PDA

View Full Version : One syndicates trash....

Crime Time
04-20-2013, 11:19 PM
One syndicate's trash , is another syndicate's treasure....

But a word to the wise.... Before you go clearing out members to make room for that big gold player.. Make sure that gold player is not "fools gold" .... Namely they are not nerfed.

I would point out the syndicates who recently added nerfed player but why spoil the surprise as the war is near....

teo
04-20-2013, 11:22 PM
That is why we spend so much time doing due diligence...

Crime Time
04-20-2013, 11:29 PM
That is why we spend so much time doing due diligence...

Oh let's just say my syndicate and allies know who to target as they are easy targets... And will score us big points.

While you hunt and search for targets and are intimidated by their apparent high stats, we will be destroying them...

smashl3y
04-29-2013, 12:05 AM
Recruiting strong, higher-level active players to help us break into the Top 500! We ranked #764 @Midtown and #634 @Market, and are determined to make it in the Top 500!

We are a proactive, chill group hoping to add some worthy players to our group! No minimum donating requirements, but you must actively contribute to the syndicate! You can never have too much $$$ or too many bricks! We'd rather have 20 good dedicated players, than a bunch of players sitting back doing nothing and reaping all the rewards. What we need are players who are going to contribute like crazy by actively participating in the upcoming battles!

Psychos With Guns
Tag: PWG
Founder: doctor Hands
Members: 41/54
Code: 719 008 298

Our Bonuses

Fight Respect Payout: +25%
Jobs Payout: +25%
Car Attack: +15%
Car Defense: +25%
Building Output: +25%
Melee Attack: +25%
Melee Defense: +25%
Gun Attack: +15%
Gun Defense: +25%
Armor Attack: +25%
Armor Defense: +25%
Explosive Attack: +20%
Explosive Defense: +25%
Hideout Health: +25%
Hideout Damage: +25%
Influence Increase: +20%

Grimmy11
04-29-2013, 02:22 AM
One syndicate's trash , is another syndicate's treasure....

But a word to the wise.... Before you go clearing out members to make room for that big gold player.. Make sure that gold player is not "fools gold" .... Namely they are not nerfed.

I would point out the syndicates who recently added nerfed player but why spoil the surprise as the war is near....

Forgive my ignorance but what is a nerfed player?

BigMoney
04-29-2013, 03:01 AM
Forgive my ignorance but what is a nerfed player?

I could be wrong but I believe it's that when a player is caught cheating, they don't remove his visible stats or whatever, but they do remove the effects of the cheated items so that in effect the players is much, much weaker than they appear.

Grimmy11
04-29-2013, 03:07 AM
I could be wrong but I believe it's that when a player is caught cheating, they don't remove his visible stats or whatever, but they do remove the effects of the cheated items so that in effect the players is much, much weaker than they appear.

Ah ok, I'm more concerned with players who say they have scored high influence points or use gold but then fail to deliver come battle time.

Droop1972
04-29-2013, 07:10 PM
If I were Grimmy, I'd be more concerned with half my syndicate being nerfed in the upcoming war.

Grimmy11
04-30-2013, 01:25 AM
If I were Grimmy, I'd be more concerned with half my syndicate being nerfed in the upcoming war.

I'm not concerned at all, since I don't have any hackers in my syndicate :)

Thanks for caring though.

Holicaholic
04-30-2013, 12:18 PM

Well, they do say ignorance is bliss

LegalEagle
04-30-2013, 03:16 PM

Um, yeah, Grimmy, even if that's true, wouldn't the reason be that, after using cash hackers' donations to max out your syndicate bonuses, you then kicked them out?

If you're going to try to claim any kind of moral high ground here, maybe you could start by asking Gree to roll back those ill-obtained bonuses. Should I hold my breath?

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Well, they do say ignorance is bliss

If that is true then you must be in heaven!

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 01:58 AM
Um, yeah, Grimmy, even if that's true, wouldn't the reason be that, after using cash hackers' donations to max out your syndicate bonuses, you then kicked them out?

If you're going to try to claim any kind of moral high ground here, maybe you could start by asking Gree to roll back those ill-obtained bonuses. Should I hold my breath?

Baseless allegations with no evidence or proof at all. Someone with a name such as Legal Eagle should know better than to throw around unsubstantiated allegations.

LegalEagle
05-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Baseless allegations with no evidence or proof at all. Someone with a name such as Legal Eagle should know better than to throw around unsubstantiated allegations.

Ah, Grimmy -- it really seems like you're so proud of the cute little position you've crafted that you're not really stepping back and thinking it through. There's more than enough circumstantial evidence here for a jury to hand your tush to you in about 3 minutes. Not that my prior post really contained anything that might qualify as an "allegation" other than calling your syndicate's bonuses ill-obtained, but, just for fun, here are all the supporting facts along with their sources:

1. Your syndicate has all its bonuses unlocked. (Thread titled "The Grim Reapers #rank 149" and dated 3/23/2013 ("GR149").)

