PDA

View Full Version : Can't trigger Archie.

Swedevil
04-21-2013, 09:10 PM
I've run through all my stamina twice and robbed 47 laundry mats and I can't get number 38 Archie to come up. Is anyone else having a similar issue???

Kidkiller
04-22-2013, 12:10 AM
Sorry can't help you on this one. I can help to solve problem prior to launching the event but during it, its out my knowledge. Wish you the best of luck to solve it before the event end.

Coldjoey
04-22-2013, 04:20 AM
I've gone passed 40 with no issue, however to trigger the boss try doing a couple of jobs from a map area and bank some cash. If this doesn't work send a ticket to support marked as Urgent Can't trigger Boss and they will get back to you. Also it would be worth uninstalling and installing. Good luck.

Swedevil
04-22-2013, 04:56 AM
I've gone passed 40 with no issue, however to trigger the boss try doing a couple of jobs from a map area and bank some cash. If this doesn't work send a ticket to support marked as Urgent Can't trigger Boss and they will get back to you. Also it would be worth uninstalling and installing. Good luck.
That would have been an option had I not been in OT. Still can't get number 38 to trigger.