PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Naralya
08-09-2013, 09:27 AM
Hello again, again, again :) I feel ignored :p

What is the risk behind using the free gem system?

For exemple the "imput your data to get a nokia blabla"? do you get spammed after or smthing like that? Do I have to create fake e-mail or so?

What about the +50 gem offer "the hit of summer blinksomthing 2.0"? I heard you are forced to pay everymonth afterward and that it's super hard to stop it.

Any intel guys?

Thank you!

Sifu
08-09-2013, 09:38 AM

For exemple the "imput your data to get a nokia blabla"? do you get spammed after or smthing like that? Do I have to create fake e-mail or so?

What about the +50 gem offer "the hit of summer blinksomthing 2.0"? I heard you are forced to pay everymonth afterward and that it's super hard to stop it.

Any intel guys?

Thank you!

I've never seen either of the two things you are referencing. For me, the free gem offers are either "Video Offers" or "Offers".

The video offers takes me to a video that if I let it finish, sends me a gem afterwards. This is a good way to get free gems. You just have to check back daily or even more frequently for this to really pay much.

The offers section takes me to a page that I can download and install phone apps/games for free gems. On the phone apps/games, I don't bother because I don't want a bunch of stuff on my phone that I didn't really want.

I have never seen anything about Nokia in there. I just connected to the "Offers" section and scrolled down. I haven't scrolled down far before. I see a lot of survey type offers in there and I don't know if those are actual apps or not. I also see some subscription stuff like Lunch for a Year and Fishing Club. I'm sure each of those is their own deal and some might be fine and others a pain in the butt. Do so at your own risk.

Hildigam
08-09-2013, 09:40 AM

Any intel guys?

Thank you!

Having a disposable email account is advisable. Also, anything you have to give real info for is delicate. Read everything that you can and make sure you are not getting into anything that you will regret later. It is only as dangerous as you let it be

Musketeer
08-09-2013, 09:45 AM
bonus dwarves

Bonus dwarves? Is that Gimli+ ? Or maybe Bombur?

The verb is to dwarf. Dwarves is a special term for the race of Dwarves invented by Tolkein.

Revelate
08-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Bonus dwarves? Is that Gimli+ ? Or maybe Bombur?

The verb is to dwarf. Dwarves is a special term for the race of Dwarves invented by Tolkein.

Out of the entire post you're picking on my grammatical correctness? :)

You're right it should've been "dwarfs", my apologies.

flchamberlain
08-09-2013, 11:50 AM
I've seen a lot of references to the guild leadership bonus lately--is the size of this bonus shown in the app somewhere or documented online? I've gone looking for it in the Guild screens, and I see the Guild's element bonuses, but not the leadership ones.

Sorry if the answer is obvious--I mostly play on Android, but I've been playing around on iOS a little bit lately and I'm not that up to speed on guilds in general yet.

Thanks.

Legacy271
08-09-2013, 02:06 PM
How can I get the + Version from an uncraftable armor, only from fusion?
Is that right?
Thanks

Revelate
08-09-2013, 02:09 PM
How can I get the + Version from an uncraftable armor, only from fusion?
Is that right?
Thanks

Only from chests.

Revelate
08-09-2013, 02:10 PM
I've seen a lot of references to the guild leadership bonus lately--is the size of this bonus shown in the app somewhere or documented online? I've gone looking for it in the Guild screens, and I see the Guild's element bonuses, but not the leadership ones.

Sorry if the answer is obvious--I mostly play on Android, but I've been playing around on iOS a little bit lately and I'm not that up to speed on guilds in general yet.

Thanks.

GL: 20
GS/GC: 15
HC: 10

Some rounding error and/or breakpoints in the real calculation seemingly.

Determined through before and after photos of knight screen data; also think there was a photo posted by a GM with the 20% number explicitly written in on the info screen but my brain is admittedly fuzzy this week.

flchamberlain
08-09-2013, 03:45 PM
GL: 20
GS/GC: 15
HC: 10

Some rounding error and/or breakpoints in the real calculation seemingly.

Determined through before and after photos of knight screen data; also think there was a photo posted by a GM with the 20% number explicitly written in on the info screen but my brain is admittedly fuzzy this week.

Cool, thanks for the answer!

Gittt
08-09-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm having trouble going from level 20 to level 21. Any tips? I remember briefly reading about the 3/4 method? Sending in my main knight +2 friends and then send in 2 knights + 2 friends? Can someone give me some good epic boss tips? Thanks!

Spongie
08-09-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm having trouble going from level 20 to level 21. Any tips? I remember briefly reading about the 3/4 method? Sending in my main knight +2 friends and then send in 2 knights + 2 friends? Can someone give me some good epic boss tips? Thanks!

That kinda depends what armor you use and what armor your friends has

some people think the 3/4 method is better then 5/2 but y that is prob. different per person

Musketeer
08-09-2013, 05:20 PM

Have you read the sticky: Rad's Guide to beating the Epic Boss yet?

SourSkittles
08-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Just a quick question. Does the Dark Prince have a chance of dropping Dark Prince Chest Keys? Or am I just getting my hopes up? :(

Musketeer
08-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Just a quick question. Does the Dark Prince have a chance of dropping Dark Prince Chest Keys? Or am I just getting my hopes up? :(

No, you are getting your hopes up. The only keys that ever get dropped by bosses are silver keys, though I've had those from all the bosses on the Epic level of the Kingdom of Darkness at different times.

SoloStar
08-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Just a quick question. Does the Dark Prince have a chance of dropping Dark Prince Chest Keys? Or am I just getting my hopes up?

1. No
2. Just getting your hopes up.
3. He drops Phoenix Feathers and Jewels (for DP armor)

Exylia
08-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Can i add Simeone with high lvl and nemesis for nerezza? I need only two more wins but it s top hard for me and Mh friends (on android)

SourSkittles
08-09-2013, 06:24 PM
1. No
2. Just getting your hopes up.
3. He drops Phoenix Feathers and Jewels (for DP armor)

I kinda figured that :/ thanks mate.

Xaiadar
08-09-2013, 07:05 PM
If I were to do the 11 Flame Chests, what are the chances that I'd get something actually useful other than the Fire Fusion Boost Armor? Is it really worth 300 gems? I've already taken all but two of my training fields to level 3 and I'm now working on the 2 million gold expansion, so I'm pretty set for gems for now. I've done pretty well with offers and I've gained quite a few gems so far, but I don't know if I'm better off saving the gems I've got left for future things or trying to score something from the new chests. I'm level 51 at the moment and I've got all my big 4 steadily leveling if that makes a difference.

Edit: I should add that the two TF that I don't have at level 3 are the 2 that are going to occupy those last two spots once I open up the last expansion.

KTran2013
08-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Can we get a sticky on basic Guild info?
I have looked at the Guild Bonuses in the Armor Data Sheet but...
What are the boosts for each Leadership position?

SoloStar
08-09-2013, 09:08 PM
If I were to do the 11 Flame Chests, what are the chances that I'd get something actually useful other than the Fire Fusion Boost Armor? Is it really worth 300 gems? I've already taken all but two of my training fields to level 3 and I'm now working on the 2 million gold expansion, so I'm pretty set for gems for now. I've done pretty well with offers and I've gained quite a few gems so far, but I don't know if I'm better off saving the gems I've got left for future things or trying to score something from the new chests. I'm level 51 at the moment and I've got all my big 4 steadily leveling if that makes a difference.

Edit: I should add that the two TF that I don't have at level 3 are the 2 that are going to occupy those last two spots once I open up the last expansion.

Better spent on Lv3 TFs, but that's only 70 gems. If anything, there will be future 'sales' with newer epics. Either try to get the 2 epics now or wait til more epics are out and have more epics to try to get.

Maximous2.0
08-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Can we get a sticky on basic Guild info?
I have looked at the Guild Bonuses in the Armor Data Sheet but...
What are the boosts for each Leadership position?

High Commander-10%
Guild Sentinel/Champion-15%
Guild Master-20%

madfighters
08-10-2013, 04:42 AM
How does quardins work are they permanamt or temp

deathexe
08-10-2013, 05:04 AM
How does quardins work are they permanamt or temp

You have to replace them after you use them.

dengel
08-10-2013, 06:12 AM
Dumb question...

Have all my TF @ max
Thinking about what to do with gem collection (300+)

I am thinking it might be best for me to use them @ summoning stone to get to enough craftables to make the + version of an epic boss armor rather than flame chest..
I can get to mid 20's by end of week now

Would that make sense?

Thanks in advance,

Spongie
08-10-2013, 07:25 AM
Dumb question...

Have all my TF @ max
Thinking about what to do with gem collection (300+)

I am thinking it might be best for me to use them @ summoning stone to get to enough craftables to make the + version of an epic boss armor rather than flame chest..
I can get to mid 20's by end of week now

Would that make sense?

Thanks in advance,

well either gamble with the flame chest or wait for gemsale on summoning stone
it prob.depends if you want to spend them now or just wait for awhile for the sale

rockmambA
08-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Does all Nemesis Armors works for all bosses, or does it work only to a specific boss?

Papa3G
08-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Does all Nemesis Armors works for all bosses, or does it work only to a specific boss?

I think only for specific boss...once the boss gone, it will be useless......

Angel of Death
08-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Infernal lord armor+ vs. armor of phyrus+.... which of these two would be more useful, well I am just disappointed that the phyrus armor has low defence.. My favorite element combination is fire and earth, are there any fire/earth armors better than these two?

KTran2013
08-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Infernal lord armor+ vs. armor of phyrus+.... which of these two would be more useful, well I am just disappointed that the phyrus armor has low defence.. My favorite element combination is fire and earth, are there any fire/earth armors better than these two?

There has been a bit of debate about this topic and I believe the general consensus is that it's better to have the Infernal Lord+
First, you've taken into consideration the stats, where the infernal lord+ has a pretty huge difference of defense compared to the phyrus+
Second, take into consideration the fact that you have to take the money and time to craft the phyrus and phyrus + which will set you back a few days.
2.5: with that said, you have to get phyrus to 35 (if you already haven't) to unlock the phyrus+ whereas you have you only have to get the Infernal Lord to 20 to get to the +

These are the main factors for the argument that the infernal lord is a better investment of time AND money if you're still at this stage in the game.

Musketeer
08-10-2013, 11:37 AM
There has been a bit of debate about this topic and I believe the general consensus is that it's better to have the Infernal Lord+
First, you've taken into consideration the stats, where the infernal lord+ has a pretty huge difference of defense compared to the phyrus+
Second, take into consideration the fact that you have to take the money and time to craft the phyrus and phyrus + which will set you back a few days.
2.5: with that said, you have to get phyrus to 35 (if you already haven't) to unlock the phyrus+ whereas you have you only have to get the Infernal Lord to 20 to get to the +

These are the main factors for the argument that the infernal lord is a better investment of time AND money if you're still at this stage in the game.

Infernal Lord+ will be cheaper to craft, Phryus+ will get you further in the long run.

IF+ has 71 more defence than Phy+, but 330 less attack. When an attack or defence is less than 1000 it looks worse then it really is.

I'm going to have both before long, but Phy+ will be the one my main knight wears when the time comes.

Sakino
08-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Phirus and infernal are not so good versus this boss.they make medium damage and take a couple of hit before they implode. I may reccomend you phirus, because the lack of defence at this point is not notable, but the 300 attack is very useful to hit before you get massacred.

ZERO_07
08-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I have 80 Fusion Stones at the moment and was wondering which armor(s) should i use them for to enhance them? Armors are in sig

BileJAR
08-10-2013, 12:26 PM
What are the stats of the new Epic armor? The REGULAR version. Not the + version, because I just got it.

