PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Gree?!

Sexypieface
04-19-2013, 10:24 PM
For a while now I have been dealing with many major problems with attacking my enemies. First of all, when I attack at least once every enemy I lose even though my attack is 10,000+ higher than my opponent. It even shows that my attack is higher! Another problem is that all of my opponents have 500k attack and defense and are level 120 to 130. I'm level 91. All of this doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me. Does anyone have any advice to get over these problems?

TZora
04-19-2013, 11:47 PM
ur not alone .. i'm getting tired of this crap too lol. first higher level rivals who are much stronger than me. and then, hidden stats. how can someone have 4000 attack and when i attack with my 8000 attack, the rival's defense grows to 10,000?? thought this game wud be better than crimecity but nah, its worse!

WI(AusNz)
04-19-2013, 11:51 PM
My defence stats show to other people as around 40K but i see them as 65K. I have boost everything plus faction boosts. Funny seeing the swarms of people get bounced off me when they attack. I never attack anyone unless i am double their strength.

ffp
04-20-2013, 04:01 AM
My defence stats show to other people as around 40K but i see them as 65K. I have boost everything plus faction boosts. Funny seeing the swarms of people get bounced off me when they attack. I never attack anyone unless i am double their strength.

Are you on Android by any chance? I would rather see the raw figures than what's happening now. Others see my defence as X, I see them as X+Y and for some reason an attacker with X-Z can still beat me. :facepalm:

Golf4life
04-20-2013, 07:34 AM
as for the rivals list, i just hit refresh and it fixes itself.

for the rest of it. i would comment, but CDR and i would be in a fued again and we are at peace right now.