PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical question

Jhenry02
04-21-2013, 08:25 PM
So if you were warned by your previous faction (a top 50) three times for not donating enough (less than $20 mil in 3 weeks) or scoring WD points (15,356 total in 2 events) and responded three times with "keep calm chive on." Would you the feel the need to use homophobic slurs and make physical threats against your ex faction leader? Would you then try to join a top #100 faction and have them attempt to insult your ex faction as well?

I'm curious, because this doesn't seem like the attitude of a post adolescent.
I'm so very very confused.

-Jason

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Its easier to ignore taunts and insults.

Ignoring such creatures bores them, and they'll eventually disappear.

Respond to them, try to reason with them will only excite, encourage, reinforce, and agitate them further.

I am a cow
04-21-2013, 10:17 PM
So if you were warned by your previous faction (a top 50) three times for not donating enough (less than $20 mil in 3 weeks) or scoring WD points (15,356 total in 2 events) and responded three times with "keep calm chive on." Would you the feel the need to use homophobic slurs and make physical threats against your ex faction leader? Would you then try to join a top #100 faction and have them attempt to insult your ex faction as well?

-Jason

That less point than I get in 1 campaign and less money I donate in 2 weeks

Jhenry02
04-21-2013, 10:34 PM
That's 1 day of WD an 1 day of donating for most top 50 factions.

But yet this fellow is still spamming our walls and enlisting other factions to bad mouth us; especially the officers. I even saw on this particular persons wall, another faction recruiting him, and telling him they wouldn't accept any of my officers. Aside from ideology, there isn't a faction playing that wouldn't love to have my officers WD contributions and cash donations.

Makes me laugh.
I just tell him keep cool and chive on.
Gotta love 15 year olds.

-J

Saint Anger
04-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Well, PJ is probably spot on about ignoring it...but I have to admit I would be tempted to vaporize his base every chance I got...

(And I'm not 15.)

Jhenry02
04-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Me neither and I'm tempted as well

Mr. Pink
04-21-2013, 11:00 PM

-Jason

I'm shocked the player lasted that long. That sort of production would would tolerable in a top 1000 but top 50?! Was the player only attacking walls during WD events? lol

Jhenry02
04-21-2013, 11:16 PM
Nope, just not around. But apparently, according to many people removed from Charlie; I'm a horrible faction leader with no patience. I randomly kick people out. That's me, I'm mean.

Even though I can show donations and WD point totals from every event, I apparently never have any reason to remove someone.

-J

andypandy2
04-22-2013, 08:48 AM
http://www.55buick.com/modernWar/jason.png

Max Power
04-22-2013, 08:59 AM
What the heck is "chive on"?

Speed ump
04-22-2013, 09:21 AM
I dont get that either henry. If they were puttingin an effort, then its possible i could understand their frustratiin, but they also have to realize what the group is trying to accomplise for its goals. Just ignore them. Thats all you can do, unless its bad enough you want to take it out on them. It is a war game after all.

Jhenry02
04-22-2013, 09:24 AM
Andypandy,
I have 2 thoughts.
1. If that was meant as a joke it's hilarious, I sometimes feel like I'm herding cats.
2. Back in my dark days, if it wasn't for a misfire, I'd have already done it.

Speed ump, believe me, I'm not terribly upset. I'm more likely saddened.

Max power, it's a website called thechive.

-J

andypandy2
04-22-2013, 09:44 AM
Sorry, J! I meant to follow that up with "It is just a game". I got a phone call and just hit the 'post' button.

Hang in there buddy!

Blest@iBOB!.mw
04-22-2013, 03:25 PM
If someone in my faction told me "keep calm chive on" once... I'd BOB him... QUICK! I think you have been MORE than lenient with him Jason... I say teach the little punk some RESPECT... but that's just me... :cool:

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 03:41 PM
All I can say is you can't teach anyone anything by attacking them.

Yeah, it isn't even annoying any longer!!!!!!

Sure, you steal a few useless groats, turn a couple of fake lights off, and that's about it.

A few unfortunate players could lose a ranger or a tree sniper, but that's about all you can do these days.

So, your victim logs on, swipes the "damaged" areas, ALL BETTER.

Sorry, this is NOT a war game.

This is a game that scams real money out of you for fake gold, and deludes you into thinking you can beat up an avatar.

Sorry, this game has become MODERN SWIPE & REPAIR.

HunterKiller
04-22-2013, 03:42 PM
15k WD points? That is useless, even for my top 150 faction. Don't be sorry for booting them, we boot people all the time who either don't score enough points, or do not participate in discussion in our chatroom and at least ask for advice on how to get better. Some of them get sour about it, but we just hope to meet them in the next war :D

Blest@iBOB!.mw
04-22-2013, 04:21 PM
Ur faction is dead sympathy from some pun ppl says it all having their last boring last rights on ur faction

is this him J? :confused:

Jhenry02
04-22-2013, 04:39 PM
I don't think so

Auspex
04-23-2013, 12:06 AM
Jason I'd expect to be booted if I did that as a free player. During on WD event I couldn't connect due poor coverage where I live during a major blizzard I drove miles to find a decent signal and was happy my faction was forgiving that I had missed a dozen battles. Still my WD points were more than what you've listed.

Edd2222 looks like a candidate to me. ^^

Side question is there an ignore list limit? Hate to waste valuable slots.

Jhenry02
04-23-2013, 05:44 AM
Oh no, you can ignore loads of people.

mxz
04-23-2013, 07:09 AM
You can probably get 15K points from defensive wins :)