Naralya
08-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Hello guys,

I still have the error problem when I'm playing with the good time on my phone... (error 10002 if my remember well) any fix? (I fix it by changing the time of my phone but it's lame xD)

I also get a freeze of 8 second EVERY TIME i go to the champion select screen... any fix? (it's so much time consuming when running the tomb over and over...)

ty

Angel of Death
08-10-2013, 12:58 PM

These are the main factors for the argument that the infernal lord is a better investment of time AND money if you're still at this stage in the game.. Thanks :) I might as well replace my infernal lord+ on one of my main knights once I maxed my phyrus+ it's on lvl 57 as of now... 979 over 1050 still having 2nd thoughts heheheh

Naralya
08-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Hello guys,

Here's the situation. I am lvl 80, big4maxed, I have my TFs lvl3 and I have 500 gem to be used.

I just want to get some quality armor now.

What shall I do?

1) open 11 flame chest

2) open 11 dark prince chest right now

3) W8 next week and open 11 dark prince chest (hence I can get a nemesis + and a good score on boss level)

4) w8 for a potential better offer? (which sux because I would have to start level SS+ when I could use ressources for something much better and save weeks)

Thank you for your advices!

Paladineguru
08-10-2013, 01:49 PM
My phone was stolen and when I got my new one I redownloaded knd and now I don't know how to get my knights back
There's no way to recover my old sd card and I have no problems verifying who I am but I've spent too much on my old account in both time and money to just let it go, any advice on who to contact

DG Magneto
08-10-2013, 02:36 PM
I have 80 Fusion Stones at the moment and was wondering which armor(s) should i use them for to enhance them? Armors are in sig

Knights & Dragons [Android]
Zero Lv. 84
Maxed: Crius+ (50) Hydra+ (50)
WIP: Notus+ (49) Clayplate (49) Living Flame+ (33) Combustion (17) Phyrus+ (12)

Any level 70 armor (or 99), preferably level 60-70+ would be a good pick. Otherwise you may end up spending more gold than you need or using to many precious fusion stones.

alecthomas
08-10-2013, 03:37 PM
I've read that leveling non + boss armor is a waste of time, but do not understand the explanation. For instance the non + Assassins shroud armor currently available from the epic boss appears to have higher max stats than a L50 LF+. Thank you in advance.

Miyabi
08-10-2013, 03:41 PM
I've read that leveling non + boss armor is a waste of time, but do not understand the explanation. For instance the non + Assassins shroud armor currently available from the epic boss appears to have higher max stats than a L50 LF+. Thank you in advance.

Becoz lv50 armor n lv70 armor have alot difference in leveling, its very costly and require alot of mats to lv a armor to 70. Not worth for the slight stats increase.
Will be better to level up ur toon and fight for stage43 of epic boss to craft the + version in future.

alecthomas
08-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Becoz lv50 armor n lv70 armor have alot difference in leveling, its very costly and require alot of mats to lv a armor to 70. Not worth for the slight stats increase.
Will be better to level up ur toon and fight for stage43 of epic boss to craft the + version in future.

That's what I was thinking. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Lieda
08-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Been wondering, whats the strongest armor available status wise thus far? I know about the new fire one, but I dont know its status..

Spongie
08-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Been wondering, whats the strongest armor available status wise thus far? I know about the new fire one, but I dont know its status..

Blazeguard+ is the best armor statwise atm. But its only like 50points better then the normal version

Lord Of The Infernal
08-11-2013, 06:03 AM

Just one qus ! i have 6 boss epic armor none + because i couldn't get to 43
So should i craft them and fuse them together to get new armor? Or just let's them stay at my armory forever?

Nicco
08-11-2013, 06:42 AM
Just one qus ! i have 6 boss epic armor none + because i couldn't get to 43
So should i craft them and fuse them together to get new armor? Or just let's them stay at my armory forever?

Unless you're going to open a lot of chests, crafting them and fusing them is your best bet at getting good **** armors like clayplate, combustion, and battlegear. But they consume both time and gold and a certain amount of risk involved because you could fuse those armors and get a lesser armor. Something to think about.

Matti1992
08-11-2013, 07:38 AM
Does anybody know what the little shields you get in guilds are? I'm assuming they're similar to MVP medals but I can't figure it out.

Revanche
08-11-2013, 07:54 AM
Does anybody know what the little shields you get in guilds are? I'm assuming they're similar to MVP medals but I can't figure it out.

You get the MVP medal for being the biggest contributor towards the completion of the Guild quest

U get the Blue shield for simply just participating in it

Lieda
08-11-2013, 08:03 AM
You get the MVP medal for being the biggest contributor towards the completion of the Guild quest

U get the Blue shield for simply just participating in it

I use those to help me decide whom I ban and whom i do not ban from guild :D

Syncness
08-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Just started playing, reading some newbie threads and I'm pretty lost.

What's this about the big 4 armours? I read somewhere I should start fusing them ASAP, but then someone else said not to waste fusing stones on them. How else do I get them?

I currently have 12 dagger shards for the current boss, with 2 days left, is it too late to get the armor (15 kills was it?)? I'm having trouble killing it myself so I'm trying my best to add people on Arena leaderboard to help.

I've already gotten full watchtowers for overnight income.

Is a guild any use at low levels?

I'm currently using Steamwiz robes from the 1 friend referral, Volcanic and Seafoam.

My code is: XBF-GMM-GXY (iPhone)

What should I be doing now?

Epic Legends
08-11-2013, 08:15 AM
ok so i am about to get a new phone and i dont want to start over. im level 95 and was wondering is there a way to transfer my account from my old phone to my new one?

Sakino
08-11-2013, 09:16 AM
ok so i am about to get a new phone and i dont want to start over. im level 95 and was wondering is there a way to transfer my account from my old phone to my new one? simply send a ticket to gree support and they will tell you what to do. You should have the two phones at the same time.

Sakino
08-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Just started playing, reading some newbie threads and I'm pretty lost.

What's this about the big 4 armours? I read somewhere I should start fusing them ASAP, but then someone else said not to waste fusing stones on them. How else do I get them?

I currently have 12 dagger shards for the current boss, with 2 days left, is it too late to get the armor (15 kills was it?)? I'm having trouble killing it myself so I'm trying my best to add people on Arena leaderboard to help.

I'm currently using Steamwiz robes from the 1 friend referral, Volcanic and Seafoam.

The big four are the first 4 powerfull armor that you will get. Are better than any other 1/2 star armors.
They are the atlan avenger armor, crius armor, living flame armor and hidra hunter mail. To get them you can try to fuse the basics versions by combining same elements armor (for example basic air plus basic water for atlean), but those 25.000 gold per fusions are a bit to much for now. You should get their basic versions materials from the cascades, the bridge, the little volcano and the desert, and after levelling them to level 15, you will unlock the plus version that' by far better than the regular one. Craft it and max they all to 50. I preferred to avoid updgrading other armors while focusing only on those.

mad48050
08-11-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm currently at level 114, and have never crafted the big 4. At this point I'm working primarily with maxed out Dark Prince +, Swamp Shaman +, and Infernal Lord +. Would it really be helpful to go back and try to get the big 4? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get to 43 on the current epic boss (my guild master boost has made my DP+ amazingly strong), so should I just keep steaming ahead?

My big problem is after my big 3 three-star armors, I have pretty much nothing worth writing home about. I have a level 35 Notus armor (waiting for the next 5 gem big boss sale to craft +) and a level 21 Jian (no shot at plus there), as well as the Nerezza armor which is currently crafting (which I should be able to get enough materials to craft +).

KTran2013
08-11-2013, 10:00 AM
It's probably best that you don't backtrack to the Big 4 since you already have those other + armors. Focus on saving money and storing materials for future legendary+ armors you get from epic bosses.

I'm currently at level 114, and have never crafted the big 4. At this point I'm working primarily with maxed out Dark Prince +, Swamp Shaman +, and Infernal Lord +. Would it really be helpful to go back and try to get the big 4? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get to 43 on the current epic boss (my guild master boost has made my DP+ amazingly strong), so should I just keep steaming ahead?

My big problem is after my big 3 three-star armors, I have pretty much nothing worth writing home about. I have a level 35 Notus armor (waiting for the next 5 gem big boss sale to craft +) and a level 21 Jian (no shot at plus there), as well as the Nerezza armor which is currently crafting (which I should be able to get enough materials to craft +).

Padrebaseball26
08-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a time limit to how long we can summon a specific boss. For example, I started playing during the wandering flame boss and can still summon him, but will I be able to summon him forever? I am asking this because I might be like 2 mats away from getting the + version of this current boss but want to wait for a summoning sale if I need to summon him for that last bit. Thanks in advance. :)

SoloStar
08-11-2013, 10:27 AM
All the bosses from when I started playing are still there.

thedehr
08-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Need some advice on where to go. I'm currently sitting at level 65 with the big 4+ maxed. However, I'm still struggling to get past level 21 of the boss, as I have no friends who ever have nemesis armors. I've been farming mats for the"bigger" 4, but am still a few mats short of even my first non plus version.

Would it be better just to craft and level the boss armors, or take the long and boring rout of continuing to farm for bigger 4 mats, or craft a few more big 4+ and max them to make sure I've got optimal armors for the bosses?
Thanks in advance!

iH8t2lose2
08-11-2013, 11:29 AM

I'm not that good myself, except unless you have a wind legendary + I would suggest getting Roc robes

Exylia
08-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Where can i find Phoenix feathers? I tried to beat the cockatrice bit i got only valhalla steel ingots

SoloStar
08-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Where can i find Phoenix feathers? I tried to beat the cockatrice bit i got only valhalla steel ingots

It's 1 of the 2 possible drops from the boss. You're getting unlucky.

KTran2013
08-11-2013, 12:23 PM

Phoenix feathers are commonly found in Blazing Tides fighting against the Phoenix.. Not against Cockatrice.
From Cockatrice, you only get Shiny Shards or Steel Ingots.

Data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=8

Xslayer
08-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Question: What level does the Big 4 armor need to be in order for me to be able to craft the + version?

Cause I thought it was 10 but my Crius which is lvl 10 still hasn't unlocked the + version, is it lvl 15 than?

Spongie
08-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Question: What level does the Big 4 armor need to be in order for me to be able to craft the + version?

Cause I thought it was 10 but my Crius which is lvl 10 still hasn't unlocked the + version, is it lvl 15 than?

yes it is lvl15 for +

all rare armors need that

uncommon armors are the 1 you only need 10 for

Xslayer
08-11-2013, 02:47 PM
yes it is lvl15 for +

all rare armors need that

uncommon armors are the 1 you only need 10 for

I see, thank you very much for a quick response.

One more thing do + armor give more exp when enchanting than non +? or do they both give the same amount of exp.

Spongie
08-11-2013, 03:01 PM
I see, thank you very much for a quick response.

One more thing do + armor give more exp when enchanting than non +? or do they both give the same amount of exp.

they both need the same amount of EP points to lvl.. only + versions are much stronger and give more points per lvl

Xslayer
08-11-2013, 03:08 PM
they both need the same amount of EP points to lvl.. only + versions are much stronger and give more points per lvl

No, I don't meaning leveling a non + vs a + amror. I mean when i use the +armor to enchant another armor those that give more exp than a non+armor.

Spongie
08-11-2013, 03:12 PM
No, I don't meaning leveling a non + vs a + amror. I mean when i use the +armor to enchant another armor those that give more exp than a non+armor.

gives the same amount

Xslayer
08-11-2013, 03:15 PM
gives the same amount

Alright, thank you for clarifying that up for me.

Joshx135
08-11-2013, 03:22 PM
What do you think the fastest way to lvl up a mono fire armour would be? I didn't know if any other method would be better than just using snakeskins even though I'm losing 20%.

