PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

overcire
07-20-2013, 09:18 PM
Barbanium: Exactly. You have to post 10 or so time until you get bumped from junior member to normal. At this time we will stop caring about the dog jumping over the fox, which is fortunate.

Welcome to the forums! If you like excel spreadsheet databases we have those.

person123
07-20-2013, 09:22 PM
What level does most armore upgrade at?

person123
07-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Also everyone reading this, please add me. I am new to the game and need help beating some levels. XBC-BZD-MPG

Unresolved
07-20-2013, 09:24 PM
At this time we will stop caring about the dog jumping over the fox, which is fortunate.
I completely forgot about that stupid sentence :p.

Barbanium
07-20-2013, 09:26 PM
oh, ive been using the sheets here in forums, (been bout 2 weeks since I joined) and theyre really helpful

in fact, I based my calc on this doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=9

I copied the data values and ill make sure to give credit to this once im able to post my calc

(7th post :p)

Barbanium
07-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Does anyone no how to transfer my profile from ipad to iphone?

I think its idevice bound (as of now)

Barbanium
07-20-2013, 10:13 PM
Can some tell me how many is the total enhancment point required to max out lvl50 armor?
I know it's 194 for lvl30 and 5080 for Lvl70 armor.
thank you.:)

and lvl30's are 193 now according to that armor_data spreadsheet

Barbanium
07-20-2013, 10:26 PM
so I made 10 posts now, I cant still post a new thread.

Is it not automatic and I have to wait for the mods to promote me?

(really excited to post this calc of mine)

Ahrenn
07-20-2013, 10:32 PM
I am currently running the Android version of K&D and I can't seem to purchase any gems. I like the game so I figured I would help out the developers and purchase some gems. The store loads for and while and states its downloading content before constantly failing and and telling me download failed, try again later. Anyone got any answers for me?

DarkVoltz
07-21-2013, 12:28 AM
so i've recntly reached level 101
and didnt see any stats improvement.

I've seen knights with jians armour and their stats is 1700+
while mine is still around 1300+

Is this becuase of the jian+ Armour?

deathexe
07-21-2013, 12:43 AM

If you're on iOS, guild bonuses give your armor extra stats.

Khaos1988
07-21-2013, 01:37 AM
I have spent over 10k usd to get a bkal+ and still not gotten any. So pls tell me u spent more than that to justify spending more than its worth.

Thatzme, I know your one of the big spenders in the game cause I see you getting black medals all the time, but I said what "BK+ is worth". Not how many gems it takes to get it. 10,000USD is not a reasonable price for one piece of armor. And neither is the 5-600$ I have spent on DPC alone. Now another $150 just to help complete these 4 +armors.

In short. I'm not trying to compete on the forums saying I spend the most money...just looking for some help.

Marco_
07-21-2013, 01:51 AM
When aren't the gems on sale?
But really, I think they're on sale about as often as they aren't...
Thanks. I've been playing for less than a month, which isn't enough to distinguish a pattern in sales from a fluke. :P

Zaindo
07-21-2013, 02:07 AM
He has guild bonuses.

Cheers! Makes sense.

Revelate
07-21-2013, 03:13 AM
Each time when you upgrade your buildings does increase the both gold generation and maximum gold stored.
For training fields, 1167/1367/2000 per hour gain for each level. That's why I upgraded all my 11 training fields to the top level, which can give me 48,000*11=528,000 golds per day:)
For the armorsmith, 10,000 golds for 5% time less, then 10gems for another 5% less, totally 10% times less than before. I think it is worthwhile for me.

So I shortcut a bit with purchasing some gems and then watched the gold counts a few times:

L1: Base
L2: 1.33 x Base
L3: 2 x Base

As far as income goes; that's slightly off what's posted here, did it change in the intervening time? I have to admit not having read this thread nor the forum in it's entirety, my apologies if it's yet another noobish question.

AFAIK the Armorsmith upgrade is exactly the same still based on my napkin math.

Revelate
07-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Thanks. I've been playing for less than a month, which isn't enough to distinguish a pattern in sales from a fluke. :P

There's likely always going to be some sort of sale, quick hurry to get this while it lasts, available only to the first 300 people! :).

Typical marketing marlarkey, I suspect these are the same but only been watching for a week... seems to trend with most other IOS games I've tried.

Marco_
07-21-2013, 03:21 AM
So I shortcut a bit with purchasing some gems and then watched the gold counts a few times:

L1: Base
L2: 1.33 x Base
L3: 2 x Base

As far as income goes; that's slightly off what's posted here, did it change in the intervening time? I have to admit not having read this thread nor the forum in it's entirety, my apologies if it's yet another noobish question.

AFAIK the Armorsmith upgrade is exactly the same still based on my napkin math.
See my post on page 6 of http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56645-Data-Sheet-Administration
and ToddWY's post on page 7.

Revelate
07-21-2013, 03:33 AM
See my post on page 6 of http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56645-Data-Sheet-Administration
and ToddWY's post on page 7.

Ah thanks dude; interesting data points and does match my own trivial study of it.

--Rev

Thatzme
07-21-2013, 04:18 AM
Thatzme, I know your one of the big spenders in the game cause I see you getting black medals all the time, but I said what "BK+ is worth". Not how many gems it takes to get it. 10,000USD is not a reasonable price for one piece of armor. And neither is the 5-600$ I have spent on DPC alone. Now another $150 just to help complete these 4 +armors.

In short. I'm not trying to compete on the forums saying I spend the most money...just looking for some help.

I'm not looking to compete who spends more. In fact i think it's stupid of me to spend so much. Just got little pissed when I thought someone was belittling the worth of a bkal+ that some of us have tried desperately to get off dpc but to no avail after spending so much. I don't mean any offence, just venting out on the fact that gree released it as a reward, when it was first advertised as a dpc only armor. Guess money making a good excuse to go against your word.

KayOrzz
07-21-2013, 04:26 AM
i feel for u bro, imagine using all that money to tabao instead?

Thatzme
07-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Yeah lah bro, imagine how many tarma sessions I could have gotten.

ppownage
07-21-2013, 06:20 AM
just some short questions : do u only get the reward of the tier your in during these contests or all lower tier rewards and the tier that your in? this is my first contest and hoping for tier 100-250 :D

will there ever be guilds on android?

deathexe
07-21-2013, 06:21 AM
just some short questions : do u only get the reward of the tier your in during these contests or all lower tier rewards and the tier that your in? this is my first contest and hoping for tier 100-250 :D

will there ever be guilds on android?

You only get the rewards in your tier.

Eventually, guilds will be released on android.

ppownage
07-21-2013, 07:02 AM
You only get the rewards in your tier.

Eventually, guilds will be released on android.
hmmm that sucks xD
thanks for your answer

Khaos1988
07-21-2013, 07:55 AM
I agree with you Thatzme. They are allowing BK+ to be earned but if you consider the amount of gems it takes for the lower levels to spend to get it I doubt very many under 100 will get it. And many of the 100+ who either don't have the gear or gems to help them get it. I don't think there's going to be as many people get BK+ as you think. Maybe 250-300 people out of the 100,000 "active" players.

And i still won't have aegis+ or combustion+...sad days that's i know ill still be pulling DPC. Lol

EvilxDemonx
07-21-2013, 10:21 AM
I had to get a new phone and its a android. My last one was to. How do I get my game save from my other phone. I really don't want to restart I had boreas armor And I was a lvl 40.

Jeansbot
07-21-2013, 11:30 AM
I have the same issue, First phone broke, lvl 58 with nemesis and the first two armors +, half way to the + of Notus.

New phones up and running, but the games a fresh level 1.
If they cannot transfer the data, will a refund be available? even if its only paid in gems and coins?

SoloStar
07-21-2013, 11:53 AM
Best way to level around lv55? Seems there isn't a good way to level without going low on hp after 1-3 fights, even in areas you've beaten. I've unlocked Zephyr Plateau, but even Normal Sparkling Steppes kills 1 knight each time.

Marco_
07-21-2013, 01:27 PM
@EvilxDemonx and Jeansbot: send them a ticket at https://games.gree-support.net/home
The game is locked to a device ID, so they'd need to switch the data on the server over to that new device ID.

Marco_
07-21-2013, 01:36 PM
Best way to level around lv55? Seems there isn't a good way to level without going low on hp after 1-3 fights, even in areas you've beaten. I've unlocked Zephyr Plateau, but even Normal Sparkling Steppes kills 1 knight each time.
I'm level 81 right now and never did any level grinding. Levels were just a byproduct of completing quests and materials grinding. (currently grinding for 4 more Roots for a quest, then 4 more feathers for Roc+, then off to the Haunted Castle and its quest, mix that with Swamp+ and Roc+ leveling and I might hit level 100 before I defeat the Dark Prince...)

rodrigomartins
07-21-2013, 01:49 PM
hello,

i am lvl 43 android player and already dont get "The More The Merrier" and i need friends that add me after tutorial.

Someone can tell me what is the tutorial?
Someone can help with my quest?

THX a lot and sorry for my very poor english.

My code WBB-FPR-VXP

Nicco
07-21-2013, 02:01 PM
hello,

i am lvl 43 android player and already dont get "The More The Merrier" and i need friends that add me after tutorial.

Someone can tell me what is the tutorial?
Someone can help with my quest?

THX a lot and sorry for my very poor english.

My code WBB-FPR-VXP

The best way to do that is to make a post in the Add Me thread for Android.

Marco_
07-21-2013, 02:18 PM
The best way to do that is to make a post in the Add Me thread for Android.
...which would assume that somebody would be reading that topic without being 24 hours past their tutorial...
Options that I can see:
- have a real life friend install the game, complete the tutorial and then immodiately enter your referral/friend code
- install KnD on a second (android in this case) device of yours and enter your referral/friend code after the tutorial
- install KnD in an emulator (an android one in this case) and enter your referral/friend code after the tutorial
- write a "slimy salesman" type of review/rating in the Google Play Store so new players think your "offer" is better than all those hundreds of others, even though it's just offering the same Monk's Vestments plus 1 person on their friend list...