2. You had at least one syndicate member who was donating sums of money far in excess of his/her IPH. (GR149.)

3. You used those donated sums of money to unlock syndicate bonuses you otherwise would not have had the money to unlock. (Duh.)

3. You kicked the syndicate member(s) out because of "suspicions." (GR149.)

4. You retained the syndicate bonuses that the "suspicious" donations allowed you to purchase. (Your own adoptive admission -- this is certainly something that an ordinary person would deny were it not true.)

5. You're now holding yourself out as an ethical player because (you allege -- and that's a proper usage of the word) you PRESENTLY have no cash hackers in your syndicate. (This thread itself, among many.)

Feel free to clarify (with specifics) which of the above is incorrect, and why.

johnbaum
05-01-2013, 06:12 AM

not anymore/maybe

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 06:13 AM
4. You retained the syndicate bonuses that the "suspicious" donations allowed you to purchase. (Your own adoptive admission -- this is certainly something that an ordinary person would deny were it not true.)

Lies and propaganda. I strongly deny all your claims, especially this one. Your accusations of hacking have been reported!

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 06:26 AM
^ reported for stalking and harassment.

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Derchef, you have been reported again for stalking and harassment.

Deleting your posts only makes things worse. I don't have to explain anything to you. If you suspect someone of cheating you need to report it to Gree support and not post it in the forums. Thank you.

johnbaum
05-01-2013, 06:41 AM
no problem you are welcome
but... you wrote those messages
no stalking or harrassament here ,i m just quoting old messages
may you must report this to gree 19 days for 59 billions...
nothing to do with an accusations of hacking

read please b4

02-24-2013 03:50 AM

moderate level syndicate looking for members to contribute.

I am level 174, here is my syndicate stats >>>

The Grim Reapers

Syndicate ID 345149611

8 fully upgraded safe houses
fight respect payout 15%
car defense 10%
building output 15%
melee defense 25% MAXIMUM
gun defense 15%
armor defense 5%
building defense 25% MAXIMUM
syndicate member increase 14

03-15-2013 07:48 AM

Join The Grim Reapers, we have all bonuses unlocked and 30 hideouts. We are looking for 20 extra members at the moment.

Our sydicate code is 345 149 611

AFed
05-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Lawyered!!

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 06:49 AM
no stalking or harrassament here

It is a clear case of stalking and harassment and has been reported to the moderators as well as the button on the bottom left. You continue to stalk me in threads that I post in. You continue to accuse me of cheating when the proper procedure is to report it to Gree support.

Not only that you delete your messages straight afterwards to attempt to cover your tracks but the mods will see what you are doing.

Please stop this now Derchef, thank you.

LegalEagle
05-01-2013, 06:53 AM
^ reported for stalking and harassment.

Stalking and harassment? I replied to a post you made on a forum, dude. Your and my first interaction. In any event, we're all familiar with this tactic of yours, and it simply telegraphs the weakness of your position.

Lies and propaganda. I strongly deny all your claims, especially this one.

Now we're making progress, even though you continue to mislabel factual points as "claims." They're based on things you wrote. The fact that you're denying them now means that either what you said before (e.g., that you had all syndicate bonuses unlocked) was not true, or your present denials are not true.

And just to be clear (and, hopefully, to cut off the stream of follow-on threatening I'm-gonna-have-you-banned posts), this is my last post to you on the subject. The facts--facts that you yourself admitted--speak for themselves.

johnbaum
feel free to report with left bottom button
that s cannot change what you wrote and i just quote

one fast question who hell is derchef?

Dipstik
I don't think grimmy even bothers to click the button. He knows better than most how effective "reporting" is. Right grimmy? Get it? *wink wink*

johnbaum
05-01-2013, 06:55 AM
I don't think grimmy even bothers to click the button. He knows better than most how effective "reporting" is. Right grimmy? Get it? *wink wink*

he act like there is something to hide sometimes

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 06:59 AM
feel free to report with left bottom button
that s cannot change what you wrote and i just quote

one fast question who hell is derchef?

Well according to these threads Derchef has the same mafia ID as you

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49142-Post-Your-Codes-Here!-Add-me-252-120-789&p=677141#post677141

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22190-Copy-CC-code-list-below-and-add-you-code./page15

Quite bizzare indeed.

P.S
Stop stalking me Derchef

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 06:59 AM

That's right, I just go straight to the mods :)

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Reported for stalking again.

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Stop stalking and stop deleting your posts!

johnbaum
05-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Well according to these threads Derchef has the same mafia ID as you

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49142-Post-Your-Codes-Here!-Add-me-252-120-789&p=677141#post677141

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22190-Copy-CC-code-list-below-and-add-you-code./page15

Quite bizzare indeed.