Sakino
08-11-2013, 03:57 PM
What do you think the fastest way to lvl up a mono fire armour would be? I didn't know if any other method would be better than just using snakeskins even though I'm losing 20%. if you dont miss gold, farm the crimson dragon camp and you will level it in less than some hours of farming. Simply need lots of money. Or you should go whit cheap snakeskins, taking a bit more time, but way lessmoney.

ZERO_07
08-11-2013, 04:18 PM
if you dont miss gold, farm the crimson dragon camp and you will level it in less than some hours of farming. Simply need lots of money. Or you should go whit cheap snakeskins, taking a bit more time, but way lessmoney.
If it's an Ultra or Legendary Armor then:

Lv 1-10 Commons
Lv 10-14 Uncommons
Lv 14-49 Snakeskins
Lv 49-70 Volcanic Mantles (Fuse Basic Earth and Fire)

If Rare or less than you can max it using just Uncommons without any problems.

Maxxus
08-11-2013, 04:54 PM
So I just got a blazeborn vanguard and guardians battle gear through fusing. My question is are they worth leveling even though they are not the plus version?

Thanks for any input

Unresolved
08-11-2013, 04:58 PM
So I just got a blazeborn vanguard and guardians battle gear through fusing. My question is are they worth leveling even though they are not the plus version?

Thanks for any input

If you have all of your Training Fields built, then Blazeborn is very good to max. But it will cost a lot of money and time, so be prepared for that. Guardian is good if you can't reach 43 on the current epic boss.

Syncness
08-11-2013, 07:14 PM

ZERO_07
08-11-2013, 07:26 PM

It's best just to ignore the boss, since you looks new you will not have the necessary money or resources to craft or level the armor anyway, and if you do you will severely limit your growth by spending all your resources leveling an armor that isn't good unless you can get the + version (which is acquired after you kill the boss 43 times)

At your stage in the game just focus on saving your money up for Training Fields.

Syncness
08-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Is it possible to get the materials and craft it at a later date? Since the base stats are far better than what I'm using.

cubey
08-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Is it possible to get the materials and craft it at a later date? Since the base stats are far better than what I'm using.

Yes it's possible but like what zero said, it's not worth crafting or leveling up at all unless you can get to lvl 43 to craft 2 armors which it doesn't look like you can. The only reason I can think of for crafting it at a later date is for fusion but this will be after you're maxed out.

Focus all your money on building up TFs and expansions first. It's really slow at first but with the gold producing foundations set up, you'll get really good armors really quickly in the form of big4+.

Hildigam
08-11-2013, 08:32 PM

Here is the thing ( i started a month ago) Focus on a solid base, take a deep breath and realize that by the time you can reliably get to 43, this armor will be outdated so don't even worry about it. Focus on getting your castle fleshed out, the big 4 down, then the bigger 4 (Debatable). Until then you are investing in an outdated armor.

EDIT: There is a genuine reason everyone says the same thing, and that is cause it works

ZERO_07
08-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Yea you can craft it later, however it really is not worth it, the stats shown on the banner are NOT the ones you will get if you craft it, they are actually 876/891 if you max it out. Which is only about 100 or so more than the Big Four in Attack and Defense and the Big Four are easier to make and cheaper to level up than Assassin's Shroud. 100 more Attack and Defense is not worth the gigantic investment in gold you will need to max it out.

Crash23884
08-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Is there a good decent armor combo to get the swamp shaman cause I don't want to spend too many time and frustration just begging the boss to drop roots. Even more frustrating is that I have to collect 36 of em! When even getting two takes more than 10 to 30 runs. So if I combine and get an SS I don't have to collect 36 but 18 instead. And don't worry about my money, I saved a lot thanks to my tfs.

Syncness
08-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Okay, what about guild? Is it any use at lower levels?

As for the big four, is there any order to get it in? Should I fuse or get it from stages? What armours should I use to fuse with (ASAP with tier1, or tier2 etc?)

ZERO_07
08-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Okay, what about guild? Is it any use at lower levels?

As for the big four, is there any order to get it in? Should I fuse or get it from stages? What armours should I use to fuse with (ASAP with tier1, or tier2 etc?)
I feel there is no point in joining a guild at low levels, you need to be saving your money up for building Training Fields not contributing what little you do have to guilds, also the Bonus boosts will be extremely low since your stats are also low.

As for the Big Four I can't really say, Fusing for them does save a lot of time, but Fusion at low levels is just way too expensive. Ultimately it's up to you, you'll either be struggling with time by not fusing or money if you do fuse for them.

Basic Water + Basic Air = Atlantean Avenger
Basic Earth + Basic Air = Crius
Basic Fire + Basic Spirit = Living Flame
Basic Fire + Basic Water = Hydra Hunter

if you do decide on Fusion fuse for Atlantean first, then level that to 15 and stop until you reach Writhing Cascades and gather enough materials to craft it, then craft the + Version and level that. Then do the same with Crius and then Living Flame and lastly Hydra Hunter.

Do NOT try to get all 4 and level at the same time, it's just way too expensive for you.

DG Magneto
08-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Is there a good decent armor combo to get the swamp shaman cause I don't want to spend too many time and frustration just begging the boss to drop roots. Even more frustrating is that I have to collect 36 of em! When even getting two takes more than 10 to 30 runs. So if I combine and get an SS I don't have to collect 36 but 18 instead. And don't worry about my money, I saved a lot thanks to my tfs.

What i did was bring 1 to 2 knights and a really good friend to honor or epic level. Make sure the friend and you do not wear Fire armor (or wind if you can help it) At the higher difficultys i found i the drop rate around 50%. Because you can call 10 friends a day you should be able to easily get a good chunk of Roots and and a larger chunk of exp.

ppownage
08-11-2013, 11:09 PM
did everyones contribution to the guild reset? its still in the bank but it shows i donated 20k.... i actually donated 600k :c

Syncness
08-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Should I bother upgrading lowbie gear at all (to 10~) or just wait till I get the big four and use friends before that?

overcire
08-11-2013, 11:40 PM
did everyones contribution to the guild reset? its still in the bank but it shows i donated 20k.... i actually donated 600k :c

start of a new week. You can see all previous weeks by going to the contribute log under contribute title. giving to guilds isn't a one time investment, It hungrily eats hella gold. But its okay those 80 guardians will be good for something eventually.

I wonder which guild was worth the most?

Bumpain
08-11-2013, 11:40 PM
Should I bother upgrading lowbie gear at all (to 10~) or just wait till I get the big four and use friends before that?

I just level'd them enough to get through the stages, i wouldn't bother spending too much time. I only got the monk vestment to 25 then i went straight to maxing the Big4

Lord Of The Infernal
08-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Unless you're going to open a lot of chests, crafting them and fusing them is your best bet at getting good **** armors like clayplate, combustion, and battlegear. But they consume both time and gold and a certain amount of risk involved because you could fuse those armors and get a lesser armor. Something to think about.

Thank u so much for the advice given, i guess i will try to craft and fuse them 200k per armor !

ppownage
08-12-2013, 12:45 AM
start of a new week. You can see all previous weeks by going to the contribute log under contribute title. giving to guilds isn't a one time investment, It hungrily eats hella gold. But its okay those 80 guardians will be good for something eventually.

I wonder which guild was worth the most?

thanks for your answer :) im on android so dont know much about the guilds yet :P

DonutEnigma
08-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Are the fuse quests worth doing at all? I have Cold Passion 1 and With a Bang, but I'm not sure I want to spend the money or the stones to do them. I just started crafting an AA+, so I'm well on my way to getting the big 4. I can craft a LF+, but haven't unlocked the area yet to get the mats. I also have 7 TFs, 2 maxxed and the rest are 2nd level, so money is starting to be less of an issue.

cubey
08-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Are the fuse quests worth doing at all? I have Cold Passion 1 and With a Bang, but I'm not sure I want to spend the money or the stones to do them. I just started crafting an AA+, so I'm well on my way to getting the big 4. I can craft a LF+, but haven't unlocked the area yet to get the mats. I also have 7 TFs, 2 maxxed and the rest are 2nd level, so money is starting to be less of an issue.

There's a total of 3 fusion quests IIRC. They're worth doing because they lead on to other quest chains which nets you some gems.

Lord Of The Infernal
08-12-2013, 01:07 AM

Of Course! the last quest i did was a fusion quest chimera+aa quest guess what i get? A sky guardian!

Xaiadar
08-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Do you ever go insane grinding out snakeskins? I do it while watching a movie or some series on netflix but it seems like I can never get enough! I can't imagine what it must be like for those of you who have been playing for a lot longer!

DonutEnigma
08-12-2013, 01:26 AM
Alright, I'll do them then. I don't know what a Sky Guardian is, but you're happy with it, so I'm going to guess it's good.

Thanks Cubey and Lord of the Infernal!

Woggy
08-12-2013, 02:03 AM
- Started playing Knights and Dragons on an iphone 4...upgraded to an iphone 5....

- Created a new apple id (because i had forgotten password), and downloaded knights and dragons onto iphone 5....

-Then, somehow transfered game from iphone 4 to iphone 5, and have been playing ever since...I am currently level 95 and spent money on gem packages (at least $400-600) and have 5 star Blazeborne Vanguard, which is currently on level 43....

- Today, i pulled my iphone 4 out of storage to allow my partner to start a new game on Knights and Dragons, and created a new apple ID....used my details and credit card details etc though....

- When it started up, it started with her on level 11 (iphone 4), and my game reloaded and i was on level 47 (iphone 5)...

- On the iphone 4, i then put in my original apple id, and restarted knights and dragons and retained the level 95 (current game), but it's on the iphone 4, not the iphone 5 where it should be, and the iphone 5 is now on the level 11 game?

It's confusing to explain, but this is the best i can do...frustrated at the fact I have spent so much money and having this happen.

Kaasbaas045
08-12-2013, 04:35 AM
yo,

everytime I recruit friends to aid me in battle they dissappear after a fight? my tactic is to farm dark prince like this; make sure the first 2 fights I only use my main knights and when they die I flee so they can heal again. so I have my recruited friends at max hp when I get to the Dark Prince stage.. always worked but since the guild patch everytime I flee my friends just dissappear from the battle?! wtf is this?

Syncness
08-12-2013, 05:54 AM
I feel there is no point in joining a guild at low levels, you need to be saving your money up for building Training Fields not contributing what little you do have to guilds, also the Bonus boosts will be extremely low since your stats are also low.

As for the Big Four I can't really say, Fusing for them does save a lot of time, but Fusion at low levels is just way too expensive. Ultimately it's up to you, you'll either be struggling with time by not fusing or money if you do fuse for them.

Basic Water + Basic Air = Atlantean Avenger
Basic Earth + Basic Air = Crius
Basic Fire + Basic Spirit = Living Flame
Basic Fire + Basic Water = Hydra Hunter

if you do decide on Fusion fuse for Atlantean first, then level that to 15 and stop until you reach Writhing Cascades and gather enough materials to craft it, then craft the + Version and level that. Then do the same with Crius and then Living Flame and lastly Hydra Hunter.

Do NOT try to get all 4 and level at the same time, it's just way too expensive for you.

What happens if I fail with the fusing since they're not 100%, do I get something else, or do I get nothing?

Should I be fusing them?

Rended
08-12-2013, 06:46 AM
So I've done (what I think) all the quests and am on the final two chains:

Climactic Clash 5
The Final Push

If there a lot more quests after this, please let me know!

Thanks

Marco_
08-12-2013, 06:47 AM
everytime I recruit friends to aid me in battle they dissappear after a fight? my tactic is to farm dark prince like this; make sure the first 2 fights I only use my main knights and when they die I flee so they can heal again. so I have my recruited friends at max hp when I get to the Dark Prince stage.. always worked but since the guild patch everytime I flee my friends just dissappear from the battle?! wtf is this?
Fleeing puts you out of combat, so of course the friends disappear, just like they disappear when you die in a stage and continue the stage later.