I haven't completed that quest yet either.

Grruumm
07-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Or just make multiple accounts on the same 2nd android device -> complete tutorial, enter code, delete game, change android id & use new google account to reinstall game, complete tutorial, enter code, delete game...repeat etc.

Changing android id combined with different google account will give you fresh start everytime.

BethMo
07-21-2013, 02:53 PM

Maxed non-plus Jian's Battlegear is 1056/798; a main knight wearing it will be 1372/1114 without guild bonuses.
Maxed Jian+ is 1231/1038; a main knight wearing it will be 1547/1354 without guild bonuses.

Any numbers other than those are from non-maxed armor and/or guild bonuses.

(To get 1700+ attack with a Jian+ the guild bonus would be 10% or higher. Many guilds have 5% fire and 5% water by now, so that's fairly common among top players.)

Nicco
07-21-2013, 06:12 PM
...which would assume that somebody would be reading that topic without being 24 hours past their tutorial...
Options that I can see:
- have a real life friend install the game, complete the tutorial and then immodiately enter your referral/friend code
- install KnD on a second (android in this case) device of yours and enter your referral/friend code after the tutorial
- install KnD in an emulator (an android one in this case) and enter your referral/friend code after the tutorial
- write a "slimy salesman" type of review/rating in the Google Play Store so new players think your "offer" is better than all those hundreds of others, even though it's just offering the same Monk's Vestments plus 1 person on their friend list...

I haven't completed that quest yet either.

Crazy as it sounds, I posted there and on the wiki and I'm at 8 out of 30 for the friend referral awards, completed that quest without trying. Facebook is also a good option, probably the most traffic, if you don't feel like creating a second account.

Thatzme
07-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Maxed non-plus Jian's Battlegear is 1056/798; a main knight wearing it will be 1372/1114 without guild bonuses.
Maxed Jian+ is 1231/1038; a main knight wearing it will be 1547/1354 without guild bonuses.

Any numbers other than those are from non-maxed armor and/or guild bonuses.

(To get 1700+ attack with a Jian+ the guild bonus would be 10% or higher. Many guilds have 5% fire and 5% water by now, so that's fairly common among top players.)

To add on to Beth's pt, stats doesn't increase after lvl100. So u can be lvl100 or 300, ur knights' stats will not change.

D3st1nY
07-21-2013, 09:35 PM
What is the bigger four armor?

Unresolved
07-21-2013, 09:36 PM
What is the bigger four armor?

Swamp Shaman, Infernal Lord, Dark Prince, and Rocfeather Robes. Though I don't think many people make the last one :p.

Jello
07-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Swamp Shaman, Infernal Lord, Dark Prince, and Rocfeather Robes. Though I don't think many people make the last one :p.

I made the Rocfeather for the quest and to get + unlocked. I haven't made the + version because I have Sky Guardian plus from DPC, and now Armor of Notus +, both Air/Spirit and both over 430 points higher max stats than Roc+. If you don't have either of these, then Roc+ would be good to have.

Unresolved
07-21-2013, 09:52 PM
I made the Rocfeather for the quest and to get + unlocked. I haven't made the + version because I have Sky Guardian plus from DPC, and now Armor of Notus +, both Air/Spirit and both over 430 points higher max stats than Roc+. If you don't have either of these, then Roc+ would be good to have.

Yeah, though with the first three armors, it should be manageable to get the weekly boss armors. If you get those every week, there really isn't any time to be enhancing Rocfeather since its stats are nothing outstanding.

Chinesemafia
07-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Really quick! For the ones that has bkal.. Uuhmm since it has no weakness im assuming it contains all the elements as well? They say as long as same element its going to be 50ep on the 50ep armor combos.. Since its a star will those 50ep work? Hopefully u get the question i tried to reword it to be clearer

Thatzme
07-21-2013, 10:49 PM
Really quick! For the ones that has bkal.. Uuhmm since it has no weakness im assuming it contains all the elements as well? They say as long as same element its going to be 50ep on the 50ep armor combos.. Since its a star will those 50ep work? Hopefully u get the question i tried to reword it to be clearer

On the contrary, it has no matching element, so 50ep armors will all give 40ep to bkal.

Chinesemafia
07-21-2013, 11:55 PM
On the contrary, it has no matching element, so 50ep armors will all give 40ep to bkal.
Gotcha! So bkal is slower to max then.

Marco_
07-22-2013, 03:09 AM
So, if I'm just following the storyline (and not opening DPC both for its awfull drop rate and because I'm getting hardly any free gems) and not yet beating bosses to level 43, now that I'm at Haunted Citadel I guess my "bigger 4" priorities are to level my Swamp+, farm and level Infernal/Infernal+, farm and level Dark Prince/Dark Prince+ and then maybe start leveling Roc+ if no better matching boss armor+ is available to me by that time?

(I'm just 2 feathers away from a Roc+, so I'll probably farm that first and leave it at that since crafting and then leaving Roc+ at level 1 is rather silly.)

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 04:59 AM
Is there a level cap for the android version of the game?
thank you.

Demonic Lord
07-22-2013, 05:03 AM
thank you.

Skills stop at 100 same as IOS but leveling so far not from what I've seen

deathexe
thank you.

No, but your health and stats stop increasing after level 100.

littlefishxbj
Are people playing on IOS and Android compete in the same arena?
thank you.

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 05:05 AM
No, but your health and stats stop increasing after level 100.
Then what's the point of leveling after that? showing how long you have farmed snakeskins?

Nicco
Are people playing on IOS and Android compete in the same arena?
thank you.

Nope, they're entirely separate games.

Nicco
Then what's the point of leveling after that then? showing how long you have farmed snakeskins?

You still get rewards for each level, just no stat increases.

Demonic Lord
07-22-2013, 05:07 AM
Then what's the point of leveling after that then? showing how long you have farmed snakeskins?

There's not really a point but as long as you play the game your lvl is still going to go up either way

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 05:10 AM
Nope, they're entirely separate games.
Do we ever get the 5 gems offer to summon the past bosses on Android?
Will we have guilds?

m4tz3
07-22-2013, 05:14 AM
by fusing i got forgemaster`s garb. Now it is level 15 and I unlocked the + version. And now where do i get the Blackened Leather Strips to craft it?

deathexe
07-22-2013, 05:19 AM
by fusing i got forgemaster`s garb. Now it is level 15 and I unlocked the + version. And now where do i get the Blackened Leather Strips to craft it?

It was an old boss armor. You can't get the materials anymore unless you've fought that epic boss before.

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 05:19 AM
You can't if it's not craftable. You are stuck with normal version for non-craftable amror from fusion.:eek:

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 05:21 AM
It was an old boss armor. You can't get the materials anymore unless you've fought that epic boss before.
Boss armor is not unlocked on Lvl 15 but 35. so that one he fused it's not a boss armor.

deathexe
07-22-2013, 05:21 AM
You can't if it's not craftable. You are stuck with normal version for non-craftable amror from fusion.:eek:

It was actually craftable once since it was an old epic boss armor. That's why there was the pop up saying that you've unlock the + version when you level the normal version to level 15.

deathexe
07-22-2013, 05:23 AM
Boss armor is not unlocked on Lvl 15 but 35. so that one he fused it's not a boss armor.

Back then boss armors were level 50 only, and had way worse stats. Level 50 armors unlock their +counterparts at level 15.

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 05:24 AM
It was actually craftable once since it was an old epic boss armor. That's why there was the pop up saying that you've unlock the + version when you level the normal version to level 15.

(I thought boss armor is unlocked after lvl 35)

Sorry, I saw your last post

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 05:28 AM
When is the Android version of K&D released?
thank you.

deathexe
07-22-2013, 05:31 AM
When is the Android version of K&D released?
thank you.

It's already out.

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 05:32 AM
It's already out.
Sorry, when was it released?

deathexe
07-22-2013, 05:37 AM
Sorry, when was it released?

You mean the date when it was out? If I remember correctly, it was OFFICIALLY released on the 22nd
June.

Marco_
07-22-2013, 06:59 AM
"boss" is not an armor rarity.
Super Rare (Forgemaster) and Legendary are and those determine plus unlock point. :p

ppownage
07-22-2013, 07:14 AM
how the **** am i #1?!?!?!? i have 7000 points and at least on my screen it shows im number 1!?!? on android

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 07:14 AM
When I first started, the game runs pretty smoothly. But after three weeks. the game freezes for 2-3 second each time I am starting a fight in the dungeons or during the stages of a dungeons.:(
Does anyone know what's wrong and how can game performance be improved?
Is everyone always running this game smoothly?
Btw, I am using the Samsung galaxy note 8.0 with a quad core 1.6 processor.

ppownage
07-22-2013, 07:20 AM
gree is mind****ing me :(

first place looks fancy though.

Marco_
07-22-2013, 07:25 AM
how the **** am i #1?!?!?!? i have 7000 points and at least on my screen it shows im number 1!?!? on android
I've had a few times where epic boss showed me #1 when it failed to request the leaderboard data from the server.

When I first started, the game runs pretty smoothly. But after three weeks. the game freezes for 2-3 second each time I am starting a fight in the dungeons or during the stages of a dungeons.:(
Does anyone know what's wrong and how can game performance be improved?
Is everyone always running this game smoothly?
Btw, I am using the Samsung galaxy note 8.0 with a quad core 1.6 processor.

