PDA

View Full Version : Crouching Tiger Hidden Penguins

madfellow2
04-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Good luck little Penguins.

Speed ump
04-21-2013, 02:09 PM
One common element running in all the propaganda from ferrs group is ethics, and honor. From the begining we pirates have fought against cheaters and hackers. I think we are all aware of the free gold that many players got. Apparently it does ot seem to other most of them to use that for their advantage. We had two newcomers, through some questioning, who admitted they had recieved some. I told them to report it to gree, and do not use it. The gold was not earned. Not suprisingly that shortly after this, both left. I have come by information that shows a resonable number of ferrs group got, and have spent some or all the gold, or are saving this gold for ireland. Also, i have seen them recruit, and accept players who have not only recieved these freebies, but also boasted to all who would listen, how he would use it. Honor? Ethics? They are something others can make you do, its something you either have, and is part of your life, or not. Certain members of ferrs group have stated that PUN is without these attributes, for attacking other players, and for our witty smack talk. I think this subject has been broached before. This is a war game. We will play it as a war game, not lets make friends, or farmville. I believe there are other games out there to fill that type of gameplay. Some factions will do whatever they can to to beat others. Some will continue to win, as long as the methods used do not violate our own personal code of ethics, and honor. We will continue to be victorious, as this is the only way we approach things. If we felt the only way to win, was to violate our honor or ethics, we would be happy to place as we were able. Once again the results in ireland will remain the same, dspite the efforts of other groups to use illgotten means to attempt to better their results.

madfellow2
04-21-2013, 02:21 PM
One common element running in all the propaganda from ferrs group is ethics, and honor. From the begining we pirates have fought against cheaters and hackers. I think we are all aware of the free gold that many players got. Apparently it does ot seem to other most of them to use that for their advantage. We had two newcomers, through some questioning, who admitted they had recieved some. I told them to report it to gree, and do not use it. The gold was not earned. Not suprisingly that shortly after this, both left. I have come by information that shows a resonable number of ferrs group got, and have spent some or all the gold, or are saving this gold for ireland. Also, i have seen them recruit, and accept players who have not only recieved these freebies, but also boasted to all who would listen, how he would use it. Honor? Ethics? They are something others can make you do, its something you either have, and is part of your life, or not. Certain members of ferrs group have stated that PUN is without these attributes, for attacking other players, and for our witty smack talk. I think this subject has been broached before. This is a war game. We will play it as a war game, not lets make friends, or farmville. I believe there are other games out there to fill that type of gameplay. Some factions will do whatever they can to to beat others. Some will continue to win, as long as the methods used do not violate our own personal code of ethics, and honor. We will continue to be victorious, as this is the only way we approach things. If we felt the only way to win, was to violate our honor or ethics, we would be happy to place as we were able. Once again the results in ireland will remain the same, dspite the efforts of other groups to use illgotten means to attempt to better their results.
FFP is proud to call you his friend. Despite our differences in the past:)

Speed ump
04-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Oh, the one where we were trying to figure out which of us is crazier? Lol. I keep telling you its me. Im the one spending crazy money with gree. Thats all i need to prove that im the crazier one.

madfellow2
04-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Catch 22 buddy! If you think you are crazy then you are not.

JMS
04-21-2013, 03:49 PM
That's contrary to what gree has said in terms of resolution but am not surprised. Hackers, alchemists, no problem. Despite my best efforts to put a spotlight on it (at least the alchemy) and do gree a service the cockroach infection seems like it has not been resolved in an equitable fashion. Frankly, it seems the only tangible result was deletion of threads and bans. At some pt, the ir guys will get a call on this and then perhaps a question on an earnings call... By then it is too late and welcome to tokyos version of the pink sheets. Oh, and that earn out....flushed.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-21-2013, 03:52 PM
It was only a matter of time.

The surprising thing is, winning a few useless trinkets that you can never own cause so much confusion and commotion for nothing.

Speed and Madfellow, thank you.

You have tried.

You continue to try.

Jd-fors
04-21-2013, 06:29 PM
I am proud to be a member of P.U.N
If you don't belong then you will never understand.

