PDA

View Full Version : [CM] clan your pathetic

Rgf111
04-21-2013, 03:55 AM
A member of my syndicate has had [CM] Ms.DeathDealer constantly attack him & post abusive harrasing messages on his wall, which so we think caused him to reply nastily & a recent message from a different [CM] member said guess who's been banned!? I hope gree bans both parties as the number of messages Ms.deathdealer sent I'd tell her to go f herself too ;) if not [CM] bosses should remove ms.deathdealer from there clan or are u guys all about being noobs & taunting the weak? F ing sad if this game starts going down that path!! It's ok to have a little banter but there's a line when it becomes stupid behaviour!!!!! I'd love to hear from some [CM] members as I'm assuming u guys must have people on this forum.. What's your feeling on this member ruining your name?

Ragmondino
04-21-2013, 04:19 AM
You realise death dealer and ms death dealer are seperate from actual cm?
Death dealer is crazy as hell. Probably is the same person playing both games as well

bald zeemer
04-21-2013, 04:23 AM
If you're this late to the party is it still considered fashionable?

edit:For the record, the crew you're really after is (KING), who took up with the DD's after they exploded the CM syndicate.

tassychris
04-21-2013, 04:29 AM
I f your unhappy with any CM player just report them to me or Gree. Death is a nice player who must have something said bad to him first

tassychris
04-21-2013, 04:33 AM
I f your unhappy with any CM player just report them to me or Gree. Death is a nice player who must have something said bad to him first
Ms death is a sweet heart as well

tassychris
04-21-2013, 04:35 AM
A member of my syndicate has had [CM] Ms.DeathDealer constantly attack him & post abusive harrasing messages on his wall, which so we think caused him to reply nastily & a recent message from a different [CM] member said guess who's been banned!? I hope gree bans both parties as the number of messages Ms.deathdealer sent I'd tell her to go f herself too ;) if not [CM] bosses should remove ms.deathdealer from there clan or are u guys all about being noobs & taunting the weak? F ing sad if this game starts going down that path!! It's ok to have a little banter but there's a line when it becomes stupid behaviour!!!!! I'd love to hear from some [CM] members as I'm assuming u guys must have people on this forum.. What's your feeling on this member ruining your name?
Plus who are you never seen or heard of you
CM OZ

Ragmondino
04-21-2013, 04:43 AM
To be honest, if players are being abusive to goad a response, and then reporting, that's just pathetic. Not sure if that's what happened here, but we had this issue before. Only the very worst sort of people would do that.

TZora
04-21-2013, 04:43 AM
i think there's a feature that allows u to block rivals who post nonsense .. ever used that feature to ur advantage?

PhantomNine
04-21-2013, 05:53 AM
I've only banned one person and it worked like a charm. I robbed her and like most of you know, that's a big no no for some. She came to my wall with her rant and kept going on and one about what she thought of me ect. That kept happening throughout the day (she'd attack and then post on my wall). finally I hit the mute button. There are some unbalanced people playing this game. This happened a few weeks ago (muting her). Yesterday I was visiting a Durden's, wall and don't you know she was on one of her rants? She named me one of the worst villeins of the game. oh, brother some people just can't let it go!...Ofcr PhantomNine of "The Sopranos"

Swedevil
04-21-2013, 06:25 AM
I guess he didn't know you can block them. Even if it was just the re-attacking that upset you, get stronger!