A few earlier posts linked freezes to amount of people on your friend list.
Some people on phones were getting up to 30 sec. freezes with I think something like 100+ friends. I think I get about 1-2 sec. freezes on my ASUS Transformer Infinity. (but it really doesn't like the current heatwave...)

deathexe

It's a display glitch. You only see yourself first on your phone.

littlefishxbj

that must be cool. what's your best armor?
Are you somehow disconnected from the internet?;)

ppownage
07-22-2013, 07:28 AM
It's a display glitch. You only see yourself first on your phone.
:P good to know! i just started playing this game but i dont want to get banned!!! xD but how can i see my actual place now?

Marco_
07-22-2013, 07:30 AM
:P good to know! i just started playing this game but i dont want to get banned!!! xD but how can i see my actual place now?
Check/page through the leaderboard to force the game to refresh from the server?

deathexe

This problem tends to fix itself. Just close the app and open it again. It should be fine afterwards. If not, just give it some time.

ppownage
that must be cool. what's your best armor?
Are you somehow disconnected from the internet?;)
its just a super rare xP i started playing 4 days ago and am on lvl 42 so i still suck compared to the big boys! :P
nope not disconnected. im on the same phone now as i play K&D on.

littlefishxbj
07-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Some people on phones were getting up to 30 sec. freezes with I think something like 100+ friends. I think I get about 1-2 sec. freezes on my ASUS Transformer Infinity. (but it really doesn't like the current heatwave...)[/QUOTE]

you mean friends number cause the game to freeze in general or only when opening the friends list? thank you.

ppownage
07-22-2013, 07:33 AM
This problem tends to fix itself. Just close the app and open it again. It should be fine afterwards. If not, just give it some time.
it changed back after opening it 3 times =) i made a screenshot first :P

thoxenzor
07-22-2013, 07:35 AM
I think there are some hacker or cheater? on the tournament, currently someone with 1 million over point, 2nd place get half million over, and these numbers are so much different from normal figures, too many digits !!! lol,

this can be done?

Marco_
07-22-2013, 07:48 AM
Some people on phones were getting up to 30 sec. freezes with I think something like 100+ friends. I think I get about 1-2 sec. freezes on my ASUS Transformer Infinity. (but it really doesn't like the current heatwave...)

you mean friends number cause the game to freeze in general or only when opening the friends list? thank you.
I guess at every fight where friends could be involved.

I think there are some hacker or cheater? on the tournament, currently someone with 1 million over point, 2nd place get half million over, and these numbers are so much different from normal figures, too many digits !!! lol,

this can be done?
Yep, caused by the server not doublechecking well enough the data the client sends it. :(

anuarreyes
07-22-2013, 08:57 AM
Hi, currently Im at level 55 should I continue maxing the Big 4 or should I focos on the next set of armors?

sayfon
07-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Ok. So we all know the BKal even is happening. I can mange to get the plus version of most of the armors, but I missed out on getting enough stones to get the Eurus armor.

I am thinking of getting gems from offers and apps to summon Eurus enough times (25 sigh). I know this is a lot of gems.

So should I:

1. Get the gems, summon Eurus and get the armor and eventually be rewarded a BKal
2. Save the gems until an event with higher chance of good rewards and buy like 33 DPC chests and hope for a BKal or an Agis?

Has there been any hints of something better than a BKal in the near future?

Thanks.

Iamofownage
07-22-2013, 10:18 AM
Don't EVER do DPC it's the biggest rip off. As for a better armor. Yes other armors will surpass the BK due to guild element bonus etc. if u want BK I'd summon that Eurus.

Marco_
07-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Ok. So we all know the BKal even is happening. I can mange to get the plus version of most of the armors, but I missed out on getting enough stones to get the Eurus armor.

I am thinking of getting gems from offers and apps to summon Eurus enough times (25 sigh). I know this is a lot of gems.

So should I:

1. Get the gems, summon Eurus and get the armor and eventually be rewarded a BKal
2. Save the gems until an event with higher chance of good rewards and buy like 33 DPC chests and hope for a BKal or an Agis?

Has there been any hints of something better than a BKal in the near future?

Thanks.
25 times? That means you stopped right after level 15 for him, since Summoning Stone == 2 scales per summon.
(oh boy, 750 gems would be more than a year's supply of free gems for me... :( )

About your question: just read the DPC results thread I'd say. (a pretty good Legendary vs high odds of no Legendary and only enhancement fodder)

Marco_
07-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi, currently Im at level 55 should I continue maxing the Big 4 or should I focos on the next set of armors?
Wriggling Roots drop rates are pretty horrible, so while you farm for your Swamp/Swamp+ , just keep your armorsmiths and fusion master busy maxing those big 4.

Majingear
07-22-2013, 11:00 AM
To those who have the lagging problem:
When the game lags just go to settings/apps/knights and dragons and killt the process.
After that just go back and play, and you can play your game smoothy again :)
But you have to do that every time. I had the same problem but I had a 40sec lag then I deleted 50 friends and now i have about 8
Seconds lag. I hope Gree will fix this soon :/

ihardcore
07-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Hello everyone

I have a pretty random question, but is there anyone who knows what the blue armor is called the one with horns on the helmet and is water/earth? And is it a armor that is fusable or something?

SoloStar
07-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Does anyone else's phone get really hot/die extremely fast while playing this game?

Veloster Raptor
07-22-2013, 01:30 PM
I am level 56 as I am typing. I have a question about armor. All of my knights have their own gear.

AA+ 50; CA+ 42; FSB 6; HH+ 18; LFA+ 24; SG 14; BSR (Battlesuit Remnants) 6; RSM (Riverstone Mantle) 4; SRA (Stormrage) 10

My question is, besides the big 4, are any of those others worth leveling? I also have the mats for Notus, Boreas and Eurus, just not the gold to make them.

Any suggestions?

Also I have 10 L2 TF, 1 L2 Tavern and 3 Smiths, waiting to unlock the last 2 plots.

ZERO_07
07-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Hello everyone

I have a pretty random question, but is there anyone who knows what the blue armor is called the one with horns on the helmet and is water/earth? And is it a armor that is fusable or something?
Jackalope's Chaingarb, it's water/earth and a Legendary Armor from a past Epic Boss.

ihardcore
07-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Alright, thanks for the info ZERO_07!

Grruumm
07-22-2013, 02:47 PM
I have a bunch of android devices with K&D on them, 2 phones + 3 android tv box thingies...

Anyway, my latest android knight has finished the map at level48 by clearing every area on 1st try ( some waiting for hp to regen etc. took a long time but fun experiment ) with lots of assistance from high level friends, and I'm wondering what is the quickest way to level up from here?

Does anyone have any data on xp levels from areas of the map?

Specifically, is it better/quicker to grind the final area (kingdom of darkness) or the 2nd to last area instead (haunted citadel) ? The citadel has 7 groups of mobs to kill on epic whereas the final area has big xp from the boss fight on each group but only 4 groups total and less mobs in each group. I haven't yet taken the time to compare totals, and thought I would ask here in case someone else has already done the work for me :p

( Note: of course, having rushed so much already my knights are not strong enough to clear either of these levels without friend assistance, so perhaps would be better to clear a much lower level area repeatedly instead? also much more boring imho :/ )

Unresolved
07-22-2013, 02:50 PM
I have a bunch of android devices with K&D on them, 2 phones + 3 android tv box thingies...

Anyway, my latest android knight has finished the map at level48 by clearing every area on 1st try ( some waiting for hp to regen etc. took a long time but fun experiment ) with lots of assistance from high level friends, and I'm wondering what is the quickest way to level up from here?

Does anyone have any data on xp levels from areas of the map?

Specifically, is it better/quicker to grind the final area (kingdom of darkness) or the 2nd to last area instead (haunted citadel) ? The citadel has 7 groups of mobs to kill on epic whereas the final area has big xp from the boss fight on each group but only 4 groups total and less mobs in each group. I haven't yet taken the time to compare totals, and thought I would ask here in case someone else has already done the work for me :p

( Note: of course, having rushed so much already my knights are not strong enough to clear either of these levels without friend assistance, so perhaps would be better to clear a much lower level area repeatedly instead? also much more boring imho :/ )

Fastest way to level is to repeat round 1 of Haunted Citadel(epic) with all your knights who can equip HH+. Then you can do your other knights in either Writhing Cascades(normal) with Crius+, Caballero Desert(normal) with AA+, or Sparkling Steps(normal) with LF+(this option isn't as good as the other ones). If you follow this from level 1, and you play enough, you can do 1-100 in under 3 weeks. This is assuming your Big 4 is maxed.

Grruumm
07-22-2013, 03:09 PM
Cheers! Just what I was hoping for, thanks :)

ppownage
07-22-2013, 03:47 PM
Fastest way to level is to repeat round 1 of Haunted Citadel(epic) with all your knights who can equip HH+. Then you can do your other knights in either Writhing Cascades(normal) with Crius+, Caballero Desert(normal) with AA+, or Sparkling Steps(normal) with LF+(this option isn't as good as the other ones). If you follow this from level 1, and you play enough, you can do 1-100 in under 3 weeks. This is assuming your Big 4 is maxed.
im at 44 in 4 days now but how fast does the leveling go after 50?

SoloStar
07-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Not that fast. Stages get a bit harder, higher difficulty = more enemies and more phases (up to 7?).

Unresolved
07-22-2013, 04:07 PM
im at 44 in 4 days now but how fast does the leveling go after 50?

It slows down a little, but it's not as drastic as it is in other games(Maplestory anyone?). You can get 3-3.5 levels a day in the 90's if you use up your health all the time.

Jello
07-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Does anyone else's phone get really hot/die extremely fast while playing this game?

My iPhone 4S is in a Lifeproof case. It does get quite warm. I brought it to the water park on a hot day, and while playing the game sitting on the sunning chairs, I got the "Phone is too hot. Shutting down" message. I pulled it out of the lifeproof case and stuck it in a pocket of the backpack cooler (on the outside) so the temp would come back down and turn back on. I didn't play it anymore while sunning.