JMS
04-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Speed, if this is so, I assume u have pointed this out to the Stasi? If they have no way of tracking, people should help. Maybe u can get some soon to be worthless funzio tracking stock for your efforts. As we discussed on the deleted thread, they torched a friend of mine, would be inequitable to not have ALL those who received give it back. Note to Stasi, notice no mention of any special programs whatever they are.

Ryans67
04-21-2013, 06:50 PM
It's a waste of time. I heard of 6 by myself. Support says their we're only 5 total. Support says all free gold has been removed, but I know of 3 that weren't touched. It's all a bunch of lies....little ole me happens to know every recipient of the gold? Yea right....

Jd-fors
04-21-2013, 07:09 PM
I have screenshots of one who says he is saving 50k gold for Ireland!bragging about his huge overnight stats.how he is going after a certain player and by himself will give that player 5000 losses.

King little fruit fly
04-21-2013, 07:58 PM
When did we start to call Ferr Emperrors the penguins? There were only 2 or 3 really original penguins, and I was the first. :confused:

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u624/xjlmrm/polarbearparty1_zps78fdbc35.gif

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-21-2013, 08:14 PM
No one cares, no wants to know.

Those flightless birds and their bird keeper are irrelevant..

When did we start to call Ferr Emperrors the penguins? There were only 2 or 3 really original penguins, and I was the first. :confused:

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u624/xjlmrm/polarbearparty1_zps78fdbc35.gif

honest Abe
04-21-2013, 08:38 PM
And I hope those screenshots are with the Stasi?

I have screenshots of one who says he is saving 50k gold for Ireland!bragging about his huge overnight stats.how he is going after a certain player and by himself will give that player 5000 losses.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-21-2013, 08:56 PM
And I hope those screenshots are with the Stasi?

I wouldn't put too much faith in the Stasi. They have no interest in such mundane matters. Its not uncommon for a few crumbs to fall off the table and get kicked into the corner.

Captain Steelman
04-22-2013, 03:28 AM

Let see what the forum has to say about this thought :

Could this post from Mr Speed be some kind of premature propaganda against a Empire victory in Ireland...? A post to point back to and say "See, they had free gold and they used it... Thats why we lost this time..." ?

Bravo, Mr Speed. Your propaganda skills are indeed impressive...

senex morosus
04-22-2013, 04:05 AM
Let see what the forum has to say about this thought :

Could this post from Mr Speed be some kind of premature propaganda against a Empire victory in Ireland...? A post to point back to and say "See, they had free gold and they used it... Thats why we lost this time..." ?

Bravo, Mr Speed. Your propaganda skills are indeed impressive...

PUN can easily be defeated. You just need to get more factions like TAR and you are all set

madfellow2
04-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Would you consider a faction mentioned in this thread that is lead by a person with 4 accounts in that faction who h__ks on each of those accounts to be considered "full of HkRS" ?

I would say...if 1 slips in...handle it, remove and move on...but 4???
Excellent my friend, excellent! We have a choice here, in the forum, in the game and in life. Choice?
Fight or flight. Oops, there is one faction that does not have that option. Although this particular bird?
has more feathers than most (I believe about 300 per square inch) Do they fight? Well, if playing
for second is fight..ok. Here it is...why spend that insane amount of money to finish SECOND?
As a good buddy of mine recently said...follow the money.

madfellow2
04-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Oops...had to post here as previous thread just disappeared. Imagine that!

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-22-2013, 12:43 PM
PUN can easily be defeated. You just need to get more factions like TAR and you are all setYou have no clue, do you?

honest Abe
04-22-2013, 03:15 PM
I missed the thread responses today prior to deletion. Can someone pls recap?

Excellent my friend, excellent! We have a choice here, in the forum, in the game and in life. Choice?
Fight or flight. Oops, there is one faction that does not have that option. Although this particular bird?
has more feathers than most (I believe about 300 per square inch) Do they fight? Well, if playing
for second is fight..ok. Here it is...why spend that insane amount of money to finish SECOND?
As a good buddy of mine recently said...follow the money.