PDA

View Full Version : Bring back old LE buildings!

Newguy
04-21-2013, 06:31 PM
I was much to low of a level back in the day to have a chance at the AC etc... Now I have been playing for a while and I would enjoy the challenge of acquiring these buildings. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK so some of us can try and play catch up.

Golf4life
04-21-2013, 06:37 PM
I was much to low of a level back in the day to have a chance at the AC etc... Now I have been playing for a while and I would enjoy the challenge of acquiring these buildings. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK so some of us can try and play catch up.

They are called LE buildings for a reason. What you propose would defeat the purpose of them.

JMS
04-21-2013, 06:48 PM
Wasn't there already a thread recently on this? Why start a new one?

atretes1
04-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Wasn't there already a thread recently on this? Why start a new one?

Its inevitable just like the "will there be a gold sale" thread. That thread is due to come out in the next day or two. Even tho we have a gold sale at every wd event they always ask in a thread. LOL.

Eagle77
04-21-2013, 10:58 PM

Why do u want to increase ur iph?
With these LTQ events cash units will be obsolete. The only money you'll probably going to need is to help out the faction if, they haven't purchased all the bonuses though!

Pyrates
04-21-2013, 11:22 PM
I would love to have a shot at getting a few now that I have a better income.