My issue is this game chews up the battery super fast! I now have a charging cable at work, in the car, at home by my laptop, and by my bed. The phone is plugged in 90% of the time when playing the game. I will go from 100% down to 20% in about 40-45 minutes when playing K&D!

SoloStar
07-22-2013, 09:26 PM
My phone's battery life doesn't even go up while charging and playing at the same time. It's the only game I've played that's done that (not that I have played a lot of phone games besides like Candy Crush/bejeweled, but it's just something I've noticed). I thought the battery would at least charge slowly or a bit slower than normal, not barely at all.

I also have a gel case. It gets extremely hot.

revolutionx
07-22-2013, 09:44 PM
My phone's battery life doesn't even go up while charging and playing at the same time. It's the only game I've played that's done that (not that I have played a lot of phone games besides like Candy Crush/bejeweled, but it's just something I've noticed). I thought the battery would at least charge slowly or a bit slower than normal, not barely at all.

My phone does this. The battery was already not in it's best working order before I started playing the game (wouldn't ever charge past 73%). Now my battery doesn't charge past 68%. K&D also saps so much of my battery that my phone will sometimes power off while I am in the middle of playing even while it is plugged in.

ZERO_07
07-22-2013, 10:07 PM

It does the same on mine as well, but I found it only gets really hot when you're charging the phone or low on battery. I've heard turning off the music and sfx helps, but not much.

Grruumm
07-22-2013, 10:09 PM
Same here, playing iphone4 with already low battery so I plug it in and it still dies soon after :( again, it's the only game I have seen do this :/

overcire
07-22-2013, 10:31 PM
ouch. this game seems to be built for my nexus 4. Little to no lag (despite 128 friends), similar battery performance (pretty, bright screen uses all the power), and the four cores are not taxed by the game. Little difference in core temp despite it being plugged in w screen on for the last hour or so.

before you buy $500 in gems get a n4 :) it'll make the game tangibly better

Bin4
07-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey all, I'm level 35 and have been doing a lot of reading today, big 4, snakeskin etc. Learned a ton, this is a great resource. Anywho, I'm 14 kills into Notus and unless I spend like hundreds of gems to resurrect, I'm incapable with my current friends list of winning. Would anyone here with Notus Nemesis be able to add me (or let me add them) if only for one fight?

http://i.imgur.com/fCI0PIx.jpg

Here's my add code if anyone would be able to help, please shoot me a pm or respond with your add code if that would work better!

http://i.imgur.com/MOm3Xqj.jpg

overcire
07-22-2013, 11:10 PM
remember: your friends list is only a little stronger than yourself! Get your first of the big four rolling before you worry too much about what your friends can do for you.

Does any one know how stats are capped? If I, as lvl 100, don flame fusion armor (1,1) on my main knight I can still see my friends in their full regalia. but when I was level 50 i recall them being capped at about 800 att and def. It is not based solely on level either though, changing from my 'good' gear into my ep only gear their stats would drop to about 600.

I know this doesn't change the way you play the end game, and that is what most of us are playing, but I am still curious.

Thanks!

Grruumm
07-22-2013, 11:36 PM
ouch. this game seems to be built for my nexus 4. Little to no lag (despite 128 friends), similar battery performance (pretty, bright screen uses all the power), and the four cores are not taxed by the game. Little difference in core temp despite it being plugged in w screen on for the last hour or so.

before you buy $500 in gems get a n4 :) it'll make the game tangibly better

Tbh it's not a taxing game on android, my little old xperia x8 still runs K&D just as smooth as my newer xperia GO, but the ios version appears to be working my iphone a bit harder for whatever reason :/

SoloStar
07-22-2013, 11:52 PM
It's pretty taxing on my S3, battery wise. Sure the game runs perfectly smooth, but it's a battery killer.

issackiu
07-23-2013, 02:44 AM
Hi all, I m quite new to the game, may I ask how to fusion a plus armor of ***/****?
does it require both + armor? or it also can be come from 2 normal armor just by chance?
Or only from DPC only

ZERO_07
07-23-2013, 02:51 AM
Hi all, I m quite new to the game, may I ask how to fusion a plus armor of ***/****?
does it require both + armor? or it also can be come from 2 normal armor just by chance?
Or only from DPC only
You can't fuse for + Armors. You can only get + Armors if they are craftable or by Dark Prince Chests only.

issackiu
07-23-2013, 02:55 AM
You can't fuse for + Armors. You can only get + Armors if they are craftable or by Dark Prince Chests only.

Oic, thanks Zero, I better focus on my big 4 first rather than dream of ****+

Marco_
07-23-2013, 03:55 AM
My ASUS Transformer Infinity tablet also gets very, very hot. Maybe there's a relation between the type of processor and how hot the game runs it? (it's a Nvidia Tegra 3 or 4 in mine; marketing and wikipedia are confusing on that...)

ppownage
07-23-2013, 09:05 AM
hello forum visitors.
what should i do with my armours?
After opening the dpc 2 times and fusing some stuff this is what i got :
riverstone mantle 25/50 **
wavecharmer's mantle 25/50 *
fire boost armor 1/1 **
Hydra Hunter's mail *
monks vestments **
and just got my first ultra rare Spectral captain's uniform.
im level 45 but my money buildings arent very good yet.
:)

Musketeer
07-23-2013, 09:30 AM
hello forum visitors.
After opening the dpc 2 times and fusing some stuff this is what i got :
riverstone mantle 25/50 **
wavecharmer's mantle 25/50 *
fire boost armor 1/1 **
Hydra Hunter's mail *
monks vestments **
and just got my first ultra rare Spectral captain's uniform.
im level 45 but my money buildings arent very good yet.
:)

Looks like you mostly wasted gems that should have been used for Training Ground upgrades, and fusion stones that should have been used to create armors for upgrading.

What's your question?

ppownage
07-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Looks like you mostly wasted gems that should have been used for Training Ground upgrades, and fusion stones that should have been used to create armors for upgrading.

What's your question?
forgot to put my question in the post xD
its : what should i do with my current armor.
and i dont mind waiting a bit longer for lvl3 training fields.

drygores
07-23-2013, 11:03 AM
How many gems does it cost to upgrade a training ground? And how much does it boost it?(for my future planning).

And is it really better to upgrade one big 4 at a time? I have 3 ATM, and feel I should be keeping them balanced stat wise. Mainly due to weakness/strengths against other elements. What's most effective to long term XP?

A)keep upgrading one very high(to what lvl?)
B)upgrade them all evenly at a slower pace.
C)upgrade all to a certain lvl(recommended lvl?) then power house 1.

Jello
07-23-2013, 11:14 AM
How many gems does it cost to upgrade a training ground? And how much does it boost it?(for my future planning).
It costs 35 gems to go from L2 to L3 Training Ground. The output jumps from 1200 gold/hr to 1800 gold/hr. The holding tank jumps from 16,500 gold to 24,000 gold as well. Check out the Data Sheet on the 'Building Production' tab. All your questions about building costs & production will be answered there:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=7

SoloStar
07-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Upgrade your Training Grounds to Lv3 ASAP. The game just becomes very easy when you don't have to worry about gold restrictions until the end-game.

KayOrzz
07-23-2013, 12:15 PM
And is it really better to upgrade one big 4 at a time?
A)keep upgrading one very high(to what lvl?)
B)upgrade them all evenly at a slower pace.
C)upgrade all to a certain lvl(recommended lvl?) then power house 1.

Yes. Pick one, max it, pick another, max it. 1 maxed armor > a bunch of half assed ones

askanc
07-23-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi guys ı a lvl 57 and ı have 2 boss armors what should ı do now big four,boss armors,or craft +swamp shaman etc

KayOrzz
07-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Hi guys ı a lvl 57 and ı have 2 boss armors what should ı do now big four,boss armors,or craft +swamp shaman etc

it all depends on your gold income, if you haven't opened all expansions then i'd highly recommend going for the big4 first, they are cheaper to enhance and will last you a long time.

drygores
07-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Yes. Pick one, max it, pick another, max it. 1 maxed armor > a bunch of half assed ones

Can you please expand on that? How so? Having 1 strong and 5 weak doesn't seem to make sense to me.

BethMo
07-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Can you please expand on that? How so? Having 1 strong and 5 weak doesn't seem to make sense to me.

I think it's best to put your enhancement effort into whatever armor is best suited for whatever you're currently fighting (or intend to be fighting very soon). If you're working on Blazing Tides, then every increase in your Atlantean armor gives an immediate pay-off, but increases in a spirit or earth-based armor don't help you at all.

I don't necessarily agree with maxing one at a time, though. You get more points for less gold when you're enhancing the lower level armor; the last few levels before max are much more costly. So if you have several armors that you're currently using, you'll get more "bang for your buck" by spreading the enhancements over all of them rather than focusing on just one.

askanc
07-23-2013, 02:43 PM
it all depends on your gold income, if you haven't opened all expansions then i'd highly recommend going for the big4 first, they are cheaper to enhance and will last you a long time.

I recently make expansion with 500k. ı dont really like big four

SoloStar
07-23-2013, 03:02 PM
What are you using then? The Big Four are really the best bang for your buck at 500k expansion. Unless you're opening DPC chests, using your fusion gems and getting really lucky, then the Big Four+ is the best route to go.

I only started about 2 weeks ago, and the advices given on this forum are really helpful.

drygores
07-23-2013, 03:17 PM
I think it's best to put your enhancement effort into whatever armor is best suited for whatever you're currently fighting (or intend to be fighting very soon). If you're working on Blazing Tides, then every increase in your Atlantean armor gives an immediate pay-off, but increases in a spirit or earth-based armor don't help you at all.

