PDA

View Full Version : please please please gree

OBAMASMAMA
04-19-2013, 08:00 PM
people make some outstanding $ in crime city. Why no le cash building like mw?! I know CJ said its really hard to implement buildings but still! I know at least 15 people who woiuld +1 this. So please join me!

Dudebot121256
04-19-2013, 08:07 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb6WIs2s91YqKPqKSEPAxPbZk4Dy2cO yNn2FNOMBXJ0Pwl0WjUbw

I saw that on Google Images and it made me chuckle, I had to post it ^_^ In all seriousness, I'd love LE buildings :)

Jame Hetfield
04-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Gimme le gold buildings!!! ASAP.

sister morphine
04-20-2013, 01:16 AM
http://www.worshipmatters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/tumblr_m7nqpaoIdk1roejpu.jpeg

groovdog
04-20-2013, 01:26 AM
While you are at it how about opening up the old LE buildings for those of us who werent even playing the game last year. You could even make them 50% more expensive. I love it when I come across Frosty. Want him in my hood!

bald zeemer
04-20-2013, 01:48 AM
I would love to get GGBs and HMs, which I missed due to work commitments. OTOH, they are LE for a reason - a reward for long term players.

Frosty's are awesome, though. A great way to power through the 200-500k iph range.

Bala82
04-20-2013, 05:53 AM
We really do need more LE buildings but according to CJ it's difficult to add :(.

Amber_
04-20-2013, 06:45 AM
Would love more LE buildings, but in that case we need more SPACE! Please increase the hood space limit. A lot of us high lvl players don't have enough space to build anything more, you have to delete buildings. And you don't want an ugly looking hood with buildings stacked upon each other all over the place either.

Deuces914135880
04-20-2013, 08:16 AM
hard to add more buildings?
why did it work to add GGB, HM and Frostys then? if its possible then do it.
it you want to get payed for it whatever I dont care add it like limited gold builds then, Ill buy it. just do something. its been far too long without new buildings now!

also, like pointed out, more space would be nice

Sunsets
04-20-2013, 08:34 AM
I'm still mad that they won't transfer my LE buildings (or their worth in Gold) when I switch to iOS ... They said they won't even credit me with any of the Gold I spent on anything ...

Bala82
04-20-2013, 09:24 AM
hard to add more buildings?
why did it work to add GGB, HM and Frostys then? if its possible then do it.
it you want to get payed for it whatever I dont care add it like limited gold builds then, Ill buy it. just do something. its been far too long without new buildings now!

also, like pointed out, more space would be nice

Since you don't believe me i searched for the comment and 15 minutes later :) . They experienced problem for those buildings.

Adding buildings to CC is actually a pain, due to the way that we originally set the system up. When we added the first seasonal building, it had been a long time since we had added any buildings and all sorts of weirdness cropped up, but that got sorted. I will point the CC decision-makers in the direction of that old poll though.

dudeman
04-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Would love more LE buildings, but in that case we need more SPACE! Please increase the hood space limit. A lot of us high lvl players don't have enough space to build anything more, you have to delete buildings. And you don't want an ugly looking hood with buildings stacked upon each other all over the place either.

Finally I wasn't the first one to say it! :D

M16agent
04-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Look another henchmen result...... wow this gets better.... lol