PDA

View Full Version : Operation Wolf not appearing in missions

SEC
04-21-2013, 06:33 PM
I have a LLP spare account on an old Android phone. App is updated. It is just a level 18 account. The Curragh building is showing up but not the Wolf limited missions. Are there any minimum requirements like level 25 or higher only or some other reason it will not show up? The last limited missions showed up fine on this account.

Ericinico
04-21-2013, 07:14 PM
You have to unlock all the maps. I believe that is level 40 for normal mode and level 52 for prestige mode.

SEC
04-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Ok thanks. That makes sense. Too bad, some really nice units.

passerby
04-21-2013, 07:36 PM
I have a level 88 account and the event disappeared from my goals after I completed the first segment at Insurgent Village. I never even got the item and the event won't show up again even after I uninstall and reinstall the game.

passerby
04-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Since I cannot make a new thread, I am going to keep bumping this thread.

My level 88 account on Android does not have the Operation Wolf event. I originally had the event when it first launched, however after I completed the first two objectives of the event the event never re appeared in my goal section. I am now unable to take part in this event even though I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and am sitting at level 88. This has been going on for over 24 hours now.

Gree's Android developers should be taken out back and beaten. Those losers are collecting a paycheck without doing jack sh*t to support this game for the Android platform.

passerby
04-22-2013, 04:57 PM
To the top!

passerby
04-22-2013, 08:57 PM
TTT you suck Gree!

Vballmadam
04-22-2013, 11:01 PM
I have it on my level 11 account in my goals but haven't tried it!

bartle-doo
04-23-2013, 12:56 PM
Under the goals file it's not given me the option to engage others in battle. This has been going on
for weeks now! :mad: I've contacted Gree (yawn), but I get the standard form letter...
Any advice???

k-392531700
04-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Since I cannot make a new thread, I am going to keep bumping this thread.

My level 88 account on Android does not have the Operation Wolf event. I originally had the event when it first launched, however after I completed the first two objectives of the event the event never re appeared in my goal section. I am now unable to take part in this event even though I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and am sitting at level 88. This has been going on for over 24 hours now.

Gree's Android developers should be taken out back and beaten. Those losers are collecting a paycheck without doing jack sh*t to support this game for the Android platform.

how many missions do you have in your goals list? There is a limit, you might need to complete one or more of those to keep the LTQ in the goals, if that isn't it then...

bartle-doo
04-23-2013, 01:54 PM

I couldn't agree with you more! I use an Android platform as well and I cannot engage anyone in battle under the goals file (see original post above).

JEPPENATOR
04-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Haven't had any issues with my RAZR MAXX on the android platform with events. Have a new level 31 account on my kindle fire and have only been able to compete in the beat the elite events for the last two rounds. Don't know if it's cause I haven't leveled up enough or the platform. Figured I'd at least be able to participate in the lockbox events either way. Better payouts on the elite so I'm good for now. Just curious.

bartle-doo
04-24-2013, 07:13 PM
I understand where your coming from, but I'm at a level 75...