I don't necessarily agree with maxing one at a time, though. You get more points for less gold when you're enhancing the lower level armor; the last few levels before max are much more costly. So if you have several armors that you're currently using, you'll get more "bang for your buck" by spreading the enhancements over all of them rather than focusing on just one.

I agree that leveling one at a time seems wrong. At higher levels it would take twice as long to level, therefore in the long run you would be losing overall strength and defence. There amount gained per level up never changes. But time between levels get higher.

If I could level 3 different medium lvl armors in the same time as 1 high level. Ide gain 30 str/def instead of 10.

askanc
07-23-2013, 03:18 PM
What are you using then? The Big Four are really the best bang for your buck at 500k expansion. Unless you're opening DPC chests, using your fusion gems and getting really lucky, then the Big Four+ is the best route to go.

I only started about 2 weeks ago, and the advices given on this forum are really helpful.

What can ı do after big four maybe in lvl 75

askanc
07-23-2013, 03:30 PM
I have 22 fusion stars is there any good armor recipe that ı can fusion

deathexe
07-23-2013, 03:39 PM
I have 22 fusion stars is there any good armor recipe that ı can fusion

Save your fusion stars to make 50ep armors, they'll benefit you more.

D3athShade
07-23-2013, 03:43 PM
Okej, so here is my 'problem'.

I have a few armors from epic bosses (Jian, Jackalope, wanderer shroud, pyromancer and the epic dragon ones) but none are + since i never got to 43. Is it worth it to max them or should i wait for when i can get to + armors? Thanks in advance

KayOrzz
07-23-2013, 03:46 PM
Lotsa people just rush into stuff without realizing the potential gain that certain actions can bring. For example, they spend their gold fusing for the regular versions of the big four in order to reduce their efforts farming for materials twice later. They do not see that while farming for these mats, they are in fact leveling, gathering a ton of lesser mats for enhancements, saving gold on the fusions. In their rush, they have potentially lost out on the extra gold that could've been used to Expand faster, level faster, build up their shard reserves. So instead of gaining a "headstart" they end up losing more in the long run. Just imagine after spending 25k and a stone to perhaps get your AA and later in the day you just get one in the daily login gift anyway.

Unresolved
07-23-2013, 03:46 PM

I have a few armors from epic bosses (Jian, Jackalope, wanderer shroud, pyromancer and the epic dragon ones) but none are + since i never got to 43. Is it worth it to max them or should i wait for when i can get to + armors? Thanks in advance

I wouldn't max them. The story level 70 armors have better stats than the regular epic boss armors. If you've finished your castle expansions, start enhancing Swamp/Infernal/Dark prince if you can't beat level 43 yet.

deathexe
07-23-2013, 03:47 PM

Wait till you can get the +versions, in the meantime, if you haven't gotten them already, go for swamp+, infernal+ and dark prince+.

ZERO_07
07-23-2013, 03:47 PM

I'd say it's not all that worth it in terms of the sheer amount of gold and possibly fusion Stones it'll take to max them. If you do plan on getting the + versions then just get them all to 35 at most.

SoloStar
07-23-2013, 04:10 PM
What can ı do after big four maybe in lvl 75

Go for Infernal+, Swamp+, and Dark Prince+. You can get Rocfeather+, but it's not better than the other 3. I'm only lv63 and working towards getting the normal versions of those. Boss drops are being stingy and I can only do 1 or 2 per health cycle.

Maybe someone with more experience than me can give you better advice.

D3athShade
07-23-2013, 05:09 PM
I wouldn't max them. The story level 70 armors have better stats than the regular epic boss armors. If you've finished your castle expansions, start enhancing Swamp/Infernal/Dark prince if you can't beat level 43 yet.

Infernal and swamped are both at lvl 60 atm. And i find dark prince quiet hard to farm for jewels :( anyone got a strategy for this? (i have more then 20 friends over lvl 100)

Unresolved
07-23-2013, 05:17 PM
Infernal and swamped are both at lvl 60 atm. And i find dark prince quiet hard to farm for jewels :( anyone got a strategy for this? (i have more then 20 friends over lvl 100)

If you get Swamp and Infernal maxed out, you could start doing epic bosses if you have enough strong friends. If not, I have no idea how to farm Dark Prince because I skipped it :p.

Voony
07-23-2013, 05:43 PM
So i started 5days ago and up to right now i've gotten 35gems.. I'm wondering what i should spend them on since now there is the 20% promo on dpc should i get 2 of those or just save my gems? I've got no other way to get gems other than from quests, silver chests and and offers..

Unresolved
07-23-2013, 05:44 PM
So i started 5days ago and up to right now i've gotten 35gems.. I'm wondering what i should spend them on since now there is the 20% promo on dpc should i get 2 of those or just save my gems? I've got no other way to get gems other than from quests, silver chests and and offers..

Save all gems to upgrade your Training Fields to level 3. You'll need a lot of gems to max out your city.

KayOrzz
07-23-2013, 05:44 PM
use your friends on first day of epic boss for dark prince

KayOrzz
07-23-2013, 05:45 PM

spend them on your first level 3 training field

Musketeer
07-23-2013, 05:49 PM

The only thing you should use those gems for is raising a Training ground to level 3.

You will
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS
need more gold income.

The crap you get from a DPC will, is anything, cost you gold to use.

You wll also win gems in the Arena, not many but they all help.

Hai2yooo
07-23-2013, 06:29 PM

i think the "best" way to farm dark prince mats r 3 ways:

1.) simply put....use a friend thats ranked high. i can get to the 4th round but need another knight to take him out. use 2 friends if u really need and r not doing epic boss challenge (ie u reached level 43 of epic boss)

2.) if u see tha u r NEAR leveling up... go to dark prince stage. this will allow u to level up DURING your fight so that u dont have to use friends. as u know, when u level up DURING story mode all ur characters are revived. this will help u defeat the epic stage with js ur 3 main knights if u time it correctly n r strong enough

3.) before u go to bed, try to do the epic stage as far as u can...when u wake up, ur energy will be restored and most likely u can finish the stage.

hope this makes sense n helps. ive been doin this and have enough for close to 4 dark prince armors.

Voony
07-23-2013, 06:46 PM
The only thing you should use those gems for is raising a Training ground to level 3.

You will
need more gold income.

Hmm another qn cos right now i'm like constantly active my training fields hasnt managed to reach max capacity even once.. Does increasing it to lvl3 make it increase speed of gold?

D3athShade
07-23-2013, 07:02 PM
i think the "best" way to farm dark prince mats r 3 ways:

1.) simply put....use a friend thats ranked high. i can get to the 4th round but need another knight to take him out. use 2 friends if u really need and r not doing epic boss challenge (ie u reached level 43 of epic boss)

2.) if u see tha u r NEAR leveling up... go to dark prince stage. this will allow u to level up DURING your fight so that u dont have to use friends. as u know, when u level up DURING story mode all ur characters are revived. this will help u defeat the epic stage with js ur 3 main knights if u time it correctly n r strong enough

3.) before u go to bed, try to do the epic stage as far as u can...when u wake up, ur energy will be restored and most likely u can finish the stage.

hope this makes sense n helps. ive been doin this and have enough for close to 4 dark prince armors.

ok thanks :) what should i do with the epic bosses armors that arent +? Just use as enhance materials? Since most say not to max them and jiust wait till i can get to lvl 43 for + versions.

Hai2yooo
07-23-2013, 07:08 PM
Hmm another qn cos right now i'm like constantly active my training fields hasnt managed to reach max capacity even once.. Does increasing it to lvl3 make it increase speed of gold?

it does increase speed of output. i forget by how much but i rememebr reading it somewhere.

ZERO_07
07-23-2013, 07:10 PM
ok thanks :) what should i do with the epic bosses armors that arent +? Just use as enhance materials? Since most say not to max them and jiust wait till i can get to lvl 43 for + versions.
Once in a while there are events that make the summoning cost of all Epic Bosses 5 Gems each, so you can get materials that way down the road to craft + Versions if you were unable to before.

Jello
07-23-2013, 07:25 PM

If you're constantly active (play the game several times within a 13 hour period), you won't see the training fields max out. TFs take 13 hours to max. L1 generates 900 gold/hr (not the 1167/hr as stated when you buy it) and maxes at 14,000. L2 generates 1,200 gold/hr and maxes at 16,500. L3 generates 1800 gold/hr and maxes at 24,000. Check out the Data Sheet below and look at the Building Production tab:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=9

busteroaf
07-23-2013, 07:38 PM

You will
need more gold income.

^This post alone deserves a sticky!

Voony
07-23-2013, 09:57 PM
If you're constantly active (play the game several times within a 13 hour period), you won't see the training fields max out. TFs take 13 hours to max. L1 generates 900 gold/hr (not the 1167/hr as stated when you buy it) and maxes at 14,000. L2 generates 1,200 gold/hr and maxes at 16,500. L3 generates 1800 gold/hr and maxes at 24,000. Check out the Data Sheet below and look at the Building Production tab:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=9

Ooo ok thanks i upgraded my TF to lvl3 :D
So... I realized i hardly get offers.. Does me being in singapore mean i get different offers and thus possibly none?

Genocide788
07-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Ooo ok thanks i upgraded my TF to lvl3 :D
So... I realized i hardly get offers.. Does me being in singapore mean i get different offers and thus possibly none?
Yup, welcome to the club. I think Gree aren't exactly fans of Singapore. We hardly get anything.

cardis
07-23-2013, 10:37 PM
if i want to restart this game, what can i do ??
:p:p

deathexe
07-23-2013, 10:43 PM
if i want to restart this game, what can i do ??
:p:p

Get a new phone or device.

SoloStar
07-23-2013, 10:45 PM
There's info on how to do that a couple pages back, either in this thread or the other FAQ thread.

And I think video offers are just horribly bugged atm.

Edit: As soon as I said that, I got my first video in 2 days.

askanc
07-24-2013, 12:08 AM
Save your fusion stars to make 50ep armors, they'll benefit you more.