LizzyBorden
04-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Immediately following the first Syndicate battles the CM exploded.💥💣💥 A group of the CM branched off the main body to play a gentler game with different goals than the former leadership had. 🙊🙉🙈About 15 or so left. It was not pretty.💩It was very stressful. Oz left to at that time, and who could blame him after all the years he was there. Somedays there just isn't enough scotch in all Australia for this.🐨 I left on the second day. So two branches of CM, easy right. Oh heck no! Death Dealer threw out the rest of the CM from the Syndicate they helped build.💸 The newly formed branch of the CM gladly caught all those that found themselves syndicate-less. Then Death Dealer and Ms Death Dealer vowed to cause chaos and havoc throughout Crime City!💣🔫💣I'm not sure exactly what happened out there as I was busy trying to keep my head down!💸 The new CM banned both DD and Ms DD but as no name changes could be made, the CM could do nothing but post warnings and answer angry posts. I am not going to write an apologize 📝for their actions and I can't say I didn't enjoy some of it! It could have been extremely fun gameplay had they not been so insulting to so many. Oz has taken over leadership of the Death Dealers of CM syndicate and that is where he should be! I would hope he can build a strong branch of the CM as the Little CM plans to continue as is for now. I wish DD and MsDD the best of luck as outside of this issue I really do like them both! 🍪🍪Lizzy🍪🍪. P.S. this is a game and can you control what you deal with on your wall. Just ask Lupo! 😠 LOL

jobadass
04-21-2013, 02:37 PM
I f your unhappy with any CM player just report them to me or Gree. Death is a nice player who must have something said bad to him firstyou've said some outrageous things here....this takes the cake.

Tomorrow you can tell us Lupo isn't a PoS too.

Lupo
04-21-2013, 03:24 PM

Please do not kiss my low back anymore.

dudeman
04-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Do you work for Gree? You have the same level of reading comprehension as most of the support team.

jobadass
04-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Even Gree has standards.😝

SAS Recruitment
04-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Why does every thread have to end with someone talking about Lupo? Lol

LizzyBorden
04-22-2013, 10:10 AM
you've said some outrageous things here....this takes the cake.

What is PoS? Sorry, I don't see it on my CC vocabulary list. 🐶Puppy on Steroids?🐶

I will also say that my syndicate, Little CM, is in no way associated with CM Death Dealer, CM ms deathdealer,CM Oz or CM B Rabbit. No merge and no plan for one. Our one job is to fight Indians for our right to be tagged players.

panty sniffer
04-22-2013, 10:15 AM
POS isn't restricted to CC vocabulary. it's an acronym for "piece of sh1t"

ie, " my car is a gas guzzling POS"

[CM]]forgetaboutit
04-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Ms death is a sweet heart as well

Oh I bet she's a sweetheart and He is a nice player.
Were you drinking again Oz or are you stuttering? As you've posted this twice. Or is it Love?

jobadass
04-22-2013, 12:27 PM
What is PoS? Sorry, I don't see it on my CC vocabulary list. 🐶Puppy on Steroids?🐶

I will also say that my syndicate, Little CM, is in no way associated with CM Death Dealer, CM ms deathdealer,CM Oz or CM B Rabbit. No merge and no plan for one. Our one job is to fight Indians for our right to be tagged players.I went after every [CM] tag I could find for months....still do. I will admit, quite a few turned out to be really nice people. Some even dropped the CM tag (although I honestly have to give most of the credit to the Indians for that) and a bunch even joined my mafia.

Any idea how hard it is to beat an entire clan when half of them are invisible and in your mob, and many of the remaining have you out-gunned?

[CM]Chooch is certainly one of the nicest people I've met in game.

berrybladzs
04-30-2013, 11:00 AM
Here for the record let me defend myself !I love that peeps post here all of the lies about people. That they really dont know !Yes i made a hasty decision to drop everyone,! But at that time nobody could be trusted ! Especially while little Cm was planning on this during the battles! They signed a letter and posted it and started pulling all of the players they could hold so yes i made it tuff on them to make a home for all of CM ! If they wsnted leadership they should have handled it.i know now it wasnt the best decision to do .and since then i even tried putting CM back together to repair what was lost.i even stepped down as leader and Oz is now leader .but that wasnt good enuff! ! for the others .and still they told us to F off.so now there is only one True CM ! And Oz os leader and im just a regular player now !!!

Carlos Norris
04-30-2013, 05:07 PM
Oh thank heavens for clearing that up for us.

Crime Time
04-30-2013, 05:54 PM
"In 2013, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men and women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Crime City underground. Today, still wanted by the Gree they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Silent Assassins.... "