PDA

View Full Version : I saw a cheater. How to report ?

Sdz
04-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Hello,
a cheater attacked me this morning. How to report ?

Lvl 73
4600 fights
1k doomsday
1k disease
1k chain whip
Every RP items...

OBAMASMAMA
04-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Send a ticket. Even though they don't respond

Sdz
04-19-2013, 10:38 PM
A ticket in game ?

bald zeemer
04-20-2013, 12:36 AM
Send a ticket in game. Make sure the subject line includes the words cheater or hacker.

For best results, post something on the offending players' wall (it doesn't have to be relevant - something like "nice stats" will do) and screenshot it. Also get screenshots of the egregious items.

It may also be useful to do a bit of the legwork for support, as most of those working there have limited knowledge of the game. So add up the total respect points required to purchase the items (if he's got 1k of each, you can save time and just do the explosives, as that is significantly more than is possible), and indicate how much RP per fight & rob they would have had to earn to get this.

So an example might be: "this player has 1000 doomsday frags. This would require 28 000 000 respect points. This player has 4600 fights and 5000 robberies. He would have had to get an average of over 2900 respect points per rob or attack to get the required RP."

Once your ticket is in, you will get a bland auto-reply, and you will not be given further information regarding the progress of any investigation. Don't be concerned that this means your ticket has been ignored - no matter how gree handle the case that is all the feedback they are able to give you.

BigMoney
04-20-2013, 02:07 AM
I really wish they had a more streamlined way to report cheaters. I see blatant cheaters all the time and it's just too tedious to take multiple screenshots, send a ticket into support detailing how the player is cheating, etc., and still find the cheater playing weeks later. I don't know why they can't just have in-game report system, I'd be happy to type in what's suspect there.

Juan Jose
04-20-2013, 02:43 AM
Hello,
a cheater attacked me this morning. How to report ?

Lvl 73
4600 fights
1k doomsday
1k disease
1k chain whip
Every RP items...

-------------------------------
I have a similar experience.

This is common on many players not just one.

Whenever i do a PvP i check on the rival stats first if i could win or not.
Then i attack, now i do win but when i tap on the rival's item it would show the attack points and defense points however it should say Owned (1) unfortunately it would show Owned: (0) which means they dont own it or they didnt earn it. I tap on the item to purchase it and it would show this cannot be purchased. LOOT ITEM. I am level 117, a daily player and I have NOT encountered an item with huge attack and defense such as what i have seen. screenshots? no problem. i can provide it if gree will email me. gree knows my email, that is part of the requirements for registration.

bald zeemer
04-20-2013, 02:52 AM
The "owned" part shows how many of the items YOU own. It is there because you can buy items (if they are available) off the fight result screen.

A "loot" item means any item that isn't purchased. It includes all event items (open 10s, open 20s, boss items, syndicate rewards, etc). Similarly, LE items will show up, with a price, but will not be available for purchase.

Since all the high stat items in the game are "loot" items under this definition, they will dominate the top of the result screen of any high stat player you come across.

MrL
04-20-2013, 03:04 AM
In my experience if you take a screen shot and attach it GREE respond to it very quickly. Apperantly even name and level isn't always enough, they asked me yesterday if I could take a screen shot of the hackers wall as it will help them find the person quicker.

You cannot attach a file in game but you can save the mail to your drafts and you can attach then.

BigMoney
04-20-2013, 03:13 AM
-------------------------------
I have a similar experience.

This is common on many players not just one.

Whenever i do a PvP i check on the rival stats first if i could win or not.
Then i attack, now i do win but when i tap on the rival's item it would show the attack points and defense points however it should say Owned (1) unfortunately it would show Owned: (0) which means they dont own it or they didnt earn it. I tap on the item to purchase it and it would show this cannot be purchased. LOOT ITEM. I am level 117, a daily player and I have NOT encountered an item with huge attack and defense such as what i have seen. screenshots? no problem. i can provide it if gree will email me. gree knows my email, that is part of the requirements for registration.

