PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer to syndicates looking for a top 100 team to join

Cameltoe
04-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Level:44
Attack: 39k
Defense: 37k
IPH: 350k

I have been spending most of my time in MW lately and have not been active in CC. I grew tired of receiving the boss events on my device with only one day left and just stopped caring. Now my game seems to be working well and my interest in CC has been rekindled.

I'm looking to join a syndicate for the first time. Although I would be new to syndicates, I'm very active in a top 25 faction in MW and imagine they are very similar.

My stats are a little on the low side right now but I have missed the last 3-4 boss events. I'm close to defeating the current boss and will spend some to get my stats up to maybe 45k/45k in time for battle.

I will spend gold in battle, not sure how many points I will be able to score in battle but if I can find a suitable target I can easily bring in 100k points if the payout is similar to MW faction battles.

Kcimz00
04-20-2013, 08:16 PM
well if you cant find a level 100 syndicate You can join my syndicate... just want to give you options... I hope you find one though you seem like a great player and I would love to have you in our syndicate With our without spending gold

My name is Kyle I am Co Leader of Death and Taxes.
A New syndicate with plenty of bonus' Looking for Young Active members... As you know it is hard to get higher level players to join your syndicate if you are not a top 100 syndicate Let me tell you a little about my syndicate.

( Level 40 +) (higher members preferred)
We finished some where in the late 300's last event I believe around 380 or so...
Keep in mind this was also not having all of our member slots full and carrying around a lot of dead weight...
Since then we have recruited a lot of active members.

Melee Defense Bonus +25 %
Defense Building Defense + 25%
Gun Defense Bonus + 25%
Respect Increase + 25%
Car Defense bonus + 25%
Armor Defense Bonus +25%
Building Output + 25%
Explosive Defense Bonus + 20%
Job Payout + 25%
Armor Attack Bonus + 20%
Melee Attack Bonus + 20%
Hideout Health + 20%
Explosive Attack bonus + 5%
Hideout Damage + 15%
Car attack Bonus + 5%
Gun Attack Bonus + 10%
Influence Increase + 10%

Members: 50 / 58 (there are still some inactive that we need to get rid of but not that many.

Invite Code: 637766907

My Mafia Code: 774 - 557 - 834

This was a screen shot That was taken an hour before the event ended for proof... as you can tell I am also a Gold Spender because I racked up over 110k+ CC influence points for my syndicate... we finished in the top 400 with a lot of dead weight last event... now we have lots of active members... we probably only had 10 active members last event maybe 15....

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8581/screenshot2013041513413.png

We have already Filled up a lot of those Dead Roster spots so we should EASILY finish in the top 250.

Cameltoe
04-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Just cleared space in my inbox, sorry

Thanatos024
04-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi cameltoe !!!! See you in battle !!!!

Is anyone wants to be part of our team, let me know foe join us !!!! We are Y.O.L.O team, great and strong syndicate, very active members or you will cut.......

We have 2 spots free if you want it please send to me PM

Cameltoe
04-21-2013, 04:06 PM
I want to thank everyone who reached out to me, I was overwhelmed by all the fine people who are recruiting for their syndicates. I had a lot of nice offers and I finally settled on a top 100 syndicate. Thank you all for considering me.

Also I will see you in battle Thanatos, although I will be battling against you.

BigNick
04-24-2013, 04:23 AM
The Politicans have had a huge clear out, dropped the dead weight and the underachievers
We finished 152 and 143 in the last 2 wars and we climb higher with your help
We are now looking for 7 active players to join our syndicate and family
We are a diverse and friendly group of active players from around the world
We have 70 bonuses including influence
No demanding requirements just. Be active and have fun with us in WAR
We are well organised with off game forums available as a handy easy to use App
interested???
Send us a request 613832871 we look forward to you joining the family