What happens if I fail with the fusing since they're not 100%, do I get something else, or do I get nothing?

Should I be fusing them?
- your fusion always produces something. You could be very lucky and get a 4-star armor instead of the big four armor you're aiming for but also an unwanted 1 or 2 star armor of the same elements.
- most people should only be doing the fusions asked for in 3(?) quests and to create 50 enhancement point armors used to enhance the last few levels of the bigger four+ or epic boss+.

- Started playing Knights and Dragons on an iphone 4...upgraded to an iphone 5....

- Created a new apple id (because i had forgotten password), and downloaded knights and dragons onto iphone 5....

-Then, somehow transfered game from iphone 4 to iphone 5, and have been playing ever since...I am currently level 95 and spent money on gem packages (at least $400-600) and have 5 star Blazeborne Vanguard, which is currently on level 43....

- Today, i pulled my iphone 4 out of storage to allow my partner to start a new game on Knights and Dragons, and created a new apple ID....used my details and credit card details etc though....

- When it started up, it started with her on level 11 (iphone 4), and my game reloaded and i was on level 47 (iphone 5)...

- On the iphone 4, i then put in my original apple id, and restarted knights and dragons and retained the level 95 (current game), but it's on the iphone 4, not the iphone 5 where it should be, and the iphone 5 is now on the level 11 game?

It's confusing to explain, but this is the best i can do...frustrated at the fact I have spent so much money and having this happen.
One game instance should be locked to 1 device and transfering is something you have to ask Gree to manually do. If somehow you semi-transfered without Gree's interference and the account also stayed semi-locked to the old device and now it's a mixed mess, sending a ticket to Gree is the only way to fix it...

ZERO_07
08-12-2013, 06:51 AM

Should I be fusing them?
You WILL get them trust me.

Marco_
08-12-2013, 06:51 AM
So I've done (what I think) all the quests and am on the final two chains:

Climactic Clash 5
The Final Push

If there a lot more quests after this, please let me know!

Thanks
The Final Push -> More like Dork Prince (end): collect 18 Evil Jewels, craft 1 The Dark Prince's Royal Armor
Climactic Clash 5 -> Climactic Clash 6 (end): clear Kingdom of Darkness once on the Epic stage, defeat Prince of Darkness in Kingdom of Darkness

Rended
08-12-2013, 07:05 AM
The Final Push -> More like Dork Prince (end): collect 18 Evil Jewels, craft 1 The Dark Prince's Royal Armor
Climactic Clash 5 -> Climactic Clash 6 (end): clear Kingdom of Darkness once on the Epic stage, defeat Prince of Darkness in Kingdom of Darkness

Ooo ok, and then after that it's just the weekly arena quests?

Thanks!

Rended
08-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Hey guys,

I tried to make a thread (Don't have access to do that) but I think having a:

"All future updates speculation and suggestions" would be a great thread!

In that thread people could post some unique ideas and maybe generate some buzz to implement them if they seem viable enough! (for example, a guild bonus that increases your heal to every 15 seconds rather than 20 with level increments of 1 second)

What do you all think?!

Usul
08-12-2013, 07:54 AM
How many EP does a non-element matching boost armor give? 150 for matching, I believe, but I'm not sure about non-matching elements. Thanks.

SpaztikMuffin
08-12-2013, 09:05 AM
what is a good armor to combine with molten shroud+ lvl50
i no longer need it but dont want to waste it on a bad combine. if nothing ill just add it to my other fire armor

drhawk
08-12-2013, 10:34 AM
How many EP does a non-element matching boost armor give? 150 for matching, I believe, but I'm not sure about non-matching elements. Thanks.

Per THE spreadsheet, fusion boost gives 180 to matching element and 150 to non-matching elements

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=0

Usul
08-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Per THE spreadsheet, fusion boost gives 180 to matching element and 150 to non-matching elements

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=0

Thanks. I missed it by looking just at the armors_data and not the enhancement page.

Biskmatar
08-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Does anyone else get content download error when they try to open gold and gems under shop? If so, any fixes?

Thanks!

Running on Android.

Revelate
08-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Does anyone else get content download error when they try to open gold and gems under shop? If so, any fixes?

Thanks!

Running on Android.

Occasional network or system glitch; I haven't thrown a sniffer on it but it's a fair bet that the destination for the shop is serviced by a different set of servers at the application layer than the core game components.

I've noticed it occasionally as well when I walk into my home from Wireless to WiFi.

Bysth
08-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Hello all,

I have a little problem. Before, when I was fighting in the arena my ennemies had the same amount of arena points as me OR (depending on the time) random arena points.

So when I was fighting people with the same rank as me, I tried to avoid double down (too risky) and when they were lower I always did 8/8 double down so I could get around rank 500 every week (for 2 arenas out of the 4 I did since I began the game).

The problem is that now, I can only fight people with the same rank as me. The thing is that even if it is a really good game, having skill or not during fights don't change anything most of the time. So the wins are based on luck when you have 1-3 stars armors (8/8 double downs become way too risky).

I would like to know if it is normal or not. Is it because after a known level, fighting lower ranked players is blocked ? Or was it a bug before?

Thanks for the answer :)

Biskmatar
08-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Occasional network or system glitch; I haven't thrown a sniffer on it but it's a fair bet that the destination for the shop is serviced by a different set of servers at the application layer than the core game components.

I've noticed it occasionally as well when I walk into my home from Wireless to WiFi.

Hmm, the thing is I've tried to access it on multiple occasions over the course of a month. I tried accessing it from Wireless as well as Wifi at home and at various places and no luck. I'll be patient though and hopefully it will resolve itself. Thanks for the help! :D

Musketeer
08-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Hello all,

I have a little problem. Before, when I was fighting in the arena my ennemies had the same amount of arena points as me OR (depending on the time) random arena points.

So when I was fighting people with the same rank as me, I tried to avoid double down (too risky) and when they were lower I always did 8/8 double down so I could get around rank 500 every week (for 2 arenas out of the 4 I did since I began the game).

The problem is that now, I can only fight people with the same rank as me. The thing is that even if it is a really good game, having skill or not during fights don't change anything most of the time. So the wins are based on luck when you have 1-3 stars armors (8/8 double downs become way too risky).

I would like to know if it is normal or not. Is it because after a known level, fighting lower ranked players is blocked ? Or was it a bug before?

Thanks for the answer :)

What is your current level, and did you level up recently?

I suspect that you just passed the tipping point where you are no longer matched with opponents of similar level, but with opponents of similar or higher arena ranking.

There's more than luck to it, if you examine your opponents closely before fighting them.

Bysth
08-12-2013, 01:46 PM
What is your current level, and did you level up recently?

I suspect that you just passed the tipping point where you are no longer matched with opponents of similar level, but with opponents of similar or higher arena ranking.

There's more than luck to it, if you examine your opponents closely before fighting them.

I am now lvl72 and this problem should have happened when I was lvl60-65 (the beginning of this week's arena).

I think that the fact that I now fight players with the same rank as me (and before, the same level) is the reason. This must happen after a known level (around 60 I would say). I didn't know that rule, but anyways, I am a new player so I cannot stop leveling just to have better rewards once a week, so no regerts^^ (I think I will stop arena until I have maxed legendaries+ because with no double downs, I am around at rank 2000 and losing around 1 out of 2 fights. The rewards at this rank are completely useless, even for a new player).

I know I can examine players before fighting them, otherwise I would lose every fight x)
But to be sure I know these ones, did I miss something?

- look at the arena points (but now, every ennemy have the same amount)
- look at the achievement title (for exemple if it's land owner, world traveler, expert smith, xx medalist, etc. I have no chance to win so I don't fight. Also I noticed that lots of players with good armors take "new to it all" or "won a fight once" so I avoid fighting them. On the other side, I ofter fight "rune knights")
- look at the win streak (after 10 I don't fight, and try to fight the 0 ones)
- look at the revenge portrait (but I always see epic boss armors so I don't fight)

And thanks for your answer :)

Jon2599
08-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Hi,

I just reached level 65 and finished 1 set of big4.

Is it worth to max one or two more of the big4 (not the whole set maybe just one or two armors within big4) so I can farm the latter stage better?

or i should just go straight to SS+ and then Rockfeather+?

What's your strategy after you max the Big4?

thanks

gardibolt
08-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Go straight to SS+. The usefulness of a second set of big 4 is pretty limited and you'll be better served by leveling more powerful armor. Save your money, because that process is expensive, especially if you luck into an epic armor.

Bysth
08-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Hi,

I just reached level 65 and finished 1 set of big4.

Is it worth to max one or two more of the big4 (not the whole set maybe just one or two armors within big4) so I can farm the latter stage better?

or i should just go straight to SS+ and then Rockfeather+?

What's your strategy after you max the Big4?

thanks

Hello !

I can give you a good answer because I am just a step further than you inthe storyline :)

Personally I have only 2 of the big 4 maxed out and I can easely farm SS (I am maxing the + version now) and the infernal + (i am gathering components now). I think you cannot do it with only 1 of the big 4 since farming the infernal (and it will be the same with SS) with only 2 of them is quite hard (If you don't have another strong armor. In my case, i don't). Or you will need to use friends for each stage.

You have to know that the big four's ATK+DEF stats are at 1500 while the bigger four are at 2000. It is a big difference BUT it is way more longer to max a bigger four than a big four because it goes to lvl70 instead of 50 and going to lvl50 with a lvl70 armor is way longer than going to lvl50 with a lvl50 armor.

So I am 100% sure it is better to craft and max at least another of the big four (If you don't, you will se by yourself that you have to^^). I also think that building another 3rd one is good because you will have no (or almost) knights who cannot wear a big 4 armor, which is very primordial for farming. You will also have more flexibility on choosing your elements for a battle, which changes everything. A big four with an elemental advantage is way stronger than a bigger four with an elemental disadvantage. So your will also use sometimes a big 4 even if you have your bigger 4.

Another thing, the rocfeather + is the weaker armor of the bigger four, by far (speadsheet) so first max out the SS+ and then the infernal+ (gather components while maxing the SS+, which is very long). After that, you will see what you need. Personally, I think I will never make a rocfeather+

I hope it helped you, bye ;)

Bysth
08-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Go straight to SS+. The usefulness of a second set of big 4 is pretty limited and you'll be better served by leveling more powerful armor. Save your money, because that process is expensive, especially if you luck into an epic armor.

I think you say that because it has been a long time since you finished the storyline. Farming the SS+ with only 1 big four (and supposing he has no good armor instead of this one) is really hard. He will spend lots of time in it because he will need friends (which is limited) or make rounds in 2 times (which is 2x longer)

Marco_
08-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Bysth, I think you might be confusing 1 armor vs 1 set of 4 armors.
If you want to max a second copy of one of the big four depends on multiple factors, such as:
- is one of the big four a very good match element wise for the epic boss?
- what's your bottleneck? If it's money, you of course don't want to divert it into another armor, while if your fusion master is running out of capacity, resulting in stalling of your smithing while resources and money are plenty, then adding another strong mid game armor might not be a bad idea to keep things flowing along.

LouieGavito
08-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Like the title says, I upgraded my Android phone from a S2 epic to a S4 and just downloaded the game to play and it immediately throws me into the tutorial, anyways I cant find any menu option ingame to login to a gree account to restore my account...

