are ready to cut people once we have our guild maxed out in members. so this is a little funny to watch the freeloaders who do nothing getting upset with guys like me who spent over 100 gems today.

BobbyBoats
09-11-2013, 11:04 PM
My guild's master hasn't been able to log on in weeks. All his RL friends have left so I'm presuming he gave up.Now we are left with a very nice guild with no master and our sentinel has left too. We can't get another promoted without a master. Is there anyway to promote out guild champion to the master position? Can tech support assist? Our guild has many paying members and all very nice people. It would be a shame to start over with a new guild or join a pushy guild.

kurby88
09-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Before reading about the big four and bigger four I winged what armors I upgraded (new account, only level 32). Most of my armor came from saving up 200 free gems and buying 11 keys. My question is more or less if "The Big Four" is still worth obtaining and upgrading for me or if I should just skip them at this point (skip individual armors or all 4 or none of them).

Current armors:

The Dark Prince's Royal Armor Lvl 21 (444/392) Shadow/Fire
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Prince's_Royal_Armor
Stormrage Armor Lvl 20 (447/434) Water/Wind
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Stormrage_Armor
Wicked Wraith Lvl 17 (412/507) Shadow/Earth
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Wicked_Wraith
Steam Wizzard's Robes Lvl 09 (266/266) Fire/Water
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Steam_Wizard%27s_Robes
Brawler's Armor Lvl 09 (237/287) Earth/Shadow
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Brawlers_Armor

I have all of the silver star armors at + status (thought they would give more points when used to upgrade other armors if they were +). Thank you for any input you have regarding this question.

Eunuchorn
09-12-2013, 12:27 AM
My guild's master hasn't been able to log on in weeks. All his RL friends have left so I'm presuming he gave up.Now we are left with a very nice guild with no master and our sentinel has left too. We can't get another promoted without a master. Is there anyway to promote out guild champion to the master position? Can tech support assist? Our guild has many paying members and all very nice people. It would be a shame to start over with a new guild or join a pushy guild.

You need to have every guild member open a ticket in-game:
Options>FAQ>Contact Us. They are not going to want to just remove GM from the position. You need the whole guild to pester them to check his last login info etc

Matty Cash
09-12-2013, 12:31 AM
I have not had a video offer for free gems in weeks? do some cell phone provider recieve more or is based on location?

Brutal1977
09-12-2013, 12:57 AM
I have not had a video offer for free gems in weeks? do some cell phone provider recieve more or is based on location?

No rhyme or reason has been identified to my knowledge. I do know that in my current location, I never got more than two or three at a time, probably no more than 20 gems total (over many many attempts).

While on a trip several hundred miles away, I got about 10 in one shot. Doesn't necessarily mean anything though, might have just been one of those things. In any case, other than two I got today, I haven't gotten any in the last two or three weeks.

Villy
09-12-2013, 01:00 AM
I don't get my progress displayed for my guild quests ( I mean if the quest is to craft 100 armors it dosn't display how many I crafted it says 0 even though I crafted 50 lets say ). Anyone else has same problem and is there a fix to it??? thank you in advance.

Matty Cash
09-12-2013, 01:01 AM
yea i just tried and got two.. glad im not the only one on a dry streak :D I was thinking the game hate me (which still may be the case) either way cheers thanks for the reply

Brutal1977
09-12-2013, 01:06 AM
I don't get my progress displayed for my guild quests ( I mean if the quest is to craft 100 armors it dosn't display how many I crafted it says 0 even though I crafted 50 lets say ). Anyone else has same problem and is there a fix to it??? thank you in advance.

There's no fix I'm aware of. I don't generally quote myself, but I just posted this in another thread:

I think it just looks broken. When I do something that hits a guild quest, I notice the guild count does increase, I just don't get 'credit' for it. I think if you are 1st or 2nd place you will see your efforts most or all of the time. If you are 3rd and beyond, you sometimes (maybe 20% of the time) see your number in the blue shield postion, even though you aren't really in second place.

Anyway, with all of the bugginess regarding guild medals, I have yet to see where my completed task failed to increment the main guild task.

Villy
09-12-2013, 01:10 AM
Thank you Brutal1977. gl in game all

Villy
09-12-2013, 01:23 AM
regarding the guild progress if you are in top 2 it displays properly otherwise says 0 thank you for the good info mate cheers.

