PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have idea what Operation Wolf is gonna be?

groovdog
04-20-2013, 03:39 AM
Seems like they are changing up the events some so maybe its not a standard box-type event but a pvp one? Least it appears more thought going into things.

ffp
04-20-2013, 04:06 AM
I just hope this one doesn't exclude the LLPs.

groovdog
04-20-2013, 04:53 AM
I just hope this one doesn't exclude the LLPs.This is gonna happen more and more. Part of the decamping theme of Gree. KA has basically killed off camping as a viable long-term strat for the high end as the event awards are far better than best cash units at even the beginnings of events now. Also allows you to move all your IPH to guild upgrades instead of refreshing units after WD events.

Zeman
04-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Its gonna be a LTQ, but for what lvl we will have to see

ffp
04-20-2013, 05:19 AM
This is gonna happen more and more. Part of the decamping theme of Gree. KA has basically killed off camping as a viable long-term strat for the high end as the event awards are far better than best cash units at even the beginnings of events now. Also allows you to move all your IPH to guild upgrades instead of refreshing units after WD events.

Dumb way of decamping. Wouldn't you INCLUDE LLP so when they play, they gain XP hence level up?

groovdog
04-20-2013, 06:23 AM
Dumb way of decamping. Wouldn't you INCLUDE LLP so when they play, they gain XP hence level up?It makes you more likely to stop camping and drift upwards as you cant participate. As events begin to provide most of the atk/def power in this game the campers will have to stop or become completely irrelevant. Campers gonna be outclassed armywise no matter what you do if you stay camped as there will likely be no new cash units moving forward and event prizes are already basically outclassing them even at the beginning. What makes more sense now is selective camping between the most worthwhile/xp effective events.

sraghav42
04-20-2013, 06:44 AM
Its an LTQ the admin had said this on another thread

Doom
04-20-2013, 07:07 AM
Hello guy's :D

sraghav42
04-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Hello guy's :D

Whom you're saying hello doom

jchow69
04-20-2013, 07:18 AM
I hope that it will be a mission thing instead of raiding and attacking.

scurvynaive
04-20-2013, 09:12 AM
This is gonna happen more and more. Part of the decamping theme of Gree. KA has basically killed off camping as a viable long-term strat for the high end as the event awards are far better than best cash units at even the beginnings of events now. Also allows you to move all your IPH to guild upgrades instead of refreshing units after WD events.

everyone keeps saying Gree is trying to stop camping and yet they made 15k in bonus units only available to players with massive iph and practically no xp gain at all. that is like a campers wet dream. you get more bonus for upgrading the curragh to level 10 than completing beat the elite all the way up to level 50 and you will probably not even gain a singe level.

that sounds a lot more to me like they are trying to protect campers imho.

thunder
04-20-2013, 09:31 AM
I predict a lot of people crying later today im losing too many units.

ohgreatitsryan
04-20-2013, 10:03 AM
I predict that this LTQ will involve collecting certain units that we can only get from opening crates.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-20-2013, 10:06 AM
Operation Wolf involves removing all your clothing, getting down on all fours, howling, sniffing, and playing Modern War in the BUFF.

Please, don't do this event unless you are in your home or a hotel room.

Agent Orange
04-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Seems like they are changing up the events some so maybe its not a standard box-type event but a pvp one? Least it appears more thought going into things.

-Unplayable on Android
-released late
-subject of complaints in the forum no matter how hard the devs try
-buggy
-subject of many silly threads and polls....

ohgreatitsryan
04-20-2013, 10:22 AM

You forgot about Burning Man.

OwainCymro
04-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Shouldn't it have just started?

Golf4life
04-20-2013, 11:10 AM
...no, 50 minutes

groovdog
04-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Operation Wolf involves removing all your clothing, getting down on all fours, howling, sniffing, and playing Modern War in the BUFF.

Please, don't do this event unless you are in your home or a hotel room.You my friend are the reason why we need a really fing like button. That brightened up an otherwise crappy day where Gree screwed me in CC....

groovdog
04-20-2013, 11:15 AM
I predict a lot of people crying later today im losing too many units.I bet you are right simply because I added 500+ valor units in last 2 weeks. Time to give them back.

Big John
04-20-2013, 11:16 AM

LOL, that cracked me up.

OwainCymro
04-20-2013, 11:29 AM
...no, 50 minutes
My mistake.

Slick50
04-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Hey CJ, will you please extend these events by one day since they started a day late. Thank you.