I really am not going to start from the beginning, ive been playing for a little over a month. $80 invested, Managed level 45. Clayplate mantel+ lv35, notus & phyrus lv 30, that slimelord pirate armor at lv 22 and have nerezza armor in craft atm with 2 days left ; (

How do I fix my problem, help is appreciated.

cubey
08-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Like the title says, I upgraded my Android phone from a S2 epic to a S4 and just downloaded the game to play and it immediately throws me into the tutorial, anyways I cant find any menu option ingame to login to a gree account to restore my account...

I really am not going to start from the beginning, ive been playing for a little over a month. $80 invested, Managed level 45. Clayplate mantel+ lv35, notus & phyrus lv 30, that slimelord pirate armor at lv 22 and have nerezza armor in craft atm with 2 days left ; (

How do I fix my problem, help is appreciated.

Do you remember your s2's friend code? You have to contact gree to transfer the account over to your new phone.

LouieGavito
08-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Do you remember your s2's friend code? You have to contact gree to transfer the account over to your new phone.

Not sure, my friend code is in my signature.. but ok I put in a ticket with gree from this new account so lets see what happens. :)

person123
08-12-2013, 07:44 PM
When enhancing armour, what does the blue bar mean with a little symbol after it. also at what levels do armours change appearance.

Nicco
08-12-2013, 08:21 PM
When enhancing armour, what does the blue bar mean with a little symbol after it. also at what levels do armours change appearance.

That blue bar shows how close your armor is to the next level, see the data spreadsheet in my signature for the exact numbers :)

person123
08-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Thanks. Also do you know when your armour changes how it looks?

Musketeer
08-12-2013, 08:57 PM

For Legendary armors, levels 12 & 35.
3 * armors, 20 and possibly an earlier one around 10.

DG Magneto
08-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Depends how rare the armor is
* (bronze) = common 3/15
* (Silver) = Uncommon 3/15
* Rare 5/25
** Super Rare
*** Ultra Rare 12/25
****Legendary 12/25
***** EPIC 20/50

person123
08-12-2013, 09:42 PM
2 star. Another question. I am low on fusion stones. Barely ever get from chests. I have not gotten one from a story boss ever yet. Any other ways?

Nicco
08-12-2013, 09:43 PM
2 star. Another question. I am low on fusion stones. Barely ever get from chests. I have not gotten one from a story boss ever yet. Any other ways?

It's all luck, sometimes when I farm snakeskins I can go all day and get none, and sometimes I'll two or three in a row. The drop rate used to be higher, unfortunately now they're a little less common.

person123
08-12-2013, 10:29 PM
do you know the best boss to get them from?mAlso where's do you get Phoenix feathers?

SoloStar
08-12-2013, 11:40 PM
do you know the best boss to get them from?mAlso where's do you get Phoenix feathers?

There is no best way. Arena leaderboard rewards you a fair amount. You get some from farming snakeskins. Kingdom of Darkness stage drops fusions/keys more often than other areas, but harder to farm them.

Armor appearance changes:

Uncommon: Lv3/15
Rare: Lv5/25
Ultra (3 star)/legendary (4 star): Lv12/35
Epic (5 star): Lv20/50

It's all in the armor data sheet.

SnobbenSwe
08-13-2013, 12:14 PM
How do you get + version of armors that cannot be crafted? I fused a Flamehunters Garb but the normal version and I want the + version of it.

Biskmatar
08-13-2013, 12:20 PM
How do you get + version of armors that cannot be crafted? I fused a Flamehunters Garb but the normal version and I want the + version of it.

From DPC's

SnobbenSwe
08-13-2013, 12:53 PM
From DPC's

So I can fuse the normal version but not +?

Padrebaseball26
08-13-2013, 01:59 PM
So I can fuse the normal version but not +?

thats correct, unfortunately

Barry_mycokinya
08-13-2013, 04:30 PM
What do you get if you fuse 2 boost armors together? Also, if you are attacking something where you are strong against both elements, does it do more damage than if you are just strong against one?

jonny0284
08-13-2013, 04:33 PM
What do you get if you fuse 2 boost armors together?

Great question. Would love to hear the answer.

Also, if you are attacking something where you are strong against both elements, does it do more damage than if you are just strong against one?

Absolutely. There's a thread with the multiplier and damage for such situation. Simple search and back reading will net you more information. :)

Lieda
08-13-2013, 04:37 PM
What do you get if you fuse 2 boost armors together? Also, if you are attacking something where you are strong against both elements, does it do more damage than if you are just strong against one?

Im not so sure, but i think they cant be used for fusion, i dont remember if i tried, but im pretty sure you: A) shouldnt do this if its possible B) you de get the same result as fusion 2 basic armors

And yes, if you armor have 2 advantageous elements x some other armor i.e. Infernal lord x Roc feather, u d deal doubled damage.

Padrebaseball26
08-13-2013, 06:07 PM

you can fuse two boost armors together. I did it because the guild quest reads 'use boost armors for fusion' or something like that. so i thought it meant fusing (it means enhancing). Anyways, the two fused to form a barbarian raider (very very bad four star armor). So you can fuse them together, they do have better chances at getting better armors than some normal armors, but its not worth the loss of all those enhancement points in my opinion.

person123
08-13-2013, 06:36 PM
IS there any other way to get fusion lost armours other then guild?

Marco_
08-13-2013, 06:41 PM
IS there any other way to get fusion lost armours other then guild?
The gold chest specifically lists fusion boost armors in its loop of examples of things you might get.

person123
08-13-2013, 06:50 PM
And what is the best way for gold without gems?

cubey
08-13-2013, 06:52 PM
And what is the best way for gold without gems?

Epic boss gives you gold keys

person123
08-13-2013, 09:28 PM
Just got 60 gems from offers. Should I buy 3 dark prince chests when a new boss comes or something else?

cubey
08-13-2013, 09:33 PM
Just got 60 gems from offers. Should I buy 3 dark prince chests when a new boss comes or something else?

Have you maxed your training fields? I'd put priority on that over anything else. With regards to DPCs and nemesis, I personally think that nemesis isn't worth it. I'd rather use the gems directly to reach 43 on epic bosses (provided you can get to about 40 without gems). You'd get more ****+ armors that way.

But if you're set on opening DPCs, it's best to open it when a new boss comes i guess.

Barry_mycokinya
08-14-2013, 07:43 AM
At the summoning stone, do you have to defeat the bosses with a special attack to get the rewards? Im worried abou spending the gems and not getting the reward if i kill the boss before my special attack is ready since they are so weak

tshell
08-14-2013, 08:39 AM
I have seen on this forum in multiple places that unless you can get the +epic boss armor, it isn't worth crafting the regular version. I am having a very hard time believing that statement at least for this week's earth/spirit set. It maxes out around 1700 for the regular which would make it fall between the big4 and the next step up. Since it is the earth/spirit elements I thought that it would be a beneficial mid-game armor.

Those are the two least represented elements from the big 4, so it fills a hole. And there aren't any other decent options for that combo at this level of the game. I'm still really new, don't have any of the big4 maxed but I do have 2 at level 25ish and the other 2 I just got crafted. Since it starts in the low-mid 300s in each stat it will instantly be better than all but one of my secondary armors right out of the box. I know it will be more expensive and take longer to level up than my other stuff, but it doesn't have to be maxed to be useful for me.

Am I way off base here? If it was a different set of elements I may not have this same thought, but I can see the regular version getting me some use.

SoloStar
08-14-2013, 09:13 AM
The reason people say not to fuse it is because of 1. the time it takes to craft it (~3 days) and 2. the cost. You're saying it's a mid-tier armor between Big 4 and the Bigger 4, but yet it costs multiple times more to craft, a longer time to craft, and more gold to level up.

You are better off farming mats in the latter areas of the game to craft lv3 and getting their + versions and/or using them for fusions that will potentially yield you better armors than even the + version of the boss.

Padrebaseball26
08-14-2013, 04:57 PM
Ok, I give up. How do you put an image in your signature (like the Majestic Guild one right above this post). Thanks in advance

Marco_
08-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Ok, I give up. How do you put an image in your signature (like the Majestic Guild one right above this post). Thanks in advance
I think I read that you need 15 posts before the forum allows images in your sig.

@The boss non-plus discussion: level 70 armors take about 3 1/2 times the material to max as compared to a level 50 armor, so level 70 armor and "mid game" aren't very compatible. If it's below the bigger four armors in stats, it's probably not smart to level it.
However, the dragon bosses seem to have decent odds of good armor when fused together, so that could also be the case for some other non-plus epic boss armor combinations.

Xslayer
08-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Any active+competitive guilds out there that have space for a lvl 53, would appreciate it ^^.

and anyone know if this new epic boss worth farming o.0

Crash23884
08-14-2013, 10:09 PM
Is there a good air/spirit armor so my frustrating time of farming roots will make my life easier?
It's a little too hard that roots have a low chance to be dropped, like I get two sets of roots each two days or three days, it might take more than a months just trying to get the regular and the plus version of SS. If I could get the regular SS through fusion that would be great.

Lord Of The Infernal
08-14-2013, 11:49 PM
Is there a good air/spirit armor so my frustrating time of farming roots will make my life easier?
It's a little too hard that roots have a low chance to be dropped, like I get two sets of roots each two days or three days, it might take more than a months just trying to get the regular and the plus version of SS. If I could get the regular SS through fusion that would be great.

Sky Guardian will be 2nd best air/spirit armor but u can only get the + version from DPC normal version can get it's from fusion but low chances

overcire
08-15-2013, 12:05 AM
you don't want air for farming roots, go water/spirit or earth/spirit. Whole threads dedicated to armours though. (hint there is a great fuseable earth/spirit for farming)

cubey
08-15-2013, 12:21 AM

By the time you get a suitable armor to do swamp easier, you'll either 1. have the 2 sets of roots already or 2. can skip swamp entirely.. It shouldn't take too long to farm it. Most people find the transition from big 4 to swamp+ and then to infernal+ pretty reasonable.

Elminist3r
08-15-2013, 04:17 AM
Hi im New in this forum..i searched in t he faq but my answer is not there.
I m lvl 103, in the last period the Game is freezing for 20-40 seconds every time i try to do An Action.
This is Very boring, i was t hinking to left the game but First i would like to ask if someone had my same problem and how he fixed it.
If i unistall the game i loose my data right?
Thank you

cubey
08-15-2013, 04:24 AM
I m lvl 103, in the last period the Game is freezing for 20-40 seconds every time i try to do An Action.
This is Very boring, i was t hinking to left the game but First i would like to ask if someone had my same problem and how he fixed it.
Thank you

Are you android? Delete some friends

Elminist3r
08-15-2013, 04:43 AM
Are you android? Delete some friends

Yes i m android.. i ll try deleting some Friend..but from tomorrow because i want to defeat them in the new tournament to get around 1000 points! (120 and More friend..)
When they will fix the problem?

cubey
08-15-2013, 04:57 AM
Yes i m android.. i ll try deleting some Friend..but from tomorrow because i want to defeat them in the new tournament to get around 1000 points! (120 and More friend..)
When they will fix the problem?

Who knows. We've been complaining about it for a while. I'd really like more friends but I have to keep it less than 50% because of this.

Jayleo
08-15-2013, 05:32 AM
Is there any way to increase the maximum epic energy you can hold? Can you increase it to 50

Sifu
08-15-2013, 05:37 AM
Is there any way to increase the maximum epic energy you can hold? Can you increase it to 50

Rewards can push it above the maximum. So when the boss drops Energy x 5, it can push you up to 15 if you were at 10, for instance. However, you stop regenerating energy until you drop below 10 again.

Trico
08-15-2013, 06:05 AM
How can you explain this? O.O
http://i40.tinypic.com/2l8xoih.jpg
Obv they normally have maxed armors...

Spongie
08-15-2013, 06:23 AM
thats weird.. try closing the app and restart it?

