PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Accessories?

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 07:20 AM
Personally like the Dragon Tamer Wings, should be perfectly match the Dragon Tamer armor, pretty cool design and extremely different to others.

Cape Spectacular seems splendent and expensive. However, can be an unique accessories to show your wealthy and status.

Other accessories seems not quite good, even inappropriate in matching with target armors.

What's your favorite accessories?

DreamM0d3
04-22-2013, 07:26 AM
I like the simplicity of the Snakeskin cape. Im more of a cape person but I guess I'll make an exception for Living Flame Wings.

iisaiahc
04-22-2013, 07:27 AM
I for one like the Hydra Cape! I'm able to match it with most armors i use. :D

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 07:42 AM
Agreed.
Hydra can be matched to many armors, and will not see inappropriate or over.
In the meantime, a little normal without characteristic.
I for one like the Hydra Cape! I'm able to match it with most armors i use. :D

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 07:46 AM
I like the simplicity of the Snakeskin cape. Im more of a cape person but I guess I'll make an exception for Living Flame Wings.
Living flame does look good, I think a slightly improvement would make it much better looking than now.

Darkwing907
04-22-2013, 07:52 AM
I would say infernal wings and living flame and it wouldnt look bad to have your main knight in wings and sub-knights in capes

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 07:54 AM
Interesting idea. I would have a try then, thanks:)
I would say infernal wings and living flame and it wouldnt look bad to have your main knight in wings and sub-knights in capes

Slevinn
04-22-2013, 07:55 AM
I think the Angel Wings look very nice, but they only seem to fit a little group of armors. I like the Spectral Captain Cape very much (also the armor) and it can fit to many more armors. My final choice would be the Dark Prince's Cape cause it looks badass.

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 08:13 AM
Angel wings seems too over.
Spectral Captain Cape should perfectly fit the target armor, but may not fit others, due to the pattern and colours.
The dark prince armor need to be improved, especially its details, otherwise worth not the price.
I think the Angel Wings look very nice, but they only seem to fit a little group of armors. I like the Spectral Captain Cape very much (also the armor) and it can fit to many more armors. My final choice would be the Dark Prince's Cape cause it looks badass.

Slevinn
04-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Angel wings seems too over.
Spectral Captain Cape should perfectly fit the target armor, but may not fit others, due to the pattern and colours.
The dark prince armor need to be improved, especially its details, otherwise worth not the price.

I guess your right on the Dark Prince cape. It wouldn't be too bad for the game to add more stuff to buy to improve the look of your knights.