Which ones and how should ı use them

Unresolved
07-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Which ones and how should ı use them

When you're enhancing level 70 armors(a long time from now). Save them until them.

askanc
07-24-2013, 12:27 AM
When you're enhancing level 70 armors(a long time from now). Save them until them.

ı started to lvl swamp shaman

Unresolved
07-24-2013, 12:41 AM
ı started to lvl swamp shaman

Is your castle expansion maxed and do you have the Big 4 maxed? Swamp Shaman will take 4-5x more gold and 3x more EP to max than a Big 4 will. It's quite a hefty investment. If yes, then use fusion stones starting at level 62(if your armor is water or earth) or level 50(if your armor has neither earth nor water).

Hai2yooo
07-24-2013, 01:01 AM

What the other guy said about summoning. Or enhance because they give higher EP points. I'm not sure how much exactly tho. You can also use them to fuze with other legendary. Usually higher matched armor levels work better in giving u better chances at a good fusion outcome. Remember tho that u can't get + versions from fusions but there r some non+ versions that r decent. I think sky guardian is one.

KayOrzz
07-24-2013, 01:12 AM
Get 550ep at the price of 292,000 gold ;)
Enhancement costs not included

littlefishxbj
07-24-2013, 05:45 AM
I realised at at level 68 I am not getting increase to amor slots. Currently stuck with 50. what's the maxium amor slots? thank you.

deathexe
07-24-2013, 05:57 AM
I realised at at level 68 I am not getting increase to amor slots. Currently stuck with 50. what's the maxium amor slots? thank you.

Im not sure if it's because of your level or because you're on android, but in iOS, I have 60 armr slots.

askanc
07-24-2013, 06:01 AM
How to fuse swamp shaman is there any recipe ?

deathexe
07-24-2013, 06:03 AM
How to fuse swamp shaman is there any recipe ?

Just fuse any earth element armors with a water element armor. The rarer the armors you're using, the better your chances.

ToddWY
07-24-2013, 06:34 AM
Im not sure if it's because of your level or because you're on android, but in iOS, I have 60 armr slots.

lvl 76 on Android and I'm still at 50 armor slots. I can't remember the last time it increased, maybe that's our limit. I'm not even that far along and I'd really like those extra 10 slots.

chilledaz
07-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi guys, finally made it level 100 thanks to all the advice I received from this forum, its been very helpful.

If any endgame players would like to add me for Epic Boss battles, my code is XBC PQZ RPQ. Currently have maxed Big Four+, Jackalope+ and Sky Guardian for now. Will soon max Infernal Lord and Boilerplate ^_^

Musketeer
07-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Hi guys, finally made it level 100 thanks to all the advice I received from this forum, its been very helpful.

If any endgame players would like to add me for Epic Boss battles, my code is XBC PQZ RPQ. Currently have maxed Big Four+, Jackalope+ and Sky Guardian for now. Will soon max Infernal Lord and Boilerplate ^_^

Put this in the 100+ thread and you'll get a better result. That's what it's there for.

This thread is for beginner questions. At level 100 you're not a beginner, and your post isn't a question.

Smokingpants
07-24-2013, 09:33 AM
So I am now level 50, thanks to all the help on here. I am getting gold and have 3 armorsmiths right now. My question is now about a few armors. I am still finishing up on the Big 4, I have 2 capped working on the other 2. So mainly farming Snakeskin. I do have a Storm Sorcerer, Torchflame Mantle+, Lightning Armor+, steam wizards robe+. Should i work on any of these?

chilledaz
07-24-2013, 09:58 AM
True, thanks for the headsup!

Musketeer
07-24-2013, 10:36 AM
So I am now level 50, thanks to all the help on here. I am getting gold and have 3 armorsmiths right now. My question is now about a few armors. I am still finishing up on the Big 4, I have 2 capped working on the other 2. So mainly farming Snakeskin. I do have a Storm Sorcerer, Torchflame Mantle+, Lightning Armor+, steam wizards robe+. Should i work on any of these?

Here are the numbers:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=7

Jon2599
07-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi, i'm new to the game and using Android

I have added a bunch of friends in the list but there is a friend which i cannot delete ... there is no red cross button for me to click to delete it ... not sure if i have added him in a different way or what ...

is this something normal? anyone knows how to fix this?

thanks
Jo

Eidand
07-24-2013, 11:33 AM
fusion boost armors - is there any particular strategy in using these ? I've got a swamp shaman + I could use them on. The armor is only lvl 17 now

Veloster Raptor
07-24-2013, 12:08 PM
I am at level 57 and have a lot of basic armor, since it only gives 6ep per armor. Is there any benefit to make it? It seems worthless to spend 10k plus for 24ep. What do you all do with your basic armor?

QuantumP 86
07-24-2013, 12:09 PM
The level for unlocking + armors is
10 for 1 star, 15 for 2 star, 20 for 3 star, and 35 for 4 star?

Majingear
07-24-2013, 12:17 PM
Sorry can someone say me pls the 50ep fusion combos?
Wich basic i have to fuse to get a super rare to enhance my armor?

ZERO_07
07-24-2013, 12:35 PM
I am at level 57 and have a lot of basic armor, since it only gives 6ep per armor. Is there any benefit to make it? It seems worthless to spend 10k plus for 24ep. What do you all do with your basic armor?
Use them to level up Armors that are Level 1-10, or use them to fuse for fusing 50 EP armors.

Sorry can someone say me pls the 50ep fusion combos?
Wich basic i have to fuse to get a super rare to enhance my armor?

Spirit+Water
Spirit+Air
Fire+Air
Fire+Earth

As for fusing Basics for Super Rares, the chances of that are very low and unreliable.

ToddWY
07-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Hi, i'm new to the game and using Android

I have added a bunch of friends in the list but there is a friend which i cannot delete ... there is no red cross button for me to click to delete it ... not sure if i have added him in a different way or what ...

is this something normal? anyone knows how to fix this?

thanks
Jo

That was the friend you listed in the referral after your tutorial (to get your special armor). No way to remove them as far as I know.

Majingear
07-24-2013, 12:50 PM
I have big 4 maxed and now i have swamp+.
Should I farm for Rocfeather+ or fuse the normal version of skyguardian, because it has slight better stats.
Whats the "best" combo for sky guardian?

Roark
07-24-2013, 12:53 PM
Roc+45678910

Majingear
07-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Roc+45678910

Why? Its hard to farm 36 Rocfeather, and enhance the non plus armor to lvl 20.
I can upgrade skyguardian faster?!

KTran2013
07-24-2013, 01:30 PM

Technically, Skyguardian (regular) is a BIT better than Roc+
I believe Roark's suggestion comes from the basis that most non-plus armors are usually not worth the time and effort. I'm not 100% on that. Roark has been playing much longer than I have.

ZERO_07
07-24-2013, 01:32 PM
It's even harder to fuse for or get SG from DPC, and if anything you'll be getting the non-plus version if you do manage to get it from either source.

Roark
07-24-2013, 01:42 PM
if you have it fused already then go for it, but even with 4 million gold, maxed level 3 training fields and some capped 4* armors, I am still not attempting to fuse armors

fusion stones are too valuable to me and non+ sky guardian doesn't seem worth it to me personally (although it is better than Roc+)

you could spend 600k, waste 24 fusions stones and have nothing

Majingear
07-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Ok thx for the input, then I will go for Roc+.

askanc
07-24-2013, 01:59 PM
Why fusion stones are important ı have 21 stone and ı dont need

Bullo
07-24-2013, 02:56 PM
What do the little blue shields mean in the guild member screen?
They scroll through with the MVP's and guild contributions.

Smokingpants
07-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Here are the numbers:

Thanks again Musketeer, i forgot all about that document. I now know i can get rid of most of the armors except for torchflame + and storm sorcerrer.

NickkyDC
07-24-2013, 03:34 PM
Do we have any idea on guild wars any time soon?

Jon2599
07-24-2013, 03:37 PM
That was the friend you listed in the referral after your tutorial (to get your special armor). No way to remove them as far as I know.

Thank you ... i remember i did added an person after tutorial ... didn't get any special armor though ... haha ...

Another question ... is there a way to see how many crafting materials you have? like how many shards/corals/snakeskins etc

thanks

deathexe
07-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Thank you ... i remember i did added an person after tutorial ... didn't get any special armor though ... haha ...

Another question ... is there a way to see how many crafting materials you have? like how many shards/corals/snakeskins etc

thanks

If that friend is a level 10 wearing seafoam armor, it's the default friend that you get at the start of the game.

If you're on iOS, you should be able to see all the materials you have under each armor in the armor crafting page. Android doesnt have this feature yet I believe.

Lieda
07-24-2013, 03:46 PM
Do we have any idea on guild wars any time soon?

When they announced dragons event, we tought it would have something to do with guilds, but no. Now since this event gonna last a lilttle more than a month, i believe guild events follows afterwards. But nothing official so far.

ZERO_07
07-24-2013, 03:47 PM

thanks

If you're playing on Android no there is no way of knowing the amount of materials you have, it does tell you on iOS though.

Smokingpants
07-24-2013, 03:58 PM
If you're playing on Android no there is no way of knowing the amount of materials you have, it does tell you on iOS though.

Are these updates ever coming to Android? I feel like we are way behind compared to iOS.

deathexe
07-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Are these updates ever coming to Android? I feel like we are way behind compared to iOS.

Eventually, that's because knights and dragons on iOS was released first

Jon2599
07-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Eventually, that's because knights and dragons on iOS was released first

Thank you deathexe.

i guess all the android users are waiting for an upgrade from Gree haha.

issackiu
07-24-2013, 08:19 PM
HI,

How many armor slot do you have for higher level?
or how it scale with your leveling?

gexstar
07-24-2013, 08:50 PM
HI,

How many armor slot do you have for higher level?
or how it scale with your leveling?

