PDA

View Full Version : Fight Club 2

tassychris
04-21-2013, 04:56 AM
lol Ive looked at FC and they are great but if you do the maths they are not amazing. You get 30 players with 50k bonus they are beatable. 60 players with same well just do the maths. Those guys have just been coasting anyone interested in giving them a true fight

tassychris
04-21-2013, 05:19 AM
Guys Im not the best to start this but lol Im a street fighter and its probably time it happened. CM has been cleaned out so we have space for
Players who might be interesred in top 3

MattThomas08
04-21-2013, 05:31 AM
Guys Im not the best to start this but lol Im a street fightefand its probably time it happened. CM has been cleaned out so we have space for

I'm interested in Top 3. How does one get that?

bald zeemer
04-21-2013, 05:38 AM
99% of the people you're looking for are top 3 already. Probably easier to improve your own stats and get recruited rather than to poach an entire team.

sister morphine
04-21-2013, 05:47 AM
lol Ive looked at FC and they are great but if yo do the maths they are not amazing. Youu get 30 players with 50k bonus they are beatable. 60 players with same well just do the maths. Those guys have just been coasting anyone interested in giving them a true fight
Hey, that was my idea 😉😂

Crime Time
04-21-2013, 06:16 AM
911 what's your emergency?
Ummm... We have someone obviously off his medication and is delusional. Perhaps even suicidal.
What's his name?
Tassychris... But everyone knows him by his nickname of gassychris as he is full of hot air.
We will send someone over right away.
Thank you.

KemoKidd
04-21-2013, 07:28 AM
If you want to beat a syndicate all you have to do is spend more money than them. You want to be number 1? Then start a syndicate where everyone buys at least 10 vaults. It sounds cool at first to be in the top 10 but I would get sick of all the money spent every month to stay there.

HectorAM
04-21-2013, 07:53 AM
You deserve some cookies!

K-Dawg
04-21-2013, 08:38 AM
What's the point in trying to beat Fight Club anyway? So you can post on the forum and say "Hey guys i just beat FC and now am at the top of the leader board for the next 3 weeks and only at the expense of 2 semesters worth of tuition for my child's college education!" I mean in theory it's not even plausible, i can think of a lot of better things i can do with five grand as opposed to dropping it on a game that others hack in their free time.

tassychris
04-21-2013, 09:28 AM
99% of the people you're looking for are top 3 already. Probably easier to improve your own stats and get recruited rather than to poach an entire team.
True a lot of those with top stats are already up there with the top 3 but I suspect you look at the next 22 teams below and you would have at least 3 players in each capable of performing well against those at the top. You might not win battles against Fight Club but you could win overall. Just look at top ten last event. FC were good but you look and combine level 4 to level 10 most of the points were scored by a few players in each syndicate. You end up with a massive score is all Im saying.

Crime Time
04-21-2013, 09:44 AM
True a lot of those with top stats are already up there with the top 3 but I suspect you look at the next 22 teams below and you would have at least 3 players in each capable of performing well against those at the top. You might not win battles against Fight Club but you could win overall. Just look at top ten last event. FC were good but you look and combine level 4 to level 10 most of the points were scored by a few players in each syndicate. You end up with a massive score is all Im saying.

Yes .. And if the dog didn't stop to take a crap in the woods, he would have caught the rabbit.

mxz
04-21-2013, 11:17 AM
I'm open to large bribes.

Sugar daddy applications will be accepted through Monday.

Crime Time
04-21-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm open to large bribes.

Sugar daddy applications will be accepted through Monday.

Ummm... I prefer looking for a sugar momma .... Just saying.

Dipstik
04-21-2013, 12:11 PM
That's just because you've never had Mxz as a sugar daddy

Crime Time
04-21-2013, 12:12 PM
That's just because you've never had Mxz as a sugar daddy

Some things you should not share dipstik....

Dipstik
04-21-2013, 12:14 PM
It's ok... He's not jealous.

Ramshutu
04-21-2013, 01:07 PM
And there's enough of him to go round.

procsyzarc
04-21-2013, 04:12 PM
The top factions in these games spend what the second faction makes them spend to win. Just because FC got 40M or whatever they did does not mean they wouldn't go to 120M+ if someone actually pushed them. Like PUN have said there is no limit to what they can/will spend to win if FC is the same do you want to be the one getting people throwing their money down the drain to find out.