P.S
Stop stalking me Derchef

stop to call me derchef or i must report you for harrassament , and please do not hijack this thread
report all , as you need/want
wrote a message for every action, mean spam this thread
aswell

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 07:17 AM
stop to call me derchef or i must report you for harrassament , and please do not hijack this thread
report all , as you need/want
wrote a message for every action, mean spam this thread
aswell

Reported for stalking and harassment again. Also reported for having multiple accounts.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...141#post677141

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...u-code./page15

johnbaum
05-01-2013, 07:17 AM

we hope bout that!!!

p.s. grimmy PLEASE stop spamming and doublecheck those link they don t work

Dipstik
05-01-2013, 07:21 AM
Reported for stalking and harassment again. Also reported for having multiple accounts.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...141#post677141

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...u-code./page15

Reported for Report Spam and Harassment!

LegalEagle
05-01-2013, 07:23 AM
he act like there is something to hide sometimes

I wonder if he originally just threw out the "all bonuses" thing as a draw when he was trying to recruit for his syndicate not thinking about the underlying math, and then the whole thing just snowballed on him....

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 07:27 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?20408-2-accounts-please-add-both-453-866-328-and*682-891-590-Thanks&p=699992#post699992

I do not appreciate false accusations of cheating. I do not appreciate stalking and harassment. Thank you.

johnbaum
05-01-2013, 07:28 AM
I wonder if he originally just threw out the "all bonuses" thing as a draw when he was trying to recruit for his syndicate not thinking about the underlying math, and then the whole thing just snowballed on him....

not smart enough for that

p.s. stop spam please

Dipstik
05-01-2013, 07:30 AM
I do not appreciate cheaters. I do not appreciate people who do not appreciate me. I do not appreciate people who (claim to) run to the mods after every post. Your post has been reported for spamming and harassment.

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 07:34 AM
I do not appreciate cheaters. I do not appreciate people who do not appreciate me. I do not appreciate people who (claim to) run to the mods after every post. Your post has been reported for spamming and harassment.

Look up the dictionary definition of stalking and you will see that the people above have been doing this every since I asked you to desist in accusing me of cheating.

johnbaum
05-01-2013, 07:34 AM

haters gonna hate?

p.s. stop spamming

Carlos Norris
05-01-2013, 07:43 AM
I do not appreciate false accusations of cheating. I do not appreciate stalking and harassment. Thank you.

Accusations of cheating, are you sure you are not a member of SAS?

Dipstik
05-01-2013, 07:46 AM
noun 1.
the act or an instance of stalking, or harassing another in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner

verb (used without object)
to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.
to walk with measured, stiff, or haughty strides: He was so angry he stalked away without saying goodbye.
to proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner: Famine stalked through the nation.
Obsolete . to walk or go stealthily along.
verb (used with object)
to pursue (game, a person, etc.) stealthily.
to proceed through (an area) in search of prey or quarry: to stalk the woods for game.
to proceed or spread through in a steady or sinister manner: Disease stalked the land.
noun
an act or course of stalking quarry, prey, or the like: We shot the mountain goat after a five-hour stalk.
a slow, stiff stride or gait.

Which definition are we using, grimmy?

Grimmy11
05-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Wow someone knows copy and paste.

How about the continued harassment of someone after they have asked you to stop.

johnbaum
05-01-2013, 07:53 AM
noun 1.
the act or an instance of stalking, or harassing another in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner

verb (used without object)
to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.
to walk with measured, stiff, or haughty strides: He was so angry he stalked away without saying goodbye.
to proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner: Famine stalked through the nation.
Obsolete . to walk or go stealthily along.
verb (used with object)
to pursue (game, a person, etc.) stealthily.
to proceed through (an area) in search of prey or quarry: to stalk the woods for game.
to proceed or spread through in a steady or sinister manner: Disease stalked the land.
noun
an act or course of stalking quarry, prey, or the like: We shot the mountain goat after a five-hour stalk.
a slow, stiff stride or gait.

Which definition are we using, grimmy?

check grim reaper ( new edition )vocabulary

Carlos Norris
05-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Wow someone knows copy and paste.

How about the continued harassment of someone after they have asked you to stop.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zpse469f282.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zpse469f282.jpg.html)

johnbaum
05-01-2013, 08:00 AM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zpse469f282.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zpse469f282.jpg.html)

sorry you are wrong is more...
http://oi39.tinypic.com/20qlx5u.jpg

Dipstik
05-01-2013, 08:29 AM
You told me to look it up, so I looked it up. No one is stalking you by any definition of the word. Feel free to report me again.

sister morphine
05-01-2013, 10:16 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/The_cbf32d_1801831.jpg