50 is max afaik

Unresolved
07-24-2013, 08:56 PM
50 is max afaik

60 is the max. Maybe it's different on androids?

SoloStar
07-24-2013, 10:08 PM
It stopped going up for me. I'm stuck at 50.

Android needs an update.

Majingear
07-25-2013, 12:35 AM
yeah android Needs definetely an upgrade. Without an inventory for the ressoursec ist so hard to Play.
And These lags...i hate them

Marco_
07-25-2013, 02:09 AM
Agreed.
Just enhanced the epic boss drop HHs into my Swamp+, since they were severely blocking my smithing by taking up those slots... :(

Marco_
07-25-2013, 02:41 AM
I have big 4 maxed and now i have swamp+.
Should I farm for Rocfeather+ or fuse the normal version of skyguardian, because it has slight better stats.
Based on comments here, I myself am probably going the "Swamp+ -> Infernal+ -> Dark Prince+ -> see if any epic boss armor with the same elements as Roc+ came by and if not craft and level Roc+" route.

Use them to make matched element uncommon_lvl11. Gives 20 EP just like unmatched Snakeskin, base crafting time is 30 + (8*5) = 70 minutes compared to 120 for Snakeskin.
(Even against matched Snakeskin's 24 EP, I think it's a decent time/gold tradeoff. I'm now switching back and forth between Skeletons Tomb and Relic Ruins to farm material to enhance my Swamp+: Relic Ruins drops too few Shards/too many Stone Slabs to get all Stonescale to level 11, so I suppliment that with earth and water shards from Skeletons Tomb with as bonus Snakeskin material. 5 matched commons and 3 unmatched commons is enough to get an uncommon to level 11.)

Majingear
07-25-2013, 02:42 AM
Is it worth to enhance roc+ to lvl 70? or should i just concentrate on swamp+ infernol Lord+ and dark prince+?
because I read here many times that roc+ isnt worth it?!

deathexe
07-25-2013, 02:59 AM
Is it worth to enhance roc+ to lvl 70? or should i just concentrate on swamp+ infernol Lord+ and dark prince+?
because I read here many times that roc+ isnt worth it?!

Focus on getting swamp+, infernal+ and dark prince+ first. Roc has underwhelming stats for a 70+.

Majingear
07-25-2013, 03:11 AM
Focus on getting swamp+, infernal+ and dark prince+ first. Roc has underwhelming stats for a 70+.

ok i will do that.
one more question: should i max out swamp first then infernal Lord and then dark prince, or should i enhance them at the same time?

deathexe
07-25-2013, 03:15 AM
ok i will do that.
one more question: should i max out swamp first then infernal Lord and then dark prince, or should i enhance them at the same time?

One at a time will probably be better, since you probably won't be getting them all at the same time I believe

issackiu
07-25-2013, 03:26 AM
i just kinder how ppl added me? i keep getting friend request from others but i have only posted once of my code on google play and thats it and i m not in high rank of arena i dun think ppl add me from there

have anyone has any idea of it?

Marco_
07-25-2013, 03:51 AM
i just kinder how ppl added me? i keep getting friend request from others but i have only posted once of my code on google play and thats it and i m not in high rank of arena i dun think ppl add me from there

Define "not high". Rank about 250 or better seems to get you friend-spammed.
What I also sometimes do at the arena: if someone I just fought either had a really good armor or beat me quite nicely, I look them up on the leaderboard and send them a friend request; maybe others are doing a similar thing after fighting you?
[goes hunting for Clayplate and other armors good against the epic boss at the Arena leaderboard...]

issackiu
07-25-2013, 05:22 AM
Define "not high". Rank about 250 or better seems to get you friend-spammed.
What I also sometimes do at the arena: if someone I just fought either had a really good armor or beat me quite nicely, I look them up on the leaderboard and send them a friend request; maybe others are doing a similar thing after fighting you?
[goes hunting for Clayplate and other armors good against the epic boss at the Arena leaderboard...]

i am around 1000-1500
is that the only way to add ppl rite? besides of code adding

SoloStar
07-25-2013, 09:31 AM
How come no one ever told me the last 2 expansions were 2x2 expansion, and not just 2x1? I was reluctant to spend 1 million gold on an 2x1 expansion lol, but after buying it, I was surprised it was 2x2 so 2 more TFs.

Bosco15
07-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Are Nemesis armors worth keeping after the event or no? Is it even worth using to enhance? Thanks

Bosco15
07-25-2013, 10:07 AM
How come no one ever told me the last 2 expansions were 2x2 expansion, and not just 2x1? I was reluctant to spend 1 million gold on an 2x1 expansion lol, but after buying it, I was surprised it was 2x2 so 2 more TFs.

I hear you on that one. I kept putting it off. Almost at the 2mil for the final one.

QuantumP 86
07-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Would it be recommended to go for maxing Storm Sorcerer+ or Notus+ first?

ZERO_07
07-25-2013, 11:51 AM
Would it be recommended to go for maxing Storm Sorcerer+ or Notus+ first?
Depends on why you want to max them for.

Veloster Raptor
07-25-2013, 12:27 PM
I have a question about arenas. My current rank is 1373 with 5602 points. But there are people lower in rank than me with less points. For example Donar Rank 1102 Points 4809. Wings Rank 1123 Points 5310.

What is going on here?

Unresolved
07-25-2013, 12:37 PM
I have a question about arenas. My current rank is 1373 with 5602 points. But there are people lower in rank than me with less points. For example Donar Rank 1102 Points 4809. Wings Rank 1123 Points 5310.

What is going on here?

Probably just a glitch in the rank updating. It should be fixed pretty quickly.

QuantumP 86
07-25-2013, 12:51 PM
Depends on why you want to max them for.

1) General usefulness
2) Boss Events
3) Arena
4) Farming Snakeskin

Txomin
07-25-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm currently lvl 39 and gained some rare armors, which I don't need, because I'm still going for the big four at the moment.
What's better to do with them, fuse them or use them to enhance my big four?

ZERO_07
07-25-2013, 01:35 PM
1) General usefulness
2) Boss Events
3) Arena
4) Farming Snakeskin
I'd say Storm Sorcerer then.

SoloStar
07-25-2013, 01:36 PM
From reading comments, fusing crappy low star rares sucks. You have to get extremely lucky to hope to get a higher star rare. It's better to save those fusion stars and gold to expand. If the rare armors suck, use them for enhancing (make sure you check the armor spreadsheet first).

Marco_
07-25-2013, 01:58 PM
I'm currently lvl 39 and gained some rare armors, which I don't need, because I'm still going for the big four at the moment.
What's better to do with them, fuse them or use them to enhance my big four?
If you have the spare slots, I'd say keep them to use on enhancing the last levels of a level 70 armor.
Leveling the big 4 is easy compared to level 70 armors (more than 3 times the points needed) .

KayOrzz
07-25-2013, 02:12 PM
(more than 3 times the points needed) .

not to mention 5 times the gold

ifritx
07-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Hey umm… what exactly are fusion boost armors? I keep hearing about them.

KayOrzz
07-25-2013, 02:25 PM
they're used to enhance armors. they give 180/150 enhancement points

ifritx
07-25-2013, 02:27 PM
they're used to enhance armors. they give 180/150 enhancement points

sooooo… they have nothing to do with fusions? >.>

KTran2013
07-25-2013, 02:42 PM

I wouldn't say "nothing" --
I believe the name comes from having to use the Fusion Master to combine/enhance it into your other armors..

Jello
07-25-2013, 03:27 PM

It's definitely confusing to many people due to it's name. You get the Fusion Boost Armors when you donate x amount of gold to your guild (the amount increases after each Boost Armor you get). Each Boost Armor is a mono element. The primary use of the Fusion Boost Armor is to ENHANCE another armor with it using the Fusion Master - matching element preferred as it will give you 180 EP, unmatched it will give you 150 EP. So using a Boost Armor along with 3 other armors to Enhance can give you quite few levels on that armor.

A lot of people think you fuse it with another armor using a fusion star and 25k gold thinking they will get a better armor. It's the same luck of the draw as with any other fused armors. If you were to fuse say a Snakeskin Armor (24 EP) with a Fusion Boost Armor (150/180EP), you will probably end up with crap armor worth 24 EP to 90 EP, essentially losing at a minimum 84 EP - 114 EP that you could have used to enhance a good armor that you already have.

TealC
07-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Are the dragon armors (in their respective elements) non plus better than AA+, infernal +, Blackfrost normal?

deathexe
07-25-2013, 03:47 PM
Are the dragon armors (in their respective elements) non plus better than AA+, infernal +, Blackfrost normal?

Better than atlantean, yes. Not better than infernal of blackfrost though. It's not worth the time, money and materials to craft and level the normal versions of epic bosses armor since it takes around 3 million to max an armor with only sub par stats.

Roark
07-25-2013, 03:51 PM
yes/pretty much aside from lower defense, which was a big positive in infernal+'s favor, having pretty high defense (1025/1050 infernal+ versus 1355/979 for Phyrus+)/yes, and nearly as good as blackfrost+ (1135/1152 versus 1164/1164)

edit: oh I read that wrong, don't make non+

Musketeer
07-25-2013, 04:00 PM
It's definitely confusing to many people due to its name.

They should properly be called Enhancement Boost armor, since their intended use is for enhancement.

QuantumP 86
07-25-2013, 04:33 PM
What does it take to get all the way to boss 60? Or to get to boss 43?

I've also come to the conclusion that it'd be more worth paying gems to summon an epic boss (if you can only get to epic boss 15, then you pay 25*11=252 gems to get the remaining items to craft the + version of the epic boss armor) than it would be to open 11 DPC chests (for 200 gems). Does anyone else agree?