Trico
08-15-2013, 06:34 AM
After three restarts it worked

Revanche
08-15-2013, 07:12 AM
Thank you

No, you will not lose your data if you uninstall and reinstall the game....just don;t do it too often or else you might have corrupted data of that sort though :p

Revanche
08-15-2013, 07:17 AM

You need 10 posts...i can confirm that as I was in the same fix as you previously :)

After you posted your 10th post, refresh the system and when you go to edit signature in your profile options,

You will be able to see the 'insert image' icon/button on your second role :)

Cheers

Jayleo
08-15-2013, 08:10 AM
Hey guys im new to this game and would appriciate some help :).
If there are any stronger role models that can help me out i would be very thankful

Ps: I am also having trouble with bosses
My ios code is XBF-HDZ-ZWY
I am on daily thanks in advance

Crash23884
08-15-2013, 09:17 AM
you don't want air for farming roots, go water/spirit or earth/spirit. Whole threads dedicated to armours though. (hint there is a great fuseable earth/spirit for farming)

Which what armor would that be? I don't think you're talking about snakeskin though.

Gittt
08-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Is there a spreadsheet floating around with the results of armor combos used in fusion? I have a bunch of 2 and 3 stars that I want to fuze to potentially make something better. Feeling a bit lucky today :D.

Also anyone know any common armor used to make infernal lord? Thanks!

person123
08-15-2013, 09:35 AM
How good is spectral captain plus? I got it out of a chest and don't know if I should try fuse it orkepp it

Arcovio
08-15-2013, 09:46 AM
Hey I contacted Gree because I had my account on my old gen 1 iPad and just upgraded to ipad mini. They asked me for my friend codes from old acct and new one set up on the ipad mini when I downloaded the game, main knight name and amount of crystals and said they would do a one time transfer. That was 4 days ago now they wont answer any of my emails and I cannot access my level 40 account. Anyone else have this problem? I am thinking about submitting a complaint to iTunes and get my $60 refunded I spent on gems ect..

JA

Spongie
08-15-2013, 10:20 AM
How good is spectral captain plus? I got it out of a chest and don't know if I should try fuse it orkepp it

THe total stats are like 100points better then Big4 so Its not really worth it.. I just did it cause I liked the look of it

leon27607
08-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Is there a spreadsheet floating around with the results of armor combos used in fusion? I have a bunch of 2 and 3 stars that I want to fuze to potentially make something better. Feeling a bit lucky today :D.

Also anyone know any common armor used to make infernal lord? Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&type=view&gid=7&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

Check the wiki for fusions. http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Armors

Easiest way to get infernal lord is Crius armor + hydra hunter's mail.

Now for my own question. Will fusing 2 plus versions of an armor produce another PLUS version or does this not matter? I fused a normal Crius and hydra hunter's mail and got a normal infernal lord. I was wondering if I had a Crius+ version and hydra hunter+ version would it create a PLUS version of the infernal lord?

Eidand
08-15-2013, 11:53 AM
fusing only produces normal versions

Silvr
08-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Simple question

I have the assassins shroud and also another 50 materials to make another.

At what level do i need the assassins shroud to be able to make the plus version.

I keep reading its level 20 but mine is level 28 and i still cannont make the plus version.

thank you

cubey
08-15-2013, 06:41 PM
Simple question

I have the assassins shroud and also another 50 materials to make another.

At what level do i need the assassins shroud to be able to make the plus version.

I keep reading its level 20 but mine is level 28 and i still cannont make the plus version.

thank you

All 4 stars is 35.

drygores
08-15-2013, 07:03 PM
I got a storm sorcerer non plus from a fusion. It maxes out at 1860 compared to the aa + at 1520. Would that difference be worth maxing it?

Bearsuo
08-15-2013, 07:44 PM
I got a storm sorcerer non plus from a fusion. It maxes out at 1860 compared to the aa + at 1520. Would that difference be worth maxing it?

That's a personal choice, but most of the time when veterans put in the effort to replace an armor, it's generally been about a 200 stat point upgrade. However, if you get serious about epic bosses, it becomes very useful to have two 4 stars of the appropriate elements, if you're going to push 60.

Ravendark
08-16-2013, 12:18 AM
The fire fusion armor from guild contribution. Do i use this as an enchancement or as a fusion. Its confusing as its a fusion armor but says 150 exp...... I'm 3 days new!

Miyabi
08-16-2013, 12:23 AM
The fire fusion armor from guild contribution. Do i use this as an enchancement or as a fusion. Its confusing as its a fusion armor but says 150 exp...... I'm 3 days new!

Its used as an enhancement item, non-matching fire will give 150exp, if ur armor have the fire element, its matches it will give 180exp.

Loose-End
08-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Here's a question, I'm an android player, is it worth upgrading the epic boss armour if you don't have a + version? Just interested to know because ive seen players with jian non plus version. If not then perhaps I should save the armour for enhancing other armour or combining in the hope I get something nice? And finally, how is it possible to get the + versions? E.g. ive fought all bosses from dragons onwards, to unlock the + versions must I level the regular versions to lv 20? Is there any other way to unlock the + versions besides defeating the bosses to 43 (which I have no hope of doing)

Thanks.

Wolfgangs246
08-16-2013, 12:56 AM
Here's a question, I'm an android player, is it worth upgrading the epic boss armour if you don't have a + version? Just interested to know because ive seen players with jian non plus version. If not then perhaps I should save the armour for enhancing other armour or combining in the hope I get something nice? And finally, how is it possible to get the + versions? E.g. ive fought all bosses from dragons onwards, to unlock the + versions must I level the regular versions to lv 20? Is there any other way to unlock the + versions besides defeating the bosses to 43 (which I have no hope of doing)

Thanks.

The viability of any armor should be based on it's comparative ability (stats and elements) to other armors that you have already or can craft. Personally I just level them up to level 35 just in case I ever get the opportunity to craft their + versions.

You unlock a + version of a 4 star armor by leveling the normal version to level 35. Once you have the basic armor to level 35, your armorsmith can use the crafting materials of that armor set to craft the + version of it. If you aren't able to reach level 43 during an epic boss event, you can farm the crafting materials from teh summoning stone but that involves paying 30 gems for every 2 pieces of materials.

paganizer
08-16-2013, 02:24 AM

Personally after big4 i set a goal only to work on 1900+ (total stats) armors. Now im considering pushing it up to 2000-2100+ because it is A LOT of work to get a legendary maxed out. If you get regular legendary armors from the weekly events, you can fuse them to get really nice legendary non-plus armor that are in the 2000+ range, which is even better than most of the bigger 4.

As you can see in my sig, I managed to fuse combustion and blackfrost rainment and they are definately worth it leveling for me, as they are better than bigger4+ versions. I don't think i'm gonna level sky guardian, as I expect I will have better options once im done with combustion and blackfrost. If you have nothing else than SS to level, go ahead, but bigger4 (infernal+, swamp shaman+, dark prince+) are all better, so I would go for those instead.

Loose-End
08-16-2013, 03:29 AM
Thank you for making things clearer wolfgangs :) much appreciated!

Marco_
08-16-2013, 04:37 AM
Check the wiki for fusions. http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Armors

Easiest way to get infernal lord is Crius armor + hydra hunter's mail.

Nah, the fusion page is mostly edited by random anons, so take anything on it with a teacup of salt.

Fusion is a crapshoot. Never expect to have more than 10% chance at an armor you want except for at the very bottom (the certain combinations that have high odds of creating certain 50 EP armors) and at the top where 2x 4 star is reported to create 3-5 star results and certain combinations at the moment seem to have decent chances of getting certain armors. [1])
1 and 2 stars: you'll likely end up with a junk armor while losing a fusion stone and 25000 gold.
2x 3 stars is reported to be OK-ish, but I've gotten 2 star jung the 2 times I tried.

[1] as more armors are introduced, the fusion process will have more options to pick from and so odds of fusing what you wanted will go down over the weeks, until at some point the advice will shift from fusing 4 star armors to fusing 5 star armors... :P

chrisnastybro
08-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Hey guys,

I'm new to fusion, and have about 50 fusion stars saved up.

How should I go about using them?

I'd like to get an Infernal Lord/Roc Feather armor to unlock the plus version early, but I'm not sure what the best way to go about doing that is.

I'd also like any 3 or 4 star armors I could get that are deemed worthy, but I'm not sure what 3 or 4 star armors are only gotten through fusing.

If it's too difficult to obtain any new armors I'd keep, I'd just like to know what the best way to fuse simply to enhance other armors I already have would be.

Any help is appreciated.

Marco_
08-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Hey guys,

I'm new to fusion, and have about 50 fusion stars saved up.

How should I go about using them?

I'd like to get an Infernal Lord/Roc Feather armor to unlock the plus version early, but I'm not sure what the best way to go about doing that is.

I'd also like any 3 or 4 star armors I could get that are deemed worthy, but I'm not sure what 3 or 4 star armors are only gotten through fusing.

If it's too difficult to obtain any new armors I'd keep, I'd just like to know what the best way to fuse simply to enhance other armors I already have would be.

Any help is appreciated.
In priority from most useful to least useful use of fusion stones:

create 50 enhancement point armors you can use on the last few levels of a level 70 or 99 armor [1]
fuse two 4 star armors to try and get a better 4 star armor or a 5 star armor (might result in 3 star or bad 4 star)
fuse two 3 star armors to try and get a better 3 star armor or a 4 star armor (might result in 2 star or bad 3 star)

PS: Roc is seen as the weakest of the bigger four and often crafted and leveled after Swamp, Infernal and Dark Prince or even not at all if an epic boss+ armor with the same elements comes along...

[1]
copy paste of someone else's list:
to get a 50 EP armor, fuse common or uncommon of
Spirit+Water
Spirit+Air
Fire+Air
Fire+Earth
(and if you're really lucky you might end up with a 3 or 4 star instead of a 50 EP armor)

SoloStar
08-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Hi, I can't see the guild war icon or screen. I tried rebooting iPhone, deleted and reinstalled game, it still doesn't appear! I've contracted gree support but no response so far. Anybody know anything I can do which will help? Guild war is starting tomorrow...

Update the app.

KTran2013
08-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Quick Guild Wars question: Do all members of a guild receive the Cloudrange (and the other rewards) if the guild comes in first place?

ppownage
08-16-2013, 01:40 PM
is it possible for ANDROID users to buy gems without using a creditcard?

drhawk
08-16-2013, 01:48 PM
Are guild quests completely random or is there some kind of requirement progression like game quests ? Several quests show up very often (guild purchase) while others show up only once or twice in 14 levels (do X quests)

Jstall
08-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Hey all,

So I have been checking out the guild stuff that came out with the latest Android version, it's pretty awesome. I started a guild and have a few members now. What I would like to do is be able to give a member the ability to invite others but not make guild purchases. Is this possible? Thanks

Rage11
08-16-2013, 02:25 PM
Hey I just fused crius and living flame and got brawlers armour is it any good?

Eidand
08-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Hey I just fused crius and living flame and got brawlers armour is it any good?
good for fusing

KTran2013
08-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Are guild quests completely random or is there some kind of requirement progression like game quests ? Several quests show up very often (guild purchase) while others show up only once or twice in 14 levels (do X quests)

I'm sure there's some sort of order. I don't think GREE would waste their time (I don't know, maybe they would) to randomize everyone's quests as they progress in levels. Obviously, the quests get harder as your guild levels up but I'd like to think they have pre-set guild quests to challenge your increasing number of guild members.

Marco_
08-16-2013, 03:55 PM
is it possible for ANDROID users to buy gems without using a creditcard?
That's more a question to look up at Google Wallet. I thought when I looked it up myself there was some other option for the USA, but not 100% sure.
Myself, I just used a prepaid card from a shop that creates a virtual VISA card.