I also highly doubt there are 2-3 people in each of the factions in the top 25 as you have said that can or will spend $2000 each 2-3 weeks. Yes if every single person spent $2000 and used the 50k bonus you could possibly win but finding enough people to do that who did not want to join FC already is a big ask since the stat gain is nothing compared to if that 50k gold was used elsewhere. The top factions go hard to win out of pride/stubbornness you won't get that sort of commitment out of a new faction with no history, so you need to convince the members the prize is worth the money which you can’t

SAS Recruitment
04-21-2013, 04:32 PM
The top factions in these games spend what the second faction makes them spend to win. Just because FC got 40M or whatever they did does not mean they wouldn't go to 120M+ if someone actually pushed them. Like PUN have said there is no limit to what they can/will spend to win if FC is the same do you want to be the one getting people throwing their money down the drain to find out.

I also highly doubt there are 2-3 people in each of the factions in the top 25 as you have said that can or will spend $2000 each 2-3 weeks. Yes if every single person spent $2000 and used the 50k bonus you could possibly win but finding enough people to do that who did not want to join FC already is a big ask since the stat gain is nothing compared to if that 50k gold was used elsewhere. The top factions go hard to win out of pride/stubbornness you won't get that sort of commitment out of a new faction with no history, so you need to convince the members the prize is worth the money which you can’t

I disagree it can be done.

jobadass
04-21-2013, 04:59 PM
I disagree it can be done.not in your lifetime.

Lol

SAS Recruitment
04-21-2013, 05:12 PM
not in your lifetime.

Lol

I didn't specify a timespan :D

Bam Bam
04-21-2013, 05:17 PM
I disagree it can be done.

I agree that anything is possible. I even saw videos of real pigs flying last year. Unfortunately, it was because a tornado hit a hog farm!

In all seriousness, it possibly could be done if all of right the ingredients came together at the right time. I will say that tassychris is a bit delusional if he thinks that all it will take is 30 people reaching the $2,000 tier though. That might help you win second place once. I'm glad that tassy was able to operate a calculator well enough to guess how much gold we spent during a war. The real question is how much gold could we have spent if we wanted/needed to. I personally had 480,000 gold bars left after the first war was done, and I am only 1 of the 60 members of Fight Club. Of course, their are members of our team that spend less, but we all carry the load. Actually, we had one player in the first war that had more influence points than the #10 team combined.

I didn't post on here to brag about FCS though. I really just don't want to see any good people expecting a guaranteed first place finish if they spend $2,000 on gold. It's your money to do with as you see fit, but I think you would be better off trying to get into an existing top syndicate, than to start a new one. Plus, imagine the animosity and blame that is going to come out if your syndicate does spend $60,000 - $100,000 real dollars to come in second place. If you ask around a bit, you may hear of a very similar situation that happened recently.

I'm going to step off of my soap box, because that isn't my intent. I'll end with, have fun, spend what you can afford to, make some friends and just play the game with common sense. I'm sure some people will want to follow tassychris and buy into his belief. Shoot, look how many people bought into Jim Jones in the Jonestown Massacre.

I'll sum up my point in four words "DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID" ;)

SAS Recruitment
04-21-2013, 06:02 PM
I agree that anything is possible. I even saw videos of real pigs flying last year. Unfortunately, it was because a tornado hit a hog farm!

I thought they were flying! You spoiled it for me

tassychris
04-21-2013, 07:13 PM
I agree that FC can spend much more if they are pushed. My guess is 180 mill would be easy for them. And thats not taking into account the really big players. But Im sure they would rather not lol

Bam Bam
04-21-2013, 07:27 PM
You are correct on all accounts sir!

procsyzarc
04-21-2013, 07:34 PM
I agree that FC can spend much more if they are pushed. My guess is 180 mill would be easy for them. And thats not taking into account the really big players. But Im sure they would rather not lol

So why suggest it.

Remember one thing when people push the top faction/syndicate/guild in these games every single person loses.

Why? Because unless PUN/FC/FUN decide they no longer want to be first they will just spend whatever the 2nd place faction makes them spend. The team in first will generally just sit 8m or so above second but if the second place team made a push and put up an extra 20m points then the team in first will put up 20m extra points too. What has this achieved? Nothing but further lining Gree’s pockets.

There are so many issues with these games that Gree refuse to address because we keep paying either way, so the more the top teams spend the less motivated Gree will be to fix the issues

[CM]]forgetaboutit
04-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Guys Im not the best to start this but lol Im a street fighter and its probably time it happened. CM has been cleaned out so we have space for

Hey i'll join you after all the events are over and our True CM crew disband.
But that will be around the time Gree cleans up the entire game.
Probably won't happen then I guess

Ramshutu
04-22-2013, 11:49 AM
not in your lifetime.

Lol

I don't know about you, Jo, but I plan to live forever; or die trying,