PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Quest allows two buildings to be built at once

Fatherllama
04-20-2013, 12:51 AM
Just wanted to make Gree aware of what's almost certainly just an oversight in the coding. When I hit level 51, I remembered that Brownstones open up at that level, so I built one. About a day later I was looking through my quest log waiting for the boss timer and saw that I had a quest to build a Brownstone. So I checked it out, went through all the dialogue of the quest, pressed buy, and plopped the building down on an open spot. It started building. I sold the second building back just to avoid taking advantage of what I believe to be an unintended mechanic.

Bala82
04-20-2013, 01:18 AM
That bug has been in the game since beginning

bald zeemer
04-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Utilising that bug is glitching, and if you do it intentionally use it you are no better than the time travelers or RP hackers.

Bala82
04-20-2013, 04:48 AM
I am not utilising the bug but discovered it by accident ages ago but so many people reported this bug nothing was done by Gree or funzio.

bald zeemer
04-20-2013, 05:06 AM
So why did you just edit out "I love this bug"?

Colonel Burns
04-20-2013, 06:04 AM
Nothing to do with this topic but as for some reason I cant start a new thread I thought I would post the question here I cant find the CC I used to play on Facebook no more :( Also does anyone know why I am not able to start a new thread? I have been through the account activation and can post in comments just not start a new thread :( cheers in advance for any help :)

bald zeemer
04-20-2013, 06:06 AM
CCFB got binned months ago.
You can't start a thread with fewer than 10 posts.

There is a "quickie question" thread that is an infinitely more relevant place to post this.