Usul
08-16-2013, 04:48 PM
The very first guild reward for contributing (100,000 gold) is a fusion boost armor. I was wondering what the second reward was and how much contribution it took to get?

tshell
08-16-2013, 05:16 PM
spirit fusion boost is the second reward after another 150k

Lelouch Lamperouge
08-16-2013, 06:06 PM
So, i managed to get each of the "big four" armour types, most of which through chests, like the crius armour (air/earth) from the dark prince's chest (was hoping to get nerezza's nemesis set last week), but before someone should be able to craft them, or unlocking the area to get them, but from saving hydra scales and getting the hydra hunter mail as the 10th kill of dorar i was able to get the hydra hunter mail+, and also just got enough tuphoon gems (also just beat the area on epic unlocking a new area) to craft my first set of atlantean avenger as the + version, well my main question is what would be a good way to effectively enhance the armours, but at the same time cheaply
As for source of income, i have 5 expansions left to open (i think, the next expansion is 80k so someone may know exactly how many i have left), and on m open land i have 3 training fields, 2 armour smiths, 2 taverns (1 upgraded to level 2) (did it for a quest), a crystal conservatory lv2 (did it for a quest), a dungeon (again for a quest, but need one more to finish it), the chance chest, and the fusion master
Oh yay, my atlantean avenger+ just finished as im typing :D
As for my next, at what levels do they change (cosmetically) to their final (cosmetic) version?
What would be a good way to power level in this game? (Well, an efficient way to level up quicker than normally)
Lastly, what would be a good layout for my kingdom? (To be completely efficent with gold, and armour smiths?)

Knight: Lelouch (i wish i could fit Lelouch Lamperouge, or Lelouch Vi Brittania, and yes for any other fans of code geass, all my knights are named after the black knights, like Kallen and Toudou)
Level: 28
Code: XBF-DZH-QCZ
Guild: The Black Knights

On a final note: To defeat evil, I shall become an even GREATER evil.

cubey
08-16-2013, 06:22 PM
Hey,

- Enhancing lvl 1-20 basics/uncommon, 20-50 snakeskin. You can use lvl 11 uncommons to be quicker but that costs a lot more so I don't recommend that until you're maxed out on expansions.

- Expansions -> 80k, 500k, 1mil, 2mil - Most people open up their last expansion after they've maxed big4+ but you can probably save up for it earlier.

- Lvl 50 changes form at lvl 5 then final form at lvl 25.

- Powerleveling -> you don't need to do this. Just doing quests and snakeskin farming should level you up quickly enough. To be efficient, calculate xp per hp for each armor you have and just keep repeating stages and quitting before boss stage.

- Layout -> 12 TFs, 3 armorsmith and 1 nest/dungeon depending on how often you log on. I did 2 armorsmith until my last expansion just so I could save up the money for it quicker but you can get 3 earlier if you feel that you need it. I also recommend to skip the building quests (unless you want to for completion). It costs too much money and time and the quest rewards aren't worth it.

ZERO_07
08-16-2013, 06:25 PM
@ Lelouch

1. The best way to Level Level 50 Armors is use 4 Uncommon armors for enhancement, each set of 4 will give you one level.
2. Rares change to their last appearance at Lv 25
3. That depends on where your progress in story is at the moment.
4. 3-4 Armorsmith and all Training Fields (Don't waste your time doing building quests anymore theyre just prolonging your growth and wasting your money)

iudex
08-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Hi,

I want to switch from my Iphone 4 to Iphone 5,
how do I also move my K&D-identity from old phone to the new one?

Xslayer
08-16-2013, 09:42 PM
That 2mil expansion takes for ever to save up for lol e.e

I've decided to slow down leveling my character to level up armors lol... having issues at Sunken Carrack

TrinityK
08-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Anyone knows why my game keep freezing every start of the battle? like graphic hang for like 20 sec but song keeps playing.

Knocknuts
08-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Does the hydra ever drop hydra scales?
i fought around 30 hydras for the past 5 days just because i need to complete the quest.
GUESS WHAT!!!!
IT DROPPED 26 CRIMSON SCALES INSTEAD OF HYDRA SCALES!!!
5 DAYS FOR THOSE DAMN CRIMSON SCALES
5 DAYS. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT WAS?
IM STILL GETTING BUNCH OF CRIMSON SCALES AND NOT HYDRA SCALES
MY GAME IS BROKEN
GREE FIX IT OR YOU WILL HAVE ONE ANGRY PLAYER

deathexe
08-16-2013, 09:53 PM
i fought around 30 hydras for the past 5 days just because i need to complete the quest.
GUESS WHAT!!!!
MY GAME IS BROKEN

It's all about luck. It either drops crimson scales or hydra scales, with crimson scales probably having a higher drop rate. You probably just hit a bad luck streak, nothing wrong with the game.

Knocknuts
08-16-2013, 09:55 PM
It's all about luck. It either drops crimson scales or hydra scales, with crimson scales probably having a higher drop rate. You probably just hit a bad luck streak, nothing wrong with the game.

believe me there is if ive gotten only 8 hydra scales (or dropped it 4 times) for the 30 times i fought it for 5 days.

deathexe
08-16-2013, 09:57 PM
believe me there is if ive gotten only 8 hydra scales (or dropped it 4 times) for the 30 times i fought it for 5 days.

So the fact that you've gotten hydra scales shows that it is in no way broken. You're just in for a streak of bad luck, you'll get it eventually.

Knocknuts
08-16-2013, 10:02 PM
So the fact that you've gotten hydra scales shows that it is in no way broken. You're just in for a streak of bad luck, you'll get it eventually.

i got a quest where i need 13 hydra scales and craft 1 hydra armor.
i got 8 hydra scales from the hydra and 6 from the tournament so i was able to craft it.

after that another quest appeared where i need 10 more hydra scales and craft another hydra armor.

still sitting at 0/10.

i guess ill be waiting 1 month to finish that quest

Can gree post like the drop percentages in here?

drhawk
08-16-2013, 10:02 PM
GUESS WHAT!!!!
MY GAME IS BROKEN

If you think that is hard, wait until you need to farm 36 infernal chunks to create an Infernal+ armor. :D

In actuality, the best place to farm hydra scale is Misty Marsh (2 stages after Caballero Desert) where 3 hydra scales drop almost everytime you defeat the Kraken :D :D :D

Knocknuts
08-16-2013, 10:05 PM
If you think that is hard, wait until you need to farm 36 infernal chunks to create an Infernal+ armor. :D

In actuality, the best place to farm hydra scale is Misty Marsh (2 stages after Caballero Desert) where 3 hydra scales drop almost everytime you defeat the Kraken :D :D :D

thank you. i guess ill be going there then. need to finish sunken thingy first

Crash23884
08-16-2013, 10:37 PM
If you think you have it hard, try farming roots, takes damn months trying to get 36 of them, one for regular and one for plus. Gree needs to increase the drop rate by 2% at least and i dont care if any of you agree or not.

Knocknuts
08-16-2013, 10:43 PM
2 percent? it needs to be increased by 15%- 25%

Thrish
08-16-2013, 10:46 PM
I am not sure was this question asked before..

When you leave a guild and join another guild, do you buy the boost armor from level 1 or
from where you left?

Crash23884
08-16-2013, 10:47 PM
That's sort of too high there buddy, would be too easy, 2% makes a huge difference and is enough. Roots are just being an a** and so will infernal chunks when i get there. Gree really loves to make challengingly low drop rates and make their players rage quit, yeah that's good business gree.

TrinityK
08-17-2013, 12:17 AM
Anyone knows why my game keep freezing every start of the battle? like graphic hang for like 20 sec but song keeps playing.

anyone? its really bothering me.

Frigo
08-17-2013, 01:41 AM
You can always try and fuse armor in the hope you get for example 'the armor of the infernal lord'. Which I got and while collecting infernal iron chunks, I had already leveled the other one so I could immediately craft the + version.

Djarni
08-17-2013, 03:30 AM
That's sort of too high there buddy, would be too easy, 2% makes a huge difference and is enough. Roots are just being an a** and so will infernal chunks when i get there. Gree really loves to make challengingly low drop rates and make their players rage quit, yeah that's good business gree.

I think Gree has changed the drop rates for some of the areas. I often use the Writhing Cascades and Sparkling Steppes for extra crafting materials when my fighters don't have enough health for the bigger fights and have noticed that I am getting a lot fewer gems and chimera talons than I used to before the last update.

It is hard enough to get crafting materials without making it harder.

Djarni
The Tribe

Marco_
08-17-2013, 04:06 AM
Probably friends list too full. Reducing friend list to about 50-75% full is known to reduce fight start lag on most devices.

I am not sure was this question asked before..

When you leave a guild and join another guild, do you buy the boost armor from level 1 or
from where you left?
AFAIK boost armor prices stay where they were for you. (otherwise that would be very abusable and people would pop in and out of their guild constantly)

Zanatar
08-17-2013, 04:41 AM
Ok I have read through many guides and posts on here so far. I know there is plenty and full of info on how to efficiently level your gear.

The problem is, unless I`ve overlooked it.. that most of the info provided is complex and not a straight forward answer. Even in the famous "Things I Wish I Knew When I Was A Noob by Radlonghammer" guide. Which is where I learned of "The Big Four" and to build Tavern early in etc.

Can anyone simply tell me.. for someone like me.. new to the game.. only lvl 16.. I have 10 Taverns.. so I`m making decent gold. And I`ve already made 2 of the "Big 4" (specifically: Hydra`s Hunter and Atlantean Avenger).. Working on getting the other 2 asap. Progression wise, I`m currently on Valor of Cold Rocks Craig.

What is the easiest and best way for someone my level, to now focus on leveling those "Big 4". I know that I basically need to get them to lvl 15.. and stop there.. Until I craft the + versions of the "Big 4".

But to get all of them to lvl 15. What is the best way to do that. Is it simply to craft 4 an one basic element that it uses? ie: say for Hydra`s Hunter.. given it`s Fire and Water. I`ve so far been simply making 4 of Basic Fire or Basic Water and enhancing 4 in one shot.. into the Hydra`s Hunter.

Is their a better and faster way for me to be doing this at my level? I don`t have access yet, to stuff like snakeskin that I`ve read about etc. So I`m not sure if at lvl 16, what the best course of action is for me.

Please repond in layman`s terms .. anotherwords please don`t go into complex math equations , breaking down the cost vs time vs whatever.. I just want a simple answer.. Perhaps just say how you`ve done it in the past.. :)

Thanks, Zanatar.

cubey
08-17-2013, 04:46 AM
But to get all of them to lvl 15. What is the best way to do that. Is it simply to craft 4 an one basic element that it uses? ie: say for Hydra`s Hunter.. given it`s Fire and Water. I`ve so far been simply making 4 of Basic Fire or Basic Water and enhancing 4 in one shot.. into the Hydra`s Hunter.

Is their a better and faster way for me to be doing this at my level? I don`t have access yet, to stuff like snakeskin that I`ve read about etc. So I`m not sure if at lvl 16, what the best course of action is for me.

The fastest way is to use the basics or the uncommon. So you're on the right track with using 4 basic fire or basic water. In general you'd want to use basics or uncommon from 1-20 and then snakeskin from 20-50.

You can already get snakeskin, it's from skeleton tomb.

Carnifex
08-17-2013, 04:54 AM
Hey guys,

I searched all over the internet to find a solution to my problem and I can't really find one. So I hope I'm in the right place to ask something like this. Here goes.

