PDA

View Full Version : Prolonging case events

panty sniffer
04-20-2013, 05:15 PM
I have two accounts and noticed that in one of them the case event has ended. The other has "ending soon" for quite some time now. My theory is that if you don't log off or switch apps you can get in many more chances at case openings.

How many more? Who knows? Last event I had "ending soon" for at least 12 hours before a forced data restart.

Has anyone else tried experimenting to see how long you can keep a case event open. Does anyone here know the upper limit in either time or openings if you don't close CC app? I'd be surprised if it was random or dependent solely on your device or OS.

bald zeemer
04-20-2013, 05:17 PM
If you leave the app open you can continue opening indefinitely. It's referred to as overtime, or more commonly "OT".

dudeman
04-20-2013, 05:29 PM
I have two accounts and noticed that in one of them the case event has ended. The other has "ending soon" for quite some time now. My theory is that if you don't log off or switch apps you can get in many more chances at case openings.

How many more? Who knows? Last event I had "ending soon" for at least 12 hours before a forced data restart.

Has anyone else tried experimenting to see how long you can keep a case event open. Does anyone here know the upper limit in either time or openings if you don't close CC app? I'd be surprised if it was random or dependent solely on your device or OS.

This has been common knowledge for 14 months.

panty sniffer
04-20-2013, 05:32 PM
I haven't been playing that long. Quite the conundrum, ehh?

Anyone who has been playing CC for more than 14 months, nothing to see here :P