J Smiley L
09-12-2013, 03:54 AM
I have a question for everyone holding epic armors...how did you obtain it/them. Chest or fusion? If chest how many gems did you invest into it before you got one, if fusion, how many fusions did you attempt and what combo did you use? Thanks.

Maxxus
09-12-2013, 04:20 AM
When you upgrade your training fields does it increase the gold collection rate and the max amount it holds or just the max amount it holds?

Klutzy XIIII
09-12-2013, 04:46 AM
Hi,

I get this message "disconnected from chat. Chat suspended, try again later." I have been trying for days now, searched the web for any GREE announcements and various forums with no answers. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Sifu
09-12-2013, 05:57 AM
When you upgrade your training fields does it increase the gold collection rate and the max amount it holds or just the max amount it holds?

The max amount goes up, but the total collection time does not. Therefore, it is increasing the gold/hour.

Gypsyknight
09-12-2013, 07:01 AM
Why did u pull the free gems off of the game???

junvo
09-12-2013, 07:26 AM
Does anyone know when the Beast Chests will appear?

deathexe
09-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Does anyone know when the Beast Chests will appear?

In October.

~Nate~
09-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Ok. I just fused my maxed phyrus with a cloud king and got barbarian ****
Now, I'm using Atlean Avenger + 50/50 instead of Phyrus
What should I do?

shin
09-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Why did u pull the free gems off of the game???

Go to Shop and scroll to the back. There's a Free Gems option. You can view videos/complete offers to get free gems but there might not be any videos/offers.

Belimah
09-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Go to Shop and scroll to the back. There's a Free Gems option. You can view videos/complete offers to get free gems but there might not be any videos/offers.

Almost everyone who has the latest update (self included) reports that free gems are gone.

My assumption is they weren't making enough ad revenue to justify the cost of the ad service.

gardibolt
09-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Yeah, it's gone. Avoid the update as long as you can if you are after the free gems.

Astartes
09-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Restarted and reinstalled now and start a battle in arena: the battle goon but touch dos not work.
Switiching to other apps work so is not a display problem, but when i return in the game no buttons work,

This game is now a continuos crash, hope they update it as soon as possible, last one makes game quite unplayable. Yesterday in guild wars it freeze over 40 times in less then 2 hour. No way to get some answer from developer?

Belimah
09-12-2013, 10:42 AM
This game is now a continuos crash, hope they update it as soon as possible, last one makes game quite unplayable. Yesterday in guild wars it freeze over 40 times in less then 2 hour. No way to get some answer from developer?

Last 2 times I had continuous crash problems, a device reboot fixed it.

Astartes
09-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Last 2 times I had continuous crash problems, a device reboot fixed it.
i reboot 4 time and reistall game 3 times but nothing change

Tschmidt22
09-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Yeah, it's gone. Avoid the update as long as you can if you are after the free gems.
I have the most recent update and the free gem offers are still available.

Daenerys
09-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Is the Corvus+ worth maxing with so many strong earth armors in the game, especially the Tectonic? On the other hand, it has really good defense stats....

Decisions, decisions....

Thanks.

Fibonacci
09-12-2013, 02:23 PM
anyone have a really nice guild I can join?

one that actually knows how to operate a guild and chat and vote and etc.

I can add 150,000+ a day.

I am level 87
my top four armors are.
- Slimebone battlegear at level 49
- armor of notus at level 48
- wicked wraith at level 44
- Aegis the fallen at level 28
I have cloud kings finery, leviathan platemail, featherblade battle gear, and the rest is 3 stars and less.

work is starting to pick up. so I will not always be on 24/7. but I usually get on 4-6 tmes a day to get XP and get my level up; defeat the epic boss (but only when the guild needs it in a challange, and I can get 12+ in a day); and to compete in the arena. (I usually fnish 500 at worst. but usually get around 250 in rankings.

I might also be able to bring some friends over, who are close to being as strong as I am. and also who are semi active like me.

the reason I want out is because the guild master does what ever he wants. (for instance I just told him yesterday to NOT upgrade the guardians because we have 4 that are maxed out. and we need to save the money for bonuses. well today I get on and he went and purchased a lot of guardians. He never goes to chat anymroe and just does what he wants.)<<<-------- and it's just little crap like that, that is taking place at least once a week.

my only requirements are
- over half the guild has to get into the war.
- level 25 or higher guild
- a chat where people at least read and vote and one person does not do what ever they want to do.
- and where the guild can contribute at least 15+ million each week.

if you are the guild for me. send me a private message. I will donate gold here and there through the week, and then once I see how everone is and how we do in the war. I will donate over 2 million. (so for the first day I'll probably just put in 50,000 gold.)
- and this is just so someone does not use me for my gold.

