PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of a Merger?

Opinvu
04-22-2013, 08:37 AM
Recruiting is getting tough these days, everyone hunting for the top 10 and only putting in the effort worthy of the top 5000. Its harder and harder to get 1-2 great teammates when expansion time comes.
How about merging?! Its not abandoning ship!

Here at CCK we have been in the top 700 every war and top 650 in China(Mongolia if look at map)
We have the ability to free up 7 slots by removing second accounts of our most active members and with the purchase of an expansion or two if needed for more. We accept second accounts and get them back in making us even more effective and flexible. We issue no limits and practice good self taxation. Coordination and communication practices are well practiced here. All members donate daily and continue to grow bases! We are playing for the long term, not the short term stress that leads to burn-out!! Grow, Advise, Learn, Win with us!!

PM Me for details if seriously interested!

Thief
04-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Recruiting is getting tough these days, everyone hunting for the top 10 and only putting in the effort worthy of the top 5000. Its harder and harder to get 1-2 great teammates when expansion time comes.

Here at CCK we have been in the top 700 every war and top 650 in China(Mongolia if look at map)
We have the ability to free up 7 slots by removing second accounts of our most active members and with the purchase of an expansion or two if needed for more. We accept second accounts and get them back in making us even more effective and flexible. We issue no limits and practice good self taxation. Coordination and communication practices are well practiced here. All members donate daily and continue to grow bases! We are playing for the long term, not the short term stress that leads to burn-out!! Grow, Advise, Learn, Win with us!!

Look at the map again :D It was updated 2 days ago.

Opinvu
04-22-2013, 09:09 AM
I will never forget!!

United Nation of Foxes
04-22-2013, 12:17 PM

How many of you guys ? Can you also let me know roughly what stats you guys have ?

Happy to pm if you prefer