Unresolved
07-25-2013, 04:34 PM
What does it take to get all the way to boss 60? Or to get to boss 43?

I've also come to the conclusion that it'd be more worth paying gems to summon an epic boss (if you can only get to epic boss 15, then you pay 25*11=252 gems to get the remaining items to craft the + version of the epic boss armor) than it would be to open 11 DPC chests (for 200 gems). Does anyone else agree?

Yes, it'd be more worth it than dpc, but waiting for a 5 gem summoning event would be even better. To get to 43, you need strong friends, a good guild, and at least 1-2 level 70 armors. You can do it with the Big 4, but you better be in a top guild :p.

Darclad
07-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Is there a specific thread for suggestions? Can't seem to find one

iH8t2lose2
07-25-2013, 05:00 PM
I personally use basic earth and water armors for my enhancing. Overnight I craft snakeskins for enhancing. Should I continue using basic armor for enhancing or should I switch to using all snakeskin or uncommon tier armors?

SoloStar
07-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Are you suggesting things or do you want suggestions? There's not really a suggestion thread for your concerns, sadly.

I personally use basic earth and water armors for my enhancing. Overnight I craft snakeskins for enhancing. Should I continue using basic armor for enhancing or should I switch to using all snakeskin or uncommon tier armors?

If by uncommon, you mean 1 star monoelement armors (seafoam, etc), you can use basics to level them to L11 and use 4 of those to enhance. Snakeskin will save you money in the long run, and time for higher rarity armors. There's charts in the other threads you can look at that shows comparison of time/gold spent depending on which route you go on enhancing. You should take a look.

Crash23884
07-25-2013, 05:47 PM
So I've gotten at least the HH, LF and Crius but the AA and I've leveled the three ranging from 15 to 18 cause I can't obviously craft the +versions of them yet since I'm only at faerie forest (Epic). My question is, am I doing it right? I've heard I'm not supposed to lvl it up any further once I've reached 15 on the big four.

Musketeer
07-25-2013, 06:00 PM
So I've gotten at least the HH, LF and Crius but the AA and I've leveled the three ranging from 15 to 18 cause I can't obviously craft the +versions of them yet since I'm only at faerie forest (Epic). My question is, am I doing it right? I've heard I'm not supposed to lvl it up any further once I've reached 15 on the big four.

At level 15 you've opened up the ability to craft the +version, given the materials. Further levelling on the non+ versions is thus wasteful.

You wll start gaining the materials you need in the next series of map regions.

Crash23884
07-25-2013, 06:22 PM
At level 15 you've opened up the ability to craft the +version, given the materials. Further levelling on the non+ versions is thus wasteful.

You wll start gaining the materials you need in the next series of map regions.

I know that, but if I don't level it up I have no chance against the next map since the level gets harder obviously, so I have to enhance them if I want to further unlock the rest of the map. And I wouldn't call it wasteful as I am doing it to gain the materials needed, plus I don't have that many strong armor besides the big four. (three since I don't have the AA yet.)

If you have the time to suggest me some armors then I'll stop lvling my big four and lvl up the armors you suggested.

Unresolved
07-25-2013, 06:23 PM
You should be able to clear the maps with friends until you have the materials needed to craft the + versions of the Big 4.

Crash23884
07-25-2013, 06:31 PM
You should be able to clear the maps with friends until you have the materials needed to craft the + versions of the Big 4.

I only hire friends when I need them for extra backup if I can't kill the boss with just three of my knights or I'm just too lazy to wait for health to regen and finish the map in one go.

And plus I've sent a ton of friend requests and none accepted so I'm not depending on "friends" to complete the maps for me. Besides, it's one friend per day, I can't wait that long.

Unresolved
07-25-2013, 06:33 PM
I only hire friends when I need them for extra backup if I can't kill the boss with just three of my knights or I'm just too lazy to wait for health to regen and finish the map in one go.

And plus I've sent a ton of friend requests and none accepted so I'm not depending on "friends" to complete the maps for me. Besides, it's one friend per day, I can't wait that long.

It's 10 friends per day. Using them will speed up your leveling and map progression much, much faster. Especially if they're strong.

deathexe
07-25-2013, 06:36 PM

At your level, using friends for adventure maps would be the fastest way to go through levels and get materials. You could start in writhibg cascades by using one knight and one/two friends depending on how many friends you need to complete the map.

You have 10 friends uses a day, you just need to get some good friends.

Crash23884
07-25-2013, 06:37 PM
It's 10 friends per day. Using them will speed up your leveling and map progression much, much faster. Especially if they're strong.

Well I don't have that much strong friends, mostly on the range of 20-30. I only have one strong friend which he is at lvl 60. I doubt strong players would invite newbies so I took that out of my options. The only reason I got a friend that high level was because that was my IRL friend's account who suggested me this game and got me hooked.

Unresolved
07-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Well I don't have that much strong friends, mostly on the range of 20-30. I only have one strong friend which he is at lvl 60. I doubt strong players would invite newbies so I took that out of my options. The only reason I got a friend that high level was because that was my IRL friend's account who suggested me this game and got me hooked.

What device are you on? Many of us around here are willing to add people if they ask.

Crash23884
07-25-2013, 06:42 PM
What device are you on? Many of us around here are willing to add people if they ask.

I'm using iOS, well if you guys are willing, thank you very much for accepting a newbie like me :)

I tried the official site full of KnD players that want to be invited but so far, no invites.

Here's my code btw, hopefully I can reach at least to caballero's desert so I can get the + versions fast, but I'm not being ambitious to defeat the current epic boss, only got to level 9. Even with my lvl 60 friend I couldn't beat it.

Code: XBD-XFF-DFD

cubey
07-25-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm using iOS, well if you guys are willing, thank you very much for accepting a newbie like me :)

I tried the official site full of KnD players that want to be invited but so far, no invites.

Here's my code btw, hopefully I can reach at least to caballero's desert so I can get the + versions fast, but I'm not being ambitious to defeat the current epic boss, only got to level 9. Even with my lvl 60 friend I couldn't beat it.

Code: XBD-XFF-DFD

If you haven't done so already. Build up your foundation first by saving up and replacing all your current gold producing buildings with TF lvl 2s. They will help you more in the long run than trying to rush to max big 4 first. Maybe do the 80k expansion too. I'd recommend getting a high level stone and fire mono as well to help you with guardian's and sparkling steppes.

Crash23884
07-25-2013, 07:05 PM
If you haven't done so already. Build up your foundation first by saving up and replacing all your current gold producing buildings with TF lvl 2s. They will help you more in the long run than trying to rush to max big 4 first. Maybe do the 80k expansion too. I'd recommend getting a high level stone and fire mono as well to help you with guardian's and sparkling steppes.

I'm way far from filling up my castles with TFs, I already know the drill on what to build and what NOT to build as well as the enhancing basics etc etc. I've read a lot of newbie tips and walkthroughs. Just confused with a few topics.

Anyway. High level stone? I have a monk vestment and a crius, and as for fire I only have a volcanic mantle.

I think an armor that has fire/spirit might help me out for both, kills two birds with one stone that way. I might be lucky and get a torchflame mantle since LF won't help cause it's stuck at 15 cause apparently I'm restricted from enhancing any further as it's "wasteful" as one of you mentioned.

cubey
07-25-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm way far from filling up my castles with TFs, I already know the drill on what to build and what NOT to build as well as the enhancing basics etc etc. I've read a lot of newbie tips and walkthroughs. Just confused with a few topics.

Anyway. High level stone? I have a monk vestment and a crius, and as for fire I only have a volcanic mantle.

I think an armor that has fire/spirit might help me out for both, kills two birds with one stone that way. I might be lucky and get a torchflame mantle since LF won't help cause it's stuck at 15 cause apparently I'm restricted from enhancing any further as it's "wasteful" as one of you mentioned.

Sorry, when I say mono i mean the level 30 uncommons, you can probably lvl them up to 22-25ish quite easily and cheaply. They help for example when earth is strong in guardian's crossing that you have 2-3 earth for your team (crius, monk's vestments, stonescale platemail). And fire for sparkling steppes (LF (15), HH (15), dragonflame (22-25). THe reason why it's wasteful to lvl up a normal is that it takes too much to level past 15 when you can get another armour just as good for less EP.

Ok since you understand that you have to save up for TF. I think you should stop enhancing at the moment, farm low level maps (snakeskin) and work towards the TFs.

Crash23884
07-25-2013, 08:09 PM
Sorry, when I say mono i mean the level 30 uncommons, you can probably lvl them up to 22-25ish quite easily and cheaply. They help for example when earth is strong in guardian's crossing that you have 2-3 earth for your team (crius, monk's vestments, stonescale platemail). And fire for sparkling steppes (LF (15), HH (15), dragonflame (22-25). THe reason why it's wasteful to lvl up a normal is that it takes too much to level past 15 when you can get another armour just as good for less EP.

Ok since you understand that you have to save up for TF. I think you should stop enhancing at the moment, farm low level maps (snakeskin) and work towards the TFs.

Thank you for the advice, now I know what to craft and enhance now to work my way up to caballeros, though I would like to ask what armor you suggest for writhing, blazing and caballero. If that isn't too much to ask.

I've heard snakeskins are efficient but rather slow to for enhancing armors.

overcire
07-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Writhing: squire in Crius(15), Knight in Monks(20). Blazing: Squire in hydra(15), Knight in Atlantean Avengers+(50), Cabellero: Squire in Crius+(50), Knight in AA+(50)

obviously you can beat these before the armour gets to 50, but at least you wont have to worry about wasting gold on the armor.

Don't worry that snakeskin is slow, you are trying to save gold for expansions and Training Fields. Also, upgrade TF's, they get faster gold production to match the cap. Test it with a lvl 1 and lvl 2 fountain to see it if you have not before.