Nec772
09-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Almost everyone who has the latest update (self included) reports that free gems are gone.

My assumption is they weren't making enough ad revenue to justify the cost of the ad service.

Its Odd I just checked my Ipad and I had to upgrade but I am currently watching free gem videos. Just wanted a slot one a disney one and another.

Daenerys
09-12-2013, 03:04 PM
anyone have a really nice guild I can join?

one that actually knows how to operate a guild and chat and vote and etc.

I can add 150,000+ a day.

I am level 87
my top four armors are.
- Slimebone battlegear at level 49
- armor of notus at level 48
- wicked wraith at level 44
- Aegis the fallen at level 28
I have cloud kings finery, leviathan platemail, featherblade battle gear, and the rest is 3 stars and less.

work is starting to pick up. so I will not always be on 24/7. but I usually get on 4-6 tmes a day to get XP and get my level up; defeat the epic boss (but only when the guild needs it in a challange, and I can get 12+ in a day); and to compete in the arena. (I usually fnish 500 at worst. but usually get around 250 in rankings.

I might also be able to bring some friends over, who are close to being as strong as I am. and also who are semi active like me.

the reason I want out is because the guild master does what ever he wants. (for instance I just told him yesterday to NOT upgrade the guardians because we have 4 that are maxed out. and we need to save the money for bonuses. well today I get on and he went and purchased a lot of guardians. He never goes to chat anymroe and just does what he wants.)<<<-------- and it's just little crap like that, that is taking place at least once a week.

my only requirements are
- over half the guild has to get into the war.
- level 25 or higher guild
- a chat where people at least read and vote and one person does not do what ever they want to do.
- and where the guild can contribute at least 15+ million each week.

if you are the guild for me. send me a private message. I will donate gold here and there through the week, and then once I see how everone is and how we do in the war. I will donate over 2 million. (so for the first day I'll probably just put in 50,000 gold.)
- and this is just so someone does not use me for my gold.

Don't upgrade Cloudking Finery. The stats are really ****e.

whipviper
09-12-2013, 03:12 PM
I hate to hijack this thread, but this is my only recourse. Please read....

Can someone, anyone, please create a topic entitled something like: 'Have not received activation email...'
If if existed, those of us who are experiencing the following could reply to it and hopefully get the forum moderators attention...

2 other guys in my guild are experiencing this as well...

I have created a forum account
The activation email never arrived, therefore we can't create any new topics, only respond to existing threads.

Things I have done:
Checked my spam folder - nothing
Requested that the activation email be sent again - nothing
PM'd the forum moderator, "The Wise One" - no response for a week
Submitted a bug via the app - got the standard 'we received your submission' email correctly, but no followup

I even tried creating another account, bound to another email address...nothing.....

Is anyone else experiencing this??? All my attempts to get this resolved has fallen on deaf ears....

Buttersheep
09-12-2013, 04:33 PM
I even tried creating another account, bound to another email address...nothing.....

Is anyone else experiencing this??? All my attempts to get this resolved has fallen on deaf ears....

I had this issue with Gree sending mail to my Hotmail address. Gree sends this using an "Unknown sender" so hotmail does not permit it through their servers. (My assumption) I was able to receive the activation mail using my gmail account though. Their spam settings allowed the mail through.

Rylar
09-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Since there is a sale on gems, and a sale on summoning bosses, I was thinking about what bosses I would want to summon to get a + version of their armor. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could work on?

About my current armors:
2x big 4 maxed out.
working my way up bigger 4, dark prince is a focal point due to current boss.
Assassin's shroud (normal)- maxed

What I can summon:
All 4 ancient dragons- never got to 15 kills when they were up.
Slimebane- I have his normal armor sitting around
Levi- I fused away this armor before unlocking + version
Assassin- only one that + version is current unlocked, but normal version is maxed out...
Dorar- have this one sitting around, seems to clash with dark prince slot, but looks cooler?
Troll king and Corvus, both only need 5-10 summons to get + versions

Thoughts?

whipviper
09-12-2013, 07:06 PM
I had this issue with Gree sending mail to my Hotmail address. Gree sends this using an "Unknown sender" so hotmail does not permit it through their servers. (My assumption) I was able to receive the activation mail using my gmail account though. Their spam settings allowed the mail through.