*facepalm*

You're probably the reason legitimate cheaters take forever to be dealt with.

Luciferianism
04-20-2013, 03:14 AM
File a report with your local police station, realise they don't understand, get the phone number of the hacker. Call them up, tell them 'Listen I don't know who you are but if you quit in the next 24 hours that will be the end of it, I will not pursue you, I will not come for you. But if you don't, I will find you, I will take you to Gree headquarters, they will ban you.' When the hacker replies 'good luck', you will have traced the line and gotten on the first flight to where he's at. You must find him, beat him until he will confess, then physically hand him to Gree for the report to be effective. Good luck mate, I have used this method a few times.

Ak Killah
04-20-2013, 03:15 AM
Yawn, I've stopped reporting hacks, the current system in place is similar to killing a swarm of flies with a fly swat.

Sdz
04-20-2013, 04:02 AM
Damn.... Too bad.
Maybe i should use hack on another CC character
I'll save money and time

sister morphine
04-20-2013, 04:30 AM
Damn.... Too bad.
Maybe i should use hack on another CC character
I'll save money and time
Hmm, avoid me then cos I'm still sending them to hell 😂

Ramshutu
04-20-2013, 06:20 AM
File a report with your local police station, realise they don't understand, get the phone number of the hacker. Call them up, tell them 'Listen I don't know who you are but if you quit in the next 24 hours that will be the end of it, I will not pursue you, I will not come for you. But if you don't, I will find you, I will take you to Gree headquarters, they will ban you.' When the hacker replies 'good luck', you will have traced the line and gotten on the first flight to where he's at. You must find him, beat him until he will confess, then physically hand him to Gree for the report to be effective. Good luck mate, I have used this method a few times.

You forgot to mention that you have a particular set of skill points, skill points you have acquired over a very long gaming career.

photocat
04-20-2013, 06:32 AM

Seriously, I use this method and I love all the frequent flyers I have acquired.

M16agent
04-20-2013, 03:02 PM
that is freekin funny Lucifer...:)

M16agent
04-20-2013, 03:09 PM
what? dude did you lose your thought process...lol

M16agent
04-20-2013, 03:14 PM
wow, you have gotten below the belt on that one, dude...... lol

Bek
04-23-2013, 05:58 PM
128 169 182 John 61 lvl
Noobie cheater with 500 hi-end grenades

Droop1972
04-23-2013, 07:40 PM
*facepalm*

You're probably the reason legitimate cheaters take forever to be dealt with.

i'm guessing his English is marginal.....give him a break. lol

BigMoney
04-23-2013, 11:49 PM
i'm guessing his English is marginal.....give him a break. lol

The guy I was replying to (not the OP) didn't understand how inventories or loot items worked, and didn't believe that high stat items existed despite multiple examples staring him in the face (at the time of that writing was a collect-10 event, now there's a boss event, etc). I used to be really off-put by how long it takes GREE to respond to legitimate tickets, but now I have a much better sense of how many illegitimate tickets they get from people who don't understand basic things about the game. There was a guy in my syndicate (who I also suppose doesn't speak English too well) who wanted me to add him to his mafia, but kept giving me an incorrect code. Eventually I looked at his profile from the syndicate list and deduced that he had accidentally transposed two of the numbers in his mafia code (he posted the wrong number on my wall repeatedly, so it took a little while to figure out). I type in his actual code, he adds me, and then says that I'm not on his list and that he's sending a ticket into GREE because of his adding glitch where he can't add anyone/no one can add him. I pointed out he typed his code wrong, but he sends in a ticket anyway. He eventually hears back from GREE who tell him that it's fixed now, and he posts his (now correct) code on my wall. I told him I already had him added, and I told him what buildings he had in the top corner of the map, but he insisted I re-add him. I deleted him and re-added him, but still. Probably not worth sending a ticket in, but he was obviously really stubborn/confused.