PDA

View Full Version : Missing Item From Walkie Talkie Event

NigJoe
04-21-2013, 09:53 AM
I got ALL 10 walkie talkies, I even spent gold to get them and I am missing the last item, ive reset the game several times and it's not in my inventory.... Can anyone help me?????????

Euchred
04-21-2013, 09:57 AM
Step 1: contact support
Step 2: wait a month for a nonsensical reply
Step 3: reply and repeat your original problem and say you want something actually done
Step 4: Pray

NigJoe
04-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Oh hell no I spent "real money" to get them and I want that item.... Seriously tho is there a place I can contact support???

johnbaum
04-21-2013, 09:59 AM
Step 3: reply and repeat your original problem and say you want something actually done

pray and repeat other 3 steps

NigJoe
04-21-2013, 10:05 AM
How do you even contact support??? Well they better care, I spent money and that's considered robbery where I come from, punishable by prison time.....

Swedevil
04-21-2013, 10:18 AM
How do you even contact support??? Well they better care, I spent money and that's considered robbery where I come from, punishable by prison time.....
In game there is a way to contact. You click the more tab and you'll see contact or help or something. It links for you to email them. Hopefully you have screen shots, otherwise they'll say you ran in to an error and never got it...

NigJoe
04-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Ok thanks! But no I didn't screen shot it, I did when I beat Archie tho cuz I noticed I didn't have my item from the walkie talkie case. So what do they say if I ran into a "error"?

Brahmin
04-21-2013, 01:52 PM
This about nails it!!! Good luck, hope you have plenty of patience.