I appreciate the feedback. But here is the problem....I just created another account, and I Got the activation email, and I was successful in activating it. But guess what, I STILL CAN'T CREATE A THREAD...

So...here we go, I'll ask again....
Can someone PLEASE create a NEW TOPIC for those who are having this issue, so we can bring it to Grees attention?

Please just create a new topic with the title of something like "New forum users cannot create topics" or something of that nature.

This way, all of us folks can get in on that thread and get it addressed.

whipviper
09-12-2013, 07:09 PM
What in the world...now I can create threads....arg

Rylar
09-12-2013, 08:11 PM
from my understanding you need so many posts (10?) before you are allowed to make your own threads. This is a fairly common spam prevention method.

Brutal1977
09-12-2013, 11:02 PM
from my understanding you need so many posts (10?) before you are allowed to make your own threads. This is a fairly common spam prevention method.

This is correct. I thought I remembered it being an odd number, like 11 or 12 posts.

Zrednic
09-12-2013, 11:35 PM
In the interests of earning max points, I would Like to know how points are scored in the upcoming guild wars. Does anyone have data available ? General trends? If not, I guess there's a new project for my weekend...

J Smiley L
09-13-2013, 12:35 AM
I know I'm being a little impatient but do you think I can go ahead and fuse my featherblade with another armor if I got a check mark in the reward section for it, I have two days for my trollforge+ armor to be crafted, but I don't want to wait two days to fuse for combustion. On another note, what other armor outcomes could get from fusing featherblade (wind mono) with flamehunters garb (water/fire)

Then000bster
09-13-2013, 01:31 AM
I know I'm being a little impatient but do you think I can go ahead and fuse my featherblade with another armor if I got a check mark in the reward section for it, I have two days for my trollforge+ armor to be crafted, but I don't want to wait two days to fuse for combustion. On another note, what other armor outcomes could get from fusing featherblade (wind mono) with flamehunters garb (water/fire)

you could get a variety of things for fusing the wind with water/fire. Check the fusion page to see what it could result. It's another thread that's around the top. Someone posted a big list recently that's on a page or two from the end.

Wolfgangs246
09-13-2013, 02:21 AM
Is there any purpose in retaining a nemisis armor once the epic boss is gone?

Then000bster
09-13-2013, 02:35 AM

To be awesomely cool! Really there isn't anything special about them. Some people use them as exp on a piece of armor others like to hold onto them.

Wolfgangs246
09-13-2013, 02:58 AM
To be awesomely cool! Really there isn't anything special about them. Some people use them as exp on a piece of armor others like to hold onto them.

Righto, into the armor-leveler it goes.

Bride of Eunuchorn
09-13-2013, 04:01 AM

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zps5d93fa70.png

Maybe one day...

YoTengoCrabs
09-13-2013, 05:20 AM
May have an obvious answer, but I'm not exactly sure what to search, and haven't found the answer from what I have tried typing in the search...so..

From what I understand with the + versions of armor, you level it to a certain level based on it's max level. After doing so, you are then able to craft the + version.

However, how are you then able to craft the + version of the armors that you cannot craft? I've only assumed that you must fuse two + versions of armors in order to obtain another + version...but I'm still fairly new to have the resources to test that.

Thanks in advance to any answers.

deathexe
09-13-2013, 05:33 AM
May have an obvious answer, but I'm not exactly sure what to search, and haven't found the answer from what I have tried typing in the search...so..

From what I understand with the + versions of armor, you level it to a certain level based on it's max level. After doing so, you are then able to craft the + version.

However, how are you then able to craft the + version of the armors that you cannot craft? I've only assumed that you must fuse two + versions of armors in order to obtain another + version...but I'm still fairly new to have the resources to test that.

Thanks in advance to any answers.Z

You only get the + versions of uncraftable armors from the dark prince chests or the 30 gems chest.

Aerin Kylantra
09-13-2013, 06:17 AM
Is it just me, or have the drop rates for materials gone so far down that it's utterly ridiculous? I am trying to farm for my Infernal+ and got ZERO materials drops on the Epic level in 7 tries. My weaker knights were trying to farm for a second LF+ and I got 2 drops for Phoenix Feathers in 8 tries on Epic there. Lastly, I got more Stone Slabs than Snakeskins throughout the entire day going back to the Tombs.

This has all been since the latest patch update. Is anyone else going through this, or is it just me?

Thanks.

mich3l
09-13-2013, 08:17 AM
What are the best armors in game?