PDA

View Full Version : Triax - TOP 500 - looking for 2 members

KidWiz
04-22-2013, 02:46 AM
Our Syndicate called "TRIAX" is recruiting. We ranked around 350 this time and are heading for TOP 250!

We are a buch of great, mostly active, people. If you want to be part of a great team our syndicate is the right choice.

- Participation in world domination events is a prerequisite

- You should be team players and willing to participate actively, also outside of events

- Daily contributions in cash and all bricks from PvP

- (Light) Gold Spenders are very wecome

- We also are open for members who are not satisfied with their current group; please PM me.

Dead weight was removed. Now we have several free spots.

Bonuses so far:

25 % Building output
25 % Melee Defense
25 % Building Defense
20 % Gun Defense
20 % Respect Payout
20% Car Defense
15% Armor Defense
10 % Explosive Defense
5 % Armor attack
5 % Melee attack
+24 Member Spots ->
Next Goals -> More Bonuses :-) !

Thus join our Syndicate TRIAX: 396 434 755

Please PM me with your stats, level and motivation, etc

Higher level players with good IPH, atk and def values preferred but not mandatory. Main thing is active participation and good team spirit. Please only serious applications as we ONLY take active Players !!!

I'm looking forward to welcome you in our Syndicate !!!

kashishk
04-22-2013, 05:52 AM
Join our top 250 syndicate
70+ Bonus Unlocked
Having Level 10 Hideouts and we are looking for new recruits. No special requirements.
You just have to donate a bit everyday and be active during the war. Join us to get all these benefits.
Our syndicate invite code : 979 455 437

KidWiz
04-24-2013, 01:45 AM
1 Spot still open

ChinoMMM
04-24-2013, 08:31 AM
After last battle we got rid of dead weight, expanded, merged. We are bigger faster stronger than ever before. We finished about 317 in last battle and are poised for Top 250 or higher. Like everyone else, we have lots of bonuses too many to list!

Millionaire Maulers 💰🔫 328606659. We have 52 members, with room for 2 more. Will consider active Crime City team-oriented players! Other high level players that will give you game play tips to improve stats. Have fun😃!