PDA

View Full Version : Donations Please!!!

System Locked
04-20-2013, 05:05 PM
First of all I'm looking for cash donations for my faction. I know this is a bizarre request but I do know that a lot of the top factions don't even need cash anymore. I'm currently in a top 150-100 faction, and yes we have gold players in our faction, but as a non gold player I'm constantly fighting to keep my position in my faction. I know we will never be a threat to any of the top factions but I would like to reach out to them for cash donations to help my faction grow and make this game more fun to play. I know this sounds bad and I would appreciate no smart comments but I would like to help my team grow.

All I'm looking for is in game cash which I know is not a problem for the top factions. I would just like to see my faction have better odds, and I know other people are thinking the same thing, so this is a plea to the top factions to make the game a little more interesting. Please donate cash, and not just to my faction but the lower level factions that are struggling in the game to make a little head way in the game, and make it more fun for us all to play. PM me if you would consider my proposal for this. From me to the big guys in the game.

All help would be appreciated,
Yours sincerely,
TBC.

Rowdydowdy
04-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Just curious but doesn't that defeat the purpose of playing?

Golf4life
04-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Just curious but doesn't that defeat the purpose of playing?

sure does...

sounds like another from the generation of instant gratification.

ps...these are not 'smart comments', just my general disappointment in a post such as this...SMH

glitters
04-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Walk into Stormwind on a busy day and the city centre is filled with these sort of people. This is World of Warcraft by the way.

thunder
04-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Who doesnt need cash? Is there a faction that has all the faction bonuses unlocked? Dont think there is someone correct me if im wrong. Than when the time comes when gree thinks a faction is going to be maxed out they will add more things. Good luck

KFH
04-20-2013, 07:01 PM
I think you need to recruit people that will donate more cash. My faction in no way close to having all the bonuses, but part of the fun o the game is the suspense in building and buying. The game would lose interest if you were given everything all at once

Trebor
04-20-2013, 07:02 PM
I think there might be a few with everything unlocked. Definite 2 not a doubt in my mind

Oceanz
04-20-2013, 07:09 PM
lol at this thread

Crime Time
04-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Hmmm... How much you need? And what will you give in exchange? I need a good Internet slave to be my flunky

Durt McGurt
04-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Just talk to Jahootie. He is in a top faction full of great people who can donate billions in a couple minutes for you. He took off his signature so he must be hiding?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2namng8.jpg

Zonfry
04-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Walk into Stormwind on a busy day and the city centre is filled with these sort of people. This is World of Warcraft by the way.

Which is why I played horde, but once WOTLK came out some of those kids moved over from alliance :(

amir1974
04-21-2013, 03:07 AM

Stormwind is desert now , he must fly to the temple of the four winds to find some ppl

Jman
04-21-2013, 04:29 AM
Our faction is willing to donate cash in exchange for bricks. Pm morphlingman, the leader so you can discuss rates and the like.

Randylc69
04-21-2013, 10:12 AM
my iph is only 70,000 and it looks like the guy thats asking for free money is at 1 mill an hour. i started my little faction of 2 three months ago and managed to buy 13 bonuses worth over 500 mill so far. all the pvp i had to do to earn, oops i meant steal, that money and all i had to do instead is ask for free donations instead, dang im stupid