Yesterday I uninstalled my Knights and Dragons, the reinstalled it in hopes of finding the game reset. It wasn't. Anyway, I reinstalled the game and it gave me an error;

No network connection
There seems to be a problem connecting to the server. Please wait a few moments and try again.
Error code: 100007

After restarting the game a couple of times it gave me a different error;

Can't retrieve Knight

Well I don't give a rats ass if it can't retrieve my knight, I just want to play the game (with a new character for all I care). Do you guys know how I can get this game to start again? Either with my current stats or reset? I don't mind starting over; that was my initial plan anyway.

I really hope one of you can help me and I really appreciate any help! :)

ppownage
08-17-2013, 04:58 AM
im getting a lot of rollbacks lately :( is there a way to fix it?

cubey
08-17-2013, 07:28 AM
What's the max bonus for guild? Is it 8%?

Silvr
08-17-2013, 07:35 AM
Is it better to use + armor to level your other armor?

Marco_
08-17-2013, 08:08 AM
im getting a lot of rollbacks lately :( is there a way to fix it?
Force save to the server before you close the app? (my knights -> switch armor on your commander, press Okay. (and switch back and press Okay if you want to))

Marco_
08-17-2013, 08:09 AM
Is it better to use + armor to level your other armor?
plus and no-plus are the same number of enhancement points.

Joshx135
08-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Is it worth maxing out Infernal Lord+ if I already have blazeborn? I didn't think so but I just wanted confirmation.

Lelouch Lamperouge
08-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Hey,

- Enhancing lvl 1-20 basics/uncommon, 20-50 snakeskin. You can use lvl 11 uncommons to be quicker but that costs a lot more so I don't recommend that until you're maxed out on expansions.

- Expansions -> 80k, 500k, 1mil, 2mil - Most people open up their last expansion after they've maxed big4+ but you can probably save up for it earlier.

- Lvl 50 changes form at lvl 5 then final form at lvl 25.

- Powerleveling -> you don't need to do this. Just doing quests and snakeskin farming should level you up quickly enough. To be efficient, calculate xp per hp for each armor you have and just keep repeating stages and quitting before boss stage.

- Layout -> 12 TFs, 3 armorsmith and 1 nest/dungeon depending on how often you log on. I did 2 armorsmith until my last expansion just so I could save up the money for it quicker but you can get 3 earlier if you feel that you need it. I also recommend to skip the building quests (unless you want to for completion). It costs too much money and time and the quest rewards aren't worth it.

Thanks for the detailed answer, always nice to see experienced players help the noobs :D
Reminds me of my days back in RS, good times

shokerr
08-17-2013, 12:23 PM
i have some quastions about the armor and the demage system
i maxed the big four
i am lvl 68 and i am far enought in the story to be abel to craft spectral captin uniform and the swamp shamen robes should i aim to get them to the + version or should i am at a diffrent armor and if its one of them wich one should i am for ? should i aim to max the armor or to lvl it to like lvl 50 or something ?

i would like to know if someone know the equation to how the demage is calculated and does it the same on monsters and other players ? does a rarer armor do more demage then a less rare armor or the only thing that effacet the demage is the att stat of the armor and its elements ?

and last quastion
at what lvl aproximetly i could kill the epic boss enough times to get the + version of the armor without wasting my gems on ee ?

Usul
08-17-2013, 01:17 PM
i have some quastions about the armor and the demage system
i maxed the big four
i am lvl 68 and i am far enought in the story to be abel to craft spectral captin uniform and the swamp shamen robes should i aim to get them to the + version or should i am at a diffrent armor and if its one of them wich one should i am for ? should i aim to max the armor or to lvl it to like lvl 50 or something ?

i would like to know if someone know the equation to how the demage is calculated and does it the same on monsters and other players ? does a rarer armor do more demage then a less rare armor or the only thing that effacet the demage is the att stat of the armor and its elements ?

and last quastion
at what lvl aproximetly i could kill the epic boss enough times to get the + version of the armor without wasting my gems on ee ?

Go for Swamp Shaman Robes+.

Unless you spent gems and got lucky with some good armor, you're not going to get close to beating lvl 43 boss until at least around the 90s, but more like 100+! Instead focus on getting the bigger four.

Derp
08-17-2013, 01:25 PM
I have the big 4 maxxed. I have infernal plus almost maxed.
I am at a loss on what to do next.
Should I start pushing for epic boss plus armor now since I may be able to get pretty close with my friends list or should I try to get some other armor for my next set?

I never have offers so the chests are extremely rare... like 2 a month.

Advice appreciated!

Also... what are the bigger 4?

shokerr
08-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Go for Swamp Shaman Robes+.

Unless you spent gems and got lucky with some good armor, you're not going to get close to beating lvl 43 boss until at least around the 90s, but more like 100+! Instead focus on getting the bigger four.

what are the bigger four?
and about the demage equation someone know something about it ?

Unresolved
08-17-2013, 01:42 PM
I have the big 4 maxxed. I have infernal plus almost maxed.
I am at a loss on what to do next.
Should I start pushing for epic boss plus armor now since I may be able to get pretty close with my friends list or should I try to get some other armor for my next set?

I never have offers so the chests are extremely rare... like 2 a month.

Advice appreciated!

Also... what are the bigger 4?

The bigger 4 are Infernal, Swamp, Dark Prince, and Rocfeather. I don't recommend getting Roc, but if you're desperate for spirit/air, it's there. If you feel like you can get close to 43 on the epic boss, then by all means, try going for it. If you can get the plus version of an epic boss armor, then you won't even need to make the other parts of the bigger 4.

XBDMRRFPN
08-17-2013, 01:44 PM
I am experiencing a problem in buying gems for sale. Itunes says that is denied. It already happened last week then I was able to purchase only after the sale ended.

Update: I attempted again and did it

Marco_
08-17-2013, 01:54 PM
what are the bigger four?
and about the demage equation someone know something about it ?
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55912-Theorycrafting-solved-the-Epic-Boss-damage!

Sakino
08-17-2013, 03:08 PM
What armor is better to enchanche first? Fallen aegis or assassin shroud? And because snakeskins are not doing well for the aegis, what i can use instead? Hydra hunters? Chimera?

ZERO_07
08-17-2013, 03:25 PM
What armor is better to enchanche first? Fallen aegis or assassin shroud? And because snakeskins are not doing well for the aegis, what i can use instead? Hydra hunters? Chimera?
Neither if they're not plus versions, if they are plus versions then I would go with Assassins.

And if you got the money and mats, then by all means use Chimera or Hydra, otherwise they're very expensive to make and take longer to collect mats for then Snakeskins. Losing out on 4 EP is worth the difference in time and gold needed to get Hydra or Chimera.

Mmmozzy
08-17-2013, 04:33 PM
My phone broke so I requested an account transfer a couple of days ago, any idea how long it will take? I really wanted dorar plus because I missed pyromancer, but if it takes much longer I might not be able to get it

ilvtfu
08-17-2013, 07:20 PM
why cant i start a new thread? :(

Zanatar
08-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Well now I really feel like I`ve wasted money and a fusion stone.

I did what the "Things I Wish I Knew When I Was A Noob by Radlonghammer " guide said, which was to fuse Wing Warrior and Stonescale Plate mail. I ended up with Flowstone Battlegear instead of Crius armor.

Can someone explain why? Did I do the wrong combo to get Crius? Looking at the Armors_Data spreadsheet, Flowstone + cannot be crafted, so this armor is pretty much a no go.

Why did I get Flowstone and not Crius? Is it not 100% chance at Crius with Wing Warrior fused with Stonescale?

The only thing I did different, that may explain it.. and I hope that`s not the case.. Is that the Stonescale armor I used was a Stonescale +. I don`t think I can get just normal stonescale anymore. Does that even make a difference if I use regular vs + ?

Anyway please advise. As I`m very disapointed at losing that 25k and a fusion stone.

Thanks, Zanatar.

Biskmatar
08-17-2013, 07:32 PM

I did what the "Things I Wish I Knew When I Was A Noob by Radlonghammer " guide said, which was to fuse Wing Warrior and Stonescale Plate mail. I ended up with Flowstone Battlegear instead of Crius armor.

Can someone explain why? Did I do the wrong combo to get Crius? Looking at the Armors_Data spreadsheet, Flowstone + cannot be crafted, so this armor is pretty much a no go.

Why did I get Flowstone and not Crius? Is it not 100% chance at Crius with Wing Warrior fused with Stonescale?

The only thing I did different, that may explain it.. and I hope that`s not the case.. Is that the Stonescale armor I used was a Stonescale +. I don`t think I can get just normal stonescale anymore. Does that even make a difference if I use regular vs + ?

Anyway please advise. As I`m very disapointed at losing that 25k and a fusion stone.

Thanks, Zanatar.

it's always a chance good sir. There are also other possible results for the same combination. It wouldn't be very fun if when we fuse armor A and B we would always get the same result. Everyone would just fuse for the legendary and epic armors with no risk. Just try try again for the armor you want.

ilvtfu
08-17-2013, 07:33 PM

Thanks, Zanatar.

Flowstone stats are higher than crius stats I'm pretty sure... I've been leveling my flowstone and ignoring crius, check the armor spreadsheet just to make sure

It does depend on whether the flowstone is + or not though, as I don't think it can be crafted.

deathexe
08-17-2013, 07:39 PM
Flowstone stats are higher than crius stats I'm pretty sure... I've been leveling my flowstone and ignoring crius, check the armor spreadsheet just to make sure

It does depend on whether the flowstone is + or not though, as I don't think it can be crafted.

Crius+ is better than flowstone. You can't fuse + versions of armors.

ilvtfu
08-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Crius+ is better than flowstone. You can't fuse + versions of armors.

flowstone + is better than crius + though. But i suppose zanatar should not enhance regular flowstone because it can't be crafted

cubey
08-17-2013, 08:13 PM
flowstone + is better than crius + though. But i suppose zanatar should not enhance regular flowstone because it can't be crafted

Why would you talk about flowstone+ stats though if you knew he has the regular? Doesn't make sense.

earthduster
08-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Sometimes the armor combinations are listed as air/water for example and other armors are listed as water/air. What's the difference? Does it matter which one is listed first?

Singa
08-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Why I cant start a new thread?

earthduster
08-17-2013, 10:17 PM
Are there any other benefits to leveling your fusion materials when combining other than getting a product that already has a few levels on it? Has anyone had increased success getting higher rarity armors this way?

firefly333
08-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Hi, new to this forum and I have several questions.

Arena: How do people get ranked? I am usually fighting people from the 600s to the 1000s range and some of them are really bad (a few great), but I would say 80% are not as good as me and they are ranked higher and show about the same amount of swords, so fought about the same # of battles. Does it even matter in your ranking if you won or lost?

Lower armors, what to do with them. I got 6 basic armors (from keys) and 16 or more stonescale and crimson armors from winning them. I am leveling up three 70s armors, so I really only want to use snakeskins from now on. Is there any use in enhancing the snakeskins to higher levels? I couldnt tell last time. I used all my basics to level up one of the 4 snakeskins and need to use up some of the stonescale (running out of storage space). I know you can fuse two basics, but I have no gold or else I would not be having the snakeskins in storage waiting on more gold.

What should I do with the lower level armors I cant use right now?

Lag: I have a terrible lag problem. I had 128 friends. My guild told me to dump them down to 35 or 40 to get rid of the lag. I dumped about 40 friends (sorry) and not taking new friends. No help mostly. Still have a lag of over a minute for each snake battle, drives me crazy to have to wait for minutes between each battle. Do I have to dump more friends to get rid of this lag?? It makes the game very frustrating.

Lastly, I might be blind but I dont see a User CP where I can put in a signature. Well, not lastly, I have more questions I would like to know, if someone can answer questions like the above.

PS obviously I am not adding friends right now until someone tells me how to solve this terrible lag problem. (sorry)

Legendary Fire