PDA

View Full Version : Collect now (with gold) option?!!!

Sakki
04-21-2013, 04:34 AM
Dear CJ,

This is a suggestion on instantly collecting your money building output. I dubbed it from the 'finish now' option during building upgrade.

Is it possible to have the option of collecting from our money buildings with the use of gold?

For example, take the curragh building upgrade quest for example taking it to level 3 requires about 63M with a level 1 Cement factory. My vault is only 42M. I have managed to save 60M thrice in waiting for my Oil rigs to pay out, i get hit for 3.6M twice in the space of 7 hours ( I don't know how/why that was possible considering the new 12 hits only rule but that's beside the point)
So if I had the option of collecting instantly with gold, I would have considered it.
It will still go by the same 5 gold/hour as the upgrade.
It might also boost your profits.. ;)

P.S: If you have stupid comment(s) to make, I would appreciate if you do it somewhere else..Its my suggestion, its what i think, its my thread...Either you make constructive comments DO NOT comment at all!

Dansgek
04-21-2013, 05:13 AM
I hear about tapjoy also has got Modern War to collect gold. I can't see MW in tapjoy :( anybody know how to solve this?

PITA4PRES
04-21-2013, 05:33 AM
That was actually something I had considered as well. Not that I would necessary use my gold in that way but sometimes it might be helpful for at least timing it so I could collect from my big money buildings at the same time if there was a large enough lapse in time. I am sure that there are people that would spend gold and do this to increase their income or at least to get enough money to purchase special buildings or units.

SevenO9
04-21-2013, 05:49 AM
So basically you ask for a conversion 'dollar > gold > cash'. Why not take the existing shortcut 'dollar > cash'. Am I missing something?

Sakki
04-21-2013, 07:49 AM
So basically you ask for a conversion 'dollar > gold > cash'. Why not take the existing shortcut 'dollar > cash'. Am I missing something?

You got it right SevenO9.

Your suggestion is possible but much more expensive.
Let me give you and instance; with 8.99 euros, you can buy 5M. also 8.99 euros can also get you a stash of gold 110.

My two level 6 oil rig can get me almost 4M if I need that amount of money at an instance and its just about 6 hours left to collect them that'll be 30 gold per rig and 60 gold for two rigs. there is my 4M costing about 60 gold (4.49 euros) so I save 4 euros.

Hope my explanation is understandable....

thunder
04-21-2013, 08:36 AM
I thought of this also and would of use it a couple of times. Tired want to go to bed but you have a good money building that will be ready in a hour. If you dont like this you dont use it. It will give gree a little extra money.

glitters
04-21-2013, 08:49 AM
You got it right SevenO9.

Your suggestion is possible but much more expensive.
Let me give you and instance; with 8.99 euros, you can buy 5M. also 8.99 euros can also get you a stash of gold 110.

My two level 6 oil rig can get me almost 4M if I need that amount of money at an instance and its just about 6 hours left to collect them that'll be 30 gold per rig and 60 gold for two rigs. there is my 4M costing about 60 gold (4.49 euros) so I save 4 euros.

Hope my explanation is understandable....

If you had 6 hours left on the Oil Rigs, then the payout should work out to be 25% of 4M. You get 1M cash for 60 gold.